Now that the dust has settled, is FFXIV: Shadowbringers the best game of 2019?

Now that the dust has settled, is FFXIV: Shadowbringers the best game of 2019?

Attached: Wpxdd7E1zDgSN7d4ITTbSMymfI.png (1200x630, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/317829-PSA-If-you-re-joining-a-clear-farm-party-and-you-re-learning-please-don-t-join.
youtube.com/watch?v=FT8lDuQtrgE
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/382509
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/forum.php#threads/402533
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/forums/666#threads/401970
fflogs.com/zone/rankings/29#metric=speed
fflogs.com/zone/statistics/29#metric=rdps&dataset=95&class=Global&spec=Machinist&aggregate=amount&boss=66
ffxiv.ariyala.com/1A85Z
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DLC can’t win goty

Its not DLC its an expansion pack being sold on physical media

I wouldn’t say it is the best game but it’s certainly fun.

Attached: 9E3612F8-B4E6-4D68-8974-5C9EAD13CB7F.jpg (2518x1024, 361K)

i just started playing this, any good websites for new players or tips?

Why is my ACT showing 1-2k higher DPS than what it actually is? Anyone know a fix?

Since /xivg/ is retarded, please redpill me on the proper use of sharpcast at higher levels. I've just been using it to proc thundercloud when I don't have it.

>Try to get into glamors
>spend more time looking at dresses other people make and realizing that I can't ever get them because they involve seasonal items.
How do I break this cycle?

Holy fuck setting up a controller is confusing

not the cuckshit

>make clear party
>people join in
>"hey i haven't done this yet, i hope it's okay"
>another guy in the party speaks up
>"it's okay, i have only watched a video."

the fuck aether?

Theres no way its showing 2k higher than what it is

Just press that shit whenever its up and you have weave space

>falling for the aether meme
aether was always shit for raiding.

>alphinaud boipucci
>crystalcat bp
>booknerd bp
>"doing his nut" bp
>griffitsu bp
>emet-s daddy
>urianger daddy
Yes

Attached: 1558342112126.jpg (900x1200, 139K)

Check the plugin configuration and make sure the parse mode is set to Network. Otherwise it can show numbers that aren't really the ones you are doing.

Seems to be the right way. I've been using it for fire to give me more breathing space, but then thunder falls off for too long. The cooldown with the trait is short enough that you can use it every AF rotation, so try either and see what works. Personally I've found sharp thunder to be a bit riskier since if anything decides to trip you up you don't have a lot to fall back on, but it's more damage. Don't take my word for it, though, I'm probably a second-rate BLM and am only now trying to learn sharp thunder.

Sharp thunder outdamage sharp fire.

Titania Ex - Easier on DPS/Heals
Innocence Ex - Easier on Tanks

Have I got this right?

It's not. It's all muscle memory.

You're telling me

Expansions can't be nominated for end of the year awards.

Which is sad because I really want the OST to win.

Both fights are much easier for ranged because no positionals and they can move to safe spots while never dropping damage

how do i make muscle memory work faster?

How much hp does the crystarium striking dummy have? In my yard it took like 20 minutes of straight gunbreaker rotation to get that thing to 0%

>Expansions can't be nominated for end of the year awards.
but why?

I'd assume titania is easier for ranged desu.
Less mechanics

Because it's not the "main game" anymore is the thinking.

>Monk main
>Listening to two people who only jumped on the monk bandwagon talk in FC
>They both talk like they know what the fuck they're talking about
>Both of them only doing 11k in savage

Bandwagon shitters get of my fucking job

practice and stop being shit

Don't worry you'll be able to get them on the mogstation for the low low price of $20

I just played through the whole game from ARR over the last few months. What a great journey.

Not really
Ranged has to be assigned to and move to corner puddles and are usually the ones to handle tethers so melee doesn't have to lose uptime
Melee only has to worry about brambles and growth rune

buffs + food, he's probably looking at personal dps on fflogs

The more shitters play your job the easier it is to get 99

Attached: 1375853359315.png (536x546, 218K)

man im fucking trying but it's not that simple

It is. Innocence is all about dodging so people with tunnel vision are more likely to die.

what i mean is compared to innocence. innocence you gotta worry about drops,

What is everyone's favourite beast race? Gobbos for me.

Moogles are the most based

wait when did they get rid of the HP exchange in manafont? jesus christ yoshi is really insistent on making BLM as strong as humanly possible..

yes it fucking is. chances are you're actually autopiloting and not actively trying to think about what button you're pressing. start slow as fuck if you have to but make sure you're 100% accurate pressing the shit you need to press.

Controller Fag here
Make mental notes and practice on dummies. Sooner and later you be blasting though your rotation

Probably the same people who jumped off monk when their aids tk rotation was destroyed. Bandwagon monks deserve the guillotine

Play with the controller until you develop the skills to use it. I am considering swapping to it as it seems more comfy than m+k

Can someone tell me the rotation for SMN for level 70? I have one since I want to level all DPS jobs to 80. But don't know shit at all about SMN.

Since 5.0 dropped.

BLM is supposed to be strong as possible since they lack utility. Wish SAM had the same design where their lack of utility makes them stronger than MNK.

Don't bother learning a rotation you will not use at 80. Just play, level it, then start practicing rotations.

that's bullshit and you know it. BLM was strong enough in stormblood, this is just overkill now.

Just made a new gunbreaker, whats the fasted way to get to 70 and start doing the shadowbringer content? Just spam dungeons? Sidequests? All the FATEs seem completely dead.

>i bought the story skip and have no idea how to play the game please someone help me
Nah, fuck off nigger.

Eh. The HP exchange was kinda negligible anyway, the utility stayed the same. Honestly I still sometimes think my HP dropped when it didn't out of habit. Nothing really changed.

Heaven on High to 70 then roulettes then dungeon spam.

another asshole joined my clear party when he was learning and just stayed silent.
the fuck assholes?

Why did they ruin SCH?
They are going to make the fairies have a difference again, right? This is just temporary, isn't it?

Its always been the best ranged DPS. It never moved from its spot. I wish half the BLMs I see are actually good and not doing RDM tier level damage while providing nothing else.

ye the change to not consume hp is a nothingburger, it's in line with other dps jobs removing downsides to their self-buffs like blood for blood becoming lance charge.

>Play healer because of the short queues
>Exit the dungeon
>See this
>Instantly start leaking precum
What's your current favourite job, Yea Forums?

Attached: everyone showering me.jpg (237x63, 12K)

Attached: 20170807223804_1.jpg (165x47, 6K)

Each job I start leveling to 80 looks like the best at the time. Right now I am trying MNK and damn it feels really nice even if it lost lot of ogcd

Shoha stacks should be gained by getting hit while having Third Eye instead of using Meditate for downtime phases.

SCH is literally better than ever the fuck you talking about. The only shit thing right now is pet skills being tied to the player.

they were a premade group and you were the only one they could commend

This feeling was orgasmic when I first started leveling conjurer.

I'm glad I could please them all either way...

Not him, but how is it better than ever? Just started leveling it.

