It's not political when I like it

>It's not political when I like it.

Attached: politics.png (930x574, 415K)

>doesnt affect game in anyway
You know trans and gay people exist right and you crying on the internet on an anonymous image board wont change that? Have fun getting left in the past.

who would win?
the flag that represent the manipulation of extremely vulnerable people by making them think they can be happy if they destroy their organs or "OGAY".

How will you be in the future if you can't reproduce tranny?

>supporting mental illness ever

Attached: lame.jpg (814x500, 50K)

have fun hanging yourself faggot

I’m not against trans people at all but slamming a trans flag in your game is cringe

Fuck leftists and fuck trannies.

Attached: 439.jpg (400x400, 41K)

How will you be in the future when the world's carrying capacity is exceeded by over population and only the wealthy elite can survive/fly away?

Gay and trans people are seceretly the most ethical way to decrease population size.

So you can ethically suck my cock, faggot.

>mental illness

Attached: 1558493409876.jpg (1024x768, 47K)

one is saying "trannys exist!" the other is just a joke as such there is a big difference

Attached: 1560973464981.jpg (1024x594, 83K)

>doesnt affect game in anyway
That's not the problem
The problem is the mentally ill pandering and fag twitter mobs

This. What we really need are games where you can slam cute trannies in the butt instead.

>soap is political

Whoa..

Shouldn't it be a bar soap though?
It's kind of conspicuous to let a bottle slip to the floor?

The same way I am in the present? By straight people reproducing and their offspring being gay or trans?

Attached: 1545288133420.png (339x346, 195K)

>their offspring being gay or trans
meaning if they get molested in their youth and don't develop properly

Attached: horm.png (366x286, 6K)

I hate faggots and trannies but I buy whatever game I like and if I'm giving money to my enemies oh well

Liberals
>REEEEEEEEEEE THIS THING THAT I FOUND THAT DOESN'T AFFECT THE GAME IN ANY WAY IS OFFENSIVE! Change it change it CHANGE IT NOW!!:
Also liberals
>lol I don't know why you're so upset, Nazi. It doesn't affect the game in any way, besides crying and screaming won't change anything

Imagine living in a world where stating how fucking stupid it is to automatically make the trans choice for your kid gets you fired from your job

Feel free to show the Yea Forums threads calling for the devs of Hat in Time to be fired.

first is a political flag, they got a bunch of shit for that. second is just a funny name.
secondly gay people are mostly cool and not authoritarian sickos who have lobbied for Orwellian laws to not just restrict language but force the majority to use it.

that's not the flag for gay people. it's the flag for mentally ill sickos trying to pray on children and control language.

/pol/redditors
>>REEEEEEEEEEE THIS THING THAT I FOUND THAT DOESN'T AFFECT THE GAME IN ANY WAY IS OFFENSIVE! Change it change it CHANGE IT NOW!!:
also /pol/redditors
>>lol I don't know why you're so upset, leftie. It doesn't affect the game in any way, besides crying and screaming won't change anything

strawpill cringe

OMG a transgender thread!
What are your pronouns?
Mine are She/Her. I’m just recently become a beautiful transgirl!
How about for you?

dilate
You too

Glad I could trigger a couple of trannies on my lunch break

My pronouns are "my lord and master"/"may I suck your cock?"

Convince insane people to mutilate and brainwash their children, of course.

Attached: Capture.png (640x329, 38K)

Attached: 2XFuBeM.jpg (1242x1129, 101K)

have sex

Ironically enough the fact that gay/trans people don't pass on their genes the chances of someone being born with homosexual tendenxies and or gender dysphoria is much lower and only diminishes as only straight people reproduce and pass their genes, why? because recent studies has pointed out the link between genetics and gender dysphoria, just like depression and anxiety are also linked to genetics.

And trannies are glad they're living rent free in your head

OMG Hi sweety!
My pronouns are Kill trannies/You're just a mutilated freak who will never be a girl.
just remember you are beautiful no matter what science says.

*dabs on politics*

Attached: 1560816077436.webm (960x540, 2.79M)

litteraly the american goblino

>Strawman
>but also
>Another Strawman
Cool post, user.

threadly reminder

Attached: based frog.jpg (734x823, 129K)

based hatkid

And even there they all commit suicide
no u

do you guys think trannies are sterile or something

threadly reminder
>57%

Attached: 57.png (599x437, 68K)

Isn't that in the sewers? If so, top kek

>my country has the lowest rate
Feels good being a monkey

>poland at 0.9
Based and White-Red pilled.
>57%
laugh at dem potatoes

Attached: mudlimes.jpg (556x960, 118K)

Fucking this. We're waiting.

>it's ok when japan does it

Attached: Bolson.jpg (546x634, 266K)

>Brazilians having none of that shit

how is the one on the right political? It's just a joke, playing on the name of oil of olay.

Attached: heres your source bro.png (658x103, 23K)

>57%
what the fuck is wrong with americans?

Attached: 2ec.png (600x580, 572K)

>trans != homo

Does it still count as having a cuck fetish, if I assume the role of the girl fucker?

considering how Americans run their country it doesn't surprise me how much they love cucking themselves

Poison, Astolfo, etc

literally the united states of cuckmerica

Attached: 94f03e8e72647373f93d5271ee594cfb.png (120x120, 18K)

Molesting children?

>ogay
OBSESSED Its just an olay bottle

Japan doesn't shy away from sexualizing females like it's 1950s. Based Japs don't give a fuck.

Attached: C0UQ6AwXcAAknCK.jpg (1200x675, 133K)

>left in the past
either your side wins and you get wiped out by the muslims or we win and your illness is treated properly and kept in check.
you have no future. there's no situation where your illness can be promoted for any length of time. you should get the help you need now.

Considering the United States of America was founded on right wing ideology, and the entire ideology of leftism is welfare and dependence on government. Of course people would side with right wing politics.

Of course, you're fine with the government stealing from hard working members of society to give to people things who didn't earn it.

What a fucking dissapointment to realize that comic was an edit. Too good to be true I guess...

You mean their offspring CHOOSING to be gay or trans.