Who are the videogame equivalent of MCU drones?

Who are the videogame equivalent of MCU drones?

Attached: 1566374493892.jpg (875x474, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pOHelrsM5kc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nintendies

*Sonyfags

Console serfs.

How often do you hear people clamoring for Playstation or XBox exclusives to be ported to Nintendo platforms?
How often do you hear people clamoring that Nintendo should go third party an put their games on other platforms?

>>loudest cheers in Infinity War

Do those people do that in movie theaters?

Snoyggers

Americans, spics and kids are the 3 demographics that cheer/clap/yell in while watching a movie on the big screen

all the time
not as much usually its a prediction just to make Nintendo fanboys mad

Fpbp

Nintendo is as good at brainwashing consumers as Disney

Attached: IMG_20190720_141240.jpg (720x720, 88K)

Yeah man, all those threads about how Bloodborne should be ported to Switch.
Oh wait, those don't exist. They're all asking for it to be ported to PC

>Disney made that deal with the fans in mind

MY

FUCKING

SIDES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 659842368512.jpg (800x800, 117K)

I see all those petitions for pc indies

Post yfw the first time you went to an American cinema and everyone clapped at the end of the film

Attached: cwLIV2S.jpg (412x433, 54K)

>How often do you hear people clamoring for Playstation or XBox exclusives to be ported to Nintendo platforms?

Incredibly frequently. Every fucking game announcement has multiple people in the comments begging for a Switch port.

Literally Nintendo fans. Nintendo is both the Disney and Apple of the gaming industry. Hiding behind their bright, colourful, family-friendly, and ""'sleek + innovative""' products, the company is actually a vicious, money grubbing Jew who wouldn't hesitate to wring their blindly loyal mandchild fanboys dry with shit like $20 emulation subs, $60 shovelwares, $80 cardboard, and $300 waggle waggle toy.

Attached: 1565130249725.png (747x529, 598K)

Disney owns like 70% of all IP's and is a complete monopoly but these dipshit fanboy fags don't give a fuck so long as they get another 6/10 Marvel flick. Please own everything daddy Disney i want a complete monopoly so long as i get substandard films for children to prolong my delayed adolescence.

and the answer is Star Citizen retards, those niggas are beyond logic

Marvel were the ones who got greedy and wanted more shekels out of the deal. That being said, I hope this accelerates the death of capeshit.

B-BUT

burn capeshit burn

Pretty much

Xcucks, dipshit.

Attached: xcuck decides to be honest for once in his miserable life.png (1335x809, 120K)

Do they really even exists anymore? You would have to be true masochist to seriously be xbone anymore.

Sony fanboys sure are delusional. MCU is one the worst things that ever happened in cinema, no wonder di$ney makes so much money when they're this retarded

Can anyone give a comic unsavvy guy like me a quick rundown?
I wanna fully enjoy this autism.

Pre-Last Blizzcon Blizzdrones

day 1 blockbuster theater releases tend to loud as fuck audiences for no dammed reason other than hype

Sony's spiderman movie contract ended with Disney, when they went back to renegotiate, Disney got greedy and wanted a 50-50 split of box office gross instead of the current 95-5 deal they have, Sony said no and now spiderman is out of the MCU.

That's nothing.
youtu.be/pOHelrsM5kc

Kojimbodrones

>Sony owns film rights to Spider Man
>Disney wanted more of the profits in the deal they made with Sony to license the character for their big movie franchise
>Disney makes demands and tries to throw their weight around while simultaneously setting the character up to be their new "main character" like RDJ was previously
>Sony walks away with film rights and staff to Spider-Man

Hopefully this means capeshit is finally going to die but I expect Disney to give in and strike a new deal with Sony. They got cocky and this probably humbled them a little bit.

I don't know how you can say that when Yea Forums mods made a sticky for P5 Switch port then after getting BTFO started deleting all P5 threads.

People who like cinematic third person games

Jews trying to outjew each other, business as usual in Hollywood

>They got cocky and this probably humbled them a little bit.
It’s probably doing the complete opposite. There are thousands of drones like the one in the OP and Disney is almost definitely gonna take advantage of that outrage to strongarm Sony into accepting a shitty deal.

Disney wants 50% of all profits from spider-man movie releases. They are currently getting 5% of opening box office so it's pretty damn jewish honestly. Sony said fuck that so now it looks like spidey is getting canned from the MCU and fans are salty as a motherfucker because he's having a good run, most based part is that sony is getting the actor as well.
Sony has 3 options
>give in to fan outrage and make themselves look like pussies
>Inevitably fuck up spider-man for the third time lmao
or
>Disney will do the ultimate power move and just buy Sony productions for a stupid amount of money
everything about this situation is making me audibly laugh

Attached: 1566155630558.gif (320x240, 2.15M)

>Disney owns pretty much all of Hollywood
>among the only "competition" is Sony
>YOOO, DISNEY SHOULD BUY SONY SO I GET TO SEE MORE BASEDDERMAN. GIVE ME MY DESIRED MONOPOLY ALREADY BECAUSE BASED DISNEY IS ON MY SIDE.

holy shit that guy actually wrote
>Disney made that deal with fans in mind
Thank god I have moved on from Hollywood a while ago

It's weird considering Spiderverse was the best Spiderman movie.

