Blizzard is censoring player corpses in Classic WoW

Blunder of the fucking year
archive.is/UXe51

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-20 at 9.57.15 PM.png (1258x408, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

removeddit.com/r/classicwow/comments/ct08c7/welcome_to_the_rclassicwow_subreddit_ama_with_the/exhswq7/
vocaroo.com/i/s0fzztlBtPo5
freedomforuminstitute.org/about/faq/do-individuals-have-first-amendment-rights-on-others-private-property/
archives.gov/education/lessons/civil-rights-act
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=123024596
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XvAsR4O4W0w
wow.blizzard.cn/wowclassic
storage.googleapis.com/vox_prod/2019-08-21-03-19-19_548a5999-5d3c-4f37-be0b-0a13b5f3e2c8.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>paypigs will defend this

That’s pathetic.

> Unironically using the phrase "hate speech"
Leftists should just off themselves

Remember: China won.

>spelling out negative messages with corpses
Did this actually happen or is Blizz just trigger happy?

I don't understand why anyone would actually care about this at all; I could understand a mechanical change that effects the game in any way but this seems like you guys are just trying to find things to get angry about at this point

They take our freedom and claim it is to "protect us". Gamers... if you give them an inch they will take a mile. What next, are they gonna remove the cooking campfires because some players want to make a swastika? Unbelievable!

>Remember: China won.
"We'll expose China to capitalism, surely they'll see the light!"
>China's faces when

Attached: 1547613634896.png (368x447, 385K)

All this means is that players will be limited to leaving one residual bonepile behind upon death.

This was a genuine issue, and started getting out of control during Wrath when gold sellers would spell out advertisements with corpses outside of Orgimmar and Ironforge.

>spelling out hate messages

Just fucking set a limit on the amount of corpses, jesus christ the incompetence.

Disingenuous as fuck, nobody has ever used corpse writing to say anything by gold websites.

People who want to do that just find some ascii combo to get past the filter and spam FUCK NICKERS in tradechat with their ebin name.

It did, after blizz developed a way to autodetect and ban gold sellers who used chat in any way, they would do this suicide strategy and leave websites spelled out in skeletons

>noooo i can't make a swastika in a children's game i'm being oppressed

Seeing a bunch of corpses lying around meant that shit went down recently and it added to the immersion of the world though.

ironic,the game is dead now

why not just wait until they get reported and then ban them?

It got really impressive in WOTLK when they figured out a way to have corpses suspend mid-air and they spelled stuff out in the air instead of the ground. They would create a bunch of lvl 1s, then teleport them into the middle of Org and write the website in front of the AH entrance.

>nesingwarys wont be covered in skeletons 24/7 anymore
why even play

>I could understand a mechanical change that effects the game in any way

You're traveling and see a huge pile of player corpses

what do you do

Because you can't keep up with gold sellers buying new accounts.

I don't know if they just had a million free trials or if it was actually profitable to buy accounts to advertise because they made the money back selling gold, but there was a period of vanilla where you'd get whispered by a gold seller every 5 minutes

Remember that time retards thought classic would be the genuine classic experience?

Attached: 1566299702817.gif (173x267, 2.51M)

Nah, seeing skeleton fields was great organic immersion letting you know something was up.

Walking into BRM and seeing fields of skeletons or clustered ones let you know to be on guard.

Once again FFXIV proves it is the superior mmo since FFXIV doesn't have this problem.

>limiting the amount of bones get left behind
>censoring

Sounds to me like you're angry about being unable to leave corpse-swasticas and racial slurs all over the place.

>Blizzard advertises a classic experience
>It's not
False advertising lawsuit when?

Attached: darpadigra.png (1304x1376, 299K)

read

why would a swastika be inappropriate for a childrens game

good, nothing of value was lost. Who wants to see mountains of skeletons. 1 per death is plenty

Have you never played WoW for the first time, entered a contested zone and seen piles of skeletons littered around? It leaves quite an impression.

Attached: welcome to redridge mountains.jpg (1920x1080, 174K)

they are deleting the multiple corpses from the same character, not from multiple players

So like all skeletons are gone or are you being limited to one per player?

Because no skeletons = no interest from me

Finding player skeletons piled around was fantastic.

with this change I suppose you know theirs actually something dangerous around and not just a single guy dying over and over in the same spot, is your complaint that it is now a more accurate depiction of the danger around

good point, I don't actually know how Blizz bans for WoW and if they'd be able to get rid of this problem that way.
This is actually a really interesting problem for devs, I genuinely enjoy hearing about stuff like this

I thought Yiik or Anthem were the blunder of the year contenders.

this but unironically

>noooo I can't see any swastikas ever, not even the possibility of a swastika in my video games!!!
shit like this is what drives people to create swastikas in the first place.

I'm pretty sure that the idea will still get across just fine at the sight of 5 or 6 skeletons within a relatively close proximity to one-another. Quit sperging out over non-problems, you sad faggot.

If you played vanilla, you would remember flying lvl1 characters spelling out chinese goldseller pages in orgrimmar and it was not cool after the 100th time.

pretty sure i can still post Tiananmen square and get chinks blocked. pretty sure chinks are buzzing around our vidya like flies around shit, paying for cheats and selling their currency because they have no good games of their own to do so with. oh man, a shitty pop culture sequel cast one chink! game over man, china wins.

based, seethe harder incels

Why not just range ban China and then block VPNs? If this dump can do it then it should be a cakewalk for a billion dollar company.

>bunch of players all form a swaztika in game
What are they gonna do ban em?

If this picture doesn't tell you a story, you will never understand why this change sucks.

Attached: MC pvp.jpg (1440x900, 298K)

afaik free trials can't use any chat aside from /s or replying to whispers.

it's not really possible to die in the over world of XIV

>censoring
You keep using that word etc

underage is a ban able offended

the fuck
i mean people would spell nigger with their corpses?

They got to be a billion dollar company by taking the easy and most profitable route.

nigger

Yes

>i can't kill myself three dozen times in the space of an hour and spell out the N word, this game fucking sucks

Attached: 1561690046601.jpg (371x353, 13K)

>shitty thread that's unrelated to video games is set to autosage
What's the problem? The mods do it for gay erp and console war threads all the time.

This, but unironically.

No, they wouldn't.

It's just easier to make some ascii name and spam global chats. Nobody went through the trouble of making corpse swastikas.

>B-BUT WE WERE GOING HOME! MUH RETRO!

WOWCucks are the most pathetic fucking thing in this board, even more pathetic than weebs

Attached: wojak5.png (785x1000, 261K)

by this logic a single crumb is more helpful than a trail of crumbs, because even though you are less likely to find the crumb in the first place, it means you are close to the cookie

>every time someone defends censorship they invent a strawman like “the guy obviously said nigger that means its fine to restrict peoples freedom”
pisses me off. Why does nobody ever call out these fart sniffers

Each player still leaves a corpse. You just cant stack them from one player.

Its fine, the core idea is still there.

>not using removeddit
ajajajajajajajajaja removeddit.com/r/classicwow/comments/ct08c7/welcome_to_the_rclassicwow_subreddit_ama_with_the/exhswq7/

It's China.
The images of death and skeletons and shit are banned in Chinese media, the hate speech is just an excuse

>someone might write the nono black magic word
>please remove features, merchant.

>remove features because people are too scared something bad might happen and they might see an offensive symbol or a bad word
imagine defending this instead of just insisting GMs and Moderators do their fucking job and ban shitters

My man, that's still going to be the case. The difference is that each of those corpses is going to be a player, not two players that died multiple times.

And as others said this was because goldsellers would abuse corpses to spell out goldselling websites.

god that's so fucking pathetic
but then again blizzdrones are pretty pathetic so it fits

most normies are npc cuckolds who hate freedom of speech

well said, you really are quite the poet

imagine coming to stv on your first classic char. you go to the nessingwarys camp, already fucking anxious all the way and then you DON'T see the camp littered by fucking bones so densely it looks like an exhumed communist mass grave. fuck that just add flying at this point

The skeleton vanishes when the player resses.

