Underrail

underrail

Attached: file.png (476x498, 329K)

Other urls found in this thread:

underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Blueprint:_Spying_Endoscope
underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Blueprint:_Gas_Grenade
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At what point do you ask yourself: How many batteries are too many batteries?

Attached: WEW.png (703x661, 124K)

fucking hell, infusing it just brings its quality down

Attached: 20190821192256_1.jpg (1920x1080, 310K)

First time trying Spears on hard difficulty, aiming for a HOPLITE
I'm having lots of fun so far
Spear damage output vs Sentry Bots is surprinsingly good

>sentry bots
It's funny hearing that sad little "dunk" but still doing pretty good damage

post those spear builds boys

Does your str make a huge difference on spears? Planning to run a spear hybrid and was hoping to tone down on str

Alright, I think Locus of Control could be broken into two abilities for two feats, so I'm gonna give that a shot:

Part I:

>Locus of Control:
>Reqs: 10 Will, 75 Thought Control, Psi Empathy

>You are the master of your own fate.

>Activate this ability to remove and gain immunity to stun, fear, incapacitation, and mind control for 2 turns.

>Cooldown: 10 turns

>Specializations:
>Cooldown (4 levels) — Reduces cooldown by 0.5 turns for each specialization point.
>Duration (2 levels) — Increases duration by 0.5 turns for each specialization point.

Part II:

>Mob Psychology
>Reqs: 12 Will, 90 Thought Control, 55 Persuasion or Intimidation

>When this effect is activated, you can invoke any thought control ability as an irresistable area of effect ability.

>Reduces ability duration by 1, providing they have duration. Mental damage caused by the ability is reduced by 25% and increased by 15% for each enemy within the area of effect, provided the ability causes mental damage.

>Cooldown: 12 turns

>Specializations:
>Duration (6 levels) — Increases ability duration by 0.5 turns for each specialization point.
>Affected Abilities (10 levels) — Increases the number of thought control abilities that will be invoked as an area of effect by 0.1 for each specialization point

lol, no

fuck off with your "balance"

Considering I have 10 Strenght from the get go, I'd say yes

the biggest decision is when to take spear guardian
dont be like me and take it at 18, shit makes a huge difference

Does the choice of Core City factions have a big impact on gameplay?
A few days ago someone told me to join Coretech with my energy gun build because they apparently have a good electronics vendor but I've restarted since and went for a tin can machete build.
Are those vendors that game changing or should I just go for whatever I feel like lore-wise?
It seems to me as if that Leonie girl in Foundry has all the metals I need.

hm.

Attached: cannibals.jpg (1441x901, 340K)

What the fuck does "specs bomb" even mean?

Absolutely retarded.

>tfw swords and knives bounce off your 100% chance to block spear
feels good, man

Yes they are, also every oligarchy has a different quest chain

from hardest to easiest questchain
Coretech > Praetorian > JKK

Ha ha, no. The balance is that it is only one ability, forcing you to make a choice.

What oligarchy do I choose as a psiman?

>that joke answer you can give Edgar when he asks about the burrower quest

Attached: 1515295831745.gif (538x572, 338K)

Coretech.

Coretech's quests are easy as shit.

>immune to cc
or
>aoe cc, everyone ignore you and kill each other
Damn, I have a hard time choosing.

Funniest thing is actually handling the problem that way and telling him the truth.

I'm sure they're nice once you get to know them

Recklessness or Onslaught for my specialization point dump?

It's literally impossible. You've been at this for weeks and called out for being retarded every time.

Onslaught, Reck spec is a fucking mess.

The fuck are you talking about?

>Sure Step
>Escape Artist
I genuinally cant wait to get to Depot A

You can't break rocks with your bare hands you retard.

for a "win the fight" button, the requirements should be way higher anyways

shitthium

>defend the warehouse
>easier than cleaning it from the mercenaries
>easier than helping vivian
ok, retard

Of course you can't, the joke is beating the shit out of every burrower to death and blowing up the rocks.

Are you autistic or something? Do I need to post a tranquility build to calm you down?

>Of course you can't
Which means the "DURHUR IT TOTALLY WENT DOWN THAT WAY WITH THE RIGHT BUILD XD" shit is fucking stupid as hell. Like holy shit how do you remember to breathe being this stupid.

>wasting a feat on sure step
HAHAHAH

Bear traps trivialize it.

>Wasted
Bitch please
You dont know my romantic relationship with caltrops
Also fuck acid puddles

How do you being this socially retarded? My god, can't you take a simple joke? Why do you even post on 4channel? Go back to RPG codex.

>want to see what ending slides I got
>don't want to do the DC
Tough times

Unironically get good
Think outside the box

Attached: 20190806030931_1.jpg (1024x768, 231K)

>easier than helping vivian
Yeah bre, Vivian hurts my feelings every time, I'd rather attack this stupid warehouse full of mercenaries

Yes, correct. If it was two feats, you could be both. Pure psi struggles to fill feat slots. Splitting lcous of control would be a one hundred percent straight buff to thought control.

The trickiest part of the Coretech Warehouse defense is not aggroing your allies if you choose to fight back at their position

Reminder that Gort>Colton

>Pure psi struggles to fill feat slots
That's not even a problem.

What the fuck, what level am I supposed to be for this? Even soloing the first wave and getting a cheesy save in I can't do it, is there some trick to it?

Attached: Untitled.png (1044x622, 1.02M)

You shouldnt even fall back if you play your cards carefully
See the image above you

Fuck off back to rpgcodex with this Fallout 1 ripoff

You can already be both
>force field
>stasis
Look at me I'm literally untouchable

>shit that trivializes the entire game also trivializes the mission
woah, i'm impressed, you really showed me coretech was the easiest one
praetorian is easier since you dont have to deal with waves of enemies
JKK is the easiest since if you stealth you only have to kill some coil/greater coil spiders and muties if you want

Praetorian is the hardest because you can't set up

>see
I can't, I'm 3PER

Can someone tell me how to get back to Dude's cave from Rail Crossing?

Coretech warehouse mission IS the easiest
Praetorian warehouse mission is the hardest, the moment a merc sees you ALL 15 mercs gang upon you
That mission on DOMINATING made my life miserable

t. tin can hammer wizard

Go from foundry it's faster

is it possible to dog box dude's cats

I made a "ninja" build focused solely on throwing and traps with stealth and what comes with that. Kind of want to have a backup though, however. Someone suggested melee, but which one? Do you think I really need it? I've been doing pretty fine so far, but I'm very early into the game. Grenades are so fucking good bros

I also have 3 PER and even with my 3 INT I can see it
user, have you been drinking with Dude?

What vendor might possess a Doctor's Pouch?

Grenades fall off a lot around midgame, you won't be able to get by with just them. They're still useful but they're meant to supplement your primary weapon.

Well melee with knife/machete seems to be the obvious choice because of ripper
Or a spear for more throwing
You need something to deal with robots though

obviously a doctor duh, try Fixer at junkyard

I've seen several threads about this game and it certainly catches my attention.
What does it have that it makes it a good game?

