These things are female

>these things are female
>they always refer to each other as 'sisters'

Attached: 203adf58be0e935898757ae4336bd6f7.jpg (1063x1400, 189K)

It's kinda obvious they're female, user.
They operate on a hive mentality, most hives of insects are composed by female workers, a queen, and males are almost exclusively used for reproduction and then they die after having short lives.
Aliens work on a similiar structure but, being bioengineered weapons rather than a natural species, the queen lays eggs and the facehugger extracts genetic information from the host they implant and thus a new alien is born.
Essentially they don't need males because you, technically, are the male, and they're force raping your entire body to create more females.

HOT. i want them to forcefully rape me like that

>they always refer to each other as 'sisters'
Any piece of Alien canon where they are depicted as talking, even amongst themselves, is stupid, and counter to the entire point.

Aliens don't talk but it's heavily implied they have a link among each other.
Either some mental connection, or using pheromones, like insects.
The Queen in Aliens very clearly has control over the drones, you see it in the egg chamber scene.
It's not openly stated that they're all females but considering they're insect-like in structure and how their life cycle works, it makes logical sense to reasonably assume they are.

the original xeno design had tits and lips

Disregard Prometheus and Covenant entirely

Second, read Aliens labyrinth

>spiked tits used to killing
what the fuck

Attached: giger-necronom-v-medium.jpg (620x408, 48K)

Prometheus is great though, Covenant ruined everything.

That's just because everything Giger ever designed has tits, lips and a dick.
GOD FUCK i wish we got his version of Dune.
That stupid as fuck original project that was supposed to be a 12 hour movie or something ridicolus like that.

Attached: 325Q.jpg (1024x721, 154K)

>12 hour movie
Sooo.. Just make it a PS4 exclusive walking sim ''game'' then?

Attached: brainlet2.jpg (480x344, 13K)

he was just kidding user, if you're gonna let that meme turn this thread into a console war or some shit then just gtfo. I think this alien shit is awesome af even though I haven't played isolation yet. Keep the thread even loosely vidya related so it doesn't get pruned, I wanna see more of this Giger shit

not he but
>if you're gonna let that meme turn this thread into a console war or some shit then just gtfo
that's what that guy was trying to do
and don't give me some bullshit about "he was just baiting/shitposting" either, you know that's just as bad and not conducive to the thread

>xenomorphs are female
>somehow able to anally fuck Samus

So it's futa?

I literally just said he made it vidya related. Just because someone posts bait doesn't mean you have to continue the bait argument user. It's ok to ignore it and move on instead of changing the topic of the thread like we're doing now

Attached: 1544754292333.jpg (750x776, 60K)

you are the one who changed the topic with your console war shitposting and you continue to do so

You mean Lambert?
There's actually an entire story about that i won't get into here.

I thought that they were all males and the only female was the Alien Queen. Or maybe they are all asexual. Don't know, don't really care, they have Acid blood, litteraly made of Acid stuff, but the girl in AvP use a Xenomorph Head as a shield, and her hand don't burn. Shitty movie, sure but this move allways bothered me

Attached: WHY IS HER SUIT NOT MELTING.jpg (375x500, 40K)

how the fuck do they even hold all that acid blood inside them though? you'd think it would melt through their bodies as well but apparently not, guess they're built to be resistant to it

>I thought that they were all males and the only female was the Alien Queen
That doesn't make any sense, if you know the basics about insect hives you know they're all worker females + a queen.
>the girl in AvP use a Xenomorph Head as a shield, and her hand don't burn
AvP isn't canon.
Rather, Aliens and Predators exist in the same universe but all the movies aren't canon + the games aren't canon.
For what it's worth, there IS material that can resist Alien acid, and it's the material the Yautja use for all their weapons + armor.

>how the fuck do they even hold all that acid blood inside them though
Their chemical composition is designed not to react with the acid.
Makes sense, else it would be the shittiest bioweapon ever, they'd just self destruct immediately.

What the fuck is this supposed to be? Some kind of spaceship/tank designed to resemble a fat lady with a gun or something?

AvP would be a better canon than nu-Predator (genetically engineered retard Predators + Iron Man suits)

ignoring it doesn't work because retards don't do it. if you don't react, someone will, and they are going to take it at face value aswell. and then the thread ineviatbly gets derailed.
also, you did the exact same thing i predicted you were going to say. the blame on is the autist who makes abysmal shitposts in order piss people off and sabotage the thread by turning everybody against him and eachother.
us discussing this isn't that bad, this thread wasn't going anywhere specific or concrete anyway

>if you know the basics about insect hives you know they're all worker females + a queen
Well, not all insects work like that. Termite workers/soldiers are both sterile male and female and their fertile males live for years and mate with the queen for life.

I like to think that the queen xenomorphs actually copulate with a selected representative of local host species to pull out genetic material which they then use to adapt and create more suitable infection forms.

Geiger was a special man.

Besides the 2011 and 1999 AvP games, are there any other games that deliver prime playable Xenomorph action?

Attached: 486E6AF1-E820-4955-AF17-C06CFB6AB3F7.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

not really, other games generally want to make them the enemy, and then balls it up.

there's a server for space station 13 that allows for that stuff