>.cia file versions
mega.nz/#F!ILZ3iBwJ!C98nQG-BawMIUy6BaPkk6A

>Star Force .nds
mega.nz/#F!wbZzxLQJ!ikICMacD7xS13zeC4hk_IQ

>Rockman.EXE 15th Anniversary Sound Arrange Best Tracks
mega.nz/#!NyQDSSiS!NifzgQfZuJm4Xr8PCe5VcoaXUhXPvdSNnYVe8uOklx8

>The original Boktai trilogy patched and shit
mega.nz/#!16BiVD4Q!A6pFKEYF09YzBlLq2gCWMXnZ9K0G_YGxInHX6dK7nCI

>The manga version of the Crossover Battle. Django vs Rockman!
mega.nz/#!NrhkSKzC!H00ruF1ljTEi1gyrQMJwW3tYPDGAGNfuVUkT_XB1u9o

>Megaman Art Books
mega.nz/#F!G8VjXSjY!HigLekH1YRxozZQwgsu7EA

>Gregar patched
cdromance.com/gba-roms/megaman-battle-network-6-cybeast-gregar-english-patched-gba-rom/

>ANIME
mega.nz/#F!pr5FVKCK!u7lZLlYxa72s8PUcDTicdg

Attached: file.png (1256x1388, 877K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5duaeL4GeT4
youtube.com/watch?v=deuRtDFTLhA
rockman-corner.com/2019/06/cancelled-mega-man-star-force-4-concept.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

At least start the thread with a topic and not with a /vg/ OP pasta

Are we cuteposting now?

Attached: EXECGChip-045.png (352x506, 446K)

Meanwhile, in Undernet Yea Forums...

Attached: file.png (1300x900, 130K)

I can feel the edge here, why does the Undernet have to be this way?

Man I'm so upset I got through most of MMBN6 patched but then the code to get the last jobs never worked for me
Is there a kind soul who could send me their sav file that already has them unlocked?

Attached: 1546030607077.png (800x600, 30K)

Spoutman sure is cute.

Because normalnavis can't into subtlety.

Attached: Undernet-1.png (1069x737, 75K)

Are those friggin Xbox platforms?

Well, you do get there from Netopia.

>watching rockman exe darkness and light movie
>that one scene where rockman is covered in squirmy tentacles

So I always hear 4 is the worst, but it's the only one I had as a kid and I loved it. What others should I play?
Should I even.bother with starforce or just skip it?
Why is metal soul the best soul?

3 is the one everyone circlejerks around
play 5 and 6
ignore 5 haters, liberations are cool, go team Colonel
Starforce has worse gameplay but better writing
Everyone hates 2, but I recommend playing all three games, 3 is the pinnacle of starforce
MC's a shutin, the two loli heroines are sexy as hell

>What others should I play?
5 is the sequel to 4, and 6 has Crosses, which are essentially improved versions of souls. If you want something different try 2 or 3.
>Should I even.bother with starforce or just skip it?
You can just ignore it.
>Why is metal soul the best soul?
It's a break soul, and break is the best attribute.

there's more wrong with 5 than just the liberations (which personally I thought weren't too bad), particularly that the availability of chips is low since there are only level 1 viruses until after you beat the main story and that there's a lot of pointless backtracking as part of the story.

Attached: 1516921754231.jpg (800x842, 433K)

I forgot to add, you still shouldn't skip it. it's still a great game even if it's not one of the best in the series

If you want to make 4 more fun buy a chip gate and get some Navi/battle chips. That's where you can get some more fun out of it. Pic semi related.

Attached: advancedPET.jpg (768x1032, 164K)

>Yea Forums - video games

Attached: 1558841202902.png (480x320, 162K)

no fucking way

Attached: 1369732158445.png (240x160, 5K)

>watch rockman.exe movie
>EXPOSITON EXPOSITON EXPOSITON EXPOSITON EXPOSITON EXPOSITON
>Bass Cross scene barely lasts a minute
>literally one shots nebula gray
>DUDE DUEL MASTERS BECAUSE BACK TO BACK FEATURE LMAO
>barely any cunny
What a fucking rip

webms anyone?

Attached: Don'tSlip.webm (240x160, 752K)

>about 3 months ago
>one poster mentions a proxy service you can use to import shit from Japan
>check it out
>have spent around $400 to date buying mostly battle chips
>don't even own the original games
>just buy battle chips and put them in a binder with those plastic sheets for collecting coins

We're in the same boat, and I bought BCC just for Lightning1. One of these days I'll get a chip gate and load a flash cart with the originals.

Because it's the dark corner of the internet.

nigga you dumb

Attached: 1002873466379.png (480x320, 15K)

Star Force is fun, and the improvements with each title are well appreciated, becoming very nice and streamlined in SF3 (if a bit short however). It may be nostalgia goggles but I loved SF2 the most for the themes and character development it explored, it’s a shame the series was ended at 3 and some developments were ended prematurely.