Attached: 1515119759022.jpg (716x717, 32K)

EMP grenades and general stealth and hacking was my idea.
What are the main differences between the melee types? I don't really get what niches they are supposed to fill. Isn't a sword just the best overall?

Both of those have downsides. Imagine if force field allowed you to shoot through, but not enemies. That's pretty much what splitting locus of control would be like.

Can I do Burrower mine with a Low shield?

combat is fun
a lot of different types of builds that play completely differently
xp system that allows for characters that tend to avoid combat to still keep up though you cannot completely avoid combat
finding op builds is really fun

Forgot to mention, main method of attack is throwing knives, and that's going to change to throwing knives with a variety of poisons

I personally don't struggle with picking feats for pure psi, just don't pick rng shit like Pyromaniac and Continuum Ripple and you're set.

throwing knives are really really bad

It's been working pretty alright for me, they are admittedly pretty bad, but I think with the right poison, they could be serviceable.

Yeah but where do I go from there? There's nothing marking it on the map so I don't know where it is

They have a few decent feats but mainly they're just a vehicle for applying poison. You should read all the feats on the wiki and plan your build around the ones that sound interesting. That will give you an idea of what each melee weapon does as well.

Yeah, I think toxicity or something like that was what caught my eye initially. Made poisons really good I think. I'll go check the feats now user, thanks, I'm pretty new to the game

It's mostly a choice between lots of attack or lots of damage, with unarmed on one end and hammer at the other
But you still end up doing tons of damage with unarmed anyway

the only advice i have here is don't be afraid to restart once you realized how badly you fucked up
you are definitely going to get filtered at this point
it's fine though you'll be able to get back to where you stopped really quickly once you know what's ahead

My first build was just a super tankman with an assault rifle and it worked really well. I think this new build is really fun, and I honestly don't really see it failing too hard any time soon.

From Foundry station, go east, north three times, take the passage to upper caves, go south, you're there

Planning a max agility build + Precognition, think I'll put in points in intimidate for Yell as well.

What weapon would be ideal, and what am I in for?

>tons of content
>tons of different builds if you fuck up you and can't progress because your build is shit you have to restart though because assburgers hate respecing
>no mary sue good guys vs edgy bad guys scenario in most cases; all NPCs and factions have their motives and reasons for what they do
>it's challengeing

Is there anything stopping me from just farming a big beetle and loading if it doesn't drop a good carapace?

i keep hearing people complain about the DC. are they really that bad?

Thanks

sanity

Yes, DC is a grueling torture

>you dont get the cool as fuck hoodie and bane mask with the rest of the armor
STYG WHYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: NOHOODIEWHYY.png (276x290, 39K)

lol deep caverns are piss easy at level 30

Who sells starter mixture?

Seriously, why the hell are throwing knives 18AP?

Any chemist trader
Quinton for example

its for dexfags

DC is fine. The only thing bad about it is the labyrinth. Everything else there is fine and only morons complain about it.

the MC's head is funny

Alright lads, I made a mega meme build for Red Dragon + Sword and Board, any advice? Probably gonna play on Hard, that low con makes me scared of DOMINATING with it.

Attached: 1560998178779.png (824x934, 87K)

IS SNOOPING a good feat? It seems pretty alright for low perception builds, I play on oddity if that matters

I'm not a swordfag but since you're playing on high difficulty just drop CON to 3 and put it elsewhere, the little extra HP is not worth it. You shouldn't be getting hit often anyway, or at least you should have good armor to absorb the attacks. You know what they say, a good offense is a good defense.

>mfw I was 50-some hours into the game before I realized you could peak through curtain doors

Attached: 1533519707312.png (243x181, 2K)

please respond

Probably

Where can I get the trainer for the psychokinesis trap skill?

Lurkers base, once inside the base by the front door, first barrel in a corner there should be a mentor in there

Yeah, it should help. I think the poison spine attack has a Low or Very Low impact speed though so it won't make you impenetrable.

It's located in a barrel near the entrance to the Lurker base in the under-passages.

>you could peak through curtain doors
>peak
You mean like your dick?

Attached: tentpitching[1].png (454x314, 253K)

Whew, that's when you know you've been playing Underrail too long and it's time for bed.

imagine standing in a room with a curtain for a door and suddenly the curtain has a waist high bulge on it

Attached: file.png (505x167, 17K)

Is that the Nickelodeon slime area? Honestly don't see myself having too much trouble there.

>meet wandering trader
>buy 1k of electronic parts
>realize I only have 200 charons left
Maybe it's time I did the Arena

>suppression and opportunistic attack activate in a single burst
one of you lied to me

How did you do it?
I'm playing a similar build and i have no idea how to complete this

What even is the strat for snipers? Even with a double high impact shield they still one-shot me from stealth

f9

Should I take Boarding Up or Shield Bash first? Bash seems pretty lackluster without the specialization points

Playing a hammer/heavy armor/psi build, where do i put my specialization points?

Meme build 15/15

Stronger than a lot of things i tried.

It's starting to occur to me that hacking and lock picking are actually kind of garbage, all the extra oddity items in them are usually the kind that are redundant in an area anyway

>About to win the initial defense mission in expedition
>Yahota one-shots me with a grenade

Fuck this I'm gonna chill by the turret. Seeing how melee-focused this expansion is going to be makes my spear character very happy though.

pickpocket is garbage as well, oddity is a meme. just go classic, it's less stressful

So for a heavy armor gun/crafting build i'm taking
7 int
10 per
9str

But then do i just leave con at 6?

>3 con gang

>the stacked damage noises when you frag mutants
my ears are bleeding

You can build a Spying Endoscope now that lets you peek through normal doors too

HOW?!

Oh yes, very tasty..

Attached: Gimmie gimmie.png (1920x1080, 1.36M)

underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Blueprint:_Spying_Endoscope

What are the requirements for philosophy 3?

125 IQ

10 int.

>Destabilized enemies leave behind ashes instead of remains

Fucking incredible. I always love the 'living bomb' spell in games with magic.

Attached: Ignore the fact I nearly blew myself the fuck up.png (1920x1080, 1.7M)

I just beat DOS2 on tactician mode and loved it until i got to the clusterfuck that is Arx. How did they fuck up that badly? Would i like this game?

How likely is it to get high quality components without mercantile?

I hope you like waiting for restocks

Incredibly unlikely. Like, you'll only get up to 130 at most. DC will likely give you a pity 150 or two.

Is that achievable with 7?

I'm starting to think that constitution is an all or nothing thing, especially on higher difficulties.

don't be retarded user, keep that shit at 5 or at seven

10 makes sure you forever stay out of heaven, tho

You'd be right because healing item cool downs are too long to make any use of having a big pool, so as long as you're not getting one shot you'll generally get one heal per combat. Higher difficulties disproportionately encourage trap/psi abuse which remove the chance of being attacked to begin with.

Call me dumb but I don't think 50-70 HP is going to make that much of a difference most of the time, especially when you could move those points somewhere else to either mitigate damage completely or buff your HP through crafting.

Sometimes you gotta be a big boy.

