CSNIGGERS WILL DENY THIS

CSNIGGERS WILL DENY THIS.
FUCK EVERYONE WHO PLAYED THIS GAME OVER ARENA FPS.

Attached: sfsg.png (1317x99, 13K)

mercy (You)
wishing you had a game and playerbase to keep you occupied
chin up mate

All I see is a mountain of salt from faggots whose skill set deprecated and never evolved beyond the 90s.

old Yea Forums hated cs.

CSbabies don't belong on Yea Forums.

>my genre requires more skill
>so?
>*angry npc*

>can't refute it.

Refute what?

that cs is low skill garbage game.

OP will never recover from this

So then you placed top in the world? What's your name?

I'd be mad too if nobody played the genre I liked anymore.

i don't get you faggots you agreed that csgo sucks in that previous thread and now here you are defending this game.

I want to dab on quakucks too.

kys zoomer. you are the cancer that killed skill based fps games.

Because you're that schizo poster

I'm not sure how to feel about this, on the one hand, somebody thought my post was worth screencapping and starting a new thread with. on the other hand, my shitpost only got three fucking (you)s.

cs still is garbage.

Here (you) go my man

Attached: 1542004301871.gif (480x238, 1.2M)

>Starts cs is garbage thread
>Will start arena fps is garbage thread later
Based schizo poster

cs, halo, cod all zoomer garbage.

holy trips, batman, does admitting to shitposting induce digits or something?

no oldfag played this trash.

CS is an arena shooter

What a shit argument, you could say this about anything that has money like vainglory or some other just as shit game.

>skill based fps
no such thing

cs will never be respected on this board. not even 1.6.
csbabies should be gassed.

>silver shitter says the game is low skill

Ah yes, another scrub. Go back to playing your "skilled" game that you're only good at because the player pool is so small.

still no refutation from cscucks,

LMAO noooooo ur a shitry silver and I have like 18 rws LOL I can tell just because you don't like the game that you've never played it so you don't get to have an opinion on it!!!! Literally neck yourself homie

imagine defending cs. imagine being a casual.

lmao btfo

Speak English, Pajeet.

see

Why are people talking about this? Who cares?

cscucks are mentally ill.

If you, as the better player, want to win consistently and know that you're not relying on teammates, then you play afps over cs or pretty much any team mode fps. If you want to have a scapegoat every time you lose then you play team games, because we all know you're not making a living off of csgo.

>12 posters
literal schizo

Wait, arena games don't have team? They're just brain dead solo games? Lmfao

you arenafags fucking suck at cs lmao.

t.cstranny.

cs will be the ultimate fps and there's nothing you can do about it. Quackbabies are just mad that their game is rotting inside a coffin while csgo thrives.

Smile faggot here's a (you)

BASED.

How can you even argue against afps if you don't know duel has always been the main mode.

Nah you're shit and I'm not, easy debate win lol

What even is the argument? Neither is popular anymore.

>more excuses from arenatrannies
sad.
must suck to know that almost every hl mp mod is better than gayke.

>only good at because the player pool is so small.
1v1 me scrub

keep larping. keep pretending your reddit tech demo series is good. some day you will play real fps.

>played quakeworld
>played cs
>played q2
>played q3
>played cs:s
>played quake live
>played cs:go
>played quack hampions
>played all the games
>mfw someone tells me to "go back to playing quake then boomer"
OK, I never stopped.

Attached: 1550707516454.gif (200x133, 930K)

t. washed up quakeold

>1v1

Lmaaaaaooooo

Is more than 1 player to track too hard? Too taxing mentally?

>reddit tech demo series
what the fuck are you talking about?

P.S. My highest rank in cs:go was DMG

I could probably beat you and 3 of your fucking friends

do you want a fucking radar maybe to help YOU keep track?

Argument is afps is too hard for casuals.

this desu
keep seething qu*kefag

Hey it's the same schizo.
Still seething about CS months later?

Lmaoooooo

are 2 weapons too hard for you to use? top taxing mentally?

>play rocket arena and cs on the reg
what is this sour grapes bullshit, just play both or play one or the other, or play neither. just shut the fuck up, noone cares about your baseless opinion you cuck

test

So you admit it? Then try to use the exact same arguments?

Pathetic.

try finding a firearms server
i'll wait

I am honestly fascinated by what causes such dedication to constantly post about something you hate. It's been months of threads with you posting the exact same shit for over 12 hours each time.

I will fuck you sideways in CS:GO with the revolver, let alone the AWP.

t. railgun aficionado

if people like quake so much how come they havent made a good arena game

don't reply to this shit, it's just a jaded nongamer testing his bot.

If you're not playing with a team and scrimming or doing 10 man's with friends, you might as well just play a better casual game like fortnite or ow.

>have great competitive FPS community
>some people like even playing field arena
>these people play quake
>some people like teams and roles and tactics
>these people play tribes
>some people don't know what they like and are easily manipulated by advertising
>these people play counter-strike

it's amazing the mental gymnastics of quaketrannies. how you still seethe over a hl mod 20 years later.

what is this thread even about

I haven't played CS in years so I don't really care about the arguments against it but Arenafags (quakefags in particular) are insufferable faggots. They don't even play the games they vouch for so much. Everytime a new arena FPS comes out it's dead in a week or two because of some autistic nitpicking they do about why the game is not Quake 3, they do the sameshit for the recent retro throwback FPS we have been seeing like Dusk. They barely even play Quake 3 which still does have a small playerbase but it's small with usually only 10-20 servers being active with players at a time. They hold a grudge against CS because in their eyes it killed arena shooters but in reality it was games like CoD and the rise of consoles popularity with normalfags that killed it. Arena shooters never had a chance with consoles because the controllers are too slow to work in a proper arena shooter.

tl;dr Arenafags are poser oldfags who don't actually play games and just talk about how great Quake 3 was.

Stay mad arenatranny

>mental gymnastics
I like quake, I play quake
I like cs, I play cs.
You're the one pretending these games and their enjoyment are mutually exclusive.

>Quake 3 which still does have a small playerbase
Damn these quakefags playing quake and en

See

10-20 is very generous. every quake 3 server is just full of people idling alt accounts in spec to make their server look active

No I didnt admit it, I'm showing you how shit all your arguments are. The spray patterns of the two(one) guns are literally the only skill based thing you can do as an individual in CS, and tracking movement/predicting where traps will be set is just as hard if not more than spray patterns, you don't understand that because you haven't ever played an afps.

>how you still seethe over a hl mod 20 years later.
The ironic part is that Quake somewhat has a part in the creation of CS due to the fact GoldSRC is based on a heavily modified version the IDtech version Quake used.

>You're the one pretending these games and their enjoyment are mutually exclusive.
That's this board in general. You have to pick sides and can't like two things.

Seeth

With how vocal they are here it doesn't match up with how few servers there still are.

And you never played cs and afps.

AFPS players are actual fucking man children and I agree with everything, but afps games themselves are still better than CS.

Look guys, he said the meme he learned on the internet, he was baiting the whole time! move on to overwatch kiddo, it's just as casual.

Cs beta > afps

Quakebabbies suck at cs so hard its embarrassing.

Arena fps belong on Reddit
Cs and other hl mp mods belong here.

v is just as much of a hive mind as reddit there's just no downvote button :)

Yea Forums hivemind loves to larp as quake players and hate cs even thought this board had cs 1.6 servers.