Who did you pick in your playthrough?

who did you pick in your playthrough?

Attached: NCR-Legion.png (1325x564, 119K)

NCR because Califag and flag

took over with yes man, fuck both of those

AVE TRUE TO CAESAR

>Califag
living in Cali...yikes, you dumb nigger

Attached: San Francisco.webm (720x1280, 2.9M)

Robert "Let's be real we don't need a Brotherhood of Steel" House

Attached: 1495605478392.jpg (465x465, 41K)

NCR first, it's a nice 'sensible' ending but I think Caesar's ending feels more Fallout.

Never been outside of the cities retard?

ALmost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

Objectively correct answer

>House
>Legion
>NCR
>Independence
>Anarchy

There are other factions, you know?

I sided with Yes Man and killed everybody except the Brotherhood, Boomers and New Vegas families

I sided with legion for Vulpes Inculta's hot voice only
and the furry hat too

Fuck House. I gave him a chance and he blew it because of his ego. When I decide to start playing again he'd better build a machine that can pray for him

the cities control your government retard

My first time playing i went with house, i'm a Legion guy now.

All are correct except for independent Vegas

Attached: Yes_Man.jpg (830x596, 217K)

yes man is the only correct choice, any other choice lacks imagination

I did a Legion playthrough recently and Caesar is a fucking cock. He treats you like a dog all the way through and even has his Praetorians kill you if you bother him after one of his mini-seizures.

Independent Vegas is the good ending.

haha keep it weird, keep it funny! haha

>playthrough (singular)
Heresy.

Attached: 1565256625602.png (640x633, 405K)

We all know that and want it to change. California isn’t just filled with homeless people, every major city is filled with homeless people they’re not only just in California.

Myself, you bootlicking, ideology choosing, narrow-minded faggot.

Legion because I'm almost always an edgelord in games where I'm allowed to be the "bad guys."

explain the sanctuary cities, explain the trash, explain the rampant corruption, explain the fact that about 100,000 people pay for ~50% of your states tax revenue. You can't keep saying "but what about" i dont accept it

the ending slides literally say that the courier runs Vegas to the ground

Attached: easy pete being easy.jpg (294x171, 9K)

No they don't. Not unless you choose to.

>California isn’t just filled with homeless people, every major city is filled with homeless people
People get murdered every now and then in every city, including Tokyo and Detroit.

I guess it's not a big deal though and we should just stop enforcing murder laws then, huh?

I did yes man and in my headcanon my character took Caesar's outfit and my character lived out the rest of his days LARPing as an Emperor and everyone in New Vegas was forced to play along or the robots would shoot them.

House.
The sole problem with a great autocratic leader is that they eventually die and leave a powergap. House is immortal and solves that issue.
Also he's the only faction that can carry out a concrete centuries-long plan. The NCR/Legion can only hope it doesnt go to shit in another generation or two. House can guarantee it wont go to shit.
Also he's the one responsible for saving you at the start of the game and the sole reason New Vegas is still a desirable a city.
Also the house always wins baby

Attached: seething at comfy house.png (928x756, 796K)

NCR is quite literally the faction for the kinds of people who repeat empty CSPAN platitudes in public like 'democracy is good' or 'x country is good because x country has democracy'.
Stop for one second and actually take a look at their situation. Their entire reason for being in the mojave is because they ran out of water back home. They are a pre-war country trying to operate at pre-war capabilities but not having the necessary pre-war infrastructure to even provide basic necessities for their citizens.

The NCR is a failed social experiment that is so hopped up on their CSPAN boomer platitudes and ideology that they literally cannot see the writing on the wall.

bro what the hell you got against CSPAN

California isn’t just cities, there’s also nature, history, and towns. You guys know that right? Sure the government’s corrupt and living here is expensive as fuck, but other than that it’s pretty nice here.

yeah ive visited a bunch of times, shame what they did to a beautiful state

You’re a fucking liberal enabler.

R
E
N
T
F
R
E
E

Has anyone else been completely galvanized and turned off by House in light of all the recent shit with silicon valley, internet censorship, and wealth inequality created by california-based technocrats?
There is quite literally no reason why someone like House should exist, in the same way someone like Zuckerberg should be in prison and have his wealth and tech confiscated and redistributed.

NCR on my first time.
Killed Vulpes at Nipton because he's a bastardman, so Legion wasn't an option.
Killed House because I failed the skill check to get more money for the Platinum Chip. 1,000 fucking caps, he paid me more for Snow Globes. Cheap bastard.
Wasn't really sure about the Yes Man way, and at that point was already fairly buddy-buddy with the NCR, so I just went with them.

He's not a bastard for killing the people at Nipton.

