Brutal Doom dev is pissed that Ion Fury devs caved in

Brutal Doom dev is pissed that Ion Fury devs caved in.
steamcommunity.com/app/562860/discussions/0/2763442118825066622/

Attached: bdm.png (787x1227, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/vr/thread/5753238/#q5756875
youtube.com/watch?v=a7WSXBpozhY
youtube.com/watch?v=QWVJMO4LjRA
twitter.com/harada_tekken/status/1102744549372227584
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4MKAf6YX_7M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Uhm... is anyone else creeped out about how fascist and nazist this guy sounds...? realy gross desu..

Who cares, hes a non white that panders to redditors.

Get woke
go broke

Attached: 1565470895551.jpg (734x971, 146K)

he always acts like this lol.

Fuck off resetera

Definitely. I've already got some people digging on him and will post the info in the usual channels so he can be dealt with. Nazi scum like him has no place in our world.

>obvious joke post
>still falls for it
Does 4channel just hate irony, they refuse to notice it.

Dunno how it’ll work out for them, but I was gonna buy the game before they cucked so they lost my sale anyways.

....*clap.... clap*
Bravo, sister. Bravo. Soon these nazi FUCKS will think twice about challenging the Katniss generation...

So why does this site hate and mention Reddit all the time when Resetera are the ones who cause real damage to the video gaming community with their organized hate mobs threatening to cancel people at will?

The game is number 4 trending on steam so
>g-get woke....

Does anyone want to actually talk about the game?

Some people just want something to be angry about. It doesn't have to be real, it just has to be there.

cool
brutal doom is shit

because reddit encourages censorship.

>still a top seller
yeah totally broke lmao. go outside for once loser

Wow looks like someone needs to have sex

desuarchive.org/vr/thread/5753238/#q5756875

based BR

Kill yourself immediately

impossible now. I just started though and it's pretty rad

Reddit is the lesser evil by a wide margin, but they're still garbage and the karma system enforces a hivemind mentality and feedback loop.

This shit is stupid as hell. Admit it, you fuckers love the drama, don't you.

You don't come here for fucking video games.

Trans rights*dabs*

>Some dev probably snuck it in there as an in joke that was going to be removed before the game shipped.
>Perpetually offended emcels of 2019 tear their hair out because the word gay appears and that is somehow offense
>Now the studio is forced to alienate one half of their consumer base no matter what they do; even if they do nothing at all

haha, I bet that got got dunked on by the boss if hes even still with the company

Attached: 1279363188606.png (275x304, 149K)

Sounds based.

Whats "Brutal Doom" and where do I buy it. I don't play PC games. Could I run this on an 860m?

NOOOOOOO ITS MAKING SO MUCH MONEY NOOOOOOO WHAT HAPPENED BROS?!

Oh shit thats some brutal honesty right there. At least someone has guts.

>release female protagonist
>company goes under in a week

Attached: 1561389145257.gif (112x112, 12K)

As a trans woman, why can’t you just respect me?

Basado y rojopildorado

Nah he sounds pretty based actually.

Based and redpilled.

>why does this site hate and mention Reddit all the time
Because the users are the same.

Any tl;dr?
Is this another story where resetera raided something?
>resetera and twitter have more power than Yea Forums

Africa tier IQ

Attached: that easy.gif (500x249, 1.9M)

HUGE GUTS

Because you don't even respect yourself, and blame others for your failures.

Because in less than half a decade you have destroyed everything gay men fought for.

how is chopping a dick more expensive than adding one

Walking in parades and having the elite shill for you is not fighting.

I can't tell if anythings sarcasm on this site.

Attached: dsfsdfsdfsdfds.jpg (1125x923, 729K)

Which is it in the end ? Are you a trans or a woman ?
As long as you don't censor anybody or don't bring up the fact your trans everytime you have the occasion and stay away from children I don't care at all. Just leave other people out of this or they will come to hate you. And those who already do will even more.

Based

Keep saying it

youtube.com/watch?v=a7WSXBpozhY

Attached: 1566262780042.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

Ever heard of supply and demand?

He’s saying Resetera just became a lot more stronger because of this.

All of these are the correct answer.

