Not a single Ion Fury thread in the catalog

>Not a single Ion Fury thread in the catalog
What a fucking flop. Devs shilled this here for months and it turned out to be mixed review shovelware.

Attached: header (3).jpg (460x215, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/om4x4
youtube.com/watch?v=LFe8uNd3ZqI
youtube.com/watch?v=b0QldByIynM
neogaf.com/threads/resetera-and-the-pedo-problem-updates.1487380/
youtube.com/watch?v=YNp3cGyo0Rk
streamable.com/4is99
archive.fo/mXydJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's ok as a game

Thought it was going to be a fast paced shooter but enemies snipe perfectly from the other side of the map. It's more like TNO where you're most of the time peeking and placing your shots carefully unless you're filled with hitscan lead.

Amid Evil was better

what happened to that man’s dick?

>trannies get their panties in a knot for the millionth time
>publisher backpedals and tries to please them
>as usual, trannies remain upset
>but now they pissed off everyone else in the process

i feel like they spent all their time making fucking gorgeous maps but like, did they even play their own game beyond that? they look awesome, but they don't play awesome. plus, the weapon selection is piss poor, explosives are pointless because the blast radius doesn't even hit multiple targets, and there's too many dumb small sprite enemies. still feels better to shotgun pigcops in Duke3d. come on lads this should have been better. and it pains me to say it because i love the build engine and what they've tried to do here.

Attached: gold.jpg (329x318, 47K)

I just don't get why they did censored the game. I couldn't care less if the devs apologized and donated money. But I don't support censorship ever. They don't get to decide whether or not a gay joke is too offensive for my sensibilities.

Shelly a cute

Attached: ion fury bathroom.png (224x306, 13K)

Friendly reminder that you have de developer's permission to pirate the game

Attached: ion.jpg (1234x464, 105K)

It’s a great game. The hate is that they ducked and censored it when the entire point was the crude humor.

>i feel like they spent all their time making fucking gorgeous maps but like, did they even play their own game beyond that? they look awesome, but they don't play awesome.
EXACTLY what I thought

The maps are really cool, yet, it doesn't play above average
Enemies do not explode or something. They just fall down in 3 frames.

anyone have those "not good enough still not buying" tranny posts?
now that's funny

Attached: super laughing kek.png (912x905, 1.23M)

I think it's awesome

Is this game at least fun? I don't know how much they self-censored--it might affect my purchase decision--but first of all IS THIS GAME FUN? I have played Duke3D, SW, and Blood.

Attached: 1566260161372.jpg (2045x2809, 1.23M)

there is literally 4 of them already

fuck off

They gib if you hit them with enough damage. You are full of shit

cucked faggots who bend to internet nerds

Attached: 1520223931832.jpg (913x1024, 84K)

I think it's fun as shit and by far the best build engine game

>Calling it a flop unironically

>When it has had more threads on the front page of ANY GAME, even more threads than Death Shitting.

Yeah no, Trannies just made it sell 100k more copies.

Attached: damngoob.png (291x260, 121K)

Yeah like in doom, with a fucking grenade, too bad you're using a shotgun

Come on user, you know what's what. Doom has this satisfying animations with shotgun blasts and the imps.

The devs seem cool, it’s 3D realms that I think is cucked. Don’t buy the game so 3D realms dies.

what even happened give me a quick rundown

Over 9000 hours in paint, ftfy.

Attached: 1566351505080.jpg (2045x2809, 1.23M)

I actually lol'd.

The retail version is censored. Pirating it is the only way to get the original version as the devs intended.

IT'S ION MAIDEN

>First few threads were comfy
>Now all threads are ruined because of that shitty situation
I dunno who to blame, resetera or the people who constantly shitpost about this game yet didn't even play it.

Attached: 1471818174514.png (456x480, 185K)

>fuck politics
>oh shit I'm sorry we said BAD THING we apologize and will give our employees a "sensitivity" training
>Here's a patch that censors the wrongthink
Dead on arrival, killed by the devs themselves.

Dev said he doesn't support labelling newborns as transgender
Resetera had a meltdown
Devs apologized. Donated $10k to trans children. Mandated trans education for their staff. Censored a couple gay jokes in the game.

Patch hasn't gone through yet.

how do we stop the tranny menace Yea Forums?

Is this real?
That’s the publisher that did that. Not the devs

Nuking California might be off to a great start.

Oh boy, a soap bottle and some out of bounds dev text.

You can't

Attached: 1506484302023.jpg (540x960, 86K)

All the comments and shit weren't even particularly public too, Resetera was most likely literally investigating the dev with intent to become offended. They probably went over internet with a fine tooth fucking comb just so they could start a hate mob.

We literally just had 4 of this thread like an hour ago nigga keep up with the flow grampa

lol

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-21 Ion Fury on Steam.png (177x17, 2K)

ITS JUST TEXT, WHO CARES

Attached: E054AA66-B561-4ED3-9975-936C4E6F4278.jpg (800x600, 92K)

We're not allowed to discuss it here no fun allowed

ITS JUST A TEXTURE, WHO CARES?

Attached: 83F303B9-4188-4C17-BFCF-F388861F5912.jpg (640x360, 48K)

The board is owned by a tranny

>is the game fun
fuck yes it is. easily on par with the holy trinity

As long as you're playing the original uncensored version then it's fine.

If you're playing the current version, or spending any money on it, then you're an absolute fool and a faggot.

nigga i don't need anyones permission to pirate anything

Attached: 1519923468000.jpg (640x640, 129K)

>this was all a big marketing campaign
Cool if true.

Both.
This is also the worst timeline for me.
>Ion Fury is demonized by everyone
>Quack Champagne is still busted russian tech
>Douk is still Randy Bobandy's dungeon whore on demand
>Wolfenstein is going into high level dumbshit slipery slope fairy tale for dumbfucks
>No new Blood game in series, just busted re-release
Only Doom and (somewhat) Shadow Warrior is still going strong. I'm still looking forward for Wrath: Aeon of Ruin but it's also published by 3DR.

Attached: 1547545506967.gif (500x378, 276K)

>blood
>busted re-release
didn't they patch all the bugs?
>shadow warrior
fuck no. that modern abortion is anything but good

>shadow warrior
2013 version was good, 2nd one is passable.

It's sad really.
The devs themselves seemed pretty cool, it's just the publisher that cucked hard.

We had a constant rolling thread before they apologised over nothing. Now the game will never be able to be discussed here.

What if you made a Street Fighter game with George Zimmerman would Resetera get mad?
What if you bought a game that supported China which by proxy supported the USA would that make Resetera mad?
What if you were black and played Silent Scope Arcade game in a mall plaza butt naked in front of a bunch of children and one single while female would that make Resetera mad?
What if you listened to Rape Me by Nirvana while playing No Russian in Modern Warfare 2 with an Xbox controller would that make Resetera mad?
What if you used a tampon to wipe your ass cause the condom dispenser was empty would that make Resetera mad?

