This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak thiccness looks like

This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak thiccness looks like.

Attached: 1565112145584.jpg (1920x1080, 685K)

Hydrate

I want to suck Poison's cock

He's thicc

I bet she's packing a buttbuttydress tier crotch sausage in those shorts.

>male
buh Bhuhhh b-booB? uhh hmm wait ohhh uhh wHa???he got.... b-b-boobS?? thats not.. ???? whaaa

Poison is canon female as shown by all of her special moves in the final fight fighting game on the sega saturn entertainment system and arcade platforms. Roxy is hotter anyways.

Ideal male body is on the right.
Ideal female body is on the left.

Attached: DgksVKiU8AAnfXi.jpg (1200x675, 134K)

Dude, now that I think about it, it'd be pretty awesome if all dudes were hot chicks with dicks and balls and all chicks are hot chicks.

this user's got the picture

... so canon that even in the early developing of the first Final Fight game, the art team joke around calling her a Newhalf (and I said joke, cause this never made into any official media at the time, but the notes are right there in the concept art).

We may never know how the public find out about Capcom calling her a trans (we all know the story of Capcom America calling Capcom japan, but how this was made public is weird I get lost), but we can all agree that if Poison got promoted from a random Jobber to an actual character, was thanks to the gender controversy... and Capcom know this.

Cope

Attached: 1560749817599.jpg (533x750, 131K)

nice small weenie.

Finally, someone gets it.
I pray for the day all men are just sexy ladies with cocks and the world just breaks out into orgy.

But then nobody would know if they were fucking a female or a shemale, and you might accidentally out yourself as gay if you get it wrong.

lol I can't believe it's 2019 and these "Poison is a female" butthurt fags still exist.

Pls cope and have sex.

women aren't exactly flat down there shut in

Fuck poison, when the fuck are we getting cid?

Poison is only a tranny in western releases. Capcom saw the metoo era coming and was smart.

Cody is perfection.

Attached: cody.png (1200x675, 920K)

Though the idea did started in Japan, from her concept art, and the Japanese love it (where do you think the futa art comes from?).

It's very much become canon at this point, all around the world, even Ono's weird concept of her being pre or post op depending of the region still qualifies her as Trans. We have been over this already, but the only reason we have a Poison thread right now, the only reason she is playable in V and was playable in x Tekken, is for the gender controversy/backstory. Is the only reason people cared for her to begin with!

Nah m8. Make the females have big fat schlongs and the males trappy fuccbois also with big fat schlongs

I know your gf's penis is quite large but you can't assume the same is true of all of them.

Based and hung trap pilled.

But it would be fine because shemales aren't real men and "women" can be gay for each other.

If you read the concept art you'd find out the guys said poison is a tranny where it gets them in trouble for her being female

>his gf is a dicklet
laugh at this man

I wouldn't mind getting a handjob / fella . No way i'm sticking it into his wound tho.

Attached: 232d44148a0621632876aaca52e50487.gif (300x170, 422K)

I know about the Newhalf note on her concept art, as well as the whole notion of she and roxy being referred as Trans in the west to avoid controversy... somehow. But I am of the opinion that both notions were never meant to take seriously... at FIRST, after all, back then you couldn't find any ingame material to confirm this idea, and Capcom's contradic itself constantly as to how this started.

None the less, ever since this story find it's way to the public, a whole legend was build up around Poison's gender, and Capcom would be crazy to "retcon" the idea of Poison as a Trans now, is basically her biggest selling point from even before she was even playable!

They just don't say at all and keep flipping it like leo in tekken. Even going as far as to give them outfits from both genders. The difference is poison clearly has tits on display at all times and leo doesn't.

>men are now better at being women than women are
What went so wrong with the f*moids?

Attached: oralstrawberry - Bww-ciEHZou.jpg (1080x1080, 193K)

No, men are just better at being fembros.