God damn I hate this fucking little shit zoomer so much. He claims to have earned everything himself...

God damn I hate this fucking little shit zoomer so much. He claims to have earned everything himself, amassing a huge ass vidya collection during high school with "only a part time job", probably getting everything handed to him by his parents. He has his own condo at 22? Yeah right, 650k subs doesn't dole out that kind of income.

He hardly plays any games and loves to talk about eras of gaming history he never fucking lived in and learned about from the university of youtube and wikipedia. Two years of being a toddler in the 90s doesn't make you a 90s kid.

To add insult to injury I have to deal with all my female friends going on about how cute he is. Fuck this little twink zoomer.

Attached: scat the az.jpg (800x450, 57K)

He's just doing the same thing as all those youtube hacks like LGR or whoever. They are all posers and faggots. Don't waste your energy on them and most certainly don't fucking shill for them on Yea Forums.

Your female friends? Kek

>all my female friends going on about how cute he is
Found the actual zoomer.
Not him, but all my friends are female except one

>decide to check out his videos
>mostly talking about stuff he literally wasn't alive for
>grew up with late era gamecube and wii
nope

He's just a business man.

He's the most generic, uninspired, cookie cutter Youtuber out there, capitalizing on the most popular trends and video formats to get attention.

Nothing to be mad over. He'll be forgotten in time.

this dude is another artificially created e-celeb. he either bought his channel's growth or someone at YT decided to just give it him.

his growth made no sense. he came out of nowhere with huge view numbers

hey y'all
scott here

I wish I would have jumped on the YT train and work 15 hours a week.

I kinda wanna fuck him.

Well he's a Jew, so...

why is Yea Forums so gay?

Where were all these bad taste females when I was a teenager? Shit even I'm more attractive.

>he came out of nowhere with huge view numbers
Apparently the JonTron subreddit started shilling him since Jon wasn't uploading anything for months as usual

Literally what happens when you cannot find a women to fuck, you turn fag. You see it in jail all the time.

>female friends
kek

it's probably a teenage girl

Attached: Sparki queen of ⁄vp⁄.jpg (3000x4100, 2.2M)

nujontron is so bad that it probably would have been better if he just ended the series

You're just jealous.

Hi scott, we dont allow advertising here.

Naw im just a homo

Not everyone lives in califagia. In civilization things aren't as expensive. ESPECIALLY property/houses.

DON'T MAKE FUN OF HIM. I'M GOING TO TELL THE MODS ON YOUUUUUUUUU

Attached: 1009-10095058_post-crying-wojak.png.jpg (820x838, 181K)

Well, he IS cute. I find him cute as well. But I find him so cute I want to be his mommy instead of wanting to do anything lewd to him (That plus the fact I am much older).

But he's a rich kid. He reeks of it. There's no way he could have bought all the things he owns as a kid without a weekly $50 allowance or more. Highschool part-time jobs only net you like, what? $300 a month at the very best?
Also someone groomed him nicely into this YT career, it's very obvious. His videos had a quality no amateur could have had starting out. Someone had to have written his scripts and directed his videos because I don't think little Scott here knows much about the early 2000s when he was a toddler at that time.

user the average price of a condo as of June 2019 was 305k, a kid at 22 is not gonna have that kind of money without help from parents. Especially on top of buying video games since high school with "only a part time job".

Do women just have bad taste? He would barely have passed for a 3/10 when I was in high school. Especially with that nose.

I'm not even defending him since I don't even know or wanna know who he is, but sounds like you are just jealous he is financially stable at a young age and you weren't.

What if OP is female and happens to have female friends?
And don't give me that shit that no women browse Yea Forums because I'm here as well and my cooch is real and not made.

I think he's alright.

>theres no way this kid is qualified to to talk about n64 era when he wasnt alive then

>also let me tell you some shit about these 16 bit style indie games even though I grew up at the tail end of the playstation

I mean I want to fuck him and I'm a straight man.

What if what? I never said that wasn't possible, I said I have mostly female friends myself.

>God damn I hate this fucking little shit zoomer so much. He claims to have earned everything himself, amassing a huge ass vidya collection during high school with "only a part time job", probably getting everything handed to him by his parents. He has his own condo at 22? Yeah right, 650k subs doesn't dole out that kind of income.
You stink of jealousy.
>To add insult to injury I have to deal with all my female friends going on about how cute he is. Fuck this little twink zoomer.
Yup, checks out.

Jealous poorfag cuck

>”To add insult to injury I have to deal with all my female friends going on how cute he is”
user confirmed obese and a virgin

>650k subs doesn't dole out that kind of income.
I knew a kid in college (7 years ago) that had a pokemon LP youtube channel with like 90k subs. He said he'd make 50-100k a year. Granted he was getting some Nintendo money, but still.

you're retarded and overthink everything
i'm a senior, all the girls at my high school would fucking line up for him

>herp derp he came outta nowhere
He was posting for years
Youve been online for how long? You know plenty of things can sprout up overnight right?

While true if that's actually the case then high school girls would probably line the fuck up to fuck me if its based on pure attractiveness.

Good to know.

>zoom zoom ZOOoOoooOm broom boom broomy zomzoom booom zombo dot com

You don't get that kind of money from 90k subs, nor does Nintendo pay you for that.

?
No shit.
I'm 33 and I fucked 3 highschool girls this year just because I work out and have a car and my own place

What even is Nujontron? All he does he is adds for weird shit

For a zoom zoom, I think he's ok

uh... pedophile?

>90k subs.
>20-40m views.
Yeah, I don't think so. Your friend is lying to you breh.
>Nintendo mon—
Yeah. He's lying.