Take the diddypill and wake the heck up, we're being used by aliens for sex

Attached: 1482804999251.jpg (332x332, 19K)

>didn't they patch all the bugs?
It's still not on par with nBlood, thats for sure.

>He wasn't here back during the Borderlands shilling days

It has nothing to fucking do with that, it has to do with the fact that they will bend the knee to people who will never play their games and ignore what the people who do want.
Fuck them

Is it possible for eduke to support multi-threading?

>watch Gmanlive's review of game
>actually play the game (on MF at that) and find out he's wrong on so many counts
>swamped by ammo once past the initial levels
>ion bow is so much more than a rifle; can melt bosses with its charged super attack its so op
>enemies are very manageable if you don't charge into rooms like a tard
>bowling balls are very good

gman's just a typical aussie boomer.

The bow was the workhorse weapon for me. It was basically a straight upgrade to the shotgun, and one-shot the most common enemy types. As long as I had more ammo for it than the shotgun, it was in my hands. Sometimes it feels like it makes the game too easy, it's not that hard to land headshots.

If you charge it to maximum, it shoots out like a continuous steam of bolts. I took off 75% of the sentry bot's HP on Maximum Fury. Boss fight was literally over in 15 seconds.

>game is getting bashed for some retarded drama.
i fucking hate the west

Attached: 1526907610056.jpg (1080x1075, 1.23M)

The game itself is good. The shit surrounding it isn't.
Also ShillManGives is pretty much bought by Bethesda.
>Rage 2 good
>Wolfenstein: YoungBlood good
To me, he lost any credibility and I'm watching him only out of curiosity what kind of bullshit he will push to tell something is good/bad.

Attached: 1538396017561.png (174x329, 76K)

Hedon's better anyway.

I didn't even realize how to trigger this until the second to last level.

no

since nobody's going to talk about the game anyway: can someone tell me what the deal is with neogaf and pedos and how that relates to resetera? I don't follow video game forum drama

>A thread not taken over by retarded politics faggots

Oh thank fuck. For those that actually played it, is it worth the sticker price on Steam or should I wait for a sale on there or any of the third-party sellers?

Hedon is good in different ways. It feels much more like an action adventure, and the combat encounters encourage a lot more aggression. I've found Ion Maiden to be a bit slower and more tactical in a sense just because combat can be so lethal and quick. They both scratch a different itch.

Now you know why I stopped playing western trash almost a decade ago.

What a cry baby. Imagine caring

I think someone added it to the /vr/ mega. Try it out if you're on the fence. The most recent version of eDuke32 runs it perfectly.

>The game itself is good.
Disagree.
The levels have poor flow and don't make much sense gameplay-wise. They look nice, but that's about it.
The enemies are uninspired and offer no threat even in large numbers.
The weapons are boring. Quake's weapons were boring but felt nice to use, IF's are boring and feel like crap.
The bonus modes just show off the poor state of the game rather than add anything to the experience.
tl;dr, free map packs for duke did a better job than this.

it was most likely green skeleton

Just pirate it. The developers said it themselves.

well you can still enjoy the game and ignore the drama

you missed thread of the day, faggot

also
>open areas provide a fuckton of cover
>rolling bombs can be used on enemies above you via secondary fire
>clusterpuck secondary fire has insane aoe, perfect for groups of enemies too big for rolling bombs
>bow and rolling bombs are very unique weapons if you understand how to use them
seems to me like he's just burned out of playing shooters and was looking for reasons to shit on the game

They actually do get to. And the thing they censored required noclip to find so fuck off pretending it offended removing it when you had no idea it existed until it was taken out

This triggers the tranny.

Attached: ion fury 1.jpg (1920x1080, 238K)

Yea Forums likes talking about trannies more than peeing in a video game. Go figure.

Why the fuck did anyone care about this game in the first place? I just saw it on steam and it looks lame.

Girl DOOK was a concept I was worried about but she's a lot of fun.

Nah I like to financially support games so more of them get made. Exceptions can be made with stuff like Epic Games Store games because the devs already got paid in full for their game

Man I haven't been to /vr/ in years. When the hell are they going to allow full sixth gen discussion so I can leave this hellhole?

>Shut up, you don't decide when to get offended.

Oh the irony.

Yeah it's a faster DOOM era shooter with reloading and constant cheesy jokes.

People like Build Engine games like Douk 3D and Shadow Warrior. This is a new Build Engine game

>halofags being allowed on /vr/
Hopefully never.

They won't make games like this again. Their publisher is going to put in more editorial control and the whole staff is being sent for political education. Their freedom to develop what they want will be limited even if just by the fear of not wanting another controversy.

I'm glad some people are pushing back, but I instantly tune out when I see someone repeat "that phrase" from the youtube thumbnail.

The developers already got paid. There's no need to support the publisher after what's happened. If you truly want to support the game donate directly to the developers.

>It's more like TNO where you're most of the time peeking and placing your shots carefully unless you're filled with hitscan lead
Play on MF and get gud
streamable.com/om4x4

>I don't know how much they self-censored

They literally changed a single texture in an area of the game you'd need to noclip through to see

On Yea Forums it's the fault of the /pol/tards ranting at the top of their lungs about how someone getting HRT is going to cause society to collapse

Half of the posts in this thread are gonna blow this up to be something bigger than it is. "Oh, they're ruining the original image the dev's had for the game by censoring it!"

It's a texture for a soap bottle that you never cared about. You saw it maybe as a one off gag and thought it was funny for 3 seconds. The other thing is a sentence long rant out of bounds in the game in an area that you can't even get to in normal play. These aren't the 'original image' of the game, just side shit they didn't much much work into.

If you meant censoring as in removing audio lines, changing dialogue, or removing parts of levels then we'd be having an actual discussion here. But they aren't.

Yea Forums is just mad that ResetEra did something stupid again, but rather than actually supporting devs they're being more retarded than ResetEra and shaming them for having to bow to criticism. If you wanna show them no one cares, why not up vote them?

Yeah, they supported some fuck all charity and having employees go through 'rethink programs.' You think they're really gonna do that? They have no need to at all. They just say that shit to get people off their backs and have them eat it up like you all are doing.

Pinnacle of Yea Forums being a fucking ResetEra and /pol/ cesspool.

Attached: 1445737200857.jpg (500x395, 40K)

Cringe.

imagine getting upset over a joke of a lotion brand name

Everything about this post is wrong an sits absolutely nothing like those horrendous new wolfenstein games

>Their freedom to develop what they want will be limited even if just by the fear of not wanting another controversy.

But the real 'controversy' wasn't started by what their created in-game, but what was said over their Discord

Game had overwhelmingly positive reviews before all the incels started review bombing it. I fail to see how what 3d-realms has done in the last couple of days affects the game play experience in any way at all.

At least the HDoom guy can get back to finishing that up now the Ion Fury is done.

Just play videogames instead of posting here.

