Did they keep the soul intact?

Did they keep the soul intact?

Attached: FF7 remake characters.png (2193x1406, 2.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ocias.com/works/ffix-unused-scene/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

why? :)

Biggs looks handsome as fuck

After decades of top quality waifus, Japan is finally learning how to draw husbandos

Attached: B1FAFD06-BF12-4792-9231-D01833732A65.jpg (1770x944, 825K)

no because my finger says so

Yes. The problem is that soul is broken between 5 overblown chapters at the very least

New Biggs just looks like Rohan from JoJo

No

>clouds hair isnt as big. It should be the size of his torso
>barret isnt as big
>heidigger isnt as big
That's all

the new outfits a bad. I'm hoping we'll have classic versions as an option.

cant waif for the SFM of that little girl

Aerith is unbelievably pretty

Man, Sephy looks like such a fucking psycho in that trailer. I don't care what anyone says, I'm super hyped and can't wait to finally play it in March.

>Aerith is pretty and accurate
>Tifa looks like a tranny chink

Maybe.

Attached: 1557827045446.jpg (1000x693, 123K)

berret looks so fucking cool now

Why does Biggs looks like Charlie Sheen?

Yeah. The fact that the avalanche dorks still look like they're supposed to instead of being turned into grimdark kevlar clad realistic terrorists is proof of that. They're still weird looking 90s anime characters.

She just kinda looks like a boring JAV model.

Tifa is the only shit one because of SJW pandering. The rest are okay.

who is the guy in the top left that looks like a girl? he looks like a more pretty version of zidane

Little bit more brooding than the actual game, I feel.

Modern graphics really show how garbage those designs are

I'm waiting for a faithful remake or remaster to FFIX, just so they can finally add this cut part of the game which is totally real and definitely existed at one point in the game
ocias.com/works/ffix-unused-scene/

They better fucking keep this stupid shit in. Much of the charm of the original came from putting the player in weird and uncomfortable situations.

Tits aside, Tifas face has a lot less personality. The rest look good though, except for Marin being kinda creepy.

barett and tifa looks like shit

I think Barrett looks a bit too young
his face should have been squarer and his beard longer

Attached: latest[1].png (457x444, 284K)

I think they all look good honestly. Interesting how Biggs looks kinda hispanic now, at least he looks tougher. I sure as fuck hope Barret takes off those sunglasses at some point though, why bother with proper facial animation if you can't see his eyes? A big part of emoting is in the eyes.

Remake have more soul than ever.