Attached: mario.png (191x296, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xYG89rB6c5k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No fucking way

could it be?

how can they get away with this?

Dude you're going to get banned

Attached: 1548896838235.jpg (480x493, 36K)

THE LEGENDS ARE TRUE

is this some sort of obscure oldfag meme or something? if not what am I supposed to be looking at here?

THE LEGEND COME TO LIBE!!!!

le so funny xDDDD one upboat to you sir! you win the internetz roflcopter

It's circled in red right there for you, you blithering dumbfuck.

You honestly wouldn't believe me if I told you.

Fuck off it's trash

i realized this when i was 12 you guys are fucking IDIOTS.

lmao no way, did they do this on purpose?

Op is fucking lying, there's no way Nintendo overlooked this

why is the circle off. this doesn't even point to the secret.

This ruined video games for me. Fuck OP for making me remember

MOZART CONFIRMED!

Are you looking at the same image I am?

Attached: images(2).jpg (370x136, 6K)

>Posting the edit

Attached: oh fuck.png (270x376, 87K)

Ye. Theres literally nothing to look at but a the people in the thread will pretend there is. Pretty funny desu

holy shit henry was right all along

Oh god
oh fuck

I'm not Mario

Okay, henry.

>his half of mario doesnt even have stattrak

Miyamoto is a true savant

uh, guys?

Attached: right there officer.png (1201x996, 70K)

FOR REAL?!

Attached: 2185D976-7FCE-4BD5-8689-4D7E3D94438B.jpg (236x227, 8K)

Literally child molestation.

BOI

that's nothing
you can see a fingerbox if you put his hat upside down
but don't tell anyone or my cousin gets fired

that takes me back

Attached: 1552807379032.jpg (1024x576, 84K)

pure coincidence dumbasses go back to sleep

are you fucking retarded or what? this is clearly fake, the original image doesnt have it.

fake and gay

Damn now I feel old. I miss old Yea Forums. And now that infinitechan is gone, that feeling will forever be lost to the wind

BI BI WAH

2^3chan's TOR site is still up.

lol if you can't see it then i'm not sure what to say

u r mr gay

I didn't believe people when they told me japan wa full of pedos, how much of a fool have I been?

Is it active? I know some people went to the bunker and some migrated to shit like 7chan

>he doesn't know
>he actually thinks there's no point
It's satire.

ATF and Sadpanda came back. Only a matter of time for hachichan.

What happened to it? I went there a couple times, but it was practically dead.

Some retard posted their manifestos 20 minutes before going on an autistic shooting spree so naturally sidewayseightchan became a scapegoat to avoid talking about gun control.

So are people eating up that bullshit or is the US population not flooded with retards?

>they got punished because some sperg REEE'd a bunch of bullets all over some mexicans
pottery

I bet manifestoposting will become a bannable offense. Lame.

Attached: 14084552-Businessman-man-with-hand-gun-Stock-Photo.jpg (861x1300, 164K)

I'm not really sure what you're asking, but of course burgerland is full of retards.

I'm asking what public perception on the matter is. Or is it too soon to tell?

ima suck ur cock until u cum in my mouth

Can you post a complete sentence please

That was 2 fully complete sentences, I'm not sure what to tell you if you can't understand me.

I have no idea what's being pointed out here. Is this an epic meme?

Everyone tries to push their own narrative whenever there's a shooting.. Conservatives blame mental illness, fatherless homes, and video games. Libs blame guns and racism and white men.
2x4chan is literally getting punished simply because the shooter posted his manifesto there 20 minutes before the act, as if that couldn't have easily happened here or anywhere. Both sides are happy to blame the site instead of doing anything productive because the NRA has conservatives in their pockets and libs are a bunch of woke chickenshits who burst into treats over everything that even remotely offends them.

Not trying to say the site isn't a shithole, because much of it is, but that's the price you pay for anonymous users and true freedom of speech. It's no more at fault for that autist's actions than walmart is for still selling guns.

As for normal people, they only know what the media is telling them, which is typically heavily slanted by a political bias or regurgitated opinions depending on the station. Basically they don't know shit. They've never been to or heard about infinitychan before so they simply absorb all the awful things the media tells them about it without question.

I see, so really the lack of thought and reasoning is what drives the whole situation and people like that. It just doesn't make sense why they wouldn't unless they don't actually care, in which case, why are they watching?

People like feeling outraged these days. It unironically gives some semblance of meaning to their lives to fight whatever they perceive as an "injustice", even when they know nothing about it or it has absolutely nothing to do with them.

and now the politicsposting begins. thread is dead everyone, no video games here. there barely was any to begin with.

Are you seriously saying this in a shitposting thread with that image in the OP?

The real surprise comes when you look at everything that ISN'T circled. Classic misdirection.

Attached: 1546010235737.png (389x469, 72K)

Is that Mario Mario as in THE Mario Mario, like the Mario Mario from the Nintendo?

>youtu.be/xYG89rB6c5k

Details for anyone who actually has any interest in facts-
He didn't post it and the owner of the website made posts and a lengthy video stating as much. He passed the same info on to the authorities and the media but the false flagging faggot feds that got caught falsifying evidence on atechan a month prior did nothing to clear up the narrative. The kid's dad is a new age mysticism guru type who worked with and received some kind of shipments from Brazilian cultists following a guy named John of God who set up a rape ranch in Brazil where he had his followers impregnated so they could all sell the babies on the black market. That John of God guy is also in NXVIUM, the sex cult that got outed in Hollywood recently.
Also, if the kid wanted to kill Mexicans, he could've just driven 15-20 minutes into a neighboring town that is majority Mexican instead of going hundreds of miles away to a town that isn't nearly as diverse. The "manifesto" also didn't name a certain ethic group, so it's ridiculous that we're expected to believe a channer wrote it.

Go ahead fags ban me for off-topic.

delet this

>retards dont see the gun
these are the bumble fucks i have to share this site with

Not my proudest fap

I dont get it....

They literally deconfirmed OP's image in the very last issue of Nintendo Power.

Attached: 1556342790158.png (480x480, 423K)

Get new glasses, chump

>Some retard posted their manifestos 20 minutes before going on an autistic shooting spree
no he didn't

I can't fucking believe they did this

no fuckin way

Attached: 1565684127665.jpg (1440x1080, 295K)

That's because OP didn't post the original.

Attached: 1565468014152.png (270x378, 85K)

Summer is almost over, user. We just have to wait it out.

bump