>The levels have poor flow
what the fuck are you smoking? the game has perfect flow
>enter hub area
>see the only currently accessible area
>go there and unlock another area within hub
>repeat 3 until all areas accessible and access to next hub unlocked
>go to next hub
>offer no threat even in large numbers
play above normal you fucking scrub
>feel like crap
learn to utilize them right

They're censoring a Sprite for a random soap bottle you can see in a store and a gibberish developer message you need to noclip out of the map to even see.

Is a good mentality but you really think this devs deserve support ? you can be sure their next games will be toned down to not hurt any anyone feelings.

i need the memes

OGAY

Attached: bombshell harrison.jpg (651x855, 162K)

youtube.com/watch?v=LFe8uNd3ZqI

Attached: 71f.png (480x698, 480K)

every
fucking
time

Attached: people who whine on twitter don't buy video games.png (960x1600, 340K)

>The levels have poor flow and don't make much sense gameplay-wise. They look nice, but that's about it.
maybe some has poor flow, like last levels in heskel's, house but most of them have open structure with very nice flow.
>The enemies are uninspired and offer no threat even in large numbers.
Only in early stages, in later ones they can surprise you, like with super-saiyan mode ghost riders or mutants-zombies
>The weapons are boring. Quake's weapons were boring but felt nice to use, IF's are boring and feel like crap.
While weapons are boring I disagree on not feeling nice to use. Blowing clean-cut head with shotgun is quite saitsfying.
>The bonus modes just show off the poor state of the game rather than add anything to the experience.
Bonus modes are pretty much stuffed content from preview campaign.

Yeah. I've been having a lot of fun with it.

moar like UGAY

I'm mad my money is being spent on trannies and mandatory brainwashing.
I'm mad /pol/ will never allow us to talk about this fun game.
I'm mad this is the second game in a row to launch around my birthday and turn out to be a disaster with people despite the controversy having nothing to do with the gameplay.

fucking lel

Attached: Cap123ture.jpg (341x139, 7K)

3DR gave Resetrannies validation. Just like how faggots on this site give shitposters the attention they crave by replying to their bait posts.

>shovelware
No. the game is fucking kino
resetera is the problem. we have to get rid of them

IM is better but it could have taken a note from Hedon and given Shelly a big horsecock (and made urinals usable to go with it).

I thought it was pretty good but now that there's a ton of people down voting because of the censorship new people might think the game isn't worth their time. It's a shame.

Attached: 1468812589163.png (338x276, 50K)

hehe

>why did they take the super secret gay joke i didn't know about out, everyone refund lets show those trannies how to dilate

odie ironing

Attached: hilarious.jpg (247x274, 11K)

I did, it's been fun so far.

Attached: 38924f69dee532424c39e2cab6be4753.png (894x129, 37K)

>doom still going strong
?

this is like the main vidya comic for this decade

>muh /pol/ boogeyman

Every. Time. this shits too common. Fuck trannies

Attached: v was right.png (1158x453, 431K)

I have to be honest, the final boss was a letdown.

The Ordinary Lab level leading up to it was great, but the last stretch up to the final boss was shit. It was just a "every hard enemy you have fought so far...but TWO OF THEM" episode.

There’s many threads everday but here’s a (You) pls don’t kys for lack of attention user

Anyone who looks at a single review loaded with genuine hatespeech will recognize that' it's being review bombed.

How do I stop myself from getting fucking motion sick from this game? I've played so many games like this and this is the only game to ever give me motion sickness.

The game is still worth their time. It's just not worth their money. When a developer's intentions are censored by mentally-ill retards who aren't going to support them no matter what the publisher responsible doesn't deserve a cent.

upboat this before it's gone from the page

It would have been cool from a narrative standpoint if you only fought 4 mechs in the whole game.

>every ion fury thread is 1/2 pictures of nazis and hitler

GEE I WONDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS

It only became a mixed reviewed flop after the devs caved to a bunch of leftist pedo's who aren't even going to buy the game. Dumb cunts brought it on themselves. I hope they go out of business.

What did they patch out?

I get this frequently, and expanding the the FOV usually helps me. This game probably doesn't have the feature out of the box though.

Anyone have that one post an user made that was like
>Image being Dev working years for this game avoiding lawsuits only for it to be tainted

youtube.com/watch?v=b0QldByIynM

>every ion fury thread is 1/2 pictures of nazis and hitler
What did he mean by this ?

it does

>somehow what someone does to their OWN BODY is MY RESPONSIBILITY!!!!
LITERALLY grow up. LITERALLY. You’re not old enough to post here.

I might actually but this game now then.

yes there's a fov slider in eduke32

>clown pepe
>anime girl dressed as a nazi
>hitler in sunglasses
>candid pictures of gender reassignment surgery

i just can't figure out what board those pictures came from

I know, but eduke 32 isn't really 'out of the box'.

Whats this nigga talking about

Attached: 1557499545627.jpg (500x499, 73K)

This is more or less the way I am playing, also on the highest difficulty. The fact that the game does not penalize you if you play moderately aggressively is very good.

>people come here to talk about vidya
>trannies try to push politics into vidya
>vidya players respond negatively
>oh no ebil nazi /pol/ has a strangle hold on Yea Forums
you freaks need to understand that everyone hates you, not just /pol/

Who are you quoting buddy? Take your meds

Make sure you're using the opengl renderer so the view warping isn't as bad.

that is gold hahaha

Attached: golden kek.jpg (996x868, 117K)

The game uses a slightly modified version of eduke32.

Whatever you say /pol/

Attached: shig.jpg (250x250, 10K)

The game has an fov slider right in the options menu

I support the LTGB community, AMA

And? There has to be more right? Don't tell me that was it.

Remove all lgbt pandering games or remove resetera lgbt scum.

It's one or the other.

LGBT scum, duh.

Why shouldn't people be allowed to make the games they want to make? People literally told Anita back in the day to fuck off and make her own games

well so far there is none of those on this thread so ...

Attached: 1554138796167.jpg (816x1356, 378K)

They dredged up a few other things the devs said as well but that's pretty much it. The donation more or less cooled things down with reesetera so now we're in the stage of people review bombing them for having apologized.

I wish people would stop legitimizing that tranny shithole. Nothing makes me tune out faster than hearing resetera mentioned in a video or seeing it given credit in an article.

Do we have any news at all on a new Shadow Warrior? I greatly enjoyed the two reeboot games.

If it's such a minor change why bother in the first place?

what FOV would you recommend?

SAD!

Someone post the continuation

It looks cool, I haven't played it yet. At least the devs aren't mentally ill and see the insanity that is the far left these days so it makes me even more interested in playing it.

I recommend experimenting a little so you can find your own sweet spot; though I don't usually need to shift more than 5 or so.

That's pretty much it. The dev afterwards removed a single texture from an area that you'd have to noclip in to see and from that now we have the aspergers attack that is the current review bombing of the game

Because it's exactly the kind of thing people would blow up to be bigger than it actually is.

The optimal way of playing on the two highest difficulties is peaking and angling though it's not the funnest.

Because it's so minor that it's removal shouldn't cause an issue and should placate a side of the community that has been rather irate about the state of things. Think of it as an olive branch

>I recommend experimenting a little so you can find your own sweet spot
That's what she said

Them gave $10 000s to a tranies is a bigger issue

If I stop to try sniping on max fury I get my ass slapped by 5 grenades within a second.

