You're objectively better off bringing two Monks and two Black Mages instead of any other party composition

>You're objectively better off bringing two Monks and two Black Mages instead of any other party composition
nice "game", FFXIVtards..

Attached: Wpxdd7E1zDgSN7d4ITTbSMymfI.png (1200x630, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MPvQoxXUQok
youtube.com/watch?v=swevRiLkq48
i.imgur.com/OK3CSVf.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lmao

>better off

Yeah

But it doesn't matter. You can clear savage with 4 Dancers if you want. Getting people who can dodge mechanics and not die is infinitely more important than muh parse logs

Sorry your shitty samurai isnt wanted

2 BLMs I can see (since range physicals are kinda joke at the moment, my purple ass SAM brings more rDPS than orange DNC), but 2 MNKs? Wouldn't you be better off bringing a DRG and a MNK instead?

if anyone misses 10 seconds of DPS suddenly it doesn't matter

Story was good
Music was good
Literally everything else has been such a raging disappointment that I've straight lost interest in it. Gameplay is meant to be what makes games as a service good and its the weakest aspect of FFXIV and only getting weaker instead of stronger. I don't know if they can sustain this.

You underestimate how many people are fine with this boring "gameplay" as long as they can erp and clear content outside of Savage, without having to use too much brainpower.

World of Warcraft classic.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190820-161825_Samsung Internet.jpg (586x582, 111K)

The gameplay loop has literally been the same formula since HW, how are you just figuring this out now?

>t. cant clear e1s

UNLEASH DILATIMA

Attached: lahabrea.jpg (1117x1080, 528K)

I like XIV gameplay. But I paly on controller so it's feels like action rpg. Need more content.

Is it bad if the only time I don’t feel depressed is when I’m playing this game?

Attached: 7B1DA228-15FB-435D-96F8-56DF46DC0FEE.png (287x425, 124K)

>dodge mechanics and not die
That's a high requirement for any role.

Assuming you aren't baiting, sounds like you need to get a social life

>almost through Black Smokers prog

It's so fucking close bros

Have fun with ATVman bro.

>old content bad new content good

Attached: 1542494516187.jpg (325x407, 84K)

If you don't have friends after University, you are fucked for life. Might as well kill yourself.

Both content good

>sub for a static that's missing a tank
>78,598.1k dps in E3S, even with wipes from fatigue
I think I'm gonna make it bros
Next day they raid is thursday
also when we do clear i'm def getting chestplate, even as tank since they all already have their deepshadow/edengrace stuff
pretty cool group as well

Attached: thread.png (1280x720, 975K)

>doing dancer quests
>when people are scared and anxious they start dancing like drunk retards
>ok, why didn't this happen during the calamity then?
>because reasons, ANYWAY
why even introduce a retcon this pointless if you don't have a lore reason to back it up

Attached: 1559416196797.gif (342x316, 1.36M)

most 2.0 content is bad tho

>play BLM
>about to die to massive AoE
>just aetherial manipulation to safety bro
holy shit not even red mage is this mobile why do people act like BLM is super hard?

>clear savage with 4 Dancers
With some proper buff alignments, sure.
But desu it'd still be pretty cancerous, only the 1st and 4th dancers aren't going to be completely gimped by having Flourish either ignored for the first 20/40 seconds of the fight, or completely misalligned from their own buff window.

>what is telegraphs

Because most people are bad.
>hurr BLM no mobility
>Quickcast
>Triplecast
>F3/Thunder proc
>insta Xeno
>Aetherial manipulation

Attached: 1558515393540.jpg (594x334, 22K)

..that has literally nothing to do with what I said. BLM can literally just teleport all the way across the battlefield in an instant.

DRG and NIN on suicide watch

because playing optimally is hard when you have to optimize the fight to keep enochain up on razor thin margins

Okay I just started SCH, never played it before.
What's the difference between Selene and Eos?

Are you a fucking retard? The lore reason that you're complaining about makes perfect sense.
After the calamity people had to live day by day in the aftermath. Shit was fucked, there was no time to worry about being treated unfairly or wanting things you didn't have.
Now that things have recovered, people COULD think about those things. Then it's explained why Ishgard and Ala Mhigo don't have the problem until recently either. It's a bit weird that it's suddenly "these things are happening now that we've shown up to deal with them" but every job quest is like that anyway.

in 4.0 they had different abilities, now the only difference is cosmetics

Attached: 51315476.jpg (720x819, 40K)

I'm leveling BLM 70-80 now, redpill me on umbral soul

As of 5.0, nothing

They did introduce one but your point still stands, DNC's job story blows.

When we getting EUREKA 2.0?

Only shit worth resubbing for.

Attached: pls uninstall.gif (480x270, 2.75M)

It allows you to be fully stocked on Ice and Umbral Heart stacks between every pull.

>I did baby's first aetherial manipulation
>job is easy!

>normally play SCH
>levelled and geared DNC on the sidelines
>figure I'd give DNC a try for doing my weekly clears
>every group has DNC specifically omitted
>eventually talk an E1S group in to letting me in as SMN, and then I smooth talk my way to playing DNC again without pissing anyone off
>clear goes fine except for an 8k DPS MNK
>felt I did pretty poorly
>check FFLogs, turns out I got 72nd percentile
>my parse is increased by having teammates do well
So doesn't this essentially mean that in order to have a realistic chance of getting orange parses as Dancer, I literally need people to carry me?
Doesn't this mean parsing well on Dancer is going to be a constant uphill battle of not doing as well as others because your team is trash?

>tank starts argument over a literal joke (I made about myself)
>starts being passive aggressive about me not AoEing because I'm waiting for him to pull more than 3 mobs
>still standing still doing nothing to whine about my dps
>ask him why he has to start shit with people
>you already caem in here witha shit attitude"
>spends half the dungeon typing
>mention I'm AFKing for a second to report him before the first boss and to not pull the boss
>pulls the boss anyway
>more arguing
>cunt tank: you should get professional help (after he reignited the argument 7 times)
>mention I'm done replying
>stands still for no reason before the second boss either to spite me or waiting for rolls to count down so he can kick
>mysteriously stops AFKing when I say I'm watching stuff on another monitor and don't care
>kicks me with his buttbuddy premade the literal second there are no rolls up
I have a support ticket open, they're going to fuck this guy in the ass, right?

Attached: 1552443343782.png (500x485, 300K)

it's what you use now instead of transpose when you're in ice phase and about to drop enochain because you fucked up, or just keeping enochain up in general while moving around

It's a better transpose, it its core. Lets you stay in Umbral Ice and get Umbral Hearts, and of course keeps Enochian up. It's for phase transitions or dungeon walks.

>MNK
>Not DRG

Attached: download (3).jpg (219x230, 13K)

No no no. You said
>about to die to massive AoE
>just aetherial manipulation to safety bro
If you was "about to die to massive AoE" AM will not save you because of delay. You will teleport and die. AM works when you have a plan. And plan is not "about to die to massive AoE".

not reading all that shit, but GMs usually take action from reports when it's obvious from the chat log someone is getting bullied and they're not also flinging shit back

>DRGlets think they can compete with busted ass 5.05 MNK

Trying to get the people who voted yes on the kick punished too, clearly a premade

As long as you didn't say any meanie swear words you'll be safe.
Saying basically any swear word at all puts you yourself at risk for a harassment ban

>If you was "about to die to massive AoE" AM will not save you because of delay.
objectively wrong. You can find yourself standing right in the middle of a massive AoE and fly yourself to safety in an instant no problem. Just pick a party member and teleport, done.

Show us the chat screenie so we can see that, in typical Yea Forums fashion, it was in fact you being the dick.