Attached: BEEF.png (1920x1080, 444K)

Just did the Dude's quest, how do I get into Quinton's mushroom room for the rift? I'm assuming there's one in there based on what Quinton said and I also can't find one anywhere else in SGS

How do unfuck my accuracy while using the jet ski? Or do serpents just have really high evasion?

the same room you got your eq for catching those small shitters in the second quest for sgs

It's actually where you picked up some hopper cages way earlier in the game.

Nope, there's a drug that boosts int by 2 for a little while.

Get Naval Combat feat and Improved Naval Combat if you have the agi for it.

bash and specialize right away. if you have temporal you can do it every round

There's also Protectorate/Lemurian marine armor, suspensions, and the jets built for combat have higher innate stability.

Fuck, my dumb ass, I spent so long trying to get into that room, I thought for sure that's where he went. Thanks lads.

Why is spear throw accuracy so horrible beyond 3-4 tiles?

would be cool if there was a belt that gave you more slots that you can put spears in

Melee weapons have an optimal range too.

user, I'm trying to imagine how that would even work. Spears are long as fuck. Would you have a psuedo-cage of spears in front of your face like a little jail pattern or would they just drag across the ground?

I want a drawfriend to draw over these guys with the four tribal leaders (Magnar, the big guy with the club, the serpent summoning guy and the blindfolded sword guy who lights himself on fire)
>Me and the boys about to order the 30th raid on the outsiders this week

Attached: me and the boys.png (680x337, 269K)

Accuracy is based on throwing skill. I'm not sure about Spear Throw since I don't play a spearsman, but if it's anything like throwing grenades then, then yeah. It's a crap shoot past four tiles even at high skill.

It's going to be even worse than grenades because it has to go through enemy defense stats.
No idea if it'd be Dodge or Evasion.

I threw a new on the enemy so in theory they had 0 evasion, even standing 3 tiles away I only had 75%

What was it beforehand?

why is the crab burrowing noise so fucking loud

A lot of the expansion sound is mixed to be way too fucking loud. Having 4+ temporal distortions pop is just as bad. But at least you know those are gonna happen, unlike the fucking crabs.

Dammit, I don't know what to pick now that my main investments have been made. Cheap shots and combo look the most appealing. I do plan on taking critical power, so cheap shots might be worth it. 325% critical damage from base cheap shots + spec + infused ancient rathound boots sounds nice. 120% flat bonus damage also sounds good too.

Attached: 20190822005417_1.jpg (1920x1080, 294K)

I mean we have bolt quiver in the game which doesnt necessarily go in front of the belt I was thinking about something pic related, but you are right about the length tho but then I guess you could have a recipe to cut a spear to fit it into the quiver and it would lose the extra range spears have
But then I guess pic related wouldnt be really a belt but something that goes higher on the back but still takes up belt slot for balance reasons and shit

Attached: c29aa4b9d9e060fc962baa44246c3fa3.jpg (1634x3780, 560K)

mods are not a thing in this game, right?

could you use a crowbar as a main weapon if you put everything into str and choose the right feats?
anyone tried any meme builds

crobaw has only 9 dmg on average and gets only 3% inc. damge per strength beyond 6 i dont think so you would get far in this game with a weapon like this

i just realized the game isnt as big as i thought and ive basically completed everything up to and including core city then restarted 4 times.

God I love crafting

Attached: 20190822010818_1.jpg (1920x1080, 376K)

>high/medium
>only 1.5k
thats a yikers my dude

Attached: brap.png (310x794, 93K)

why are you still using the claw

>gets bypassed
Oh, I'm not using it. Just kept it in my offhand for a while. Bare fists fucking outclass it in every way.

How the fuck do you play dominating with a gun build?
Just used ALL my ammunition killing the first psi beetle.

what gun are you using?

by using traps, caltrops, mines and cheesing. basically not playing your build at all.
dominating is opposite of fun

Jonas' smg

Is it worth it to keep evasion and dodge maxed as stealth knifer?

I just started and I'm kinda boxed off from progressing because I had to run from psi beetles and they're just camping the spot. How long does it take for their locations to reset?

nope evasion and dodge is fucking shit, upgrade your mercantile and electronics to craft stuff like
and have much bigger hp pool instead of relying on rng mechanics
if you kill them they respawn every 90m but no idea if anything happens if you dont kill them
try using stuff like mollies to hopefully fear them

Level them enough for any feats you might want but that's it.

underbros, what attributes do i need if i want to find everything and read all the juicy lore / dialogue?

After doing a high will/int run I'm going to say that all the "lore" just isn't worth it. Most of it is probably literally meaningless.

snooping feat or decent perception
will 10
int 10 or 8 + consumables)
thought control

holy fuck bros spear is preety fun and good but holy fuck the ammount of pixel perfect clicks you need to do to pick up a spear from the floor is fucking ridiculous

There's a button that picks up spear from adjacent tiles.

Is there a retards guide to this game and building characters? Do specialized builds reign supreme or is it more of a quality build game? How important are feats? Can i jump into it without knowing anything?

holy shit thats op
ty bro

Attached: 1533392082649-0.jpg (300x464, 34K)

Spreading your base stats too thin is the worst mistake you can make. There's at least one or two stats per build that you can safely set to 3 and not worry about it.

there are some build guides on the main forum if you are interested but yes specializing into something is the way to go

Just killed the rathound king, should I go to core city or the railroad crossing next?

go railorad crossing and do all Dude's quests

When do you stop putting points into mechanics and tailoring? You won't need them higher than around 140 effective with the bench, right?

unterrail crafting
Assuming that all parts are of level 160 quality.

ass: mech 153
flash: mech 5, chem 40
energy shield: elec 166
grenade V: mech 10, chem 112
leather armor: tail 128
leather armor w/ pad: tail 141
leather armor w/ coat: tail 141
leather armor w/ pad/coat: tail 154leather boots: tail 128
leather striders: tail 128, mech 141
magn grenade: chem 40, tail 10
machete: mech 128
mechete w/ energy: mech 128, elec 176
machete w/ taser: mech 128, elec 154
metal armor w/ 4 plates: mech 167, tail 128
metal armor w/ 4 plates/regen: mech 167, tail 128, elec 83, bio 83
metal helm: mech 128, tail 128
metal striders: mech 141, tail 128
napalm: chem 60, tail 10
sarah michelle gellar: mech 128
shot: mech 128
psi head: elec 128, bio 44
seeker gogs: mech 76, elec 128
seeker nvg: mech 76, elec 145
ski mask: tail 128
smart gogs: mech 51, elec 147
smart nvg: mech 51, elec 164
sniper: mech 153
sniper w/ anat: mech 153, elec 25
sniper w/ smart: mech 153, elec 128
spear: mech 128
spear w/ energy: mech 128, elect 176
spear w/ taser: mech 128, elec 156
tabi: tail 128
tac: tail 128, mech 96
tac w: ssteel: tail 128, mech 128
tac w/ coat: tail 141, mech 96
tac w/ psi: tail 128, mech 96, bio 32
tac w/ coat/psi: tail 141, mech 96, bio 32

Again, all equipment was made with quality 160 parts for reference. Some parts don't go that high, like leather, or psi carapaces only going to 100~. So you'll need way less skill points invested.

Boring game. Stop posting it

Rail Crossing, though if you bump into the Core City first that's fine too.

