Based Sony chef confirmed Sony-PC (Epic) collaboration

NOOOOOOOOOO SONYCHADS WTF TIM IS STEALING OUR GAMES

Attached: basedddd.jpg (930x1060, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thenextweb.com/gaming/2019/08/20/sony-boss-wants-to-bring-first-party-playstation-titles-to-pc/
pcgamer.com/quantic-dream-is-not-exclusive-to-any-platform-anymore/
youtu.be/IBBHisNM74o
web.archive.org/web/20160320130337/http://www.tencent.com/en-us/content/ir/an/2013/attachments/20130320.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice false flag, the original article very clearly says "multiplayer games"

for example the new predator game

PC gamers can already play ps4 exclusives on youtube

>what are first party games
well that doesnt change anything, crossplay is coming for you sonyfag :)

This. Latest Death Stranding "gameplay" was just fucking walking

Attached: 1528458456128.jpg (1008x403, 124K)

>bloodborne has multiplayer

>multiplayer

Bloodborne confirmed for epic

Honestly I don't even fucking care if Bloodborne came out on PC a tthis point of the generation, and I'm sure most sonybros think the same. Pcfags can have our scraps.

>Honestly I don't even fucking care if Bloodborne came out on PC a tthis point of the generation, and I'm sure most sonybros think the same. Pcfags can have our scraps.

Attached: 1566141452878.png (261x215, 19K)

>Still caring about Bloodborne
Jesus Christ it's been 5 years.

topkek

>Pcfags can have our scraps.
t.

Attached: 9353130-6664193-image-a-1_1549245418425.jpg (634x845, 71K)

does this mean ratchet and clank on the PC?

Ironic coming from the guy who's begging for Bloodborne on PC.

>PS4 has no games but I'm about to piss my pants at every rumor that they're porting their exclusives
Yea Forums is so pathetic

you still arent over bloodborne, huh
that one really hurt you, huh
do you cry yourself to sleep every night thinking about it

Cope, bloodborne is there. And it's epic

Attached: 1553113680046.png (996x650, 1.19M)

You fight Gherman in the end.

Sony will never share their exclusives, it's just shit talk to make them sound generous

the fire rises

Attached: thefirerises.jpg (1282x1079, 147K)

Sony and epic are joining forces against steam and microsoft. The winner is obvious

>xbox moving their exclusives to PC
>sony now moving exclusives to PC
is nintendo next?

Based tim

Attached: 1564421615555.png (674x476, 356K)

>Sony will never share their exclusives, it's just shit talk to make them sound generous

Attached: COPEEEEEEE.jpg (1431x842, 71K)

Is that article even real?

Gravity Daze 2 is the last thing they'd ever possibly consider porting, so I don't care.
All their other first-party exclusives are worthless.

4 years later and pc is still begging for bloodborne and god of war when neither is gonna happen

What's that image represent

n-no it f-fake >thenextweb.com/gaming/2019/08/20/sony-boss-wants-to-bring-first-party-playstation-titles-to-pc/

Sony is more likely to make their own launcher that ties into PSN.

Nintendo doesn't even know people play games on PC's.

Yes

I don't think I've even see falseflag threads asking for GoW. Nobody wants your butchering of a well regarded franchise turned into a generic over the shoulder 3rd person cinematic experience.

>multiplayer titles designed to be played on personal computers -- may see broader distribution

Epic + Sony vs Steam + Nintendo

SN team wins.

kino

Attached: kino.jpg (375x252, 5K)

It's multiplayer titles like the shit new Predator game. No singleplayer titles.

>30 FPS clunky brawler on a powerful console

I get it, it used to be the only thing to cling to, but come on now.

Would be nice if they ported the Gravity Rush series to PC.

>Tristan Greene
>"Damn near everyone is queer in the Borderlands franchise and I’m here for it"

Attached: kek.png (817x919, 362K)

>Sony is more likely to make their own launcher that ties into PSN.
makes no sense, would be too much, they use epic as a proxy to fight microsoft

>Sony is more likely to make their own launcher that ties into PSN.

