Cyberpunk 2077 thread

How are we feeling about Cyberpunk so far lads? Did anyone else pre-order? I dont feel bad about doing it (yet). Pic related is a new screenshot, looks pretty comfy

Attached: cyberpunk1.jpg (2048x1152, 357K)

Other urls found in this thread:

escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.871988-Dragon-Age-Inquisition-was-Biowares-Worst-RPG-to-Date
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Game looks pretty cool, I just hope there is a decent balance between railroading and freedom

I have literally bought and enjoyed every single game CDPR has made and this will be no different. SO yeah, I preordered.

Have sex

Attached: ECbNL13X4AEKNbk-orig.jpg (1024x1024, 70K)

this doesn't even look like it's in the future. What went wrong?

I don't pre order anything anymore. That said it looks like its going to be good and I'm looking forward to it.

S U N L I G H T

Cyberniggers and trannies. Can't wait to kill them and save the world.

>pre-order
why do you people still do that?
This isn't 1997, it's not like there's limited copies of the game.
Personally, I need good reviews before buying.

Not going to pre-order but I'll get it day 1 if I have the cash. I don't have a problem paying full price for games I expect I'll enjoy as much as this.

But I already know I’m going to buy it, what’s the difference

hope i don't have to wait too long for them to release the demo, does anyone know when

i wish this game din't bring so much low effort baiting and shitposting i wish we could have a single comfy thread

Attached: 1524800957177.png (800x533, 511K)

im a bit more skeptical than first but im still excited and plan to buy day one.

CD projekt red just has such a great ethical track record I feel like the only problem is it wont live up to the hype, rather it be a bad game.

I haven't preordered yet since I don't have the money.

Are we not getting an hour gameplay video like last year during gamescon?

Sometimes the reviews reveal that the game is broken and unplayable or it's not the game you were told it was.
I don't know how many bullets I've dodged by waiting for a review.
Half the time I find them in the bottom of the bargain bin a year later marked down to a 3rd of release price.

Attached: gamestop.jpg (1836x2448, 638K)

they said they were going, but it's after gamescom

this. I'm gonna buy the game 99% likely. I just wanna shitpost about the game instead of the threads devolving into stupid bait. it's popular which means half of Yea Forums will dislike it by default

Attached: emma watson shopping.jpg (2824x4024, 1.3M)

judging by the pictures id say CDPR were offered a large amount of money by jewish gaming media. seeing as how it will likely be full of racemixing, homosexuality, trannies, and other forms of degenerate propaganda, i will not be buying this game and hoping for its failure.

based, fuk mp3

I preordered the CE, I will probably resell it for 200% markup

>people still believe she isn't worst Emma
Lol

No TPP no buy

yeah how can they turn the conservative white ethnostate that is California into den of degeneracy filled with minorities. I mean it doesn't reflect reality at all

people actually write stuff like this out
>whether ironic or not, you actually wrote this and then posted it

Looks like shit.

Exactly. Why do you think its in california? the jews told them they wanted more nigger representation as opposed to their previous games. CDPR drank the kool aid and youll realize it when this abomination is released. this isnt my first rodeo.

she is best emma

Attached: emma roberts.jpg (1280x1932, 405K)

What in the actual fuck is up with these fags that don’t understand what a dystopia is? It’s really amusingly pathetic.

>cyberpunk
>not a bunch of degenerates punks
>t:never read a single cyberpunk book
>doesn't know what dystopia is
fuck off

based

>dystopia
yeah theyll be adding in feminism and niggers because its a dystopia! perfect cope. pre order that game, onions.

Attached: 639AA407-EF59-4BAD-9674-F7434AA3C4EB.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

said fallout 76 collectors edition, currently selling for $67.

but seriously, I hope it works out for you.

I would expect political themes in a near future dystopian narrative, yes. What the fuck is a good game by your standards anyway?

games without niggers, trannies, and homosexuals. strange how witcher 1+2 didnt have any of those.

Go play that then, you bitch made faggot.

already beat those games, soi. but ill be taking my money elsewhere as i dont give money to game developers that opened their cheeks for polygon and jews. my intuition and the general track record tells me many others will be doing the same.

Attached: 420DD274-BE7C-4262-A5C0-32D000349939.jpg (478x465, 274K)

No you won’t. Nobody is going to keep making the same game over and over again for you. Guess you should just kill yourselves over it.

seethe you cockless faggot.

