Definitive version

>definitive version
>only allowed to one platform

it's not fair bros

Attached: Dragon-Quest-XI-S-Echoes-of-Elusive-Definitive-Edition.jpg (1235x2000, 686K)

Probably they'll release it for other platforms after the retards double dip it.

Only way I get it is if they make a tool to transfer PC saves to it like they did for Dragons Dogma

There's absolutely nothing definitive about it

>synth tracks are by-and-large better and how the soundtrack was originally intended, as is usually the case for games
>PC and PS4 have 4K resolution with assets that haven't been downgraded
>Released over a year ago. Anyone who gave a shit about this has ALREADY PLAYED IT
>Bullshit non-canon cutscenes can just be watched on Youtube
>Veronica dies

keep telling yourself that, also:
>double dip
don't tell me you already bought the beta versions??

>definitive version
>DLC tier patches
>Shit framerate, resolution and models/textures

No thanks. I don't want the Shitch version even if I can get it free.

What's up with Switch fanboys and their constant need to validate and promote the platform? This board is just a bunch of Nintendo shills constantly sucking eachothers dick.

>don't tell me you already bought the beta versions??
I haven't bough it yet, I was waiting for the complete edition.

They'll probably eventually either give the other systems paid DLC or make them rebuy the definitive edition. I do feel bad for people who bought the normal version on other platforms but to be fair I doubt the additional content would have even been made if not for Nintendos marketing deal.

I wonder who could be behind this post...

Attached: muhnintendogaf.png (1000x3000, 1.59M)

>Shit framerate,
The framerate is the exact same as the PS4 version (30fps), are you genuinly retarded or are you trying that hard to justify beta testing the game?
other than for resolution/textures the switch version is the best way to play and experience the game

Oh look another Switch fanboy with a victim complex that constantly shits up this board. No wonder Nintendo fans are the biggest joke of the industry and are often a bunch of freaks and losers.

>The framerate is the exact same as the PS4 version (30fps)
Nope, I already saw various gameplay reels showing heavy drops (typical of Switch games to run and look like shit)

No need to lie.

buh buh but it's on the go

>muhnintendogaf.png
>Posted 68 times
>Most posts are chained with other inflammatory images
>Tons of instances of it posted in Sony/misc threads

Imagine pretending you are above anyone while actively being a shitposting Nintendo fanboy. Eat shit, you ugly fucking loser.

Attached: chrome_2019-08-21_23-55-31.png (899x893, 115K)

>h-how DARE you like Nintendo games and thier systems!!! THIS CANNOT STAND!!! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BUY MORE MOVIE GAMES AAAAHHH
Yikes, that's some major cringe there...

Give us P5R then you can have your DQXIS

the midi tracks suck ass which is why every time somebody bought it on pc, everyone else said "get orchestral mod get orchestral mod"

...the ps4 has frame drops too
both versions target 30fps

where is this video that you saw that shops "heavy drops" on the switch version

I have a Switch, fucking retard. I'm just aware of how shit the Nintendo fanbase has become on this board over such a shit console.

Console wars are for dumb brains

Handhelds are the optimal way to play JRPGs.

Don't worry ill find plenty when DF gets on it. I'll spam it just for you, so everyone can know the shit version that already looks like garbage.

Oh look, another one of these threads. Don't you faggots ever get tired of fighting over dumb bullshit? Pathetic.

Attached: More Like The Shittingan.jpg (557x471, 67K)

you own a console you have to constantly remind everyone, all the time, is shit
you are either a liar or a massive retard, either way please stop posting on this board now

Are Dragon Quest games worth playing outside of DQ8?

What accent is Erik doing?
Like he tries to sound British but it's also kinda like a Brooklyn accent and most times it's no accent.

Not really, most people have jobs and lives. Having a handheld just makes everything smaller and shittier when it doesnt need to be.

But you may be a kid, so what do I know? THe Switch is mainly for children anyways.

Good taste is not a democracy. People think orchestrated is inherently better because midi sounds lame to zoomers who don't realize game soundtracks have been 99% synthesized for the last 40 years. Orchestrated "covers" of game tracks (which is what they are, nothing more than cheap imitations) almost always fail the capture the nuances and character of the original track, and DQXI is no exception. I think the ONLY time orchestrated tracks have done justice (and improvement) to video game tracks are some of those done by The Black Mages. Otherwise, don't fucking bother. Oh right, you have no taste. Yeah, go for those orchestrated tracks, bro.

You own a console and have to constantly remind everyone its worth it, with the urge to sell it to others. That's even worse, you are trapping people into shitty purchases.

I'd rather inform people how shit the shit console is.

This website (not just Yea Forums) was created just so faggots could fight over dumb bullshit. It's literally the entire point of Yea Forums.