>J-JUST PRETENDING
Yeah no ironic shitposting is still shitposting. And I'm almost 100% certain people whi make these kinds of posts mean them nowadays.

>Subhuman faggot OP, angry at life, makes a shitty, off topic thread
>Gets no replies, on its way to being archived
>Samefags an obvious strawman
>Subhuman children fall for it
I hope all of you burn alive

you'd have to start by actually being funny first.

Chopping off a dick requires you to stretch the hole open your entire life, while turning your vagina into a hotdog will eventually heal.

its always seemed so strange to me that people cant see it.
the word selection alone is a dead give away for me. maybe its a language or cultural thing. Or maybe taking everything at face value.

wow the brutal doom dev is less retarded than i thought
caving in to changes only made the devs look like bad guys

What is this 2015?

Because you couldnt just keep it behind closed doors and now your movement has become detrimental the health of western society

Attached: 1566162191193.jpg (720x960, 109K)

Extremely based
Should I play Brutal Doom?

Resetera got butthurt over some devs' comments on their discord, which were pretty reasonable but they saw it as transphobic. Pretty much every other corner of the internet thought Resetera were being fucking idiots and overreacting, but the devs decided to relent anyway.

Okay. He's right.

Can we stop with the Ion Fury threads now please? I know your game is super niche and not doing that well, but please take that shilling somewhere else.

Attached: anime_depress.jpg (380x380, 50K)

Nothing personal kid

>one half of their consumer base
the people who got upset in the first place would have never bought the game

keep getting asspained on the internet like a newfag then. idgaf

Jesus fuck jesus fuck jesus fuck
This shit has gone well beyond Weimar, we are living in a literal clown world.

considering a contributer bailed on it because he found the word "nigger" in the code, maybe

How is this fascist Nazi speech? He just got pissed because the devs cave in to stupid tranny bulling. I think he is based af

Fuck you! this game deserved better, must we assume you helped to this shitstorm, fucking piece of resetera shill?

wew
Even more based than I thought

BASED non-white not cowtowing to white tranny freaks.
White anons should learn something from this man, maybe then you guys wouldn't have so many issues.

You have no idea, the biggest driving force behind anti trans sentiment is trans people themselves

Attached: 1565984519433.jpg (1515x1159, 202K)

what's it going to take to wipe retardera off the face of the earth and this time prevent them from coming back as a third site?

>Rolling a piece of leg/arm flesh into a sausage log that sown onto the groin with a catheter insterted
vs
>Taking an existing piece of flesh and reversing it, carving out a decent portion of flesh while being careful not to lose ALL of the nerve endings along with requiring more check-ins due to being far more likely to result in infection
Maybe if the pseudo penis wasn't literally a strip of skin with a pump stored in the balls it'd cost more.

If you think the joke has anything to do with trans people, then you're an idiot.

Wait, what did they end up censoring? Someone have a screenshot of it?

kek, just a few comments in and someone's already calling him racist.

Well there are idiots that actually exist like this, so without inflection sarcasm is hard to read. It's better heard

stop giving them attention.

Welcome to 2019! I'm personally very excited to see what 2020 has to offer.

Attached: 1542840687692.png (1428x773, 484K)

Sgt. Mark is the epitome of douchebaggery. I hate that I fucking agree with him on this.

Attached: another angry fourze.jpg (200x211, 19K)

Thats why steam is dying. Lmao this doesnt happen in epic and they get exclusive games on top of that.

You sound like a mega retard, but I will bite. Brutal doom is a mod to the original game, doom. It massively upgrades the gameplay and adds tons of gore. Its free, just google and download it faggot. Its the best mod out there

>do thing that pisses of trannies
>journos start fuming and crank out outrage articles
>conveniently say that they’re “sorry” and throw a pittance at them
>create more outrage from other side of the autistic spectrum
>now even more people know about the game and are either outrage buying or spreading the word

Attached: A586ED39-F047-46BA-8E88-E1CBC03856D7.jpg (300x300, 47K)

he right *nods head*

The same reason I don't respect a self-hating black person, or a self-hating white person, or a self-hating woman.
Why would I respect you when you don't even respect yourself?

