Game is successful

>game is successful
>Yea Forums be like: NOOO STOP HAVING FUN IT'S SHIT SHIIIIT SHIIIILS SHIIIIIIIIIIILS

Attached: remnant.png (333x235, 138K)

Is this coop from the start, or is there like an hour of SP-only at the start like most coop games?

Attached: 477e4e1a9e5d599e09e5924974bf8f55.gif (318x320, 1.07M)

You can go into co-op immediately

huh?

most threads seem to be rather positive

what site gives you this data?

there is a short tutorial before you can play co-op but it's like 15 minutes. Everything after is fully co-opable

Game isn't particularly good. All the enemies are the same, the areas are full of nothing, the bosses are just infinite respawning adds: the boss.

Is this the new trending shit your favorite streamer is sponsored to play, you mindless drone faggots?

Site is steamdb :)

How does this game work? Is it a co-op campaign or does it play like The Division?

Co-op campaign. Nothing like the Division

Most threads have been positive about the game if giving criticism where its due.

I want to see what people think about it in a week, it looked incredibly repetitive

It is. Played it for 50h and I still want more. Plenty of secrets, varied enemies, great style and atmosphere, cool guns.

It was being shilled here for a week before it came out.
There was 5 threads going on at any given time and they all started off the same god damn way.
"Have anyony heard of this game?" and "This game looks pretty good".

You can like a game and talk about it. But fuck me you don't need 5 threads an hour you god damn shill.

He said Incredibly repetitive. Not incredible replay value, shill
The game is also fucking 10 hours long so you trying to make us believe that you played 50 hours is stupid.

>Yea Forums be like

Attached: goback.png (800x480, 189K)

>MANY PERSONS LIKE! SO IT MUST BE FUN OKAY?

t. actual shill

Don't forget "It's Dark Souls with guns!"

lmaoing at you

Attached: remnant.png (493x160, 103K)

most of them are seething because its published by perfect world

>only consonants in the words
nigga are you from space

Nobody:
Literally nobody:

You: u ArE fRoM rEdDiT

Is it MP only? If so i no longer care

>NOO STOP LIKING THIS GAME SHIIILS ALL OF YOU

Attached: thumb_download-135kib-700x710-wojak-crying-sony-png-image-with-53344791[1].png (300x345, 24K)

It is dark souls with guns. But the last game to do that was "Immortal: Unleashed". So it shouldn't be a good sign of anything to come.

:)

Yes. Unconditionally like a game that nobody heard of a week before it came out and post about it 5 times an hour for said week.

Cool, thanks for letting me know.

>be like

No.

No. Worse. Welsh.

The same thing happened with NieR Automata. Sometimes people find some gems they like and the game gets some real attention.

Attached: 1552523617743.jpg (600x600, 69K)

Is it ok to pirate it if i dont have friends to play with me anyway?

Attached: already_dead.png (572x662, 122K)

>WAAAH I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE

Attached: 262-2621192_ck-food-cooking-png-wojak-fat-crying-rage[1].jpg (320x320, 50K)

I watched some gameplay and it looks interesting. I might give it a shot.

>Game made by Square enix and Yoko Taro and Platinum that was showcased at E3.
>Nobody ever heard of.
Yeah. No.

Yes, I play mostly solo. It's easier to explore at your own pace, and encounters are more fun that way.

its fun but some of the bosses are kinda unfair alone when they spawn mobs or are just annoying like the moonlight butterfly x2 boss

You're just being spoiled and cynical. I feel sorry for you.

>a shooter
>with no hip fire
>to make matters worse, you're expected to constantly dodge out of danger, which is incredibly tedious since aiming puts you in a claustrophic iron sights mode which robs you of situational awareness

What manner of mongoloid designed this game?

Attached: 1j9ywu.jpg (400x369, 77K)

Become proficient.

I'm sorry but a Game showcased at E3 and developed by big named devs and publishers is far from being a game nobody has ever heard of. Unlike Remnant which didn't get any attention outside of this week's shill squad and is published a company known for Jew tactics in MMOs and developed by a dev that has never made a good game.

