Today’s dinner is steak and then a cake that’s yummy yum~

>Today’s dinner is steak and then a cake that’s yummy yum~
>Now it’s time to fill my tummy tummy tum!

Attached: 1565525098747.png (800x801, 361K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/67LNLGnh
youtube.com/watch?v=w_A9az2xy3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hated her at first, but by the end she felt like a little sister I had to protect at all costs.

>steak and eggs
imagine

Attached: Felix_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 702K)

Yeah, I actually was planning on S Supporting her but she felt so much like a sister that I couldn't.

Made for brutal beatings

>Edelgard got clobbered by an albino midget
Kek

Attached: 1566390281571.jpg (1779x1080, 462K)

>Now it's time to fill my cunny cunny cun!

the smell

>fujo/otome oriented poll
>meaning anything

Attached: 1566223189422.png (700x850, 681K)

I put my dick in her mouth and she swallows my cummy cummy cum

>the waifufags voted for Lysithea over Edelgard
Thank god there are enough waifufags with taste to redeem us from the filthy Edelgard fans.

I want to be her steak

I don’t know about you bros, but i really like cute and funny girls like this.

What am I looking at?

>Not her cake

>tfw GD
>tfw she needs B faith to recruit
Fuck

>Seething Edeltard
It gets better with every passing day

Attached: 1566373169769.png (958x1254, 217K)

I think Sasuke is a pretty cool guy.
Eh hates thots and doesn't afraid of anything.

>Being proud of sharing yoir tastes with otomeshitters and fujoshi
How low has Yea Forums fallen.

> spam flowers and other gifs
> invite her to meals
> invite her to sing
> B support attained
Now you just need D in Faith or wait for her to ask you to join your class.

cope

Didn't end up S supporting her but I don't think anyone received as much as an upgrade during the timeskip as she did. Kinda had to go out of my way to keep her up on levels for a bit because rallying was just so good but even without doubling her crit rate was so god damn high she was practically a magical swordmaster and would keep one shotting things she couldn't double even when I wasn't trying to feed a kill to her specifically. I was able to fix her speed somewhat through promotion unlocks. One of my favorite units though ended up deploying her on pretty much every map because rallying never stopped being useful. Always seemed to run into situations where I just need that 1 or 2 extra points of speed or strength to one round someone or not get doubled against stronger enemies. Also ended up going out of my way to get her supports with Gilbert because I really wanted to know what the deal between them was.

I wish I had bought a switch when I had a chance.

would love to be either

>ywn read a doujin of Catherine being gangraped by Lord Lonato and his subordinates followed by, "She took it like a true knight"

What's her endgame?

Attached: ECFVywiUYAAEeg_.jpg (1580x1378, 304K)

>tfw no Catherine donning Thundercock and fucking Ingrid for knight training

>was originally going to pawn her off to Dedue
>decided reuniting a broken family was too pure to resist

STOP THIS, LONATO WAS A GOOD MAN

Who''s got the best S support scene, her or Marianne?

What's so good about Annette's S support?

Marianne for sure

>S Rank Catherine
>A Rank Shamir
>A Rank Shamir and Catherine together
>They talk about how the three of you are a family together
>Implied threesome ending

Perfection.

Attached: 1565440452967 Fire Emblem.jpg (1200x1600, 114K)

Just started the game
Is there really no way to recruit Dedue in the golden deer?

Dedue is obsessed with Dmitri, you can't separate them

Shut up Ashe.

He and Hubert are route exclusive

Yes. Ingrid is the only right hand character who can be recruited because she's a hoe with no loyalty. Dedue and Hubert are true loyal niggas.

I'm surprised at the lack of hatesex written considering how many characters want to kill each other

yes, good goy. remember to defy the church is to defy g*d

Attached: rhea-fire-emblem-three-houses-45.6.jpg (210x240, 20K)

She's unironically right though.

Attached: tiers don exits.jpg (1670x1152, 214K)

No. But in Golden Deer there's a chapter after Edelgard kills Dimitiri where Dedue storms the Palace to get revenge and you fight alongside him as an allied unit

Would you make her a mother?

Attached: S rank.jpg (1280x720, 196K)

Finding her father and stopping him from being such a selfdepressive dick

And to mash clams with mercedes

MIMIMIMI

if you blow up the library where will we put all the books

The books will be blown up too

Why is her hair so dumb?

Annetto.

>singing's ok but I should really have a cute dance to go along with it!

Attached: 1566377758387.gif (250x197, 1.87M)

Annette is secretly a terrorist

kek

It's amazing just how much better she looks after the timeskip when she loses those dumb loops.

That's not it, sing from your diaphragm

Nah she looks worse because she loses the cute dork look.

>give her Lorenz's wand
>Excalibur from like a mile away

Siberian blizzard.gif

She just looked like a dork before. The timeskip makes her look like the sweetest girl around.

My cum cum in her tum tum

Marianne's support and side content in general is very well done and her S rank is pretty much the climax to it with her reason for proposing first. Other girls can't compete.

we must protect genki girls at all costs bros

Wrong.

>stick these two next to each other the entire game
>could have sworn they had the most support points with each other out of all my units
>they were the only paired ending i wanted that i didn't get
i got annette's ending with gilbert which was nice, but felix somehow ended up with d*rothea, absolutely reprehensible

Attached: 1552951684401.png (595x656, 65K)

Tranny

there it is. i knew it.

>made her a dancer in all three routes
I'm not a pedi I swear

>He didn't give the sad girl the World

Same thing happened to me. Dorothea is fine though.

Attached: 1562343847643.jpg (1197x929, 329K)

I want to fill Annette’s tummy

Creepity creep~

Attached: ECk87XiU8AAne8W.jpg (636x900, 109K)

Her ending for Felix is good.

>Dorothea masters the blade and becomes Felix's war buddy
>Uses it as material to write an Opera

Which route is that? Because I paired those two up and it was pretty different

i feel bad about s-ranking annette because it means she wont reunite with her dad

Why is she so ugly?

Manuela

I was going to choose Annette at first for my Blue Lions run but the singing is really annoying so I guess it's post-wall Mercie for me.

I'm sorry, do they no longer make them now? Just buy one you dingus

i want her to call me a creep

Despite

Attached: 1566269677031.png (404x525, 278K)

Attached: B58C0159-7DF2-4C80-9D80-F6C98A4027AA.jpg (351x153, 9K)

Her loyalty is to her beloved professor.

Ingrid isn't a right hand man.
You're thinking of Hilda, but even then she's only vaguely one.

creeper, aw man

*tink*

What did Raimi mean by this?

Just impregnate her and give her a new family.

>Supreme Gentleman

Attached: __lorentz_hermann_gloucester_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_qgame__26617bee45d9588260c339 (800x800, 158K)

>[GASPS IN SPANISH] you mean I can finally settle down my torn used up roast beef and start golddig- err I mean share my life with you!?
No

>*NO DAMAGE*

BL

Ineffective

>Annette and Felix were originally gonna betray Dimitri and join Tits Mcgee
Do you think they should have went through with it?

the koreans hate her too

Well the Koreans aren't exactly known to be fond of empires conquering their neighbors for obvious reasons.

LONATO WOULD NEVER DO SUCH A THING HE WAS A PARAGON OF KNIGHTHOOD

But God is like the nicest person in Three Houses, God literally sacrificed herself to repair the world after h*mans destroyed it with war.