This is stupid because dressing in drag and being a trans are not the same thing

I literally didn't even know this game existed at all before all these Twitter outrage threads. For fuck's sake, just stop.

Attached: anime_stare.png (760x839, 760K)

See at first you think that but then more and more similar posts pop up then you hear rumors about raids. Even if its ironic its so tiring.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 104K)

>don't know what this is about
>google it
>dev said not to make your kids trans at birth
>Voidpoint will institute a zero-tolerance policy for this type of language and all employees and contractors will undergo mandatory sensitivity training. As part of our efforts to contribute to the work that must be done to further support these communities, we are donating $10,000 from Ion Fury's release day proceeds to The Trevor Project. We are also patching Ion Fury ASAP to remove all unacceptable language.

hahaha oh wow

Attached: 1560117538203.png (640x1136, 1.41M)

Attached: 1566171193559.jpg (589x785, 191K)

>people still don't believe that the trans push from the elite is a stepping stone to normalizing pedophilia
They couldn't be more obvious about it if they tried

Because respect is to be given by an individual, not a public display coerced with authoritarian means.

Attached: 072lol-limewire-28418.gif (320x234, 913K)

>fake russian bullshit
lol

i certainly wont stop until the game gets the respect it deserves, and no one should stop either.

I'm thinking about it but I can't say anything without advocating violence.

Attached: shrg.jpg (480x284, 18K)

Its part of the same community. I have no problems with the concept of homosexuality, but the LGBT as a community is a den of degenerate pedophiles.

Attached: 1566161993037.jpg (563x667, 61K)

>obvious joke post
You are clueless if you think this shit is a joke. We had these same posts when this first happened and those niggers actually DID do as promised. They legitimately went and posted it all over resetera and campaigned to shit on the dev. It's not a joke when these insane people actually exist here

Attached: 1537000989635.jpg (1270x1256, 174K)

More people need to call out how anyone advocating for parents to push their kids towards transgenderism probably has some kind of fetish and is getting off to it. I find that shit truly disgusting.

very offensive

>another fabricated narrative that caters to a minority with the purpose of profit

fuck this shit

because you're a freak of nature.

Attached: 40%.png (800x600, 51K)

It's already at "mixed" and going down still. Plummeted from bestselling to like 50th place. Not to mention the insane amount of refunds. You know it's over.

I wish the Russians controlled all the things lefties claim they do. I would feel much safer.

A shampoo bottle

>all the stories are true
No shit, we've always known that the degeneracy and pedophiles were all true.

Because you are something that disgusts me, I'm not obligated to respect you either.

Attached: 1538672856294.jpg (1080x2001, 318K)

>"as a trans woman"
You already lost me there, transtrender.
You either become or woman or you stay a crossdressing faggot.

when is the over due purge happening?

Oh yea, I'm sure all this is really helping them sell copies.
Which is why the game went from being on page 2 of the Steam top sellers here in the US to being on page 8.
I'm sure phoneposters like you are definitely buying this PC game aimed at people who grew up with Duke Nukem and Blood.

redpill me on stg mark
I think he is a cool guy honestly. Brutal doom is a work of art

They're too powerful.
pretty ridiculous how normalfags see Yea Forums as "evil site for school shooters " while shit like twitter, resetera and reddit
>regularly raid everything
>ruin people life by firing them from job or accuse them in weird shit
>bully people until suicide
>stalking
>pushing their agenda everywhere

Attached: 1566159183670.png (477x537, 406K)

It starts with you

b-but we apologized, and gave 10k to a tranny charity, and are forcing our entire staff through sensitivity training!

Attached: 1356234078285.jpg (126x126, 3K)

Because you aren't entitled to the respect of others, that's something earned, not a legal right. You can live however you want, but don't expect (or demand) others to take part of your life choices.

Attached: 1557406521393.jpg (647x1009, 334K)

You should never give in to these lunatic fucks. It will NEVER be enough for them and it only undermines your autonomy as a creator.
Fuck these idiots.

nobody deserves respect
respect is something you earn with hard work

slit your wrists retardera

People just tend to dislike him because he is not some corporate fuck who wants to pander to everyone. He says what he thinks and doesn't back down because some autists get upset over it.

