Why does everybody love silver bullet so much?

Why does everybody love silver bullet so much?
Especially after it only being heard directly after the most kino track in the game.

youtu.be/LfZOq7LVx9A

There's unironic dubstep littered throughout it and shit.
It's garbage, imho.
I can understand why people reeeally into edm might enjoy it, but even then, are there a lot of young little dubstep listening babs and normie ravers playing DMC5 or something?
I can't imagine anybody else liking that shitty song.

Attached: 1565817958685.png (1402x784, 2.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Mv17fxVSbJA
youtu.be/ULWRuDzHmoA
youtube.com/watch?v=dzCXb3AaSp8
youtu.be/1WCuX321ePs
youtube.com/watch?v=9Hj-NOqxDYw
youtube.com/watch?v=12sbvLF1obI
youtube.com/watch?v=UOFfjW4FJ9g
youtube.com/watch?v=82NDtuPIep0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like DMC5's music but I wish there were callbacks to DMC3 in the Vergil fight.
Motifs are half the reason to have boss fights.

At least it sounds like a Vergil theme.

So what did ya guys think of the newest chapter of Visions of V?

Attached: 00EA9287-19C3-4CA4-B8FD-2A72ACB7D2EA.jpg (1000x700, 174K)

It was an emotional moment. People associated the charged sensation of the fight with the track. I didn't even realize it was different from the regular Devil Trigger track until my second time doing the fight.
None of the Vergil fight music was as catchy or energizing as Ultra Violet, or the three tracks from DMC3. Vergil2/Path to Power is probably the best piece of music in the whole series.

Stuff happened for a change. It felt like the plot was padded in some previous chapters and now things are picking up. Lookong forward to the rest.

The Duel isn't even as good as Vergil 1

Because it's Devil Trigger but since we've heard that one throughout the game, this one is remixed. I like it because I like Devil Trigger, that's all

I still fucking love how the Yamato looks.

Vergil 1 isn't a DMC5 track though.
Vergil's theme in DMC5 is the most kino track in DMC5, not DMC as a whole.

It's got hype behind it, but that's about it.

Come on, it's fine.

I'm more into Splitting Fool, it's amazing how good it sounds when there's no boss battle distracting you.

youtu.be/Mv17fxVSbJA

>another thread complaining about DMC5's final boss music
It has to be the same user each time.

Attached: 1563922316238.jpg (470x563, 41K)

My nigga.

First one I ever made.
It must just really suck as much as I thought.

You one of the anons in the earlier dmc thread that denied there being any dubstep in SB?

No. This is my first time posting in a DMC thread today.

I wholeheartedly agree. The violin track at the start of the final battle had me thinking I was in for some kino. Instead, this is the second DMC title in a row where the ending sucks.

>dubstep
You haven't a single clue what that actually means, do you?

So you didn't learn from the like five people who told you EDM exists, and were so angry about that you had to make an entire thread to complain?
Impressive.

>Vergil being vulnerable, naked, and covered in slime the manga
Other than being fujo bait it's pretty good. Dante showing up as a flashback to dmc1 was pretty kino.

Thread died and I wasn't done discussing it.
And why would I be mad about being right?

Your average edm music isn't much better than dubstep, and SB is both of these mediocre things.

youtu.be/ULWRuDzHmoA

> 1:32

Tell me that isn't dubstep. Go ahead. Lie to me.

I used to listen to it when I was a teenager.
Do YOU know what dubstep means, user?
Have you even listened to SB?

I never said it wasn't, but that's just it. It's just not extraordinary like dmc3's Vergil fights which blows you out of the water.

That's fair.
The track could've used a choir or something, sure.
That simple drum beat intro is so good though.

>its another "people pretend DMC was never electronic since 1" thread

Who is arguing that?

the OP

>unironic dubstep
and no, its quite LITERALLY fucking ironic.

You niglords can't even agree on what dubstep is so what the hell are you arguing?

Attached: 410855107939.jpg (809x809, 94K)

It’s not. This has to be bait. You clearly don’t know a thing about music or genres. But continue to be retarded.

I really liked the part just before Nero steps in when Dante and Vergil devil trigger and how the organ kicks in when Vergil DT's

No point trying to make criticisms on the bad music, there are too many people here that flock to defend everything. Can't even call the Vergil fights music rightfully bad without the mob

>flock

Attached: 1557522018069.jpg (554x678, 87K)

They flock as a defense mechanism against all the people shitting on the whole game for fun it's just a fucked up situation. I think if you hold a mitigated opinion or forgo the spectacle of buzzwords your post will ring true.
While silver bullet still hasn't grown on me, Mission 19's theme did.
Even though my first thought when i heard it the day of release was "this must be a fan track, there's no way" i end up liking it today because it really sounds like the theme a tense battle would play so it really fits the bill.
I will miss the old times, a reminder:
youtube.com/watch?v=dzCXb3AaSp8
Not a fan of club music.

>we are the sons of Sparda, within each of us flows his blood but more importantly
>HIS SOUL
>and now my soul is saying it wants to stopyou!

Attached: woohoo_adventures_5.png (700x690, 1.13M)

>When Faded tone C drops
youtu.be/1WCuX321ePs

Attached: 1551872604289.jpg (750x690, 41K)

i liked them all
i am of simple mind though

Attached: fluffydante.jpg (794x1059, 50K)

>Tropical Devil Night remixes
How are they so good?
youtube.com/watch?v=9Hj-NOqxDYw
youtube.com/watch?v=12sbvLF1obI

Attached: 1555504035794.jpg (1000x1000, 113K)

It honestly sounds like they tried to do Vergil 1 or 2 again but it lacks power.

youtube.com/watch?v=UOFfjW4FJ9g
youtube.com/watch?v=82NDtuPIep0

Attached: subhuman2.png (1920x1080, 1.96M)

>Was literally just listening to Silver Bullet
stop reading my mind.

Attached: 1536660969207.jpg (247x204, 9K)

for some reason i feel "the duel" is really forgettable, ironic as it imo sounds like something out of DMC1 which has my favorite OST in the seires

Attached: DMC! dante.jpg (874x1240, 81K)

wtf are you me

I just wish the instrumental was in the OST as well

Attached: ben shapiro annoying orange.jpg (1142x881, 97K)

>it's Gamescom
>nothing happening

YOU FUCKING SHITS.

I actually quite like the Duel due to it's oppressive tone that explodes into a full force of domination. Unlike previous Vergil themes which were almost theatrical for the most part, Duel is way more tense which really works well with the fight. I'd honestly say it's one of my favorite battle themes in all of DMC.

I heard something DMC related is being announced on the 25th but don't hold your breath.

Attached: 1536669145355.jpg (576x1024, 52K)

Its high energy and explosive so fits the nero vs vergil battle perfectly

Cavaliere Angelo hypest song

DMC5 shill force is still here. They don't like it if you criticize DMC5s flaws or refuse to talk about the character's penis sizes. They're a sad group from a bygone era of optimism

>no Ultra Violet nod/remix for the proto angelo fight
Lame. Or is it because they're too slow for a song like that?

The only boss I blast my speakers to.
When you hit back to back perfect rg's and the sub woofers vibrate your whole room is the shit.