Felix I wouldn't have minded.
Annette NO.

>fuck you goldendeer eyeone knos your a fucking tokyo mirage scammer fagot
>likes: hot teachurs with big boobys who sleep with their students
>dislikse: reach for my hand (the song)
Cold Steel memes are so fucking high quality, I love them so much.

Well she didn't die after saving the world from molemen, otherwise how could Unga the first Bunga kill her? Speaking of which why did Nemesis kill Sothis, surely he would have known that she saved Fodlan right?

Lorenz and Ferdinand ended up as some of my favourite characters in the game and they are literally better ruler material than Edelgard and Claude. Both of them spent years planning laws and policies that would improve commoner's lives, with no profit or benefit to them, but they did it anyway because that's what they believe a noble should be like.

Bandits have never been smart in FE universe

A several thousand year coma is pretty close to death anyway. Also Nemesis was born long after the big Agarthan/ Nabatan war.

Well, Claude does give control over to Lorenz when he fucks off to Almyra if (you) don't take it.

>Nemesis is what happens when you give a Fire Emblem and Falchion to a Generic Brigand

Wasn't it only 60 or so years later? I could've sworn it happened relatively soon after the war.

>ended up winning by doing absolutely nothing and letting everyone else do the work for her by getting themselves killed
HIL DA
HIL DA

Attached: Hilda.jpg (800x2048, 132K)

Agarthans were always called an "ancient" civilization in the game so I always assumed they were old. Good point though, I don't think we ever got a timeframe for them.

>Religion based around a real God who is truly doing her best for the World
>Most of the church is fairly chill, the big boss of the church is kind of a dick though
>Realizes the error of her ways and steps down so MC can lead the church and fix its problems

REEEE THE CHURCH IS EVIL AND CONTROLING YOUR MINDS

Brb, got to lick my moleman masters boots

Yeah, Lorenz was surprisingly great and had some of the best support dialogue. He really won me over.

Attached: Lorenz fire.png (680x510, 530K)

Well sure but we don't know how long the Agarthans existed before they decided it'd be a good idea to nuke some Nabatans. Also Nemesis himself is regarded as an ancient figure in game.

Rhea even says why she's so strict, she fears a 2nd coming of Nemesis. Edelgard incidentally proves her right by becoming the 2nd coming of Nemesis. Actually worse, Edelgard is Nemesis and the First Emperor at the same time for double the war.

>*teleports behind you*
>*joins Black Eagles*
Psshh, nothing personnel... boar...

Attached: 1565900155873.png (514x514, 272K)

How ironic that Rhea trying to avoid that is exactly what caused that to happen. Well that and also Slithers being slimy fucks as always.

pastebin.com/67LNLGnh

Attached: 1565009019596_1.jpg (1088x950, 182K)

>Religion based around a real God who is truly doing her best for the World
That's literally false though. Sothis is dead the entire time the church is active. She doesn't do anything. All the prayers, ceremonies etc. do nothing.

Yeah, Rhea and Edelgard are both their own worst enemy.

They can betray Dimitri on BE route

>Professor? Have you come back for another ruthless beating already?

I'm talking about the BL route you nonce.

IRL religion is already like that, what's the difference? At least Rhea doesn't trample your country's flag and demand you join the Church like what Edelgard does in her ending.

Imagine some crazy person comes to your country, burns your flag, points her magic axe at you and demands you swear fealty to her.

Attached: bad ending.jpg (1869x941, 774K)

Attached: Average night at the Golden Deer dorms.webm (480x480, 983K)

Hubert looks like he's scheming something

Name
link
anything?

I want to fill her womb with my cummy cum cum!

Cope harder, Edeltard.

Best girl

Attached: Annetto.png (513x646, 674K)

>IRL religion is already like that, what's the difference?
The post I was replying to was claiming that Rhea's church was worshipping a 'true' religion, which is straight-up not true. I just corrected that.
>At least Rhea doesn't trample your country's flag and demand you join the Church like what Edelgard does in her ending.
>Imagine some crazy person comes to your country, burns your flag, points her magic axe at you and demands you swear fealty to her.
That's because Rhea already did that when she conquered the continent with Wilhelm von Hraesvelg 1000 years earlier. She doesn't have to do it again, since her way is already the status quo. If the game was set in Seiros' time, then siding with her would be the path of conquest.

>if you pair Felix and Lysithea then she dies
>but if you're on edelgard route she lives and they have a cake shop
Wtf Dimitribros I thought she was the bad end?

He is now planning on how to win her heart.

Hubert is always scheming something. The difference in the ending slides is hilarious though.
>Blue Lions
>Dimitri playing with children while a Duscur bro is a bodyguard and a retainer holds his spear sheathed
>Claude brokering peace treaties between noble families and countries unarmed
>Byleth celebrating with the commonfolk unarmed
>Edelgard tramping on a Church of Seiros flag and a Liecester flag while brandishing her axe and demanding people to surrender their weapons

Someone post the canon felix x sylvain ending

Wasn't it the Emperor that led the war to conquer Fodlan? Rhea helped but he was the one that rallied an army and everything.

edelbros...

>maybe if I kill enough slitherers Ferdinand or the Professor will let me have a night with Lady Edelgard

Yes, but you know what's funny, the Emperor was fighting none other than the Unga himself Nemesis.

Lysithea is meant to die as punishment for being rude

That's retard!Felix who betrays his homeland, his principles and all the people he cares for because MUH BOAR when in every other route he's one of the people that cares about Dmitri the most.

ANSWER ME

It's actually pretty funny that Edelgard's solution to fix poverty is to rob nobles at swordpoint when she has fucking Ferdinand around who has spent years planning out ways to improve the standard of living and more for commoners.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-22-00-48-13-817_com.google.android.youtube.png (2340x1080, 2.11M)

remember, edelgard totally did nothing wrong and the entire country would be worse off if she didn't take over all the land and kill everyone else incharge, would a women with tits that big lie to you?

"I am the state." - Byleth, 1185

Well Felix was originally going to leave the BL so it's not completely unfounded.

BE Felix is such a retarded character.

I'm going to bang Rhea's mother in my head while she watches.

As far as we know, they went hand in hand. Wilhelm betrayed Nemesis for Seiros so he could usurp his lands and Seiros provided Wilhelm with her crest to give him strength to win. After the church was formed, Seiros used it to legitimize Wilhem and his successors' rule.

>tfw Annette thread

Attached: thecutest.png (750x900, 333K)

It doesn't exist. Fire Emblem never gets any doujins and even if they did it will be fByleth x Edelgard or mByleth x Dimitri.

>misses

Attached: ffb14cc69f8669bf1baa24d490e5aadf.png (370x451, 206K)

What if you could also fuck that sister

>literally trampling the banners of your conquered enemies
I honestly like Edelgard's slide the best. It's the most satisfying depiction of victory.

>BE ending
>oh boy time to read some epilogues
>Lorenz returned to Gloucester land and became Duke of Gloucester and started repairing the land. He married Manuela and they built many schools blah blah

Though we were gonna abolish the nobility Edelgard you fucking FRAUD

Post timeskip Annettes hair and costume are shiiit.

Lysithea is taller than Edelgard

You are shit

Why would Edelgard remove Lorenz when he's a paragon of work ethic and virtue? His merit alone would mean he keeps his position of power.

Did anybody else adore Annette’s english voice? She sounds like such a sweetheart.

