classicdb.ch/?item=11813
youtu.be/hSQGCALPd6M?t=444
youtu.be/ouM4uCQF3ik
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Home to WHAT SERVER THOUGH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This shit actually just makes me sad.

Anything but streamer server.

Attached: ClassicWow.jpg (1492x812, 942K)

Yea. I never realized that Yea Forums is full of literal game addicts.

i wont play classic because i played it hardcore in 2006 but im happy for you classicfags that you will finally go home and find peace. maybe one day i will aswell.

Attached: 1556091812105.png (1427x753, 1.1M)

youtube.com/watch?v=SGZqDzb__bw

>tfw they took best girl

Attached: 1565368371163.jpg (569x594, 209K)

I'M CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Attached: nostaliga is mental illness.jpg (1280x738, 144K)

Doea anyone else like smelling ass?

This soiface but unironically.

you have five days left until your game is dead, FFtranny. enjoy them instead of seething and shitposting

Me on the stress test

Whats the Yea Forums NA server bros?

Despite all the shitposting mad about, I hope you all have fun with Classic.

I moved on to FF14, but I wish you all the best.

Grob

Thanks man, I actually play FFXIV as well, it's good but there are parts that I feel it's weak in, like PvP. But I plan to pick up the new expansion and enjoy it in a few months.

When did online gaming become obsessed with 100% hyper balance? I just wanna play this for a bit and enjoy the jank and weird niches classes have instead of the trend of things being homogenized into the same thing per role with different flavours.

Attached: comfy knight.jpg (368x410, 27K)

>avoidstreamers.com

Streamer server, unironically

Good luck with your game I left wow years ago

Move to FF14 But all the best

Good. Fuck off already.

Asmongoloid promised way back he wont accept any gold or items until he reaches level 60 and gets his epic mount.

I wonder what the chance is he actually goes through with it?

who?

>being demoted to develop Overshit

I still can't figure it out why he agreed

Attached: c928862e275bfb973a7b528f0dcb86b4.png (1026x774, 931K)

fuck off jeff

They literally talk about home.
Bliz shills on Yea Forums confirmed.

That aside anyone else thinks it's weird how they talk about what makes WoW so special while they continue to fuck up retail AND make old content worthless?

zero. he will accept plenty of free shit off stream.

some shitty naxx boss

Explain how a streamer would destroy a server.

He'll avoid taking things for like the first week. Then he'll come up with an excuse once he hits 60.

they're cashing in on nostalgia so hard, it's disgusting

Stalagg my man. No brs or streamers or anything, won't be overpopulated like Herod, won't be a ghost town either.

Yeah, it's like they get what makes vanilla so fun, but somehow the video makes it seem like that it all applies to the retail version too.

Having 100+ people following him around at all times, trade chat and LFG chat flooded with "INVITE TO ASMON LAYER" 24/7, streamer events causing lag/crashing because of a billion people all in 1 place, etc

Hopefully trion worlds will follow suit and make Rift vanilla servers, since Rift itself was just a clone of WoW in the first place. Would fucking kill to play vanilla Rift again and maybe the first expac

Retail is a different game with a different playerbase, mostly kiddies who want instant gratification while playing a game that is essentially Diablo 3 but with more buttons.

Oh no! 100 people out of ten thousand! They'll surely overwhelm the entire server!

And there's gonna be more people trying to gank them than help them.

But muh achievements and 5366 mounts. Muh transmog! It's just nostalgia l-lmao

isn't diablo 3 just WoW with fewer buttons

Resto/Balance hybrid or Resto/Elemental hybrid?

Lol faggot
Have you tried practicing NOT being such a panicy ball of anxiety?

maybe because he didn't want to keep working on the same game for his entire life

there's an idea

Attached: Tigole.png (1600x2509, 229K)

>he expects every single patch to have 100+ hours of content

yikes

based Jeff Kaplan.

sarcasm and reddit spacing? you're a girl
go away

>calling markdown reddit spacing

Back 2 reddit, redditor.

>calling markdown reddit spacing

Back 2 reddit, redditor.

what's the point in adding content if it's nothing? save it up and sell it as an expansion pack.
>gotta patch da game bugs fixes
games never used to have to do that. the game was done when it was released and 0.01% of games ever got an update or re-release (sometimes it didn't fix anythings/it made things worse)

Also the possibility of market manipulation.

slimey bastards twisting and turning trying to suck the money out of people
never forget “you think you do but you dont”

I can't
I just know the server I'm choose is gonna have massive queue times and then a couple days later it'll be completely dead and I'll have to reroll after wasting all that time

Asmon had 40000 people watching him react to YouTube videos. If only 10% of them log on, that’s 4,000 people spamming INVITE TO ASMON LAYER

Thank goodness the ESO Community and fucking RICH teamed up to fuck him and Nixxiom out of the game, sadly this doesnt work with Fucking slavs like alcast

I'm USW

Fairbanks

HEY RICHTURPIN
>twitter.com/Nixxiom/status/1164229616392900613

HE's asking for it!

>thank god the eso community
don't make me fuckin laugh
as IF he was gonna stay playing that smoking shitpile

unironically grobbulus, alliance and horde guilds. although the alliance guild is already pissing people off and will have its name sniped

Rich is already on Faerlina, And Im half tempted to join him to funnel him gear.

>rp realm
>streamers
>muscle club
>"memes"
What the fuck is going on?