The bottle isn't the no clip message you fag

Donating to a suicide hotline isn't an issue.

That's why you don't stop. You peak, shoot, duck back into cover.

For the love of god it's PEEK not peak

>Whos to blame
(op) shitpost spamming a thread nobody cares about

They had zero reason to donate 10k though. I wanted my money to go towards the game and future content. Not a lgbtq+ suicide hotline.

Honestly 10k is a drop in the bucket in terms of gamedev costs. That won't even pay for a single full-time dev for over a few months (it costs a lot more than just their wage to pay for an employee)

Why is nobody working on an Ion Fuher mod where you play as Hitler reincarnated gunning down trannies?

Feel sorry for kids born in the 2000's onwards. They're going to grow up into such pussies with all this SJW shit being prevalent.

don't stop, circle strafe walking instead of running

Because that would take effort.

Resetera got to it.

Can he get it back?
I think shelly needs it.

Attached: 1557871937710.png (284x148, 79K)

Disagree.

Devs played stupid games, devs win stupid prizes.

Why have an olive branch? That joke may seem minor to you but it was a sign of irreverence and disdain for modern sensibilities that was reflected throughout the game's design and attitude. Its removal speaks volumes.

Irrelevant. Children shouldn't be encouraged to change genders. Which is part of what Trevor project does with it's outreach on the internet.
The only thing they did wrong, but that was 3d realms not voidpoint iirc.

>Why yes, I support adhering to the political orthodoxy in ALL things. All creative endeavours must ensure they do commit heresy.

shelly does look like she needs a good dickin

At this point what can they devs do? Can you imagine how the media will react to them retracting an apology.

If it's so minor its removal doesn't matter, why remove it?

Nothing. It's fucked. They should have ignored the issue. It would have gone away in a week.

Whoops!

Attached: IMG_20190821_053059.jpg (1080x1829, 467K)

Any faggot that defends censorship and thinks it’s not a big deal should be gassed. If you let censorship slide it only gets worse. Especially when the thing getting censored is a joke from a duke nuke successor

TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN

t. polsheep

Imagine actually trying to fight a culture war on Yea Forums

>66%
and it keeps tumbling down

funny enough they censored themselves for no fucking reason since trannyera raged against them because of discord posts

bueno.

Attached: 1548510906510.jpg (920x584, 69K)

They had to respond once people found out about the fagbag message. Even though it doesn't actually mean anything, having sites report on that would be bad news.

Like watching a dam slowly collapse.

Reminder that valve now manually reviews and removes review bombs.

Id like to think this will show them that people against censorship are a way bigger segment of their audience than easily offended trannies

>placate a side of the community that has been rather irate about the state of things

Right...

Attached: 1566345450098.png (1270x1256, 592K)

Probably because you can't make a thread about it without faggots from /pol/ and Yea Forums derailing it into some tranny thread.

Based, teaches them not to give in to trannies' demands

Fuck the dickless riders man.

>Six posts constitutes the entirety of all people who were bitching

user you don't think I'm this dumb do you?

Not really, they just added optional filters, I turn them off.

I just heard the controversy and self-censorship.
Fuck them.
I might buy it on the XBOX when it's $5 or less, maybe.

No, I know you're just playing doubles advocate. I won't blow your cover.

Attached: (You).gif (351x333, 2.21M)

Chaingun shuts them down hard but if I don't have ammo for that I can barely deal with them, I don't get what the game wants of me

>doubles advocate

I don't even know what that means

It seems faggots care

go be sensible someplace else

Charge the secondary fire on the crossbow all the way.

are all these threads being spammed by this guy

Attached: 1566255260508.png (1542x6365, 1.83M)

Is this the same autist that picks a game to latch onto and shitpost until it's not allowed to have threads anymore?

>playing classic style fps on a console
You're a bigger faggot than they could hope to be.

Fucking hardcore, senpai.

Sic semper tranny panderers, mirite?

Attached: 1566322010439.gif (300x203, 507K)

Probably, it's also probably that same dude who was shilling his shitty Douk fangame for months

People like you are a diamond dozen.

What does the auto aim setting do? Should I set it to hitscan only?

I droped my Overwhelmingly Positive, that I use for my boomer shooter!

Yep. Or picks a /pol/-approved game and shills it endlessly.

Attached: huuuh.png (1578x4822, 1.72M)

Shotguns can never gib enemies in doom

Meanwhile shotguns can give enemies in ion fury

The censorship is just this one sprite. RIP little buddy! Your lubing days are over :(

Attached: C60SHiE.png (25x48, 890)

Should set it to never if you wanna be a true gamer

Gonna need some good timing for that considering their teleporting everywhere all the time
Speaking of which, why does the Ion Bow seemingly do more damage to those pouncing mutants than anything else? I killed one with 3 bolts while it takes upwards of 7-10 shotgun blasts. Does the game actually have weapon weaknesses coded in?

how the fuck do you get into the apothecary on the first level? I've been circling around it for 30 mins and I still can't find any way to get inside

Based Steam users showing the validity and quality of user reviews by bombing a game because of a soap bottle texture

Attached: 1536660815541.png (400x400, 175K)

It's not about what was censored. It's about the act itself that gives people who never cared about the game to begin with power.

And? Did them removing some letters from one texture affect the way the game plays in the slightest. You are literally no better than the trannies seething over the same fucking sprite.

I wish bans did something.
>Does the game actually have weapon weaknesses coded in?
It does for the SMG vs drones, but it also has headshot damage.

Blame 3D Realms. Voidpoint didn't decide to do this.

>I wish bans did something.
Never ever.

Attached: hmm huh.png (1219x5330, 1.6M)

Wait, is that the thing trannies made such a fuss about?

I'm pretty sure it does, the flying fuckers seem to need as many shotgun blasts as revolver rounds even at close range. Plus it has headshots so maybe the forward hunched stature of the jumping guys makes those easier to land.

Hence why I said you should pirate the game and donate to Voidpoint if you want to go the extra mile.

>made such a fuss about?

Honestly there wasn't that much fuss about that

It ignores your vertical aim and hits enemies as long as they're in your aim horizontally. Its a holdover from when FPS were played with keyboard only and people couldnt look up and down, or at least not with efficiency.

There's something really enjoyable about documenting the antics of autistic routine shitposters on Yea Forums
>Barry
>Listfag
>ACfag
>the fag in pic related
>autistic_frog
>that new Ampharos spamming autist

Attached: wowzers.png (1573x3168, 897K)

Le its just a soap bottle!1

It was mostly about things some of the devs said. The soap was a footnote that got sacrificed so they have something to point to and say they fixed it.

Every 90s shooter does that, though

Ampharosposting is just a gold star for shit threads.

wasnt the top mods of resetera pedos or something, assumed the site got shut down

It adds to the difficulty, which you obviously can't handle.

>>that new Ampharos spamming autist
that one atleasts spams it in the offtopic/bait threads I think

From where

Fair enough.

