CS:Go

Name a better competitive shooter (that isn't TF2)

Attached: Feature-Image-1-1200x1200.jpg (800x400, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H391uO6Xrwc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CS:S

Attached: 15550960018880.jpg (661x568, 93K)

Doom 95

any game where you can shoot a gun

Attached: 1566343304026.webm (1920x1080, 2.29M)

I'm addicted to being a huge shitter at this game, what should I play instead?

Fuckin' based

Hitboxes were fixed years ago. Get some new material.

Scrimmage

fpbp

fortnite

cs 1.6. better than gayke 3.

Deagle is really inaccurate after jump. You need like 1.5 second to get aim to normal.

Attached: ShockedBelovedDoctorfish.webm (640x480, 1.37M)

this isn't hitbox related

its a nerf to a $700 weapon that has the accuracy of an awp, pistols are incredibly efficient for their value in the games economy so valve nerfs them in ways such as making the deagle incredibly inaccurate after jumping for a solid 2 seconds. If you set a dynamic crosshair you really understand just how long after jumping it is inaccurate, karrigan is a pro and this clip is a testament to him heavily misplaying rather than the hitboxes being bad

the correct play if you have to jump is to pull out your knife and switch to the deagle as soon as possible after landing, again its $700 for a gun that can one shot

I know, but I still prefer to use other pistols because deagle is too unreliable and cost of missing the first shot is too high.

it literally says dreamhack 2019 retard

it baffles me that people still take this game seriously as a competitive shooter when most of the playerbase and ever "pro" players are cheating

ever considered that you might be wrong then

he is retarded, dont bother.

That's why I play it for fun

why Yea Forums hates the cs series now?

Ebin Game Store shills

>now
lol

it was a good hl mod. you can't keep seething 20 years later. it's pathetic.

id agree you can get away with not using the deagle on ct side ecos because you can hold close angles and they have to push into you, but not on t side ecos where cts can hold long angles against you with augs and awps, being able to crouch and hit a fast headshot at that range is super important, taking 2 months to find a comfortable below 1500edpi and practicing aim maps until your aim isnt whats capping you as a player is important if you want to do anything more than casual play which in my opinion isnt what cs is aimed for.

>shit accuracy mechanics slow down the gameplay and turns the game in a boeing angle holding shitfest
>shit spaghetti coding makes it piss easy to make cheats and take a dump on the anti cheat service
>shit movement mechanics take control from the player
>game unsuccesfully tries to be tactical when the gameplay can be reduced to trowing nades and holding angles. praying to god rng wont fuck your bullet spread
its a shit game and a shit predecesor to cs 1.6 but yeah, i agree its the best competitive shooter in the market since the competition are even worse offenders

OW
>overwatch has great shooting and movement mechanics but its ultimately ruined by shit moba-like abilities that require no skill more than pressing a button in the right moment, lots of unfun character with broken abilities some of whom dont even need to aim
>meta was so fucked up they had to FORCE players to stop playing tank-support instead of addresing the real problems

R6
>even slower angle holding shitfest with the addition of moba like abilities to rely as little as posible in fast reactions and aiming

quake champions and other boomer nostalgia bait games
>badly designed nostalgia bait games
>no innovation no content
>dead as fuck

in the end as much as i hate the battle royale trend i have more fun playing one of these than any of these team based competitive shooters. they are more engaging and competitive than any of these are.

I'm not, I personally don't dislike it but don't pretend the hate towards this game is new.

i did at first but after getting shot through smoke and walls countless times even after making sure nobody saw or heard me getting in position, people shooting at me from across the map with perfect accuracy when they can barely see pixels of your model and seeing that actual pro player got banned for cheating i've stopped and uninstalled the game
not even talking about the amount of spinbotters and faggots that say "it's just prefire bro" or "i's a blind shot" but when you watch the replay they only prefire or shoot blind when somebody is actually there

counterstrike is actually well coded for what it intends to do, its not aimed at stopping people from creating hacks rather its aimed at reducing peakers advantage as much as is programmatically possible which succeeds at, i believe there was a test between shooters 3ish? years ago which showed peakers advantage meant the peaking player only saw the player holding the angle 20ms before the holding player saw him which is relatively good compared to other shooters, it was done with a 1000fps camera.

Apex
Titanfall 1 and 2
PUBG
Warface

t. wide peaking retard

Black Ops 1, 2, and 3
World at War
All three Modern Warfare's
Quake, all of them including Champions
Unreal Tournament
Pixelgun 3D
Paladins
Battlefield 3

CS:GO is fucking stupid. It's like all the guns have a noodle barrel. You'd have to be autistic to enjoy it

>implying abilities in Siege can save you from slow aiming or bad reactions timing
youtube.com/watch?v=H391uO6Xrwc

If you really want to laugh at one of the worst parts of the game, you should take shields, nothing can be more cancerous than shield operators.

>>shit accuracy mechanics slow down the gameplay and turns the game in a boeing angle holding shitfest
>>shit movement mechanics take control from the player
>>game unsuccesfully tries to be tactical when the gameplay can be reduced to trowing nades and holding angles. praying to god rng wont fuck your bullet spread
Imagine being this bad at video games

Garden warfare

The first three Gears of War

I'm gonna start using this insult in-game

Actually, looking at the webm the user saying it isn't hitbox related is correct in this case. If you play it back you can see it's just the bullet going 1cm past the guy's head because jumping makes your shot inaccurate for a time.

That's not to say that the game isn't shit because it definitely is.

infected by cheaters, not worth playing

I think deagle is actually more useful for CT.

Roblox

Attached: outplayed.webm (720x406, 2.9M)