We are acting here like Male self insert will get any yaoi content. That boy got so screwed compared to him female counterpart. IS is bunch of cowards that do not know there audience.

As far as can be understood from the BE ending, her reforms are about removing divisions and restrictions between the social classes. She doesn't just confiscate land and titles from all nobles, since they're still around.

>the only actually gay choice for the male is Lindahardt

Is there a limit to A+ supports, or something? Some of my pairs haven't been getting any hearts despite having convos left.

Yeah, I didn't much care for her singing, but she sounded like she had so much fun doing it I didn't want her to stop

>and your eeyes the colour of looooove

Is the first question the first route played or the best route overall?

Gilbert is based you dumb nig

>game is about a battle of ideals between characters who've all fallen off the deep-end, finding an anchor In Byleth
>the next thousand threads will just be about how one lord is infallible while the rest suck shit, not understanding that characters are different in different routes

The route they played.

Felix maybe. I like the pre battle conversations he has with Sylvain and Dimitri.
Annette no.
Either way, as long as they had a way to recruit them after then it'd be whatever.

The fact that some characters don't have supports with each other is a shame. How the fuck did they not make a Bernie and Marianne support?

Attached: 55dee927-e30f-4e95-b756-acfe87527d6e.jpg (1200x782, 342K)

Is Felix the most based character in Fire Emblem history?

Attached: 1565516502390.jpg (2048x2558, 773K)

He's up there.

Attached: 5f4dc91a-8ea0-47b0-a960-f77e564f24fb.jpg (1280x720, 179K)

fatesnigger out

I think it's better they didn't, while I'm not opposed to betrayl like that I feel it wouldn't fit either of their characters. Felix may seem edgy but he doesn't hold any intent on harming Dimitri or really anyone and Annette just doesn't make sense. If anything I actually think Mercedes could work best for that if you they wanted to develop her connection to Emile more.

>told his almost sister in law to find a husband
Why did they make him so great?

>No Felix for the 80th time you can't just focus on swords and ignore every other skill

Attached: 1562885065313.png (640x756, 543K)

.....welll I known my fucking goal now I was already gonna romance cat. So alright

Also Annette + dedue otp change my fucking mind, pro tip, you can't.

Lol, how? He gets skills that increase his hit and dex just from mastering archer classes. Mine had 80+ hit against assassins from 5+ squares away.

>giving the best, most innocent girl to a filthy animal
Disgusting. You should spend some time talking with Ingrid, she'll let you know about some shocking statistics.

Gay/Bi men and women got screwed. Thank God I am Bi so lesbian options are all almost up my alley. Next game should be better. I would actually like for them to do it reverse. Next game 5 mlm option. And one wlw option. The one being a grandma. Just to anger /u/.

>Dedue with anyone but Dimitri
Dumb cuck.

How many bad reports has the professor had to sit through?

>Dislikes: The church

But Dimitri loves the church.

Yet another retarded BEfag.

Dimitri and Claude are neutral on the church, they don't support it but don't see it as an active threat either.

Who is Hilda's best pairing on BL route?

Or should I put my dick in this flying gorilla myself?

He is second hottest boy.

Dimitri only sides with Rhea because they both want to kill Edelgard badly. In other routes, he doesn't give two shits about Rhea or the church or the goddess.

I haven't played the game and have 0 spoilers.
Give it to me easy bros, both options are extremely appealing
>Lysithea
or
>Marianne

She’s for Dimitri.

Attached: 5FF6A256-88BA-4F29-9F6F-F44C7FD07EE5.jpg (640x350, 93K)

I love the golden deer memes man.

Marianne is god tier but Lysithea dies of cancer unless she marries specific character.

Attached: ECNquXVUEAAZtHE.jpg (1536x2048, 255K)

Marianne.
She's the side character with the most development and the S-rank is a great payoff.

Lysithea's great from a gameplay perspective, pick marianne

They're both really up there so it's entirely up to taste.

No one. She obviously loves Claude, she becomes his Dedue/Hubert even.

Attached: 972b8295-1f9f-4c49-a617-7696e57afc50.jpg (1280x1280, 366K)

Who is that?

Marianne

>assign a five page paper on magical theory
>Lysithea turns in a fifty page thesis on why it isn't illogical or childish to be afraid of ghosts
>Edelgard turns in some poorly written fanfiction about her and sensei which looks like it got wet somehow
>Dorothea wrote a song on the topic instead and demands to sing it in front of the class

(You)r dick.

There a couple, just stick her with somebody who is obsessed with crests.

>Lysithea's tugging on her uniform's collar and sweating nervously throughout her presentation, as if she's speaking heresy

Not having students perform spectacularly badly in class in quirky ways seems like a huge missed opportunity.

He's the only mother fucker who constantly calls Demitri out on his bullshit and is literally never wrong about anything. Despite comming off as an edgelord, he's just a really nice dude with a blunt as fuck mouth that doesnt stand for bullshit and doesnt want to deal with people getting killed for nothing.

>Hilda just flashes the professor and hopes it will give her a pass
>Hubert just gives you a list of ways in which he will kill you and everyone else regardless of the assignment
>Sylvain gives you a list of girls suing him for sexual harrasment asking for help

Did you like Haru in p5? Marianne is Haru with major self esteem issues.

Attached: 1566316734767.jpg (750x900, 91K)

They are pretty fucking great

Attached: 1566261048851.gif (600x412, 2.75M)

Fug I didn't like any of the girls except Hifumi.

>Lindhart (his research leads to a cure)
>Hanneman (they don't marry obviously, she becomes his assisstent and their research leads to a cure)
>Byleth (mc powers)
One other character I'm forgetting as well.

the lords of the the yellow and red routes

That user is dumb. Marianne is more of a depressed weirdo who thinks she's a bother to everyone.

Also her grandfather is a giant werewolf monster.

She's fine if you side with Edelgard and pair her with Felix

>Dmitri's handwriting is barely legible at best because he breaks his pen every few lines
>Claude has just left his blank and left early

Attached: claude.jpg (1024x946, 224K)

Claude's paired ending with her is shit

>Hilda flashes for grades
Does it work?

Attached: illust_76348108_20190819_070946_1.jpg (2100x2098, 507K)

Yes
Not like she'll ever graduate since edelgard spergs out and shoot up the school.

Attached: 8f0333260134eec8d3f68f52a59bce973adfb3b55dcf0e19ba0bef059ab4e2eb.jpg (1200x1694, 529K)

>Bernedetta takes the paper from Byleth and tears it apart infron of his face because she thought you were mocking her

> a guy introduces her by mocking her has a poor ending with her
its only fitting

JUST LEVEL UP YOUR STRENGTH YOU FUCKING SHITTER GOD I HATE YOU SO MUCH AHHHHHHH

>Bernadetta aces a test
>write "You're on fire Bernie :D" in red ink on it while grading

So, how long until someone makes a futa dick chart for 3 houses?

Be the change you want to see.

Attached: 5fe82401e25.png (850x848, 127K)

it'll take anwhile, three houses doesn't have near as much degenerates talking about it, not to mention the character designs aren't obviously super waifu bait and attractive.

>Bernadetta thinks it's a threat

Theyre fujobait as far as ive seen.

Does only Dimitri get two sets of lines for the time skip?

It seems that way.
I kinda miss edgy Dimitri's map lines.