Attached: hmmm.png (1130x1287, 493K)

Got my refund.

You might be thinking of neogaf. Resetera is made up of neogaf expats.

dialate, RetardEra

>Vinny prolonging the Ion Fury stream. Probably because he knows of the controversy and don't won't shit flinging in chat

Attached: FeelsBad.png (135x135, 4K)

>>autistic_frog

Watching that retard try to defend himself and say he did nothing wrong was magical

It boggles my fucking mind every single time. Bending the knee to the tranny crowd has never worked out for anyone. Not even once. Yet these companies never learn. They are so fucking out of touch with their audience. When you apologize to this mentally ill vocal minority, you lose.

No, they're made up of neogaf pedos.

I think it's pretty fun.

It was the principal, senpai.

I bet 90% of them didn't even see the soap bottle. What they did see was the 3DRealms strongarm the developers into apologizing, censoring and then donating $10,000 to a group of people who dont even buy games.

The fans are footing the bill for a group of radical SJWs with nothing better to do than look for easy targets to shake down for free PR and ideally money.

When does it stop? When the fans make their voices heard by not buying their games and review bombing them.

I'm a actually proud of the outrage by all of the neckbeards and neets on Yea Forums for doing something constructive instead of just making rape and death threats.

YOLO

Attached: 1563887511957.jpg (582x600, 294K)

Why is Trannyera getting triggered over
>Bending the knee

neogaf.com/threads/resetera-and-the-pedo-problem-updates.1487380/
was expecting some popcorn but it just fizzeled out

youtube.com/watch?v=YNp3cGyo0Rk
the speed run looks fast as fuck

>doing something constructive

Questionable given the energy being used on something extremely minor rather than shit that genuinely makes the industry worse

>When does it stop? When the fans make their voices heard by not buying their games and review bombing them.
The time played on record on nearly every negative review makes it obvious that they were written by people who played the minimum amount necessary to leave a review before refunding. Those aren't fans and they evidently weren't planning to buy it before this.

Developers being censored and forced to imbue their games with propaganda does genuinely make the industry worse.

Look it up on youtube and find metokur's stream. He went over it in great detail. Or stop by Kiwifarms to get it directly from the source.

Its because people blew their load accusing people of being pedos for talking about mainstream manga and discredited any other accusations.

Why do you think indies are getting more and more popular?

>propaganda
So now we've finally reached the fabrication stage.

>That communist PFP
Holy shit

>Developers being censored

The texture removal was actually something that really wasn't being pushed at all by most of the people complaining. The devs just figured they'd take it out themselves to placate

It's a fantastic game, the amount of detail in every level and the care they put into even the voxels is something else. The OP is the same dipshit who has been trashing it for months, but you're an useful idiot bargaining at the first sign of resistance. Get the fuck out.

YES! Another victory! This is true power. Nobody likes you guys, which is why you keep losing. WHY haven't you joined the winning side yet?
>CDPR Twitter guy that made toxic jokes got fired
>Sony and Valve are censoring loli now
>Hbomberguy raises 340,000 dollars for transgendered children while streaming Donkey Kong 64
>Klei takes out character based on white colonizers because it's culturally problematic
>Nintendo censoring Game&Watch offensive native American mimicry
>RDR 2 sold 17+ million and makes fun of racists
>Speedrunners that are too "redpilled" got taken out of the speedrunning charity shtick
>The Witcher Netflix series has African American and Indian women in major roles
>We have based people making their own games, just like they were told to 4 years ago (The Last of Us 2)
RESETERA, BAY BAY!

Attached: 1556210931090.png (480x360, 307K)

It's hard to galvanize the gamers to do much of anything so I'll take what I can get.

I agree but it's having an effect and that's what counts.

>being censored and forced to imbue their games with propaganda

Oh no my ogay bottle removal this truly is maximum propaganda in my vidya

>it doesn't play above average
It does, bar some pathing issues with the enemies everything flows nicely. Your complaint sounds generic as fuck.

the people using the forums do that all the time tho, for example getting this game censored.
but when it's internal suddenly it's all coolio

They donated to this:

>Founded in 1998 by the creators of the Academy Award®-winning short film TREVOR, The Trevor Project is the leading national organization providing crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer & questioning (LGBTQ) young people under 25.

--Ben Garrison

do you think any heads are rolling over this fiasco?

Even funnier, the fags who were offended were trying to give negative reviews or weren't even going to buy the game.
It wasn't until the devs claimed to patch out the soap bottles that real negative reviews started to blow up.

NOPE. The release is the most important period, and they got people's money already, AND they are Resetera allies! They won!

Attached: 1558919305467.jpg (589x669, 58K)

Do you think they'll ever be a situation where Yea Forums and era would unite against something?

Why is that bad though? Do many look at time played?

>going from a 95% positive rating to a 65% positive rating
Just another 10% and they'll be just like the tranny community....down 40%

Another thread, OP? do you ever go to sleep?

Attached: 1550900264734.jpg (2469x5047, 3.36M)

>I agree but it's having an effect and that's what counts.
Is it though? I haven't seen anything about sales figures, much less refunds. The recent reviews were lowered to mixed but that will inevitably change over time in the meantime anyone who cares about user reviews and has multiple brain cells will look at the reviews and see that none of the negative ones actually talk about the game and see what's happening.

oh no nonononoonono

Attached: eTVrEtO.png (344x450, 194K)

draqu is always on point

>When does it stop? When the fans make their voices heard by not buying their games and review bombing them.

NOPE. Constructive? It just makes all the negative reviews look like pathetic trolls. That is how all this will be remembered, and will be seen by anyone outside this circlejerk of a site.

Yes, so it wouldn't convince anyone except the type of retard who uses restera.

No, I cannot play the game without this! I literally can't, I'm shaking right now. Hold me, bro.

Attached: 1541089748785.png (1158x670, 152K)

i hate this world and every /pol/tard and tranny in it

Heh....heh...heh....y'all....heh.....y'all.....y'all.....heh....heh....y'all got nothing till both are mixed.....heh

>Only Doom and (somewhat) Shadow Warrior is still going strong
This game is pretty strong, and you're a bandwagon jumping whore who doesn't play videogames, so who could possibly give two fucks about your opinon?

Ok I don't own this game but thought it looked cool when I saw it at E3. What the fuck happened? I know the general stuff, devs said some basic human truths in discord about trannies and people got pissed then bent the knee so now the regular people are pissed because they are tired of devs bending the knee to the vocal minority. But what did the devs actually do/change to bend the knee? What was the impact of caving in that everyone is so mad about?

It's only been five days and most are starting to hear about the controversy.
It'll probably do worse on consoles, especially being a FPS

I would rather see them get a few dozen refunds due to their pandering than none at all. Will it make a huge difference? No, it won't but is has to start somewhere. If we start calling them out on their bullshit and actually affecting their profits then they'll start thinking twice before stupid shit like this.

