How do you guys find time for video games?

As more and more interesting games are released I’ve been having less free time to play games. That’s a normal part of growing older and having more responsibilities, but I’d like to hear others’ experience with that kind of thing.

In school I was able to spend entire days (weekend/vacations) playing games, and while that was most likely terrible for me socially, I kind of miss the feeling of being able to play that much. There’s a ton of new games I’d like to play and a lot of older titles I want to revisit but just thinking about how much time they’ll take to play through makes my head spin.

How do you guys do it?

Attached: 1423324.jpg (474x712, 224K)

Don't bother trying to keep up, there's no point. Play what you like. You're not supposed to be up to date with everything

/thread

>be a turbo jew
>never pay more than €15 for vidya
>always 2-3 years behind
ez

just play at your own pace, that way you won't experience game droughts either

Same here. Married and a kid. When I'm finished wagecucking I come back home at 7pm and I'm completely destroyed. Have to interact with my family or else they think I'm a weirdo. It approximately takes 2 hours. 1h is left for vidya and you can't do shit with such a small amount of time. Have been buying a lot of games without playing them. My backlog is too big now. RIP vidya life

> 1h is left for vidya and you can't do shit with such a small amount of time
I don't know 1-1,5 hour for a daily session sounds fine to me

I'm a neet and play whatever games I like whenever I like
Only thing holding me back is running out of money due to neetbucks not being much

>As more and more interesting games are released
Which ones?

by cutting your social life. i work between 30-40 hours a week, my gf works with me so really any time spent with her outside work is just for sex and meals and i could just listen to her shit at work to satisfy that aspect of the relationship. i have little to no friends otherwise to bother with too so i can play games for a few hours each day as long as im not mentally drained after work

Attached: 20190710_152034.jpg (4032x1960, 3.07M)

sometimes i make a list of my backlog, and i play one portable game, one short "combat focused" game and one big rpg at a time, and i just start another one when i finished the one on this category, but i always find something that i want to play now and fuck up, i have about 5 games open that i still want to finish but stopped to play something else, but in my opinion, if a game us super good you won't drop it

Attached: 2e0592dd61b06596ba92c07b14de9278.jpg (720x1080, 74K)

if you really like something, you will always find some time to do it. I have to attend uni and a job, but after dinner and on weekends I can play a little bit. of course I cannot play a lot of games (last year I just played about 10 games).
also not having a gf helps a lot

Attached: 1547021777394.jpg (3996x2250, 864K)

/thread

This but I’m trying to make video games in that 1h.

Stop browsing Yea Forums and other junk food media. This alone will free up a lot of time.
Stop trying to keep up with new releases. I'm a NEET and gave up on that long ago.

Only a tiny fraction of games are truly worth playing.
Even fewer are worth investing significant time into, let alone completing.

Giving up the neet life in a week and this is my biggest fear. I have like 7 30+ hour games i want to beat too so that's probably not happening until like 2 years.

who is this semen demon?

I'll never tell

>it's another Yea Forums pretends that they're not degenerate NEETs thread
Video
Games

you got me

Attached: C-ygGtzU0AEi50Z.jpg (750x725, 88K)

Mexican chick that looks like a boy most of the time cause she doesn't shower and her phone's camera quality is shit

Spend less time blogging on Yea Forums and you'll have more time playing.

Attached: 1564813240508.png (1080x1053, 662K)

girls hate me, so I got time

Attached: i-d 2.png (955x686, 202K)

Neets btfo

Attached: CEAECAB0-3398-4257-BF27-EA84EBE7F2DD-70248-000058470EEF3FBA.png (1280x732, 255K)

is there a way out?

Attached: 1496357478986.jpg (700x471, 129K)

No. People are fucking sheep and you really should live for yourself until you find people that you can connect to.