Very Positive

>Very Positive

I shit you not, almost every single positive review was left by a furry.

Trash this game Yea Forums

Attached: Screenshot_20190822-083405~2.png (1080x791, 481K)

>almost every single positive review was left by a furry
Well it's a furry game so they're the only ones playing it.

>every single positive review was left by the game's target audience
???
also how many times are you going to make this thread, and you forgot to say something along the lines of "Steam is finished" this time.

NYPA, faggot. Nobody is being hoodwinked into buying this game thinking it's something other than exactly what it is. A furry VN that only appeals to an extremely small audience.

>I shit you not, almost every single positive review was left by a furry.
I mean, it's a furry game for furries, who exactly do you expect to play and rate it?

But that takes effort expended towards a cause that I don't really care about.

What is my incentive?

>Weeaboo game
Holy shit, all the reviews are by weebs and extremely biased

>Furry game
Holy shit, all the reviews are by furfags and extremely biased

Do you understand?

Ha ha ha
What's next, you gonna review bomb Solatorobo?

Attached: 346463.jpg (1920x1200, 616K)

NYPA, you dumb fuck.

Furries on steam are a fucking cancer. They are so deep in their delusion that they complain about "humanaboos"... Yes, that's right, they have a word for people who don't like furry shit and who only watch stuff with human characters.

Attached: 1540281768114.gif (240x228, 858K)

I hate furries but if I had a double barrel right now I would empty both barrels on your face you fucking faggot. Let them wank to their game no one fucking cares.

>make a game for a specific audiencce
>said audience likes the game
I don't get it

This reminds me of that furry game on newgrounds
Was that ever finished?
I swear that shit almost turned me as a young lad. Dodged the shit out of that one.

Are there at least hot girls?

>I hate furries but

seething furry detected

Attached: 1531492609338.png (251x251, 35K)

jerking off doesn't make you a furry

NYPA
Read the fucking rules

kemono >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> furry

Not your personal army. You are complaining that a furry game is liked by furries. Why should I fucking care? Off yourself.

I'm going to go back in time and make sure this game bomb real hard. All Furbait games should yiff in hell.
But in all seriousness, I wish I could go back in time and make sure this game did well in sales.

>The general audience for a game is giving it positive reviews
How shocking I would have never guessed this. Don't fucking buy it then nobody but furfags is going to buy it anyway.

I dunno. Jerking off to furry shit makes you more of a furry than someone who doesn't.

>that furry game on newgrounds
Ah yes, the singular furry game on newgrounds. I totally know what you're talking about.

>Kemono = Furry but it the Japanese version so it ok if my dingdong goes up to it.

That's the thing with Steam reviews, niche games will only be played by people who are into that niche.
In a sense there's nothing really wrong with that, though. If you're not a furry you won't be interested in a furry game regardless of the reviews, so it doesn't matter. And if you are a furry, you're probably going to want the ratings of other furries.

exactly

this but unironically

You guys don't understand, they are cheating the system. They tell all of their furry friends to buy the game and upvote it, so it's only fair for us to assemble and downvote it to normal levels.

I think he means High Tail Hall

>upvote
>downvote
of course it was

NYPA newfag

NYPA newfag
Kill yourself

Thread should've ended here, desu.

>Everyone looks exactly the same, color and accessories being the only differentiating factors to the point that some even have the same ears.
Why are furries like this?

grr people like thing that I don't like

no
sitting down to pee doesn't make you more of a woman

Yeah thats it.

Attached: HighTailHall.png (639x350, 132K)

Holy shit you're literally retarded.

Please don't post here again.

no one ever fucking said nypa
kill yourselves stop trying to fit in

Even If I wanted to trash this game I would have to buy it and I am not going to give my money to furfaggots.

Not your personal army faggot.

creating furry content is a good way to earn ez money
their standards aren't really high

furfags have EXTREMELY low standards