Asmonshitter cant play any game that inst wow my fellow Employee
Hence why he ragequitted on sekiro and such, HE SUCKS AT ANY GAME And needs someone to handhold him

Nixxiom is gay

anyone not jumping into classic is going to be missing out on the gaming event of the century. the wpvp is going to be glorious

every fucking year when I think faggots can't just keep appropriating epic memes, they prove me wrong
can't wait for my mother to send me epic chad vs virgin on whatsapp, shes already frogposting more than I ever did god bless her

before you spaz out more, let me remind you that asmon is literally /ourguy/ who made it big
have a nice day

>to funnel him gear.
Don't be a faggot. Joining to help kill people would be one thing (you can see he is ganking as a group nearly all the time) but jesus dont turn him into a streamer.

Have you actually wpvped in current BFA and retail in general? Anything bigger than 15vs15 completely lags the server, 40vs40 crashes it immediately.
Is Blizzard gonna magically replace the server machines or something for classic? I expect not, why would it be different to retail then lol

fairbanks been booming

am I gonna need to dl all of wow to play classic?

low quality bait

no

no, its like 5gb

separate option in the battle.net client?

now that's what I call classic
reminds me of the days when devs bother with compression

correct, ~5gb

You can hear the pain in their voice from their soul being lost to time.

Attached: 0008.png (1103x1600, 899K)

Imagine water, because it's as efficient AF. It takes on the shape of the container. OG WoW was not a smooth, rounded-container with a capacity of exactly the amount of water inside of it. It was an irregular and jagged barrel full of contaminants with internal chambers and channels that moved around as the water did. What was allowed to happen was everything re-jigged so that the water fit the interior exactly 1:1 and only moved when it was to move to another chamber that as the water changed would also fit it to the scale of 1:1. The problem was the water in this case was people and people do not behave exactly like water; they will spread out to every niche they can like water does, but they're got craving efficiency: they're craving change. The craving for change was used to justify pushing everything in WoW towards efficiency, not realising that these were not the same. Change could have come from players themselves, by moving away from being a theme-park MMO to introducing more sandbox, but WoW ran as fast as possible from that.

>Classic only 5 days away
>BFAcucks and FF14 trannies still coping and seething and spamming their usual shitposts about why Classic sucks and is awful and is going to """fail"""

AHAHAHAHAHA

KEEP CRYING BABIES

Attached: OAH HOH HAH HAHAH HAHAHAH, OH.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

>tfw need to download retail just to activate a token so I can then download classic
oh god help me, my internet is only 30 mb/s

so let it download overnight you dingus

Why do people follow that loser? He looks like just staring at him will give you AIDS

>tfw never played WoW before
I'm going to play Classic when it comes out. Which class should I play?

Attached: 1387332034672.jpg (534x443, 24K)

I thought retail isn't needed?

you don't need to download everything to activate a token, you can enter when the client tells you it's playable

ah the guy is doing some token bs, gotem

When in doubt, roll a mage.

Mage is a pretty easy class for beginners, it's really straight-forward and easy to level

Shaman is nice too, you've got a good mix of melee, spells and heals, but you're pretty much forced to be a healer at level 60 because the dps specs suck in raids

hunter is the traditional noob class

He actually got Titan, which he fucked up(as everyone predicted he would), which led to Overwatch.
This is broadly correct. He went on to do the same with WoW but from an inexplicable position of senior design despite having no previous project experience that anybody could find, just because he was friends with Rob Pardo. Only 25% of every single person who got to level 60 between 2004-2006 even reached Ragnaros, yet Blizzard still didn't change course except to make the Lich King front and centre in WoTLK.

hunter is super easy to level, but can be very confusing and convoluted for a truly brand-new player; lots of shit to manage with pets

Are servers gonna crash when wpvp gets into the 80+ numbers like current wow?
As soon as 2 raids clash it's game over in BFA, what guarantees that this doesn't happen in Classic?

play a Warlock if you want a more intricate class and a rewarding learning curve.

dwarf rogue... home...

that nixxiom better not ruin Zandalar Tribe with his presence

>mfw my faggots friends want to play on the french server rather than go to an english one
>there is only one pvp server and a bunch of streamers will logically play on it

Attached: Aki I'm not dead but at what cost.png (160x245, 36K)

passerby, current WoW cant handle 80 people on the same screen?

quick rundown on eu realms?

best pvp specs that are the least dependent on gear from pve content?

you gotta give them credit, they took five minutes away from their ageplay to come here and screech at people.

twitch.tv/ghostyftw/clip/DarlingTemperedClipsmomFUNgineer

spriest rogue

where can I check my ping between realms?
are they even hosted in different places?

It can't even handle 40 in combat

On which eu pvp server are all the rich arabs going?

its a modern problem

Is it worth playing this if all I plan to do is gank people with my undead rogue?

how did old classic servers play?

thats like the only reason to play it, make sure to play on streamer servers and see how many streamers you can kill before you get banned

this game is outdated af unless they do what Osrs does then this will die within a year

No? That's why I'm asking about Classic because I haven't tried the beta or know about the server.
I went tryhard at the beginning of BFA and I know for a fact 80 people just crash everything.