Not true, the cost of operating their own store may be higher than what epic is offering due to economy of scale. Selling on epic is almost as good as selling on your own store

>Sony are Epic chunks
>Microsoft are Steam chads
Join the winning team next gen and buy an Xbox Scarlett

>and buy an Xbox Scarlett
Why would I buy a worse PC?

What do they mean by "multiplayer" titles?

Is it like a half assed game with very limited multiplayer map?
Like the Friday the 13th game prob or sonys version of fortnite

where does this even mention epic?

Lol, serves them right.

>I don't think I've even see falseflag threads asking for GoW. Nobody wants your butchering of a well regarded franchise turned into a generic over the shoulder 3rd person cinematic experience.
it's a different kind of action game now, stop pretending you have even touched it

see
and journey too

If it's made in California, it's a predator game by default.

Attached: dan-schneider-2.jpg (900x750, 120K)

Because steam does not matter anymore

>hacked ps4
>still didn't play all the shitty games on it
>death stranding t-3months

Attached: RcvqnLJ.jpg (334x319, 29K)

I think you misread the question

Even more ironic since we didn't beg and just have to wait since it will happen ;)

what was his name again?

i will never ever give sony money

>my collection of studios
What a nobhead.

If it means I don't have to buy a PS5 after the disappointing puny library of the PS4, then whatever. Consoles have lost all relevance of uniqueness and I'm genuinely unsure why we even bother with them.

As if a chef would have this info

Nintendo would make an official emulator for NES games that is inferior to most ones out there and costs $3 a month.

Bloodborne is stupid though but Death Stranding is a given.

Attached: 1559240300655.jpg (900x3750, 837K)

Death Stranding isn't first party.

The hell does that mean? It just sounds like its more likely to be on other platforms.

i own a ps4 and a pc, but I want Bloodborne on PC as a means of preservation.

Attached: 1402298370587.png (227x221, 62K)

Bloodborne was published and funded by Sony, despite being developed by third party studio.

Despite that, bloodborne is still on the list. DS isn't

Attached: 1566318283240.png (285x469, 12K)

Sony is publishing DS.And it looks like they have some kind of deal with Epic

GIVE ME
FUCKING
RESISTANCE 1-3
UNCHARTED 1-3
AND INFAMOUS 1, 2 AND FOB
UNTOUCHED
60FPS
RESTORED SERVERS
ALL I ASK SONY
I know it'll just be fucking PS4 games

Sony is just in so they can milk the shit out Tim for that sweet sweet fortnite shekels.

Fucking epic can't still make a cart, partnering up with sony is asking for more pain. Sony should just cut the middle man and partner up with Tenchinks

>implying Sony remembers GR
>implying Studio Japan hasn't already moved on

lol

oh fugggg

Did you really just call Bloodborne a brawler

It makes sense. Sony seems to be controlled by greed right now and with the PS5 right around the corner they're probably interested in selling their old games on other platforms, since they don't want their old product to compete with their new one anyways.

New piratebay exclusives?
nice

cope unreal and sony is the future :)))

Sony launcher inbound.

yeah, and near everyone is a psycho in the borderlands franchise

Master Shredder of the Foot Clan.

based
thanks tim for bringing playstation movies to pc

I'm wanting for Gravity Rush.

Attached: 1566391015224.jpg (1703x971, 525K)

Good, maybe games will run at a higher steady framerate for a change.

You may just accept the future at this point

Attached: 2981742117.png (837x530, 525K)

I support games releasing on PC even through I won't use Epic.

SONY AND EPICCHADS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

Attached: 1554903371630.png (716x1500, 694K)

Like Driveclub?

>W-we didn't beg!

Attached: 1558322735899.jpg (991x717, 83K)

Good taste PCbro

Attached: 1566184486114.png (682x699, 491K)

It's time to unite bros

Attached: 1559205620855.jpg (966x464, 108K)

lmao from the people who begged for a dnd game over 10 years old. console """"chads"""" this gen are desperate for games

CAN'T WAIT FOR FAT PRINCESS ON PC WOOOOOOOOOO

Fuck that garbage, give me the PS2 ratchet, sly and jak

Whats funny is those playstation games that are exclusive to Epic is also subject to timed exclusivity. So games like journey and Detroit after a period of time will also release on Steam.

the eternal seething will be glorious

Attached: 1564840192380.png (677x1156, 674K)

Uncharted 2 multiplayer with the skins of characters from other games was great.
Resistance multiplayer in particular was amazing.
If inFamous 2 ran at 60FPS, it'd be Sucker Punch's best game.
InFamous 2 > Sly 2 > Sly 3 > FoB > Sly 1 > inFamous > First Light > Second Son

shit taste bro. failed shooters, generic adventure (tm), and psuedo capeshit

This might be dumb, but i hope they bring LBP2 to PC. That series needs love in the supply of Modding.

