If this is your favorite game of all time then please enter this thread. Thank you

If this is your favorite game of all time then please enter this thread. Thank you.

Attached: A870BD6B-4297-4683-9E83-7D3A980977C8.jpg (953x953, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7md_gd3HuMQ
youtu.be/oUMNDLZ9B0M
youtube.com/watch?v=-pDhCRfh43o
youtube.com/watch?v=rF09vGckSAc
youtube.com/watch?v=vlJAI62gFYU
youtube.com/watch?v=uHQZNNajxOk
youtube.com/watch?v=3XP3zDGfOmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=A0EWEBkBois
dx-revision.com/dxtutorials/tack/
youtu.be/WsisGqvXP8I
youtube.com/watch?v=qvI9ww_5gPY
youtube.com/watch?v=L-82dg-lc38
youtube.com/watch?v=di30vNJ_5Fc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ok. What's the first move?

Deus Ex is NOT my favorite game of all time, but I am posting in this thread anyway.

Attached: me.gif (500x502, 1.99M)

Attached: 1287709688272.png (100x100, 1K)

A bomb is a bad choice for close range combat.

Attached: 1448611628937.png (640x960, 371K)

Attached: JC Hong Kong.gif (400x311, 878K)

Music in this was so good, whenever someone goes off a conspiracy or political rant I always hear

youtube.com/watch?v=7md_gd3HuMQ

this is the only deus ex image I have on this computer

Attached: tHqcGL9CAJnrLxQMZ84Eih.jpg (1200x741, 1.03M)

I'm ashamed to say I've never played more than a few hours but after replaying DX:HR recently I'm finally going to sit down and play it. I would like to play it in a similar style to how I did HR that being focusing on stealth and hacking. Is that still a viable play style in the original? I'm not going to get punished by shit like the very poorly designed bosses in the non-directors cut version of HR that forced me into combat?

Also any particular mods or anything I need? I don't want anything beyond bug fixes or modern OS compatibility.

for a time yes stealth works, but once you get the lightsaber you basically can 1 shot any enemies and just run around like a fucking jedi

why is the ost so fucking good lads? post your favorite song, mine aldready got posted

It's great, but I like the medieval fantasy version of it better even though it takes most of the gray out of the ascension concept.

Attached: 1454083198566.png (384x277, 150K)

Stealth is pretty effortless in the original if anything, especially once you get the invisibility aug. There is a single boss encounter where you're more or less forced to kill them, unless you exploit a bug, but if you look around carefully you'll be able to kill that boss by simply speaking a kill-phrase to them.

Number 1 is undertale of course, but dood sex is number 2

Attached: deus exx.jpg (600x745, 86K)

Oh my god JC, a bomb!

i have many favorite games of all time, and this is one of them so i am posting here
i never change the light from F12 so i take a bunch of unnecessary screenshots every playthrough

Attached: 1539926233565.png (1920x1080, 2.07M)

youtu.be/oUMNDLZ9B0M
Paris was one of my favorite parts of the game, the whole arc of how old the conspiracy actually is and how even though it's objectives never changed, it went from nobility/industrialists fucking with central banks to insane augmented transhumans creating godlike AIs to control the world. The track slowly devolving into something straight out of Tiberian Sun is kino.

Attached: 1566235265622.jpg (10000x10000, 1.76M)

So many possibilities, but I guess the one that gives me the most feels is
youtube.com/watch?v=-pDhCRfh43o

Every time I play this game I name myself JayZ Dankton.

>tfw having to remap all of your aug hotkeys after reinstalling

Attached: 1566154372909.jpg (1024x640, 401K)

>there is a single boss encounter where you're more or less forced to kill them
wait so you're telling me you can get rid of simon without killing him?

i always skip him both times

youtube.com/watch?v=rF09vGckSAc
The whole soundtrack is vidya ludo, though.
>coming back to Hell's Kitchen after so much has happened
>martial law, oppression, everything is chaos and the plot is advancing, very unlike the start of the game
>this god tier OST in the background setting the mood perfectly
Definitely in my top 3

Wasn't talking about Simons, he's the easiest to avoid of them all. Was talking about Navarre; the door to leave is impossible to get by, and Jacobson won't give you a key until you kill her.

What kind of bomb?