WoW development started in like 1999 or something? so it's been 20 years for them i mean that shit is insane
it makes me sad how passionate they WERE and how much care they used to put into WoW and now it's this soulless mobile-inspired time-eater made for some asshole shareholders

it's made for chinks*

It's a shame because Yoshida is actually a DAoC fan, but he acknowledged nips just aren't interested in PVP

Rentus Freeicus

1: Video is likely scripted heavily based on community feedback, grabbing appropriate buzzwords to use.
2: Slim chance they were genuninely surprised at the positive differences between classic and retail once they actually sat down and played it briefly even if they're not publicly sold on it being a better experience.
3: A mix of the two.

People aren't dumb like millennials, concepts like "feed pet" and "carry arrows" aren't hard to comprehend

That's more than likely due to Sharding + Cross realm having to juggle a large number of people simultainiously at all times, which would cause a significant load on the server regardless of what software tricks you use.
If you were there for WoD's garrison bottleneck it's the same kind of shit.

Mage is powerful in a lot of the game. Grinding cash, Pvp, PvE Dps. Groups usually want a Mage.

There is a huge difference between a competent hunter and a faceroller.
Some hunters don't keybind Pet Attack and Pet Return, and a poorly microed pet is a hazard. Other hunters can KiT one enemy while focusing damage on a different enemy, while their pet is gathering a third enemy and luring it to a killzone.

Mage is 100% the best overall dps choice

- AOE to do good in zerg vs zerg
- consistently good dps throughout all game
- fast leveling
- utility out the ass

Mage is by far the best overall dps if you are unsure of character.

You have to tame new animals and fight alongside them to learn those animals' abilities to teach to your pet.

Except not even 0.1% will. They're there to watch, not play.

Yes newbies go mage #1292890 so I can counter you with my warlock pick

Attached: pserver pops.png (2538x782, 110K)

Attached: Stormwind City.webm (429x155, 2.72M)

So it's gonna happen anyway? Specially with the retarded "layering" they've implemented this time around (,23 all know it's the same sharing tech)

cant w8 2 play with all my fellow gamer dark elf female master races and dab on all the manlet dwarfs xDDDD

shut up manlet

Home.. to layer #3 shard #93

Home.. to 13yard melee range

Home..

So normal trade chat? What's wrong here?

>- consistently good dps throughout all game
False.

On Chink's hope there was never a crash when we raided Oggrimmar, even when there were 10k ppl on the server and we had 3 fukll raid groups. If blizz somehow fucks this up keep that in mind. A small group of people putting a server together for free could somehow beat a multibillion dollar company.

>be me
>hate fantasy and magic but can tolerate it as long as im able to play a normal human being
>look up wow classic classes
>humans got 3 fucking wizard classes and 1 hybrid-mage class
>only "normal" options available are rogue and warrior
>hate rogues because of cringy dual-wielding
>not that much into the "classic warrior" because of macro spamming and stance dancing
>kinda more into ranged combat anyway
>no human hunters
>have to play a fat dwarve or a shiny eyed elve-faggot with massive eyebrows and ridiculous ears

why even bother

Attached: pepe.png (655x509, 25K)

The only reason I want to play classic is to snipe streamers

why anyone would want to be on a streamer server is beyond me

that's like going to mcdonalds and only eating the pickle on the burger because you hate everything else then complaining about it

You can play a shiny eyed HOT AMAZONIAN ELF with massive eyebrows and ridiculous ears instead user, no need to suffer.

Attached: a_hunter.jpg (628x692, 111K)

I'VE BEEN KICKING ASS SINCE THE DAWN OF TIME
youtube.com/watch?v=2z29Rk8814w

alright Yea Forums give it to me straight; is the game worth playing while layering is in?
am I going to log on one day, level with someone and then never see them again the day after? that sounds like shit, if it's exactly that I'll wait for Phase 2

Attached: 1564418846436.jpg (2048x1546, 187K)

>3
Imagine being a frog nigger you best do what the image is showing.

based

cringe

You don't understand. Back in actual vanilla I spent countless hours ganking in stranglethorn and near southshore. The only satisfaction I gleaned wax the thought that that guys probably pissed. But now? I have the ability to watch my mark rage on video in real time.

because data mining and minmaxing is rampant in online games. The more people you attract the more they will scream for balance.

gonna have a paladin heal bitch following me around 24/7, should i roll gnome,human, or dwarf warr. gonna do mostly pvp and raid for gear

Attached: 1530301020829.jpg (598x662, 85K)

>Keeps seeing Pic's armor in some skyrim modding websites
>all of the ported WoW Skimpy leather stuff for Skyrim SE is locked behind some asian website

can it, retard

You get me wrong: I dont mind elves, dwarves etc... I just don't find them as aesthetically appealing as humans.
The only thing i want is to play my favorite class with my favorite race.

Attached: pepe.png (192x192, 16K)

Gnome Warrior, Escape Artist is KINO and increased Engi for PvP.

>tfw can finally redeem Gnomes
If enough of us get on it we can stop the trannies from taking ahold of them again, lads.

5 fucking days bros. its unbelievable we are witnessing and taking part in the biggest event in gaming history in only 5 more days!

R.I.P

it's between gnome warrior and human warrior. aesthetically and animation wise i prefer human so i might go with that. But if i'll be using escape artist so much then it becomes hard not to go gnome. Even having a pali around 24/7 i still think i'd miss escape artist if i dident have it. god damn, alliance choices are hard. If i was horde i'd just go mud hut nigger.