Most likely you are the retard and were holding the group back even more than him. Not to mention saying you're going to report someone is a reportable offense.

>mention I'm AFKing for a second to report him
>they're going to fuck this guy in the ass, right?
no lol

That is objectively wrong because of how LB gain works, retard.

2 BLMs is better than taking a different ranged if both BLMs are in the top 5% of players, but having 2 pairs of jobs is a terrible idea.

>buff windows and optimal rotations mattering at all for the sake of clearing

>saying you're going to report someone is a reportable offense
Only on Yea Forums lmao

Aw.
That sucks.

Why would they give us two but make them do the same thing? Apparently one was a buff and the other was heals at some point?

Why change it?

>dancer quests
so everyone involved in these quests is a lesbian, right?

Attached: 1542499419613.png (400x389, 48K)

Chatlogs are gone but he called me a faggot, twat etc. far before I mentioned anything about reporting. I was at least typing quickly during pulls, he'd stand there between pulls 30 seconds at a time typing

Hopefully! My character is a female Miqo'te so I'd love a 3some with the teacher and the other Miqo'te.

Yes, even the men.

Stop being a little bitch.

They actually do matter since DNC buff windows don't stack and are what give DNC the bulk of their DPS.
If another DNC overwrites your Tech Step buff, you're going to end up losing out on your Espirit which is a lot of DPS down the drain for no reason.

They don't matter as long as you don't fail mechanics and don't die.

Standing in AOE =/= about to die in AOE. About to die implying that you're fucked up hard. No AM will save you.

>dude just let angry faggots take their anger problems out on you
>dude who cares if they wasted 20+ minutes of your time, just like ignore itXDD

Eos had heals (base heal, regen, damage reduction ability, and healing increase) while Selene had support stuff. (Base heal, Silence, Esuna, speed increase ability)
They wanted to get rid of her speed increase, there was no point in her Silence (Silences were replaced with interrupts, which they only want tanks and Ranged Physical to have), and her Esuna was pointless for a while anyway.
Obviously it's lazy that they didn't give her other shit instead, but eh.

Actually more like 30 with the queue

have with your vidya user

Attached: wowcorpse.png (1258x564, 81K)

Anyone ever seen this monk weapons before? They are literally just two big blocks.

Attached: 53CF019B-D005-49D8-B70D-B50C0D606208.jpg (1920x1080, 404K)

What's the problem? Those are boxing gloves.

fuck you

That's a shame. I would have liked an Esuna bot for some fights.

i think it makes sense...

They were an ARR crafted weapon.

They just look so silly. My retainer came back with them and I know I’m have to wear them cuz of how silly they look.

what else would unlock dancer on their character

The man with the biggest cock in the party, obviously. Vaginal penetration only, none of that homo stuff.

Attached: 1549319822047.png (240x240, 50K)

>FFXIV
Do a lot of girls play this game? How do I find a girl to play with?

Attached: 1566010091256.png (900x1298, 1.47M)

>inv and armory chest full with bullshit
>have to sit there and delete items mid dungeon
Why can't they just let me easily vendor my stuff without each item taking multiple presses?

I've been in a majority female FC before and I'm telling you to stay the fuck away from girls who play Final Fantasy XIV.

>>>/xivg/

they gutted most of the jobs and pruned a good 15% of all the abilities in the game when 5.0 hit

the fairies were sort of like stances and they got rid of stances for everything except AST

If you actively play to "find a girl" you won't find one

Give us stories.

>stay the fuck away from girls
Unironically just leave it at that

Why, user? What's wrong with them? What could they possibly do that's so bad?

Attached: 1566010740430.png (1000x1278, 1.45M)

I love dilatama

What are the cutest WHM/Healer dresses in the game that I can glamor?

Attached: __moogle_white_mage_and_white_mage_final_fantasy_and_final_fantasy_tactics_drawn_by_nakahara_keihei_ (816x1158, 179K)

AF is always cute as hell.

So I have to be actively not looking for a girl to find a girl? I think I get it. Yes, it all makes sense now. Thanks, user!

Attached: 1461616500629.jpg (1024x1464, 264K)

So now even Yea Forums threads are full of avatarfagging

Not really what I mean, but if you're being thirsty and looking, it's obvious and they won't want to play with you.
Really just enjoy yourself and have fun and they'll come to you :)

Literally AF1 with a Maple Cane glamoured over your weapon for the highest aesthetic.

plenty of girls if you don't mind not knowing whether or not they are actually girls in real life

if you're playing the game trying to find real life girls then please kill yourself this is an MMO not a dating app

Found the incel

Based, I talk to people based on their character unless I really get to know them. Even my FC mates are male or female based on their character, in my eyes.

So if I walk up to a girl and tell her how much of an ugly hag she is, she will have to only assume that i'm an alpha that gets tons of girls all the time and not some thirsty beta cuck that begs for her attention. She will be all over my cock like a bee to honey! This is some very sound advice, user. Why couldn't I have come to this conclusion on my own?

Attached: 1564158834659.jpg (1000x1278, 257K)

/xivg/ degenerates samefagging

Is DRG ass? I haven't played in quite some time.

Memes aside, the exact reason I don't bother with women is because of this childish nonsense. LE ANYONE NOT LIKING HOW I'M A TERRIBLE PERSON IS SUBHUMAN INCEL XDD ALSO OMFG Y DO GUYS ONLY WANT MY VAGINA IT'SS NOT LIKE I PUT THEIR ENTIRE VALUE ON HAVING SEX WITH ME AND MY PERSONALITY IS CLEARLY PERFECT

I take being called an incel a reaffirmation I'm not a retarded gamer willing to put up with this shit

Such Diliation...This was not my intention.

Gets fun at 60-70, currently also high damage. Only melee I like and the only non-BLM job I play often

This, jesus fuck the ammount of monks not doing mechanics and dying is insane.

>gamer
cumbräin
Of anything that needs to be filtered, this is pretty low

who else regrets their choice of anima weapon

Attached: ffxiv_08202019_225256_913.png (1920x1080, 2.56M)

Any healers or ranged DPS on Primal need a static still? My group is 6/8 and we've cleared E1S but we've been stalling since then due to people constantly leaving left and right so we've had to re-progress over and over again.

Attached: 1560136511951.jpg (870x1060, 164K)

I'm retarded, are there post-70 weapon vendors?

I wish it wasn't green

Attached: Do settle down.png (403x402, 63K)

Never ever.

Attached: ffxiv_03302017_144243.png (1920x1080, 2.21M)

>Glowing weapons

Get this shit the fuck out of here.

Attached: Z7HeRxU.png (512x512, 361K)

I just spent E4S on the floor for 30% of the fight as BLM because literally 0-2s of entire casting time possible the entire fight hth

I think I've pinned down this meme. You get Praetorium in MS roulette and then you have absolutely nothing to do while the cutscenes are playing so you come to Yea Forums to trannypost relative to the content you're running while you collect your exp.

youtube.com/watch?v=MPvQoxXUQok

Attached: 1560759819365.png (397x303, 132K)

Female Hrothgar when?

Attached: 42ItopA.jpg (1500x937, 850K)

Hopefully never.
Go play Bless or something.

Im currently making the BLM one needing just abit more crystal sand knowing full well that im not doing enough content as BLM to justify making it as healer que times are just too good to not do everything on it. I should have went for AST but its hard to play it with how fucked it still feels regarding the cards.

I dont regret it, it was just something to spend poetics on.

I've got a question, I've been playing exclusively WAR now since I bought the game and I just finished the MSQ of HW ,I am now a level 77 character. Should I start leveling the other classes now or just continue going through the MSQ? Also which classes would you recommend leveling?