God I love this clown world.

because it's easy (you)s not only that it gives them a sense of power being able to manipulate people into being angry. as someone who has folders FULL of bait for every console, political spectrum, and every other random shit in-between, it's like a fucking high. I giggle like a little faggot the whole time people are getting upset. I will say anything to make people upset even if I completely disagree with it.

play project brutality
is brutal doom but good

>Random twitter screencap of two literal whos talking
You people don't even try in these threads

funny enough, the left is actually tearing itself apart because the moderate base in the Dem party feels repulsed by the progressives who are pushing this shit and recent stuff is trending towards that alienation turning into folks becoming non voters or flipping the right. Because voting Pub is less offense to them than rubbing shoulders with pedophiles

Attached: 1566162063828.jpg (1310x978, 134K)

I know that reading comprehension is hard and you like being asshurt about trannies. I’m just saying that it starts with you.

he is a brazilian guy

brazilians tend to not take shit whitout talking shit back
so everybody hates him because he isnt a pussy

You actual fucking retard

Holy shit I love brutal doom now?

Do you have a bbc folder user?

There is literally nothing wrong with drag. It has been a thing for a long time now. Trans is the real problem.

Spend an hour on Reddit and you'll realize it has a similar userbase to Yea Forums

no seriously end yourself immediately.

>finally a strong woman of color in a managerial position!
>spits real talk
>REMOVE THIS FUCKING HOMOPHOBIC, TRANSPHOBIC, WHITE SUPREMACIST

Attached: 22.jpg (179x213, 11K)

You couldn't make a parody more ridiculous than that picture.

>play project brutality
>is brutal doom but good

Attached: 5977FD8E-2325-4531-BAE1-C84615B30E3C.jpg (630x384, 85K)

This is why Brutal Doom is awesome and Doom modding is the best thing that ever happened to video games.

Shit it's been forever since I cared about his stupid shit but this is what I remember
>stole assets from other mods
>didn't credit until people shit on him a lot for it
>can't code for shit, it's all spaghetti code that's mishmashed together

I'm also pretty sure he's just generally an asshole in regards to suggests about his mods. But take this with a grain of salt because it was like, 2015 when the /vr/ doom threads were tearing him apart, so there might be more or less than what I put.

Attached: doomguy arms crossed.png (476x411, 12K)

fuck yeah
all advertisement is good advertisement

just look at Battlefield 5
or athem

Might be bait, gona call u a tranny nigger to be on the safe side.

>I will say anything to make people upset even if I completely disagree with it.
Well that's why Yea Forums is garbage right now.

fascist and nazist (formerly mike12)

>PUT THE SPOTLIGHT ON ME RESETARDS PLSSS

>brazilians tend to not take shit whitout talking shit back
They also tend to be easily manipulated into spewing bullshit information that only serves to help the people who don't have their interests in mind, as seen by their long line of inept politicians

UN DAS HEIBT

can I fuck you please

There’s pretty simple thing you can do if you hate trannies so much. It only starts with you.

the devs and mods are now pinning whoever posts a youtuber review saying positive things of the game. this is sad...

Attached: 12412345252352434.png (656x197, 29K)

so good. thanks user for posting. rest easy knowing that in the end god will right the wrongs and abominations of man.

my only problem with brutal doom is that is too easy

PB fixes that

Because

Isn't this guy pretty well known for dropping the nigger bomb and being too out there for the sjw-infested doomworld forums? Well, that and being a shitty programmer.

The vast majority of child molestation is men molesting boys. The vast majority of child molesters are faggots.

>take this with a grain of salt because it was like, 2015 when the /vr/ doom threads were tearing him apart
Hearsay from sperglords on /vr/? Yeah, forget a grain, take that shit with a truck load of salt.

reddit is just like Yea Forums though

me
>yeah talk about personality and stuff
you
>POLITICS POLITICS POLITICS

Texas, what the fuck?

Attached: 1565500207454.jpg (600x600, 55K)

Most of those are being refunding. I have buy it 3 times to refund it ;)

v hates brutal doom since it is first ever shown
brutal doom man is now anti trans
>b-based brutal doom amirite?