>expecting eternally seething flyover shitters to admit anything positive about California because it lets them ignore the problems in their own backyard

there's no point in saving this world. let it burn. Also, Legion.

retarded communist nigger

Last one, I picked Legion. They're the only ones with the balls to conquer and bring civilization back. They might even pull it off once Caesar is done with his reforms.

House isn't like any of those soiboy fancy intellectual-types: he has a mustache.

It's been years but I'm pretty sure Caesar gives you a pardon once you reach Vegas. You can thus murder the fuck out of all his guys before that and he'll still ask you for help. I think Vulpes gives it to you but they'll replace him with a generic if you killed him.

What problems?
Low cost housing?
Low crime rates?
Homogenous communites of people supporting one another and not backstabbing each other like materialistic citycucks?

Yeah, must be awful living there.

Ceaser was the correct choice, human history showed that conquerors must always pacify a land and establish a nation before politicans can come behind you and build the framework and thats exactly the synthesis he spoke of with the NCR

The USSR and North Korea are more socially conservative than California.

Checkmate, you dumb neocon boomer faggot.

>He fell for the "Independent" meme
Yes Man ending is actually the worst, it doesn't if you ran around as the errand boy for the faction and help them with their immediate problems. There is no leadership, the strip just runs on auto pilot until the families start fighting, Securitrons go to waste, without protection and maintenance the Dam goes to shit and the mojave loses its power.

All this until the NCR just comes back one day with its full strength and no Legion to contest them they annex it anyways

Attached: 1465245094713.gif (800x352, 2.74M)

Yes 1 block from a huge ass city represents the whole state.

Yeah I’d much rather live in a cornfield than somewhere with actually geography and sunny weather.

communist dont talk to me

>House isn't like any of those soiboy fancy intellectual-types: he has a mustache.

There is quite literally no moral justification for why a single individual should be allowed to have singular exclusive access to technology that allows him to subdue, pacify, and control entire populations of people.
Destroying his army of upgraded robots underneath the fort was quite possibly the most moral and sane decision you make in the entire main quest line.

No amount of barbarism or cruelty from rank-and-file Legionaries will even remotely compare to the kind of China-tier, surveillance state horror that House would have unleashed on Freeside and every surrounding community around Vegas.

Not in my run.
You gotta do shit that helps build infrastructure, promotes peace with the NCR, and stomp out all the degenerate Fiends and Powder Gangers.

cont'd
I forgot to add that for all of his bluster and image projecting, House is clearly not the morally objectivist, rational, logical computer-brained genius he claims to be.
His whole rant on the BoS is living proof that he's still prone to human irrationality, vindictiveness, and internal prejudices. His feelings on the BoS could possibly expand and start inlcuding things like 'people who ideologically disagree with me'. or 'poor people in rural areas'.

Fuck him. At least Caesar doesn't pretend not to be an asshole.

>no kings ending
shame

Attached: download (14).jpg (1024x640, 119K)

>NCR just comes back one day
That's why you nuke the Long 15 and upgrade the securitrons. They'll be begging for a deal after that.

Attached: Long 15.jpg (2048x1280, 603K)

>your playthrough
>singular

It's one of the few actually replayable WRPGs made this century. You're supposed to play it at least 4 times for each ending.

But when I was doing my first playthrough and just making decisions based on my own opinions, I picked House because I agreed with the broad notion that this rock is fucked and the only way for humanity to survive is space travel. An immortal genius is pretty much the only motherfucker I'd buy saying he's got a plan for interstellar travel.

Cope

that's because they already went through the era of decadency, social collapse and restoring of order. russia before and under lenin was even worse and more degenerate than california. it took stalin's iron fist to reform the failed degenerate africa tier shithole into something resembling an empire, but because he was a cuck and didn't dump marxist planned economy bullshit, it eventually failed anyway.

california has all of this still ahead of them.

t. soicuck cityfag that has to share his shitty apartment with 12 other faggots to avoid getting hassled by his armenian landlord

>hmmm yes I will nuke one of the few only civilized nations in the wasteland to protect my failing anorcho-capitalist society

Attached: villages-exist-villagers-hmm-me-irl-41903766 (2).jpg (499x551, 40K)

Cope, Cali isn’t just cities how many times do we have to repeat it for you dumbass.

you don't actually nuke the ncr, just the route between mojave and the vast ncr lands, blocking their only access route with a highly radioactive wasteland.

>No amount of barbarism or cruelty from rank-and-file Legionaries will even remotely compare to the kind of China-tier, surveillance state horror that House would have unleashed on Freeside and every surrounding community around Vegas

Nigger these are dirt farmers who live within a stone's throw of cannibal meth heads with access to laser weaponry. And House has negotiated limits to his own authority even when he had a clear upper hand. Vegas pretty much has an oligarchic constitution giving the Families semi-autonomy.