>failed shooters, generic adventure (tm), and psuedo capeshit
Last shooter with medkits and more than 2 weapons at a time (for a while there), fun multiplayer and superior capeshit

Sony and Microsoft are doing this because they want to invest into streaming and monthly services. Ignoring PC players is just excluding possible consumers.

i mean i will admit infamous 1 was pretty fun and 2 had its moments but no one even remembers Resistance. I seriously can't think of the name of the bad guys

Nobody is seething. If Epic drops buying multistore exclusives and instead works on bringing Playstation exclusives to PC that is a good thing.

I know, I already finished it on PC using the free trial for Playstation Now.

>Nobody is seething.

You can't be more wrong, maybe you are rational human being but steamdrones are not

Nobody remembers Resistance because the first game looked very bland, second was ass (but the most popular for some reason) and the third came out long after anybody cared.
The story was also fun, alternative history World War 2 where ayyyylmaos started invading.

>instead works on bringing Playstation exclusives to PC
but they are doing it already

did the ayyys win or did the humies

unless the nips get nervous and pull out. Don't say sure thing until it happens bud

I can barely remember. I remember at the end of 2 the MC turned into an ayyyy and got shot by the protag of 3 and I still haven't finished 3 despite liking it the most

Thanks for beta testing Sony niggers.

Based Shawn and Kojima connecting and bringing gamers together like the game theme is to connect and bring the world together

Attached: PCrelease.png (216x193, 59K)

Resistence 1 behind it's bland looks was a pretty decent game and could be improved but then we got Resistence 2 which was a fucking abomination, because it tried to pander to the CoD audience, which everything was just straight up bad.
Resistence 3 is pretty much Restitence 2 was supposed to be and sadly no one gave a shit about them anymore.

glad epic is spending that filthy millennial's money made from fortnite in a good way

spbp

That covers pretty much all of their good games.

ehmm
>clears throat
bloodthrone :)

>tim sweeney helps get playstation games ported to pc and then offers them to us for free
how can one man be so based?

You're all retarded. The reason Quantic Dream games (Detroit, Beyond 2 Souls, Heavy Rain) are on the PC is because Quantic Dream has been bought off by NetEase, which is a gigantic Chinese company. So of course they'll put it on Tencent's bitch.
And Journey is a Chinese game so of course it'll be on Epic as well.

When given the choice Sony puts their published games on Steam. Helldivers, No Man's Sky, Everybody's Gone to the Rapture etc.

Fuck off with this Epic memeing.

Attached: 1564459662047.jpg (542x343, 18K)

>Journey is a Chinese game
??

I don't like Timmy or his store, but if he wants to take some movies from the roaches, I'll support him by not spamming the Tiananmen Square copy pasta anymore.

妖魔鬼怪快哋走
我給你游戲你給我靈魂

Attached: 1547506860230.png (480x251, 185K)

>mass reply
>-c-CHINA
kill yourself embarrassing creature

Attached: 1564068252047.png (1080x718, 1006K)

>All of them published by sony entertainment on epic

the butthurt has begun

Yup, since the annoucment ports of heavy rain, ect I've made the decision to stop investing in the PS brand.

I'm not going to pay for online, play on hardware that can't even texture filter properly, play on a console with such a poor a featureless ecosystem and play peekaboo exclusivity with sony 1st party.

It's over. The only allure of the playstation was its exclusive library, in 5 years everything will land on PC at this rate.

Attached: 440px-Pandemiclogo.svg.png (440x663, 63K)

>since the annoucment ports of heavy rain

It says nowhere Epic. Sony doesn't need money from Epic, they're too rich to bow to chinks.

