Why are smash players like this?

Why are smash players like this?

Attached: soy.png (1284x1428, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZanZRU14o_Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

6 and your most wanted is dlc

because herofags are the same faggots who were unironically posting PLANT GANG a few months back
ignore them and they'll go away, just like any flaming faggot

the people saying hoes made are not the ones participating in tournaments, the hoes mad meme is meant to mock those that take part in tournaments which banned Hero

That's literally my favorite stage and character.
I think your butthurt is directed at tourneyfags, not smashfags.

Hero's the funnest newcomer in the last two games.
I'm indifferent about the stage.
I don't play tournaments.
Is objectively correct.

make that 0

Attached: 0.jpg (1199x914, 293K)

both should be legal
the real reason why castle siege is """banned""" is because at one point there's foreground scenery that blocks your view when trying to recover

I think OP is more talking about people who think Hero is fit for competitive play while then being unable to handle even the smallest things that could mix up a match like stage slopes or stage transitions/transformations.

Attached: [Judgment] Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou - 17 [8DB24A54].mkv_snapshot_07.10_[2019.08.07_03.31.43].jpg (1408x1052, 727K)

I get the complaint about the foreground element, it's hardly even a bother but I get *why* people don't like it. But it's still only even possible for a specific portion of the stage.

Oh whoops I forgot, after years of them being a-okay, transforming stages are anti-competitive now too. Only static layouts allowed. I enjoyed the game itself at the time, but god are players who started with Smash 4 a cancer on the comp playerbase.

>responding seriously to a wojak rageface-tier comic
jesus christ Yea Forums gets worse and worse every day
yes I'm mass replying to you, fuck you people

You're not helping.

There's literally nothing wrong with turning a bait thread into a genuine discussion thread. OP doesn't get his meme/shitpost bait replies, and people have a good springboard to talk about stuff

>Why do the really skilled and experienced players not like this? They all say it's because there are easy degenerate strategies on those stages that make the game boring
>But those strategies don't work when I try it... and I know better than them (I beat ALL my friends and the story mode on VERY Hard)... the only possible answer must be that they can't ADAPT like I can... yeah...

Why are they banning so many stages that were legal in previous games? They even let you turn off transformations and hazards.

>They even let you turn off transformations and hazards.
the fact that you have to back out and change the rules wastes too much time so they just roll with hazardless. Blame Sakurai for not having it be a toggle on the stage screen.

Better question, why does it bother you? Are you a little bitch?

I couldn't imagine being a smashfag. Being a Nintendo fanboy while at the same time being in complete denial that your fighting game is meant for anybody other than casual normies and children.

>and I know better than them (I beat ALL my friends and the story mode on VERY Hard)
got a genuine kek from me. good post

The most bullshit argument I've heard against a few stages is a non-solid main platform leading to sharking. Like nigga it has been impossible to refresh ledge invincibilty without landing on stage since the previous game in the series, you just fucking try staying under the stage for any extended period of time (which is what sharking is), I dare you. On the other hand, a stage giving you a *situational* (rather than a repeatedly abusable) option to approach from underneath the stage is precisely what would count as a good counterpick stage element. A player being good doesn't suddenly make it possible to ledgecamp in Smash Ult.

I personally hate how being able to move through a platform can fuck up you grabbing the edge and just kill you so i dont really care

MH hunter...

Attached: [raughs].jpg (225x225, 9K)

We're not. That's DQfags and competitive fags. The non-retarded Smash fans just enjoy playing the game.

Crash bandicoot

All the Doom Lads

>le wojak

Attached: 1552966268192.jpg (1917x765, 448K)

One day...

>someone was bothered enough by Hero to make this image
I guess the hoes really are mad.

Attached: 1482930673942.jpg (993x777, 107K)

Shiggy Miyamoto himself, who's final smash permanently deletes all non-Mario characters from your copy of the game.

Hoes mad posters are the polar opposite of the whiny faggots that cry bans and nerfs

>Tourneyfags are so autistic about stages in competetive play that they ban literally anything that's more creative than 2 platforms on a big horizontal one
It shows when 90% of evo was just Pokemon Stadium

>hoes mad
>WE'RE NOT MAD *HUFF HUFF* W-WE'RE ONLY HERE TO MAKE FUN OF YOU FAGS!
>hoes mad
>NOOOOOOOOOOO STOP SAYING THAT!!1!!1

Attached: 7d5.png (480x261, 274K)

PHOENIX

Attached: AA007.gif (220x274, 302K)

he's in

Attached: doo doo DOO doo.png (400x395, 168K)

Aren't there a lot of stages that would be legal if it weren't for the music copyrights or something?

Steve

PS I really enjoy Castle Siege with or without hazards

Attached: metal slug cast.jpg (562x574, 139K)

sneed

Wonder Red

travis touchdown and phoenix wright are in

Pretty sure Smash has music settings to change the songs that play.

based

The so-called 'pro players' dont deserve to be called 'players'

If they are so lazy that:
-Cant play the game proper without glitch techniques
-Cant deal with items
-Cant deal with deformed stages
-Cant deal with unique characters like hero

Then they dont deserve to be called 'pros' either.