Attached: 4D6C63A9-98CE-4AE9-9D00-4636C291E252.jpg (265x398, 31K)

ever heard of get woke go broke? devs will always be forced to go back to making games for white non-degenerate men because games with niggers and homosexuals never sell well.

Enjoy your shit game? It look like unplayable garbage on the trailers. And since you have so many shitty game to play that I’m apparently seething over what are you even mad about? Is anybody else getting a look at this? I’m fascinated by how much better I am than you.

Max Payne 3 was based though and I didn’t regret anything

looking forward to it. currently replaying witcher 3. going slow doing all content. shits comfy with the right mods

No I haven’t heard that, I guess it’s because I don’t hang out with lower forms of life.

>CD projekt red just has such a great ethical track record

Attached: 1430989232747.png (495x627, 465K)

Attached: bg_for_a_mobile_game_by_dawnpu-d9nzurf.jpg (3000x1350, 823K)

The only reason people still make those games is because games journalists and review sites always give them 10/10 just because they have black people in it. The screenshot OP is also all black people (what a fucking coincidence).

It's like Watch Dogs 2 all over again. The game where they completely revamped a sequel so everyone is gay or colored. The main character is a hip-hop spewing jigaboo.

Watch Dogs 2 sold 80% than the previous one in the UK. In the USA, it was number 8 in sales in January 2017. Number 8.

And whenever you find a review online, it's always the same. It is awesome because it has black people (wowwww so great) but the mechanics blow.

who are you comparing them to?

Attached: 1554599415771.jpg (3840x2160, 1.97M)

I think it’s hilarious that you’ve convinced yourself that you’re a market that matters, and that any content decisions are ever made with you in mind.

I don't

I really hope this will be like Deus Ex: HR or MD. But it will probably end up like We Happy Few.

exactly

Attached: 1564739767717.jpg (540x720, 178K)

I dont really see how black people being in a cyberpunk setting breaks the genre, i dont recall any feminism either

You're a buffoon who thinks that lesbian hipsters and sjws actually play video games. Protip: they don't. They just bitch and complain about shit they aren't even involved them.

How many comic books are published that target these audiences and yet always get cancelled because NOONE FUCKING BUYS THEM?

Where is the so-called new gameplay footage?

quite clear youre upset. youre a pre ordering complacent beta who is upset because im pointing out why this game is going to fail. also kingdom come was greatly successful and are already working on their sequel.

Attached: 0C5BB1AD-2157-4965-B55A-2BBC964A3D96.jpg (282x284, 122K)

Absolutely no fucking style
If I wanted to see that I'd walk the streets in my city

This closeted cock sheath won’t touch anything that isn’t a whites only sword and board D&D knights and armor rehash. Asperger’s syndrome, the post.

I didn’t preorder shit. I can’t even run it. I don’t care if it’s good or not. Something else will be, because I have taste and more than autistic screeching to offer when it comes to assessing the content. The world caters to me unprompted. It rejects everything about you and it always will. I love that.

the world doesnt cater to you. thats whats so funny. youre the minority. the only people who cater to you are jews because youre their cattle. there will always be games and media which are free of degeneracy that i will be able to enjoy.

It's so pointless to pre-order nowadays. It's actually super detrimental to the games industry because it shows you can pump out a buggy broken mess, get all your cash, and leave one guy to release patches over the next year.

you can at least try to be subtle about it

Are you mentally ill?

wow youre desperate arent ya

Apparently it does, since every game sucks according to you.

Are you forgetting that this game is made by a black guy and he wrote a book about it first?

>quite clear youre upset
is this coming from the guy that entered a thread just to complain about digital black people in a game set in California?

no, only the bad games suck to me. (mass effect andromeda, wolfenstein: young blood) both of which im sure you love playing which are by fact failures. i think its funny you regard your taste as "good", when apparently your taste is for black dick and men with their dicks cut off. good luck giving me one politically correct game that was a success.

But I get it, you won’t just admit you’re pathetic and no one cares about you or what you think or what you want. I don’t expect you to be honest with your superiors. That would spoil the carefully crafted little victimhood narrative you’ve crafted that makes you feel oh so special about yourself. It’s all you’ll ever have, so I’m glad it’s working so well for you. Really.

slut

>when apparently your taste is for black dick and men with their dicks cut off
Where the fuck is this coming from? Is this bait? Am I being PUNK'D?