Attached: dindu.jpg (585x300, 92K)

Based can't believe they actually used that line

Dwarf is best for PvP, Human is by far the best for PvE

having a pali around all the time makes me not worry about the debuffs as much as snares

Attached: mike tyson iq.png (1462x810, 1.54M)

So here's a question about a fairly obscure addon I'm trying to remember the name of:
What's that addon that changed the bag/menu area to a spell bar. It was toggle-able when you clicked the green 1 in the middle.

Attached: 1542006085194.png (1311x152, 470K)

I'll roll a character with a friend on Faerlina as a side project.
I still haven't decided if I'm going Priest or Rogue, or even the faction

youtu.be/2ekLO8BwxwE

who is the tank?

Hunter has one of the highest skill ceilings; difference between a leveling hunter that face rolls mobs with auto attack and arcane shot and a hunter that can aspect dance, macro, kite, optimize pet skills, feign trap, and use their melee skills effectively is a country mile.

>Animations

Gnome animations are some of the best;

>360 1h spin special
>2h full body flip/swing rotation
>pick that shit eating grin face to go with some wacky hairstyle
>the added bonus of being a race half the size of the shit you'll be killing and causing spergs with some autistic hatred for gnomes to rage out

Gnome warrior is perfect.

Attached: Gnome Warrior.jpg (700x803, 164K)

>casual shitters sperging out
kek

one last cash-in off the boomer nostalgia before going full games-for-chinks mode
based blizzard

Yes.

okay i'm starting to feel it a bit, what do you think of this one

thread theme:
youtu.be/uWlwSHVBsns

Attached: goscpeouccg31.jpg (1920x1080, 565K)

WHO?

Yes.

Nigga needs a beard and he's lookin good.

old warcraft art used to be fucking kino

> invite to Turpin layer xdxdxd
What an absolute faggot

>all those moves
>in vanilla you'll just spam frost bolt for single target and blizzard for aoe
how is this enjoyable?

beard hide his shit eatin grin :(

Attached: 43434.jpg (172x185, 27K)

rolling female NEhunter with skinning/Leatherworking

suboptimal but I don't want to bother with constant engineering gear swaps

Attached: Gnome Bro.png (1080x608, 1.46M)

I thought Asmond wasn't going to reveal his server until launch day?

not long now bros, one week from today we'll all be looking for the wailing caverns entrance together

>female NEhunter

you couldn't have more red flags if you tried

Kino

what a fucking gangster for real

Attached: 1547068393026.jpg (800x500, 68K)

Use that facial hair, nigga looks like a psychopath.

shadowmeld is cool
female NE > male NE

diggin the prodigy look,rollin on firemaw EU. Still unsure about the beard. Might do the van dyke beard or unbearded.

Attached: uzavCEM.png (568x582, 602K)

so now that it turns out that every single server is bursting at the seams so we dont have to worry about Asmonlayers, what server are we landing on?

It's not like he has much of a choice. I'm struggling on what gender I'm going, too. Male Night Elves are almost always shitters, and females are the tranny option. Alliance have shit tier options for Hunters. Dwarfs are cool I guess, but I don't really want to play an ugly manlet for 100+ hours.
That being said. MALE OR FEMALE NIGHT ELF HUNTER, BROS?

>I think we should keep it hard like this, and the people want to do it, its going to be a really fun way to play WoW
Someone buy this man a medal

Nelf males are Chads, just not when they're hunters or priests

Fuck this is hard to watch

They sound really hurt by where retail has gone

At least they get to be vindicated by the success of Classic

>5
Muh memes of 4chins makes me not want to play what I want. Fuck 4chins its full of faggots like (you)

The only class I would avoid as a new player is warrior, its hard when you dont know what you're doing, understand why you have no gold and cant kill anything properly. Its a very rewarding class in the long run, but its not the best introduction to WoW.

Every other class is far easier to level in terms of pretty much everything.

You went Gnome, so you're commended for whatever you decide to do. Godspeed Gnome Bro.

Attached: thumbsup.png (348x494, 98K)

I've never seen this before. had me busting up.

We've had old school large wpvp in the beta, it's fine.

anyone?

This was actually pretty wholesome to watch. You could tell they were passionate about what they were creating for others to enjoy, and that they were genuinely excited to re-experience the start of something that became amazing.

What's sad about it though is that I kind of got the feeling, and could kind of sense this restraint from them in trying not yo imply that the current retail version of the game was inferior.

Why a Tuesday release anyway? Why not the weekend?

kings honor, friend

Can't decide on a skin color for my orc. Which one do you guys think is the most /fa/ and complements the sets proper?
t. warlorc

to get the no lifers out the starting zones so the wagies dont get mad they cant log all weekend

and now all this passion that was used to create a great MMO for the west, is a chinkoid themepark topped off with MTX

holy fucking shit my sides this would be an amazing party

Americans get it on Monday, try living in a better country.

It will forever drive me to the brink of madness, that artists continue to illustrate boobs under clothing in a way which implies the clothing was hemmed with "boob sacks" in it to perfectly form the under-side shape of their tits.

It's fucking stupid and defies how clothing actually works.

Because they do maintenance and server restarts on tuesdays.

>and could kind of sense this restraint from them in trying not yo imply that the current retail version of the game was inferior.
What restraint, every human on the planet knows retail is shit.

Blame the raidfag developers.

How many of them are still in the retail development team?

it's MAGICAL clothing, you utter sped
ever seen tits in latex btw?

Dumb roastie cunt no-one cares just shut up and try to look pretty.

