So with the hype of PW4 and Three Houses doing so well...

So with the hype of PW4 and Three Houses doing so well, it is pretty much a lock that Koei will get another bite of the apple for FEW. What can they do to fix the hot mess the gave us the first time.

For me they don't have to do much just two thing

>no clone move sets
Really HW and PW series as a whole have shown you can have a large cast with out being lazy and giving characters the same move set. If it mean some characters are hands down worst than other so be it.

>better Character pool
I am not just talking about Reps for older games. FEW only has two un mounted spear units, and one un mounted ax unit. I think it would be pretty cool if a new ax unit had a hand ax combo or something.

Attached: H2x1_NSwitch_FireEmblemWarriors_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 327K)

I want an avatar character and romances so I can make babies with Camilla.

I just want one thing and that's more characters from games that don't take place in Archanea or wherever the hell Fates is supposed to be. That's all. That's all I want.

And more buttrock, but that's a given.

And maybe the Black Knight as a Lu Bu equivalent, but that's practically covered under my first point.

>What can they do to fix the hot mess the gave us the first time.
Giving a shit about Fire Emblem.

>no playable armors
>no mounted lances
>three pegs with the same moveset
>four archers with the same moveset
>every other sword user is a clone of someone else
>camilla has no hips or ass

They pretty much made Three Houses so I feel now they are a bit more invested in making a good Fire emblem game.

What are the chances we'll see any Jugdral content in a sequel?

>>no clone move sets
Clone movesets aren't the problem, it makes perfect sense that there would be clones in Fire Emblem when every cavalier shares the same animations, every myrmidon shares the same animations, etc. What DOESN'T make sense is the shitty way they utilized clones.

They didn't really use them to expand representation into other games; only two characters from non-focus games got in as clones, Lyn & Celica.
They didn't really use them to give us options for weapontypes; we only have one axe cavalier, one sword cavalier, one axe infantry, etc. Yet we have 3 lance pegasi, 4 infantry archers, etc.
And they didn't use clones to add more minor characters in; the cast is just Fates Lords + the Shephards + Marth, Caeda and Tiki.

IDEALLY they have some kind of Archetype system where there's a generic moveset for every move/weapon combination, which they fill out with recurring character archetypes. Main lords and villains get fleshed out movesets, but their supporting cast makes it in as glorified skins with their own voice lines, stat builds and a main role in at least one History Map.

For instance, this system in FEW1 would add these characters to support the existing cast
>Sword Cavalier
Cain (FE1), Stahl (Awakening), Kent (FE7)
>Lance Cavalier
Abel (FE1), Sully (Awakening), Sain (FE7)
>Bow Infantry
Gordin (FE1), Virion (Awakening), Wil (FE7)

Or if Ike was to get in, Titania would use the axe cav moveset, Soren would use the wind mage moveset, etc.

I will never be ok with clone move sets. You have Orochi game and DW games with 100+ characters and each of them have their own move set. Anything less is just plain lazy. Warriors games aren't that hard, so it is pretty easy to get any character capable to clear any map. So why not make it so each one plays a bit different

fucking take out velezark in history mode or at least extend the s rank time limit if he shows up

also does anyone still play this game, im working on the rest of history mode and im wondering if topsy turvy on lissa is even worth it because i usually send her to deal with magic enemies but topsy turvy makes that strategy shit

I played it for a bit but it doesn't have the staying power of PW3 or HW

it was my first musou and i actually like the core musou gameplay and the FE styled pause menu where you tell characters to do shit was really cool to me too, i really like multitasking like that, do the other musous play like this, namely the menu/command aspect

The AI in this game is pretty solid. You tell it to do something and they will do it. Other it is more like guidelines. You will have to babysit your other units a bit more. HW and PW make up for this by having way more stuff to do and a more fleshed out combat.