Firstly, freedom of speech does not apply in private spheres. Secondly, its a fucking video game.

>it's another Yea Forums can't read episode
god you're all fucking teens.

Maybe wash your mouth before you speak to me so I won't get hit in the face by the pungent stench of Blizzard's scrotum.

THE YELLOW MENACE

Am I missing something here? I understand the blue post saying corpses won't leave behind skeletons at all. Which would suck.

k

vocaroo.com/i/s0fzztlBtPo5

So does an image out of the front of Storm saying
>CHEAPCHINKGOLD.COM

N

Inv to asmon layer

Sounds funny though. If someone is that much of a sperg, why not.

yes a video game. Meant to be fun. Why are you taking it away?

>Will the Skeletons that appear when someone dies be the same as it was originally? Right now they disappear after you die again, they used to stay longer than that.
>disappear after you die again

No. Each player gets 1 skeleton they leave behind. I.e. if you die you leave a skeleton, if you die again, a new one spawns and the old one despawns.

Its to stop the chinks from suiciding out their gold websites with their skeletons.

>Make the game tell who the body belongs too, if any faggot tries the NIGGER or CUNNY word you just ban him
So fucking easy

TARREN
FEAREL
DRUCHAD

anyone who pays money for "classic" is a retard

>people only pretending to care about free speech because a preemptive move to nerf residual corpses affects their ability to act upon said free speech to spell out "nigger," or build swasticas with their corpses

Complaining that it hampers one's ability to sense something wrong is your own retarded strawman in attempting to justify it not being nerfed.

This thread in and of itself is petty, and nothing but retards making a big deal out of something truly insignificant.

Shit like Kruul bodying whole cities and the boneyards that resulted were cool though

freedom of speech idea

freedom of speech law

brainlet

Not a WOW guy, but every thing I hear about Classic WOW isn't classic. Are they doing anything right?

Attached: Tree_Gnome_Village_completed.png (521x357, 84K)

So this is what the bargaining stage looks like for autists.

>hate speech

Attached: 1547479834988.gif (236x250, 1.47M)

NO U

The idea is to prevent it before it happens. Just an example but if they allowed it to happen first, a screenshot could be taken and then passed around the media which would become a PR nightmare for them

>freedom of speech does not apply in private spheres

Yes it does retard, stop confusing it with the 1st ammendment

t. bootlicker

People made swasticas out of skeletons?

Wtf? This shit isn't even an issue then. No problems with this at all.

The thing people are angry about is that back in the day, when you died, you left a corpse. When you resurrected, that corpse became a bonepile. Bonepiles were unlimited, each player could leave multiple bonepiles, and bonepiles had a set time limit before despawning.

The problem with this is that gold sellers abused this to advertise their websites, and people occasionally abused it to spell slurs or swasticas. Blizzard is nipping this at the bud by simply limiting the amount of bone piles one person can leave behind to 1.

It's not a big deal, but people in this thread want to pretend it is.

Attached: 12938289136.jpg (724x724, 221K)

freedom of speech as a concept is not a law, and your feelings are not the basis by which society runs.

they did in his head

Nobody actually did anything like this besides gold farmers suicide to create advertisements out of skeletons.

this is a false equivalency, there is not a scale of how much "cookie" something is; if there is 1 corpse you can safely assume a player died to some mobs in the overworld, if you see 5 then it is clear that there is an actual threat in the immediate area, infinite corpses might look neat on occasion but its functionally less useful as a way to determine the threat level of your surroundings as any one chuckle fuck could leave a big pile of garbage. You can like how the big piles looked but to argue that they are a more functional way to determine local danger is disingenuous or intellectually dishonest

>being scared of some corpses spelling N I G G A

>change that alters the atmosphere of a game thats supposed to be as close as possible to the original feel
>insignificant change
newfag

nobody did that. chinese just used it for goldsell spam. it was simply easier to just spam garbage General or Trade chat where everyone saw it rather than 1 specific spot in the world where maybe someone saw it.

People laugh at censorship until it affects them.
For example using a name that reminds someone of a bad thing or sounds almost like a thing that triggers them like Naga.
Ive seen this myself it happened to a friend they used a name that was a historical name but if you were a dumbass it sounded rude when pronounced wrong. Then he got banned.

We can't have nice things because chinks and sometimes people are mean online. That's why it's a big deal.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>w-we're coming home
No such luck

>crybaby faggot that only cries about their free speech when it hampers their ability to advertise their own hate speech

Keep crying over a videogame, nerd.

Attached: 5Kg7Y04.jpg (431x450, 68K)

TIANAMNEN SQUARE MASSACRE, ANTI RIGHTIST STRUGGLE

>Players leaving multiple player courses get fixed
Good, it doesn't make much sense and may clear up the flor for clarity/performance, maybe some changes are good
>advertismeents hate speech, negative messages, Chinese overlords
NO FUCKING CHANGES YOU ASSHOLES

Is this some kind of out of season April Fools joke?

Lol you fags will look for any reasons to hate classic. Cope harder faggots, we are going home.

>The reality is that China censors Skeletons like they do with Hearthstone
>They throw in the last bit to add controversy and not blame China at tge same time
>Yea Forums literally acts like they removed an extremely important part of the WoW lore
Just say that you want to bitch about blacks 24/7 in non-political games just for the sake of it

you still leave a skeleton, they didn't remove all the skeletons. if they were trying to appeal to china they did a pretty half ass job since they didn't remove the problem

READ THIS POST NIGGERS

Attached: 71298927_p0.jpg (1015x1528, 1.19M)

>always loved running into an area and seeing an assload of skeletons everywhere
>this is now taken from me because at some point an edgy boi spelled nigger with some skeletons

My total playtime in WoW was like 13000 hours when I quit in Cata, I never once saw this shit.

Also, what's stopping some Yea Forums raid lining up and drawing swastikas or spamming nigger in trade chat?

Wrong. Freedom of speech is exclusively reserved for political speech. It has zero relationship to private places.

But go on, go write kill all niggers on a sign and walk around town and see what happens.

Nothing, except the amount of undesired effort such a retarded act would require.

>chromatic aberration
I ain't reading anything by someone with SHIT TASTE.

Pools closed due to AIDS you massive faggots.

This kind of systematic fun killing is exactly why I'll never touch WoW let alone another Blizzard game again. The company as a whole has jumped the shark.

>tfw no more 1000's of skeletons at Nesginwary's Camp in STV

Absolute fucking bollocks.

Attached: 1516062655353.jpg (623x713, 62K)

Based

Ignore the /pol/tards all they care about is their fragile egos.

epic simply epic

I hope they atleast leave meat corpses intact if the player logs out dead. I loved seeing all the different joke names in Thunderbluff drowned in the small pond.

But in active ganking areas that would severely limit the amount of bones you can pile up, if a single player can only leave one pile at a time. The real solution is to simply randomize how the bones are laid out on the ground so that forming patterns with them becomes substantially more difficult.

Attached: 1559423279021.jpg (2388x1283, 376K)

>systematic fun killing
>POLITICS IN NON-POLITICAL GAMES IS FUN!!!
litteral sjw logic

>freedom of speech as a concept is not a law
That's what I'm telling you. And we don't need a law, we need people to meet the basic ideological standards of the enlightenment by just not being retarded

how did the goldsellers spell names with skeletons in the middle of the city? Like how can a level 1 possibly kill himself without hacks? genuinely curious

If you don't like the idea of people killing themselves to form a giant dick, you hate fun and should unironically off yourself.

So um make bodies unmovable??

based and redpilled

fuck regressive fascist communist normie retards

How is wow not political? are there no factions with agendas in it?