DRK is doing it for me currently. At first I was pretty lukewarm on it because it was warrior with more ogcds and MP to manage, then it grew on me because it's warrior with more ogcds and MP to manage. I also liked the new TBN, but when savage dropped I started appreciating the fuck out of it. it's also fucking great that the job with some of the best animations of the game doesn't have them constantly interrupted by DA spam anymore

I like Ninja even though it does low damage.

I don't want to be a parsefag but it's so fucking easy to get good parses on DRK as well and also seeing that fucking 11-13k DPS opener on DRK feels fucking amazing. None of the other tanks can get up that high from my view.

How am I supposed to get the wedding attire without actually getting married?

EB? EB? EB EB EB EB EB EB EB EB

EU is too full. Laggy and instance servers take forever to register even if you do something in a premade or unsync.

Fix this, Yoshi!

recitation gives free crit excogs/indoms/adlos freeing up a stack for energy drain, seraph basically gives you 2 ogcd succors, energy drain being added back gives dissipation value for offensive use, and sacred soil has a good regen tied to it now

11k was okay in 1, like 2 weeks ago

You cant

WHO NEEDS WEDDING INVITES PASSING OUT WEDDIG INVITES WHISPER IF YOU WANT INVITE TO WEDDIG

Attached: 126705D8-F600-4871-AB46-0F4F176F83B4.gif (499x281, 183K)

with or without crafted gear?

The official forums doesn't even know what a clear party is
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/317829-PSA-If-you-re-joining-a-clear-farm-party-and-you-re-learning-please-don-t-join.

with? 12k is orange

Shit. I'm doing something wrong then.
I'm only hitting 11k on my MNK with fully left side crafted (not fully melded) and immaculate right

should I fantasia to Au Ra get to Heavensward?

this is one sexy ps4 game

Attached: ff14.jpg (1200x800, 131K)

>a thread from 2 years ago
fuck off

>should I fantasia to Au Ra
Yes

>Yoshida art zoomed out like that
The DRK on the cover just looks silly, he's so small

Go ask them now. They'll give the same answers . Retards never learn

>cero c for cunny

Isn't that literally every fight for braindead ass ranged?

Yes

XIV was secretly an otome game all along and now counts as isekai.

Attached: Now fujos shall sing.png (1280x720, 885K)

>Why yes, I have memorized all the savage raids. How could you tell?

Attached: frogman.png (340x570, 359K)

Should I lvl drk or gnb to 80 first Yea Forumsros? Ι just beat the dらgon so I think I can go to isgard soon and finally fucking fly. God damn MSQ is long

Attached: 1565228850918.png (480x332, 39K)

>amputee mod is gone
fucking pussie zoomers

Attached: 1528107969373.jpg (512x432, 30K)

DRK for flavor.

This community's degeneracy never ceases to amaze me

Attached: 5037wbyguth31.png (947x425, 24K)

Por que no los dos?

You're confusing rdps (Raid DPS) with the DPS ACT is putting out. FFLogs defaults to showing contributed (Or taken) DPS from the raid instead of raw DPS Values, this is because people were padding for 99s right as DNC Came out and it was getting impossible to use the leaderboard as a leaderboard and it was more of a "Who pads more with DNC" board.

I don't get it.

this isn't real

What does it mean?

What is that?

I wish they'd delete the leaderboards anyway, all they do is encourage dickwagging cancerous behavior

Attached: 1411507216282.jpg (362x298, 16K)

KEK

>ButtplACT.dll

Attached: 1249r1481.jpg (550x584, 146K)

ACT supports plugins and is written in C#, as is the wunderful Buttplug library - an open source, BSD-licensed implementation of an open sex toy control protocol.

tl;dr it's an ACT plugin that sends commands to a bluetooth buttplug to vibrate when you do certain actions, i.e the healslut meme

what the fuck why would someone share this
how did you find this

Just got bullied trying e1s for the first time.

I want to have a good Ryne with time!

Attached: ryne 3443234.png (1355x1893, 696K)

What are some acceptable mods?

Attached: Yugioh.webm (960x960, 2.26M)

Fuck now I want one

What happened, user? It's perfectly fine to fail if it's your first attempt.

I'd take the Millenium Puzzle one without the rest of that degenerate shit

I picked west as the cardinal direction and when I went NW inner for delta I got yelled at by the tank because I picked their spot despite them choosing outer NW. I also didn't know it was my role to bait out paradise lost orbs. My dps comes to a halt as a blm when I have to do that.

Bros, can you farm the e4s mount or do I have to wait every week?

no reason why tank would take inner for delta, should be ranged

Any that changes slut glams into plate armor.

So you're telling me healsluts aren't just a meme?

I mean, now they encourage the opposite which is optimal play. But I know what you mean.

rDPS takes all the dps you gained from external sources (Party Buffs) and subtracts it, and takes all the DPS you contributed to the team with your own Party Buffs and adds it to your dps. This is a better solution but an imperfect one IMO.

I can now brag that thanks to Yea Forums, I have a knowledge base of things I shouldn't.
Why
Who made this..?
...We made this. Through meme magic, we are to blame.

>degenerate shit
>forgetting all the half naked men, leather pants and Yami/Yugi's S&M gear
Shut up Mokuba.

Attached: 435435435345345453.jpg (2733x1800, 955K)

Yeah I don't know. I'll give another learning party a try later and see how it goes. Hopefully it'll be a better experience.

Titan firm for more muscle definition and whatever mod gives you actual feet instead of flippers

>Yami/Yugi's S&M gear
since when?

Sounds like an unfortunate but honest mistake on your part. Don't forget that if you ever are in doubt if you should be doing a mechanic (in this case the paradise lost orbs by which I assume you mean the aoes that appear on the ground) you can always just ask your party.

You have to wait every week

sounds lame desu would be better if someone ELSE could control it instead of it automatically reacting to things YOU do.

seasonal items on the mogstation are usually only $5.
non-season items are $18.
i have spent over $100 on mog outfits because they usually have one part I like and i combine them.

What in the goddamn.

I don't get it, she doesn't even use a taser.

errr I mean tank should never take OUTER. I mistyped sorry. You should have been outter, not inner

would you guys recommend controller or keyboard?

whatever you're comfortable with faggot stop baiting

why would you not want the tank on the inner spot for delta attack? They're melee, they should be as close to the boss as possible.
The real way to keep dps on there as blm is to just in the corner he jumped to for pure light and remain there for delta attack even if it isnt your delta attack corner. You can fit like 5 people in one quadrant if you really wanted to so it's not like it's a big deal.

i just started playing

...it says something that you know this, i'm just not sure what.

Attached: 1566076798057.gif (400x300, 1.98M)

Its an MMO, keyboard is essential.

I see you've never done her fight.

Makes sense. I should have asked the question of where exactly west goes. So if you choose a cardinal direction, that means outer delta counterclockwise?

Presumably you can assign actions so you could probably just make it vibrate whenever your party member does a certain attack.

>ninja hits trick attack on time
>you cum buckets
kek

Attached: nd6caxn996531.png (477x785, 621K)

pfft. japs play on controller all the time.

healing is great with it.

He dresses like he works at a leather club.