People who want to become flesh golems is sick twisted mentally insane shit, but so is being this much of a turncoat weakspine faggot. Fuck you v, brutal doom has always been pretty cool and you only just stopped shitting on them because now it fits your politics. Cant you sad fucks see your no better than them?

Attached: tumblr_ovpm94LmYK1wyjjh2o1_1280.jpg (1280x1200, 275K)

Can someone post the Mega link to the GOG version? This thing runs on shit netbooks right? It’s build after all.

>mfw I pirated this game

Attached: mfw.jpg (500x376, 116K)

think that if i say good things about the game now they will give me a free copy?

they can see people that has and people that dont have the game on the forums

It's almost as pathetic as the tweet saying you should totally pirate the game, they don't mind. "Fuck politics!"

Why the fuck does the alt-right get so pissed off when you apologize?

You don't get to decide if your words are hurtful or not. The person that is affected by them decides that.

Removing something from a body that's supposed to be there causes a lot more complications than adding something that isn't supposed to be there.

Whoops, wrong post. :^)

Do you even know what goes on in Russia? They're a borderline third world shithole that's currently in the midst of Chernobyl 2.0. If you honestly think they're this evil empire pulling the strings from behind the curtains you're a fucking moron.

Its hilarious that trans fags think they can pass. You stand out like a fucking beacon in the night. We all see you.

Sorry if you're too retarded to understand that post, let me translate it for you:

Brazilians in general have a lower level of education and a very poor understanding of the world

Attached: 1565509825980.gif (386x404, 1.68M)

I've been doing this for 10+ years having learned from the best on Yea Forums it's literally my hobby
I promise you there are many more than just me.

Yea I know. It's just, whenever I hear his name massive red flags come up in my head. Some of it has to have been legit, my memory's just fuzzy.

this is the kinda shit that makes you wanna go ted bundy and just kidnap and rape a 10 year old boy, yknow?

>[THIS POST IS SATIRE, I ONLY LIKE LEGAL ADULT PENIS]

Oh heavens no, not mean words what ever shall society do if mean words are tolerated.

it's austin or dallas. Probably austin.

He put 'nigger' in some comment in the source code of his mod. Also made gore sprites from real-life shock content (but to be fair id software did the same). Used to get into arguments with other modders on the ZDoom forums and got banned from there. Dunno any other dirt on him.

I haven't been following this shit closely. I just heard they caved and were donating 10k.

So what was with that "fuck politics" shit? Are they just trying to please both sides now?

>in the midst of Chernobyl 2.0
Чтo?

This nigger got it right the whole time. Everyone should listen to this
youtube.com/watch?v=QWVJMO4LjRA

Attached: 1491231503527.jpg (400x400, 37K)

This.
But I also do it on Twitter and IRL to make people hate white people more so they'll eventually push for their deaths even more.

and that is relevant because?

i realy dont get your fucking point
i say brazilians dont like people taking shit about them and you come saying they are dumb and dont understand the world

do you like people talking shit about you? is the smart thing to not talk back?
should i just be a good goy and take it up the chin?

Attached: quote-what-society-does-to-its-children-so-will-its-children-do-to-society-marcus-tullius-cicero-134 (850x400, 54K)

Yea Forums has there EVER been a time where developers actually got something positive out of catering to trannies? I'm drawing a blank

Attached: 1565059309510.gif (268x274, 1.03M)

Yeah, the red flag comes form you gulping down every dumb story about the guy you read.

Because every time someone caves the baizuos on pedogafEra get legitimized.
They only have so much influence because they successfully cry bully their way to forcing people do what they demand over and over.

It's the publisher (3DRealms) who made the dono not the developer

>You don't get to decide if your words are hurtful or not. The person that is affected by them decides that.
Didn't your parents ever teach you 'sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me'? Or are your parents also complete failures?

Sargent Mark is a kooky faggot. I'm with the Ion fury devs like pretty much everyone else, but do you really want validation from Sargent Mark?

>v hates brutal doom since it is first ever shown
fuck no. people began hate it because retards kept saying that it's the definitive way of playing doom.

They're trying to maintain their hip cool image among gamers.

pls reply

I like how he thinks he's a top figure in FPS game design because his mod collection is popular with semi-normies. Get a clue, have sex.