Sony let those games slide to PC

1st it was indies
Then it was older games
Now it's in "particular" "multiplayer" games.
In 5 years it will be everything.

It's over. PC won and Won definitively and best

Chinkshills just want to shitpost

>tfw PChad since always and bought ps4 when it launched
feels good to be a superior idort

And all of that thanks to 12/88 cut. Based Tim

>non-binary robot
I'm sure there's a joke in there but I'm not a creative person.

Yup, Sony cuked themselves there.

They refused to compete with PC, and helped it grow into the monster it is.

Now they cannot even cut a check big enough for true exclusives, and the investors want the PC audience too.

Short term Sony

Cheque*

all of my friends that have a ps4 but no PC are using it as a FIFA simulator only.

what a sad reality this console is compared to PSX/PS2

Feels good to keep winning bros

Attached: 1557781662542.jpg (640x787, 92K)

>In an interview, Shawn Layden, chairman of Sony’s game studios worldwide, said exclusive titles will still be a part of the company’s strategy, but that some games -- particularly multiplayer titles designed to be played on personal computers -- may see broader distribution.

Based

good way to finally kill their console after paid online and no backwards compatibility

Then I'm sure you won't mind them being exclusive to epic.

None of this has anything to with Epic, if anything I'd expect them to make their own launcher since they're Sony

I mean the poor/dumb/lazy people who buy consoles aren't just going to suddenly buy PC's, the console market is completely unaffected.

That says nothing about Epic. If anything, Sony will use their own digital delivery service.

based

Basicly this The idea of people buying a ps4 because of the exclusives is simply wrong. It might have an effect on some people, but most (all) people i know irl owning a ps4 mainly play multiplats on it. It's just dumb brand loyality and having the cool console like everyone else at this point

I already don't care about epic, nor do I use it

PLEASE
PLEASE JUST PUT GRAVITY RUSH GAMES ON PC
EPIC WILL PAY FOR THE SERVERS I KNOW IT

Maybe they might make a new Everquest or bring back Mag but I wouldn’t get my hopes up for anything else.

>people think EGS had anything to do with David Cage putting QD games on PC

pcgamer.com/quantic-dream-is-not-exclusive-to-any-platform-anymore/
>Cage had been eyeing the door two years before the launch of Detroit, after more than a decade working with Sony.
EGS didn't even exist 2 years ago, hell, the fortnite craze didn't even start 2 years ago but people will pretend like the only reason those games are on PC at all is because of EGS.

Cope

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-20-20-44-53-178_com.twitter.android.jpg (1080x1489, 315K)

>have had cold facts in front of you
>c-cope
I've had enough with this 80 iq semen slurping board

Can you fucking stop coping subhuman, Sony is literally publishing games on egs on their OWN, Tick tock Sony and Epicchad coming for ya steamie

See
There is no escape, epic is the future

>All the Epicshill posting has actually been Sonyfags shitposting
Makes perfect sense honestly

Attached: 70D8EE86-1A95-4C46-945E-1F3BA908EDFC.jpg (283x283, 8K)

Take the epic/sony pill user

Attached: 1502784891033.jpg (1500x1063, 888K)

>Sony ever working with Tencent
No

>tfw snoifags, chinks and trannyEra are all teaming up together to kill the Steam/GOG patricians
we were so blind for not seeing it.

Attached: 1566404139370.jpg (1024x923, 162K)

No, we just joined forces to laugh at steambox

Kek, this joke will never not be funny

Blind and steamperfectworldcopepilled

Five bucks says they're all going to be PS3 games, and the reason is because they don't want RPCS3 taking away potential game sales.

>Sony
>Ever partnering with Tencent
Ahahahahahahahahaha, they'd go the Steam route wihout a shadow of a doubt. That or they'll launch their own PC storefront and release their first party games exclusively there.

The new war
Microsoft/Switch/Steam vs Sony/Epic

But Tim hates faggots, falseflagging alfonso

Attached: 1553037315171.png (1154x855, 475K)

>tencent

It's epic sweety, no one with a brain think like you do

>Tencent
Holy cope it's epic and btw
OHNONONONO HAHAHAHAH

Tencent owns 40% of Epic, retards. More than enough to discourage Sony from partnering with them.