I made a comment in jest about AIDS I better be careful before I make somebody feel a not good feeling. What a fucking joke.

Teleport high into the air and fall to death. Teleport hacks are quite easy to do in WoW, but you will instantly get banned for using them.

>brings up politics out of no fucking where then accuses me of thinking like an SJW
take your meds

Nobody is saying that hatespeech isn't free speech you fucking mong. But go ahead, keep pumping excuses and working to defend your right to go around throwing slurs and ignorance behind the mask of anonymity.

>Freedom of speech is exclusively reserved for political speech in the first amendment
OK, now that I've fixed that for you, try again

>if you see 5 then it is clear that there is an actual threat in the immediate area

you can't see 5. 1 is the limit. You have zero information about how many times a player died

>Devs try to remove political bullshit from their game
>REEEEEEEEEE LET ME BE POLITICAL I NEED TO TALK ABOUT POLITICS

>Our 2019 version of a 2005 game is going to be less technologically advanced because otherwise someone's feefees might get hurt
This is why I don't buy games made by white people.

Attached: 1351523097954.gif (236x224, 1.89M)

in Orgrimmar you could do it by pulling Gamon and letting him kill you

Wait a sec.
Corpses/skeletons are still a part of current WoW, right?

>hatespeech
you mean wrongthink?

Teleport hack. They'd multi-box a bunch of level ones, run them to the org gates, pivot themselves at the desired angle they want the skeleton to spawn, teleport themselves high into the air, and suicide.

My friends and I would sit and watch it happen all the time back on Elune during WotLK. It was funny at first, but walking up to the gates and seeing gigantic gold selling ads spelled out in corpses gets old and annoying after a while.

World of Warcraft has always been political though. Obviously the Alliance are a stand-in for Republicans and the Horde are Liberals.

>It has zero relationship to private places
Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act requires anyone calling themselves a platform to adhere to the First Amendment in order to be granted its lucrative legal protections and is the basis upon which Youtube is currently being sued for violating.

>implications of Vanilla Gamon being alive longer than 5 seconds
Cease pretending you played before Cata.

Phasing and now this are literally the only two things that come to mind for legitimate complaints. But seriously though, anyone bitching about fucking multiple skeletons being dropped by one person is stretching incredibly hard for something to bitch about. Blizzard is likely trying to just hide behind this SJW shit to attempt to get a playerbase with toasters to give them sub fees so they don’t have to worry about lagging out in any heavy pvp zones.

>But go on, go write kill all niggers on a sign and walk around town and see what happens.

that's political retard

>haha it's alright that they are changing this, it's dumb anyway.

COPE. Just play retail cuck.

Not in china

republicans are a kind of liberal

you're bitching about not being able to talk about how much you hate blacks and trannies that is politics

>Wah I can't make a swastika my free speech!

It's amazing watching how easy it is to rile up a bunch of incels on a korean rice farm picture board.

Yeah screw Drumpfies

schizo

corpses spelling out gold websites (which were most likely scams with phishing malware) happened ALOT when I played wow on the servers I played on. The hate speech part is just dumb as hell though. Guess I'm kinda glad I stopped buying their games after the diablo mobile shitfest.

Attached: nightelfmagebyepoxondeviantart.jpg (663x1024, 101K)

the only thing i'm bitching about is them changing the way skeletons work dude. i've no interest in hate speech or any edge shit like that

Just make GMs and Moderators do their job.

I guess we'll just have to spell words by getting people to /sleep in patterns

Attached: wotlk.jpg (450x317, 68K)

Attached: 1566315498768.png (525x526, 282K)

freedom of speech is a concept, not a law

>he actually thinks the Founding Fathers of America would be fine with businesses censoring free speech

>about not being able to talk about
About whatever he wants to, it doesn't matter if its a censor on a word nigger, white, or pepperoni or whatever the fuck these morons deem inappropriate

this basically

as a rogue if you saw a bunch of corpses you knew you should stay in stealth or best to apply some poisons so you can get some hks since the area was active

you faggots will cry about literally the most minescule of things as long as it is capable of riling up someone.

>spelling with sleeping
>requires TONS of accounts
>spelling with corpses
>requires one account

Seeing the reasoning?

yes fuck migatards

Kys soiboi cuck

>diablo mobile
There has not been a single release after the last blizcon

>anti-vanilla trolls making a mountain out of an anthill and claiming that the game is dead because of it

what else is new

Attached: Mega (You) X.png (770x768, 480K)

>Private property is not government-owned. Restrictions on individuals' free-speech rights on private property do not involve state action
freedomforuminstitute.org/about/faq/do-individuals-have-first-amendment-rights-on-others-private-property/
archives.gov/education/lessons/civil-rights-act

what does a fragile ego have to do with someone saying nigger or having a swastika pic?

Attached: based.png (383x350, 71K)

>stop them from writing out ads with corpses
>now they'll be taking up a server slot just to do this instead while achieving the same result

oh no no no nooo

Exactly. Skeleton density also let you know what to expect. One bone boi? Some idiot AFKed and got taken out. Multiple ones of the same body type? Someone was getting corpse camped. Small mix of bodies? Lol, party got wiped on their way to dungeon. Mix of bodies of both factions? Cool, fighting went down. Dense mix of skeletons? FUCK YEA IT'S PARTY TOWN IM STICKING AROUND.

you see 5 if 5 fucking different players died, which is a good sign there is something dangerous there, perhaps you should work on some reading comprehension because the whole point I made was that a single player dying to the same thing over and over isn't an accurate depiction of its danger because any one idiot (you) could die to the same mob 5 times and leave a pile of corpses that would indicate a danger that doesn't exist

i remember mounds of dead player corpses spelling out things outside of orgrimmar

It should be a law, us constitution makes you think it should right?

>i just want to call for genocide of millions
>why is everyone so mad at me
off yourself /pol/

Take it up with the government or message American Airlines about how there's a bomb on one of their planes.

it's actually defined as a human right under international law.

im getting it just so ican privateky laugh at the shit show.
I play mmos nowadaysjhust to get pissed and privately lmao at all the faggots furries and niggers acting like retards. then ruthlessly exploiting them.

because /pol/ doesn't care about free speech. they only care about abusing it so that they can limit others free speech. so quit projecting and hang yourself already

Why did you totally ignore what I said ? Like, absolutely 100% ignored it? Youtube legally calls itself a platform but has begun banning people and censoring opinions it does not like. That is a violation of the Communications Decency Act. They can be a publisher and thus not subject to the Communications Decency Act, but then they are legally responsible for all content on their website and every copyright violation uploaded to them is personally their liability.

is there a single company that isn't pozzed af these days? god damn I hate this industry and basically everything.

Attached: adios.jpg (500x500, 67K)

>international law
doesn't mean shit

>private businesses
>censoring
>private businesses
>censoring
You're only pretending, right?

Ever saw an antifa member triggered?

Why does resetera keep coming here, despite having their own board?

>haha I'm playing the game just to watch a "shit show" haha I'm so cool and edgy because I said nigger xd xd

You need to be 18 to use this site.

>Make it so when you die you leave a skeleton at a random location within 5-10 yards, and maybe make the first skeleton of the same person disappear if they die 3-5 times in quick succession
>Problem solved

Nobody cared about the fucking gold selling ads, nobody ever complained about this before. If they're that much of a problem, BAN THE GOLD SELLERS INSTEAD

The Supreme Court has continuously ruled for the last 70 years that there is no such thing as speech that can be limited because it limits others' speech. What nonsense are you spewing, it sounds Eurotarded.

Blame the few that ruin it for many.

Imagine actually believing for a second that that nu-blizzard can do anything right, let alone deluding yourself into thinking that modern day sensibilites aren't able to invade something designed for an older culture that didn't give a flying fuck about offensive subject matter.
You classicfags are setting yourself up for failure and you've got nobody else to blame but yourself.

