Attached: sold.jpg (1281x719, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Tu4BCMe8rs
youtube.com/watch?v=w1W5DU4zmAA
youtube.com/watch?v=6qX3a6RBsh8
youtube.com/watch?v=beHvAisSn3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I still don't understand what the fuck he is talking about

scream fortress 2020: any user booting up the game October 31st thru November 13th receives the "Dubious nutsack" a pair of hanging wallnuts in a plaid sack visibly hanging from the player model. The item gains a hitbox when players join either pl_ballbust or koth_cumblast and the goal is to slap the other teams nuts. The player that has busted the most nuts receives the role of "ball-busting Brian" and is tasked with opening the portal to Merasmuses crib (koth_lakeside), where both teams are tasked with slapping Merasmuses nuts. the "Dubious nutsack" will reveal the number of times it has been busted throughout the event and depending of the height of that number will attain one of three qualities, being:
1) jock-strapped
2) railed
3) infertile
the tf team expects these qualities to have a significant impact on the social status of each player returning to the game. Jill being quoted saying: "keep a good eye on your nuts"

Attached: 1566217354639.png (880x660, 747K)

That's what i heard too.

He was referring to the heads as his sons, he asked who said it despite the fact he clearly did just them reiterating the soldier's insanity

koth_harvest....home

Attached: 4dtbsh327zs11.jpg (1152x864, 182K)

>sounds of source engine crashing

I never knew he said Sun Tzu in Meet the Soldier for 5 years.

It's "Son Sue said that"

Attached: autism.png (1196x2040, 2.9M)

The Soldier is a crazy Shell-shocked fucker. There's literally nothing else to understand

he said that if fighting is sure to result in victory then you must fight. sun tzu said that, and i say he knows a little more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it and then he perfected so that no living men could best him in the ring of honor AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! maggots!
can't remember what's next

>dustbowl 4th best map in the game

you guys are fucking retarded

at leaast it was before the gunslinger fucked errthang up

youtube.com/watch?v=1Tu4BCMe8rs

He is saying "sun tzu said that!"

He's not even shell shocked, he's never been in a war.

>he's never been in war
take that back

Attached: 1523316617860.png (352x116, 64K)

He's a civilian

>tfw got the game in 2008 and I just realized this

Attached: 1519131884903.jpg (225x250, 6K)

user.. That's why a group of animals in one place is called a Tzu.

Thanks, Michael Bay.

Required Reading

Attached: 1539045370990.jpg (252x406, 18K)

why cant there be more girls like zhanna, bros

unless it's a farm

>join Harvest casual game
>4/5 times there's hackers on the other team

Attached: babby.jpg (600x597, 42K)

>Wasting your time on those TF2 comics
>Not reading the superior action packed comic with actual lore and drama behind it
Laughing at your lack of chest hair there son

Attached: Best Comic.jpg (728x1035, 211K)

>reinstall tf2 because of the unusual thing
>check the server browser because fuck matchmaking
>only a handful of servers hosting koth maps at all, none of which are populated or not a furry server
>stop playing tf2 again

Attached: depressed.jpg (343x427, 20K)

>no KOTH servers
What the fuck? I thought KOTH was only behind A/D Control Points and Payload in terms of popularity.

Attached: confused eyes.jpg (952x425, 109K)

I dunno man, maybe I just continually tried during dead hours, but I never found any populated servers.

Community servers are dead. Browser does nothing unfortunately.

TF2 “Meet The” tier list
>God tier
Medic, Spy
>Great tier
Heavy, Engi, Sandvich
>Good tier
Pyro, Soldier
>Ok tier
Sniper, Demo
>Scout tier
Scout

How did this even happen? How did shitty modern tf2 players all decide they wanted the inferior matchmaking system where they had to constantly juggle servers in order to play the maps they actually wanted to play instead of comfy community servers where you can always play exactly what you want? What the fuck.

Attached: just a dog.jpg (640x480, 44K)

I have no idea. I never touched quickplay. But either people wanted it or Valve wanted the game to appear more streamlined.

They should have just done a better job at teaching knuckleheads to use the server browser.

It's not immediately obvious by his inflection, but you really should have figured it out at the "ZOO" line.

Valve tempted players away with multiple methods. Those damn quest things only work on official servers (Right? Pretty sure that's how it works). Players want to accumulate this new "XP" despite it having no purpose other than a lame icon nobody pays attention to anyone's but their own. Also people are exceedingly lazy and just click the big "matchmake" button because it's front and center, unlike the server browser.

It genuinely fucking baffles me what has happened to tf2. They had something great and they have taken every single wrong turn possible along its growth.
I just want old tf2 back, bros.

Attached: really not feeling it right now sorry.gif (366x194, 550K)

Old Valve's triumphs are looking more and more like pure dumb luck than anything else. I have lost all admiration for them.

Class updates were neat. They always made at least 1 poor decision in them but the new guns were most welcome by the time they dropped.

>Pyro that high
Have some fucking taste my man

>Pyro above fucking anything
Dummy

Portal and Portal 2 are only as good as they are because they took the ideas from some student game jams and hired the devs to turn those into fully-fledged games.

he's mixing various scriptures and historical events

Mhehehehehe

Then he used his fight money to buy two of each animals on earth, then he herded them into a boat, and the he beat the crap outta every single one.

your opinion is disgraceful

Attached: images (1).jpg (300x168, 5K)

>God tier
Medic, Spy, Sniper
>Great tier
Heavy, Scout, Demo, Engi
>Good tier
Soldier
>OK meme tier
Sandvich
>Shit meme tier
Pyro

youtube.com/watch?v=w1W5DU4zmAA
>*makes the graphics worse and actively removed the soul from your game*

>juggle servers to play the map you want
you click queue 2fort and you only play 2fort

gotta get those f2p brs and russians

objectively correct

fucking yikes

>pyro shit tier

t. butthurt spy main

valve servers have no furries, no powertripping mods, no disgusting, ugly, custom models, and no community drama. however the tradeoff is that valve servers have no sprays, no custom models/sounds, no alltalk (this one may not be a downside to some) and VAC instead of the more oftenly updated SMAC. also, I can't find a community doublecross with any kind of population anywhere.