The only problem is that most gamers don't give a fuck about politics and the bullshit so they just keep quiet more often than not. The real issue that seems to piss them off is censorship with SJW pandering being considered annoying.

This is sexist, you know?

I'm saying that those reviews are mostly coming from people who hadn't bought the game except to give it a review, so the number of reviews doesn't indicate that so many of the "actual" sales were refunded, and that it doesn't show overwhelming backlash from fans since such people clearly weren't fans to begin with.

When I said about demonizing the game I mean the controversy and possible grim future of series. Read between the lines. Game is awesome and it's going down because of mentally ill people.
Proper sequel won't happen because of TrannyEra.

Attached: opinions.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

>forced the devs to take a sensitivity training and give 40000$ to trannies
Is anyone from original 3d realms even at that company now?

Just see this handy infographic

Just pirate the game and enjoy it.
No need to support cuck devs.

heh, y'all

>$40,000

Don't you mean $10,000?

What a hateful person you are, user.

I lost all interest when they caved to mental illness. not going to play it anymore and was able to refund it
thankfully. shame because it looked fun

Those companies deserve to go out of business.

>Proper sequel won't happen because of TrannyEra.

I don't think its those people reviewbombing the game user

I might have worded what I was asking wrong. What did the devs do/censor that changed the game in favor of the people that do the shit in the infographic?

A random generic object Sprite got changed and an out-of-map developer message removed.

seems like they openly hate themselves, 40% suicide rate.

Attached: klingontranny.jpg (192x259, 36K)

FROM WHEREEE

Not because of trannyera - because of devs submitting to trannyera. That's not the same. All devs had to do was ignore trannies. I myself am not 100% sure this will kill the studio though.

Duke > Ion

who even cares nerd

>review bombing costs them more

Prove it faggot. Now vanish from the thread again.

Ok. What sprite could possibly have needed a change over tranny political issues and what was the message?

I dont watch streams but youtube recommended that to me. gonna check out some of his other runs.

The only reason why that forum has any significance is because you stupid shits never shut the fuck up about it. If you ignored their inane bitching at everything, and stop visiting that site to get all pissed off, this wouldn't have happened.
But that's not the whole story, there's this angry autist with OCD who posted this thread and has been obsessively shitting on the game for months. He pretty much admitted previously that he searched for hours in 3DR's discord for bait to post on resetera to pit those freaks against the devs.

Makes you wonder when the fuck they'll stop trying to appeal to people who were never going to buy their games. It's been almost a decade this shit has been going on now.

Start reloading canceling. Holy fuck.

The game clearly made a ton of money. There will be a sequel, but RESETERA APPROVED BABY!

Attached: 1563632185025.jpg (400x400, 20K)

>The only problem is that most gamers don't give a fuck about politics and the bullshit so they just keep quiet more often than not.
It's as if sane people who haven't been mindfucked by propaganda care about the videogames part of videogames.

Hi Gman you've gotta make your posts less obvious

It's going to be a quarter of a million tomorrow. The point isn't facts, it's rallying people against a game because it doesn't have titties in it.

Well from looking at the review page it's blatantly obvious a lot of reviews are from people who bought the game, played the minimum 30 minutes required to be played before posting a review, gave a negative and refunded it. That certainly will negative impact sales as casual customer look at the store page and then ignore the game because of the 'mixed' reviews

A lot of trans people have been shilling this game for months and months on Twitter and other media and were genuinely disappointed by this turn of events. This is really disingenuous. Whoever made this comic isn't really tuned in to the broader gaming community on a day-by-day basis.

>the reason for our failure is not us actively alienating our user base
>the reason for our failure is our user base, after being tossed by us, leaving negative reviews about us

I'd say you never lost interest, you've been spamming shit about this game for almost a year.

>The only problem is that most gamers don't give a fuck about politics and the bullshit so they just keep quiet more often than not.

That's not a fucking problem you faggot

I'm downloading the GOG version now. It really is only 95MB.
They won't get my money.

>blatantly obvious
Proof?
>That certainly will negative impact sales as casual customer
Proof?

>actively alienating our user base
By changing two inconsequential sprites, one of which you can't see without noclip?

They were never getting your money, you'd have to have some to begin with.

By submitting to trannies. You may incapable of seeing anything past your own nose, but thankfully a lot of other people are not.

>Proof?
Basic Marketing 101.
When reviews are getting negative then it will naturally scare typical customer.

That playtime for the most highly rated negative review

Attached: That playtime.jpg (986x674, 221K)

seeing that too many people are nothing but political opinions that has be a problem because they make it a problem. everything is politics and if it doesn't appeal to the individual's stances then its wrong.

People don't discover and purchase games from steam user reviews, this has zero impact on their sales. Even youtubers have more of an influence, and the only idiot with an audience who gave it a lukewarm review was that australian idiot who shills for bethesda.

I am pooping and ran out of toilet paper

Some were pointing out it was the top selling game on Steam, now it's not even top fifty.

>Basic Marketing 101.
I took that class it didn't say this. What is your proof for both those things?

It's a reviewbomb, the stormlards are brigading this game.

it's a shame losers with small white dicks don't kill themselves either so I don't see you shoving /pol/shit down my throat on a video game board

Epic, epic for the win

Lies. The game did just fine before the censorship fiasco with overwhelmingly positive reviews.

Prove the cost of the reviews outweighs the cost of giving into SJWs which includes the lost money and sensitivity training? Simple as that you dishonest cocksucker.

Use a sock, dude. Use the other if it's not enough.

>You may incapable of seeing anything past your own nose, but thankfully a lot of other people are not.

wow the irony holy fuck you're a dumb ass

Attached: 1531198112592.png (400x346, 85K)

If nothing else this was enough of a shitshow to get the BrutalDoom dev to publicly comment on this being a retarded move, what a mess.

No need to be upset.

>the game did just fine before me and the other stormniggers organized a review bombing.
Stellar, let's see for how long your gang of trailer trash can keep this up.

It's funny because Reset fags tried a review bombing it originally and didn't even make a dent.
It wasn't until the devs cucked that reviews were affected. I don't think Reset fags bothered to buy, review, and refund the game.

It's a good game. Fuck politics.
streamable.com/4is99

>yeah I lied but you will fail anyway haha

The brutal doom dev is a retard who is mostly reviled in the doom modding community. His opinion doesn't matter, even if his mod is alright.

Yes. archive.fo/mXydJ
Don’t lie faggot.

It's not going to happen in a week let alone a month. Give it time.
The devs are already in damage control

>We've become aware of some confusion about whether Ion Fury will be censored in response or relation to recent controversy. The answer is no; we are only tweaking a rarely seen decorative sprite and removing some offensive text found outside the game world in leftover map data.

He's just looking for sympathy likes by association, hoping the boomers will stop hating Brutal Doom

Resetera always wins. Companies will always bend the knee to them, and never to you. Journalists and the rest of the world are on Resetera's side, and you all know it. This is pathetic, and you all will continue to lose.