Attached: 1561811503891.jpg (599x360, 166K)

Epic is majority owned by Tencent, brainlets.

Oh no no, it has begun. The apocalypse of steamtards

Attached: 4vjz1v27ni731.jpg (800x800, 571K)

it's a slippery slope
today it's some noname mp game
tomorrow it will be Uncharted 4 multiplayer on Steam

Attached: dude wheres your argument.jpg (891x1280, 259K)

But Sony is already publishing on egs
Second party games like heavy rain are already out and now you can pre order first party games
Based retard

Cringe and epicpilled.

>arguments
>against delusions

Nah, i'll just laugh at your face

Attached: 9672_GabeN_0377726c51edb0c9e83d348342efb924.jpg (900x600, 46K)

Attached: file.png (1157x452, 687K)

>tfw piratefag and dont partake in petty drama on the internet

>Not even getting a meme right

Attached: c5t8xx8lkas21(1).jpg (2518x1024, 895K)

And it doesn't take long to figure out that you're the deluded one here.

Attached: 1562754792453.png (523x529, 228K)

>Y-YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!! DELETE THIS SHIT NOOOOOOOOW

Attached: file.png (601x601, 346K)

If it's the virgin fanboy vs the chad consumer then the virgin fanboy should be supporting Epic, not Steam, since everybody sane knows Epic wants to kill the competition on PC by not letting consumers chose which store to buy the game on.

Attached: 1560684985371.png (645x729, 131K)

In 5 years everything will be emulated already, dumbass

Gabe Newell 纽厄尔加布 Valve Software 阀门软件 Steam 蒸汽 Half-Life 半衰期 Gordon Freeman 弗里曼戈登 1998 Black Mesa Incident 1998年黑色台面事件 Seven Hour War 七小时的战争 Resistance 抵抗性 Red Letter Day 大喜的日子 City 17 uprising 城市17起义 Lambda 拉姆达 Index 指数

Attached: 1565191739407.png (680x352, 171K)

Just so you faggots know, a ps4 emulator is already in the works

youtu.be/IBBHisNM74o

Why does Epic subhumans vehemently deny a fact that you can google in 5 seconds? Tencent has a majority stake in Epic, this is not up for fucking debate. They are on the board of directors, they make decisions. Have you ever owned stock in your fucking life? It's not an all or nothing deal, even 1% gives you a voice.

Attached: Capture.jpg (344x50, 4K)

>wikipedia

>DURRR WHAT ARE REFERENCES
Here you go champ. Straight from the horse's mouth. web.archive.org/web/20160320130337/http://www.tencent.com/en-us/content/ir/an/2013/attachments/20130320.pdf

This. Epicdrones think the fact that Tim still ownes more than 50% of the stock means that Tencent does not hold sway over the company at all, when anybody with any business sense knows that 40% of the shares gives you a LOT of pull in a company instead of barely anything like the Epictards keep insisting.

Attached: 1566290897707.png (1400x788, 62K)

You get actually banned by Gaben when you write this (the international 9 twitch channel)
Okay steam cell now back to rfuckepic, the chad doesn't give a fuck about store front faggotry like you

Cope harder, I buy all my games on GoG. A true chad uses whatever store he wants and does not support stores that doesn't respect his own freedom of choice (EGS in this case).

But he owns more than 50% because it's his company brainlet, the 40% doesn't change that business wise. Tencent gets a cut of his winnings that's it.

Attached: 1554448897566.png (639x864, 114K)

Tim is the controlling shareholder in private company. You fags got btfo so many times can we stop with this already? I know it's hard to accept reality but it's time

Attached: 1561565609436.jpg (1276x1560, 276K)

>I don't know how business works and got btfo'd so many times yet I still insist on doubling down on the whole "Tencent doesn't control shit" narrative when business savvy people have already proved me wrong time and time again!
Why don't you take a fucking business course instead of reposting the same fucking bullshit over and over, pretending like Tencent doesn't decide shit? Because like it or not, they do. Nobody would invest in a company if they couldn't influence it in any way.

Attached: epic shill behind the screen.jpg (800x764, 254K)

I'm not supporting anyone I'm just buying my games, gog doesn't have Borderlands user or Dota 2

>Nobody would invest in a company if they couldn't influence it in any way.