Attached: 1494959180185.jpg (3500x2940, 441K)

>he thinks the Founding Fathers would be fine with businesses censoring free speech

I bet you also think the Founding Fathers would be cool with non Whites invading America too?

yes they get triggered by nazi marches and then nazis get triggered in response because they can't believe they might get milkshaked for wanting to commit genocide

Why rewrite code when you can simply switch a couple digits?

my friend we are discussing what fragile egos have to do with saying nigger and posting swastikas, don't get distracted.

Attached: swastika jungle mags.jpg (449x600, 23K)

Blizzard don't care about solving problems, they only want to create them, to prove that nobody ever wanted to play vanilla in the first place

>Why did you totally ignore what I said
I didn't the link that I posted describes what you're talking about and how you can literally be removed from a place or fired for what you say it's a part of the Civil Rights Act of 1964

quit running off with those goalposts bud. free speech laws are as real as your virginity.

>lol we hit them with rocks we hid in a drink
>we're so clever
antifa advocate violence as political speech, you're as bad as nazi

Because its really easy to rewrite in this case. Like an intern could code skeletons to random drop nearby instead of directly on character in an afternoon.

>call for genocide of millions
God forbid somebody does that, we can't have that do we? We should rip away peoples tounges if they dare to TALK about something they should NOT
Morons like you should learn the difference between talk and action, read up about censorship in USSR and learn what consequences are for

>nation built by and for immigrants
Gee I just don't know, that's a hard question.

yea, small government and all that

You can't make a hammer and sickle either comrade. :(

t. triggered tranny
Its true though every mmo nowadays is a shit show because of degenerates.
When all the returning fans meet the devolved furry trannies its going to be hilarious.

Ok. So it's the equivalent of you posting an FAQ off of Taco Bell's website; irrelevant to the discussion. Why are you posting it?

I don't see the issue

Why does /pol/ keep coming here, despite having their own board?

If your read their works you'd know how selective they were about the quality of which immigrants get in.

Ever heard of consequences for one's actions?
Talking about calling airlines should not be a crime
Actually going with it and acting like a terrorist should

>its okay we didn't genocide yet
which is why you deserve everything you get /pol/nigger

People need to outrage over nothing as it is all they have.

you sure got'em with your clever wit and well thought out opinions

I have never in all my time of playing wow seen anyone spell out any hate with corpses or bones

the only thing i saw was the occasional dead body with a "urallfags" name

npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=123024596

yeah all those nazis in portland oregon LMAO
who are you kidding, antifa just knocks trash cans around the streets until they get maced. they don't accomplish anything except maintain the status quo

Shut the fuck up censorship apologist. Go take a walk outside and kill yourself.

>for immigrants

Built by and for Whites.

/pol/ is a part of Yea Forums. resetera is not.

>BAN THE GOLD SELLERS
I wish this worked but somehow they just keep coming, even though theoretically they ought to be bleeding themselves dry with the cost of buying new accounts every time.

I AM being oppressed damn it

Attached: 1534811567031.png (882x758, 18K)

>National People's Radio

THIS IS JUST THE START

EXPECT BANS FOR SAYING ANYTHING "OFFENSIVE"

Attached: sleepy.gif (500x453, 628K)

yep, dumb character names or just someone spamming in Trade chat until they get banned.

Why spend an hour spelling out nigger with corpses that vanish half way through instead of just spamming text.

Trump needs to hurry up and classiy antifa as a terrorist org that way any company with links to antifa can get done for aiding terrorists

>antifa is nothing
>but they should be declared terrorists because my fee fees ;_;

There isn't one, you literally cannot talk about anything in relation to World of Warcraft without someone claiming X, Y, or Z is a sign of the end times. Do yourself a favor and just filter and ignore every WoW related thread.

Nazis know very well that what they want is wrong, they just don't care that it's wrong morally, they don't need you educating them

Well I guess you can scrap the Chinese influence conspiracy. The Chicoms don't even have the fucking decency to clean up their dead. They just run you over and leave you there in the street while a hundred people walk past.

Attached: 1566028274851.gif (245x184, 510K)

>It's irrelevant
it literally is relevant to what you're saying dumbass Free Speech can literally be restricted with private companies depending on what said.

>Explicitly state the county is for white europeans in the founding documents

Yeah but I bet they really wanted to bring in somalis and just couldnt say it

And the real terrorists aka the far right create unopposed political demonstrations

/pol/ and Yea Forums are not mutually exclusive boards. There is significant crossover of people who browse both.

told you my money was on them fucking up. you never listen Yea Forums
hyping for a game from a corrupt company. grow up already, fags. place your trust in new gods.

Attached: kojima.jpg (600x335, 105K)

Do you have some kind of mental block on what this conversation is about? Platforms are NOT ALLOWED TO RESTRICT SPEECH BECAUSE THEY PERSONALLY DISAGREE WITH IT. THAT IS THE LINE OF DIALOG I AM TALKING ABOUT - NOTHING ELSE.

china has been capitalist for over a decade. they're commies in nothing but name these days, they're closer to a corporation-controlled slave state. they believed in the "no, you shouldn't limit corporate power, that's totally authoritarian, maan!" libertarian bullshit which resulted in a worse police state than the us or europe are.

Computers nowadays are like 100x better than 2005 PCs. Why is some chinkgold site gonna be upset to boot up an extra 10 minimal VMs to spell out a website.

It is literally a crime and it's called terroristic threat and it can get you blacklisted by the FBI. with your logic attempted murder shouldn't be a crime because they didn't actually murder anyone

the only real terrorists are antifa thats why they are on watchlists and are soon to be classified as terrorists

>USA was built for everyone on the planet everywhere to always immigrate forever like a national public bathroom
here's why 2016 happened and will happen again

If you don't think the slippery slope is possible, look at retail wow

>Have to tiptoe against bigchad e-celebs streamers
>Have to manage playtime around fucking react youtubers
>Have to deal with being second class if you are not e-celeb
>HAVE TO FUCKING PAY FOR THIS EXPERIENCE
>You are a goddamn second fiddle for that e-celeb
>Guild talk is about e-celebs ruining everything
>LAYERS LAYERS MMORPG
>Game from a decade ago
>SJW policies from 2019
Damn

Is this bait or something? This can't be real

Attached: 1566340670952.gif (436x320, 855K)

Exactly correct, a person can not be punished for intent or a thought

You must be new to wow resetera/gamergate/Trump new person tranny guy so if there is one person getting ganked multiple times and it leaves one body you don't get as good of a message I hope this helps you clear the fog from your hormones

I wasn't arguing that you can say whatever you want with impunity. The laws relating to freedom of expression obviously have limitations in place, even under international law, but to suggest it's just a concept and not something that anyone has ever defined with legal precedent is false.

/pol/ is a containment board and anyone who was here before the election tourists would know that.

Attached: VEE.jpg (480x463, 39K)

>Hey George Washington, that guy wont let me sit in his store and scream at his customers and he told me to leave, he is censoring me

Since you refuse to read it
>>Freedom of speech is protected by the First Amendment — but only where the government is concerned.
"What most Americans generally don't know is that the Constitution doesn't apply to private corporations at all."

again back to crumbs, by the time you find that number of corpses you are already dead because its 5 corpses and not 20.

Single players dont litter the ground with corpses like you're talking about. You didnt and wouldn't be mistaking pvp hot zones for 1 retarded player

Nobody is terrorized by antifa.
Everyone is terrified of being shot up in a mall by some rightard incel

>attempted murder shouldn't be a crime because they didn't actually murder anyone
>attempted murder
>attempted
See the fucking word here? Speach is not attempted murder

Maybe if the CIA stopped destroying third world nations for giggles they'd stop fucking leaving and coming here

Yes they can, intent is the difference between murder and manslaughter. Fucking retard lol

Microwave yourself you fucking putz.