If the dev said fuck politics and ignored trannies none of this would have been happening.

i love this game but the stupid political bullshit surrounding this game pisses me off to hell and back

I can only assume he got an offer from 3DR when they started Ion Maiden production. That's why I think he's actively talking in the topic.

Attached: 1555665945335.jpg (540x718, 44K)

It's fucked either way, this game deserved much better. Those 3DR dumbasses never should have acknowledged this drama at all.

Which is why I'll pirate and play, but no buy.

lose? The only people that lose are the companies ourselves. People that "win" do so to the humor of the dispassionate third party.

Well, it's better to go down in a bang than wither and die, right?

It upsets me too.

>It's not going to happen in a week let alone a month. Give it time.
Ok so as of right now it is not. What you arbitrarily claim about the future is irrelevant to now. Ok great liberal SJWs and trannies are still in the wrong here.

>yeah I lied
I'd call you a crazy shithead, but that was evident from the get go.

NAZIS GETTING BTFO!
I can’t wait to cut off my five year old sons penis and put him on an aggressive hormone therapy.
Hopefully xhe wont kill me and himself before his 15th birthday.

We had some good threads about it, especially because the janitors did their thing and deleted all the drama. Now it's nothing but drama, nobody gives a shit about the game itself, it seems.

Which is why I'm saying wait for positive news
Try to sell a game with mixed reviews.

You lied when you said

>The point isn't facts, it's rallying people against a game because it doesn't have titties in it.

Not having titties has nothing to do with this. People are mad at 3ds/dev for siding with trannies. It doesn't matter how many textures were changes.

YIIK also saw a lot of threads, but they were all talking about the drama surrounding it and shitting on the game. Pretty much the exact same thing with Ion Fury, even though I think the game looks pretty fun. I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't sell well.

So Yea Forums is actually playing games! Incredible.

Attached: 1547334196457.jpg (221x400, 32K)

>NAZIS GETTING BTFO!
Where did that come from? You'd get gassed by actual nazis, you absurd 56% chicken fucker. Stop LARPing as them.

So what you are saying is right now it means nothing? Great that was my point. Your hypotheticals about the future mean nothing here. As of right now based on what we know liberals and trannies are the bad guys here

Luckily I have a detachable shower head with a pulse setting I'm good

RESETEREA ALWAYS WINS BAYBAY
THIS GAME IS OURS NOW JUST LIKE YOUR CHILDREN'S GENITALS!!!

They already made a ton of money on the game. This whole story will be spun as pathetic incels harassing a dev and publisher on something that they didn't like, and will be remembered as so. You will be labeled as trolls - keep impotently kicking and screaming, it will not work. It has NEVER worked.

>Not having titties has nothing to do with this
It has EVERYTHING to do with this, the faggot OP has been shitposting this game for months, because they changed shelly's design, according to him.
You're a barely functioning embarrassment who shouldn't try to communicate with other people without adult supervision.

Nice.

That one faggot is not leaving negative reviews enough to bring the game into mixed rating on steam. None of his efforts were enough to do that. The dev fucking up and supporting trannies has. This all has nothing to do with titties.

>I don't get NEETbux.

Oh sweatie...

Attached: zl6yht.jpg (871x653, 88K)

>doing something constructive
top kek

>you
You make the implication that I or anybody here gave enough of a shit to even give feedback. Avoiding speaking about anybody else, I get the privilege of laughing at another would be "they were successful anyways" developer that then folds or kills their franchise.

Aside from that? Made a lot of money? It's not in any stores best selling list, and on steam alone the shit's peaking lower on it's release day than Doom has done 3 years later

Naturally I don't hope for anybody developer to flop or fail. These people have jobs and they have families to feed. The decisions that are made for the sake of political correctness are done by people over them. They follow orders, make changes, and hope the shit sales well enough that they still have a job.

Quit making assumptions.

Infuriating. So tasteless, much bigotry.

Lol?
They are an indie dev that made this game out of their own pockets on top of having to give both 3d realms and steam their cut and giving money to trannies.
They didn’t earn shit let alone “loads of money”.

I almost thought I was boned

Which one of those is the evil "word" they had to censor? I can't tell.

I'm not from /pol? LMAO wtf?

Attached: 8chan anon.jpg (799x1200, 70K)

Jannies keep nuking the threads because they hate how their resetera pals are getting roasted.

If it's a texture for a soap bottle that you never cared about, then why change it?

Yes you are you DISHONEST RACIST /POL/ FUCK. KILL YOURSELF

Gay. Ogay.

reeeeeee into the void. It feeds me.

Attached: 11111111.jpg (481x479, 115K)

Cigarette pouch is apparently problematic now.

>Removes a soap bottle
>Change text found in weird place.
>Censored.

You don't understand the word.

>RESETERA, BAY BAY!
i just laughed so hard i started tearing up, i know you're fucking faking it and it's fucking funny

Attached: scout.jpg (410x468, 61K)

Seems like SOMEONE didn't dilate today.

Not him. And while I think this is an absolutely stupid thing to get your panties in a bunch for on both sides, pretending that self censorship isn't a thing is the most disingenuous negative IQ shit I've read in this thread.

> It's only been censored a little that means it has not been censored

3D Realms is owned by a Danish holding company. Likely that company gave instructions down to 3D Realms and Voidpoint. Yes, Resetera will harass anyone and anybody to get what they want. Expect firings soon.

Attached: 1534560445654.jpg (1920x1080, 188K)

If games like Duke Nukem 3D and Shadow Warrior came out today, you'd be bitching about the strippers and all the profanity in each of those games.

Here's why this entire shitshow is a good thing goyim

Resetera is now exposed to the whole wide world of normies as pedophile trannies that groom children and mutilate their genitals like the sick mentally ill creatures they are. Now every single move they make will be monitored, no doubt their fellow allies are secretly making evidence against their own to the protect themselves.

Resetera is a hotspot for pedophiles and its already trending. 9999D chess tick tock trannies 40%

The caps lock really hides the fact that you're crying right now. You can barely tell.

I highly doubt that. Have they ever played a 3D Realms FPS before? I would like to look at these twitter profiles or hell even their steam profiles to see if they enjoy those two games. Because that's who the intended audience is you know.

The one and only time a tranny will ever be BASED

Then it's russian bots, nobody gives this much of a fuck about trannies.

I don't think they will fire anyone. More likely they will disband Voidpoint but it's slim chance. Unless...

Oh wow, that's almost a month's rent. What a winner.

Anyone that supports censorship should be killed

>ever using double smg instead of single
>using revolver closeup instead of shotgun

Putins cocksleave will NEVER get a second term!
We win!

Did this idiot just compare this to Doom?
How do you tards manage not to forget breathing?

Attached: 1551760356689.jpg (836x716, 290K)

Yeah. A lot of them are indie game devs too who put out games on itch.io or who have written long pieces on games like Duke Nukem 3D years ago because they really do love these games. It's not hard to believe. I'm not saying they make up a majority of the population complaining about it necessarily, but there's definitely a contingent who feel pretty shitty about all of this. The people I'm talking about are admittedly not the ResetERA type though.

cool falseflag bro

Why are liberals this fucking retarded?

