Love it or hate it the game was at its peak when they were around

Love it or hate it the game was at its peak when they were around

Attached: DC93B30D-EE5E-46CD-BC7C-A91FB22BEEF7.jpg (442x851, 86K)

No shit
The game was still new and we had lots of shit to talk about

who the fuck is they

The Trophy Waifus.

Did they removed them? I thought they were playable characters

After taking everything into consideration about being able to swap engines and classes I think that it would be the best course of action. Speed is the most valuable stat in this game because acceleration is hardly noticeable and making sharp turns can be done easily with air braking and u turns. Buffs will not be enough to get all the classes on equal footing simply because of how good speed is.

Attached: realstats.png (938x318, 123K)

They were only available for a limited time. Nobody knows when they're coming back.

And shit like that is why I will never buy games like this. Don’t sell me a f2p game then make me pay for some limited time cash shop bullshit.

Man shit like this makes me mad.

This isn't ever going to become mario kart

And here i thought the microtransactions turning the game into a bigger grindfest wasn't bad enough.

this game doesnt have weight classes

man speed and accel top speeds are fucking unreal

>be "balanced" or turning player
>get first place and a sizable lead
>get sf or usf
>accel or speed player far behind to the same thing.
>they just straight up go past you without much effort if you don t have an attack item.

shit is depressing as fuck. they need to buff balanced and turning max speed and let every class have the same u turn / hop properties.

someone please caption this gif with something dirty

Attached: 1562005869533.gif (320x279, 2.89M)

>After taking everything into consideration about being able to swap engines and classes I think that it would be the best course of action
Play any other racing game where this is a feature and consider how foolish this 'fix' actually is.
>Buffs will not be enough to get all the classes on equal footing simply because of how good speed is.
Except it is. Races are won with good routes, not top speed. Classes with higher cornering can get better lines more consistently.

>Still can't play CTR
By the time I get it all the good Bandibabe talk will be done.
Im sad anons.

Attached: RizuWins.webm (284x530, 2.93M)

Already bee done.

Attached: 1562025387485.png (852x662, 682K)

How is it foolish?

More drawbacks than benefits.

Attached: 76CF6D4C-E993-4D60-B226-6A3A4D925C9A.gif (320x279, 3.18M)

Like what? Benefits: you can use whatever character you like because stats aren't tied to them. What are the drawbacks?

I'm aware of this one, but I wanted something that syncs to her lips exactly she says it.

I know I'm asking for too much.

Attached: meg(you)mi.png (923x549, 579K)

What sound does she make when she wins?

Remove U turn maintaining boosts.
There, I fixed it

None of these female characters are canonically hot.

Also how much did this game sell? Ten million units?

I can do a better one when i get home.

Attached: 1562846351129.webm (988x548, 2.31M)

You are not fixing the problem with engines, just changing the issue
Now fuck off before you ruin yet another thread you autistic cunt

Thanks, its pretty much, as shes speaking the words show up down below. Thats the effect I want, thanks senpai.

heeheehee

Attached: 41B4699B-06AB-4AB4-9B6F-487F2BF0B154.jpg (682x748, 112K)

Cool opinion, fartbutt. What are the drawbacks?

It's the equivalent of handing out supercars at the beginning of a racing game or giving people N. Tropy for beating his ghost on only 5 tracks.

You're just making the game more shallow.

How is that even remotely related. You can already use whatever class you want from the start

And there is a limited number, for a reason.

Attached: 1564931163848.webm (304x538, 2.79M)

A limited number of what? Speed characters? What would become so radically worse about the game if I could play Ripper Roo with speed stats

I honestly think all class speeds should be buffed up to something close to Speed Class speeds, so the main difference is how your kart controls. Go for turning for tighter drifts, or accel/speed for drifting on straights.

It was shit then and it's shit now.