>"static"
>cleared E1S
Goddamn, it really is time to hang the gloves. No amount of excuses with explain that away, 6/8 with 2 randoms is easily able to do E2S if you aren't all retards who spend their days ERPing or some shit.

Attached: 1547637006497.jpg (700x711, 126K)

Thank god tanks are balanced. If they nerf GNB I’d be hella tight

Open your eyes to the darkness and drown in its loveless embrace. The gods will not be watching.
youtube.com/watch?v=swevRiLkq48

How?

Titania.

Attached: 1538690853457.jpg (1000x1000, 251K)

That's good.

The issue is that every time we were going to step in to begin the fight, we'd get some progress in then someone would leave.

Play Gunbreaker as it starts at 60 so you can pretty much levels it until you reach level 77 stuff in the MSQ and continue as Warrior to the end of ShB. Itll be more kino if you're a Warrior also by the end of ShB story too.

On one hand, it feels weird to use a pronoun besides she/he. On the other, it's a character I actually like and I wouldn't mind "using their correct pronouns"

“MNK (466)” equipped.

Attached: 1463023466542.gif (141x224, 311K)

Regret? I'm collecting them all.

Attached: index.jpg (882x1080, 794K)

>I've been in a majority female FC before
[[[[[female]]]]]

Attached: 1551222643897.jpg (1078x1360, 116K)

I want to do this but I'm trying to get all the ARR ones first (so I can convert them up).
But man the light grind...

Then it really doesn't sound like a static, more like an assorted collection of casual players that don't care about leaving other people hanging. Why would you stay there? Even pugs are doing better than that now.

I hear FF14 runs like shit on AMD cards, just how bad is it?

Attached: 1447866110791.png (224x205, 55K)

>can confidently Yaten in 3s without making a clown out of myself now
Feels good.

They're my friends and genuinely good players, it's just rather fatiguing to be bouncing around in supposedly "permanent" members from week to week.

I've never done the zeta ones. How bad is the light grind comparably? It only takes an hour to do an anima weapon if you can get a A9S pf group going.

Works fine for me, had some dx11 crashing issues when shadowbringers first launched but that's it.

Attached: Capture.png (1004x780, 41K)

>Run trial roulette
>Leviathan
>See a bard dying in the party almost every moment
>Fucker has a UCoB clear title and offs himself twice from shooting the wrong part over and over

Is Ultimate that easy a literal mouthbreather can do it or what?

Attached: 1540520075215.png (540x405, 199K)

It isn't bad at all, you can unsync Tam-Tara and sprint through in like 4 minutes, at most.
It's just BORING to do that.

Probably bought a clear.

People can pay others to get the title for them letting them pilot their account.

Anyone can complete the DDRs in this game as long as they're willing to throw themselves at it.
I've been getting a lot of joke ""Legend""s in my weekly savage runs too.

a lot of people bought clears for the weapon. there was some drama awhile back about this because there was rmt involved and prices outed

Bought clear

Faeries are genderless. You can use whatever the hell you want, or call them "it", which is what they really are.

No you would bring drg blm and mnk all in the same party because synergy and do a shit ton of damage. 4th could be either a brd, smner or rdm or a third melee.

>Faeries are genderless
Yeah, I know that. But I've always been of the opinion of going with a presenting gender. It's why I'm fine with transgenders but none of this non-binary shit. If it doesn't present as one (like a voiceless AI I guess) I would just say it or they.

>someone wasn't treating a daily 3 minute roulette for a simple level 50 fight like an endgame raid, they must've bought their clear
jesus christ you autists are ridiculous

you're genderless bithc

Stop making excuses for someone who repeatedly attacked something that reflected damage until they fucking died. That's cartoonishly retarded.

Nah, I have a dick and it's working too, but you won't get to suck it no matter how much you ask.

>magically loses all grey matter in ARR-era content
user which is less of a logical leap to believe, that they bought their clear and they're not a good player or they ARE that good of a player but they went comatose for a Leviathan trials roulette

RDM main here, I just want to say that despair is fucking BULLSHIT. Why does Black Mage get not only xenoglossy but also despair which is a pretty damn strong spell that also seamlessly fits into their rotation but all we got was fucking scorch and a couple situational niche skills?

Why would you queue for something if you're not going to take it seriously?
I give my all in any content I do. Makes it go faster and it's fun.

Why don't you play the big boy job if you want to feel like one?

BLM main here
Scorch is pretty fun and I think you should appreciate it more.

It's shit game design. All jobs should feel good to play instead of dumpstering majority in favor of a minority because lead dev happens to play it.

>why is babby's first dps still so simple compared to everyone else
big think

Because RDM is literally the jack of all trades job?

Dualcast Verraise utility tax

In 5.1 instead of giving RDM the increased damage it desperately needs we will reduce the mp of spells again and give Engagement a 5 point potency buff

Prease rook forward to it ;)

Because RDM is the same as SAM in that it was already designed with a rather seamless kit and the majority of their Shadowbringers changes were QOL. You're also half a BLM at best in XIV and in literally every other game that features a red mage.

>You're objectively better off bringing two ''simple geometry!'' and two ''HEALER ADJUT!'' instead of any other party composition

Fucking KEK, not like the content is actually difficult enough too actually require it, you would probably gimp yourself when you are bringing two classes that will only do 50% of their max damage most of the time unless they know the fight like the backstory of their favorite ERP.

Attached: 489700972.png (448x345, 143K)

Majority of RDM 'mains' are fine with how RDM currently play so you're barking up the wrong tree here.

Because I like Red Mage, not Black Mage. Fuck you.

are you okay?

I don't have a problem with how it plays, what I hate is how it's such a trash job in terms of the thing they are actually supposed to do, damage

You're a verraise/vercure machine. That's something you'll just have to get used to.
BLM does literally nothing except do damage. SAM is going to get buffed because it should be doing similar numbers for the same reason. Any utility should drop personal DPS.

Red Mage is never a powerhouse and the damage they deal is enough compared to their ability to act as a retarded healer and chain-resurrect half the party at the drop of a feathered hat.

that's bullshit and you know it. ShB utility is a fucking joke, raise? vercure? please. Nobody fucking needs that shit.

>mnk is finally in the meta
>completely burnt out playing the job since ARR

Attached: 1563125178681.gif (320x240, 1.07M)

Yes, are you? Or are you actually agreeing with OP?

You're a retard, people like you would have red mage relegated to nothing but a duty finder hero job and that's bullshit. Red Mage needs to compete with the other DPS jobs in high end content too you know and raise and cure ain't cutting it. fuck you. I want to actually play my favorite FF class without gimping the party and getting made fun of for it.

One RDM can single handedly prevent wipes, multiple times. Dualcast Verraise is absolutely ridiculous

>DNC and NIN(once again) become 100% mandatory next patch
>BLM gets put back into the dumpster
its coming

Red Mage is never a powerhouse job in any game it appears in you fucking mouthbreather.

Man being a fc seems pretty useless.

>ask if anyone is free to craft and meld
>get only one person answers and says she's busy raiding
>ask another person
>that person says like what?
>I'm in crafting mode at the moment aka I'm busy
>even though said person has all crafts at 80

You never took a red mage in any FF for raw damage, you took it for mediocre damage plus an emergency healer if your white mage/devout died

None of what you said makes any sense. Any DPS worth a shit is going to minimize downtime so mechanics don't ruin their DPS.

"preventing wipes" means absolutely fucking nothing when parties are trying to clear savage. Fuck you I want to actually play my favorite job when it counts.

My sub runs out tomorrow and I think I'm just going to let it. Can't even be bothered to do my roulettes. Will come back for 5.1 though.

THIS IS NOT OTHER GAMES DUMBFUCK. THIS IS FINAL FANTASY XIV, A GOD DAMN FUCKING MMO. That shit is not going to cut it. Red Mage should be able to compete with the other jobs in high end content anything else is frankly unacceptable.

