I'm afraid

I'm afraid

Attached: Spider-Man_from_MSM_screen.jpg (1379x1454, 1.27M)

Game was boring.

i disagree

Don't worry about the future of your content being in question from now on. All that matters is Sony always wins baby or whatever the phrase is.

*milks you*

People think this will ever be personal when the game just printed money for merchandising which Disney fully owns, and they licensed the game so they will just continue the game series to make more money.
>REEEE GIVE US MOVIE REEE WE TAKE AWAY GAME LICENSE REEE
Is not a situation will happen when Spiderman PS4 outsold Arkham as the best selling superhero game ever.

Can't take other people's opinion
^^^

>capeshit
Who gives a fuck.

Unironically 10/10 GOTY

I think the people who shit on it on Yea Forums are either nintendíes or PÇucks; either that or you have to be a true Spidey fan to love it. For me it was reminded me of the fun I had as a kid with the ps1 game Spider-Man 2: Enter Electro. Also had a dash of ratchet/spyro nostalgia to it

Attached: IMG_7887.jpg (1080x1920, 251K)

Story took itself too seriously for me to completely love it.
Gameplay and stuff was good, but the writing wasn't great.

Why would based Sony retaining rights over Spider-Man jeopardise the likelihood of future Spidey games, especially now that Sony bought insomniac? If anything it increases

Seethe more switchIet

Attached: IMG_6897.jpg (242x208, 14K)

sorry to hear that, user

I disagree but respect your opinion.

>Seethe more switchIet
someone who has a lack of Switch?

is that thing supposed to be a woman?

based underage consolewarrior

I'm not talking about the possibility of Spider-man games. I'm talking about the possibility of GOOD Spider-man games, fellow Sonyfag.

I don't think it sucks by any means. It's decently fun but the map isn't very good and the story is lame. It's overrated

0w0

You're right, every Sony exclusive is a perfect 10/10. If you have any problems, you're not allowed to discuss them, otherwise that magically means you don't have a PS4.

>feminine features
>breasts
>womanly hips
No, it's a man.

OUT AM I

oh, i'm sorry let me correct that.

Why would based Sony retaining rights over Spider-Man jeopardise the likelihood of future GOOD Spidey games, especially now that Sony bought insomniac? If anything it increases

Seethe more switchIet

Do you think Switchlets and Xcucks will stop seething within our lifetimes?

Attached: B86D15DB-53E4-4179-9862-00CB285CAF89.jpg (872x1328, 675K)

I liked most of it because it felt very comic booky, it's just a shame that the MJ they had was so terrible

>Switchlet
See

In today's society it might be. You can't just assume anymore.

Of what? Sony is still the sole owner of the Spider-Man license.

I really want a spider-man game set in hong kong tokyo or seoul or at least in any major metropolise

Yeah.
i just didn't feel like the story was as tight. They left a lot of loose ends and Dr.Ock felt forced.
>I HATE NORMAN I CANT WAIT TO TAKE MY REVENGE GRRRR SOON HE'LL SEE
>Hey uhh, doc. you might wanna get some help

Attached: 12.jpg (400x308, 26K)

Do you think they should change some of the villains so they aren't obvious?

For example Octavius in the spiderverse movie or how they're making Harry venom and stuff.

It just seems like it's a bit too on the nose and obvious when Peter gets introduced to a nice guy and it's obvious he's going to be one of his enemies.

Because, FELLOW SONYFAG, Sony can't make a good fucking decision to save their lives, ESPECIALLY when they're high on success like they are now. The ONLY reason I bought the Insomniac Spider-Man game was because it had the Marvel Studios logo on it. I don't have a Switch, I'm PC/PS4 and I'm not going to mindlessly think this is fine and dandy, when the best we fucking got of Spider-Man pre-Marvel Studios was fucking Shattered Dimensions and that was a 6/10 at best.

Someone who lacks other consoles/pc.

Does the ^^^ mean you're pointing at yourself?

Yeah it would've been nice if we got a more fleshed out flashback with the moment he split with osborne, I think the writer was going the superior route by trying to play off Ottos villainy as being just another symptom of his illness because he's the current writer of Superior spider-man and I'm not sure if they're going to try to fold that into the games at some point. Its a shame because as insane as otto is he really relished as being this mad scientist gangster

He has three eyes.

Don't be afraid of anything. The film rights and game rights have always been entirely separate.

Spidey has been featured in tons of games over the years that had nothing to do with Sony whatsoever, from the PS1/N64 games, the Lego games, MvC, even the Nintendo published Ultimate Alliance 3.

The guys at the film division being retards probably won't affect the guys at the games division.

Considering next game they're going to do venom and maybe set up the green goblin (I'm really hoping we get gwen stacy to see sony actually do justice to the arc) we'l see I think the problem to deal with is so many of his villains are so well known that you're never truly going to be surprised when it happens. I just hope we don't get another "mentor betrays you" arc when pete really only had two villains like that in his time as spidey and one of them was never a mentor (norman) but became it in other media

>no response
Figures.

>insomniac can't make good games
>what is spyro and ratchet and clank

>What is the Future Trilogy

I was watching a video over Disney's Spiderman and he brings up a good point. Everytime they seem to introduce the same characters from the comics with the exact same name and the similar plot treads it's almost boring because it's not a matter of what/why/how, it's a matter of when.

Brock as obvious as he was in Spectacular Spiderman was definitely a nice change of pace.

Yeah spectacular was pretty cash, they did the same thing with most of the villains there. By giving them slightly different origins in order to fit them into the story better. Which is what they did with otto in the game though, he went from a guy caught in an accident to a sickly man looking to keep his life together. Though I still haven't watched the new show, I've disliked all of the disney cartoons so far for marvel