>everytime she says "I'm your girl" in the timeskip chapters.

Why does it make my peenus weenus tingle dingle bros?

>didn't train him as a warrior for the sweet death blow

A consequence of the blood I've spilled.

punished Dimitri was excellent and its such a shame you dont get to hear those lines again
>I'll see you in eternal flames

I NEED more of this.

Play the rest of the game

>Level up
>ping ping

Marianne A and S convos cant be bested.

It really is. (you) are god after all.

That's Wrath you dumbass.

Attached: AAAAAAAAA.jpg (1137x640, 95K)

Why is texture of Dedue's time skip model particularly so shit?

Oh hey that's my pic.
Ashe never got better.

>lvl 25
>still just an archer
What kind of build have you been doing?

I kept him on a horse for most of the game, and this never happens. Even his speed seems to have turned out well, despite the Cav/Paladin growths.

>Felix gives you a list of ways could kill Dimitri
>Dedue would then turn in a list of ways he would kill Felix if Felix keeps joking about killing Dimitri
>Lorenz turns a list of reasons explaining why he's better then Claude and gets laid more
>Marianne hands a tear stained suicide letter along with her paper in case you fail her
>Catherine would just draw a picture of her putting you in a headlock
>Leonie turns in her fanfiction about Jeralt fucking her in the classroom by accident

Cummy cummy cum in her tummy tummy tum!

Attached: 1563233002333.png (695x789, 373K)

>Lorentz's report always smells like perfume and comes with complementary tea leafs
>Lindhart's paper while very deep and precise always comes wet in a substances i can only assume is drool
>Raphael's tries to do show and tell every time
>Ashe's report talks about the uses of magic and how it can help knights his reports always ends up talking about Lonato for some reason
>Ingrid ignores the topic entirely and always does a report on Duscur's crime rate, they are getting more elaborate each time
>Flayn's ones are always about her latest fish, the species, their patterns and ecology, while im the one that recives it, Sethet insists on grading them himself
>Leonie's reports are always biographies of Jeralt
>Petra's report are actually quite well put and have the less grammatical errors of the group amazingly enough.
>Ferdinand's reports are well done everytime, what bothers me is how he compares grades with Edelgard every time and gets depress if he doesnt do better than her, frankly it worries me

Attached: 1565999756965.jpg (680x476, 33K)

>Dorothea, Caspar and Ferdinand being that high
>Doodoo, Gilbert, Sylvain and Nelson Manuela that low
>Mercedes in the average tier

How can you be this wrong?

Attached: 1566183589141.png (480x561, 1.03M)

>Ingrid
Fuck that one got me good

Attached: 1350542128068.jpg (307x485, 39K)

Wrong. WIlhelm was the underdog in the war between Seiros and Nemesis.

I love the idea that Petra is the only one who does her work with no bullshit.

she does say she can write perfectly and read as well

Unironically Petra can write the language perfectly it's just speaking it is a bit borked for her.

Protip: Don't watch the A supports of units that you don't want to end up together until just before the final battle. If they have an available support conversation, then support points will stop building. The only exception is the unit that you want Byleth to marry; if you view an A support with that character just before the final battle, it will override your marriage and cuck you.

>Lorenz's paper actually begins immaculately, but just as your hopes of finally grading a real paper are sparked, they are swiftly quashed once more as he starts to go on a tangent about nobility and the responsibilities therein.
>Bernie utters a grand total of 14 words before panicking and bolting off. You give her a D- as that was 4 better than last time.
>Ingrid just hands you a sheet of paper containing crime statistics pertaining to Duscar citizens.

Just finished my first run, BL, and feel empty inside. I didn't want it to end.

My only serious problem with the game is a lack of dificulty, though I'm optimistic lunatic will fix that. beside that I loved it, haven't loved a game this much is a long time.

Will probably go do GD, though it'll be sad to not be with my BL class.

Attached: c9749b8b-9ff7-462f-8658-ba723a9c77a1.jpg (500x375, 21K)

Same. She started to grow on me. I usually usually hate kids.

I did the same, I won't rest until I've recruited every Blue Lion (besides Dimitri and Dedue).

Just recruit the lionchads and bench the deerlosers.

Anyone has the link to that video titled something like 'when timeskip is almost here'?
Can't find it again.

Just recruit the entire BL class, you can recruit everyone but Demitri and Dedue. Actually I know every class has the Lord and one other you can recruit
>Dimitri and Dedue
>El and Humphrey
Who is it for golden deer? Claude and _____

and get fucking wrecked in the thieves map post time skip

this is bad advice, you want him to get raped and walled in the first timeskip mission?

Attached: 1566007390868.jpg (529x680, 28K)

I feel bad leaving Dimitri and Dedue alone, do I have to fight the lions myself in GD? I know you still fight Edelgard since she's always a crazy bitch but I heard you only fight Dimitri on GD since he never recovers.

Here is the right one

Attached: my-image.png (921x467, 282K)

Hilda, but you can recruit hilda in lions (not eagles)

I like to think in my case Dorothea came and homewrecked my marriage with Mercedes because Mercy ended with a solo ending as a result.

>the man who casually blows the fuck out of Edelgard bellow her

>Ferdinand first
I AM

Dimitri goes insane without you and wants to kill the Alliance because the voices in head tell him they can't be trusted.

You can recruit Hilda in eagles you just gotta lose Edeltard.

Nah you gotta throw down with everyone you don't recruit
except for Dedue he storms Eldegard's castle with you as a green unit

Hilda is Claude's equivalent, but she can still be recruited for BL and the Church route

To add to this Hilda has a limited window you can recruit her in on the church and BL route. It is possible but it's tricky.

Even without Dimitri Dedue is 200% loyalty.

Fitting. Guys say they want nice girls but end up running away with whores.

What exactly is brought over in NG+? Starting my second run and am curious, on one hand I don't want it to be too easy but on the other grinding the teacher shit again does sound annoying.

Attached: tumblr_8a0fc08197d55f032cbe04e08a2d4ef3_95f7185a_640.jpg (640x452, 67K)

Attached: ECDotPrWwAAFdqc.jpg (576x396, 36K)

You keep all battalions, even the special lord ones, and all statue progress. Also you can spend renown to unlock support conversations (to recruit your previous students easy) and increase your professor rank

This short dicked idiot makes Ignatz look like fucking Ike.

It's a shame I can't get them married in the timeskip.
It looks like Felix is going to be a street performer again unless I shove him full of cake.

Naturally just shops and batallions i think, you can use renown to unlock just about everything you grinded up in the last playthrough, aswell as buying crests

I know what video you're referring to, but now I can't find it either. Weird.

You keep all battalions and statue progess and you can now use renown to buy everything you've gotten before, professor level, skill level, class abilities, even support ranks up to A. It still costs stuff but just do quests and get it up to D since it super easy to do so and then buy stuff for a cheaper price. You'll be back to end game status in like two months.

Thanks. Guess I'll just do NG+, call me a faggot but that sounds a lot nicer.

When you say endgame status do you mean in terms of battle as well or just monastery shit?

Bernie, Ignatz and Lonato's fuckboy are perfect for Brigadier into Assassin, Paladin and Fortress.

You are just not abusing their Dex shenanigans.

Spend all your renown on professor level. It's MUCH easier to build supports when you can do 10 actions during free time in the early game.

You think Ignatz would ever challenge Catherine to a slug out?