Attached: YamiYugi-DULI.png (550x770, 205K)

boy i sure do love leveling DPS with my 20+ minute queues

i wouldn't play SMN or NIN on a controller if you want to be a high end raider but i'm sure some do

Now that the dust has settled, how would you rank Eden's first wing against Deltascape and Gordias?

I think Deltascape takes the cake for me.
youtube.com/watch?v=FT8lDuQtrgE

are you on aether?

Time to make a healslut friend and jump the queues.

>Need a level 60 crafting/gathering class to do the namazu quests
Fucking why

Attached: 2307409987098.jpg (512x384, 27K)

Attached: stupid.png (438x382, 307K)

>try to do crafter/gatherer questline that unlocks at level 60
>whoa wtf why do i need a level 60 crafter/gatherer????

plus the up coming ishgard restoration

PotD for under lv50. MSQ roulette onwards. Hope you got that armory bonus.

I haven't done EX but I don't remember anything electric themed.

Then do EX fag

>craft/gathering SB beast tribe
>umm squeenix why do i need a SB leveled crafter/gatherer??????
dumbass

Jiggly pecs for hroth/roe

>not having all crafters/gatherers up to 60 by then
Leave my sight at once.

Attached: 1540552486128.png (687x768, 243K)

>Not being a chad omnicrafter with full BiS Melds so you can make Gear, Food, and Potions for all your friends and all the hot new slutty glamours and sick mounts

for what?

Can I say BASED?
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/382509

Attached: 01.jpg (1080x912, 254K)

fuck off

NOOOOOOO MY GOLD PARSES IF I LOSE MY GOLD PARSES MY STATIC LEADER WILL STOP GIVING ME MY TITTY SKITTLES!!!

Attached: 1560149100661.png (700x700, 292K)

No, fuck you!

Don't post your dumb troll post.

On the one hand I want the FFlogs cancer purged, but on the other hand this dude is clearly a buttflustered greylet. I'm torn.

It's too late to purge it. If fflogs is taken down, another will just pop right up.

>the best tank in the world is a fucking cat

Attached: cat.jpg (640x873, 55K)

>fflogs up forever
>mogboard constantly on/off
I don't want to hop across 6 worlds just to see the lowest price Yoshi.

Attached: 1563817281962.jpg (405x294, 39K)

xDD
DAE drink and play???
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/forum.php#threads/402533

Thats not G'hara Tia

So many BASED BOYS IN OF
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/forums/666#threads/401970

Attached: BASED3__01.jpg (1080x1494, 502K)

Cute weapons

ALL fights are easier for melee because they have more + better movement tools than ranged, jobs haven't been balanced around you hitting every positional perfectly since HW and true north now has two fucking charges, jesus christ I wish melee players would stop whining, even when they do 20% more rdps on average across the board they will NOT STOP FUCKING WHINING YOUR JOB IS JUST AS BRAINDEAD

>Battle against the sin eaters in lakeland
>cutscene afterwards with Ardbert looking on in dismay at a soldier promising his wounded friend that everything is going to be ok since the Warrior of Darkness is here
>Sin Eater approaching them
>Ardbert rushing the Sin Eater to save them
>mfw he just phases through it, leading to both soldiers getting devoured

Attached: file.png (320x320, 114K)

any pvp chads around? how is shadowniggas in that regard compared to stormblood? What are the meta jobs for frontline/feast?
I tried Bard but I gor curbstomped by pretty much everything inclusing ninja and dancer in 1v1 even though I would have wiped the floor with most jobs aside MCH before this expac

>'Warrior of Light. Get in, there's no time to explain.'
Do you?

Attached: PULLS UP.jpg (1804x971, 322K)

MCH is great for Frontlines. Bind+Heavy mother fuckers who run.

>DRILL right up the ass
>watch HP disappear

Attached: DRILL.jpg (480x360, 8K)

>blocks your path

Attached: oooooohidyooooo.jpg (1920x1080, 156K)

I pull out my katana

Get in my own car and challenge him to a race instead

can you still nuke people with stun + headshot or w/e it's called?

the dudes right people who talk about dps logs for MSQ dungeons should be muted, no one gives a fuck

How do you enable muh parse colors in act?

Fucking why

Absolutely not, it's really good for MMO but not to the point where it can be considered "goty"

Attached: wat.png (204x330, 52K)

I want the twins to impregnate my character

I usually don't get close enough to use Blank, and it has a knockback which is detrimental if you have a melee with you. Gap closers, yes- but can't rely on pugs to not have it off CD.

>the scene afterwards where lyna nearly breaks down after seeing so many of her men killed
Ardbert is a good lad. None of them deserved to suffer.

Attached: 1566312678967.jpg (345x300, 13K)

I recognize that artstyle

Attached: 20190801173233_1.jpg (1831x961, 409K)

>be able to stand wherever the fuck you want and still hit the boss
>melee have to be up the boss' asscrack to even be able to hit them before even considering positionals at all
>ranged smoothbrains still complain

So we're going to salvage black rose after we save Garlemeald and use it to wipe out every inferior beast shit right? It will be a mercy as they are reborn as superior source men eventually.

Emet was right

>implying the off tank won't get 3

Get back in the grave Varis

Attached: 1563636517736.png (361x370, 122K)

This is another reason why melee is easier, they never have to think about their positioning.

I mean thanks to the Ascians a large majority of them end up getting tempered so a culling would be a good thing.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1565966181179.png (826x640, 299K)

Huh?

Tits weapons are shit tho, I'd much rather have Feo Ul themed weapons

Attached: 1566138596037.jpg (1200x1600, 281K)

Are you actually trying to argue ranged players have to be more mindful of positioning than melee?

In TiT-EX there is a mechanic that makes you rotate party members to receive an electric bolt attack, once it hits you it puts a thunder debuff, if you get hit twice you die. So the party decides the order of who will get electrified.

Attached: 1447462450804.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

>We did everything right, everything that was asked of us, and still, still it came to this

It's objective fact. There's only ever one correct positioning for melee at a given time and they even have multiple movement tools to mitigate the small amount of movement mechanics they have to manage. Meanwhile ranged are always responsible for handling movement mechanics with less tools.

Damn, will raid trannies use it as a dilator?

Shouldn't have listened to the ascians dude.

>red shit
no thanks

Amalj'aa and the Qalyana are the only ones tempered to the point of requiring a genocide. Titan doesn't intentionally temper, so the only tempered Kobolds are the highest of the priest caste that have had the most contact with him. Leviathan only tempers humans because the Sahagin already worship him. Garuda considers tempering to be a fate worse than death so she only does it to dissidents. The tempered Sylphs aren't really dangerous and that problem will sort itself out if they can just be kept from tempering podlings. The Gnath are already a hivemind so they're basically already tempered by the current overmind so whatever. The Vanu, Kojin, Moogles, and Goblins aren't tempered.

>sometimes you gotta let the bad guys massacre a civilization here and there, otherwise the world is just as fucked as if you'd done nothing at all

XIV world is shit

>Cure: 30
>Medica: 80
>Medica II: 100
Where would Benediction be on this scale?

Attached: 156875078124.jpg (530x460, 138K)

European longsword weapon glamour for SAM when.

Bro that's orange.