Then there's the whole thing about him basing his economy on tourism from the countries around him that he has no interest in conquering.

And his reason for killing the BoS is that they're literally incompatible with his society on a fundamental level while also having hostility to his rule built into their guiding philosophy. Leaving them in Hidden Valley is the same thing as just ignoring the Al Qaida cell in the mountains outside of Kabul.

You realize Vegas is dead without NCR citizen money right? You will just be sitting in the penthouse talking to that gay ass AI

Cities are trash in every state I don't know why people want to live in such a shit environment.

Attached: 1566129160585.jpg (413x600, 46K)

>actually geography and sunny weather

What the fuck do you mean by "actually geography?"

And you need sunny weather for agriculture you dingus.

Fuck 'em they can suck me off through my kaki's

You have Helios One, the Hoover Damn, a robot army, and water. They won't have a great route to attack New Vegas nor the will to kick off another blood bath. It won't be easy but you should be able to work out a deal that makes everyone happy.

>to protect my failing anorcho-capitalist society
>is literally the crown jewel of the postwar world and the object of every rising empire's desire

Maybe Flagstaff, Vault City, and Shady Sands can someday rival Vegas, but for now it's no contest.

why don't they just make it legal to hunt and kill these people?

>Implying yes man won’t start thinking for its self and overthrow the Courier

Attached: 9FB1A2B7-96E1-4894-94A7-2C93870AE06E.png (797x448, 615K)

I ignored both

>House literally says he wants the "trains to run on time"
>Yes Man pretty much overtly states his intention to rebel multiple times

Anyone who doesn't pick NCR or Legion is retarded

>Helios One
who is going to maintain it? who is going to defend it from the Brotherhood when they come to take it back? oh you destroyed the bos? Helios cannot power the entire region and the game confirms brown outs.

>Hoover Dam
see previous reply

>Robot Army
You are going to have to spread the securitrons so thin you may barely be able to monitor the valley but a sizable force of raiders will be able to pick them off if they are alone. Not smart

>Water
Yeah you have a very valuable natural resource, shame you made an enemy out of the only civilized nation that could be worth trading with.

All Yes Man roads will lead to anarchy

>>House literally says he wants the "trains to run on time"
So basically modern day, cyberpunk corporatist neoliberalism?

Anyone who chooses House is the worst.

You're really going hard today leftypol

There's literally no reason to refuse House.
>saves you at the beginning of the game
>the rightful owner of the platinum chip
>hyper intelligent, data guru, goal-oriented, and long-term planner
>effective leader
>cold, but humorous personality
>genuinely cares about the state of humanity

I could go on and on. Fuck Ulysses.

House cant even feed himself you faggot

he's the only person to live through the atom bombs and thrive without being ghoulified, cut the old man a break for being in a tube

>Who will maintain it? How will you hold territory?
You can potentially have the Boomers, Followers of the Apocalypse, Kings, Jason Bright's guys, the Nightkin, Enclave remnants, the merchant factions, the some of crime families, and some guys from Vault 34, survive. That's plenty to form an army, maintain all those areas, support the robots, and keep outsiders from getting any funny ideas. Toss in Big MT and an independent New Vegas should prosper.

None of those tribes answer to you. Independent means Independent, you don't get to play dictator. Should of sided with Legion.

>House isn't like any of those soiboy fancy intellectual-types: he has a mustache.
He was the soiboi of his era

top 10 reasons the rest of the world should collectively just denounce the USA.

(and brazil)

Independant route. Ncr and legion are two sides of the same coin.

NCR is a really unsatisfying ending
It feels like you haven't really changed anything and you're just back to status quo

Funny thing is, Ulysses sees siding with House as maintaining the status quo.

san francisco is such a shithole
literally there's a map showing how its streets has become more DESIGNATED than fucking third world countries like india
amerisharts need to clean up all that feces off their fucking streets and take care of the degenerates at the same time

>playthrough (singular)

this.
sided with house my first playthrough, and I can't imagine siding with anyone else

I went independent
>House was a selfish guy who saw everyone as simple tools and is hinted at being not really all there
>Caesars legion went against pretty much everything I wanted, plus I had to screw them over to activate the robot army so in for a penny in for a pound.
>NCR is not really like by most people, but peace with them would be pretty good but then I "accidentally" nuked Helios One, and they wouldn't let me save their president so that went out the window

flyovers are only familiar with small ass east coast states that contain their entire population in only a couple cities. they can't comprehend the fact that many western states are larger than most countries and have a more diverse range of geography, people, and economic areas than them as a result.