Attached: brainlet.png (200x226, 16K)

Based, thanks for buying my games for me, Tim.

Attached: too intelligent.jpg (4030x4096, 1.15M)

>More coping without having any sources
You don't even know what majority means just kys and don't reply to me again nigger

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-21-19-17-51-733_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x1442, 297K)

See Which is much better of a source than that pathological PROVEN liar you fuckers keep posting twitter screencaps of like it's supposed to prove anything at all.

Attached: Epic shills respond to Tiananmen Square posters.jpg (749x453, 165K)

It's the only real came snoydrones seem to give a fuck, considering GoW on youtube gives about the same experience.

>Molyneux
>Dude I can totally relate too you see I'm a Jewish guy xD
Here my argument

Now show me where you get the "majority owned" part, throwing around quarter reports doesn't make you smart you subhuman nigher just kill yourself, I said don't reply to me again

Where's Google and Appel?

>For example, we purchased MINORITY stakes in Epic Games, a US-based development team

Steam fails again and again, just like steamdrones

Journey on PC was published by Annapurna, not Sony

>appel
*Apple

It's embarrassing at this point, like every cope argument bites the dust (epic is owned by china, gaben is saving us from china, egs is spyware bla bla) they should just stick with facts at this point, like shopping cart jokes are not that embarrassing compared to that.

Attached: VY-1auHWV0SgipMSRjo6uCVE6RKsxrZktmUyHOT2T2M.jpg (1024x489, 86K)

> Selling on epic is almost as good as selling on your own store

Maybe once Epic implements a shopping cart.
Which even the shithole Ember-powered duct-taped together PSN storefront includes.

>Apple
*Appel

I'm pretty sure that's what Randy was going for but the Trannies and their manservants are too autistic and/or retarded to get that.

>Appel
*Apple

but I already pirated and beat bloodbourne and persona 5. What else is there?

Attached: 1559584403627.png (540x643, 320K)

>Apple
*Appel

>PC players are now interested in Playstation exclusives
What a surprise.

Attached: 1560675457447.jpg (339x360, 39K)

They are learning

This is your lucky day PC bros, kudos.

Attached: future-of-gaming-2019.jpg (1200x6324, 1.44M)

Yea Forums never reads the article. Haha

Eh, id be down for a bloodborne release and potentially dreams but, i could easily live without Sony's cookie cutter 3rd person "cinematic experiences"

came for the shitposting stayed for this

I read it. Epic isn't mentioned once. Already said earlier that there's no way a company as huge as Sony would deliver using anything but their own service.

Moreover, they seem to have been inspired to do this by Microsoft and how they offer the Gamepass (awesome service, btw) to PC users.

Holy kek

Attached: 070.png (633x874, 56K)

Creating a pc store is too expensive and dedicating ( regional pricing, cloud saves etc) you can't just port psn to pc. Sticking with a proxy like Epic is the best you can do.

Dreams is the only worthwhile game on that list.

U wat? It's Sony, you boob. They already have several PC stores. Even the PS4 one is best used from the web browser on PC. They wouldn't even be adding anything, really. Just using what they already have.

How about starting with enabling crossplay you fucking skinflints.

Why do you even want PS4 games if they are movies anyway?

>Look at all these overrated shitgames
Thanks for bloodborn i guess. I'd say if i didnt play it allready

I wanna bottom the badger while getting spitroast dp'ed by the rabbit and frog.

>bloodborne without having to pay for online every other month you get the urge to play, a live community again, performance that's not garbage, and maybe even modding
Literally the only positive thing that can come out of Epic's existence. Put the CCP money to good use for once.

It's all they had for 5 years, show them mercy,

Nintendo should do the same
Sony is based and reasonable unlike Nintendo , that prick greedy fucks

IIITALIANI

Attached: 1565322770436.jpg (960x1000, 94K)

god bless tim

>SONYBROS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Not enough to actually buy a PS though.

> PS5 will replace PC
> Not... exactly

>Comparing a website with a expensive pc client, when epic offers a 12% cut for free
Are you illiterate, they are already publishing games on epic.