>When you say endgame status do you mean in terms of battle as well or just monastery shit?
Both, since you can buy weapon skill and class skills you can have a level two Byleth walking into the mock battle with swordflare and sword crit+10. You can't buy stats yeah but that's basically the only thing you can't.

Ashe is my designated mage killer. He's fast and strong enough to OHKO all enemy mages from farther away than they can attack him.

Yeah I avoided doing ng+ until my fourth playthrough and ended up regretting not doing it earlier. it gets rid of a fair amount of the grinding and doesn't make the game ridiculously easy anyway

Who is the best wife/husband for male Byleth?

Attached: EAfy6r5XkAAilHg.jpg (1193x1265, 89K)

go find a husband

Attached: 1565900868149.png (1280x720, 1019K)

Linhardt

My Ashe ended up beating BL recruited Ignatz by a few points, Sylvain was the real stinker and needed all my speed steroids to not get doubled.

If not for Lysithea existing I could do a full BL playthrough and feel fine about it.

Rhea

I wonder who's behind this post?

Attached: 1566297870060.png (500x680, 234K)

i'm saving NG+ for harder difficulties when they come out, then i figure i might as well only spend reown on bonuses at the very start(and save the rest for trying to fill out more of those statues)

Felix makes sense. He knows Dimitri's true nature and wouldn't want to follow him into battle, let alone stay in a country ruled by him. That said, I like how they handled it better. He knows his true nature and doesn't trust him, but sticks around because he's his friend and needs his help.

Annette makes no sense at all.

I made Sylvain a dark knight. He was average speed, but goddamn was he tanky. Over 30 protection and mid-20s resilience. My only other unit with over 30 protection was Dedue, but his resilience was shit.

Thanks for the info. I'll just refrain from buying skills for anyone and use it solely for

The monestary stuff, as charming as it is, can be tiring.
Originally I was planning on waiting for lunatic to drop to do another run but it sounds like that isn't happening for awhile sadly. I just finished BL and plan to only do a GD playthough, I know BE has some unique maps whatever and church is nearly identical to GD I heard.

Dedue is a good crutch early but once people start killing in one round he falls off real hard.

Lunatic might give him more staying power

Found it. It's on twitter.

Hilda can be recruited normally on BL. It's Church where she has a limited window since she needs to make sure you're not siding with Edelgard.

The problem isn't that he has bad stats, mostly that classes designed for him like war master and fortress knight suck for endgame BL as maps are swarming with mages.

Why the fuck does everyone suffer in Blue Lions?

>Dimitri goes nuclear after his family was killed
>Sylvain hates women because they only want him for a Crest baby
>Mercedes' adoptive father only wants her to marry a noble and have a Crest baby
>Ingrid's fiancee died in a horrible conflict
>Annette spent so much time trying to be perfect that she doesn't know how to relax and have fun
>Felix has to watch his friends follow misguided ideals
>The man who raised Ashe rebels against the church and dies
>Dedue is hated for being from Duscar

Dedue stayed god tier the entire run for me. Even the enemies in the final battle could barely hurt him with physical attacks, while he 2HKO'd or OHKO'd them back.

Marianne

Bernie empress of mankind and lisythea in GD.
Petra and Dorothea in BE.
Church flayn and Catherine, throw in Alois for bro stuff.
BL is where you can be a complete dick and steal Mariane from Dimitri or destroy a family by going with Gilbert, or you could marry Mercie and let Annette deal with Felix or become a family again with her dad, BL have such bro endings its hard to pick and it makes the most sense to go with Rhea/Sothis in my opinion.

>Hit: 0%

Attached: 1542394450502.png (1200x1200, 774K)

Just keep Dedue a paladin, making him a great knight he loses damage and restisance for defense. Paladin has plenty of damage to survive in the end game and canto still

Because the game was made with the BL in mind, all of pt 1 directly relates to them, and then pt 2 takes it further for some of them. Making their victory at the end feel the best of them, even though GD technically accomplishes more.

But that does nothing. Noble families are going to remain in power if they have wealth and land

Hey Professor, did you know that, despite being 13% of the population, Duscar males are responsible for 50% of all violent crime?

>that Goddess tower event with Marianne

That sealed the deal for me.

Weird, thought it was the same for both, sorry for the misinformation then.

>You can just repair hero's relics at the black smith
So is there any point to resting at all? I can just shovel food peoples mouths to get them motivated.

What class should I spec F!Byleth into? I was going to do war master, but lol male only.

For me it was the A support. She and Rhea are also the only females to offer mByleth a ring themselves, before he even confesses even.

Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can hear my mother... And my father... even my friend... The family I've lost... the friends I've lost... won't stop crying... It's like they're all still there. You hear it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them pay back our loss!

Attached: D8.jpg (1424x800, 111K)

Only Sword of the Creator is fixed by resting.

And no, there's not really a point since you only get 50 motivation for resting

I'm doing punch only femleth and it's OK.

The material that you need to repair them is hard to get.

>Planning to breed the big tiddy sensei as soon as I set eyes on her
>Annette comes to meet me in the tower during the ball
Sorry Manuela, looks like you're going to be alone forever.

English speakers trying to sing in Japanese games is always terrible. The one exception is Ferdinand in his A Rank with Manuela. He sounds amazing.

What a dumb bitch, imagine being such a petty slut that you won't even save humanity because Edelgard is prettier than you.

On the wiki it states Byleth's canon birthday is 9/20, is this stated anywhere in the game? I remember Jeralt's journal mentioning it but I don't remember if it gave a specific date.
Not really, the materials for repairing the relics are decently rare but honestly as long as you use them sparingly you'll be fine.

Attached: 75908916_p0.png (1500x1224, 1.54M)

growths let mc fit into any role pretty easily, though easier to spec towards mage or sword/punch wizard

Wyvern Rider if you're using an AxeLeth is a lot of fun

The Gorilla is smart enough to smell Edeltard bullshit from day one.
She is also the first one to catch on Monica.

Attached: 1565371445401.png (442x629, 230K)

Edelgard isn't spreading bullshit, that's just church propaganda.

Just hook her up with Seteth bro.

I'm guessing that's the date when Byeleth's mother died and it's stated she died in/slightly after childbirth

*AHEM*

Attached: D5qFYVUWsAEFRhJ.jpg (1199x1200, 130K)

Fuck off, Edelgard. Based Gorilla noticed your bullshit on day one.

*growing WUB WUB in the distance*

>Professor I read a fantastic article last night entitled "The color of crime", have you heard of it?

I'm already using like 3 wyvern riders, I don't want any more.

Mortal Savant has worked out really well for me. She can easily double attack almost everyone. Magic tears apart anyone with low Res and her swords attack are great for high Res units.

>everyone memes her as racist
>she does a 180 on Dedue in their second support and apologizes

I planned to marry Manuela from the very start but at the very end the ??? S rank had me curious and i fell for it. Manuela's life is pure pain

>Obviously loves Claude
>Willing to dump his ass the moment Sensei looks her way

>she still doesnt marry him
she is lying

Attached: 1565302583282.png (1280x720, 1.64M)

>BL is the only house that has it's former students appearing in game
Strange

Manuela is precious, she deserves a happy life.

Attached: HFT.jpg (680x952, 92K)

Attached: CE8FA990-113C-4C8B-8B5E-FA9CFBB5A9AD.jpg (680x503, 41K)

Mortal Savant is literally a worse version of Enlightened One. The growths for HP, strength, magic, and charm are identical, but Mortal Savant has a -10 speed growth.