Why the fuck are the blood elves still a part of the Horde if Velen restoring the Sunwell is the only reason they are alive today?

> we
Faerlina obviously

NO MOM HE'S PLAYING A FERAL DRUID THAT'S NOT ALLOWED NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HE CAN'T BE HAVING FUN WITH THAT!
AEAEHAEAEREAFGAEDAEDF THERE'S A ENCHANMENT SHAMAN THEY'RE BANNED, BAN HIM BAN HIM BAN HIM. WHY THE FUCK WOULD SOMEONE HAVE FUN IN THIS GAME I'M SO SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THESE FUCKING PEOPLE NOT MIN/MAXING LIKE I AM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THAT WAS MY DROP GIVE ME MY EPIC I'M THE RIGHT SPEC I'M THE ONLY RIGHT SPEC ITS MINE MINE MINE MIIIIIIIIIIIIINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NO FUCK YOU MOM I'M NOT COMING DOWN TO DINNER, THERE'S A FERAL DRUID HIDING IN THE DOOR WAY AND HE'S SO SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKING STOP CASTING FIREBALLS IN PVP THEY'RE NOT THE BEEEEEEEST CAST FROSTBOLT PLEAASE I'M BEGGING YOU JUST PLAY THE GAME LIKE I WANT YOU TO, I'M RIGHT I'M RIGHT I'M RIGHT I'M RIGHT I'M RIGHT AND YOU'RE WRONG NO THAT'S NOT BIS ITS A SHIT ITEEEEEEEEEEEEM SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT ITEEEEEEEEEEEM WHY THE FUCK CAN YOU CAST REPENTANCE THAT'S NOT ALLOWED GIVE ME MY KINGS BLESSING GIVE IT TO ME NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT CRUEL BARB IS MINE I'M THE ROGUE I'M THE ROGUE FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU WARRIOR CRUEL BARB IS MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE I FUCKING HATE THIS WHY ARE NO ONE LISTENING TO ME WHEN I'M SO RIGHT AND THEY'RE SO WRONG FUCK YOU FUCKING NIGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS NOOOO YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO SAVE UP FOR THE 40 MOUNT YOU CANT BUY THAT GREEN ON THE AUCTION HOUSE SAVE YOUR MONEY SAVE YOUR MONEY STOPHAVINGSOMUCHFUN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1565822155760.jpg (980x653, 95K)

based retard

FFXI was good though.

>she doesn't have custom boob sacks on every outfit
poorfag roasties be gone

one of them is still on the wow team

>tfw haven’t played wow in 14 years and now have an urge to play
>tfw no computer

Should I do it bros? Should I buy a new rig?

Jesus fuck, that is incredibly cringe inducing.

typical mentally ill druid poster

its WoW classic, you could buy a cheap ass thinkpad and still run it

>they picked Alliance
Alliance confirmed for main faction, horde confirmed no shoes mud hunt peasants

Attached: engagey wagey.jpg (316x178, 25K)

twitter.com/icyveins/status/1164104618638553094

ahhh, the true Vanilla experience. and to think back, I remember when addons did everything for me in 2004. All this needs now is gear score implementation and we are truly going home.

I'll play dwarf warrior, because they are cool

Attached: 1514566072403.jpg (426x454, 45K)

Why can't Blizzard just make a subset of Classic servers with a ban on streaming from it?

>we're going home again
nice

Attached: 1557410394293.jpg (259x195, 9K)

how would that even be enforced?

going home...............

Scout's Honor, plus allowing people to report you if you're caught on Twitch with it.

>crtl + v spamming "LF3M VC" for an hour in general chat
Ah, home...

game companies catch people that post videos of unreleased "alpha-footage" and similar things, finding streamers would be a walk in the park

HEROD CHADS DONT SWAP DONT GIVE IN TO TERRORIST DEMANDS

because neets are master race in this era

Attached: comfy berrens. home.jpg (1024x768, 127K)

No one knows if you need a healer tank or DPS no wonder they arnt responding to your shit group

>"n-n-n-no u xd"

seething

>You could tell they were passionate about what they were creating for others to enjoy
What a load of old rubbish
1. They didn't create it
2. They didn't want to re-release it
3. They are actively trying to ruin it with their nu-blizzard additions that nobody asked for

And why would they ever waste time and resources doing that to appease a tiny handful of autists when streamers have already collectively rolled on a single server to appease people?

This hyperbole is the fucking worst. You're going to get a VC group together in less than a minute.

>every single comment is telling the dev to stop it and no one wants it
PFTHAHAHAHAHAH

Wait a minute that name. Reported

Attached: 2m23s.jpg (862x591, 107K)

youtube.com/watch?v=RzdT9_9JXM0

>1. They didn't create it
Did you even watch the video you absolute fucking moron

>every single comment
You mean a handful of double digit IQ twitter autists that gleefully accept sharding, I mean "layering" but whine about something like this?

arch.b4k.co/v/search/text/mom he's playing a feral druid/
stale pasta

Rent free
Friend ree

>no skeletons

>You're going to get a VC group together in less than a minute.
Only if you're a tankchad (which i am), dpsissies get the 20 minutes of waiting and spamming chat

I answered your dumb question, don't backpedal away into some other territory you pathetic streetshit

No I did not, and I don't have to

Oh god you really are desperate

Too bad shitposter

WE GOING HOME BOYS

I feel like this is the mindset that approved the vote for GE in OSRS. people screaming for trades outside of banks worked perfectly fine when it released, and unlike most people here, I'd know. fucking casuals I swear

There are going to be plenty of Druids and Paladins willing to tank and heal so no role is going to be low.