>"preventing wipes" means absolutely fucking nothing when parties are trying to clear savage.
Trying way too hard right now man. Get a new posting gimmick.

Attached: 1557677954118.jpg (604x436, 59K)

>ShB utility is a fucking joke
I won't say they didn't significantly reduce the amount of utility, but every job besides BLM and SAM have some, out of just the DPS.
RDM even has Embolden along with its healer options.
Then play it? What's stopping you?

Seek mental help

Spoken like a true retard who has never done savage. Nobody cares if you prevent a wipe in savage, the deaths alone mean you aren't going to clear before hitting enrage. Raise is completely fucking useless and 9 times out of 10 you're just better off wiping the second someone dies anyway

>raid tranny

And all is revealed. Also RDM is one of the most useful jobs for prog. Keep seething

THIS IS NOT WOW DUMBFUCK. THIS IS FINAL FANTASY XIV, THE 14TH FINAL FANTASY GAME

There's a difference between "powerhouse" and "useless outside of being a raise bot".

>the deaths alone mean you aren't going to clear before hitting enrage.
Savage is not a "no mistakes ever" environment contrary to what Yea Forums likes to peddle.

good

Attached: unsubscribe.jpg (320x466, 44K)

If they increase RDM’s damage they would have to take away Vercure/Verraise which is literally what no actual RDM fan wants. Fuck off raidtranny

It is when the game is full of 10k samurais and you're wiping to 1% enrage or just barely clearing because the people playing strong jobs can't do strong DPS and your favorite job is a weak job who gets the blame. Of course I wouldn't expect a BLM retard to understand you play a bandwagon job that puts up big numbers

Pretty new to the game but finished msq and stuff. How do I go about getting anima weapons?

Talk to Gerolt and the other guys up in Azys La.

You do know that there are more things to consider in an instance than DPS right? Otherwise you would just see 90% of groups actually running ''2xmnk/2xblm'' all the time, but they don't since running this kind of setup is needlesly taxing on the group as a whole and will probably end up taking longer/going worse unless the DPS players are all top 5%.

I'ts also more fun to actually do things that are not part of your rotation once in a blue moon. Spices things up in an almost completely predictable game.

>If they increase RDM’s damage they would have to take away Vercure/Verraise
This is the dumbest thing I've ever read on Yea Forums and that's saying something. "Increasing RDM's Damage" does not mean "making it a DPS god" it just means making Red Mage's damage not complete and utter fucking trash that gets beat by grey monks and black mages

I've been playing BLM since 2.5 though

At this point they should reduce scorch's damage and up vercure's potency by 100, maybe cut verraise's cost in half

BRD performance player here.
Anyone got any recommendation on songs they want to hear transcribed?

I'm looking mainly for visual novels ost

Is it a long grind and is it doable solo?

>If they increase RDM’s damage they would have to take away Vercure/Verraise
>Fuck off raidtranny
False conclusion and an ad hominem. How many more fallacies can you cram into a single sentence? Wanna go for three?

>Getting people who can dodge mechanics and not die is infinitely more important than muh parse logs

This is the problem with my FC, they endlessly go on about how high their dps is (even the healers) but we deal with constant wipes because they are too stupid to move out of the way and then start crying about mechanics being unfair. I guess that's what I deserve for playing on crystal.

ah yes because the raiding community of this game needs more reasons to exclude and shit on red mage

>claims rdm should be pulling even more dps
>96th percentile rdm was pulling only 2k dps less then the 99th percentile drg in the static i subbed for
ah yes
that’s what it needs
more damage

Fairly long grind, there's several thousand poetics tomestones involved in the purchase of requisite items for steps of the relic (I suggest queueing for Alexander Prime repeatedly, there's almost always a new-player bonus of 100 tomestones involved and you can burn through him quickly). Vast majority of it can be done solo, if you unsync old dungeons.

>Try out Hrothgar for the hell of it
>Love the giant sized weapons and the fact that some armor sets look good on them
>Random Hrothgar constantly petting me and doting me
>Get mildly uncomfortable
>Switch back to highlander

Miss me with that gay shit Hrothgays

>only 2k less
lol

Should've picked male roe, hrothgar took all the barafags.

Yes.
Yes, depending on your ilvl.

lol

2k DPS is a whole fucking lot you braindead idiot

If you're at all the type of person I'm describing you unironically need it

>Get my first Voidwalker kill in a pseudo-pug
>Don't die at all
>Still parsed grey as all fuck, got carried by purples and blues
Yeah it's still not a good feeling at all

>2k
>only

Post Titania.

Attached: 1544135620141.jpg (1232x2048, 439K)

DUHHH WHY IS MY UTILITY JOB NOT DOING AS MUCH DAMAGE AS A PURE OFFENSE JOB

>None of what you said makes any sense. Any DPS worth a shit is going to minimize downtime so mechanics don't ruin their DPS.
How many people do you think actually play at the top 5% of parsing user per server user? 100? 200? 500? There are just not enough top players to go around and anything under the top 5% or so would not bring enough ''uptime'' on their damage to outweigh the potentialy higher amount of mechanics they will mess up. That is why we have classes that are just not pure 100% dps focused since the playerbase/game NEED to fill these niche 50/50 dps roles to make fights not frustrating as fuck when your MNK/BLM combo wipes themselves out our eats another AOE.

What's the purpose of long ass chute in notGerolt's home in Tempest?
Is it some kind of oxygen pump?

That makes you more of a faggot than the guy that spammed emotes at you.

Damn bro it’s almost like jobs are different and some are better than something’s than others. It’s almost like RDM is the hack of all trades or something

Then so should ninja
so should dancer
everything should do the exact same damage and people should only pick based on how the job looks

Alright, thanks.

>RDM is useless outside of verraise
>NO RDM IS FINE
>Present proof of it not being fine
>WELL YOU SHOULDN'T DEAL DAMAGE ANYWAY
Brilliant.

Don’t post my wife (husband (it)).

best waifu in the game, I just wish she was a primal so she could enthrall me

Attached: shannon-jordan-titania-small-res.jpg (1488x1864, 937K)

what else would it be, nigger? weakest caster dps yet it’s still infinitely more playable then smn, and is better for prog them blm
the only reason he’s playing rdm this week is because he got the rdm weapon by chance last week

Attached: 94FCE625-B2FC-4199-B901-F7F5127E4CD2.jpg (1865x260, 198K)

Yeah and that would be well and good if that actually meant something, because once you have a fight down, RDM is immediately useless cause it doesn't have to raise anybody

>Present my opinion of it as proof of it not being fine
Dipshit

I mean making it a true mix of blm and whm. Like, maybe increasing damage for the next spell after casting vercure, giving it a 90s cooldown Veresuna that removes a debuff on the target and gives it +10% healing potency buff

Yes? Every job should do the same amount of total rDPS or close to it. There's no excuse for huge gaps in rDPS from one class to another. The main difference should be in how much comes in the form of pDPS and how much comes from raid buffs.

On paper the only useful jobs are BLM and MNK once you've learned the fight, don't be a pedantic ass

>RDM is immediately useless cause it doesn't have to raise anybody
who cares, play what you like.
fucking children acting like they need to be cream of the crop instead of playing what they enjoy playing the most

I wouldnt even be mad at you as long as you didnt die

>recorded 2k dps difference is an opinion

beat by a blue monk

>all jobs should all do the same damage because i say so is a fact

I'm not the one writing off 50% of humankind, incel. Seek mental help

You'll never get into high end on non Jap servers playing what you like. You will be excluded and people will either try to force you into a meta role so that they could get carried or pick someone who caves in to their demands instead over you.