>He put 'nigger' in some comment in the source code of his mod
Dare I say, based?

No.

nope

SJW GAMES THAT BOMBED:
>BattleFieldV
>Mirrors Edge Catalyst
>Wolfenstein 2
>Wolfenstein young lesbians
>Mafia 3
>Watch Dogs 2
>Mass Effect Andromeda
>Lawbreakers
>Battletech
>Sunset
>Revolution 60
>Depression quest
>far cry rage 2
>life is strange 2

SJW GAMES THAT SOLD WELL
>Mortal kombat 11

>ANTI SJW GAMES THAT SOLD WELL
>Tekken 7
>Kingdom come deliverance
>Rinworld

should i add this one to the list?

These kids are going to grow up fucked in the head or extremely right-winged. Or the ladder.

because they're bending the knee like pussies to a bunch of tattletales who weren't going to buy the game in the first place. and if they genuinely did something wrong then, sure, apologize. but they didn't.

Drag is fine for men in clubs who consensually are there to drink and get a boner. Not for young children.

>I've been doing this for 10+ years having learned from the best on Yea Forums it's literally my hobby
Doubt. More like reading encyclopedia dramatica for year

we're all literally whos user

>someone is trans
>their avatar has a trans flag
>their username has a trans reference
>their bio or profile lets you know they are trans
>they wear trans colored nail polish irl
>they don't pass but want everyone accept them

>gay parades
>naked men making sex their entire personality
>anyone who openly says it's gross is vilified

Why can't they just be normal and be gay and trans in private? Why do trans people want to be trans instead of their chosen identity? Why do transwoman not just call themselves girls instead of trans?

Attached: adam.png (455x750, 468K)

patrice o'neal is based. i guarantee you every single one of those resettards hates patrice too.

Wait, Tekken 7 is anti-SJW?

Literally no one thought Revolution60 was going to be successful.

Based and Favelapilled.

brutal doom is gay

Because they aren't normal. They're mental patients and they used to be admitted to psych wards to get help. Now they're let into society with nothing more than some prescription drugs that they either don't take or just make them more psychotic.

do you not know harada?
twitter.com/harada_tekken/status/1102744549372227584

Im a legit social-democrat homo, and even I think deciding what gender your child is at birth is mutilation and child abuse.

I want all progressive idpol lefties to die, you are not left wing, you are a liberal disease and you are idpol cancer worse than neonazis and the alt-right.

Because it's not an apology retard, it's changing the game for no real reason, thus deciding for everyone else as well.
It's the same thing with when that subreddit closed down for a day for everyone to think about gay and trans rights for a day, it's forcing others to do something for something that should be kept where it belongs, those affected and those that apologize.

Attached: 1566119912172.gif (300x334, 2.01M)

None at all. Unless you put the people at faults head on a stake. You never apologize and donate or some other thing cause they wont be like all is fine. Not only that but you also piss off your fan base cause you bent the knee so easily and pretty much make yourself and your company a massive bitch that will do anything if people scream at you enough. They should have just secretly removed the offending things and be like "Let people have their own opinions on things"

Attached: 0d2.png (600x466, 316K)

No, they'll just grow up like the guys on /r9k/, desperate and lonely until they eventually kill themselves.

Your post is hurtful to my feelings.
i demand you to apologize and delete it right now.

free speech doesn't mean free of consequences bigot

>Now they're let into society

What changed?

I recommend you to delete those folders newfriend

>would've been better if it was more
Willing to bet my left foot that guy/girl/thing has never donated a cent to whatever the devs donated to

not yet since by they got massive sales and the politics fuckery doesn't seem to affect them right now.
we'll have to see if it will fuck em in the future

can you explain what this means? isn't "getting woke" like the matrix and acknowledging (((them)))? Why is it a negative term?

You aren't being genuine therefore your entire point is invalid. Q.E.D.

And yet it's selling well you dumbass frog poster.

The crazy people try to get the game censored before release , don't you remember that?

Jesus Christ look at all these butthurt nazi larping /pol/tards

I’m a woman and you can’t say I’m not because that’s what I feel like.

