Is it worth buying and MMO mouse?

Attached: mmomouse.jpg (1500x1250, 158K)

Unironically?

If you PvP in an mmo with fuckloads of skills then yes.

Yes goyim
Buy the latest wireless razer mouse with 15 buttons
It has lights and everything

I can't even talk shit in this thread because i own a rat 7 and a rat 9

Yes. You don't put your rotational abilities on it but you can put things like consumes, weapon swap macros, cooldowns, anything that you'll only be using situationally or less often than every minute.
It's also very useful for other things like video and image editing. You can bind all kinds of things to it if you like.
The only problem is you'll never be able to go back to a regular pleb mouse again once you get used to it.

meh, if your a normal person youll only end up using like two of the extra buttons, just get one that has 2 or 3 extra

G600 is better than the Naga.

I don't get what you're going for here. So only Jews produce mmo mice? Maybe you should visit /pol/ a couple times a week instead of every day.

so what to get?

G600 has more buttons than the Naga and G shift.

No just use each key, then shift+key, then ctrl+key. Mousebuttons for mmos are shitty.
Gaming mice are for FPS chads only.

>if you play mmos
no
>if you play anything else
no

Attached: 1556475994731.webm (1070x1080, 810K)

I use 2013 Deathadder but I do not recommend it. Scroll button is busted. I'm gonna switch on Logitech 403g soon.

>playing mmos
kill yourself

They're quite handy outside of mmos not gonna lie
after you hotkey all the shortcuts you normally use to the extra keys life becomes a breeze

I never used all the buttons, at most 3, BUT it was the most confortable mouse i had because my freak big hands

Whatever you do, don't get a G600. It has a weird paddle on the side that makes it incredibly awkward to use. I would say either splurge for a Naga Trinity or just get a cheap chinese knockoff.

Possibly, depending on which. If you play lots of MMOs and don't have a keyboard with actually accessible and usefully located macro keys ( Dygma Raise is a great one and shipping soon ) then yeah it could be.

Note it will take some getting used to and you need to think about what you put on it. There are other mice with 3-6 side, extra , or thumb buttons so if that's all you'd need you may not need a MMO mouse specifically. Especially if you want one of those full grid ones though, feel is the important thing.

Many of these have seemingly fallen out of favor so be aware they may have older hardware if you buy a late model. Feel is most importantly when it comes down to resting your thumb and picking up the mouse! Those full style grid of 12 mean no place to rest your thumb or grip to pick up / move the mouse without hitting a button! This means you usually need to dedicate one button to no function at least, perhaps more. It can also be difficult on some to identify a particular button by feel alone.

In short you may want to consider these, but look for newer refined models and also those aren't specific MMO styles but instead just have extra accessible buttons

corsair scimitar rgb, I had some random dude throw mine out of rage at tournaments.

Used mine for MMOs but that was a fps CoD tournament that I enter for fun and got called "cheating mouse" since it allowed me to bind keyboard buttons to it.

It's one the best mouse I've used but I highly recommend having an another mouse for fps games.
While it does "work" it isn't the best mouse to play any fps games with.
The buttons on the side is solid and should last a long time.
The only complaint I have is the paint job, some of it came off with general use within a week.

Attached: Mouse.png (1800x1076, 456K)

>play TF2
>bind every single numpad key on an MMO mouse to shit-talking binds
>hit one randomly every time I get a kill or die
>mfw

Attached: 88899899.png (350x462, 129K)

No, you should be using your mouse to move and every key on your keyboard for skills.

pretty much this. those mice were invented for keyboard turners so they wouldn't shit up the raid groups and perform the worse.

the g403 is outdated and usually not in stock