>do all Dude's quests
>that early
That's one way to get dominated on.

Thanks, user, seems like 141 is exactly where I want to be. Glad I'm not using metal armors, goddamn they require some investments.

Post custom portrait recommendations
Styg better introduce battle drones or at least modding capabilities so I can do it myself

Attached: racter_l.png (100x100, 24K)

Doing a sword Wizard guy. For now it's fun.
what's better for a melee wizard, light armor or heavy one?

Attached: 6107377fddf22c019f8fafa48e82be9c.png (963x931, 80K)

real nigga red dragon build is 9 con and 7 will

you might be thinking "wow this guy is fucking retarded", but this guy also has seven attacks that oneshot almost everything on a crit (80% chance) thanks to survival instincts and fight response

I got tricked and picked Survival Instincts
And now Im basically playing a 3 Con build that is missing 6 stat points

You would ragequit since DoS2 combat is easy as fuck.

Is th ripper feat worth it for a non psi knife build?

How can the Hell's Gut be such a shithole? It makes Deep Caverns feel like paradise.

Attached: tfw you pee and a locust pops out.png (1286x186, 56K)

Silent Isle on DOMINATING here I come

Attached: underrail_2019-08-22_12-17-05.png (45x42, 687)

if you have other crit feats (you should) it is a huge damage increase

the real question is why do you not want to be psi

Ah, perfect. I can get 100% bio resist with two equipment pieces.

Attached: 20190822031713_1.jpg (1920x1080, 479K)

Just don't get hit

Oh god, yes.

Attached: 20190822032007_1.jpg (1920x1080, 383K)

Why use regular gas mask instead of aegis helmet?

Armor penalty.

Northeast

Junk traders sell it as well as chemical suppliers

>Infused Ancient Rathound
Light tank
>Infused Hearbreaker
Heavy Bio tank
>Infused Hopper with blast cloth
glass cannon grenadier gear

Attached: 20190822033348_1.jpg (1920x1080, 383K)

YO BRO WTF

Attached: underrail_2019-08-22_12-35-56.png (415x468, 219K)

Works like a charm and actually looks pretty aesthetic.

Attached: 20190822033406_1.jpg (1920x1080, 188K)

Don't forget to kill your allies and loot their corpses, got a pretty good early game stash off that

Hope you don't have a burst weapon because one bullet hits that turret everyone wants you dead, best case scenario put down gas and molotovs fucking everywhere, let the retards run through it, stay the fuck away from the retarded ai, use the middle lane so those faggots don't dogpile you and block movement

Hey look everybody he's running psi

lol get fukd

You can get up to 150 for pretty much everything, just takes a little time, settle for 145 when you see it

Except cloth and padding, you will never fucking find anything above 130 I found a bunch of good cloth and padding in expedition

Imagine actually trying to hit someone with a spear, can you even throw a ball

I f9 if I cant loot my allies or the enemy gladiator, just to make Al Fabet proud of me

They don't, come back with a proper strategy or a way to survive first turn and pick them off

YOU ARE A FUCKING MERCHANT WHY U ONLY HAVE 300 FUCKING COINS WHY ARE U SO POOR fuck I still have some loot from a fucking Balor's base I can't sell because of it reeeee

I think any build can win on normal, what user said about spreading your base stats too thin is incorrect, you can run hybrid builds and still do a lot of shit, this game can be beaten by finding the right tool for the job in pretty much every scenario

is ripper a must feat for knife users. it needs 5 will im not using psi?

theres your answer cunt

>all crit damage and crit chance machete wielding jason voorhees build
yes. YES.

Attached: JBOX5.png (350x490, 222K)

as a melee the only thing thats useful i can wear on my head is balaclava right?

With a lot of chessing
Step in, drag aggro, kill one or two mercs
Step out, heal
Step by the windows, aggro them, make them bunch together
Wait till are all bunched together
Sprint run outside back to warehouse entrance
Wait for Sprint cooldown
Enter the warehouse, kill one or two mercs
Rinse and repeat

He wants you to face your fears by yourself, user.

Attached: Reiska_sees_dat_Wario_booty.jpg (938x600, 24K)

Anything that prevents you from fucking die is most welcome
But high CON synergizes better with tin can builds

>Dirty kick is bad
I hate these people

Why chemical traps? They're heavy and not really needed to kill shit.

Do I even need to bother putting more points into traps after I've got quick tinkering?
I only use bear traps and caltrops anyway.

If you got quick tinkering might as well invest traps to use the better traps
Acid traps are fucking nasty let me tell ya

You can wear a helmet if you can afford the penalty, balaclava dont do much in combat

>able to deal with everything up to Rail Crossing just fine
>try to do the quest to get that emp device after dealing with the faceless
>the room with the stealth knifey boy and crossbow user is fucking my shit up
of all the things ive run into so far, this is what's putting up a roadblock

Attached: 1489976300631.jpg (337x600, 14K)

>tfw

Attached: 20190822090516_1.jpg (1024x768, 221K)

Are you talking about the dark alley south of rail crossing?

How does the gauntlet work, exactly? Do you have to haul ass in the rooms before the final one?

> finally finished depot a after getting filtered
>Go straight to core city sewers
>meet evil dude try to electrocute me
>got to cave meet electric spider and a room of Goliath psi bugs
>dead end
> haven't made a manual save since the intro
for fucks sake im gonna re spec again

it's one of the rooms directly east of the train for rail crossing. you need to fight through some ironhead gangers. they wouldnt be an issue except i get that shitty initiative penalty for walking into a room with enemies in it

>try to do the quest to get that emp device after dealing with the faceless
>after dealing with the faceless
Seems kind of silly but I guess XP is XP.

>not just hacking through the doors, bypassing the beetles
>not always having some explosives on you
>not being able to kill a couple of dumb bugs

Apparently. If you take too long before reaching the last floor, the other contestants will have a head start in reaching the end level before you.

>tfw playing melee and most of my time spent in combat is just throwing molotovs

You should go to Foundry and/or Camp Hathor before Core City.

t. squishyfag

>he didn't do it blind on DOMINATING
Only metal armor will save you from snipers. I'm doing a tin can playthrough next time just to not be scared shitless of open spaces and long corridors.

Very high shield emitter are your best friend

t. hammer wizard

Which melee build is best for dominating? No psi monk.

Exactly, don't take them if you don't have skill points to waste.
>pickpocket is garbage as well
Maybe.
>just go classic, it's less stressful
What, just because there's a handful of oddities to be pickpocketed? There are enough oddities to get to lvl 30 without wasting skill points.

Is this the only rpg where mercantile is actually useful?

Sledgehammers

>104
Did you cheat and then put it into a dead beetle? I'm pretty sure 100 is the limit.
It's 9 Int.
You beat it solo, right? That would be about the right difficulty if you wanted to compare it to Underrail.

first time playing domination and im doing dex based spear and its been preety going preety nicely so far no major issues going through depot a (started at level 7) but i think thats mostly thanks to molotov and nades

>mfw tackling the Arena at level 17
I think I severely overestimated how difficult it'd be.

Attached: 4214.jpg (680x722, 51K)

NWN 2:SoZ

>Did you cheat and then put it into a dead beetle? I'm pretty sure 100 is the limit.
Nope, just found a 103 shell.