>"the switch version has heavy drops in fps, i saw it in a video"
>"where's the video"
>"i'll link you once DF makes a video"

So basically you're retarded and full of shit? Got it thanks
literally every demo impression says the game runs at a smooth 30fps.
I've played the demo for 3 hours and haven't noticed any problems with the fps.

cope harder though, and thanks for beta testing the game for me :)

5 and 3?
Honestly the only games worth playing are
>3
>5
>8
>11

there's no reason to play any of the others unless your a DQ fan and already played the games mentioned

>not getting it and playing through the entire thing in retro mode
Look at this pleb!

Attached: CEC1AE5C-8FD0-4AEA-8138-57DD227DC42B.jpg (1280x720, 480K)

4 is pretty great

What version of DQ 1-3 should I play?

Meh, I've waited this long to play it on ps4. I can still wait just as long for the switch version to be out and done with and them finally releasing this dlc on PS4. I've got plenty other games to play before I find myself desperately wanting to play this.

Best version if III is the Super Famicom remake, but you need a fan translation patch for it.

Does DQ5 have a good story & characters like Chrono Trigger? Or is it bland shit

Apparently Nintendo actually paid for the development of some of the new features going into S, so uh you are gonna be waiting for a while if that's true

The game was BARELY good enough to play through once. It's my least favorite DQ and anyone touting it as anything special is probably a literal shill. The only thing it has to its testament is having modern graphics. Take that away and it's nothing.

Isn't it crazy to think this was the first switch game ever announced and we are just now getting it?

I like how we pretend the Switch is any different than the Wii U. It's pretty much the same thing, including the amount of games per year.

That's a bit of a stretch. It was announced as a NX game and that's just SE's style. They announce shit prematurely all the time. They show game footage that's staged and then go back to the drawing board for years and release something completely different. Look at FFXV. Look at the fact that FF7R is ONLY MIDGAR

They're the EA of Japan. Probably worse than EA honestly, I actively tell everyone what shitty games they make

The appeal of DQ is its simplicity, if you can't handle that then there are hundreds of other JRPGs you could be playing instead of forcing DQ to cater to your wants and needs

but anyways 5 is basically considered the best DQ game. 8 only gets more recognition because it's in 3D and the literal entry point of the series.

Demo just finished downloading bros

man that art is so weird and flat looking. Is it because there are no shadows?

i wish they would've just brought it to ps4 and switch. i'm happy to play it on switch but ps4 would've been the actual best version

It's supposed to represent the downgraded graphics

It's been on PS4 for a year
This version is worse in every way

i prefer the toriyama art to the cover the ps4 got last year

dude this version lets you swap out the soundtrack for the VIII ost, the midi or the orchestral XI ost. you can also play in low-bit mode which is charming. like it or not it's got more, not less, than the ps4 version in terms of non-graphical content. It's just going to be a different experience on the switch.

there's something about playing on the 720p screen, i love it.

Attached: 1560339521615.png (690x762, 774K)

>defending midi tracks
This is new levels of stupid.
Either that or you’re a troll with a case of sour grapes.

Tried it today, just the intro but here are some early compalints.

>30 FPS and it´s a damn JRPG
>CGI cutscenes look lo res as fuck sometimes, can se some pixels as if it were a youtube video from 10 years ago from time to time
>Movement feels a bit clunky
>What´s the point of moving around in the battlefield? Set the classic camera as there was no use for the other mode and looked boring compared to the cinematic shots

I bet it's coming to other platforms later. Portability is the main draw for me so I'll prefer the switch version.

>definitive edition
>i get to play it for free because switch

Attached: happycurry.png (565x486, 461K)

>>definitive version
>>only allowed to one platform
>
>it's not fair bros
So, a Persona 5 thread?

FPS and it´s a damn JRPG
You say it as if 30 fps is somehow awful for a turn-based jRPG?

Fucking this. It's the DQ equivalent of FFXIII and the literal zoomer entry.

DQXI is shit and objectively the worst game in the series. Anyone who says otherwise is a literal shill.

Attached: worst games in their respective series.png (1116x955, 2.47M)

Zoomer Quest XI cucks BTFO. The game is dogshit in all versions. There's a reason many sensible anons consider it the worst game in the series. Expect the series to get worse now that Hackurai is using Trash Bros to shill this shit game front and center.

Why the fuck would you want to? See , Dragon Hallway XI isn't worth your time.

Based and redpilled. Nobody is replying to this post because it's true.

Bump

>#FE
>series
Are you a fucking idiot? A series of what?

>BOTW
>REVII
>Jak II
>YS VIII
Holy shit is this list awful, please stop playing games or talking to people who play them

Literally the only people who think that DQXI is anything but the worst DQ game is cumbrians. Prove me wrong you can't.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
SOMEONE GIVE A LINK TO THE DEMO NSP
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1543021201615.jpg (1920x1080, 187K)

it wasnt worst than 8 but definately tried to be

Maybe instead of samefagging and restating the same point constantly, you could try elaborating on your position some.

>PS4 have 4K
HAHAHAAHAHA HOLY FUCKING SHIT HAHAHAAHHAHA

Attached: 2f0bzq.jpg (1590x1056, 84K)

Work hard and you'll stop being a poorfag eventually.

Your mom will buy you a Switch eventually, don't worry.