What more could Bethesda conceivably, believably do to Fallout to further destroy it...

What more could Bethesda conceivably, believably do to Fallout to further destroy it? I'm looking for semi-serious answers.

Like... we all joked about "Fallout Battle Royale" and how it would be the dumbest fucking thing ever, but they actually fucking did it, the madmen.

Here are some fun ones.
1) Make the brotherhood of Steel a pre-war faction.
2) Casually introduce a supermutant child like supermutants are able to have children. (This one seems the most plausible)
3) You can't change how your character looks. You can only adjust his stats. His name is Norman Oliver.
4) Say that synths have been living in [game location] in years when in lore they have not.
5) Lootboxes. Because of course. They'll be called "Marksman Packages"

Attached: efale.jpg (399x385, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uSP0rKieqac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>They'll be called "Marksman Packages"
Actually, they'd be called "Vault Boxes", because Bethesda needs to really hammer in you're playing a Fallout game.

why did you repost ?

Yes.

but why?

Because I like getting (You)s. I'm a (You) slut and you can't stop me. I love talking shit and complaining about stupid video game shit.

>Pre War Ghouls and synths
>Baby ghouls like in Van Buren
>Woman Legion like in Van Buren
>Rad(insert animals)
>Fev everywhere
>New Vegas has the worst ending + cloud gas just to flex on Obsidian
>Paid mods but buggy
>Dog armor DLC

Attached: 1565634267039.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

>>New Vegas has the worst ending + cloud gas just to flex on Obsidian

[Town Settler] Didn't you hear? The second battle of Hoover Dam obliterated the entire Mojave region. Now it's just a lifeless salt flat. Supposedly it was all because of some fella armed to the teeth named "The Courier" or somethin'... I don't know. Probably just an old wives' tale.

Aren't the lunch boxes from Fallout Shelter essentially that?

>>New Vegas implied worst ending
"Hyuck hyuck, everything west of Arizona was killed by burrowing lizard people that came out of nowhere"

Yeah. I think they had Lootboxes in 76 too didn't they?

Remake 1 and 2 in 4's engine with retcons out the ass and stuff that was already in the original games being DLC.

>the only reference of New Vegas will be a parody quest where a cop, a raider and a robot will fight for a bridge
>your companions will all react like smug

Nothing personal...

Attached: 1566213252959m.jpg (683x1024, 98K)

Zoomers, enlighten me. What are lootboxes? They sound pretty rad but seem to have a bad rep.

Attached: 1557349949828.jpg (964x685, 107K)

This is too real.

I don't smile man I ain't got nothing to smile about in life.

just frugal it.

we're here to complain about bethesda not educate you. all you need to know is that they're bad.

The next Fallout will have driveable cars with no explanation as to why all the other cars from the other games were never operable. LOL. It'll be glitched as fuck too. One of the main bugs will be your car regularly falling through the floor. You can also have your companions ride along with you...

but only if you pay for the "extra seats" DLC. Seven dollars.

Basically they're virtual boxes you have to pay real money to buy/open with random items in them.

Literally nothing. They killed Fallout, it's dead. They've been fucking the corpse for years.

Thanks. That sounds gay. so do you

Introducing "Cash for Caps!" The easy way to earn in-game money as long as you're willing to open your wallet!

Alright then tell me some lore breaks you can see them doing.

As a reward for completing some challenge or as a random drop you get given a lootbox.
The lootbox is useless by itself. But you can pay to open it. The result of opening it is a random item.
Basically the digital equivalent of gachapons.

But they keep the pre rendered cinematics lol

>Thanks. That sounds gay.

It's gayer than a big pile of naked men having sex with each other. Apparently charging us 60 bucks plus 20 bucks per DLC wasn't enough, they raped our wallets so hard they ran out of holes to fuck, so now they're MAKING more holes.

>"I was there, a long haired anarchist and gay cowboy with a satellite nuke destroyer death beam have destroyed all of California and the Mojave. Luckly, the insights I collected in my reaserch I concluded that I must get the hell out of there since the communists ghouls flew to the moon."

Attached: falloutNV 2011-08-29 19-26-28-41.jpg (400x320, 45K)

Have China invade the NCR

>the next Fallout will have driveable cars with no explanation as to why all the other cars from the other games were never operable.

youtube.com/watch?v=uSP0rKieqac

I'd personally love to see them royally fuck up the time line beyond repair. Like the Great War actually occurred in 2177 or some shit. Or introduce female supermutants like they've always been there.

Attached: happy.jpg (91x104, 3K)

In fallout 3 they directly referenced their next game via the escaped synth

In fallout 4 they directly referenced their next game via Kelloggs origin story
Watch out San Francisco your next up

I genuinely don't think it could get any worse in a major way. All the things in this thread like lootboxes and baby mutants just seem like drops in the ocean compared to a multiplayer only fallout and a voiced protagonist.

Attached: 1560254170519.jpg (848x1024, 90K)

There are female super mutants, they just don't look any different from male ones. Are you forgetting poor Grandma Lily?

Oh come now. The worst has yet to come! What are they gonna do next?

Attached: 68815493_943783509292035_4635609669165907968_n.jpg (480x245, 20K)

I mean female supermutants are less numerous right? I'm saying what if they just casually introduced an equal amount of female supermutants.

>Seething lorecuck: the post

That would be neat tho

San Francisco is really bizarre with both chinese culture and wasteland america mixing. Also the fact that Jeet Kun Do is a traditional martial tells a lot about the world.

But since Tim Cain and Boyarski, and all the team that made Fallout quirky and bizarre are gone. I excpect some SJW pandering with muh evil NCR imperialists and kool komunists

Attached: 1566320949242.jpg (1024x512, 56K)

>I play games for the story

Attached: 1565875184749.png (805x851, 89K)

propaganda.

I could probably say some bullshit about adding motion controls or requiring an app outside of the game to play it but the worst things that could have happened to Fallout have already happened.

Yes but that's simply because there were more men directly exposed to the virus, miners soldiers etc. Remember that people in vaults were exposed to the virus and there would be women in said vaults.

Well, Bethesda already made a Fallout game entirely in bad faith with Fallout 76 by making it an always-online bullshit lootbox battle royale Trend-Chasing pile of shit.

They'd have to do the same thing, make an entire game in bad faith again. A game rotten to the core and against everything that Fallout is about while still being technically a Fallout game.

How about an on-rails shooter with the flimsiest of RPG elements? (agility makes you shoot faster)

OH MY FUCKING GOD. A Fallout card game a la Magic the Gathering. Yes. Yes, this is where they're taking the series.

>my favourite Fallout game? why Fallout 3 of course! but 4 is a close second! I love how Bethesda revitalised the tired old franchise!

Attached: 1565548023040.png (454x520, 6K)

FO76 had a song from the 70s in its marketing. Next they'll use a song from the fucking 80s in their ads. They'll make a whole thing about it. There will be terrible 80s cliches and archetypes because Fallout is all about emulating the funny and memorable stuff from the past, right?

Interplay already made a Fallout game with wildly inappropriate music

Attached: bos.jpg (300x300, 23K)

Fallout had 50's pulp imagine tech but how the people talk, dress, and mainly weapons was more 70's

Fun is just a meme

I can ruin the franchise even more with two words: Time Travel

Fallout 2 did it

Fallout guest character Sonic.

How about Fallout team-based arena shooter to take a slice out of that dying trend.

What's trending right now anyway?

autochess?

I thought about doing a full fledge Fallout themed Darkest Dungeon

You can do a lot of stuff and even add or just re skin some classes.

Attached: 1566021692604m.jpg (1024x625, 76K)