Attached: 1566339345907.png (462x425, 195K)

This is called autism. Someone’s mom really needs to monitor their internet access.

its working great for me my dude. i dont associate with sub-iq niggers and sub-iq betas that suck them off such as yourself. also my penis is perfectly intact, but based on your opinions its safe to say yours got cut off long ago and is sitting in a medical waste bin somewhere.

How about any of the other Wolfenstein games?
Papers Please
Dragon Age Inquisition

Stop falling for the bait

People like you are also really part of the problem because you are dead set on antagonizing white people so much that you turn them from neutral into hard enemies. I pray you don't actually act like this in real life.

>where the fuck is this coming from?
i guess youre too stupid to understand whats going to be in this game.

Why you keep bringing up black dick for? Why are you so obsessed with this user that you assume he loves sucking black cock and must be a tranny since he doesn't bitch about non-whites in a game made by a non-white?

>turning them neutral into hard enemies
youre a kikes slave. you were always my enemy.

I can see blacks are in the game but you're acting like an sjw with all that projecting. Here's your final (You)

Mods, please dunk this thread straight into the /trash/

Im playing The Witcher 3 right now and I cant stop thinking:
Is CD Project Red retarded? Why they dont make cp2077 a third person game?

>dragon age inquisition
the game was a massive failure and the landmark of people wisening up to EA.
escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.871988-Dragon-Age-Inquisition-was-Biowares-Worst-RPG-to-Date
>papers please
a nintendo graphics game where you deny people immigration??? you are truly retarded

shill thread 101

first person is more immersive. go back to consoles, zoomer.

based retard

maybe mom and dad can buy you a ps4 lol
literally pleb filtered. cya lol

Improve your baits you faggot
PC's are more expensive than console

>Cyberpunk 2077 is hyper rea-

Attached: ECZ1wLJWsAAk-RN.jpg large.jpg (1080x1920, 83K)

nnf track pants

that a crusty Neo.

Max Payne 3 was based though and I didn’t regret anything

they literally arent, you high time preference nigger
you consolecucks are retarded lmao, stay poor.

this retard isn't even worth a (you) anymore

Can everybody stop being retarded and just enjoy the talk about *a fucking videogame* for fuck's sake?
It really show how miserable you are jeez.

its just epic shills

>just epic shills
>just trannies
>just /pol/
>just contrarians
make up your mind fag

I have stayed away from anything related to this game. even headlines on articles while im suring the information super highway.

the little i do know is mostly about faggots crying and seething about the fact that they aren't making games and wish they were devs. thats about it.

>paying for a product that doesn't exist
I would never preorder or crowdfund a game, I'm not retarded

*Sips drink*

>it doesn't have to be at night
>it doesn't have to be in a large city
>it doesn't need to be 3rd person
>it doesn't need to have the different classes
>it doesn't need the player to be able to use flying cars
>It doesn't need accessible interiors for buildings
>It doesn't need to be free of liberal bullshit
>It doesn't need to have good customisation options
>it doesn't need to have real dialogue choices
>it doesn't need you to be able to join different factions
>it doesn't need to have killable NPCs
>it doesn't need to have Trauma Team as a gameplay element the player can use
>it doesn't need to have destructible environments
>it doesn't need to have good graphics
>it doesn't matter that CD Projekt Red is staffed by Americans now
>it doesn't need mod support
>it doesn't need to have good box art
>It doesnt need to not blow all its budget on b list actors
>it doesnt need to be an RPG
>it doesn't need you to be able to purchase new apartments
>it doesn't need you to be able to choose different childhood heroes
>it doesn't need you to be able to customise your cars or apartment
>it doesn't need Cyberpsychosis to be part of the game
>it doesn't need VR support
>it doesn't matter that it's cinematic garbage
WE ARE NOW HERE
>it doesn't need dynamic weather systems
>it doesn't need to have a branching story
>it doesn't need to have massive crowds of people
>it doesn't need to not be downgraded
>it doesn't need to have substance
>it doesn't need to not be GTA 2077

Attached: Sipping CDPdRones Tears.jpg (326x412, 24K)

What was so bad about MP3? Apart from limited weapons, the bland story, or lossy format.

It wasn't necessarily that the game was bad. It was just forgettable. All you did in the game was shoot NPCs.
Everybody pre-ordered months ahead of release, beat the shit out of it over the weekend and sold it back to gamestop the next weekend.

>I really hope this will be like Deus Ex: HR or MD.
Why on earth would you want that?

Attached: 17327128128.jpg (2000x2000, 895K)