Attached: 20190822054140_1.jpg (1280x720, 217K)

Bre, get yourself some Smart Goggles and drop those Tabis.

How does this feel and play compared to Fallout 1?
Recently played through Fallout 1, played it as a kid but it was too hard and I didnt have a PC.
Apart from the UI Limitations and general clunkiness I REALLY liked it.

Is blitz worth it for stealth dagger build?

Even as a level 10 the arena is pathetically easy until Carnifex

propably not

Just get fancy footwork

Fancy footwork + blitz or just fancy?

is there a one size fits all armor, or should i be crafting different sets for different types of encounters?

>Very high shield emitter are your best friend
Yeah, right. It only has about 70 more high impact shielding at highest tiers. I was getting sniped with hundreds of overkill damage. I know because I tried taking morphine and still got shat on. Maybe if I had 10 Con it would have mattered.

Feels better. It's more modern, so you don't have an inventory that's sorted in a single column and you have a customizable hotbar. Underrail is more combat and exploration. You pretty much have to fight 80% of the time. Where as in Fallout you could be a pacifist in a way.

I'm level 10 doing the arena now, is it even possible to beat carnifex at level 10 or 11? The earliest i've killed him was at level 14 on hard.

>How does this feel and play compared to Fallout 1?
Pretty different. Underrail is heavy on combat and exploration, it's a sprawling system of caves and tunnels, unlike FO1 that mostly just has you fast travel between quest hubs and dungeons with the occasional random encounters on the way. Underrail's also completely solo, you won't find any companions. Combat and character building are similar, but much better than FO's. Amazing crafting and stealth systems, magic is OP but fun, speech skills are not entirely useless, but they are not a reliable alternative to combat.

So browns, greys, blues and greens are all cool with your green, but only blues and greens trust your blue.

>You pretty much have to fight 80% of the time.
Thank you.
One thing I liked about Fallout was the possibility to Balance out your way of solving quests. Killing badguys, be the bad guy, or pacifist. The speech and intelligent Skills I liked alot. Having the illusion of creating rare situations. How free is Underrail in this sense of approaching things?

Yeah it is, the real challenge is starting first or somehow surviving his first turn and then he is easy enough to kill with a bit of inventiveness.

>98 quality ancient rathound hide
The max is 100 right? Finally some good luck, i should wait to infuse this right? Or just i just mkae it now? Feels like a waste for something this rare but it will help me a lot mid game.

I think I get the picture. Seems to be a nice game to pick up here and then to relax too and steadily progress.

>The max is 100 right?

Yeah pretty much have to chug the initiative soda and reload every time you fail the roll. With a melee build even surviving the first turn is fucked because of the crippling strike meme every npc uses, plus his high stats with dodge and evasion. Everything literally has to go perfectly
>tfw invested in dirty kick to get this done early
They laughed at dirty kick, whos laughing now?

I feel like expecting a time limit on all floors fucked me up way more than any time limit itself. What a nightmare that place is.

>They laughed at dirty kick, whos laughing now?
You could just taze him.

>Not having 10 CON + Conditioning
>Not carrying 75 kg of heavy Tungsten metal gear with 1000% AP
>Not having 85% DR nor 50 DT
Hammer wizard is disappoint
Shitposting asides, high plasma shields will help you against tin cans biggest weaknesses, electric attacks, lasers and plasma

Quests are usually very flexible. There will be times when you are straight up sent to assassinate someone or have to wipe out some base, but most just give you an objective and it's up to you how you pull it off. Your options won't be spoon-fed to you though, you'll have to trust your instincts and find them yourself, and sometimes things can get awfully complex.

Pacifist is not an option, there are a couple situations you can avoid a fight with persuasion but by and large this a combat and exploration focused game with interesting lore and the persuasion skill mostly helps with learning more of the lore. You can be a good guy or a complete dick though if that's your thing.

I would say it's still 80% of your quests are going to be killing your way through. There are some quests that can be solved by searching clues and selecting the right dialogues, but they're aren't many of them.

>the house always wins
Fuck the Gauntlet, fuck JKK and fuck those fag-enablers Moretech.

Attached: 20190822160519_1.jpg (1920x1080, 180K)

2 turns > 1 turn

>Defend Warehouse
>Fill literally ever single tile of the map of with lines of bear traps and poisoned caltrops
They never had a chance

Attached: you got yourself caught.png (569x802, 563K)

>They laughed at dirty kick, whos laughing now?
>coping this hard
Anything dainty kick can do other options do 100x better.

Just got in the Deep Caverns. I thought by this point the game would be starting to let the air out with how it's wrapping up, but damn 2 hours in, and this is by far the best this game has to offer so far. I just hope there's enough of this shit.

High as fuck evasion for that RNG miss

Baiting them to move and shoot also helps.

That all assumes you see them before *DEAD*

I wish I had appreciate DC my first time instead of getting assblasted over mushrooms. It really is the best part of the game outside of Expedition. Good for you.

>let's put a fucking maze in our race
No wonder Arena is more popular. Gay shit.

0 taste plebs

If you are not on the Spectrum you can really enjoy the Atmosphere the game has

word of advice, stand in mushroom clouds

>CC with little cost
>Stuns most of the enemies in the game or 2 turns, the rest for one
>gives you more options for melee, potentially you can proc cheap shots/taze/flashbang/dirty kick all in the same turn
>Does a meager but noteworthy amount of damage to boot (haha)
Fuck off it's fantastic, i feel lost without it on melee runs.

t.filtered

>these threads are still going strong
>its still like the same 50 or so people talking to eachother
you love to see it
cozy

Attached: boy am i glad.png (1280x720, 733K)

the first bullet applies supression all bullets after have oppurtunistic brainlet

>most of the enemies in the game or 2 turns

Attached: 12f18cdf005e105a3e5429ccfb0a67d17143a0cb.jpg (600x300, 31K)

Coping is off the charts. You just described a taser, save the part about stunning men for 2 turns.

Anyone remember where the Tesla armor is found?

It's probably true especially after natives were added.

>more options = bad
ok
I'd kick that dragon lady in the cunt and kill her in one turn, don't be smug with me.

LIMCO, near the functional sea mines
LIMCO is I3 from memory

is it true you can make anything work or is there a M E T A?

As long as you specialize and focus on one theme/build you will be fine on hard and below. On dominating i hope you like bear traps and caltrops.

I don't if it's fixed, but when I played through the Coretech route years ago, there was a bug, where once you are told to prepare, you can go out of the warehouse, go by the side of the building where there's a big window looking on the inside, and wait for the mercenaries to rush in, and take your aggro.

Then you go further down for 2 turns, until they lose sight of you and try and go deeper in the warehouse, and then you go back by the window. By that time your allies would have detected them and will come clear them out without having the mercenaries attack them.

It sounds like cheating, and it kind of is, but fuck that quest anyway.