Yes keep enabling shitty behavior, it'll definitely get you laid

That monk is fucking 74th and still doing more DPS than that shitty job

because monk is legit fucking busted right now, even with a death.

I love it how you autismally refuse to seek a compromise between RDM being a useless raise bot by constantly inventing an exaggerated scenario for the sake of deflection. It's like admitting that RDM does need to have its damage performance adjusted would be tantamount to having your dick cut off. But maybe it is already.

There's not even the excuse of "sorry bro gotta keep Greased Lightning up" anymore

Would I still have enough time to level everything to 60 and farm enough wolfmarks to get all the titles for the garo event?

>DRGchad
>MNK ɡot buffed
>Everyone can stop bandwagoning and screeching about my job now
Nerf BLM/buff SMN/RDM too please

Attached: 1552740204005.png (379x364, 57K)

>Statics are ok with catering to BLMs but not MNKs

Why though

Get some friends and make a static then, shit. You’re so bitchy, goddamn.

You do have friends, don’t you?

wait a minute, what mechanic in Levi are you even referring to?

A LOT more damage too. that's the funny thing

I don't think I've ever been partnered as BLM in Eden.
They always partner their boyfriend or some random shitter that dies 1 minute into the fight.

>Have to unlock flying to do more Alexander and 60 Heavensward dungeons
Please tell me they stopped doing this

Why does MNK even need catering to?

Okay? Sounds like shitty people I wouldn't want to play with anyway.
Why would you want to play with terrible people? Just because they're good?

lol no

I don't have seven friends that play the same game I do at the same time.

This is what I have leveled already, for reference.

Attached: 2118741908.png (325x249, 29K)

both the head and the tail each reflect a type of ranged damage. one reflects physical, one reflects magical

Why aren't you exploring and enjoying the zones you speedreader.

Their loss.

Pretty sure most dancers use a macro to find whatever DPS is in range then gives it to the first one it finds
That's what happens when I play DRG

Oh, boy, another thread where epic baitlords don't respond to replies that aren't what they were fishing for!

Attached: 1538263309277.jpg (298x402, 22K)

Because they can clear content. Your good people that play the game for "fun" click their fucking skills and turn with A and D.

Just do it. Unlocking flying and then getting to zoom around the Heavensward areas is fun. They're the last few "excellent" zones.

What? Are you serious?

Leviathan has a mechanic that forces the ranged to split between the tail and head. One will get a buff that blocks ranged physical attacks, one will get a buff that blocks ranged magical attacks. Melee don't have to deal with it because they should always be on tail.
I think it gets weird with RDM because Fleche and Contre Six are considered ranged physical attacks despite the rest of their shit being magical.

every data center and world is pretty much exactly the same

>have only taken melee DPS to Leviathan
well that explains why I had no idea what this mechanic is, thanks

>Fleche and Contre Six are considered ranged physical attacks despite the rest of their shit being magical.
I still don't get this design decision.

Ok, that's literally what i just said. Play with people who aren't fucking assholes.
Seriously. It's not hard to find people who are fine with whatever. Just play the fucking game.

I feel like the group of people that can clear content and the people that don't post "No NIN allowed" signs in front of their FC house aren't mutually exclusive

Except for Crystal where every server is filled with shitter who barely have any savage clears at all

RDM for the ground up was basically BLM for ADHD retards, that explains most of the design decisions

It's not a design decision it's an oversight they forgot to correct. Like abilities that deal unaspected damage still existing even though it makes no difference whatsoever anymore, they just left it there because why not.

That's disappointing, I like to go unlock new dungeons and shit while waiting for story quest ques to pop
Going out of my way to get flying in some zones I'll barely go to again seems like such a pain just for that

That's more because it suddenly had a reputation of an RP data center when really it was the same as any other, content wise. So "all" the people who did content left.
Plenty of savage clears for the amount of people doing them.

"Unaspected" is pretty much just to designate it as a magical attack even if it's not an elemental spell.

>He hasn’t made in game friends in an MMO

Attached: 1450327E-BF1B-4135-8259-CC726F446E44.gif (263x200, 1.07M)

play track 07 from tsukihime

I noticed the shitter count on Crystal plummet when the mass exoduses to Primal and Aether started, honestly.

sounds like you need a better FC

it's quite easy actually you can do it in a or 2 week with just daily a lone

I'm switching from SAM to MNK. I'm tired of people making fun of me behind my back.

Am I just remembering it wrong or did Requiescat use to deal physical damage (so it benefited from FoF), but now it just does unaspected damage?

Nigga the zones can be pretty but don't pretend there's much incentive to hang around them long

It does make a difference for Black Mage since Fire spells actually do deal more damage with it. Foul and Xenoglossy being unaspected is important.

You weren't worthy of the blade.

im sticking to SAM because i stopped playing and wont til 5.1

working on it. i was thinking of the main theme. now time to find a midi of it, i swear i found it somewhere

>can be pretty
They get less and less pretty with every expac honestly. Shadowbringers had at best three good zones.

I always thought they did that so it wouldn’t be affected by Embolden

yeah, much less shitters, just less people actually doing it.
Big fan of Crystal, I'd never leave.

Where are your balls my man? Why aren't you proving them wrong?

>Went on Goblin because goblins are cool
>Now I'm on a meme server of the faggot DC
Fucking furries

SAM is about to be buffed like crazy and basically you're fucking stupid.

StB was fucking awful in terms of zones, are you joking? 90% of it was fucking deserts and rocks

I haven't made a single friend in this game yet and i'm already level 54.

Attached: 1543622879566.gif (500x376, 992K)

>i stopped playing at amh araeng

I just got to the point where I moved over to Doma and I'm dreading having to go back to the shithole desert that is Ala Mhigo
I do appreciate that you get the dialogue option to tell Alphinaud you really do not fucking care about the Mhigans

Make stardive single target and a weaponskill for lance charge, give its old effect to dragonfire dive. Why the fuck did SE think what DRG needs is another generic dive

Fair enough.

I said StB you illiterate fuck, learn to read

Mate you don't have to deal with Faerie, the actual faggot server. People telling you Balmung is degenerate central are fucking lying to you and you eat it up.

They better not exclude her and Urianger from the main story just because they're part of the raid story.

Attached: minfilia 354234423.jpg (1280x1804, 248K)

That is the first time I've ever seen it abbreviated as "StB" and I'm preparing my lawsuit for entrapment as we speak.

I liked all of Stormblood's zones, personally. The Lochs border on my favorite zone in the expansion.
It isn't a desert tho

Attached: 43554534534345.png (600x800, 235K)

C

You either undergeared or didn't take advantage whenever a buff like Litany, Chain Strategem is up. I rather have a greylet doing 10k dmg in voidwalker then that asshole who does 15k and still wipes the party.

I'm in post stormblood with Omega and four lords lines finshed. Should i continue onto the story or do I do the savage versions of the stuff i already did? Omega Theme is Kino and the moon bitch theme was jamming

Attached: 1566235438013.png (400x546, 270K)

>do not fucking care about the Mhigans
they did a pretty shit job in the MSQ. I didn't realize until later on the only reason that I cared about them at all was because I played MNK at the time and that's literally all the MNK job quests are about.

They won't.
Y'sthola was part of warring triads side story and yet here she is.

Savage versions have no additional story, they're there for difficulty and for the "true" fight on each fourth floor of each raid tier (Neo Exdeath, God Kefka, Omega Weapon). EX Four Lords have weapons attached but they're glamours at this point, but in fairness Seiryu has some pretty fucking good glamour weapons.

shame we had to kill her.
At least Japan loved her enough, she's got plenty of art already.