>furries THIS mad

Yea Forums without zoomers was paradise I swear ..fucking children can't even spare 5 mins without sperging around.

>LITERALLY the people there day 1 who made WoW
>t-they didnt make it!
My fucking sides

Asmongolds words have no meaning. He just says things with zero intention to ever follow through on them.

Imagine posting the copyjew muted version of Roguecraft. Its not like you could help it though, zoomer.

warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=26540

>Tigole
>Making anything except a few quests and ruining raiding
LOL

They actually are having fun and laughing and talking about the magic of WoW

Now go watch an Ion stream where he shills microtransactions with a blank expression and apologizes for how awful retail is.

>P-please let me raid with you guys! I know I'm ret and barely do more DPS than the tanks but come on please let me in I have valuable blessings!!!
>what? Holy paladins bring the same blessings while actually being useful? w-well, you're just bigoted!
>wait no please NO PLEASE DON'T /IGNORE ME! THIS IS THE FOURTH RAID I'VE BEEN KICKED FROM THIS WEEK PLEASE NO I'M BEGGING YOU
>I don't understand.....Reddit told me I could play any spec I want.....

Attached: 1557110093612.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

There's nothing wrong with this. It's not an autoqueue. It doesn't teleport you to the dungeon. It's not automated. It simply allows people who are making groups to see other people who are looking for groups without the need for all party members to spam chat.

Whats it like having no test? As sad as your post because thats how I imagine it when you're not attracted to tits.

Were they talking about the magic of wow 2 years ago or were they saying "you think you do but you don't"

>A LFG system has to be as convenient as possible
>Ends up being nothing more than a UI element
Why not a bulletin board? Or a meeting place and a better system of knowing who is in a party (like arm banners)?

Having absolutely nothing means you have to rely on chat spamming to find the right person, the equivalent of standing in a field and yelling "NEED TANK". But pulling up a magic UI element which does all the work for you is real world internet crap, its not immersive to the world. A real LFG system, which is immersive, would be somewhere between those two.

Not saying that Classic needs any changes, but the core idea of LFG done by Blizzard was wrong no matter how you look at it because it was just basically a dev command tool.

tfw there will never be bants like original vanilla because we live in an age of soft cock faggots and right click report options

>ignores the entire rest of the video and singles out one person
>ignores the fact that other people in the video literally LITERALLY talked about how they designed the very first quests in the game and the first dungeon

Cope and seethe, BFA tranny

>"alterac """"""""""""""mountains""""""""""""""
>It's just 100 square meters of snow on top of a hill

>the previous video they uploaded is literally 1k likes to 27k dislikes for those untextured looking micro mounts

None of these dudes have been involved with current WoW for a while. At least not publicly.

I don't recall, was Hobbs a pally or warrior back when he was big?

Attached: 1503432417502.png (200x200, 34K)

Why don't you guys play retail while waiting for classic?
It has 800 mounts to farm therefore 800x content
You can even buy a swine to double the fun

Attached: 1563575941849.jpg (1024x512, 100K)

Resto druid or holy paladin?

TBC had this exact kind of "LFG" interface and nobody really complained about it

not sure why it's such a big issue now

B-but they said the game was perfectly balanced...

Attached: every class is completely, totally equal.png (1207x198, 38K)

Every single one of them were in the team that made vanilla you retarded dumb shit troglodyte

What do u nibbas think :) got on stallag :)

Attached: hotbitch.jpg (409x729, 45K)

The machine knows
The flesh is weak

Attached: tay maintenance.png (680x597, 702K)

Resto druid
>weakest healer HPS-wise, but you are still brought to raids for innervate/brez
>don't have to worry about rezzing after a wipe, can just chill
>feral gear is super easy to come by, can possibly get promoted to dedicated feral offtank

Holy Paladin
>hope you like spamming Flash of Light 24/7 in every raid
>never runs out of mana ever
>buffing every 15 minutes is kind of a pain in the ass
>can be a meme tank for 5mans once you get T2 set

I check in every few months and I'm shocked that the game has run on the "mounts pets cheevos" steam for so long.

>a few expansions later you need to be a master pianist to do your rotation perfectly
>you must play 12 hours a day otherwise you're not good
>carpel tunnel.exe

Nah, I'd rather go back to a simpler time

Attached: raindrop.gif (320x240, 3.85M)

Times change, people are more aware of the concept of immersion and how cluttered games become when you throw around UI elements and convenience features instead of actually designing a world and game.

Can't wait for tourists who mained druid in retail to realize the slow, hard way why druid was the least played class in vanilla

>he thinks the game is "raiding" and nothing else

This is what playing retail does to your mind, people.

do classic players really think you need to be a master pianist to play something like bfa frost mage? actual yikes sweetie

Attached: ogre.png (1019x746, 1.03M)

One (maybe four) button for comfy pve
All buttons for pvp hype

Man don't be giving me nostalgia for the wrong thing I need to keep it strictly vanilla for at least a couple of years

Attached: old feral dps.jpg (533x800, 64K)

>all these people saying they will be 60 in a week and clearing MC

Does it let you see people in other zones?

So what is it about WoW that you guys love so much?

