This comes out next week and not too many threads are popping up on here...

This comes out next week and not too many threads are popping up on here. Is there any hope at all for Alan Wake Developer's next game?

Attached: control-remedy-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 71K)

By next game do you mean the game after Control or Control itself? Control looks a bit jerky but overall looks really interesting. I'm on the edge for buying it but I'm waiting for the Monday review embargo to see how metroidvania-like the game is.
If Control flops, though doubt it'll get bad reviews, I think Remedy will get bought out by MS or Sony.

Looking forward to it, I love this sort of sci-fi. Looks like Max Payne crossed with Silent Hill and Quantum Break.

>"The struggle of women in a man's world."
>Open World
>"Engaging online social features."

Yeah it's a fucking mystery.

Previews sounded pretty interesting, but I'll wait for reviews to drop before deciding

STRONK WOMYN! DAY ONE!

Attached: B38F0254-B2EA-4417-A867-7B1B1641AB28.jpg (508x690, 60K)

>Is there any hope at all for Alan Wake Developer's next game?
It is depressing that Remedy are described as the creators of Alan Wake and not the creators of Max Payne. It's like seeing Crytek described as the creators of Ryse.

Oh wow I completely forgot about QB. It came to PC apparently. Going to have to pick it up later on.
They said all of that? The previews show another one of their linear 3rd person shooters with a plethora of abilities to use.
I actually forget that Max Payne was made by them because MP3 got swept up by Rockstar.

>SJW Shit
No thanks. Into the trash.

There can always be hope for the hopeful.

I hold none, however.

>Quantum Break 2
Nobody asked for this game

I wonder if SCP is too niche.

>500,000 copies of Controlâ„¢ please

Attached: B4D239F2-C539-4E6C-BAFE-14AEB0B06F78.jpg (384x384, 19K)

It looks great visually. I doubt the gameplay part though. Looks like your run-of-the-mill third person shootan with superpowers like ME Andromeda.

I don't really understand this argument. It's not Quantum Break 2. It plays drastically differently. It has a completely different art style (brutalism), and it is a non-linear game akin to Prey 2017 instead of a linear third person shooter like Quantum Break was.

Go the fuck back and kys.

Looks a little janky in motion but I'm a sucker for telekinetic powers. I'll probably watch for a sale in a few months, my backlog's big enough as it is.

I don't have an RTX gpu but I'll play it when I upgrade my pc next year.

>Epic Games Store
Oh okay, so it's a day one pirate then. Cool.

>muh Gaben
Kek

>day one pirate
you mean a month

Attached: wp-USAT-allthemoms-front1-19975-winnie-the-pooh-day.jpg (3200x1680, 308K)

I also want to play it, but maybe I will need to wait a bit longer before buying it for reasons. I don't even care if it's a 7/10 game, I really dig the vibe is showing.

No, it looks bad. Quantum Break had awful gameplay and was carried entirely by its story (but not the live action episodes mind, those were irrelevant garbage, just the ingame cutscenes that actually focused on the main characters)

Hoping it's like Second Sight

This. Looks exactly the same. This will flop just as hard as that did too and I doubt Remedy can survive it.

>Quantum Break had awful gameplay and was carried entirely by its story
thats alan wake
quantum break had fun gameplay but shit story

if MS was going to buy them they would have done it after QB. this will be yet another remedy game that will leave itself wide open for a sequel and never get one. the whole gimmick is the 'all in one gun' which lets face it isn't awfully exciting in this game and was already done better in hard reset anyways.

It's shit.

>Looks exactly the same.
It looks nothing like QB in terms of visual design and gameplay.

wut? the gun isn't a gimmick it's just an asethetic choice, same as in Vanquish. you are mistaken in thinking it's some kind of selling point.

>the whole gimmick is the 'all in one gun'
I think the whole gimmick was the SCP Foundation-eque elements. Name a single AAA game with this kind of brutalist visual design and SCP-eque story.

0/10 bait

Dumb shill, it's literally the same

>This comes out next week and not too many threads are popping up on here. Is there any hope at all for Alan Wake Developer's next game?
It suffered from missing E3 because of Sony.
Also, gamers don't play third person 'shooters' and this looks like it has too much much gameplay for the mouth-breathers who play Uncharted, Gears of War, et al. 'games'.