Listen man there are a lot of different routes you can chose in both life and creative fiction before ending up at "flying diaper-baby hallucinations".
All the other mercs had personalities from game dialogue that was simply expanded on for their videos, but they had to make something up for Pyro and it was lame in 2012 and aged even worse. Meet the Pyro is the only entry in the series which made me like the character less for having seen it.

Attached: 1532375037717.png (1920x1080, 145K)

>no custom models
I meant to put no custom viewmodel settings on the second half, my bad.

You’re scared of that thing

What I like to think is that the pyro used to be a normal person before they were shoved in that suit and those goggles were bolted to its head

they should nerf the kunai to be honestly

I only just recently got the 'zoo' and 'tzu' joke
it only took 11 years

Attached: 1523027793328.png (211x239, 6K)

Sun Tzu said that.

It blows my mind hats came along as early as they did. 2008 but it feels like they were first added even later.

I actually didn't mind the prospect of them making the pyro a female until they executed with the TFC pyro in that one comic.
One is enough.

they'll make the pyro a 60s-era transvestite and use it as a vehicle for social commentary

what is your opinion on mute-god?
youtube.com/watch?v=6qX3a6RBsh8

Attached: file.png (882x270, 538K)

I like the idea a 50's housewife who just lost her shit

90% correct, but Pyro belongs in Pyro tier below Scout.

>Ubermensch Tier
Medic
>Aussie Tier
Sniper
>Frenchie Tier
Spy
>English Tier
Scout Soldier Demo Engineer
>Russian Tier
Heavy
>??? Tier
Pyro

lies and slander. the soldier was rejected from military screenings due to mental health, so he said fuck that shit, and made his way to europe on his own to singlehandedly win the war for the united states, liberate europe from krauts, then decorate himself as a military veteran; and the hero he was.

Attached: 1563033312463.jpg (805x629, 48K)

>Though he wanted desperately to fight in World War 2, the Soldier was rejected from every branch of the U.S. military. Undaunted, he bought his own ticket to Europe. After arriving and finally locating Poland, the Soldier taught himself how to load and fire a variety of weapons before embarking on a Nazi killing spree for which he was awarded several medals that he designed and made himself. His rampage ended immediately upon hearing about the end of the war in 1949.

Attached: 1566319536510.jpg (900x900, 74K)

Holy shit I never got that part of the joke before.
user, you've opened my eyes.

he fucking murdered swathes of german and
probably german" civilians for years

Soldier is a fucking civilian deal with it rocketfags.

this joke has an extra layer to it in the context of the full Sun Tzu quote
>If fighting is sure to result in victory, than you must fight, even though the ruler forbid it

He leaves out the last part because he wants his stolen valor. He's basically Alex Jones with a rocket launcher.

Attached: 1561452053883.gif (418x480, 1000K)

t. civvies

when he said "I'd say he knows a little more about fighting than you do, pal" I thought he was referring to the guy that "said that"

Sun Tzu's Art of War. He's quoting it verbatim.

It was May 2009 during Sniper vs. Spy. The game had been going a couple years before it happened.

ebin
youtube.com/watch?v=beHvAisSn3g

>community servers

Why would you even try? Vanilla servers have been dead for years now

>stolen valor
He's literally a psychopathic murderer who real armies wouldn't take, and you care about a slightly manipulative quote omission?

Gotta rely on those Clunky backstab hit boxes

kys you fucking ultranigger

that scout voice is pretty gud

This is why we wanted valve matchmaking.
Fuck furries and fuck mods
You can still auto queue for your custom map anyways

Good job soldier, this meme was very KEK!

Attached: soldier.jpg (234x216, 9K)

They should make Pyro a female. But a reptilian. I'm honestly surprised that there AREN'T reptilians in TF2 Already given how wacky it is. Barring halloween cosmetics

no scalies in my thread maggot

Attached: VF6WTDh.jpg (590x220, 44K)

What makes me a good demoman?
IF I WERE A BAD DEMOMAN, I WOULDN'T BE SITTIN HERE TALKIN TO YA, NOW WOULD I?

Because I would be dead from being careless.

You just made me remember those giantess mutant dragon pyro drawings

Attached: 213AE92F-1A3D-45B6-A456-732B79F44007.png (633x758, 30K)

Like others said, it's the Art of War by Sun Tzu
He ends it was a pun by relating it to Noah's Ark
>And from that day forward anytime a bunch 'a animals are together in one place it's called TZU!

>Meet the Scout isn't the worst
for what reason

Attached: 1565423256232.jpg (1046x1146, 69K)

Do you have any idea of who you're talking to?

Switch Sniper and Pyro

Anyone has saved that recent video of Rick may wishing happy birthday to somebody? It was on twitter but the page was deleted.

Harvest is kind of a bad map desu, gunslinger and soldier make it no fun to play

I feel like an absolute retard

Attached: 2358238.png (663x423, 426K)

t. shitter
I partially agree with mini sentry engineers taking some of the fun out of it, but even then they're only a problem for scouts and full demoknights and only when there's 2 or more
Complaining about soldiers is where you exposed your pleb though