I tried multiple times to get into it, but I thought the gameplay was kinda dull and repetetive and I've never liked the artstyle.

Attached: 1324219449978.jpg (410x478, 24K)

Druid was the least-played class in retail because it was hot garbage for over a year and in raiding you were forced to be 31-point resto for innervate while doing shit healing and getting no gear because it went to all the priests/paladins/shamans first, and that mentality kinda carried over into pservers too.

Druid is a jack of all trades, master of none. You're an okay healer, okay tank, and okay DPS. Not many people want to play that. but I sure as fuck do

>a few cherrypicked comments from forums = the whole playerbase

Im more looking forward to the warriors

I dont see many people fearful of the repair bill of playing a Warrior and getting to 60 while being broke.

Fuck I made the mistake of rerolling feral for cata launch. What an absolute mistake, but it felt great snapshotting filthy Rips.

im not america so do have not to concern my actual self

What WoW are we talking?
NuWoW or old WoW?

Anything post Wrath is trash because it's a theme park dressup game and even Wrath isn't that great.

Where were they when blizzard shut down nostalrius?

Vanilla in specific just has a very good work-to-reward ratio. It's fun leveling up at a slow and steady pace and watching your character slowly get more powerful, gain new spells and talents, new gear, access new areas, etc.

Outside of that, it's kinda like fishing: you're not really there for the fishing itself, you're there to just hang out and socialize with friends.

If you're talking about anything after TBC, thats got nothing to do with vanilla. Totally different games.

Its hard to explain, you just have to experience it. The game is designed in a way which just makes it a joy to adventure in.

>I tried multiple times to get into it, but I thought the gameplay was kinda dull and repetetive
When was that?

5 days

Attached: e1a3791e9be96ee893175676800e13f7.jpg (409x409, 24K)

Attached: 1487734334779.jpg (500x818, 168K)

imagine the strongest pair of rose-tinted goggles in the entire world, now glue it onto the eyesockets of a bunch of smelly neets. That's the classic playerbase; low skill players who want to spam 1 button and "own noobz" - they like low skill, time based, rng gameplay and consider it "difficult"

I've waited two years for this, five more days is nothing.

Attached: your ugleh.webm (674x720, 552K)

> they like low skill, time based, rng gameplay
bro you sure you ain't talking about retail?

Combat is like brainlet chess at high levels, keeping track of everyone's cooldowns and taking advantage once key abilities have been used up
I mean at least when arena came out
You have to know every class, it's fun to master that
I hate diablo style aoe spam combat and in certain expansions WoW was that in dungeons
Mainly though it's just adventuring with the boys

>cata
>feral
>mistake
???
They were fucking nuts then, laughing all the way to 2200+

yes. but everyone uses /join World to post LFG these days.

The fact he listens so much to nips is why I don't fully commit to it. Fucking single floor """raids""" that feel more like glorified trials and a shit tier pvp mode. Can't wait to finally world pvp again in classic.

>i hate all the races, every class and the setting for stupid reasons

damn dude just dont play
also
>be me

fucking stop that, we know youre you

Nice, too bad they did nothing to stop blizzard from ruining wow with a bunch of shitty expansions. BUT VANILLA WAS SO GOOD YOU GUYS :')

>Where were they when blizzard shut down nostalrius?
Gee, maybe trying to force the lead designers to give them a chance to remake Classic.

They might be the guys who have worked there forever but that doesnt mean they control how Blizzard works, those major choices are made by the executives of Act/Blizz and the lead game designers. Everyone else no matter their seniority is basically fodder for their decisions.

"ambush crits u for 120% of ur hp"
hehe nothin personel kid outskilled /sit /sit /sit

Attached: alex is rising.png (775x431, 752K)

Imagine the strongest pair of retard blinders in the entire world, now glue it onto the faces of a bunch of zoomers. That's the retail playerbase; twitch-spamming faggots who want their 10-button piano rotations and bosses that have 7 different kinds of fire to move out of. They like repetitive farming of easy content for a 1% chance at getting an upgrade which is just the same item they already had but with slightly higher ilvl.

Attached: seething retailfag.jpg (601x508, 68K)

It's an /r9k/ gremlin don't respond to it

Nobody fucking used that, not even on nost

>shifting argument to something neither of us were even talking about in a sad attempt to save face

Cope, seethe, dilate and have sex.

add me when them time comes.
"TheLorax" dark elf druid on the Fairbanks server.

>sits in LFR for welfare epics
>why yes i did buy $200 worth of store mounts how could u tell ;)

HE'S GOT AUTISM

AAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHA

Attached: LMFAO.jpg (600x350, 51K)

>"nobody used /world"

Attached: 1542358924002.png (292x300, 107K)

soon(tm)

Attached: oh no no no no classic.png (3222x598, 761K)

is it a solid idea for a druid to get enchanting just to get the armor trinket? I was gonna drop enchanting after, or keep enchanting and get engineering to pair with it.

>tfw planning to level as Hemo just for that

Attached: Adam Jensen.jpg (778x768, 76K)

>those major choices are made by the executives of Act/Blizz and the lead game designers
"You think you do but you don't"

Based Gnomebro

The Armor trinket is Alchemy. Engineering is less useful for Druids than others because you can't use bombs or any other gizmos in Shapeshift form.

