>shame if someone were to shut down your channel for right-wing views
And thus Pewdiepie the narcissist has fallen

Minecraft Thread?

Attached: fallen.png (1289x767, 796K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/OdaUDeAGIck/
youtube.com/watch?v=qPnTTA8BC8A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He did massive minecraft videos because he knew it would be a shit load of money and easy to do in one go for his wedding retard.

Thanks for reminding me that the 8-12 year old shit heads that grew up watching this faggot are the majority here now

Attached: 1469470161612.jpg (450x600, 23K)

I never watched him until last year, but here's a (you) for being a good contrarian
He's sold out, you will never see another Pew News again

No, you don't get it man, he's the only non-cucked youtuber.
He's the only hope for the daring and witty counterculture movement of Yea Forums.
He shills peterson and calls people niggers while he plays video games, he's redpilled as fuck.
He's not for cringy manbabies, he's for woke doomers.

>have expensive wedding and honeymoon going on
>going to be gone for a few weeks
>also bills n shit need to maintain views and income
>record a shit load of easy to do back to back minecraft videos
>go to wedding and honeymoon without anyone looking or stalking you due to nearly 100mil fan base

holy shit its true

>I never watched him until last year
>No, you don't get it man

Actually unironically retarded.

>>also bills n shit need to maintain views and income
How much money do you think he has at this point? If you think he's not loaded and he needs the videos for money you're crazy

I ratted his house location to local UK muslims, I hope something will play out of this.

he makes me sick. fuck all the normie retards who gave this guy so much wealth.

>no mom you don't get it my pretend friend is actually based

>REEEE STOP REMOVING POLITICS FROM VIDYA RELATED CONTENT!!!
retarded /pol/fags can't make up their mind

Never said he wasn't loaded retard, but weddings, honeymoons, bills like rent/taxes and other BS do cost money.

Now That's What I Call Smallbrain: Volume (You)

Why the fuck do you care about pewdiepie

he was racist for a bit so some poor schmucks think he's /ourguy/ and can't let go

Why do you care about a thread that cares about Pewdiepie? Just close the tab dummy

Yikes, wow, back to Contrapoints with you

>Why the fuck do you care about pewdiepie
Because /pol/ unironically sees him as an useful tool to indoctrinate and radicalize young children.
I'm not even joking.

This board has been infested with dumbass zoomers and kids for quite a while now. This board is just a shitposting general board, with occasionally some good vidya discussion threads.

What other channel with as many subs can we get to broadcast Death To All Jews

>dude why do you care lmao
Why are you here then? Nothing more pervasive in the west than that shitty mentality. Some reason nihilists think they get the floor to judge but don't realise the law applies to them.

If I could make that much money with minimal effort then I would do the same

pubg bridge

Pewdiepie was never good, why are people suddenly acting like he used to make good content?

why do you even care?
you were a fan or something?

Attached: 1530188333170.jpg (362x346, 38K)

He's the reason zoomers don't convert to libtardism. Literally the only liberals left are millenials and boomers.

People are actually defending e-trash itt

Cuz politics.
He has a literal cult around him, see:

>shook

Attached: Screenshot_20190812-140125_Instagram.jpg (1080x669, 312K)

rip in peace

Attached: OOOOOOOOOOOO.gif (1280x720, 1.89M)

I was a fan of his coverage of current events, yes. I am also saddened by the way YouTube/Google has turned the country down a dark path by going with the heavy handed censorship they have been for many channels.

That's why I believe Pewdiepie was at least given an offer rather than have his channel outright removed as that would cause too much backlash. Instead he let them cut his balls off

Attached: 1551485097087.jpg (720x643, 23K)

that's delusional on so many levels

>He's not for cringy manbabies, he's for cringy manbabies

Attached: 1558496393819.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Zoomers are even bigger libtards than millenials and boomers combined

>said nigger one time
>he's a right wing icon

Attached: 1532644465767.png (468x342, 188K)

>makes millions of dollars playing minecraft for an hour a day, or less
>fallen

lol

bitchute.com/video/OdaUDeAGIck/
Time to take the Sophpill

The statistics prove you wrong every time, friendo. Zoomers had too much access to Yea Forums and open internet, they know too much.

Attached: 1548370301223.jpg (600x312, 44K)

You people mald over the stupidest shit ever. I'm not even that much a fan of him

>I was a fan of his coverage of current events, yes.
Current YouTube e-drama events. You're fucking pathetic dude.

Hello, welcome to the website

Attached: Tripfag.png (1125x681, 90K)

that's a nice strawman you've constructed there, lad, real lifelike

I am pretty sure authorities approached him after the christchurch shooting to temporariliy relocate him

>Pewdiepie does a weekly news segment called Pew News
>his channel becomes a minecraft lets play
>Jeffrey Epstein gets arrested
>Jeffrey Epstein gets assaulted in his prison cell but survives
>Jeffrey Epstein (((commits suicide)))
>still not a single Pew News

Attached: 1559955803143.gif (700x394, 1.9M)

This, he's busy with wedding shit and knows he can shit out a MC video every day and make $10k a day doing it. He'll get back to being a deep state conservative piece of shit soon enough

The problem with pewd is that normies think he's a nazi, /pol/ think he's the perfect mouth piece to brainwash children, and his kid fans think he's a woke cult leader figure.

When in reality he's just a complete idiot that has no clue what the fuck he's doing.
His sheer stupidity will be his downfall eventually.

lol he's doing Minecraft videos because he knows it's easy money. It's laziness more or less.

Pewdiepie is making Youtube so much money that he could probably upload a video of him fucking his wife in the ass while screaming "FUCK NIGGERS" and he wouldn't get shut down.

wow you're a cool dude, nice image btw get from r/Yea Forums did we?

His edgy pol persona was just a meme, after he got educated and
realized what a joke Yea Forums and pol is he stopped being poltard and became what he always was, a kids youtuber.

youtube.com/watch?v=qPnTTA8BC8A

Too obvious

>he could probably upload a video of him fucking his wife in the ass while screaming "FUCK NIGGERS"
Him actually showing he's getting laid would alienate too much of his audience.

Attached: 1529804404760.jpg (666x636, 104K)

Playing Minecraft is easier and pays better than searching for memes and internet drama to comment on. What will advertisers pay more for,
A.) 30 minutes of playing the second most popular game in the world
B.) Discussion of memes and topics that will be irrelevant in a week
I'm not even mad at Felix for selling out. Redpilled PDP was too good to be true.

Attached: 1553281091695.jpg (611x608, 70K)

Remember lads, subscribe to pewdiepie.

>XD he is le based and redpilled! I love that he tries to indoctrinate people!

>pewdiepie
Zoom zoom begone

And when channels are being shut down left and right it would make sense that they threaten him to change formats. They were already keeping him off trending on purpose and yet here he is now

Attached: hm.jpg (824x688, 36K)

Yikes

I like his singleplayer series but skyblock and all the other shit is gay.

you are correct, you are being too obvious with your posting. You clearly are an electionfag tourist who's made his way here and posting shitty outdated memes in a pathetic attempt to fit in on fucking Yea Forums of all places. lol

That vid is truly some bizarro world shit.