ITT: Video game moments that literally made you shout "KINO!"

ITT: Video game moments that literally made you shout "KINO!"

streamable.com/ort1h

Attached: kinotrigger.jpg (914x514, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uE5aWKOVJm4
youtube.com/watch?v=6xHqbZAQ8fs
youtube.com/watch?v=oA5MuGs_im8
youtube.com/watch?v=H8qG4AlK1qk
youtube.com/watch?v=bcf8e78pLdM
youtu.be/g7yNyhLOIa4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you have to be over 18 to post here.

i dont think i have ever literally shouted kino, but i sure did like fighting Xeno'Jiva in MHW.

It was alittle easy, but she looks great, sounds great, plays pretty fun, and the soundtrack is fucking spectacular
and if you know the lore behind it it makes the fight even cooler
youtube.com/watch?v=uE5aWKOVJm4

> Worldshit
> Kino

Confirmed Worldbaby. Peak Monster Hunter kino was the Shagaru Magala intro cutscene in 4G.

youtube.com/watch?v=6xHqbZAQ8fs

Attached: kinomagala.png (1407x750, 1.99M)

Kino? More like kino fit this dick up your tight asshole haha gottem

fpbp

DMCV was a fucking letdown, I wish Yea Forums would see past the memes and our nostalgia to be objective for once. The bosses were absolute garbage, despite the combat being arguably the best in the series (even though they did remove some cool things from the previous games) there's nothing to use that combat on. At the very least in the past games each character had their own full campaigns, in DMCV the game just feels incomplete and unsatisfying. DMC3 had Vergil and DMC4 had Credo. V has trash bosses. A lot of the cool inertia shit and air movement from 4 were taken out, and before you bitch at me saying "who cares those aren't necessary", the entire point of the DMC series is doing extra unnecessary shit to be cool. No one plays DMC just to play normally and do optimal damage, it's about being stylish. Zoomers have such low fucking standards.

Attached: zZz.png (500x333, 158K)

>When you land the Dragonator on Jhen Mohran in Tri and this blasts out

I almost shit

youtube.com/watch?v=oA5MuGs_im8

Attached: 0e561134d3973bb7813ca6a4c27afe6d.jpg (700x646, 80K)

>Video game moments that literally made you shout "KINO!"
None because I'm not an autist with a mind rotted by memes

Cringe.
Do you even hear yourself right now?

Yeah yeah that’s nice and all but have you seen this bear. He’s so fat and chunky and, dare I say it, kino haha.

Attached: 1A9BDCD4-8E07-49B2-B465-8A7A74F14285.jpg (531x531, 55K)

even upping the difficulty in dmc5 it was still boring as fuck compared to 3 and 4 imo

youtube.com/watch?v=H8qG4AlK1qk

Attached: 1566240430084.png (997x781, 426K)

It was a little bit underwhelming, I agree. But it's a miracle Crapcom managed not to ruin it.

youtube.com/watch?v=bcf8e78pLdM

Now if only Sega could sound mix to save themselves

You're fucking gay holy shit.

Attached: 2_inafuneindiejpg.jpg (620x349, 12K)

please fuck off Inafune, Capcom made a wise decision yeeting your ass off.

>there's nothing to use that combat on
>No one plays DMC just to play normally and do optimal damage, it's about being stylish.
Why do you contradict yourself? Also inertia isn't stylish, and looks ugly and retarded.
>DMC3 had Vergil and DMC4 had Credo
You fight Credo ONES in the whole campaign, while in 5 you have Cavalier and Vergil, so I don't know why would you praise 4 on that part.
And you didn't mention actual problems.
>loading screens
>level design
>scoring system and revive system
>slow Angelos

Attached: 1552794599775m.jpg (910x1024, 166K)

The enemy design in this game is fucking trash, this game manages to have some of the worst audio and visual cues in the series to date. Sure glad Itsuno spent so much time and money scanning fucking clothes into the game.

Cavalier isn't a good fight, he's overhyped. It's so brainlessly easy to parry him into a knock down. You can just spam Revolver with King Cerberus and parry him to death.

Credo is also "brainlessly easy" too but that doesn't make it any less fun. You can use a simple strategy to beat him and yet he's praised endlessly.

It's funny that a lot of that is the same shit people said about DMC4 when it was first released. 4fags are the ones that need see past their nostalgia.

it's okay user, I laughed

>Mechon... it's not over. The people of Bionis will never let you triumph!
youtu.be/g7yNyhLOIa4

Attached: 1488857753865.png (1920x1080, 2.52M)