If you play on normal dirty kick and heavy punch are great options.

seething

Depends on the difficulty. Pretty much anything will fly on easy and normal. Hard needs to be more fine tuned and specialized. And dominating is the metagaming cheese mode.

teething

You can almost make anything work as long you focus and know what youre doing, aka: not being retarded
Normal almost anything works but DOMINATING is way, way harder if you dont optimized your build

>>let's put a fucking maze in our race
It makes some sense, if you fill the maze with monsters and robots. It's a decent change of pace too desu.
Wouldn't catch me doing it if it wasn't for those sweet 2k, though.

...Anonymous
08/21/19(Wed)22:56:35 No.475027371
Alright, I think Locus of Control could be broken into two abilities for two feats, so I'm gonna give that a shot:

Part I:

>Locus of Control:
>Reqs: 10 Will, 75 Thought Control, Psi Empathy

>You are the master of your own fate.

>Activate this ability to remove and gain immunity to stun, fear, incapacitation, and mind control for 2 turns.

>Cooldown: 10 turns

>Specializations:
>Cooldown (4 levels) — Reduces cooldown by 0.5 turns for each specialization point.
>Duration (2 levels) — Increases duration by 0.5 turns for each specialization point.

Part II:

>Mob Psychology

>When this effect is activated, you can invoke any thought control ability as an irresistable area of effect ability.

>Reduces ability duration by 1, providing they have duration. Mental damage caused by the ability is reduced by 25% and increased by 15% for each enemy within the area of effect, provided the ability causes mental damage.

>Cooldown: 12 turns

>Specializations:
>Duration (6 levels) — Increases ability duration by 0.5 turns for each specialization point.
>Affected Abilities (10 levels) — Increases the number of thought control abilities that will be invoked as an area of effect by 0.1 for each specialization point

Redpill me on dominating. Why do people like it? How much different is it from hard?

Autism and everything ist just overtuned

For people that like a challenge and enjoy suffering
Like me

Pain is good

its for when the game doesn't quite engender that feeling of suffering like it did when you first played UR any more, and you want to recapture that

Attached: 20190522165827_1.jpg (1600x900, 308K)

what the fuck

and other incredible tales

I thought you guys said psi was already OP enough.

What supplies do you usually take with you guys? I usually have about 100 weight when I leave base and I feel like that is way too much.

Attached: kirk walk.gif (245x165, 836K)

yup, apparently all your contestants are about as good as you are. So not only you need to haul ass, you probably need to save scum the whole thing to avoid that shitty burrower room and all the puzzles because fighting is way faster.

The only impossible part is punching the rocks. You can kill every burrower with your fists, I certainly did.

Max

Bare essentials, maybe some crafting stuff if i'm not able to make it yet and know i'm gonna level up or maybe keep it in hopes that one part you need drops as loot/find it in a locker.

Psi has to pick one less feat in that case

I've spent a LOT of time getting caught in spider webs and on the chemical puzzle, and I arrived at the same time as the other two. I think the key is to fully clear every floor, no matter how much time it takes, and pray you find at least 3 keys.
If you arrive to the final floor without 3 keys, you're probably gonna get roasted.

Thought control knife user sounds fun as hell. Has anyone tried it?

depends entirely on the build, with shotgun/sniper im lugging around 100 worth of ammo/traps/caltrops, but with pure psi you walk around with like 50 weight. Most suffering was SMG build, sure you absolutely mutilate theentire game with little challenge, but since you need to carry thousands of rounds of ammo, a dozen repair kits, and you need to use a bullet belt so no lifting belt, you're always at 120 out of 130 weight for the entire game

What level am I supposed to be doing the arena at? I'm having lots of trouble with Carnifex

It sounds fun as hell until you realize your things are only good against living beings

Depends on your build I guess
I did it around level 12 with my knaifu on dominating

That's what stealth, tazer, emp and en electrified knife are for. Fuck it i'm gonna try it on my next run. How is 5/8/6/5/6/5 starting with sprint and something else i haven't thought about? Or do you forego sprint for temp manipulation?

I physically can't go under about 115 on my shotgun /psi character and that's without the jackhammer.

you are saying that lore, world-building and flavor are not worth it in a soulful rpg such as this one?
maybe try playing other games user, this one thrives on the setting
different builds are fun, but this game wouldn't had the impact its having based in just that

>5 str
>5 con
What for? Knife too heavy for you?
Also I prefer fancy footwork to sprint on low AP builds but its just preference probably

Sixth Shell for a double barreled shottie build
Yay or nay?

Attached: 20140814223520660.png (235x214, 62K)

I always feel bad about killing Mlan Ratula. He has quite good setup going on and has pets to keep company.

60-80 (out of 130 base) or so on my light build. My mobile pharmacy, a little food, combat utilities, opening devices and a stealth gear set.

Savages get the molotov.

Is there anything i'd need that extra strength for? And 3 con on anything with a psi pill plays like ass. I'll just be reloading every time i get a bad dodge/evasion roll i'd like to have a buffer. But then again i'm just now realizing the added benefits to just a little con aren't that great so i don't know. Help me theorycraft i want to make this work on at least hard.

He's no savage. He's living better than most of the general population I would imagine.

Unfortunately Styg forced the shit skill check on him. Similar to Grover.

Attached: shame.gif (242x210, 894K)

15 stims, 10 bandages, 5 boosters, 10 adrenaline and focus stim, 100 bullets of main type and 50 of a second type, 5 molotovs, 5 flashbangs, 10 plasma grenades, 5 caltrops, 20 batteries, 3 crit food and 2 carry weight food, bio suit and gasmask, cornell's head, and huxkey,

Well you make sure you dont face dodge/evasion rolls then
If you're a psifag you have many ways to make these situations not happen, especially a stealthy psifag

everything as i have 17000 weight capacity

Attached: mpv_2019-08-03_20-00-52.jpg (1920x1080, 743K)

>some jackass couped up in a cave who probably breeds his rathounds daily
>tells a peaceful envoy of the glorious SGS off when asked to stop being a shit
>not a savage
Quinton... get the molotov.

Do I have to do the second abram quest as soon as I get informed about it or can I do it much later?

before you hand in the drill parts.

I think only Jack's delivery quest is limited to before depot A

What lore did I miss out on by not doing Jack's early delivery quest?

A very big and well hidden one

>10 bandages, 5 boosters

Attached: 13e.jpg (500x330, 29K)

A LOT of lore. About everything. Including things you probably couldn't imagine.

What the? Guess I'm fired, lel.

Attached: shoot.jpg (1920x1080, 135K)

Bandages are too heavy. They must be made from super steel fiber.

they can go to hell, helped them once and I feel like they just didn't offer much(lore and supplies) and let you do ALL the work. I'll side with pirates next time.

10 sounds right if you have a regeneration vest.

how's a nigga supposed to get the ferryman to talk about his fight with the gigasnownigger?

I didn't side with the pirates though, I'm a sec-trooper. Or was a sec-trooper. I haven't reported to camp in a while, must have ticked them off.

How far along have you made it through the facilities? I think I was able to talk to him about it after having him move the sub.

ah
if it's gated, that makes sense
I did the horticulture place but not the nexus, rescued the professor

You retarded?

I could ask him about it after the mutie trader mentioned the shard.

Has anyone pulled off an ironman run? What mad lad will do it and record it? I'd watch that for shits and giggles.

?