>not having fun just doing whatever
I bet you don't even consider health/armor to be expendable resources you trade for increased fun levels either.

$6k every month for life, senpai.

Plus my drop shipping bux. But shhh, don't tell the IRS.

based and upvoted

Calm the fuck down you trannie fuck

Anyone who doesn't get laid by age 25 should also be killed, but that's neither here nor there.

And the real reason why the game is being review bombed finally comes out. The rabid trumpanzees gotta go and defend their daddy.

Attached: 1557616222412.png (1600x900, 376K)

liberalism is a mental disorder

i mean if you did use the shotgun instead of the revolver closeup then you wouldn't have to run away like a little bitch everytime you had to reload since you at best can only get 3 kills with a revolver vs 6 with shottie.
and the double smg is just plain useless since a single smg clip already wipes everything.
if you considered both of these then you could play even faster and more aggressively which in my opinion is what makes these games more fun

Well now that's just plain rude.

Why are you replying to your own post?

Dilate.

Maybe, but paranoid schizophrenia definitely is. You don't need to live untreated, buddy. Get the help you need.

Fagbag. It's barely legible and not even in game

I'm sorry that your side is insane. Inventing lies won't help. Not being insane will help.

I think this is the real dynamic going on here with this whole censorship thing :

Game is supposed to be a game in the spirit of 3DRealms BUILD titles.
Duke, Blood, Shadow Warrior.
All games which had crass,unforgiving, raunchy, immature humor. Duke Nuke'em especially got a lot of rap in its day for womanizing (stippers, alien slaves, duke's liners), but 3DRealms didn't give a fuck and had the attitude "If you don't like it don't play it. Bitch."

So here's this game, Ion Fury
Stepping into the boots of Duke and the like
At the FIRST sign of getting flak for their humor?
They not only instantly cave-in without a fight, but then they bend over to sensitivity training, only to have the SJW community say, "Thanks for nothing bitches"

So by failing to stand by the attitude of the very games they were trying to create a spiritual successor to, they have killed the soul of their own game.

I don't thnk anybody besides you noticed and remembered that. Everybody took it for harmless joke unlike you tranny and your OGAY bottle.

Attached: 1554369414432.jpg (850x850, 271K)

*twitter

Is there racism in GTA IV and V?
I guess those are too popular to do anything to.
Hell, today R* just patched IV to put back in the original songs.

Which side? this isn't a sports match, garbage boy. You're not winning anything by acting like a schizo.

I will never understand why resetera keeps coming here?

After what happened to Yooka Laylee I can respect the decision.

>minmaxing
Like I give a damn. Dual wielding fire-igniting SMGs is sick. Dashing around the place and ducking in and out of cover can be fun too when it's fast enough. Go tell someone else how to play.

Attached: 1565372043385.png (500x375, 155K)

Tramp can be condescending and offensive.

Yeah, I actually went and played the game. I'm probably in the 5% of this thread, all the people getting megamad at the game being censored never touched the thing.

>Which side
trannies

yeah could someone post their gog version of the game

I will never understand why you idiots keep going there just to read the insane ramblings of those psychos just to get mad at them.

You leader is going to jail for subverting the democratic process and denying climate change and there is nothing you can do about it.
You and your ilk will pay for what you did.

Any day now, right?

Are you looking for trannies, sport? feeling lonely? You don't have to stoop that low, you can probably find a fat chick that will fuck you. Never give up.

Attached: 1563116592012.jpg (500x616, 54K)

>ducking in and out of cover can be fun too
to each their own i guess

No I wish you trannies would kys

Haha, oh shit what?
Suddenly I want to buy ten copies of Ion Fury

I played and I know this is on stadium super secret stage but I was more busy looking at shitshow in the middle than looking around

Own it. It's your people

If you're looking for a good throwback FPS game, get either Dusk or Amid Evil. Much better than this shit. And no trannyera pandering.

You sound like you have repressed faggot tendencies. Don't cut yourself over it, boy.

no shit you condescending faggot

>everyone I disagree with is /pol/
The left in America needs an intervention stat.

>*American politics need an intervention, stat
FTFY

Yeah, it's kind of an intense level if you don't know about the ion bow's charged attack. That shit takes bosses down like they're nothing.

I am not a degenerate like you tranny.

can't compare them, too different in what they're going for.

Who are you talking about, gayboy? Do you need help?

>can't properly read the text I typed
As I said, the left needs an intervention. Now they are seeing things on the screen that are not there.

You're obsessed with trannies and see them everywhere, of course you're a degenerate.

wow you are so tough with your big text and curse words and stuff. Trannie holocaust when?

Anyone else have any other based gamers to friend request due to this controversy?

Attached: based hardcore gamer and defender of gamers rights.jpg (980x1980, 482K)

I don't see them everywhere, just the ones that are here in this thread like you

It's funny how you try to be subversive about it by denying everything and calling people crazy after you shit the bed constantly.

agree. maps look great but are way too realistic and therefor boring.

whew lad

How many times are you replying to your own post, nancy?

>useful idiot
this is a thread about a fucking video game, you unbelievably stupid faggot. holy fucking shit. "useful idiot" in reference to a video game. What the fuck is wrong with you? Go outside, seriously, you NEED to stop being on the internet.

lol did he make fun of you or something you pathetic weeb

Keep reaching for that rainbow, faggot. Some day you'll find that trannie you're so desperately looking for.

I'm just trying to fill my friend list with fellow based and redpilled gamers who are taking a stand against the SJWs

>Go from a 95% to a 65% in a single day
Why are boomers so based?

it's funny, when i heard about the devs being le based and redpilled i went to check the steam reviews, there were only 65 negative reviews total. Less than half of them even mentioned transphobia and bigotry

now there are 400+ and they are almost exclusively referencing the dev's faggot capitulation lmao when will these retards learn

literally said nothing about /pol/

>implying I misread anything and didn't intentionally change your faggotspeak
Get fucked, nerd. Keep trying to sound intelligent while being a blatantly autistic dicksmoker.

>wow, how DARE you call me that?
What a fucking embarrassment of an useful idiot you are. Go be agreeable somewhere else, cockface.

go back to r/gamingcirclejerk you cringebaby

trannie

This lol, image actually having principles

Why are you being so hostile when I'm just trying to make friends so we as gamers can band together and destroy the SJW menace and Epic Games?

cringe

queer

trannie

illiterate moron

cringe

Gotta love the bitter trannies sperging out like replicants because their expiration date is soon approaching.

>mandatory sensitivity training now enforced, even for contractors
>zero tolerance policy
>sending profits to "charities" that support child castration and genital mutilation

Imagine giving your money to the people killing video games.

Attached: 1566301941038.gif (500x516, 152K)

i refunded mine, hope everyone else does the same

Does 3D Realms live off old games?
Ion Fury is their first game in over a year, their two other games from 2018 have two and five reviews. Only other game is Bombshell and it's as mixed as Ion Fury.

I hope so. Though I still like the game.
The tranny review bomb was like 20 negative reviews.