Now that the honeymoon period for dmc5 is over can we all agree that bayonetta is just the better franchise...

Now that the honeymoon period for dmc5 is over can we all agree that bayonetta is just the better franchise? Ever since dmc4 and the inclusion of nero dmc has been kinda mediocre. Let's not talk about DMC.

Attached: 1564304899370.jpg (1668x939, 883K)

DMC1/3/5 are better games than either of the bayonetta games. I really don't understand Kamiya's hard on for QTEs and unrelated bullshit.

dmc3 is on par with bayo 2, but none of the dmc games come even close to bayo 1. And get the fuck out of here with dmc1.

>Let's not talk about DMC.
>Now that the honeymoon period for dmc5 is over
I'm getting some really mixed signals here.

This piece of shit is DMC

Attached: 1546184145702.jpg (616x353, 47K)

>Let's not talk about DMC.
>Talks about DMC and includes a picture with Dante

3 and 5 are way better than either Bayo though, contrarian.

I'm pretty sure it's the contrarian opinion to think that dmc3/5 are better than bayo though.

FUCK YOU

>dmc3 on par with bayo 2
lol no, bayo 2 was okay but dmc3 is still goat.

Maybe if you're autistic and don't understand that 3 and 5 are infinitely more popular than Bayo will ever be.

DMC3 > DMC 5 > Bayo 1 > DMC1 > DMC4 > Bayo 2 > DmC > DMC2

3 = 5 > Bayo 1 > 1 > 4 > Bayo 2 > DmC > 2

epicly based taste

Hivemind.

Imagine even playing Bayonetta if you don't like DMC when it was literally just a holdover DMC until 5 existed
What a retard lmfao

>new game good
In a year from now people will rightfully shit on 5 and we will look back at retards like you who probably only played 2 of those games at most.

If
>new game good
Bayo 2 wouldn't be shit

Sounds like you're projecting about Bayonetta 2, user

It isn't. It's an exclusive, that's why it was shitposted so much. Even now you can't properly emulate it without the sound shitting itself, so obviously """"""fans"""""" actually just mustards still hate it.

In a year we'll have Vergil DLC and DMC5 will be indisputably at the top of that list.

Attached: hmm.png (1360x738, 282K)

No one cares about exclusives, autist. I own a Switch and PS4 as do most people who actually like vidya.

>In a year from now people will rightfully shit on 5 and we will look back at retards like you who probably only played 2 of those games at most.
Also got DMC5 on Steam if you'd like proofs

Attached: Untitled.png (1589x891, 2.96M)

How's life Barry? Still sucking to be you?

Does anyone else hate the Baynetta series because they hate the characters of Bayonetta?

Bayo herself is an obnoxious Mary Sue who hardly takes anything seriously. And Dante at least started his first game serious about avenging his mother and brother. Because of this despite his easy going nature we can take seriously any moment Dante gets serious like in Devil May Cry 3 or how Dante said in DMC4 that he will never mock a dying man's final wishes (talking about Credo begging him to save Nero).

Bayonetta herself is just a shit character entirely on top of being physically unattractive.

The other side characters in DMC? People like Lady, people like Vergil, etc. except Trish. No one really likes Trish and some people hate that off screen loli from the anime that thankfully essentially doesn't exist in the games. But now what about Bayonetta's characters? Her best friend looks like an old grey haired hag who likes to pretend she's still young and has a bipolar personality where at first she fights against Bayo but then is totally best friend material doncha know?

Who the hell likes Enzo who swears all the time? The black dude is also not very interesting either. The guy who stalks Bayonetta is also some lame beta guy who is largely good for nothing.

Seriously the characters in Bayonetta are complete shit. They're the reason I cannot stand the series. They're awful. Not every DMC character is a winner as I don't care about a chunk of characters in DMC like their version of Enzo in DMC5, but DMC has better characters overall. And even shit characters like Nero became better in sequel games because let's face it initially Nero was very annoying with his KYRIE!!! screaming.

DMC > Bayonetta.