Why is Claude so retarded in the chapter 17 battle in the BL route?
>We'll wait and see if anyone wants to talk, go murder them!
>WOOOOOW dood what do you mean all my friends are dead, fucking bullshit man ackackack

I don't even like the flirty older woman archetype usually, but for some reason i love Manuela so goddamn much

No user, Nemesis coming to rip and tear is the second coming of Nemesis

Dimitri gets fucked by the story in Claude’s route and Claude gets fucked by the story in Dimitri’s route
One of the biggest narrative weaknesses of the entire thing imo

I didn't ask for your opinion, faggot.

I wish i could say Mortal Savant looks good as well but my god it is so dumb looking

>if you don't pair her up, she dies of old age unmarried and childless
I felt legit guilty

Eh, i liked that without Byleth, Dmitri was just a crazy boar like Felix always said he was and he just charges off to his death. It gives a lot more meaning to the BL route and helping Dmitri recover and become a good king. Plus it allows for Dedue to have that great moment in the castle

Deep down she just wants to be truly loved, after all she's been through. Hell, her supports with Flayn seem to imply her rather smutty side is moreso a result of being whored out and abused by scumbags in the entertainment industry.

You actually let them die in that part? I just went to kill all the BE and left them alone.

But atleast if you do pair her up, she has some really great endings, her ending with Ferdinand is among the best in the game

It can be annoying as eventually they all go after you after a bit.

This is why i'm kind of upset I did BL first, Dimitri's whole arc seems to be the best.

raphael lmao

Kill the BE faster, once they all charge you claude will most likely be further ahead than the rest, just attack only him.

It is. GD is fine to do after since it's not plot focused like the other routes so it'll answer questions BL raises.

They chased me across the map and I had already cleared out most of the BE to the point they weren't taking turns anymore. Even if you take out Claude they still go after you so it was easier just to kill them.

Would you like this game more or less if they didn't spoil the time skip.

You forgot the part where Annette's father abandoned her because m-muh knight honor or some shit.

It wasn't that big of a deal but it would have been better if the timeskip was a surprise.

>>>Petra's report are actually quite well put and have the less grammatical errors of the group amazingly enough.
I’m fucking dead

I never followed it's hype machine so the only thing I knew about it was what they said in a review I watched, guess the only thing I was spoiled is that there is a time skip and I absolutely loved the game.

Why is the BE route so half-baked? Did they leave it for last minute or something?

Attached: 1565996900716.jpg (500x500, 30K)

Manuela has some AMAZING endings, she definitely has a happy end to her suffering mostly

LORENZ ending with her is them reforming all of fodlan's educational systems and all orphans end up educated, when they pass away there's a giant monument build of them together

I thought Dimitri would have been one of the lamest Lords in the series leading up to the time skip reveal and my general mood went from almost passing on the game to getting it ASAP
So my mind may have been blown more if it wasn’t spoiled but my mood about the game became very optimistic since then.

Attached: 69D8B56D-27AC-4139-8C5A-86C4EF73FFF9.jpg (2735x1530, 1.66M)

user, no mater how hard you try you can't turn shit into gold.

They knew it was for the dumb waifufags.

They probably weren’t sure how to handle the Church vs BE route split.
They just stole GD’s route instead but made the ending shittier some how

Attached: 2B3D9B97-1DD1-4C1C-92CC-3C49BD9EE17A.jpg (400x443, 27K)

Redeemed Dimitri > Punished Dimitri > Yung Dimitri

>His VA actually speaks differently for all 3 versions
>his battle quotes on redeemed dimtri still reference the inner demons, they just don't control him anymore

>actual character development in a FE game

Attached: 1565937712684.jpg (1000x1165, 166K)

I just wish you got an epilogue for Dedue if he survived the castle assault. Same with the kids you kill or don't.

I like to think of it as just an extra "What if Byleth joined the bad guys" route and just try and forget about it.

>Unironically siding with this

Attached: 1566444067233.jpg (1450x1600, 303K)

I guess they wanted to save Nemesis for GD, but that just makes one ask 'why would the slithers not sic Grug on Rhea again, they've done it before'.

Best girls

Attached: 1565405290956.jpg (1166x1000, 205K)

Did the timeskip designs make you change your opinion on a character (for better or worse)?

For example, really loved Annette but stopped using her post-ts because I couldn't stand her new look.
Bernadetta's wasn't that bad, but her original design was so much better it hurts.

Then again, I didn't give a fuck about Lorenz until I saw his post-ts design, and now he's one of my fav characters.

Attached: 5edf5075985552adf7d980f9605140f5.jpg (519x560, 77K)

>Lorenz has some of the best supports in the game
>one of the worst fucking units

I mean you could shove stat items down his throat but it sucks how he's trying so hard to be optimized for dark knight when dark knight is a shit-tier class

Why do cavs suck so much dick in 3h when the flyers are godlike?

Attached: 1563452291965.jpg (1800x1191, 177K)

I honestly think Dimitri is the best lord in the series as of now in the BL route. He just blows the shit out of the other cool guys like Ike or Ephraim

Attached: D409D534-054B-4D97-B76D-CE37FF562862.jpg (1024x588, 130K)

obvious one: Leonie upgraded, a lot.
Ingrid downgraded, a lot, but at least I can use her old hairdo in ng+

Attached: 1554278804656.png (512x512, 119K)

Yeah I fell in love with Marianne for the second time when I saw her A support.

>Why, yes, I AM the one and only handsome Lorenz Hellman Gloucester. Why do you ask?

Bernadetta made me go from thinking she was kinda cute, to marriage. The fact that her GD epilogue with you has her become queen of the fucking world is great.

Because for some reason cavs gimp your speed growths for no real benefit.

This. They tried to make her relatable and convincing but pussied out by giving her a fairy tale ending

>Ingrid downgraded
Excuse me, Battle Maiden Ingrid is top tier.

Love these kinds of pictures.

Attached: EB8WeijUIAAOE-8.jpg (1150x1200, 126K)

*I’m still overall a GD guy but lord Dimitri is one bad ass motherfucker

It’s sad because Lorenz was actually very solid in early game for me but his relic has Lysithea written all over it which hurts him so hard.

>For example, really loved Annette but stopped using her post-ts because I couldn't stand her new look.
WHAT THE FUCK NIGGER?
ANNETTE LITERALLY LOOKS PERFECT POST TIMESKIP YOU DUMB SPIC
IF THERE'S ANYONE THAT GOES FROM 100 TO 0 IT'S FUCKING MERCEDES, THAT BITCH LITERALLY RUINED HERSELF FOR ABSOLUTELY NO REASON

Anette's post timeskip look is amazing compared to her first so imma hard disagree with you on that one

Ferdinand looked even worse in the TS which made killing him pretty easy, Everyone here seems to hate mercedes timeskip look but I liked it. Leonie looks FUCKING AMAZING post timeskip but I hate her byleth support so I still didn't romance her

Nah, they all grew on me and did well enough but Ashe was always the weakest link, at least for me.

Best house, best feels

honestly I think I like every timeskip design more than the previous one. Some are pretty meh like Claude's though

Lorenz was a tank for me. Dark mage into dark bishop, throw a shield on him and he's suddenly the magic damage equivalent of a fortress knight.