A true pro would go above and beyond to become better, adapt and be a better person. Hell! A true pro would do everything on his power to do that because they WANT to be the best.

These faggots dont want to be the best and im sure anyone who doesnt play as a tryhard faget can kick their asses any time of the day.

>Literal who and the 8th Capcom character in line AT BEST
Cringe
Monster Hunter, Resident Evil, Devil May Cry, Breath of Fire and Viewtiful Joe are all more important than your shitty VNs which aren’t actually videogames so why would Phoenix get in a vidya cross-over?

/r/gaming is less reddit than Yea Forums now, I miss 2008

Do you feel better about your own skill when you post like this?

>literal who argument again
yawn
also lol mh rep would be boring as fuck

Why do smash players smell so bad?

Ummm... She does come from a game (not a videogame but, it counts?)

Attached: characters-stand-01.png (480x1040, 45K)

9 is an upside down 6
Does this mean OP’s least wanted is DLC?

>wojak

I’ll never understand the retards who created the term counter pick and then gets mad and wants a stage banned because it is a counter pick

Like no fucking shit, that’s the entire point

than*
dumb animeposter reads weeaboo subtitles all day but still doesn't know english

Castle Siege is banned basically because no one really likes the place. Whether this is a good thing or not is up to you. I feel like Ultimate's stage list is a bit too "comfortable" at times.

My Waifu

ew, wojaks

Good thing I got Banjo or I'd be feeling pretty boooooored.

Captain syrup

Not him, but its completely backwards ass ruling. They are just going to let a character like Hero in competitive play, but they will ban a stage because the slope might make them wiff an attack.

Master Chief

This angers me

Attached: 1540062110175.png (1930x526, 636K)

>tfw a character you actually like gets associated with shitty twitter memes because nobody actually played their games

>because no one really likes it
>reason being its not tournament friendly
otherwise one of my favorite transforming stages

doesnt everyone fucking hate lylat? i know i do

john hollow knight

Attached: hornet.png (650x850, 340K)

>wojak
the feeling man doesn't have a name, never did, never will.

lot of shit missing in this memeology

>tourneyfags are herofags
That is proven to be false. Tourney autists are mad that they aren't good at the game and can't beat a mid tier character.

Monster Hunter

ALL HAIL SHADOW
HERO GETS A SIX

Amaterasu

Here is literally every good wojack
>the original
>the one people kept posting on /x/ and saying something would happen (the third one in that image)
>boomer (had the best OC)
Every other one is trash

Tidus is in.

>he doesn't like the /biz/ wojak

Yeah, a lot of people hate Lylat. Honestly it's probably a bit more 'jank' than CS even with the tilting off. Still, it gets a spot over CS before more people "like" (or at least tolerate as a counterpick) it than CS. It's purely a mental thing.

STARS Alpha and Bravo teams
Harry Mason/James Sunderland/Heather Mason/Henry Townshed/Origins Protag/Homecoming protag/Downpour protag
The above will coincide with the release of an SH Collection for Switch, PS4 and Xbox

Isaac.

Attached: SeparateFamiliarArkshell-size_restricted.gif (400x307, 3.54M)

Wojak went to shit when it stopped being used to represent the poster's own feelings and instead got used to push the latest FotM insult.

Attached: steveoid.png (596x665, 679K)

>Breath of Fire and Viewtiful Joe
Who?

Dante!
Doomguy!
I dont give a fuck at this point

Sora pls

Phoenix wright

meme puppet man

Holy shit

youtu.be/ZanZRU14o_Y

Agumon

He's in.

Attached: HAN-D.png (96x148, 535)

spider-man

Don't forget people who say characters like Little Mac need a complete rework and he will always be shit when they deliberately ban all the stages he was designed to excel on because of walkoffs.

Not that walkoff stages are particularly good for competitive Smash, but you'd think they'd understand that it's not the character that's the problem and more the fact that the ruleset they established is why he fails.

last image is an objective improvement over the others significantly so not sure what point you're trying to make with this

>Doesn't work on any non-meme stage
>Is supposed to excel at ground combat
>Isn't even the best grounded character
No he's just shit

Is this image supposed to be about how Hero is at a disadvantage on literally every stage that isn't totally flat?

based and han-d pilled

Skull Kid

No, it's making fun of a strawman of people who don't think hero needs to be banned but who still support banning stages over minor things like that one slope...but nobody who thinks hero shouldn't be banned want stages banned either, so OP is a retard.

Dumb wojakbrain

Fuck yes

PLEASE, GOD

Attached: dillonsquil.png (500x500, 125K)

This. I'm a pro at flipping coins. I get heads 50% of the time. I'd like to see scrubs do that.