>tfw all my webms were on an external hard drive that doesn't work anymore

Attached: 1553364386488.png (400x500, 18K)

EHHHHHHHHHHHH??????????

Attached: file.png (852x643, 621K)

Play 2 & 3, then maybe 6. You can skip 2 if the backtracking gets to be too much. 3 has the most content and the best chips, 6 has the best single game mechanic (Crosses are Souls done right).

I love playing Sonic 06, doesn't make it a good game - I've played through Red Sun 8 times (so 2.6666.... playthroughs), and though I had fun with it, every other game in the series just has MUCH better pacing when it comes to story, and it has the blandest and most limited chip selection outside of 1, which is fucking weird after coming off of 3. 5 is essentially 4 but better all around and without multiple playthroughs required for all scenarios, but it still isn't as good as 2/3/6.

Starforce 3 is worth playing now that Noise Forms were introduced. Starforce 1 is basically like BN1 in that it aged like milk.

Oh I should add that while 1 actually does lay a fair bit of groundwork for the story and arc that carries through 1, 2, and 3, it is a fucking CHORE to play through - Escape being a fucking chip, sameface internet, no * code - it's just fucking not fun.

WHERE IS THE NEW BN GAME

STAR FORCE 1 IS PEAK COMFY AND SOUL
youtube.com/watch?v=5duaeL4GeT4

Which starforce 3 should I play?

>Peak Comfy and Soul

You seem to have posted the wrong music track, let me fix that for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=deuRtDFTLhA

Literally doesn't matter. There are no version exclusives. Everything is available in both games.

black ace for the cool gundam wings

Then why the fuck are there two versions?

it's probably just got viruses, just jack into it and delete them all.

based

Attached: 1059587492101.png (480x128, 4K)

Don't lie.

There's very FEW differences, but there's a few. Certain noise forms are easier to get in each game.

Otherwise, the finalized Noise Forms are different (If a Noise Form is like a Cross, think of a Finalized Noise as a Beast/Cross):

Both give you:
-Uses a special folder when transformed.
-x2 to War-rock's attack Battle Cards.
-Buster Level MAX.
-No Charged Shots.
-Finalized Noise could Stay only for 3 turns (then the Noise % would go down to 0%).

>>Black Ace
-Auto Lock.
-Quick Guage.
-Air Shoes.
-Float Shoes.

>>Red Joker
-Super Armor (won't cause to flinch back).
-Status Gaurd (immune to all negative status: freezing, paralyze, blind, bubbling, and confusion).

Personally, Quick Gage makes the choice for me, but it depends on what you want.

There's also the Giga Chips, but no one seriously uses those.

They're dumb. Look at Star Force 2. There are three versions, but Zerker is packed in with both Saurian and Ninja, and doesn't have a release of it's own.

>finalized Noise Forms are different
that's the part I cared about and assumed would be the only major difference since everything else is pretty much the same.

>Quick Gauge
well fuck, that makes everything else irrelevant, guess I'm picking up black ace.

>To the best of our source's recollection, Mega Man Star Force 4 aimed to be more tonally "mature" than previous entries to attract an older demographic. It would have starred a slightly older, more hardened Geo Stellar (redesigned with new clothes and a new Visualizer) and a brand-new character named Kazuma (pictured on the left). Kazuma was a genius hacker and a direct descendant of Lan Hikari's family. The general premise of the game involved Geo and Kazuma crossing paths and becoming outlaw hackers. The dynamic duo would eventually be sought by the Satella Police. Reward for their capture was a hefty 8,000,000 Zenny a piece.
rockman-corner.com/2019/06/cancelled-mega-man-star-force-4-concept.html
Why do you continue to support those hacks at CRAPCOM? DMCV sucked balls and so did DEMAKE 2
THE TWO NEWEST MEGAMAN GAMES ARE A SHITTY TAIWANESE MOBAGE AND A SHITTY MOBILE PORT OF THAT FUCKING PACHINKO MEGAMAN GAME
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
FUCK YOU CAPCOM

Attached: file.png (704x716, 804K)

>looking for cunt in Megaman
user, why are you even here? This is a sausagefest series.

Pretty much - I mean, Air/Float have usually been the counter to SuperArm/Guard, so I have no fucking clue why they gave Black Ace Quick Guage

>mature games for mature people like myself
>goodie-goodie Geo becoming an outlaw hacker
>shoehorning in a Hikari descendant
It would've been shit

japanese frog

Attached: 1558294747239.jpg (1494x2546, 363K)

"Hacking" sounds like you would have copied enemy attributes mid-battle. So mechanically it could have been interesting.

Better than phoned in garbage 11, a shitty pachinko machine and a garbage taiwanese mobage and megaman xover and the half the x collection

Attached: 1453888671178.png (669x990, 487K)

Somehow I doubt it.

It would've literally been a BL game

fug the frog

Attached: 1553490133360.jpg (827x1200, 100K)