How the FUCK did this shitty 2D Dark Souls rip-off with cringey tumblr tier art get so popular...

How the FUCK did this shitty 2D Dark Souls rip-off with cringey tumblr tier art get so popular? Is it just the retarded Switch fags?

Attached: Hollow_Knight_cover[1].jpg (316x316, 39K)

How many buzzwords can you fit in that post?

Switch fags will buy literally anything at any price.

This is it. The most wrong post.

OP found out Hollow Knight was on a nintendo console and came to Yea Forums where shit opinions live and breed.

I post cockmongler in almost all my posts and even I find your post cringy and tryhard, OP.

Attached: 1563776190722m.jpg (955x1024, 91K)

How dare you compare this steaming trash heap to Dark Souls. Look at Salt and Sanctuary if you want to see an actual 2d soulslike.

Switch version didn't release for more than a year after initial release.

>2D platformer
>Dark Souls rip off

Attached: 1509551930994.jpg (645x729, 26K)

The PC version was released a whole year before Switch and literally nobody but like 20 platformer autists talked about it. But now it's some indie sensation lmao. Think about it.

People liked Hollow Knight before it came to Switch

Reminder.

Attached: Reddit Knight.png (608x196, 24K)

>EETS DARK SOULS CUZ ENEMY KILL GIVE MANA HAHA

Attached: 016039CC-40DC-4C9D-907D-AD8D0B05E0F8.png (1092x1050, 120K)

I can't stand the level design of that game or most of the systems. It just makes it a pain in the ass to play it and not enjoyable. Nice use of HDR though.

>Phoneposter

Attached: pennTrash.jpg (1024x682, 135K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190820-190556.jpg (1073x555, 112K)

it was talked about even before it came on switch, wtf are you smoking retard

Nowhere to the same extent.

youre completely braindead

I'm happy the Switch version brought in more sales for Team Cherry, but the console fanboys piss me off to no end. Everyone who bought it on the Switch HATED the game before it came to the Switch. They only support games if it can support their dumb console war. And that's not fair to games like Hollow Knight.

It makes me instantly hate exclusives for this very reason, like Xenoblade and Smash bros. People only like them because of the stupid waifus, or so they can have a quip and gotcha in their next console war thread.

Attached: tom.png (696x490, 616K)

what is this supposed to mean

that's not true most Nintendo fanboys I know only give a shit about Nintendo games they don't even participate in console wars

Yes it was. Stop with this revisionist bullshit.

>Consolefags hate things they cant have even if its good, and love things they get, even if its dogshit
Congrats user, you've just deciphered the basis of the coping mechanism of consolefags, aka sour grapes!

>thread was on page 8 or something
no way

>they don't even participate in console wars

Attached: yeah nah.gif (300x240, 892K)

I am talking about IRL not message boards. I know a bunch of Nintendo fanboys who literally think videogames begin and end with Nintendo and they only play Mario Kart and Zelda, maybe Smash Brothers for them FPS died with Goldeneye