That's not how it works. Light and Dark are not Good and Evil. Light is passivity and Dark is activity. They're both essential qualities that become dangerous in extreme amounts, and are both powers that can be used by either good or bad people.

The plug jolt your colon with an electric shock.

I'm only partway through HW and still a sprout, but aside from a mention in the novice network chat I don't think I've seen anyone refer to parsing or damage meters while playing or going through dungeons/duties. Am I just lucky not to see any of this shit talking in game? Is this whole thing overblown on here?

how long is the grind to catch up with the expansion as a level 1?

What tools could you possibly need? Your damage is always flowing from any position on the map, you dont need tools to mitigate the loss from movement like melee players do you dribbling retard.

>Ok, first, lower your voice.
>Second, never, EVER trust an ascian.
>Third, I promise, I will save this world.
Still mad you can't /hug any of the NPC's during the cutscenes.

Attached: __dog_kemono_friends_drawn_by_ransusan__e20a7ccff11fad4f0925aa9b13dc486e.jpg (948x1093, 97K)

who are ur favorite npc characters in xiv ?

Attached: 1545574743342.png (1200x600, 1.48M)

Using parse to talk shit or "help" I put it between mark here because of this place warped definition of it can net you a ban, so people just tend to avoid mentioning it ingame altogether.

Long

Its the best Final Fantasy period.

Attached: tumblr_pi96tt6Pvt1ryn02to1_400.jpg (400x580, 74K)

can i see your glamour?

I guess it's just a coincidence that the Ascians always bring "balance" by way of cataclysmic annihilation

Blame lalas

It's not allowed because people kept shitting all over people over it

>tl;dr it's an ACT plugin that sends commands to a bluetooth buttplug to vibrate when you do certain actions, i.e the healslut meme
god damn this is old fag level lulz

Attached: 1551330292228.jpg (472x712, 72K)

Parsing is technically against the TOS so people avoid talking about it ingame, especially in public forums like the novice network.
>Is this whole thing overblown on here?
wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg

Overblown imo
You can get banned for parsing.

I'm not into this stuff but this seems kinda hot desu. What about a DPS one that buzzes for direct hits, crits, and critical direct hits. Or one for tanks that gives light buzzes for damage taken, but get stronger as your health drops, stronger for when you take damage with a cooldown on, and for when you eat a tank buster

destroying everything is easier than saving shit too much

Your jizz short circuits the generator and electrocutes you

Calamities have nothing to do with balance, they're a tool of rejoining. Elidibus is the only one concerned with balance.

That's also not how it works.

This doesn't make sense either though since they have custom animations for when tall races hug Lalas anyway

So is it only an issue if you seek out the numbers yourself, or join a group that use it and talk externally (like on a separate chat or discord or something)? In that case I'm not going to worry about it. It sounds a bit like WOT's wn8 and people using that as a metric.

This is ONLY true if you're talking about BRD and just BRD, and even then that's kind of the fucking point, since BRD has way more to pay attention to than any melee on top of needing to handle movement based mechanics.

Just admit melee is totally braindead and it losing uptime ever / needing to think about positioning is a complete lie.

It's only an issue if you're talking in public about it.
If you're parsing with a group of friends who parse nobody is going to give a fuck.
To give you an exemple, if you parse in some random dungeon yes people do that with randos and you notice that one of the DPS is doing jack fucking shit, pointing it out or talking smack and using your parser as proof can get your ass banned.
tl;dr be careful who you talk about this shit with in-game.

no you should have a fucking parser it takes 2 minutes to set up

just don't talk about dps in game chat

Attached: 20190726120531_1.jpg (1827x944, 288K)

It's only an issue if you imply that you're running a DPS meter and use the data to belittle or harass other players (for instance if someone is dealing little to no damage), but people just avoid talking about it altogether since there generally isn't a reason to anyway.
The only place where a DPS meter actually would be useful anyway is for high-end content like savage raids and you'll most likely run that with a premade group anyway.

The only.way this makes any sense is if you're lumping casters in as "ranged", none of the physical ranged classes suffer any sort of meaningful loss from movement.

All I want is to dye Gunbreaker artifact jet black.

Attached: 9FC162D9-46C1-4CA3-A2A9-7A513F337D32.png (507x468, 78K)

How can I make levelling as painless as possible?
I want to play a machinist or gunbreaker but I cant start as those

If you're a shitter then people are still going to hate you, ignoring ACT's existence doesn't mean it's no longer an issue, it means you're bad and don't even know it.

I get shitload of comms whenever I BLM.
Can't ignore the Flares.

Alright then. I'm not concerned myself, aside from the fact I don't think I can set it up (PS4) I'm probably still too early in to worry about mega optimisation.
I usually assume I'm playing badly in all games at all times so that's nothing unusual.

You still need to do the story to unlock them, MCH is somewhere in the 50s, GNB 70s

Run dungeons.

>Play the MSQ as a Healer or Tank for quick queues on dungeons
>do your leveling roulette daily
>unlock Alliance roulette asap and do that daily as well

You'll be lucky if the relic gublade isn't something like lightnings folding butterknife stuck in sword mode forever.

The NPC would hav to be kneeling in advance or look down and accept the hug. Can't be like literally any other race and just take them in your arms.

I want to /hug Exarch and /pet Ryne.

I don't want to pop your healslut bubble, but healer comms doesn't mean shit 80% of the time.

Attached: 1564207365250.jpg (2321x2357, 442K)

>You still need to do the story to unlock them, MCH is somewhere in the 50s, GNB 70s
I'm pretty sure GNB is like SAM and RDM and you don't have to do the MSQ, just get to 60. MCH is still in Ishgard though

> FFXIV: Shadowbringers the best game of 2019?
It would be if it was a game instead of cutscene simulator stapled togther with the most asocial "raiding" imaginable.

Do you think the casters aren't ranged? Do you think people suddenly let them stand still when it comes time for ranged to do mechanics that require moving away from the boss?

And yes, I already said that melee bring massively more rdps than the physical ranged despite barely being harder to play which is why their whining is extra retarded.

You need to finish Praetorium for all of those.

You're correct, you only need a disciple of war at lvl 50 - 60 for MCH and GUB, I unlocked GUK before even starting ShB

Im guessing that I should play a healer then?

Reminder to always partner the tank outside of savage to make Nig Mages and M*nks seethe uncontrollably.

Attached: ricardnc.png (697x540, 287K)

>implying i don't give a comm whoever is first to get a challenge exp

I wish this game was singleplayer.
I also wish this game didn't had the shit ass standard issue MMO gameplay.

Attached: 1564888702983.jpg (657x657, 104K)

I'm surprised such a ridiculous story got so many replies.

>I wish this game was singleplayer.
it isnt?

no because healers are disciple of magic, which is the opposite of what you want since you're looking for MCH and GNB, which are discple of war.
So make a tank basically.

i kinda wish it had gameplay similar to kingdom hearts but kept every other aspect the same. the generic mmo combat gets really old really quick (granted its not like this is an xiv exclusive problem)

no you don't, I unlocked RDM before going to Praetorium. You should do it anyways though.

Tanks have the fastest queues. Do the MSQ as a Tank and you'll be fine provided you keep up with your roulettes.