>shills
>jews
cry more lmao

:^)

Somtimes you just can't outshoot everything. That's why you carry melee weapon.

Not-Darksiders 4: Plains of modelswapped-Strife seems like a decent game.

It's fun but it doesn't have much replayability. I'm mostly just playing it to hold myself over until the Surge 2 comes out. Definitely a good though and will probably be one of those cult favorites but it lacks anything to keep you there after beating it.

Llanelli here, you?

How's the first one anyway? Would you recommend it?

>clunky movement and stiff melee with wonky hitboxes
>Yea Forums loves it
>Yea Forums also hates dark souls 2

gives me the big hmm

it's above average. miles ahead of lords of the fallen at least

>>Yea Forums also hates dark souls 2
But people of Yea Forums love it.

Go back.

make me

Dark souls 2 is the worst game in the Dark souls series and FromSoft's Soulsborne games.
But even the worst game in the series is better than anything anyone else shits out emulating the Soulsborne Formula.

Nah, DaS2 is utter garbage, except for few things, like some bosses.

While everything that tries to emulate Soulsborne tend to be utter garbage with no redeeming qualities.

>Another Dark Souls clone
>But with guns and shitty randomized maps
What's there to talk about?

No. There are Soulslikes better than Dark Souls 2.

Name one.

Its okay at best, its not a bad game, the boss design is fucking horrible tho. They are all the same big chunky boy with fucktons of mobs, the boss is not even the threat you just need to kill minions all day while chipping it down

Every thread I've seen have been positive and people actually talking about the game, builds they use, where to get what item and what bosses they are looking for.

Bloodborne :*)

That sounds like a personal problem and not a video game design problem.
I just dodge roll, flick, then dodge again if I need to kite. Its a shooter, learn to aim

Yeah. No. I've been Saying Soulsborne the whole time. That includes Bloodborne.
I want you to name a Non-FromSoft Soulsborne game that isn't worse than DS2.

Remnant: From the Ashes :^)

Yea Forumsincels are screeching though because it challenges their worldview.

Nope. Try again.

alright be right there jason

It is though. Also Nioh, Hollow Knight.

I guess, Im glad I decided to give the game a shot. Been a fucking blast, wish I had more time to play the game. For the first time ever Im actually considering playing with randoms and try to make friends

Stop being so obvious.

It was really cool to beat Undying King after so many wipes while being undergeared.

I played like 6 hours and game indeed feels kinda empty.
There are enemies, locations look pretty cool, but it's not engaging or great.
Also, It feels like there is simply not enough loot.

How much do shills get paid???
I'd shill too if I got paid.

Nobody:
Literally nobody:
Not even Chris-chan:

You: gO bAcK!!!!

It's unchained not unleashed. Also it was a better game in my opinion

>STOOP LIKING IT PLEEASEE

Attached: mp,840x830,matte,f8f8f8,t-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8[1].jpg (750x1000, 74K)

I just like the game user, its fine if you dont.

Currently working on my hard run, just beat Harrow with the starter pistol and shotgun using the target dummy plant and the seedy boys.

Did you get that spear from his back?

No, didnt know that could drop. How do you have to kill him to get it?

Pretty much all the threads I've seen have been saying its fun.
Fuck off retard.

Attached: 1553940946597.gif (480x206, 662K)

>how can it be bad when it sold lots?
imagine actually being a drone

>le chris-chan meme
No seriously, go back or lurk more so you don't stand out like the huge turbo-platinum preorder edition faggot that you are.

Apparently shoot off his legs and get it from his back. Should be doable with that dummy plant.

Well shit, I'll pick it up on my next run then thanks user

Same. I was trying to get it with randoms, but one guy was terribly overgeared so it was a nightmare, and we didn't beat him.

Go back.

Oh my god dude calm down I was only Joshing you.

plenty of shit games that are fun in coop
i had fun playing fucking re6

> game's hard but fair in single player
> becomes a joke as soon as you start cooping

Every time.

The game's fun but becomes a bit boring to be honest. Only two guns and two mods. Was hoping for more equipment slots.