So I'm told this sucks shit by Yea Forums...

So I'm told this sucks shit by Yea Forums. Please tell me they didn't really fuck it up and Yea Forums is being contrarian. Does anyone have it?

Attached: SQ_NSwitchDS_GrandiaHDCollection.jpg (1000x1000, 407K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GungHo_America/status/1163988845114908672
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its ok but the best game (Grandia III) is not in the collection. Also II >>>>> I.

Aw for fucks sake. How do I play Grandia 3?

It's gook trash so it's 7/10 at best

Isnt grandia 3 the one where you get really close to your mom throughout the whole game?

No, only the beginning part of that game. Then she goes on a pleasure cruise with some dude and is never heard from the rest of the game.

thats the one where an Iranian fucks your mom

Millenia best waifu

If you have a PS3 it is available as a PS2 classic. Or you can emulate the undub discs.

shit sucks, wait for a fan translation of the saturn version

>Also II >>>>> I.
Is it worth just skipping the first game then?

yes

a-at least she's happy....

2's port isnt that great either

there's some bugs going on with it right now

twitter.com/GungHo_America/status/1163988845114908672

(reddit space)

they said they'll fix them

Attached: 1536541448768.png (1000x1000, 245K)

First game is worth playing too. Grandia Xtreme is the only one that should be skipped, just download the OST.

Its a really bad rerelease go play the original
This or learn moonrunes

>skipping I
>missing out on that pure feeling of ADVENTURE
How can someone have opinions this wrong?

Attached: 1564545043304.png (485x385, 149K)

No, some dude with a boat convinces her she needs to cut the umbilical cord and turns her into his boat wench while you literally fly off in a plane with your blonde waifu

i'm playing grandia 1 right now and enjoying it a lot (about 9 hours in). it's crazy that i had a ps1 and a dreamcast back then, i've always loved jrpgs, but i never bothered checking out grandia until now.

this art is so fucking awful, even ironically

That's not fair considering 2 is one of the best JRPGs ever.
It's also the only game I've found the voice acting to hold up really well despite it being near 20 years old at this point.

What's so bad about it, the reviews I've checked out were positive.

i've never played the 3rd, but i can say that grandia 1 > 2. Better music, more humor, characters are better written.

I mean grandia 1's characters looks like something you could found in a Miyazaki anime, even the story itself in fact.

Grandia 2's characters could appear in any generic teenage anime, i mean the bored hero, the annoying and twisted waifu, the hero's brother who is in fact evil..

I did not dislike the 2nd grandia but the 1st was simply better in my eyes, also the 3D was bad at this time.

But both of those game share a bad final boss.

The dub really manages a fine line of ironically and unironicaly enjoyable. All the MGS voices in it are great too

She's cute

Attached: Sue_Visual.jpg (558x702, 63K)

jesus fucking christ no please don't skip the first Grandia holy fuck. Don't listen to Yea Forums. Grandia 1 is a fucking classic and you won't get a better feeling of adventure from any game ever again. Please play Grandia 1, if you like RPGs then you owe it to yourself.

>played Grandia 1
>played Grandia 2 a year later
>immediately followed it up with Grandia 3
I couldn't make it more than a couple hours in.
Three felt bland as fuck.

one of the few times I'm genuinely pissed off that there's no momcest route. the fact that you got ntr by some goatfag makes it worse.

you really are desperate for replies huh

Who did the port? Why was it lazy?