Quantum Break

Which is exactly the same? QB didn't have a brutalist art style, and its combat didn't feature the ability to fly, throw things with your mind, and stuff like that. QB suffered from very spongey feeling combat. The weakest of any of their games. This looks much tighter, faster paced, and more focused upon character movement, like Max Payne was.

Do we know if it's gonna have Denuvo?

It did

Quantum Break isn't brutalist. And its story is a fairly straightforward time travel narrative overall. Something I've noticed about gaming communities is that they seem to fucking suck at identifying art styles or appreciating art design in general. I've lost track of the number of people who didn't understand Prey 2017's art design or really the art design of Arkane games in general.

Have you even played QB? I don't think you have because movement is a big part of the combat.

Shut the fuck up. Jesus your posts are cringe you sad shill.

Some people have access to the game on everyone's favorite Russian forum, and it doesn't have Denuvo.
It did what?

kys cultist

It was.

would've been happier with a convenient shooter but i'll give it a try

cant wait to play magic max payne with tits.

I finished Quantum Break twice on PC. The movement is incredibly slushy compared to Max Payne and even Alan Wake. Control seems to remedy this, if you'll excuse the pun. If anything, you have people complaining that Control looks too twitchy. But that's how it should be.Fuck the molasses movement that console TPS games popularized.

Your bizarre anger is what's cringe, bro. This is what brutalism looks like. A shitload of concrete. A shitload of angular, hard-corned surfaces. Quantum Break did not consist of concrete, concrete, and more fucking concrete. Control does because brutalist is a literal architectural style created by architects who fucking hated human beings. It's architecture drained of all humanity and soul. It's a giant middle finger to the human spirit. Very few games are as committed to brutalist as Control is. From what I've seen, most of the game's architecture is firmly brutalist.

Attached: e352bab7594a74055b9a6bc0d0d2ee71.jpg (704x304, 32K)

i hope you're right because just from looking at a short gameplay snippet i got the impression that it's the same wading in knee high water shit, it's just somewhat offset by the dashes
i'll reserve judgement for now because i know watching footage can be really deceiving

brutalism is soviet union?

The Russians were big fans of brutalism, yes.

Attached: Russia.jpg (1246x701, 150K)

>hurr durr i will pirate new game because vacuous steam fanboyism!

Can we stop the meme? First of all, it's 2019. Anti-pirating software has improved vastly. I know you think you sound like a really edgy anti-consumerist anti-Epic Store SJW keyboard crusader when you say shit like that, but you're retarded if you think pirating is/will continue to exist as a viable means for obtaining modern games. The anti-piracy measures are simply too much for the nu-warez groups to crack.

Piracy is literally dead unless we're talking pirating old shitty games with inferior anti-piracy measures nobody cares about anymore. Even then, good luck finding cracked multiplayer servers for these games that are actually populated and not hosted in sketchy eastern european shitholes with high pings.

At the end of the day, I know people like you ultimately post this stuff for (You)s. But the reality is that you're simply going to miss out on great games because they're Epic Store exclusives and you're a good little valve fanboy who probably only hates Epic Store because they host Fortnite and you're a cringy little edgelord with an irrational hatred towards dab taunts.. Oh well.

Your lost sweetie, not mine.

Attached: met9a3wjzjh31.png (720x686, 298K)

I could not give less of a shit about Epic store, but Remedy has made only one half-decent game, twenty years ago, and frankly, it wasn't all that amazing to begin with, most of it's appeal coming from sacrificing gameplay for more being "more like the movies" which at the time was still novel.

Sam Lake is just one step above David Cage. So I see very little reason to give any fuck about his latest desperate attempt to remain relevant.

Does egs have those money card things they sell for consoles and steam in stores?

This.
It looks like it will have a nice atmosphere.
The MC is unlikable and the conversation we've seen between her and the "janitor" was very awkward, in a bad way.
Might wait for this to go on sale in a couple of years.

Lel you made all the shills mad