Take out instanced content and all you're left with is running from point A to point B watching movies. But you're right, all those artists, writers and content designers employed to make this piece of shit should be making real games instead.

>play mmo
>cry about it being an mmo

Imagine how much better FFXV could have been if the staff worked on that instead

I don't want to play Boku no noctis no matter what, user.

It truly is baffling. They have all the staff they need to make great games but they just don't.

There was no saving that dumpster fire no matter what you did. And at any rate, FFXIV gave them all their money.

I mean if you want to make them feel good that's very nice of you. Just don't expect to get a comm from anyone after antics like that.

>implying honorable nipponese disrespect the content

Suppose you got a point there, I don't think they like to take any risks

Casters are generally referred to as Casters and Ranged refers to physical ranged, yes.

How do I find people who will do Crystal Tower or Coils of bahamut with me ? Also where do I find i level 50 something gear outside of the market, even the job armors are like i lvl 40.

wait, so is freeze part of BLM's AoE rotation now?

I enjoy the arts, the story, the OST, the world but not the gameplay, is it so hard to understand?

>mfw pat calls the Agrius tank set ugly
Twofold is my wrath,
Twice cursed my folds

>play MMO
>cry about it being an MMO

who

FFXV was a total shitfest. But SE won't admit that because in the end it made them money.

The only good thing it did for those that like other games of SE is that the staff and budget that were being siphoned into that game has finally stopped.

>Agrius
Yeah the keeper of the lake gear is ugly
Agrias too because of shoulder pads

Same, I only give a shit about the story.

Yes, you only need 1 stack of Umbral Heart to reduce the cost of Flare and they changed Freeze to just be an AoE that give you a single Umbral Heart, so you use Freeze instead of Blizz 3 to shift to Ice in AoE. You spend your free time in Ice waiting for MP ticks on Foul/T4 refresh.

Slight correction.

FFXIV saved SE and brought them back to black. But Gacha is the one that gave them much much more money.

Nah.

Back when it was Versus XIII a lot of staff from that had to help with ARR, so it all balanced out in the end.

Yoshida sits on the SE board of Directors under the FF division now, it's quite possible some of them may contribute to the series on a wider basis.

mor dhona has vendors that have level 50 gear that you can get with poetic tomes

I think you use poetics in Mor Dhona to buy level 50 gear

use duty finder duh

Cat or Highlander?

Funny, because on FFLogs they're lumped together as "Ranged DPS", which is the site that would care the most about role differentiation if it was important. Sounds more like you're trying to cop out.

fflogs.com/zone/rankings/29#metric=speed

What class?

Take the Lalapill

don't

Attached: 1417912848518.png (791x554, 36K)

>Agrias too because of shoulder pads
no u

Attached: 34636364.png (554x842, 1.08M)

I want /xivg/ to leave.

But isn't coils hard as fuck and preferrably done with voice chat ?

*blocks your path*

Attached: healers adjust.png (213x133, 14K)

How do i get better at ffxiv?

They should have waited a year plus to have 15 come out. It was horrible. It got better but what they did with magic, healing, and summons was just horrible,

that's roulette problem

Attached: 1565892186169.png (413x374, 199K)

>machinist main
>drop from 76 pdps on voidwalker to 70 in the course of a day
so I'm guessing the only trick to getting a pdps parse on this class is to have max gear pretty much huh because I have no idea how these people are hitting way harder than I am in the same kill time with the same casts

Attached: 1551487239521.jpg (413x296, 35K)

depends on your job, level and ilvl
a ilvl 450 tank level 80 tank can solo almost all the coil fights that dont have insta kill mechanics that need multiple people

Based

I think XIV xould play like a Tales game if it was single player actually. And with dungeon design in mind before it turned into pure hallways, it'd be really fun. Swap grinding with just making it a zone you can come back to for side quests so it's not entirely irrelevant or in Tales fashion, spawn a high level monster that gives the best loot in the game post completion.

Attached: Leia Alvin handshake.webm (1280x720, 2.46M)

if you dont have a weapon by now you basically parse one colour below what you would've otherwise. it's a near 10% dps increase

i hope they make xi a tales game in a remake.

mostly gear but also food + pots
it's possible you're clipping or messy but probably not if you hit a 76
you can go look at the parse for your job at dif. percentages to see how far off you are
fflogs.com/zone/statistics/29#metric=rdps&dataset=95&class=Global&spec=Machinist&aggregate=amount&boss=66

Hit things until they die.

>uses a third party software to instantly skip cutscenes
What? Why would you need that? Can it skip MSQ roulette cutscenes too?

Currently at level 48 DRG. Desperately trying to max out my char to 50 in order to just mash through to the 2.1-2.5 content and then into Heavensward.
1) Does this shit get better
2) When can I do Manderville
3) What is the fastest way I can level? Just mash out dungeons like a madman?

Attached: tumblr_inline_peq69gGwoW1t1foa1_540.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

>Can it skip MSQ roulette cutscenes too?
log out and in

Maybe
At 50?
Buy a skip potion

Attached: Yoshida.png (1197x775, 238K)

Think I still had my Titania weapon before the kill since I got my weapon last. So I'm probably just competing with people in Edengrace guns and upgraded Deepshadows, then. I think I fucked up maybe once out of the entirety of that pull but definitely expected a bit better. Definitely not the best machinist, either.Guess it's one of those 'improve with more gear' things? Had like two or three pentamelds too.

Attached: 1564705321091.jpg (250x167, 7K)

So AoE is pretty much just.. flare, flare, freeze, fire 3, flare, flare, freeze etc?

fuck that jap
i will die grinding and he can't do s

Controller is fantastic.
You get access to 32 quick buttons, with up to 6 more 8 button plates used for slower-access stuff.

The only issue I have is that targeting enemies can be a chore.

HOXY?

why do male au'ras vex me so much.

I report everyone who does this and it's an instant permaban

manlet rage

Its the slim waist and exotic skin tones.

>XV needing another year
user they had a decade to not fuck it up

Attached: miqmanlet.png (1069x195, 32K)

A-user?

Attached: 1560745634835.png (540x532, 278K)

Generally just plowing through the MSQ will get you all the XP you need. Dragoon is one of the jobs that start out particularly slow, but it hits it's stride by 60 and gets better from there.

Their animations make me laugh my ass off.

They often look like Shadow the Hedgehog.

Damn, I wish male Au Ras vexed me

They're like the smug anime posters of Yea Forums or steam.

>And with dungeon design in mind before it turned into pure hallways
I'd prefer hallways to that one dungeon, you know the one

anyone looking for a house in the mist on aether? there's one up. only one guy showed up to it so you have a good chance.

Because you just know they're played by people like this

Attached: 1566362028907.png (750x978, 346K)

kek

Don't ever worry about your percentile until you're BiS it literally doesn't matter until then.

what server

oh look yet another way they made BLM stronger and easier to play, holy fuck can they make their pro-BLM bias any more obvious? it was already the strongest job in the game in stormblood now this is just getting crazy

mom's gonna freak

sorry I forgot to specify midgardsormr

Settle down RDMlet, BLM isn't even the most powerful job right now.

Return to your shed, calm down then try posting again

I've been listening to you faggots screech about the game having no content for about half a decade now.