Attached: 76330752_p0.jpg (1267x1727, 530K)

GOD I FUCKING LOVE CUNNY

Raid buffs literally don't affect your rDPS anymore if you're the receiver.
It only matters if you're the one giving it.

>Summoner right now

Attached: 1538936001944.jpg (1280x720, 241K)

Way too late for that. No one does sb content synced now except maybe actual autists. Keep playing until you're done with shb and maybe then you can try it unsynced.

It's a support class. It's entirely dependent how good you team is to do well.

based

Attached: 543435435435435.png (600x800, 240K)

What if?

Attached: 345345435435435.png (1436x2000, 3.08M)

Of course she wont, we still will have a bit at the end of ShB when the rest of the Scions are managed to be sent back, and get a heartbreaking scene where she has to say goodbye to the only friends she's ever known and being left alone on the First.

Attached: 76139300_p1_master1200.jpg (800x1132, 570K)

As long as your partner is high purple and your party are not total greylet you should have no problem getting orange.

kill it

i have all the crafter classes to 60 currently, is it better to get them to 80 one by one or should I get them all to 70 first then 80 them from there?

Attached: 345345435435.png (1185x1674, 1.45M)

Ryne is so fucking hot, fuck man. Do they ever say how old she is? With a body like that she has to be 18

Attached: 18ACD8E5-6AD7-46FC-BEC1-820522C171F3.jpg (1024x576, 71K)

cute

passive that upgrades egi to something cool when

She's 14

I've loved SMN since I first started playing, but really hate how it seems to completely change playstyles every single expansion.

Bullshit they never said that in the game

I'm more pissed about Demi-Phoenix being a literal reskin of Bahamut. Give me glamours for egi like Ramuh and Shiva and I'd be happy.

>doing really good DPS
>oh shit I might break my record
>healer benedictions me on second fae light
fuck
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
I HATE MY TRANNYPARSE AUTISM BUT FUCK I MIGHT'VE HIT ORANGE THAT RUN

If you want to be lazy, you could just Custom Delivery/Namazu one up to 70, then (since it's the only option besides collectables) grind it up to 80 through leves while you do the same on another one.
Otherwise if you're going to level 60-70 through leves/collectables, probably better off grinding them all up at once.

>p1_master1200.jpg
Pathetic

Attached: 76139300_p0.png (800x1132, 872K)

She was 9 when Thancred rescued her, i'm pretty sure they say that. And that was 5 years ago. I mean even if you doubt me look at ShB's opening cutscene, she's clearly a child there and only 5 years have passed since.

I want to make a female Midlander Warrior, on a scale of 1 to 10 how generic is this? 1 Being super common and 10 being unique

Somewhere between 14-16 I assume.
probably legal in Eorzea at least, who knows about age of consent laws on the First.

Attached: 75650141_p0.jpg (1378x2039, 1.65M)

She's pretty young. Several years younger than what Ameriturds are comfortable with.

Unironically like 2 or 3

I spend 99% of my time playing summoner now watching my hotbar for cooldowns. Egi assault is fucking trash and extremely unsatisfying.

>the new Y'shtola minion name
i don't get it, she's not very brave

asians dont know how to balance video games

there are no more crossclasses at those levels so either is fine
just make sure you do your quests because manipulation 2 is locked behind the 75 quest and it's pretty good

You deserve it.

Attached: beverly-hills-ninja-laughs-o - Copy.gif (320x240, 1.54M)

The only bad thing about summoner is Egi Assault, it plays fine otherwise

I didn't know Blizzard was run entirely by Asians.

>implying there has been a single mmo thats managed to balance the classes
Wow has been chasing that rabbit since their second expansion and all they've manage to achieve is ruining everything

I'm one of those autists and it sucks having to wait two hours and just hoping seven other people decide to randomly que for Thordan's Reign or something
I wish they'd just add an EX trial roulette

Unironically sad, I like axe using ladies

man I was outdpsing the GNB. I got so happy. :(

I'd say most of my gripes would be quelled with it if we could just use it during cast-times. The damage is trash to have to waste time using it for Ruin IV.

she's not very new either
she's an old hag that's beyond marrying age

It's a Final Fantasy game and an MMO, so yes. A lot of them are fujoshis, though.

Try and buy a crafted weapon if you don't have it or Titania. I was constantly 15-19/21. Then I bought a crafted weapon and went to 56%.

Just play what you want anyway, man.
I play a catgirl, like 80% of the game. But who cares, I love her.

I don’t understand the problems with egi assault, it’s weasy to use and waaay better than the old system. Plus them giving you Ruin IV procs to hold is great for burst.

It's generic since most people are mouthbreathers who won't bother customizing their character beyond the hairstyle and make up. You see thousands of sameface hyurs(or any race really) because of this reason.

I want to clear Innocentius EX but nobody is bothering with learning parties for it anymore

Well it's less generic than making a catslut.

>Titan-Egi can't even tank for you anymore
>Egi Assault doesn't give you Ruin IV proc with it either
It must be annoying early on now in the SMN quests when you would have depended on Titan tanking shit for you.

Aether?

I'd like that. Keep checking the party finder I swore I have seen some thordan clears.

It probably has one of the highest percentage of female players

Crystal

>picking the worst race and worst job in the game
Don't worry, that's dodging a bullet.

I'm about to cap bard
How's Machinist? But if not what job should i level next? What job has a complicated rotation?

Attached: 1561367790488.gif (540x302, 3M)

Are you making your own and no one is joining?

:I

>egi assault doesn't work with bahamut
>summon a giant primal dragon death God
>slowly just auto attack pokes the target
Dev's
Dev's pls

Machinist is fun but be prepared to weave oGCDs a shit ton during Heat Blast.

What's your name bro, I can pop one up with you, if you'd like.

>Crystal

You’re fucked

MCH is fuck as fuck right now

Titania Ex is such a great fight. Its challenging enough to be fun but its not frustrating and it has plenty of mechanics. Much more interesting than Susanoo and Ravana Ex were.

Unironically look for a discord that is into doing hard content synced for that. Heck I see a pf advertising that very thing sometimes.

They should've just named it Matoya, now that I think about it

>fuck as fuck

Attached: minfilia 77654547.jpg (1015x1500, 218K)

How the fuck do people play this game with a controller, i'm a huge controller fag and it was the most un-comfy shit i've ever played, bought a G600 just for this shit

>t. clear buyer

Attached: 1565762189637.png (645x729, 59K)

This is actually not true at all though?

Having 2 MNKs is actually not benificial at all to each other. Hell it actually gets in the way. You'd always want MNK + another melee or just No 2 same melees at all.

Shut up I'm sleepy

Nah that honor belongs to the hrothgar and dancers.

>This is so much fun! Let's play some more!~
>Ow! That hurts! You play rough. >:E
>Bigger is better~

Attached: 1533256556822.png (344x550, 112K)

Setting up waymarks is pretty annoying when people don't move though. It's like dragging a kid out of the candy store.
I know, I know. use a macro. NA doesn't seem to use it though.

Almost all the DPS in this game are just different flavor of ice cream. They even neutered the unique aspect of BRD so DNC can pretend to do something. Nothing matters

hrothgars the only good males

>laughs in black mage

>tfw pulled the 10k prize from the Mini Cactpot twice in a row
Finally got my Gambler's Jacket so I can look like Vergil as a SAM

Attached: CojKHKNXEAI7WRh.jpg (451x541, 24K)

>place waymark to call positions
>7 people go on it
>8th one doesn't
>don't know if he doesn't understand or that he's just lazy

They exist in GW2. Go play that ya furfag

>Innocentius
Index crossover? Wouldn't be suprised if this became a real thing. There have been weirder index crossovers.