How does it feel having garbage taste?

>Not siding with this
Are you gay?

I want to fuck that dragon babu

Leonie shot up for certain, Marianne’s less messy design is very fitting but her old hair will be missed.
Lorenz went from Chad to Uber Chad

Why are people so obsessed with Edelgard? She gets btfo in 3/4 routes yet threads constantly devolve into shitting on her

Saved

I like waifu

Attached: 1566202083627.jpg (1024x869, 160K)

She's fucking trash and deserves everything she gets.

FISTS

She's popular and Yea Forums can only definite itself by what it opposes so it MUST be contrarian or else it would lose its reason to exist.

People are rubbing in the salt for all the smug pre-release threads full of waifufags so sure of her number 1 status.

They really don't you just have a persecution complex and can't stop posting that for some reason because you feel needlessly victimized based on people's opinion over a video game character.

>level 20
>got so fucked in rng his str stat is 11
>he can't even double with a training spear
Why did they do this to my boy Lorenz?

Attached: lorenz.jpg (1280x720, 224K)

>not being loyal to your wife even after the timeskip
Normalfags need to leave.

Attached: 76089938_p0.png (1286x900, 656K)

>no doujin of a drunk Catherine and Shamir taking advantage of Gatekeeper-kun

I want to grab my surrogate momdaughter by her ample hips and give her something to believe in.

Attached: 1565225999904.png (1916x1076, 1.35M)

We don't deal in used good on this board.

My Lorenz destroyed everything right from the beginning and worked as a great mage killer too, he has great RES growth.

I sided with that
I grabbed those hips firmly and I S supported the shit out of her.

Attached: 1565991692238.jpg (2048x1510, 484K)

People here love Dorothea though.

Oh god that’s horrible, my Lorenz held up to the Chad stat threshold but has been fading away while Claude/Hilda kill everything in one round

I bet Rhea goes commando under those robes

Just focus heavily on axes with him and go down the brigand or wyvern class lines, the class bases and increased growths will turn anybody into a great unit

>She's popular
Nah

Mortal Savant has Sword/Tomefaire and the anime gangsigns, for what it's worth.

I dunno, my Byleth got speedscrewed in the playthrough where I went down the Brigand line instead of Merc.

Horses were a mistake, and so was not having a non-riding/flying spear class outside of a beginner class and Dimitri's unique classes

Is Edelgard really popular though? Outside of this board i only ever hear people talk about Claude and Dmitri, and rightfully so as they are far better characters.

>anime gangsigns
>the go-to class for Felix is Uchiha Madara

oh no no no no

Attached: 1548694862895.png (1383x1008, 1.56M)

ehem...

*prepares his cleaning bucket

Fellow Knights of Seiros, i have an announcement to make.

Fuck Rhea haters
Fuck Black Eagles
Fuck Manuela's drunk talk
Fuck non-cleaning days
But especially, the most importantly...
FUCK HILDA the LAZY WHORISH CUNT, DON'T STAND IN MY FUCKING WAY WHEN I TRY TO CLEAN THE STABLES

Now go and write your brother this, FUCK YOU.
The rest of you, thank you for your attention.

Attached: Cyril.png (1200x1200, 466K)

>Dimitri is into mega milkers
>Felix is into tiny petite girls
No wonder they can't get along

Attached: 1565930618294m.jpg (1024x1024, 76K)

Fuck off sand nigger, you're a shit unit and a terrible character

She is. On tumblr it's funny because half of people love her for being a "competent" female character and the other half is like "She is literally Hitler with a vagina".

The sword spic with insane evasion

BASED AND HILDAPILLED

him marrying flaynn is cute

Rhea's a bitch.

Attached: Jeralt_portrait.png (1036x1036, 723K)

Why did he have to die The crying Byleth was probably the saddest scene in the game for me.

Who is this sassy lost child?

He made the cardinal sin of being a father in the fire emblem series.

Survey period: July 25 (11:00PM) to August 1 (1:00PM) - Females: 63.9%, Males: 31.7% - Completed: 54.7%, Uncompleted: 45.3% - Most prevalent age group: 20-29 years old (59.6%)

Q1. Which house did you pick? 1. Blue Lions (42.6%) 2. Golden Deer (29.6%) 3. Black Eagles (27.8%)

Q2. What is your reason for picking said house? 1. It had the most characters that interested me. (60.7%) 2. I was worried about what happens to them after the timeskip. (23.5%) 3. I was worried about what happens to them before the timeskip. (3.9%) 4. I liked its characters’ stats. (3.4%)

Q3. Right now, your favorite character is...? 1. Dimitri (32.4%) 2. Claude (22.9%) 3. Byleth (Female) (17.7%) 4. Edelgard (17%) 5. Lysithea (15.9%) 6. Byleth (Male) (14.3%) 7. Ingrid (13.6%) 8. Bernadetta (10.9%) 9. Marianne (10.5%) 10. Sylvain (9.1%)

EDIT 1: After finishing the game, who is your favorite character? 1. Dimitri (30.2%) 2. Claude (19.8%) 3. Lysithea (17.8%) 4. Byleth (Female) (16.6%) 5. Bernadetta (15.1%) 6. Ingrid (14.2%) 7. Edelgard (13.6%) 8. Byleth (Male) (13.0%) 9. Sylvain (11.5%) 10. Sothis (9.8%)

“Women” picked...

Dimitri
Felix
Claude
Lorentz
Sylvian

Men picked...
Bernie
Lystithea
Shamia
Edelgard
Ingrid

Jeralt not being a playable unit is a crime. I get why they did it, but still

Gentleman, fellow brothers of a good taste, as this thread is soon approaching its end, i would like to tell you about the BEST girl from the BEST house.

She's the best, that's all.
Thank you for your attention.

Attached: leonie my love.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

Why did they have to give him such terrible growth rates? I really liked Cyril but even his aptitude can't save him from being the second coming of Meg.

Best scene is Prof meeting Dimitri at the beginning of part 2.

I got the ending where they become the best of "friends" while serving under Dimitri and are always seen together

Funnily enough he does have level up quotes

Why do men have such ungodly shit taste?

To be fair, Rhea did a lot of good for him. Rhea saved his life, made him nigh immortal, created his wife, and her further experiments gave life to his stillborn son.t

Working on it. Just recently got back into work and have been working on the Danganronpa charts so unfortunately I can't futa thirstpost every waking moment anymore.

thats different kind of sadness, Dimitri's scene is like finding your best friend drunk in some alley rambling about his ex, still the most kino scene thoe, but the Jeralt scene was sad as shit due to Byleth reaction

jeralt dlc when he was young when

This happens with pretty much any female character that has a decent role in the story eg. Celica, Micaiah, Eirika, Lucina, even Lyn back in the day.

You literally got the best ending. Two bros fix the continent women are not invited.

Korean poll

Best Class(Route)
1. Blue lions (33.9%)
2. Black Eagles (Empire) (31.6%)
3. Golden Deer (30.9%)
4. Church (3.5%)

Best Male Character
1. Dimitri (26.9%)
2. Claude (20.9%)
3. Ferdinand (9.6%)

Best Female Character
1. Lysithea (23.5%)
2. Edelgard (17%)
3. Bernadetta (11%)

Worst Character
1. Edelgard (30.2%)
2. Ignatz (16.4%)
3. Cyril (8.7%)

So I'm not the only one that got the Flayn ending, huh

I likely wouldn't have bought the game were it not for the time skip reveal.