I don't know about Tekken but KoC:D and Rimworld weren't really "anti-SJW" they were just honest attempts at games that were targeted for not contorting themselves backwards to be as gay as possible.

Holy shit. Imagine being such a hateful cunt. These people are exactly the ones who would be burning witches 300 years ago.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4MKAf6YX_7M

Attached: 1566188959565.jpg (249x240, 10K)

see the list

Think about how trans was included in LGBT but they needed their own unique tranny sex flag anyway.
It's not surprise they spam it everywhere they can.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Come on, Yea Forums. Post the mega link to the GOG version.

This person's "research"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money

For a while it was but its meaning changes often. Hell it used to just meme you believed in aliens. As of 2019, getting 'woke' means you by into progressive leftist propaganda and approve of shoving political agendas into everything

Attached: Nerf faith builds.webm (426x240, 2.66M)

>if you're tired of humorless cunts ruining art and discussion around it you're a nazi larper

Attached: 1560994874506.jpg (898x1468, 134K)

>just write an apology
>just donate
>just do exactly what I say and the wokes will leave you alone
When will they stop falling for these?

it's the sjw equivalent of "redpilled"

BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED
HE IS OUR SAVIOR

Attached: 2019_08_21-04_26_15.png (643x407, 115K)

I honestly can't think of anything.
Have trannies done...anything good for the world?
Like, at all?
At least there are some funny black comedians, but trannies didn't bring ANYTHING positive to the table.

Oops, sorry wrong thread. It's being a bitch about deleting, so whatever.

It costs nothing to be considerate to those you've unintentionally harmed.

The Soviet Union won the Cold War handily.

We can hate multiple sites. While we were hating r*ddit in its early days, we were still hating tumblrtards. Retardera are the new tumblrtards.

Dilate

Brutal Heretic/Hexen when?

>S-STOP OPPRESSING MY RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH KEKS

Attached: 1566299378890.jpg (1300x1252, 215K)

Wow.. sgt. mark was /ourguy/ all along
APOLOGIZE Yea Forums.

Attached: t3_3a99sn.jpg (736x736, 72K)

to be labored a anti sjw bigoted nazi all you have to do is say no to the sjw shit

Attached: file.png (1658x2468, 3.4M)

Who was harmed by pointing out that toddlers shouldn't be poisoned with HRT?

Attached: 1566267731171.png (1270x1256, 592K)

Can you compare this to other mental disorders? This is pretty worthless without knowing the stats of mental disorders.

How many people with OCD or depression attempt suicide? The issue is we don't know if it's in line with other disorders and you could be misrepresenting as you have before.

>Brutal Heretic
I never realized how much I needed this in my life.

wasn't he already called a nazi in the past?

ehhhh resetra won again

>It massively upgrades the gameplay

If that wasnt what they meant by what they said then wtf did they mean?

Look at
He even justifies playing the game being good just because dev typed nigger into the code

Please dont just become another npc faction. Its no longer just them. Now its just red vs blue npcs and nobody can think for themselves

>trannies didn't bring ANYTHING positive to the table
You forgot HIV

No one was harmed though.

>ANTI SJW GAMES THAT SOLD WELL
>Tekken 7
>Kingdom come deliverance
>Rinworld
I dont know if a game is "anti-SJW" when the devs just decide to not bend the knee i mean they just wanna make money they aren't going out of their way to shit on SJWs

Attached: 1552787788536.jpg (633x640, 51K)

Cry bullies don't deserve any "consideration"

Attached: D-RFB8vUcAAXdOo.png (900x900, 280K)

I've been waiting for years, never ever

The fuck is brutal doom?

If I'm not mistaken they both already exist

As an SJW, you cannot stop us, Yea Forums. We’re too strong for you.

kek

Attached: thumbs-upguy.jpg (957x1307, 150K)

low iq post

>As a trans woman
>as a trans
there you go, if you are a woman, say you are a fucking woman, stop including trans.

>Heh, I know this day will come someday. I just need to get a bit more notorious, maybe after I release another mod, or a game, bot the day will come. And I will recieve them all with a huge smile on my face, and it's going to be a glorious day.
Literal madlad. I'm actually looking forward to what he's gonna do next.

Attached: 1554948344983.jpg (480x480, 94K)