Also, here's the best combat theme, they saved the best for last.
youtube.com/watch?v=vlJAI62gFYU

I changed the screenshot hotkey to shift F12 because of Deus Ex

>but if you look around carefully you'll be able to kill that boss by simply speaking a kill-phrase to them.
Good to know sounds like I can handle it then. Like I mentioned just didn't want to end up in a scenario like the original version of HR where you are punished heavily with an extremely difficult boss fight because you put everything into movement/stealth/hacking and such instead of combat related augments.

This is the best vidya track of all time and you can't change my mind.
youtube.com/watch?v=uHQZNNajxOk

I managed to find a PS2 version of it is it worth checking out?

Not even in my top 9. Sorry, but I have taste.

Attached: mosaicdcebe93dbed1a5b8070851a8224230eb8657a1b1.jpg (920x920, 413K)

Hol' up bro, that isn't it!
youtube.com/watch?v=3XP3zDGfOmQ

Was thinking of modding the game. Already know a lot about creating maps, made stuff for Quake and Quake II before, was thinking of overhauling the maps to make them less empty, less cavernous, more compact and with less confusing design (MJ12 entrance in an infirmary??) as well as generally changing things to make them look less ugly.
I'm even thinking of implementing my own stuff into the game like new weapons and a new difficulty.
Anyone have any good resources for learning about Deus Ex modding? Specifically implementing new assets with coding. I've got a background in programming so I know my shit.

Attached: 1534818608697.jpg (800x172, 55K)

Just so you know, DX's boss encounters aren't even like full boss encounters. They're basically the same as any normal enemy, only they're faster, stronger, and more damaging. If you have any explosives on hand, you'll still be able to gib them in one shot for the most part. Deus Ex is a game that rewards being a bastard as well, e.g. setting up traps and killing the boss before they even have a chance to attack you.

What's the deal with multilplayer

Post your favorite Rahn video
youtube.com/watch?v=A0EWEBkBois

Attached: 1515730655345.jpg (448x398, 136K)

It’s in my top 5, am I still allowed to join?

They fucking.

Attached: breakroom.jpg (1127x951, 566K)

It was never super active, but when Gamespy went down, it took the master server with it, which basically killed it. There is an alternate master server that is easy enough to use by just editing a .ini file in Notepad, but if you're lucky, you might find a single server populated by a half-dozen Russians. Most times it's a total ghost town. A shame because there was some pretty comfy stuff in old school DXMP.

Some googling brought me to this page, which might be useful
>dx-revision.com/dxtutorials/tack/

Depends on your other 4.

Attached: Denton.jpg (600x733, 29K)

It's either this or DMC3/5 for sure. I wish Eidos Montreal would stop this aug lives matter BS, it makes for a boring and 1-dimensional world. The gameplay of Mankind Divided is actually really good...

Why would you ever not choose the Helios ending?

>why would you not choose to merge with an all-power AI that has only existed for about 6 hours and only chose you over a mass-murdering technocrat because your augmentations were superior
Tong is the only true option

youtu.be/WsisGqvXP8I

This is the most reddit thread I’ve ever seen.
Nobody actually played this game but pretending that its some sort of masterpiece guarantees a circle jerk. Just post this shit on reddit so you can get your faggy upvotes.

It's depressing to think how a game will never make me feel like the ending in this one did.

Hey buddy, I think you got the wrong thread. The smash general is two pages down.

Attached: 1515658165108.jpg (1920x1080, 79K)

The Ocean Lab is better
youtube.com/watch?v=qvI9ww_5gPY

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Its a shame that some of the best battle themes were the ones 95% of players never heard

youtube.com/watch?v=L-82dg-lc38
youtube.com/watch?v=di30vNJ_5Fc

Attached: 1372193799937.gif (340x255, 1.77M)

If you're having trouble playing the game, try it again with GMDX. It modernizes it quite a bit and I find a lot of zoomers (I'm assuming you're a zoom-zoom as well) greatly prefer the game with the mod.

I know about the NYC2 bug in the GOTY edition, but why wouldn't players be able to hear the Synapse combat song?

>zoom-zoom
"Zoomer" is at least somewhat tolerable, but this shit makes me cringe every time.

How do I install GMDX on Windows 10 I never bothered playing it with mods desu

It has some minor differences to the PC version so if you've already played that then go for it. Not sure how well it'll play on a controller when DX has so many controls/keys though, I'm guessing it can get frustrating here and there even if you manage to control movement well enough with a controller.

shit man, with all the added features and enemy behavior, how can you not play with GMDX now? it's fantastic