Attached: 3776879-2707761251-index.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

I love kanji

Attached: 1548205805817.png (330x344, 8K)

Does playing Mahjong actually give anything?
I fucking hate the game but it's so easy to luck into wins if you know what you're doing

Lore question; do we have an """origin story""" for any of the primals that aren't explicitly stated? Like how Good King Mog is based on the Moogles who left Moghome. Who the fuck would come up with something like Garuda as their protector guardian on their own?

You get orchestrion score once you've reached certain rank and that's it.

Though subcontiously, that is most definetly the reason why i wrote the wrong name

I was/am ilvl 452
i have the king's rod

Attached: 1551571649576.jpg (600x600, 53K)

Yes, the lore book have "creation myths" but I haven't read them because the font choice hurts my eyes.

They're bird people and believed in a big tiddy mommy bird god what more of an explanation do you need?

two titles and an orchestron roll
otherwise no it's just for fun/"fun"

They're so fucking annoying to read, god damnit koji

Maybe I should pick that up then, I had no idea it went that in depth.

Nah you're canonically a bunch of cuck orbiters for some "queen". And only literal barafaggots and wowfugees play them as well.

Really quick, how much SkS do I want for SAM/MNK? I'm looking to share gear with both of them. Also meld all DH or all Crit?

>Play Mahjong last night
>Newbie COCKBLOCKS US ALL OF ALL PAIRS
>ENDS UP FIRST PLACE
>THE WHOLE TIME HE GOES "lmao i don't know what im doing, i'm just doing whatever the game tells me too."
....I think I'm going to quit this game.

I usually place an extra marker on someone for the tethers and people always go ??? I always have to explain yo, it's just in case some retard dies in the second phase. (which usually happens)

>our guardian is a gigantic bird with humanoid features but also she's fucking CRAZY
>our guardian is a bunch of rocks
>our guardian is whatever the fuck Ifrit is supposed to be
>our guardian is an asshole

don't bully hroths

Attached: hroth.jpg (710x707, 69K)

What? I still see some learning parties.

>Fun
Let's not get carried away now

Attached: Man+i+was+really+hoping+you+could+join+the+enclave+_eeec9293c7d208fb67b8c97de1945d52.jpg (325x292, 28K)

Leviathan had an interesting one from what I recall, went really metaphysical.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed!

God speed my friend.

For SAM you need just enough for 2.44/2.43 base GCD so your 60 sec rotation lines up perfectly.
Translates to about 920 SS.
Don't know about MNK.

Garuda is literally explained in game. Xali are literally allagan experiments and they were freed from azys la by some woman which is why garuda is a woman as well.

Just cleared E3S, how bad is E4S?

Use expanded crossbar.

Probably super easy once everyone and their mother got their guaranteed welfare i470 weapon next week.

1500 for MNK or SAM?

shit I've got 1174 SkS without melds

Garuda actually does, but I forget if it's spelled out or just implied. The ixal are mutated descendants of Allagan genetic experiments known as iksalion. They were able to fly. The head of the project was a woman that would later become Garuda in the ixali belief system. After the iksalion degenerated, fell to ground, and lost the ability to fly, they continued to worship her in hopes that she would restore their ability to fly. Hence why the ixal were among the most advanced practitioners of aviation before their airship designs were taken and improved by the main races and the Garleans.

WAR feels so crap to play bros.
I hate it

my static just beat O2s a day ago and our composition was:
GNB, WAR, AST, WHM, BLM, SMN, DRG, DNC. it took us 3 weeks only raiding about twice per week and barely any of us were above 450 ilevel, but we still did it. Shit was tough. We thought we lost because the enrage cast at the same time as we killed him.

Attached: lalamages.png (1122x1200, 1.48M)

after playing with controller i dont know if i can go back
I got 32 skill buttons or more that are easily accessible without giving my left hand boneitis

Both

1174 is a bit too much without being high enough for an extra GCD.
Try swapping out one piece with skill speed and you're golden.

But how will you emote? Shirk? Heal other players while looking at the boss?

Honestly there's some potential with current summoner, they just need to scrap the egi shit and focus on demi forms

I don't remember this at all.

Egis definitely need to go. Make summons part of your actual skill set instead of just pets. It's obvious they can't figure out how to make them useful.

I'm getting conflicted info. Should I go up or down?
Also should I go all out in DH or Crit? I heard DH is better for SAM and Crit is better for MNK.

>more that are easily accessible without giving my left hand boneitis
huh? Isn't double tapping or holding to use a skill much more difficult?

I may have missed the bit where the woman was their garuda inspiration, but they are 100% just Allagan experiments.

I actually have a few emotes on one shared set of crossbars, but not all of them that i'd want to use most often
You can map shirk to your two main crossbar sets
you can map one of your two thumbstick clicks to 'assist target' which will toggle between who you selected and who is targeting it i.e. the tank and the boss
but yeah to heal others you just gotta press down or up on the pad

bruh. controller users still use macros. I tank as war and I have a macro for shirk and nascent flash. Also movement is so much easier on controller. I am always the first one across that fucking frog tight rope and the moonfire obstacle course was a fucking joke to me.

I have no idea why he recommend 1500 for SAM. It's high BUT still not high enough for an extra GCD.
And even if you do, the extra GCD will still be spent on Yaten + Enpi combo, which can be kind of clunky to use during certain phase.
As for crit or DH, I went full DH on SAM since it's easier to stack DH this tier.

Attached: 1559671530810.png (958x112, 17K)

>queue up for trust dungeon
>open up youtube and chill while the AI does the dungeon
ez

Gotcha.
I'm still conflicted because I just realized DRG shared right side as well. Will SAM be gutted if I put all the slots in crit?

Emoting can just as easly be done with putting some on your hotbar and just by pressing the d-pad down or up you can cycle through the party list, not that you have to do that because you can also just but a macro on your hotbar that does it for you. And you can even use both a keyboard and a controller if you really wanted too.
And also shirk is unnecessary and unneeded now. It's a sb meme that somehow stuck around like the no doubles meme in pf.

Not really.
Crit is just high risk high reward substat, an opposite of Det (no risk, low reward).
It's just that crit scales exponentially so it edges out in higher tier.

>Abandon main about halfway through the SHb story
>Level a job from level 1
>It's now caught up to the story level
This is a weird feel

Sweet! Thanks again! o/

It plays identically to SB War if you think its crap now you thought its been crap for years.

differences between the three damage substats aren't really worth worrying about all that much, you can only really screw up by having too much/too little sks

You guys couldn't stop bragging about fell cleave so now that's all your job is

I'm going to meld 3500 sps on my black mage and you can't stop me! :)

Attached: triple triad.jpg (1024x576, 160K)

>A lot of them are fujoshis, though.
Ew! Gross! Why would they do this!?

Attached: 1564632952794.jpg (796x702, 102K)

okay? spell speed is an option that doesn't hurt black mage at all.
the balancefags say you can't use the higher dps openers with too much though.

Why is your titan percentage first kill levels when you have 3 kills already? I can understand if it was 2 so maybe you got fucked by lag or wtv (happened to me) but 3 should be enough to have something decent.

i450 weapon.
i458 total.

UM Sweaty the balance is for reddit trannies. This is MY build and I'm going to make them FREAK

Attached: 1547517479995.gif (128x128, 4K)

>Newbie
It sounds like you got hustled, user.

Attached: 1482845648995.jpg (905x1280, 189K)

Also JP PUGs group.
Doesn't matter though. I finally got i475 weapon this week so I'm going to try hunting for some orange.

They say to use however much spell speed you like, though.

>all those girls playing XIV and you still can't get a online gf

Attached: 320972425236.png (836x696, 414K)

Fuck...Guess I'm the tranny now

Attached: 2.png (656x1200, 888K)

you really, really, REALLY don't want to date any of the women who play MMOs and are still single.

