Is Stadia REALLY the future of gaming?

Is Stadia REALLY the future of gaming?

Attached: bmQvVtVm2drHMtDEbbJLTX.jpg (1920x1080, 127K)

Maybe, but most people don't have the future internet needed for it.

it will be an all-time bomb in the history of vidya

No

That's one of my main concerns. Not only that, how are they going to scale up resources for that many people?

Is that the name of weed?

It's the future of gaming once the internet gets to the point of 1terabit speeds for all without congestion, latency, or atrocious prices to access.

I had tried streaming a few years back when I got my PS4 in 2016 with PlayStation Now to try out PS3 games and wow it did have a slight input lag it was still pretty playable and actually pretty good cuz I have a good internet connection

The problem is that I believe that slight input lag will never go away because physically you're not near the game nor is the controller. It just simply is not possible to fix

But I believe truly they are pushing streaming simply because in the end the game company has all control and always regarding that game so no more physical copies no more having to worry about piracy Etc. I thought many of you would have already seen this by now because it will mean 100% pure profit and then some because you can't even pirate the DLC anymore.

So I'm going to buy physical copies even more now because I've already seen the writing on the wall and I hope many of you aren't going to fall for it but I believe many of you will because some of you switch to All Digital downloads anyway so you might as well just go all out and sell your rights.

Attached: ThisTriggersRoasties.jpg (1429x1796, 1.17M)

Ay yo lemme hit that Stadia.

The problem is that many physical disks are nothing more than installer keys these days.

I can't even stream off my own computer onto my TV with my own internet connection without massive lag and constant chugging and I have like 100mb/s speed.
I would never get into streaming games.

>poorfags with shitty internet can't use it
>people that already have PCs or consoles aren't going to dump it for this
Who is this for anyway? People who want to play Destiny 2 on their work PCs?

"Physical" media and streaming will allways coexist like psnow. Why would they stop stelling bloodborn just because they can stream it? it wouldnt be worth for them.
Stadia will have their own exclusivews and buy some you call a "streaming license" just like netflix, spotify etc.
However, im worried about the delay aswell. Their website stated i could easily run hd (not 4k though). Implying its reliable

If the ping's "OK" i gonna buy it. Mainly for the multiplayer though

Yes

Hopefully not or I'm done with gaming forever. Stadia NEEDS to bomb because it's DRM's final unbeatable form. You think the original Xbox One was bad? Stadia is worse.

omg I want to touch that controller so badly...

You better hope is not
I can see ISPs taking advantage of this and giving "unlimited data" plans to play stadia

>ps4 layout
Nah

Cuh-ringe

>Input Lag
lolno

Attached: 1511380328401.gif (550x547, 1.25M)

NAH