Antifa is basically already being declared a terrorist org.
They act like terrorists.
You are a terrorist if you support them.

At this rate, they're going to punish severely people who gank in STV, or any of the other usual nonconsentual PVP hotspots.

A few hours of gold farming in retail would cover the cost of a month's sub on a bot. Then that month on Classic would cover the next five bots' subs and so on. They should really reject connections from certain IP ranges that don't fall under the region the server is based in, along with proxies and vpns, but it probably isn't so simple.

>Platforms are NOT ALLOWED TO RESTRICT SPEECH BECAUSE THEY PERSONALLY DISAGREE WITH IT.
they are private corporations are not tied to the First Amendment the government is, an officer can't outright arrest you for being belligerent but he can arrest you if a private company insist that you leave the property due to your belligerence and yet you stay.

Why football man don't stand up

we don't need pixel perfect corpse positioning, just seeing the rough location and amount of deaths would be fine. Spawn skeletons plus or minus a few steps of an actual death.

You didn't ACTUALLY believe nuBlizz could ever fart out a project without running it by the dilation committee first, right?

Not really. WoW classic is 90% DOA. Even the most hardcore wowfags start realizing this. The rest are just blizzard shills. They glow like the chernobyl's elephant foot when they post here

Attached: 1562232192917.jpg (960x640, 489K)

I don't think they should be declared anything other than idiots, and I wish they would actually be successful in agitation. But they're not.

People are getting angry over shit that doesn't exist at this point

Attached: 1377475609581.png (600x434, 57K)

>I wasn't arguing that you can say whatever you want with impunity
then what is this entire conversation about? it is Blizzard's right to remove whoever they want do to their speech just like you would have the right if you made a game or owned a store

He is censoring, but back then you could fight over it. Today, you can't even comment on anything bad with games.

No user that would require work, something a billion dollar company with over 4000 staff seem incapable of actually doing

>you're a terrorist if you support a terrorist organization

So when are we going to admit that US and Pakistan are terrorists?

wow someone never read Siege... that's pretty cringe my guy... oof

>muh MAGA 2020
Keep ignoring those plummeting poll numbers, tourist.

Holy shit.
Yeah. No way the allow Vietnam happening. Especially because of fishing

the motivations of these isectoid behind it reveals who they really are-

they used stolen accounts.

Most of it is western degeneracy. Japan is unfortunately starting to fold :(

TOR ruined this board, now everyone constantly screeches about how everything will fail regardless of any indication otherwise

Outside of one or two videos and images this shit never fucking happened in any degree that it would require complete removal from the game.

>Fucking retard lol
Get some help
>Yes they can, the intent is the difference between murder and manslaughter.
Both murder and manslaughter are an act, an intent or a thought is not an act
I'm not sure I can get it any more simple
>You kill - crime
>You say you might kill - not a crime
Sure you can educate and say it wrong to go around saying you want to kill somebody but unless you actually hurt a man, you did nothing wrong

Speech can lead to many things that's why there's a such thing as a terroristic threat that you can be arrested for an attempted murder can literally just be you writing in your car with a knife and saying how you want to kill your girlfriend as a joke

Lmao what a retard.

This is like asking why do the people from some off topic part of resetera post in the general section. I fucking wonder.

>china has been capitalist for over a decade. they're commies in nothing but name these days
Literally one of the very first statements Marx makes regarding communism is that it can only occur after capitalism has laid the industrial groundwork for it in much the same way that capitalism required a foundation laid by feudalism.

>Unironically defending Chinese gold advertisers
>Wahhh I can't spell nigger in public :(((
Reminder this doesn't chsnge how the game is played. You still leave a corpse and skeleton. Now you can't spam it like a nigger who thinks they're funny

>You say you might kill - not a crime
user
>>A terroristic threat is a threat to commit a crime of violence or a threat to cause bodily injury to another person and terrorization as the result of the proscribed conduct

Conspiracy to commit murder isn't an act? Damn baby, you stupid

They're higher than ever actually

hillsbrad won't be same with this change stop strawmanning

Just reduce the fucking lifespan of the corpses you maniacs. Good lord.

GET FUCKED "HOME"FAGS!!

Antifa are literally terrorists they dress like muslim terrorists and terrorise innocent people with violence.
Just look at them.

>One person might spend a day to spell out nigger with corpses with multiple accounts
>Better remove this feature

Attached: 1564894179750.jpg (1920x1080, 167K)

What part of "this is not classic wow" do you people not understand? At some point you have to realize they're releasing a sterilized shell of a game?

>t-the gold sellers!
Nobody ever, not even once, saw a website spelled out by skeletons in-game and decided to visit it. The only reason people don't like goldsellers is their endless chat spam. It does nothing to the economy, anyone retarded enough to buy from the bugmen gets their account hijacked and/or banned.

There will be a few less corpses on the ground. That's all. Stop being autistic about such a small change.

And besides, where do you draw a line?
Public declaration with creditability?
Public declaration without creditability?
Just a declaration on facebook?
A talk between coworkers?
A moment of anger when someone cut you off on a road?
USSR proves that the moment you start to use wrongthink it spirals very fast to the very essence of a citizen, use your damn imagination before you help ruin freedom for everybody

Cant form a real argument so you're just throwing every insult you can think of at this point? half of those insults are polar opposites of each-other, whats the problem? when the other person doesn't present a political reference you don't know what to try and insult them with?

Chinese are adapting and are immigrating to SEA and do their shit there

not that user but let me explain

"platforms" are legally protected from illegal shit like copyright, libel, child porn, death threats etc that are hosted on that platform.

But to get that, they can't editorialize the content. they have to honor the free speech of the platforms users. If they don't they are responsible for whats on their website.

I don't think this applies to wow or games though because they most certainly arent platforms and they are tightly moderated

>Nobody ever, not even once, saw a website spelled out by skeletons in-game and decided to visit it
>Muh nobody not a single soul
[Citation needed]

There's a reason we uphold freedom of speech as a standard for our government.
The same reason applies here, TRANNY.

Marx also wanted to abolish property rights.

Guess what China has in volumes?

How much does this gig pay hourly?

Attached: RCPjan17.1547747913409.jpg (853x575, 60K)

Attached: 45643736536833.jpg (640x633, 39K)

>such a small change

its not a small change seeing the sea of corpses after a huge battle was my first introduction to that area I still remember it to this day

It's such a flimsy excuse and I can't believe you're actually running with it. You can do better.

can't spell tyranny without tranny.

Fucking pussies. Fuck SJW's, I'm FUCKING SICK OF THIS SHIT

I give them 15 fucking dollars a month on top of buying the game.
If I want to make a swastika or spell nigger with my corpses I better damn well be allowed. I'm a paying customer and I will not be abused.

Attached: 1468725932098.jpg (454x453, 52K)

And I'm saying it's wrong and abuses freedom and liberty, should not have a place in the western world, It might save some lives, true but the gate it opens for restrictions of personal freedom of every single citizen is not worth it

Property rights are a necessary part of capitalism, how does this change any of what I just said?

Nobody here, maybe, but I've known multiple retards in the shit guilds I've been in through the years who admitted to buying gold from these places. People are dumber than you think.

its frankly a bit disturbing that you are disappointed that you can't assault someone in their own home or business because they don't want you screaming at them or their customers

It is not, at least in a truly free democracy of the people

It is 100% because of China.

>censoring
I hope you die in your sleep

>Guess what China has in volumes?
Isn't literally all property in China owned by the state and you can only technically lease it for a number of years?

about 200 :^)

Attached: t.png (631x436, 401K)

#nochanges

weird he never responded

What if the democracy of the people decides that it is a crime?

how Orwellian

>functionally identical but there is less skeletons on the ground some time
>THIS IS PRACTICALLY A NEW GAME

Attached: yNFlCtQ.jpg (482x251, 26K)

You should be disturbed that you think business should get away with censoring.

if they are doing it to prevent "hatespeech" or because of china then that is what it is

Have blizzard actually responded to any of the criticism?

the gold farmers staying in business and being able to afford new accounts constantly after they get banned seems to prove your statement false

>nobody has ever used corpse writing to say anything by gold websites
It's really obvious to spot you guys who have never played this before.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XvAsR4O4W0w

this is a HUGE red alert, i just wonder if this is because of the chinese gov not liking violent images

I still feel like being outraged about something. Give me something else then or I'll pretend I didn't read this post.