>mutie trader
...i'll have to check this out

I'm facing down carnifex at level 11 on hard with a sneaky machete quick boy. Wish me luck.

>Hellfire
Hey never got that one, guess those molotovs earned me this

Sounds insanely tedious considering how much the game relies on savescumming
I guess a psifag could do it thanks to no 95% miss

Attached: Hellfire.jpg (1441x901, 265K)

good bye... I mean luck.

Should dodge and evasion just be one skill?

No.

>win initiative
>aimed shot
>enemy dies
>Do you know how rare it is for a challenger to be so loved by the audience during her first fight with a gladiator? Do you?

>Be me
>Watching boxing match
>Newcomer's first match, could be neat
>He runs in and takes out the champ in one fucking punch
People would go nuts.

HAHAHA ON NO NO NO i beat him on my third try. flashbang > dirty kick > flurry crits fuck yeah. Am i one of the cool kids now?

Attached: mike-tyson-9512980-2-402.jpg (1200x1200, 157K)

>Am i one of the cool kids now?
You will get your answer when you start telling people you are the Invictus.

>savescumming for iniative roll in arena with 3 agi
H E L P

I hate crawlers.
So fucking much.

S O D A

Is it possible to give Kohlmayer's knife to him to complete the quest and pickpock it back?

ITS NOT ENOUGH

Yes
You can also kill him with mines detonated with a nade

I found 95 quality pre depot A on silent isle As well as 80 quality regen vest from blaine. Let's just say I breezed through depot A without using a single hypo.

BOYS I THINK I FUCKED UP
I stole Ethan's medallion and when I came back after doing a quest he's old and mad and hostile at me.
Is it too late? It sounds like Ethan has a mission later in the game and I fucked it up.

Attached: 1566440971742.jpg (500x375, 21K)

No, you just locked yourself out of picking up the 3 basic TM abilities

>Think I'm smart by turning shield on before initiating the fuck
>It fucking drains during the cutscene

Psi users already pick feats after lvl 14 by levels of shittiness. Your 2 new LoC feats look better than an old LoC + subpar feat.
>don't have to sacrifice CC immunity for AoE cast
>don't have to sacrifice AoE cast for CC immunity
>new AoE LoC can't be resisted
>duration specialization finally gives something worthwhile to put spec points into
Just forget about it.
Get five stacks on combat shotgun and then double shot with double barreled.

Yeah its fucking annoying, and they start with shield full and activated

why did u let that happen

find some heavy armor that let's you survive the first turn brainlet

FUCK guess imma redo

My experience with dominating right now is that it's easier than melee build on hard. Haven't tried melee build on dominating yet tho.

Is Shiv absolute shit like I think it is? Why it's blue?

mad

>heavy armor
lolno
Bought some hopper leather from Al Fabet and its fine

About 20 bear traps, 10 caltrops, 20 of each grenade (flash, napalm, gas, frag mk5, plasma mk3), 200 batteries, 50 hypos, 40 adrenaline, tesla armor (just in case) and some random consumables.

have fun getting bootyblasted

Being blue makes it at least 300% better. Ever heard anyone talk shit about the shiv? Shoddy Shotgun is gray and everyone says it's trash even though it'll oneshot rathounds.

You know what's better that shitty heavy armor? A pillar.

If you're a bleeding heart then you can just lie and pay Grover's debt though.

>gets teabagged by Carnifex first turn

is there a non steam linux version? Might try it out

>kill that bitch for grover and get her plasma core
>2900 value
>yeah that should be enough to pay off his debt
>forgot i'm playing on dominating and it's worth 1/4th of that
STYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYG

But shiv is shit explain to me. My SGS first knife is better than shiv.

you know what's better than heavy armor going into carnifex fight with 3 agility +2 from hoppa armor, oh wait that sounds mad gay

how the fucking fuck do you win initiative with that and not get booty blasted

I got a purple in fortnite, everyone knows purples are better than blues

It ignores 100% of shield lel.

>20 of each grenade (flash, napalm, gas, frag mk5, plasma mk3
based and DOMIpilled

Fuck that he's a parasitic drag on the economy.

I really doubt Ill last long enough in heavy armor with 0 mp to kill him desu
Might maybe be possible since Im not 3Con for the first time ever though

It has 7 base AP cost and decent crit dmg

Junkyard's econonmy basically amounts to gangs hoarding all the resources while squeezing what little the commoners have.

it has a 200% crit damage bonus, and a base ap cost of 7

10 dex + tabis means it has the minimal ap cost of 4, less than half what a combat knife would have under those conditions (9 ap)

hold up the question was how the fuck do you expect to win initiative against the fex if you have 5 effective agility, I'm pretty sure that isn't possible, from what I've read riot armor turns him into a bitch

Oh you mean it's like every economy ever. Worthless shit Grover probably borrowed the money and pissed it all away on the gambling den and Motioned-out hookers.

With soda and paranoid it should be possible.

When are HE granades superior to frag ones?

He has 29 initiative according to wiki, I have some dex so Im at 24 with soda, so it is possible unless he has some bonus in dominating that Im forgetting

Anything with tremendous Mech resist like burrower warriors etc. Even then the 40% reduction is kinda shit. Should be 65% like armor piercing bullets.

move along

Attached: 2k.jpg (313x858, 89K)

When your target has extremely high mechanical resist. So mostly robutts and tin cans. With three pointer though that line can get a bit blurred

when you want to kill a bunch of little bitch enemies or when you want to kill, high dt enemies that would resist the individual shrapnel

also HE mines do the same damage to their entire area, whereas frags hit with 1 less shrapnel for each square from the center

sniper crits you dead, whoops that isn't a high high shield

I can't wait getting more levels on my psi knife cunt. I've already calculated the innumerable amounts of AP I can get.

>shield blocks 300 instead of 200
>still take 1000
Wowee

>ever taking sniper shots

you would be retarded to do so and a high/high shield will not stop a sniper shot, thats why they are garbage

I feel like Styg wants people to take at least some PSI, no matter their combat weapon. In Underrail 2, I would be surprised If you weren't straight up given PSI empathy and the health penalty was sort of innate

This, it has 83 less high impact protection than the previously posted high shield. Doesn't matter when sniper deals enough damage to overkill you and your entire family in one shot.
Did you actually survive a single sniper shot without metal armor or mirror images?

>maybe like whole 2 snipers in the entire game
Getting hit by a sniper is as common as getting kicked in the balls or stepping on an enemy bear trap.

I feel like the blue Shiv is a reference to Prison Shank or Stonevault Shiv from vanilla WoW, both are rare items that are incredibly good for a while. Although it's probably just me being an autist.

It's definitely you being autistic. Wow was never that big among slavs. We had tibia/metin

sniper shots are no match to my triple reinforced super tungsten 160, I pity you leatherfags

>tibia/metin
The what? I'm a slav myself.

There are a bunch of snipers, so few on hard they seem to miss all their shots and if they don't blow their load on you as melee you can just run up to them and they go through a pathing loop where they try and run away but don't have enough ap to fire so they aren't a threat. If they do hit you the first turn you're 100% dead though. Honestly i've had more trouble with plasma pistol users with aimed shots, those cunts hurt.