Is it worth it going for Savage Armor right now or just wait until I get past ShB? I'm just beat the Naadam quest in Stormblood so I have a long ways to go still.

I'm level 75 SAM and I was getting Alexander stuff for my Lv 60 BLM

It's only i460 unupgraded isn't it?

>all those girls playing XIV and you still can't get a online gf
I know this feel. I know it all too well!

Attached: 1564600612398.jpg (726x669, 40K)

I can't upload to Yea Forums but: i.imgur.com/OK3CSVf.jpg I promise it's not dolphin porn

It's all backed up lorebook page 249. Ixal were chimeric creations of Allagans called iksalion. Deployed as airborne division, made to unfailing obey a specific individual and this results in the caste system that has stayed steady since Allagan time.

Female allagan general led them to crush a string of uprisings. Anons are 100% on point

don't tell me what i want

If you have 4 3s books you can get the weapon upgrade token, which in my opinion worth more than the pants.
Unless the tome weapon for you job is total trash.

You could always just not give a fuck about shit that Yea Forums says and do what you enjoy. I'm in the balance for good resources on DoH and DoL, but figured I'd look at guides for jobs I get to 80 anyway. I don't feel like optimizing to the extremes, but they say in the discord that you should just do whatever you like as long as you're playing correctly.

This thread belongs to Liora!

Yo he kept doing it too, the whole fucking game.
He kept getting riichi almost every other game and his waits weren't obvious at all.

holy shit was it annoying to keep hearing
"oh man im just getting lucky."
"hey what does chi mean?"
"wow I don't even know how im winning so much."

i wanna fuck liora so bad

At that point it's hardly welfare.

Me too user. She's so fucking hot

I want Liora's mod list so I can slutpost like him.

It's just a joke.
I was calling it welfare because it's for people who had shit luck on rolls (like me).

you have to go back

>him
Uh...Liora is a girl...right bros?

Shut up, Jhazda

Attached: 1551330893083.jpg (1824x571, 563K)

imagine impregnating liora and taking responsibility.

>main MCH
>joke with static that i'm going to switch to NIN once they buff it in 5.1
>actually seriously considering it since the accessories are the same
i'd feel slightly bad since I just got the aiming boots today but do you think they'll be mad?

Attached: 1501111232439.png (728x1000, 950K)

Abandon thread, /vg/ trannies have taken over
Mods please nuke this

if you just follow the hints (as he said he was doing) you're always either directed towards yakuhai or riichi, both of which are easy to complete. the hint system goes full retard on discards but that may not matter all that much if you don't have the tile someone needs in the first place
also yes the dumb tile game is heavily luck based and it doesn't matter what you do a lot of the time, enjoy it anyway

Attached: dumb tile game.png (278x263, 63K)

>Switch to NIN
bro

Attached: HUH.gif (276x260, 1.08M)

What do ranged phsycial dps have to contend with if they dont have to plant their feet to cast or deal with positionals/stay in melee range of boss?

I want a Liora foot imgur album please.

nothing. physical ranged is the special ed role.

Not being a shitter.

Lower DPS.

Who?

Attached: 1564214263193.jpg (297x545, 38K)

I keep seeing this character posted a lot. Name/World?

Attached: It's Him!.webm (852x480, 1.97M)

usually doing the Mechanics DPS need to do like titania teathers so Casters can stay still and Melee arent cucked out of DPS

>Melee arent cucked out of DPS
If you have to move out of melee range for lightning tether in tit ex you're doing it wrong.

Iunno user, I asked that too and never got a reply. The injokes are too strong for us common Yea Forums folk

Yule Arland

Attached: 2fda544d58379523e26ea137ee53d31d7634070d.jpg (1024x560, 223K)

damage consistency. if they're dps range isn't always within 95-100% between pulls they're shit.

XIV is the worst FF
>Literally every dungeon is a hallway with ironclad linearity
>Literally every boss is just a dude in a circular arena
>Everything related to PvP is shit
>Open world zones are tiny, empty, have nothing going on, and are separated by loading screens
>Zero player choice in character building (stat choice, skill choice, talents, gear choice, etc.)
>Gear is universally boring (No gear sets, no unique effects, etc.)
>Classes are completely amateurish in their design (combos that only exist to be done in perfect sequence, two separate abilities like Demon SSlice > demon Slaughter that could be done with a single proc, etc.)
>Boring questing with awful instancing, unlike TESO/GW2/etc with unique instanced zones only for questing
>Over-complicated crafting which is ultimately just as meaningless as WoW's because it only exists to make catch-up gear and consumables
>Shitty graphics looks worse than early PS3 games
>Barely any voice acting
>Worse than PS2 tier animation
>Constant dissonance between gameplay and narrative
>Extremely unpolished
>Shit just fades in or out on screen, no actual animation to make it feel like a believable world being interacted with
>Shit MMO hotbar "gameplay"
>Empty areas with nothing to do
>Tons of immersion and lore breaking, inconsistencies, retcons, asspulls and other generic shounen tier shit
>Nonsense lore and garbage forgetable characters that no one even knows the names of

XIV is trash and it needing 4 fucking expansions of backstory, lore, development etc just to lead to ShB just makes it worse. Not a single person who jumped straight to ShB has said its good, the only people shilling it pretending ShB is good are XIV fags who've been subbed to it for 6+ years and have stockholm syndrome for pouring 6 years of their life and money investment of hundreds of dollars into into it. Yoshida said you could jump right into ShB but NOPE, please pour 300 hours of your life into shit just to get to more shit.

Attached: 1562856436711.webm (872x488, 2.73M)

bro that night was so discouraging, i wanted to die
he was in riichi and I had riichi and I had a choice between giving up my 7pin or 8pin. I gave up my 7pin and that was his ron tile.
I almost rq right there.

It was a mock example user, relax. if a mechanic involves movin, then Ranged are most likely gonna handle it

they're fun

Oh god dammit it's /xivg/ shit isn't it? Fucking christ 5.1 can't come soon enough.

Liora

>not on Crystal

Oh. Shame.

Attached: Make Earth Great Again.jpg (210x240, 18K)

what's more easy and forgiving?
DRG or MNK or SAM?
I just want to do top DPS while looking down at people who are below me.

Yep, It always leaks out into here a bit. The autists cant help themselves

DRG

I agree with the first 7 things, which is why I just mmo hop

SAM.

i will become the DRG god and slay all the humans.

2.38gcd or 2.45 gcd?
i'm at 2.42 and I don't know if I should replace a gear or just go down and meld sks on a few stuff

Attached: 1526436211101.jpg (590x404, 46K)

Who are you?

sam can kinda do whatever the fuck it wants most of the time and get away with it

Don't bother with melding SkS ever, everything lines up and they just made it easier with the duration buff to disembowel

how to get gordian katana

>Have lvl70 scrip blues that got all my crafting classes to 80
>Can't convert to materia or desynth or sell or convert to seals
>Can't bring myself to simply discard them

What's the matter with me

Attached: 1550002393345.jpg (171x171, 24K)

Do A4S. Will probably need at least 2-3 other people and an understanding of doll mechanic unless you have a healer.

what are some good glamours you don't see every day? Is alex savage stuff any good?

cope

Pixie cotton.

Gordian Katana's straight up one of the best "real-world ostentatious" glamours for Samurai, but most Savage weapons in general aren't very good. I've got a soft-spot for Dreadwyrm (not Ultimate Dreadwyrm) weapons, I saw a SMN with a Dreadwyrm Grimoire glamour once and was impressed and I keep a Dreadwyrm Rapier on my RDM for a pop of blue on 70's artifact gear.