Is PC gaming dead?

Honestly, when games exclusive to consoles look this good what even is the point of PC gaming?

Attached: 3441043-rdr2_screenshot 22.jpg (3840x2160, 1.91M)

>look this good
There's more to video games than looking at it, Sonydude

OP is a poorfag

At a whopping 20 fps.

looks like lightly modded skyrim

Let me know when all console games are compatible with keyboard and mouse.
>aiming with thumbs
Yikes.

>3rd person games with keyboard
lol

Todd please, calm down.

Attached: 1559830203098.webm (1920x1080, 2.8M)

GTAV on PC looks better than RDR2 on PS4

What are you posting on right now, OP? Why wouldn't you want a device that can do many more things and also play games instead of a designated BING BING WAHOO machine that does so little?
I say this as a PS4 owner, btw.

wrong

>PC players are just graphics whores!
>Check out muh console graphics in my generic third person rooty tooty shooty running at 20 fps.

When will you learn PC users only care about PERFORMANCE above everything else, maintaining consistent high framerates is more important than texture resolutions.

if you own a ps4 this thread isn't directed at you shitstationer
imagine playing a modern multiplat on that shit-heap of yours LMAO

Attached: 1537911691717.jpg (633x874, 318K)

>implying I don't play multiplats on my PC
What about my post made you think I was a console only kinda guy, user?

Because you can have those graphics at playable framerates and modern resolutions without upscaling?

Not to mention aim with a device that's really good at pointing at things.

how tiring, the shitstationer will now pretend he's a "pc gamer" because he games f2pshit like dota on his laptop
yawn

Let me know when your powerhouse of a console can do actual 21st century framerates. Even this dumb Nintendo tablet has more fun exclusives that run at 60hz than ps4. What a joke.

Attached: 60vs30.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Here's another (You) since you seem hellbent on trying this hard. Next time be just a tad more subtle with your threads, electionfag.

and there we have it, two back to back posts where the shistationer has nothing to say other than some weak backpedal
stick to posting about how you got the shitstation to play some shitsclusives lmao

seethe cope and have sex

Attached: Witchfire_01.jpg (3840x2160, 2.41M)

underage or underdeveloped brain

>i-i have to play my zoomy zoomy shooter esports games at 144fps or my experience will be ruined!
god i can tell youre no older than 15 and never owned a ps2

Attached: 1566343292721.jpg (515x515, 23K)

But you could have it looking that good, and running smoothly at all times.

PS2 games almost always ran at 60 FPS user. Sure, it was interlaced but it was still 60 new frames every second and when you emulate them now with anti-interlacing patches that change it to progressive rendering(rather than just a de interlacing filter) you can clearly see that.

PS3/X360 was the generation that went backwards and reverted to 30 FPS as a standard to push the grafix. Even though the graphics were still shit with 720p or worse resolutions.

Because when those games are on PC they look and perform 10x better

>the point of PC gaming
Assuming you're willing to pay more for the quality
>Undeniably best graphics+ graphical mods
>Emulation
>The biggest library of all systems ever
>Exclusive games
>mouse+keyboard for precision and keybindings
>Multitasking/alt+tab (windows doh)
>piracy
>cheat and mod support, open nature
>multiple screens
>Best sales and discounts
>Any controller you would like to use
and more

Every game on PC is exclusive. Even if it's a multiplat, the PC version is uniquely better than all other versions.

Attached: 20160928200951_1.jpg (3840x2160, 1.29M)

You can also do more with it, not only the devs give you more options than on the consoles but you can change stuff with 3rd party soft

Welcome to 2010.

Reminder that RDR2 is coming to PC this december.

>RDR2_PC_Accomplishments

Attached: y5K9JsD6Kr6fGVxb6aHE9J-650-80.jpg (593x194, 18K)