There's a lot of them in Tales. Ice Dungeon from Symphonia, That one lever fort in Graces, fake box puzzle dungeon in Xillia, all there to pad out the game in absolute tedium.

Attached: wakarimasenka.png (1093x802, 510K)

What’s the BiS for gunbreaker right now? I’m maxing our crit det, but think skill speed is a meme for gnb.

it would be cool if ffxiv had mystic artes

Comfy SkS and then DH

>Ice dungeon in Symphonia
>not dragging the Shadow fragments around in the Darkness Temple
>not the Ymir Forest
>not Lantheon Gorge
>not the Zero G Tower of Salvation

Aren't LB3s basically Mystic Artes?

UNLEASH DILATIMA

Attached: lahabrea.jpg (1117x1080, 528K)

ffxiv.ariyala.com/1A85Z

I comm healers so they think they're actually appreciated and they won't switch roles

>DH
Imagine being this wrong.

>not dragging the Shadow fragments around in the Darkness Temple
Thanks for reminding me of something my brain forcefully forgot.

man i love symphonia

Is the expansion pack worth the $40? There any deals on this if you have the other expansions?

>jannies actually deleted the post because I said cumbräin
So the entire board gets to be unusable because of everyone dumping lewds and waifushit nonstop, but god forbid someone acknowledge that this is happening, that would ruin Yea Forums

Meanwhile all the pol buzzwords like dilate and (((this))) can continue ruining every board, just don't ever call someone one out on being an overly horny faggot who would rather dump 60 lewds of his waifu instead of talking about video games because the janny is one of them. Want to talk about video games? Too fucking bad, some 12 year old with a boner needs to let everyone know he's horny

Dilate.

Attached: SUCH DEVASTATION.png (940x793, 796K)

It's hilarious that you whine about buzzwords ruining boards while crying about your new favorite buzzword of the month getting filtered.

Child.

/fit/ is even worse, fucking reddit manages to be more on topic
Buzzword directly in opposition to faggots who make threads completely unusable for attention is not the same thing as going LE EBIL J0000000000Z out of nowhere in every thread

Attached: 1566282917937.png (2044x1178, 1.66M)

No crafted gear?

how did you even manage to find Yea Forums without being a horny fuck?

I'm literally the cutscene virgin without the transexual. Every single item.

Attached: 1566074099644.jpg (600x615, 47K)

Everyone who has used the internet has heard of the Yea Forums boogeyman. Eventually people decide to take a look inside

>Dilatabrea, look what you've fucking done.

Attached: The After Life.jpg (1823x1020, 194K)

Because I both came here before the election and also not with the intent to use the video game board as a porn site?

Why would crafted be bis? Accs and belts have 2 slots now

It is the same thing, every dumb buzzword that gets spammed millions of times by faggots like you starts out meaning something and loses that meaning five minutes later as soon as a bunch of drooling retards use it to describe anything they dislike. The mods should filter that shit more often.

no you get the other ones for free if you buy this one

>but me spamming the entire board with what makes me horny is fine :)
It's not video games, completely derails threads and encourages others to do the same. The fact you actually think you're the victim is amazing

>janny btfo'd the tranny
the enemy of my enemy is my friend

>There any deals on this if you have the other expansions?
Why would this be the case? Genuinely curious what kinds of power lines you were living under as a child to lead you to be this stupid

Attached: 1540698392990.jpg (442x442, 27K)

Reminder that FF14 is even worst than GW2 and SWTOR combined.

reminder that cocks aren't a replacement for air

I never said anything about people spamming boards with porn you shit slupring mongoloid, I'm saying that your dumb buzzword isn't going to help anything and has lost any meaning it had even before it got filtered.

>t. this retard

So let's address two things
1. Why is absolutely fucking everything on Yea Forums considered off topic EXCEPT flooding threads with waifu asses/blogging about fetishes etc.
2. If cumbräin is so bad, then why haven't the other constantly spammed buzzwords been filtered? It's the same exact posters, you call anyone out on spamming off topic lewd shit and they immediately go DILATE TRANNY XDD which apparently aren't buzzwords. Obviously a mod took cumbräin extremely personally because they're one of the faggots spamming "post vidya milkers" all day while ignoring the rest of the board

just did a roulette as an AST for the first time
wow they really fucked this job over huh

Attached: 1548544458378.jpg (840x700, 368K)

honestly i think those people are retarded too
>REEE WHY DONT THEY KNOW THEIR JOB PERFECTLY AND THIS PLACE THEYVE NEVER BEEN TO
>proceeds to not explain important dungeon boss mechanics, rushes ahead because GOTTA CLEAR FAST retardation and then complains when theres a wipe

lmao

I know people shit on the game, but I really like the fact Shadowbringers was a lite version of Rise of the Zilart.
I really want to see what they do if they decide to bring a lite version of Chains of Promathia to this game.

Attached: 1548798229822.png (259x335, 89K)

I might be asshurt but I'm not wrong.
Either way if people stop replying to me me with blatant shitposting I'll fuck off for now

I felt the same way when I first played WAR. Who the fuck thought that backloading nearly all of it's sustain to 76 was a good idea?

any good online resources for ffxiv that aren't /reddit/ or /xvig/?

I would rather wipe endlessly than ever talk to anyone in a dungeon

Here when the underage posters are asleep, you have no real better options. Yea Forums both has the best and worst discussion on the internet depending on people shitposting within the confines of the rules

>Tfw just discovered the usage of cute III on WHM
I totally forgot it was even a thing since a medica and Medica II tops everybody.

I dunno. War feels okay, but the buff feels like a bit of a pain in the ass to keep.

AST just feels gutted like really fucking gutted.
It feels terrible in 8man.

what do you mean by "lite"? Shadowbringers was like thirty hours, how long is Rise of Zilart?

>Someone is being a passive aggressive faggot
>Call them out on it
>They absolutely flip their shit on me
>Still respond with profanity and insults but not on their level
>Report them after the dungeon
>Never have gotten so much as a warning myself
Fuck you nigger I'm not your punching bag, take your issues out on someone else. Thankfully it's usually healers which are the easiest to spite, just stand in aoe and make it look like there's some attempt to not get hit

He's right though

>cute III
Oh that spell sounds lovely.

Attached: cute-miqo-te-final-fantasy.jpg (800x500, 36K)

>I main Lala

Attached: 1562447827580.png (368x686, 360K)

>MSQ roulette
>get Praetorium
>6/8 are sprouts
>they innocently go killing every mob in the dungeon while me and the other veteran just go along with their ride
kinda endearing not gonna lie

Attached: 183453888.png (1920x1080, 305K)

He's right, if someone is clearly fucking up their rotation I can tell just by watching and calmly offer advice, kicking them if they refuse to listen. Unless you're wiping to enrage on ex primal and higher content, it really doesn't matter. I've also noticed between this and WoW the people who bully/kick for low DPS the most are the ones who fail mechanics disproportionately often. If you're doing serious content then you're either in PF and can kick underperformers without publicly shitting on them or if a static/premade just communicate parses through discord or somewhere else

XIV handled it best regardless, I don't like overly friendly people (they're usually the ones to be the biggest cunts anyway) but I'm also sick of people using everything as an excuse to shit all over other people

DPS, tho

are you agreeing or disagreeing?

people give Praetorium shit but my first run of it was magical.

what can i buy with poetics to get me the big bucks

Fuck you, players like you are ruining the game. TEACH them the mechanics and expectations, you absolute retard. The strat is to ignore pulls and sacrifice tanks.