Lorenz supports were fucking great.

>Raph, your advice on eating to socialize is genius
>Ignatz, follow your dreams, I'll even hire you personally
>Lysithea, oh shit I'm sorry about being insensitive please have all the best snacks in the world are you feeling better?
>Marianne, this is the most beautiful woman ever why does nobody but me notice
>Leonie, I shouldn't think of commoners only as commoners, you're my good friend too
>Claude, I fucking hate you but also respect the hell out of you, you better do well for the Alliance

What a bitch

Do you like tomboy old hag ?

Attached: Catherine.png (1200x1200, 999K)

Attached: 1561148765485.jpg (576x576, 273K)

EVEN IF I DIEEEEE

>worst and best female
which part is north and south korea? still hilarious as fuck that Edelgard is worst female also I AM FER

Attached: 1554189566687.gif (384x206, 2.17M)

GET OUT OF MY WAY

I guess Koreans didn't like that the church route was a copypasta of GD.

Get out, Yea Forums is a Marianne board

Attached: __marianne_von_edmund_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_ma_wk_chi__sample-eb3af66f15edc55594 (850x1196, 139K)

Poor Ignatz, is he guilty of just being ugly?

I liked his support with Dorothea, but they are all great. HE is great.

Attached: 1565981924468.jpg (1707x960, 134K)

Fuck off Woolie.

You fucking bet i do, i just wish she was more popular so she could get more art

Attached: best weaponfu.png (1920x1080, 1.97M)

the entirety of my team has been getting screwed out of str and mag in my current playthrough. everyones now around level 11. i recruited lysithea at like lvl 6 or 7 and shes gained one magic in that time.

Attached: B0BCfo8IEAE5Whv.jpg (316x202, 8K)

I want to hug and kiss Bernie!

Attached: 1565224729129.jpg (920x1063, 416K)

>blond
>blue eyes
>delicious brown skin
>ripped
>and most important of all she's a blue lion house graduate
The perfect woman.

It's a hidden, unadvertised route of course it'll be low

My marianne was fucked for so long. Go sage and get fiendish blow for +6 magic on player phase

Fill them with your seed

>Edelgard is the worst character
>but also the second best female character
>also Black Eagles is the second best route
Nani

In really fucking torn on to set him up with Leonie which I like a lot or Lysithea to save her

People have strong opinions on her

its a testament of how people are split with the girl, you either Love her or Fucking want to smash her head, break her neck whatever Dimitri rambles when you fight her

>BL
lol who cares, BE has superior characters

>level 15
>26 str
I love her

>not giving him an accuracy ring

He is pretty weak though compared to every one else in the blue lions house.

I stand with you, brother!

YOU
ARE THE OCEANS
GREY WAVES

I have to kill you now

Nooo stoooop!!!

On the flip side
>solos five paladins without taking a hit

How does Lorentz do it? Is it because of the haircut or in spite of the haircut?

Mistaking you for a ghost and just kind of laughing it off as 'yeah, I figured it would happen eventually' is incredibly poignant. The tiny little moment of genuine relief and happiness when he realizes the truth is also really well done.

Like I said, she is VERY popular, a notion that's made more obvious by her being the flagship girl from the flagship route and gets the toppest billing.
Yea Forums hates her because she's popular and most importantly, because it hates to be shilled to and will often do the exact opposite of what it's told out of spite.

Thank you, brother. Please don't feel upset by people like this . They are lesser creatures with lesser taste, but they can't help it, and we shouldn't judge them for it.

Attached: 1565628118663.png (1920x1382, 2.65M)

What I liked about Annette was her adorable-factor. Everything about her was cute as fuck. She's tiny, smart, sings stupid songs. And the way she had to look straight up at you during instructions because she's half your size.
After the timeskip she grew, she swapped her uniform for a terrible new colour scheme, and ruined her adorable hairstyle for those stupid bangs.
I respect that everyone's tastes are different but for me everything that made me love Annette's design was stripped away from her redesign.

BE is shorter than the rest so just blitz through it

Here’s the best version of the song btw
youtube.com/watch?v=w_A9az2xy3U

*heals*
WASTED EFFORT

Well most of the lords go through very little character development. They mature, maybe, but are largely the same character by the end that they were at the beginning.
Closest thing otherwise is Ike's conversations with Sephiran and Zelgius in NG+.

>Dimitri: Stab your chest, break your neck, smash your head... I will allow you to choose your own death.
>Edelgard: I'm not interested in methods of dying. All that matters is when death takes place, not how.
>Edelgard: And I have no intention of dying today.
>Dimitri: I'm sure all of the people you've slaughtered so far thought the same!

SOME DAY I TOO WILL FALL

From what I've seen of Manuela's supports, it feels like she was always the way she was. I thought she was just a roastie who hit the wall, but in reality men do fall for her, but jump ship the moment they realize she's an alcoholic who doesn't want to take responsibility for any of her problems. You'd think after 200 or so failed dates she'd catch on the problem was her and not other men for being shallow.

Attached: 1526269136506.gif (337x339, 67K)

why can't real girls be this wonderful

LOWKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

maybe im crazy but is Dimitri kinda doing Rhymes with the whole threat thing? cuz has a nice flow when you say it

Sounds like Edelgard has a pretty good record in terms of killing people who are trying to kill her back.

>sylvain the flirt calls her ugly
>leonie is in universe less attractive than the smelly neet bernie

Maybe it would help if sociopath Byleth stopped enabling her for affinity points.

They are, but then they grow up.You pathetic pedos can't handle a real woman.

>Im hurt...
>BUT IM WITH YOU
damm it Claude if you didnt rambled about that open borders shit i would love you as much as Dimitri

Attached: 1550364109372.jpg (865x900, 249K)

I liked him with Leonie, since I'm a sucker for the snooty noble and tomboy commoner thing. He doesn't save Lysithea though, only Byleth, Linhardt, Claude, and Hanneman do.

>moans captain jeralt's name during sex

IM JUST INVITING HER FOR TEA SO I CAN KNOCK HER UP WHY ISNT SHE GETTING THE MESSAGE

>Sylvain can't marry Manuela
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: bigscream.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

>Calls her a woman in theory
Sylvain is a roast master

Attached: 1518102609561.png (528x487, 424K)

Considering the end of BL route, I guess she chose stab.

Marianne is best Byleth wife

Set me up with Leonie

He's not THAT bad.
At the very least, he's a good wyvern unit if you need an extra flyer.

And apparently Seteth realizes that she is exactly like his late wife.

>Raphael you have a large presence, and I dont mean you size, try breathing exercises
>Ok Shamir, let me tr-OH GOD HELP ME SHAMIR I CANT BREATH

Attached: 1430586727721.png (368x447, 273K)

>Hope it was a male pigeon
How can one girl be SO CUTE

Attached: 3a1f93f61b723d5c30549a183563838d.jpg (1222x1577, 215K)

>Not hating her because she's a retard.

How do Seteth's endings play out? Does he move on and marry whoever he gets with even though he knows he'll outlive them as well?

it would work on me

He moved on years ago tho.

I married him to Bernie and they just chilled at the monastery. He wrote fairytales and she drew the pictures for it. Pretty cute and wholesome.

That bastard, he did the same with Hilda.

He didn't marry Hilda though.