Feels weird that they announced this two years ago, feels like 6 months

That's exactly what I was talking about, if you bothered to follow a reply chain

youtu.be/z3Noj-ACoX4?t=798

Attached: 1485926215241.jpg (540x568, 85K)

Games not all about pve mate, in the right hands even the worst class is powerful.

youtube.com/watch?v=vCvb8MwvsD4

>The Armor trinket is Alchemy
The fuck are you talkin bout nigga

classicdb.ch/?item=11813

anyone here playing with their fav streamer!!? cant wait to give asmongrowld my first gold and he will say my name truely a classical experience

Attached: asmongoloid.png (1492x812, 1.02M)

Nothing to do with WoW my hombre, in fact, I quite hate WoW for reasons like this That being said, all the other old school MMO's are dead and I'd rather play shit from the early 2000's than now, because the genre has been killed.

I'm holding out hope for Pantheon.

Attached: 68928631_943825532636645_6298561297541758976_n.jpg (960x540, 56K)

NO NO NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING, IT'S JUST AN OUTDATED GAME, IT CAN'T POSSIBLY STEAL THE SPOTLIGHT AWAY FROM BASED BFA, IT WON'T EVEN HAVE DETAILED QUEST MARKERS

IT TOOK ME 56,000 HOURS TO FARM ALL OF MY 500 MOUNTS, 30000 CHEEVO POINTS, 1000 PETS, 5000 TRANSMOGS AND 400 TOYS

I BOUGHT EVERY CASH SHOP MOUNT AND EVEN THE 6 MONTH SUB SHIP AND NOW I CAN'T EVEN USE IT, I EVEN SUBSCRIBED TO PREMIUM WOWHEAD, BLIZZARD CAN'T BETRAY A LOYAL CONSUMER SUCH AS MYSELF AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BLIZZARD MUST LET US USE OUR HARD EARNED MOUNTS AND PETS ON CLASSIC, OR I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL CUT DOWN MY MULTIBOX SUBS FROM 25 TO A MERE 10, AND GIVING MY MONEY TO ASMONGOLD INSTEAD

IT CAN'T END LIKE THIS, CLASSIC MUST FAIL OR MY ENTIRE COLLECTION WILL BE WORTHLESS, I CAN'T BELIEVE I SUCKED ALL THAT HORSECOCK IN GOLDSHIRE FOR NOTHING BUT A 6 MONTH BAN

DEAR GOD (who doesn't exists) DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: tranny.jpg (618x410, 42K)

Attached: 1380574688990.jpg (250x250, 9K)

Not exactly two years, more like 1 year and 9 months, but still.

It wasn't worth the effort it took to make filthy rips take place, but damn it felt good watching a nigga tick for 25% hp every 2 sec.

Shaman is not powerful in anyone's hands

>classicdb.ch/?item=11813
its so beautiful
i must have it

Attached: Capture.png (301x180, 6K)

I forget, is the deeprun tram in this version of vanilla or am I gonna have to run to one of the boats in wetlands?

i resubbed to BFA a few months ago. played for a few days and got halfway to getting flying in the bfa zones and quit

id rather sit and do nothing than play that game. its beyond not fun, its like anti fun

Ele shaman is one of the best PvP classes in the game

How about you get laid, friendo? Stop paying for mounts and dick a female in the mouth.

I played an Assa/Sub Rogue until G'Huun heroic clears and around 2200 BG rating before I quit retail ...what should I expect from old school Rogue?
Or should I just roll something else instead, I just want comfy ganks and DPS with the boys

>two preraid blue trinkets are absolute BIS for the entirety of vanilla for druid tanks

This is the shit I love about vanilla.

Attached: 1558891538047.png (1202x892, 324K)

Deeprun tram is in.

Ele is disgusting you don't play this game

christ that looks annoying

FF what server u playing on?
I stopped going to /vg/ 3 years ago because it's pure cancer.

2X/00/3X is arguably one of the best PvP specs in the game for organized PvP.

*wombo combos you with chain + bolt crits for 3k damage*

nothin' personnel, kid

Ele shaman is a 1 pump chump, can't even beat a badly geared hunter

whats the other one?

Attached: 1566161405111.jpg (700x960, 191K)

What the fuck. I am absolutely sure that was an alchemy trinket.

Attached: 1539242275671.jpg (538x538, 37K)

"sit and do nothing" is what you do on classic though?

"yeah i i'm rolling ret pally and refusing to heal, what gave it away?"

Attached: lopez-mugshot.jpg (1862x1048, 87K)

Ele is trash

Maybe in BC+, in Vanilla ele shaman shits on anyone 1v1 and is also good in groups

youtu.be/hSQGCALPd6M?t=444
Will of the Forsaken used to last 20 seconds. Fuck.

Attached: warlocks.jpg (1280x720, 36K)

I resubbed with gold this month for Classic and I got to Nazjatar and it's just

It's just rep grinds for mounts pets cheevos.
That's it. That's all. I don't understand?
Even the allied races. It's just a world quest rep grind it's not fun. I didn't feel good when I unlocked Maghar orcs I felt annoyed that I had to repeat the grind 3 more times for the other races.

>Does nothing for the next 2 minutes

youtu.be/ouM4uCQF3ik

the armor trinket from the quest to kill drak in ubrs

Attached: Capture.png (407x157, 17K)

I dont give a shit about classic or the launch. Its going to be nothing like classic and modern internet especially WoW communties are fucking cancer.

t.former WoWfag now moved on to XIV.

It is in PvP, you stupid nigger