You just created 6 new monsters to ruin my Praetorium runs in the future. Go fuck yourself.

my experience before you could skip cutscenes
>is there a sprout?
>yes
pretend to be new and watch the cutscenes while everyone us completes the dungeon. ;)
>no
well fuck guess i gotta do the dungeons now

>what can i buy with my 97 trillion zimbabwe dollars to make money in the american stock market?

I hope for your own sake that your autistic sperging is just you being ironic

sorry, it's just the jew in me.

demicrystals

vendor them or toss them to the doman enclave

i mean hey. moneys money.
sand/fertalizer/whatever the fuck it is usually sells but since there's nothing new in the gathering stuff it's a bit dry right now.

>someone ELSE could control
they can.

>whatever mod gives you actual feet
That would also be Titan Firm

titan firm and his forced painted toenails

Attached: 1489197316292.jpg (194x244, 18K)

Just for barefoot isn't it? Seen a few mods for opened toe footwear or does T&F do that as well and i'm just wasting space having that second mod installed?

Only for bare feet, but the mods that fix toes on sandals and other open footwear are based on and require you to have titan firm's mod installed.

Thinking about it I've never had an issue with another DPS, it's like 75:25 healer tank

A shame we didn't get a remake of the Ark Angels fight with the Cardinal Virtues

it's always vieras too

>Sch player is the bitchiest person in the chatbox
>and they're a mentor

Everytime

I'm glad my race is finally saved from crazies

Attached: EB1MilwUcAAUyAc.png (979x816, 535K)

To all you fucks who join clear party as learning party, why do you do it?

Cool, always had both installed so didn't know otherwise

Do it unsynced via Party Finder

>too socially awkward to make friends or talk to anyone
>no one to play with at max level
>no static
>nothing to do

Attached: 24678141247.png (593x677, 456K)

Sauce?
Please?

>Ninja was introduced in 2014
>Still trash
Whats the endgame appeal of NIN?

Attached: ffxiv_08202019_170552_031.jpg (1920x1080, 709K)

>Finally
Oh no. The mentally ill (including you) trannies are still au'ras lmfao

Primal?

just talk to people

>lol, btw, the Ascians are actually the good guys and you've been helping Hydaelyn commit genocide exdee

Attached: 1458930832.png (218x342, 131K)

yes

>stopped playing melee in 3.3
>just swapped back to melee and leveled samurai
Having a lot of fun playing sam. How fun are the other melee now?

Attached: ffxiv_30062019_171805_168.jpg (3840x2160, 1.19M)

wanna emote at each other?

NIN was literally the best DPS job in the game for its entire lifespan up until 5.0. Calm the fuck down about finally having one bad expac. it's not even that bad since NIN is nowhere near as bad as HW MNK/BLM were or ARR DRG was

Currently the monk glory patch, DRG is good right now too

all the melees are fun although i haven't maxed ninja yet, people seem to hate it now though

>wanted to be a well-rounded player
>have one main in each role: tank, healer, dps
>open my eyes to the light and realize tank and healers are boring as fuck
Now I'm just a DPS chad with 3 DPS mains

Attached: images.jpg (211x239, 4K)

>NIN
>Not good up until just recently

Have you considered that maybe you're the trash one

>best DPS job in the game for its entire lifespan
hello? bard exists?

Bard is fucking garbage right now dude

HW bard was trash, what the fuck are you talking about

i'm having an issue desu
Tank is simple and really fucking easy to do well
but the mistakes are way more noticeable.

DPS is more fun but easier to fuck up. At least your mistakes may not cost a run but people will be butt hurt mad at you

Bard has always been the best job of the game though, not nin, it sucks now but is still the best of the 3 ranged.
Has always been bard > drg > war > sch > nin, nin was already replaced in most groups in 4.3+.

Bard was only arguably better near the end of SB, and even then NIN was still a lock for increasing BRD's DPS more significantly than other non-DRG melees did.
HW BRD was still one of the best DPS jobs in the game, especially earlier on before MCH got buffs that made it the best for the last third or so of HW

>Static keeps putting up no dupes when they want to run ex primals
I really shouldn't be this bothered, but I am.

Why is NA like this

Attached: fb8b153a16bf3df4f649e29e17647c9f.png (470x472, 201K)

who cares, it's easy for braindead retards to follow

NIN was never replaced and DRG was dogshit in 2.X even later on
The only groups that didn't run DRG/NIN in 4.3+ were ones running DRG/NIN/MNK because MNK was better than SMN if you could do 3 melee without losing uptime
NIN is literally the only DPS that has always been a locked in slot in every expansion before ShB besides BRD, and in 2.5 when NIN was added it was laughably overpowered and broken and made every other DPS look like a fucking joke, and this was in a meta with horseshit like double MNK/double BRD

Is this a joke?
>b--BUbT it had cast times

Attached: Untitled.png (1394x692, 34K)

They'd rather watch a 20 min Mr Flabby video

I linked the macro, angry nerd #173 got mad that i linked a macro

It's obviously not because 80% of the groups that I join and attempt to use macros on would rather spend 10 minutes shouting cardinal directions at each other and stand around a ground marker instead.
NA pug groups are fucking awful with organization and even more awful when it comes to player skill.

for tanking what do you do if your defensive cooldowns run out and the trash is still alive? do you just pop more or don't give a fuck?

Attached: 1534039668615.jpg (1199x848, 161K)

That party disbanded, I blacklisted the dude that was angry about the macro. Joined another party because I want loot, and he joined too. This time we actually pulled the boss and this man died at least 9 times in the first pull, 5 ish or so on the 2nd pull, and I didn't count on the 3rd pull. He tried to join my 3rd party and I told the leader the situation and had him kicked because FUCK that guy.

Cycle through your cooldowns until the trash dies. By the time you run out if the pack isn't dead you can call the DPS shit.

Depends on how many things are still alive really and how close they are to dying

Whats the comfiest healer and why is it SCH?

Ideally you want to save at least 2 if there are more pulls ahead right?

Same
Tanking is just a braindead DPS where every burst of damage is timed so that you always know when to cheese it with your invulnerability skill

They increased healing requirements in this expansion but there is too much downtime in damage taken where you just spam your 1 damage skill, so it's still boring as fuck

>always healing with a friend
>get a comfy bubble half the time
>"hehe you rest a bit, I'll handle things for a while" - t. excog
>shields tuck you in snuggly at night

>e4s
>this is easily clearable
>dps is there to meet enrage
>an entire 2 weeks pass because pf healers are fucking garbage shit tier players that don't understand how moving aoes work in phase 3
>if for some fucking chance they don't die, the tanks die instead because their 1-2-3 rotation is too hard to focus on and they get hit during double fists on phase 3 when it's the only mechanic
>doesn't matter either way because the healers don't plan their cooldowns and party dies on final tumult spam before enrage
>missed Week 2 and week 3 clear because pf is just so fucking bad
>now an influx of shitters are swarming in because of charity pages allowing shitters to get carried through barely meeting enrage on lower fights
I'm so fucking pissed at having to play with these subhumans, I dropped AST since they butchered the job but this fight seems SO fucking easy to heal, but every fucking party just has absolute brain dead healers that can't press their fucking buttons, discuss timings or even fucking think 2 steps ahead at the coming mechanics.
p2/p3 is easier than fucking levi but fucking retarded healers can't do the one job they have
FUCK THESE TRASH PLAYERS

Imagine Lily, Feo Ul, and your Anima fighting each other for the privilege of being the day's onahole.