4 more Y E A R S

Yes
with forum bans

They don't buy new accounts user, they steal them

Why do you guys keep bringing this up? The Chinese version of the game is developed separately. Are there even Chinese Classic servers? Also, they're only removing this one instance of skeletons, while the rest of the game's imagery of skeletons and death are unchanged.

>When bones drop, move them randomly 1-2m from the orogin
There, I just removed the possibility of spelling out "hate speech" while keeping the feature.

and then when you get banned for doing it you will come make a thread here announcing how unfair it was that your money was "stolen" really looking forward to more of your garbage posts ruining this board

Not really, its them enforcing and already established clause in their eula. Stay seething. No one liked goldseller sites or nigger corpses anyway.

because china imposes its censorship on other regions

because its easier to sell if the game is already good for chinese standards than paying another team to make it chinese standard, just make one build of the software instead of two, ubisoft also tried to do that its WAY cheaper

please seek help

YES
I LOVE WHEN FEATURES ARE REMOVED FOR MEANINGLESS REASONS
BASED BLIZZARD

Fuck China

>give the community a reason to do dumb shit
>remove it anyway
Why didnt they just remove this and not say anything, i doubt anybody was thinking of spelling out fag with dead skeletons

Attached: 1565031970912.png (678x623, 222K)

>No one liked goldseller sites or nigger corpses anyway.
what are you talking about one the most mention things people remember about large world pvp are the huge number of copses you would see in the area after it happened, why must you strawman so hard?

Nobody cared about the corpse writing. What they do care about is being able to see where and how shit went down. It also adds more atmosphere. Moreover, people simply likes having the freedom to do such things. Less freedom reduces the quality of the game, as all subsequent expansions have shown. It's kind of why people even wanted vanilla to be rereleased to begin with, you know? Cunt.

I'm for this. You've clearly never seen the Chinese Gold Farmers with their massive adverts spelled out in dead bodies.Granted its always great to see the word "Nigger" spelled out in dead Elves.

No it isn't. You can enable china mode on your client right now if you want.

>SET overrideArchive "1"

in your config file and you will get the meat UD and gravestones.

Because of China makes no sense.
If anything it's looks like scapegoat.
Let's think a little
China has own servers.
China has OWN wow client. Censored one.
Simply they don't need to do anything because of China. No point.
And this is not first time when Blizzard lied. Same happened during "russian" servers with own battlegroup release in WotLK. They said "you can't play with EU because langauge and client are not supported yada yada". In realty people discover that this is bullshit and you can play on EU servers with russian client and translation.
Blizzard are faggots.

Attached: 1566271902504.png (270x279, 115K)

>Have to find literally anything to complain and bitch about
Get a life nerd

Attached: 1540131511372.png (327x355, 43K)

hmmm it sure is worth harming the atmosphere of a game where the main selling point is an immersive world of war(craft) in order to solve a non-problem that nobody has ever encountered

Explain to me how it's not theft. I pay for a product, then have said product taken from me while breaking no laws they can cite.

Attached: 1468533987851.png (420x420, 16K)

They talk about hate speech but that is not the reason why.

It's China. You can't show skellies.

imagine being this retarded lmao. how do these people even consider this dumb shit. it's not an issue, oh no someone spelled out gaylord, whatever will we do.
i miss when the internet wasn't full of fucking faggots who ruin everything

It gets put to work, start affecting the same people and they decide it was a bad idea after they see the results it has on them

>a few less
There will be magnitudes less. Instead of 200-300+ corpses from a 50 player fight, you will have absolute max of 50. Your math is dogshit son

That's not what you green text at all you idiot.
So which is it? No one cares or you want the "freedom" (in a privately controlled game you agree to an eula to play) to spell 'nigger' with corpses?
I get the atmosphere part, but really it's not thst huge of a deal. Also doesn't really seem to be the issue, since most of these complaints are about the ability to do what you want with your skeleton. Again I agree it chips off a bit of the atmosphere (of like 4 places) but jt really isn't the end of the world.

good job for actually thinking about if it's china's fault instead of the usual paranoia about them, but they do have classic, so it's likely that it's because of them
wow.blizzard.cn/wowclassic

Can we have a new internet please

Typical backpeddling when you're proven to know nothing about a subject. Fuck off.

they probably wouldn't have said anything but the blue post is answering someone asking why it was changed

Because it more profitable for the companies to only have one version of the game, and since china brings more money that one version is going to be consored

Yeah, it was hilarious

you realise nearly every recent marvel movie was censored because of china. That includes all releases.

why would they do something like this because of china if china has their own skelly analogues?

>Muh EULA
Go die in a hole you social parasite, nobody likes you and all you do is make people sad.
People wanted this feature, it's why they campaigned to have the game be released again. You cannot argue against this.

Backpedal more.

They might want to reduce cost by doing only one version of the game for both servers, It's dumb but I would put it past ActivisionBlizzard

>also gone are the massive corpse piles that would look rad as fuck
>because of the nono word
yikes

Its amazing how nigger has become the most powerful word known to man

>naturalization laws only allowed for white land owning males to become citizens
based retard

does "The Nicker" weapon still have it's original name? I haven't seen people throw a fit about it yet

It's for chinks watching western streamers

>actually it was a very useful feature to be able to tell how active an area was for pvp
>YOU JUST WANNA SAY NIGGER HA I CAUGHT YOU
It's all so fucking tiresome sharing a board with brainlets.

libtards pandering to sensitive niggers are cancer

THE GENUINE CLASSIC WOW EXPERIENCE

I would argue that "nazi" has more power behind it, with all the thing Germany does to avoid it

>limit individual player corpses to 1 or 2
>can still have the feeling of "oh fuck thats a lot of bodies"
>prevents a few niggers from ruining fun or chinks from selling gold
Literally just lazy incompetence

I can't wait to get banned for saying a swear word or calling someone bad at a game

Well this is game that have different clients. It's really makes no seance. Unless Blizzard is controlled by China government directly. Since only government want to censor shit like this.

BACK TO PRIVATE SERVERS LOL

Why do classic threads attract all of you astroturfing faggots? Who's paying you fucks to post shit no one cares about over and over every day for years in hopes of sparking outrage?

Attached: 1549513413924.jpg (1266x1280, 280K)

spoiler all the Nagas have been renamed to fishkin not even joking

Thy could also just offset the corpses by a random amount

>players can make advertisements with their corpses so we removed it

I wonder if there's marketing companies that specifically do this. I'd love to hear the pitch for that idea.

>wow his approval rating is so low he'll never win even though clinton had 37 and still won
>wow look how bad hes doing in these polls hilary has a 98% chance of winning
Can't wait to see you in an inevitable screencap

supposedly censored

I am already outraged you faggot
WHY CANT ANYTHING GOOD EVER HAPPEN LIFE IS JUST CONSTANT DISAPPOINTMENT FUCK

>retailfags and XIVtrannies are so absurdly assblasted that Classic is going to blow their shitty barbie games out of the water that they're doomposting about nitpicks
I'm going HOME in a week and you fags can't stop me, stay seething

>immediately thinks of niggers and swastikas
>but not of chinkiewinkie goldsellers advertising their websites which was actually damaging to the game
Big fucking think

They just can't stop themselves huh?
Fans gave them a very simple direction to go with
NO CHANGES
How hard it is to keep your hand to yourself

You're the blizzdrone pal, if you really cared about playing vanilla you would be mad too

Tick tock, Drumpfies. Not much time left and still so much he promised and failed to accomplish...