Huh, I didn't know you could resist psicog-interruption

It's just a shiv
And blue items are just fixed non-unique items like the serpentborn weapons or boxer gloves

let me meme, but I do have 70 evasion and infused siphoner leather and boots

You have to be over 18 to post here.

I wish you could recycle shields
I cant bring myself to recycle energy guns because they are worth so much

How many people actively worked in this game? Did it sell well? I'm having a blast, this is the definition of soul, from all the smaller systems and mechanics to the ugly but honest pixel.

But 3 years between expansions is a lot. Hope they're making enough to go by.

Attached: c4bd6f19affec1b918d2c8aeb9cabc45.png (147x159, 3K)

Strongmen

>70 evasion
That's cute

Attached: evasion is bad.png (444x290, 261K)

>evasion is so high leatherfag takes exactly 0 (zero) damage
Don't cry for me, Argentina.

plus like 150 from nimble, I didn't meme into it I got just enough to laugh at most range fags trying to hit me

10 percent reload rate hmm

There's ~4 people on the dev team. There's a picture floating around of them in casual clothes all sitting at one table on computers in some dude's kitchen.

Oh you mean base 70 evasion. I thought you mean overall 70. That's good with feats and items you can reach over 200 probably.

210/250 kg
I'm a walking arsenal
t. Tin can

Not him but that's pretty damn impressive. Honestly i thought the expansion was never going to come out/be shit but now after playing it it's absolutely god tier. It's up there with old hunters and shivering isles.

Is this it? That's just a small corner to make lunch in or something, not a kitchen.

Attached: 16815_500.jpg (500x339, 28K)

>There's a picture floating around of them in casual clothes all sitting at one table on computers in some dude's kitchen.
That's fucking great. Games made by a bunch of friends out of passion are so good.
Here's hoping we do get another expansion.

You CAN buy toxic sludge from someone, right? You aren't just limited to 3 war crimes per toxic barrel you find in the wild... right?

>Star Trek Enterprise deck with 4 monitors and shit
Based Styg.

yea, keep your eyes peeled

Junkyard traders and Blaine

4chinz connection really weird for anybody else?

I'm 100% sure Al Fabet sells it.

it's somewhat rare but yeah, some merchants sell it, but there is more than enough toxic barrels around for all the warcrimes you want

I found one in a normal barrel next to sgs which I then used to gas the rats.

don't think so, he sells hearts and leather, if he sold sludge I would have noticed

yeah it sucks for me as well.

Can confirm sells a lot of it with over 100 mercantile.

Thank god. I haven't seen any for sale since I bumped up my chemistry and, before I realized the joys of gassing people, I wasn't even looking out for it. Had only a few barrels in my stash too.

>there is more than enough toxic barrels around for all the warcrimes you want
Where I'm going, I'm gonna need more war crimes than that. And besides, I just like knowing that they aren't finite.

Constantine, Institute, Junkyard, probably some other too

A corner of a dude's kitchen, my bad.

>I wasn't even looking out for it. Had only a few barrels in my stash too.
I love how description is "you should definitely be caring those". It's like styg new gassing people will bring people the most joy.

I've seen him sell 1 toxic sludge a couple of times.

Where are reliable places to find gasoline? Vendors about it?

It was down for a short time earlier, probably having issues still off and on through the day.

How much effective detection do you need to see a stealthed death crawler? I don't think I've ever done it.

Junkyard has two vendors that sell it regularly. Usually get enough to 10 per restock cycle.

>gasoline?
Why? Magnesium and napalm is just superior.

How do i start crafting brap grenades? I want to take the warcrime pill and i already pumped biology for a regen vest and i'd be willing to pump chemistry.

About 800-1200 if you're lucky. Personally I suggest yelling really loud to destealth them. this way you establish dominance over them by letting them know you're such a fucking tough nigga you ain't scared of making noise to announce where you at. This makes them piss their pants and you can smell their piss to see them.

he's probably low level

>It's like styg new gassing people will bring people the most joy.
I initially thought it was just a sarcastic description, but maybe the madman did know. Wouldn't surprise me.

True, just get Yell if your build for some reason needs detection at all. Otherwise you'd be gimping yourself by wearing detection goggles instead of crit goggles or something.

the junkyard Boyz also most weapon merchants sell at least a gallon

then he doesn't need that many gasoline. You probably need like what 5-6 mollys, even on dominating before you can craft magnesium nades.

don't think you can yell and stay stealth ed at the same time though

let the newfag learn brahhh

maybe he doesn't want to be Walter white

Can I get SGS to help the Eels without persuasion?

I think you can if you get the Drill parts first

not anymore

oh you're a stealth boi. Then just bump into them like an alpha motherfucker before they can detect you. This way you establish yourself as an superior stealth nigga and yet again they piss their pants because they realized someone for the first time in their life sneaked up on them.

pls respond, where's the blueprint and how much biology and chemistry do i need?

Look it up on the wiki.

Does toxic gas stack with cryogas or flames on the same tile?

Flames yes, not sure for cryogas

I think blitz is most useful on an smg build desu

underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Blueprint:_Gas_Grenade

Just take his Head and the Core?

He's using 3 of those to shitpost on different sites.

if i used to hang out at nma years back will i like underrail?

No, you just hate everything.

I'm a man of my word. I told him I won't kill him. It's Styg's fault it's not worth as much as it should.

>Manage to spot a crawler before he can open on me and kill him with taser+spear throw then a molotov the next turn
>This happens
I just want my spear back man...

Attached: 1564887852001.png (1925x1069, 1.74M)

I get separation anxiety every time I throw a spear

>Not having Quick pocket feat
>Not having many Javelin spears to chuck at niggas

Damn, back to fallout then

I can see at least a second spear. Use it.

>nma
What?

No Mutants Allowed. It's a bastion of autism like rpg-codex.

>underrail shill thread
>barely 200 owners online peak on steam
OH NONONONONONONONONO

>It's a bastion of good taste like rpg-codex.

Attached: 1537078943074.png (1013x553, 1.08M)

>No Mutants Allowed
Dont know that game so I cant compare

DLC

>steam

>pretty regularly land my nade throws just fine
>half my flare throws end up right at my feet
who soaked my flares in olive oil?

No Mutants Allowed. A fanatical site for Fallout 1 and 2. They threw a shit fit over Fallout 3 and were some of the saltiest motherfuckers I've ever seen.

If I remember right, they didn't like Fallout 2 either; it made itself impure with zany fun elements.

I only carry two for burst damage on people that I net/bang. My main source of damage is throwing knives and nades.

Heartbreaker poison is neat but good lord that biology skill requirement

Just use Burrower poision and gas nades together

I looked at top 100 of rpg-codex and most of it was mainstream trash that's hardly even an rpg.

>90 posters in this thread
So Yea Forums is almost half of all players, nice.

blinding poison deals just as much damage as burrower but stacks higher and damages perception
and it's not like spiders aren't literally everywhere

Of course, I always carry at least 10 Burrower poison beartraps

>Almost all Underrail players are from Yea Forums
This
Is somehow heart warming for me

>My main source of damage is throwing knives
>when single spear throw can crit for over 2k
yikes