>Tfw you spread that big dick crit adlo shield to the entire party

Attached: 128376518237.jpg (229x221, 5K)

Who is this so I can blacklist them?

Just get a static :DD

>not even tank blue
>not a full set
Your contribution has only made me angrier.

majority of healers legit have egos thinking they are good when really they are mediocre at best
either they only dps or only heal
yet people still coddle them acting like their role is tough and say you shouldnt talk shit to them even when they let you die to the following: raid wide aoe, tankbuster when the tank put up mitigation, autos, and currently my favorite
the bleed from e1s

u niggas sound gay af 2bqh

i decided to give me static a fucking 3 week chance.

i feel like that one dude who says I'M GOING TO QUIT but never quits.

However, I just did a titania ex party with them today and we couldn't clear after 2 runs. the BRD (who was a SCH when we were progressing and was only doing 2k damage) was doing 4-6k damage.
rdm was also doing the same amount of damage and I think that's the tipping point. I'm legit going to quit this static. Fuck, this pisses me off because I rejected another's static because it was only one day but they're already at E2S

Just get a good static :DD

Buffs and reworks soon.

will people even accept me still? i'm still at e2s (while my static is stuck at e1s) I would pug it but people are fucking pissed off as fuck in PF.

this fucking sucks.

In my e1s weekly clear party today the scholar had 200 dps

There are plenty of recruitment discords. I'm on Light and I see like 40 recruitment posts a day.

i thought hey, he's not used to SCH damaging.
I mean im fucking trash at 3-4k damage so whatever, and when my static told me he's changing to BRD I thought okay, maybe it's a class he's more familiar with. NOPE I GUESS NOT.

>leveling roulette as DNC
>other DPS is also a DNC
>partner the DNC, expect them to partner me back
>they partner their handholding-friend tank
>change my partner to the healer instead
That'll teach you!
>healer proceeds to deal next to no damage while the tank is actually good
>still keep the healer as partner
>1 commendation

DNC buff doesn't stack retard

Can someone explain to me SMN rotation?

buff doesn't stack, dancers partnering each other is a waste. you are a retard

you should just pug
some pugs are legitimately good
besides honestly, you probably aren't that great yourself

>prae
>be ascian
>adventurers challenge you
>unleash dilatima
that was easy

I just wanna trade in my old raid tokens for some glamour gear.
I love all of the Return to Ivalice gearsets but don't wanna sit in queue and then have to fight other players for the drops.
PLEASE

Attached: 1566405215885.png (500x366, 269K)

Oh fug :---DDD

im not, im not gloating that im good so I don't know why you decided to add that little insult towards me.

This macro is pretty cancer though, for pugs at least. Simply assigning clock spots like:

R1 MT R2
M1 OT
H1 M2 H2

Let's Magnets be intercards rotate CW to cards, matches puddle positions so you don't need a second set of positional reqs, lets healers have the same side for flare, puddle, and cleaver. as well as letting M2 have ez positionals in case you have to carry a nin. Most people prefer flare stack East as well since NA servers always tend to panic run to the right. It's also better to just indicate tank A, dps B, heal C so the brainlets can just run to marker placement instead of counting on their toes to determine what direction weast is. So yeah, your macro is actually pretty cancer.

I feel bad for people who want an Orbonne set.

such degeneracy was not my intention

not a big fan of using discord,but looks like it's my only hope.

Do not worry my ototo, I shall teach you the famous Sambrdai Techniques so that you will not need to worry about making such a mistake again.
*meditates*

Attached: senpai.png (922x994, 1.76M)

Dude just wait for 7.0 they'll even be dyeable :^)

I subbed in for several statics, every single one has that "problem player" who is obviously super fucking bad but you can't say shit about it cause muh friendship, fuck that.

well you are acting like you are better than your static just because you cleared it before them
just because you cleared something before others doesnt necessarily mean you are better than them
judging by how slow you are progressing, you were probably carried desu

Attached: z9rdo2d9gxa31.png (1513x925, 494K)

Fuck Nier, FFX raids when?

If you start a pull with your shorter CDs they should be up for the next pack. Also try to space out your cooldowns by using your short CD (Raw Int/TBN/Heart of Stone/sheltron) in between if packs are taking too long to die.

Never, go back in time and do the fates

>MMO shit
>best anything

Nice sticking your dirty little dick words into my mouth.
No I wasn't carried, I waited for them but every night we fucking raided they called it off because we had no progress. This went on for 2 fucking weeks, so by the 4th day, I just went "guys I'm just going to try to clear it tonight." and I did. You're fucking misunderstanding user, I'm not a big dick oh look at me I completed ultimate so I'm better.

I mean yeah it was one i just pulled off of google when I started trying to run since my macro is in japanese and i didn't want the nipponese to scare the poor NA Playerbase lol

Is there a text guide out there? I can't get a grasp with the pictures. But thanks anyways user.

I got lucky with the Orbonne sets. Got tank, maiming, aiming, scouting (for some reason), and the orchestrion rolls. Just need the caster, healing, and striking set to complete my collection.

geeze user if you have such a backbone to people on a chinese cartoon image board, you should honestly stop being such a scaredy cat just start puggin e2s and not give a fuck if people get upset
Most statics that are still progging e2s are fucking trash
you will have much better luck puggin

>all those double and even triple weaves
What is the most high latency-friendly DPS?

No doubles

Attached: Light_Party.png (2456x620, 2.99M)

First DWT you use the full duration to dump all your ogcds in the opener, bahamut phase aim for 8WW(do ez8 unless you have a nin) and 2 AM, after you clip your first fbt to raid align unless the fight requires you don't, and after that you are on a 2 minute rotation. Dot rotation is TriD >> TriD(Dwt reset) >> hardcast >> TriD(50s) >> TriD(Fbt reset) >> TriD(Dwt Reset) >> repeat from hardcast. Ruin 2 is a fat pot loss so always double weave and try to ensure its on a ruin4 proc. Everything in smn is extremely static and inflexible, you really don't need a guide past that opener sheet

Next week pugs will all have tome weapons, so it should be easier to get through it. I missed the first 2 weeks due to work so I'm just suffering through it this tier.

redmage or bard

I'm in Chicago right now. Tell me where and when and we can duke this out Mano to Mano. We're doing before MR4 and 2017 Banlist. don't play xyz or you're a pussy

Come at me bro. You won't come because you're a pussy.

RDM is good as long as you're not so high that Dualcast isn't applying in time for you to hit your instant spell.