Is marvel that big in china?

>a screenshot could be intentionally created and then taken
Fixed for you

But why? The only actual changes are:
>right click reporting
>layering which will be gone in two months
>can't make infinite skeletons
and only one of those is actually meaningful and it will be gone before world bosses show up so who fucking cares

Incumbents always win assuming the economy isn't tanking, people would rather have 4 more years of mediocrity than risk a new potus doing the unknown.

No, no changes
No, no changes
No, no changes

>using it for its intended purpose is a strawman
>saying every single one of you just wants to spell out nono words is not a strawman though :)

china basically owns a whole lot of media industries they essentially own the american film industry
they did this by stealth aided by useful idiot communist sympathisers in the media.
They censor movies and media because they literally own it.

>stopping skeletons is the slippery slope that will lead to flying arena matches in the sky
no changers are the most fragile group of people prove me wrong

as someone who actually played during vanilla, fucking nobody ever drew swastikas or said nigger with corpses. It literally was either people drawing dicks or goldseller ads. what bullshit.

Autistic people are not allowed.

What's wrong with it and everyone here so negative? The majority respond of original post seem to okay with it

>china owns the american film industry
yes goy, its the chinks!

very much so
>right click reporting
an automated system that doesnt work in any game instead of manual support
>layering which will be gone in two months
It will stay, they want to use their brand new cool technology whether you like it or not
>can't make infinite skeletons
This one is actually fine, just the phrase hate speech gets everybody mad

t. retard probably a chicom deflecting

Blizzard proved them right many times already with retail

Cant wait until the naga suddenly have a permanent species name change!

there's nothing wrong with it, the thread's full of retards pretending to be assblasted by it. the whole thread is for shits and giggles mate dont take anything anyone says here seriously.
plus no sane person is seriously going to drop classic just because their corpse disappears after a couple hours

Yeah except theres a ton of other """""""""small"""""" changes too that all of you say the same tired argument for.
>its just layering
being the most obvious one

So pretty much in classic you will almost never see skeletons then?

Thank fuck. Was looking for a reason not to play. I have too much backlog shit and coop games to catch up on with friends. Sept is what, Borderlands 3, Astral Chain and Destiny going f2p. Month after that is CoD Modern Warfare and Ghost Recon, then after that is Death Stranding. If I skip all those games instead I get to what level 50-55 on my WoW Classic healer?

Layering will not be gone in two months because the servers will still be heavily overpopulated.
And the kicker is that they won't even be able to measure the true overpopulation problem until AFTER the layer merge

t. hershel rosenberg

dwarf rogue... home...

This fag is the kind of guy who'd get upset at you for firemaking Swastikas in Runescape. Fag.

haha epic vintage boomer meme xd

How long until shooters remove bullet holes in walls?

I'm thinking of dropping it because we told blizzard no changes, but they made changes

thanks, one less person in the queue

storage.googleapis.com/vox_prod/2019-08-21-03-19-19_548a5999-5d3c-4f37-be0b-0a13b5f3e2c8.mp3

Attached: indexu.jpg (273x185, 7K)

Only the player can see their corpses.

virus don't ope

And there will be queues because blizzard are too dumb to release more servers. Not a single launch event has ever gone smoothly despite their retarded gimmicks to solve the issue.

They often don't buy or steal them. Creating accounts with most things enabled is free in shithole countries like China.

>our freedom

You're paying some nerds so that they let you play on their server. They can tell you how to behave since it's their shit.

>campaigned
Literally when and where
Cry about the eula all you want. It's not a free server and if you wanna play the game you need to accept it and adhear to it unless you're among good friends. Sorry, user.
I'm not back pedaling if it's my stance you silly faggot.
Except it wasn't that useful, the pvp was typically gone if you only saw corpses. Otherwise you'd see the action before hand, unless it was just some rogue camping a spot.

They already did release more servers fren

>Release 100 servers to handle the initial hype
>95 of them are all but dead after a year

really smart ideas! BLIZZARD HIRE THIS GUY

>SJWs aren't ruining videoga-

Attached: 1538025723892.png (600x388, 86K)

MY BROTHER IS DEAD NOW

Is it more caving to Chinaman bullshit?
Games can die for all I care

I remember a single time duribg wotlk there was a sign in mid air made out of level 1s simply standing in the right positions, staying logged in. Will they ban character formations next? Lmao

>This makes me hate liberals, niggers and women even more

Has "hate speech" in the form of skeletons ever happened in Vanilla

I think they're fucking lying.

Attached: 1566356199959.png (750x707, 312K)

But you can still do same shit without any emotes. Just by standing with other 40 people.
Maybe China government literally bought company, fired all main guys (NDA for 10 years +$$$$$)?

Attached: 1566265275328.jpg (586x415, 17K)

Yeah, since they cant filter bad words in it like in chat

Pool's Closed: WoW Classic when?

I don't want chinks advertising their shit in my comfy RPG using dead bodies that never go away or edgy 12 year olds with cringe character names.

Just go on google and search "nigger" or "classic gold buy" and get your fix that way faggot

Attached: b764e3a40c06e5636cc6aa73843ee7b9.jpg (1021x999, 301K)

they caved to them forever ago, it really was often used and arguably distracting technique for advertising their shit.

Likely scenario:
>NuBlizz servers can't handle skeletons

Likelier scenario:
>NuBlizz is lazy and wants fewer differences between Western and Chinese version of WOW

This but unironically.

>Actually thinks the people at blizzard have good ideas after they had to be literally told to release vanilla servers by the community

NO MOM HE'S PLAYING A FERAL DRUID THAT'S NOT ALLOWED NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HE CAN'T BE HAVING FUN WITH THAT!
AEAEHAEAEREAFGAEDAEDF THERE'S A ENCHANMENT SHAMAN THEY'RE BANNED, BAN HIM BAN HIM BAN HIM. WHY THE FUCK WOULD SOMEONE HAVE FUN IN THIS GAME I'M SO SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THESE FUCKING PEOPLE NOT MIN/MAXING LIKE I AM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THAT WAS MY DROP GIVE ME MY EPIC I'M THE RIGHT SPEC I'M THE ONLY RIGHT SPEC ITS MINE MINE MINE MIIIIIIIIIIIIINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NO FUCK YOU MOM I'M NOT COMING DOWN TO DINNER, THERE'S A FERAL DRUID HIDING IN THE DOOR WAY AND HE'S SO SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKING STOP CASTING FIREBALLS IN PVP THEY'RE NOT THE BEEEEEEEST CAST FROSTBOLT PLEAASE I'M BEGGING YOU JUST PLAY THE GAME LIKE I WANT YOU TO, I'M RIGHT I'M RIGHT I'M RIGHT I'M RIGHT I'M RIGHT AND YOU'RE WRONG NO THAT'S NOT BIS ITS A SHIT ITEEEEEEEEEEEEM SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT ITEEEEEEEEEEEM WHY THE FUCK CAN YOU CAST REPENTANCE THAT'S NOT ALLOWED GIVE ME MY KINGS BLESSING GIVE IT TO ME NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT CRUEL BARB IS MINE I'M THE ROGUE I'M THE ROGUE FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU WARRIOR CRUEL BARB IS MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE I FUCKING HATE THIS WHY ARE NO ONE LISTENING TO ME WHEN I'M SO RIGHT AND THEY'RE SO WRONG FUCK YOU FUCKING NIGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS NOOOO YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO SAVE UP FOR THE 40 MOUNT YOU CANT BUY THAT GREEN ON THE AUCTION HOUSE SAVE YOUR MONEY SAVE YOUR MONEY STOPHAVINGSOMUCHFUN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: ap.jpg (225x225, 4K)

>NNOOOO PROTECT ME FROM HATEFUL FEELINGS, BLIZZAAAARD

>white, pink, and blue robes exist in wow
Get ready for human male characters laying down close to each other advocating trans pride next

Cope. You're making excuses for bad decisions.