Because there are like 16 Fire Emblem games and each one has like thirty playable niggas.

ill check out both then, thx user

Post the Never Evers you want the most. Inb4 someone says everyone who isn't from Archanea and Fateswakening is a never ever

Attached: Echidna (FE).jpg (267x343, 22K)

Jake and Beck (the balistae guys) from Archanea

Well you don't have to make all of the playable. Also if FEH has shown us anything is that IS is ok with changing up which weapons a character can use. Again there is no reason for them to have clone move set. With them playing it fast and loose with what character using which weapon they can make it work

>What are the chances we'll see any Jugdral content in a sequel?

Probably very fucking low. It's a shame because I'd love to tear through armies with a Holy Weapon unit like Shannan or Sety.

>Well you don't have to make all of the playable.
You say this because I guarantee your favourites are popular characters and not 100% guaranteed to be the units that would get thrown in to the bin.

Attached: 20551538_p0.jpg (900x799, 301K)

My boy Lex.

Attached: lex.jpg (739x1029, 235K)

>Get your favourite character announced
>"btw we gave them a lance and made them a cav instead of the axe using Warrior they usually were lol"
That's a shit fucking idea. Neck yourself.

It is just an idea man. Unless they want to go the HW route and have less characters but each one has different weapons they can use. I don't really see a way they can come up with 10+ move sets for swords, axes, spears, and bows. Magic is easy since it has some any schools and most mages can cast spell from any of them

Then don't. Make six move-sets for each weapon and divide the users of said weapons among the movesets that best suit their personality/unit archetype.

Then you run into clone move set, which are the worst. Even more so when you add in DLC characters. Either you pay money for a new character how has a clone move set or you have to shell out to get a new character with a new move set. I really don't understand how anyone can be for clone move sets. Gamers will min/max the fun out of any game. With clone move sets you will have people just using the best character for that move set. At least when everyone has their own move set you have a reason to use them even if they aren't the "best" pick

>Then you run into clone move set, which are the worst.
Not when you have like a hundred fucking dudes, my dude.
>Even more so when you add in DLC characters. Either you pay money for a new character how has a clone move set or you have to shell out to get a new character with a new move set.
"DLC gets new content"
Wow say it ain't so.
>Gamers will min/max the fun out of any game. With clone move sets you will have people just using the best character for that move set. At least when everyone has their own move set you have a reason to use them even if they aren't the "best" pick
>Min/Maxing
>In a fucking fanservice musou
Have you tried using a character because they're your favourite character? I didn't buy Fire Emblem Warriors* because I thought
>"Oh fucking boy I can't wait to try literally every character to see which one does 51 damage per swing as opposed to 49 and then autistically play literally nobody but them."
I bought FE:W to play characters I liked that were part of the Fire Emblem franchise.

*I did not buy Fire Emblem Warriors.

>Giving units clone movesets but giving them each different damage values for arbitrary reasons
>In a musou
Never - and I mean this quite seriously - never apply for a job at Koei Tecmo.

The most fun I had playing HW or PW was being force to use a character I never had before and finding out their move set was pretty fun. Anyone can clear the game using Luffy or Master Sword Link, but the real fun comes from knowing how to cheese maps wit Ruto, Wind Waker Zelda, or Brook.

It's a good thing I suggested making more than one move-set per weapon, isn't it?

>Lord
>Myrmidon
>Merc
>Cav
>Armour
>Flying
>Dancer
That's just swords. That's without the obvious "Male Myrmidon - Female Myrmidon" tweaks that would need to be made, too.

I fucking hate that stupid baton's moveset, doesn't fit my playstyle at all.
Ruto and Brook are fun, though.

Pirate Warriors and Hyrule Warriors are bad examples regarding movesets when it comes to Fire Emblem Warriors, because 99.9% of their casts isn't "Some faggot with a sword and that's it". Fire Emblem, on the other hand.

Baton is great for maps where if you get hit you go down to 1/2 a heart.

>Flying
Yeah cause I loved how all the flying units in FEW had the same move set.

cease breathing