Fucking valve drones

>That games BELONGS only on STEAM. Steam is PC gaming's most recognizable platform and and its dynamic with muh badges, muh Steam level and muh review bombing may never be seen on Steam big picture mode cause epic store wants to give more of the profit from the success that's 100% the effort of the devs
>This kinda shit makes me wanna pirate
>Gaben is my goddamn hero and these fools are ruining him

Absolutely fucking enjoyable. Thanks

Taking a look at Twitter, this has mobilized gigantic army of numales who would be ready to fight and die for their Disney overlords once supreme commander Mouse gives an order. They also think that Disney did nothing wrong by being greedy since Disney-Marvel capeshit is better than Sony capeshit.

It's not surprising. The same people were jerking off over Disney buying Fox even despite the increasing market monopolization because
>muh marvul

Steam is bad and so is egs retard.

I really hope mods didn't just ban first poster for saying N*nt*nd**s

Yea Forums

I can understand how the average person who doesn't pay attention could ask why we can't have Last of Us on Switch, or Bloodborne on PC, but I will never understand how anyone could say, "Why can't I play Mario on my Playstation?"

So how's the Fantastic Four situation going? Are they still making shitty movies just to keep the rights?

Actually legitimately correct.
"It's fun, just turn off your brain."
"Of course I'll pay full price for this years old thing. It's still good, isn't it? (Company) deserves my money."
"Why would I watch/play anything else?"
"(Competitor) is too serious!"

unbased mods

>this was deleted
nintendo jannies seething

Attached: 1503414727481.png (318x308, 50K)

what did the jannies mean by this

Attached: this-is-big-brain-time.jpg (581x321, 16K)

kek, they literally the same

The only redeeming thing about spider-man are the comics, all the movies were shit, literally all of them

>>Disney will do the ultimate power move and just buy Sony productions for a stupid amount of money
surely at this point anti trust laws would do something about it right? RIGHT?

Nah man, that was me that made that post and i was just joking, can't believe you took it seriously. Keep seething and dilate.

>they deleted the nintendies
Butthurt nintendo janitors confirmed

Attached: lancer smug.png (175x219, 3K)

What the fuck was he talking? Carol got the biggest cheers not spider boy

PFFFFFFFFFFHAHAHA

Attached: 743.png (256x384, 135K)

Thank god honestly.
I hated that zoomer soiderman

>Americans, spics
Why did you say the same thing twice?

no, not yet at least

Let’s look at Sony vs. Disney’s accomplishments with spiderman

Sony;

>Rami Spider-man
8/10
>Spider-man 2
9.5/10
>Spiderman 3
7/10 (not as bad as everyone remembers)
>Amazing Spiderman 1
6/10
>Amazing Spiderman 2
3/10
>Venom
7/10
>Spiderverse
9/10
>PS4 video game
Got rave reviews and is the highest selling superhero game of all time

Disney;
Eh cameos tier roles in Civil War and Endgame
Meh role in Infinity War
>Homecoming
6/10
>Far From Home
5/10

It’s very clear who has the better track record.
Because Sony reaches higher than Disney they have further to fall when they fumble a film but on average their films are better and more compelling.

Attached: SONY ALWAYS WINS BABY.png (1024x530, 365K)

snoygoys hands down. i cant think of any group other group who so eagerly defends and slurps down absolute dreck. those trannies probably have a huge overlap with marvel/disney cucks considering how they dilate over that 6/10 spiderman game.

>muh snoyfags
>muh nintendies
>muh steamfags
The answer is Bethesdrones you fags. Did you not watch the last E3 where those retards were cheering over shit like the commander keen mobile game and battle royale in fallout 76?

Attached: 1546374566418.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Anyone who still buys bethesda developed games

blizzard fans
bioware fans also
smash as a whole

Damage control harder.

thats just a subspecies of snoytard

Are Biodrones still a thing or have them all committed suicide?

Why yes, I did hear the 2 or 3 paid audience members or staff in the front row who were loudly and obnoxiously shouting at every announcement while the rest of the audience looked on in confusion.

At best, those few assholes managed to get the rest of the audience to do that soft, "are we supposed to be clapping now?" clap.

What few were left probably jumped ship when Bioware decided to make a fucking multiplayer only game

That hasn't been a real thing since DA2, and the last holdouts finally gave up after Andromeda.

>the Quarian sweat post
Biodrones were really on another fucking level

Nintendorks, obviously

Millennials fighting the good fight, I see.
A generation of corporate cock suckers.

Attached: 1563685559263.jpg (960x960, 147K)

>spics
no one does this in latin america

they all died after Mass Effect Andromeda
this made all the shillposts for Anthem even more obvious

Everyone turned against them after Andromeda.
The few that still have faith in them gave up after Anthem.

oh god it happened again? did atlus really blow out nintendogaf for second time over persona 5?

Ant-Man receiving a taco from Hulk had a bigger cheer and it was more memorable than any scene with Captain Marvel in Endgame.

Imagine defending Sony unironically

Probably whatever the fuck is going on with Pokemon fans right now

>Disney bad!
>That mean Sony good!

Attached: 13293753.png (1200x1042, 247K)

As long as Sony never does another live action reboot I'm fine, just make more animated Spidey flicks and don't do anymore trashy ASM, ASM2 and Venom tier garbage.

Sony always wins baby Sony always wins! You can't beat Sony.

Attached: Chad_Warden.jpg (300x200, 8K)