-mes. Now aren't you proud of leaving the wrong side of history?

They'll just advertise it in chat instead. Enjoy.

no

I wonder how many times a WAAAAH I CAN'T SAY NIGGER greentext strawman has been made in this thread

I tried so hard to be hyped for Classic, I even was at one point, and even after layering bullshit I spent weeks minimizing it and getting over it.

Now this, it just doesn't fucking stop, I'm done. Time to unironically check out FF14

Attached: this is not ok.png (450x443, 102K)

Now they'll spam /s instead. So much better.

they just get filtered, flagged and/or banned - this is an effective method and it has been this way for a long time.

Of course nostalgiakeks defend this.

Except it's not and they never stop coming back.

LAYERING IS ONLY TEMPORARY SHUT THE FUCK UP XIVFAG

Attached: 1516308741615.jpg (399x489, 20K)

China wins again.

CHINA ERA BAYBAY

oh no muh experience is ruined i-
>Right click -> report as spam
wooooow

>all these spergs crying over skeletons will quit
thank fuck. comfy classic incoming boys

WAKE UP

it is effective, you rarely see get hit with chinese spam advertisements like you used to either in chat or through clever ways like this skeleton/body stuff.

but, it is funny?
don't tell me they got to you, too.

I don't understand why you guys don't just play on a pirate server. Vanilla all day long, can say what you want, and don't have to deal with nu-blizzard's incompetence or pay them for the luxury to do so.

better than your shit idea about having more servers though

>try to enjoy WoW classic by ignoring the layering, streaming culture, raiding wikis, Reddit manchildren, guild discord invites, no skeletons
>get banned while leveling on day 7 for "hate speech" when all you were doing was shooting the shit with your group in Scarlet Monastery.
Fuck Blizzard and fuck all of you.

Attached: 1464464752253.jpg (301x325, 11K)

14 years ago I bought 100 gold for 20 dollars because I was too retarded to farm it.
These days, I look at wow tokens going for 143k, and I just think.

stay mad BIGOT

>oh no muh experience is ruined i-
>>Right click -> report as spam
>wooooow
>does nothing
woooooow

>does nothing
>actually does something
wooooow

Almost 500 posts, less than 200 posters
Someone didn't get enough attention as a kid, so he makes up for it with farming (you)s on a terrorist burmanese virtual papyrus

I really wish all these American companies would stop bending the knee to fucking communists like a gaggle of goddamn traitors. McCarthy did nothing wrong.

bros just a heads up if you subbed to classic for your name you may be close to having enough gold on retail to buy a wow token and get at least one free month of classic time. retailbabs like to hoard pets and shit i sold a pet for 80k today and got enough gold to buy a token. i suggest you bros do the same

I would really be surprised, never happened to me

So like, everyone responded twice and some people three time?

>can't resist the temptation of saying nigger while doing a dungeon
>gets banned
good, less racists in my comfy game

You know, every time I see these threads, absolutely no one says that they're rolling Druid. Were they really THAT bad? Bear for 5 mans, Cat for leveling, healing for when your warrior buddy wants to take a crack at Deadmines... Shit, flag-running on WSG alone is probably worth it for the honor.
Where's the Druid love?

Never fucking saw it. And I spent all my time at city hub dueling outside of guild raids.

trans rights.

>classic
>but not this toxic part
FUCK OFFFFF

That's exactly what they did.

No, it isn't, blizzard cocksucker.

You think the only way nu-Blizzard will ban people is for saying nigger? lmao, enjoy your micro-aggression free safe space.

>NIGG...
OH nonono, we don't talk like this in Azaroth, this is a family-friendly and inclusive place where our feelings can't get hurt

Not to one though, dumbass

So video games are moving towards banning all drawing, is that correct? Say goodbye to bullet impact marks and sprays too I guess. Pathetic. I bet this is more about Chinese players though.

Its kinda dumb because if they limited to 5ish corpses people would hardly notice and it wouldn't let gold sellers write out website addresses.

You're not totally wrong, it's not pro china to say this shit. They are winning not because of their own skill but because Americans are way to enslaved to their own dollar. With such a large population to draw fresh income, it would be literally insane to American companies not to cowtow to that market. We are fucked, there must be a way to fight it but so far I can't see it. Hope always exists though.

Ferals are one of the best levelers. Bears are decent off tanks. Balance is a meme (but can be unironically good in pvp if you're god-tier). Resto is okay. None of these specs are good enough for the minmaxing tryhards, which is why druids are never talked about, but you can easily play as one and enjoy it if you like the playstyle

You people really dont get it you think companies are cowtowing to market.
No the fact is china owns the companies.

It's a secret, but druids try to convince others their class is shit so they have less gear competition and get 8/8 t2 geared in a couple BWL runs, for example

You could say the same shit about the poster he responded to, but you won't and we both know why. :)

I kinda wish we could go back to calling people the chinks, the gooks.

Thanks for telling me, I'll play a druid next week

Yes, it is

>No the fact is china owns the companies.
kek, like they own the south china sea huh?

nice I'm rolling Druid next.

Druids are the worst healer but they are good enough. You will never be in a situation where you are playing well against a boss yet can't beat it because you have 4 resto druids.
Feral is a bit more iffy but I guess you can sneak one or two in depending on the raid group.
Balance cannot be done outside of pvp, mana consumption is simply too much to handle.

That would be fucking rad if someone did though, both nazis and commies suck but the hammer and sickle symbol is way cooler than dude lines lmao

>Druids are the worst healer
*Holy paladin

Thanks, guys. Just wondering why I see these threads all the time and no one ever mentions Druid as something they would like to play. I have a group of friends that all want to level together, and I thought that Druid would be a good fit. That, and I enjoyed playing Resto in BC and WotLK; though, ultimately, I want to help in BGs.
I'm not too worried about PvE. I like it well enough, but I'm more interested in PvP as my end goal.

What's bad about holy pally? Thought they were good, or is that just in pvp?

>They thought they were going home

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Druids have 0 problems in PvP.

DELETE THIS

Attached: Neytiri-Avatar-female-movie-characters-24021427-852-480.jpg (852x480, 30K)

Thank you for the reassurance, dude. Hopefully see you there.

Attached: d4f.jpg (960x718, 42K)

>multiple blue posts telling us exactly when layering will be gone
>N-NO IT'S STAYING 5EVER YOU CAN'T GO HOME STOP HAVING FUN AND PLAY OUR BARBIE DOLL DRESS UP GAMES
C O P E

I know better than to trust an ActivisionBlizzard dev on their word alone

>n-n-n-no the b-b-b-b-blue post s-s-s-said!!!

The only way a druid will outperform a holy paladin in healing is if the paladin spent 2/3 of the fight reapplying the 5 minute buff instead of using the greater blessings (which will be in from release).

You mean like how they said they want Classic to be authentic to the original?

get fuck mutt lol

>blueposts
vs
>seething of trannies
which am I more likely to believe?

You're right, I should trust some literally-who anons like yourselves instead of the developers

>you think you do, but you don't

>all these seething people
not one of you is going to stop yourself from playing in less than 6 days.

The more credible ones

>Actually WANTING set t2
>Not getting non-set leather like the taut dragonhide gloves/belt/shoulders
Why are so many fucking Yea Forumsirgins pretending they played Vanilla when they very clearly have not?

lmfao
MUH h8t3 5p33c4!!11|
:'(

t. blizzard shill

How is saying nigger political you stupid faggot?

someone might think bad thoughts and probably do bad things!
SHUT IT DOWN

Implying china doesnt own the world

this post is a falseflag. stay strong classicbros the onslaught of hate against our home is at its end.

trans rights.