challonge.com/1j6d6jz6
youtube.com/watch?v=bRjbIuJWtlg
youtube.com/watch?v=wF0KIMElpLs
youtu.be/0pd1YVxFUJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I identify with the Joker

>EVO 2020 Joker Player
>commentary: WHOA HE'S RISING UP, WE CALL THAT ONE THE GAMER MOVE

Why does terminator look so good and joker looks so bad?

>it's just normal Joker
>not a Joker who's had to survive a few Tarkatan attacks, stolen some ninja gear and weapons, and acclimated to the setting

Joker doesn't look enough like a gremlin that motorboated a makeup set.

>That shang tsung
what the actual fuck?

Thats pretty good actually

it's the actor from the MK movie from way back then

MOM'S

Joker looks like a Create-A-Character with all the right clothing parts but they forgot to edit the facial features

Attached: 1556405863073.png (673x277, 190K)

no sneed no buy

kind of weird joker is in mk
terminator looks cool though

Guest characters are the best part of NRS games except that they don't return or get a character that takes their function in later games. Barely even matters when the gameplay sucks, but I'm salty that the only fun character for me in XL was Jason.

>Bishi prettyboy Joker in edgy goth makeup
>Will probably be super expressive and dramatic in game
Man they know their audience, fujos will be fawning over him hard. Expect much fanart.

Guess I’m just glad the won’t man up and ruin Mileena

Why does Joker have fucking pecs?

fujos don't play mk

>A marvel character vs a DC character
my cock is rock

Sindel just looks like Cetrion

get some glasses

Anyone have a reupload of the trailer?

Where is Bruce Campbell?

No wonder he looks familiar

You'd be surprised. Kung Jin x Erron Black is surprisingly popular.

>Marvel character

Attached: GleefulRipeIndianspinyloach-size_restricted.gif (500x281, 1.88M)

Why the fuck is Sindel still in revenant mode?

>guest characters

NRS needs to fuck off and just make a horror movie fighting game already

that didnt happen when the joker player was behind and made a 6-0 comeback at this year evo.

>No Ash
so, Bruce Campbell wasn't lying?

>that joker
wanna know how I got these scars? well i'm the joker baby

Because she still hasn't been revived (nor will be) , but obvisouly there will be a skin of her in human form.

Neither Nightwolf nor Shang Tsung were revived either and THEY'RE STILL THERE LOOKING ALL SMUG AND ALIVE, NIGGER.

I was hoping for Phoenix Joker

Attached: Putonasmileface.jpg_large.jpg (1923x1187, 114K)

Gotta grind or pay for that normal Sindel costume, gamers.

It's bad that that's honestly a possibility.

>sindel looks cute
what a fuck? I wasn't expecting that from nrs

they all look good in mk11 fool

>That Joker
What the fuck? He looks fucking terrible.

Attached: 1359934662132.png (396x259, 155K)

Haven't seen his gear yet.

joker and sindel are kind of lame but the rest are top tier picks

sure

Attached: images - 2019-08-20T223429.829.jpg (509x583, 17K)

In one of the intro conversations with scorpion, nightwolf asks him about his revenant counterpart and scorps tells him that raiden killed it when he went full retard at the beginning of the game. Yet i don't know if shang or raiden tells nightwolf that his revenant is still live. Like what the actual fuck is happening with the false info, its like boon actually make their character have their liar personality

Also Shang tsung was trapped by Kronika as it told in one of their dialogues and since she is dead he was set free

Disney owns Terminator now is what I guess he's getting at.

Replace Joker with Ash from Evil Dead and its probably true

No, he mistook Spawn for a Marvel character.

>no stryker
Gay af desu

The revenant/human characters without any unlocks usually get 2 revenant skins and 2 human skins unlocked from the start.

Did they own it before or after the newest one was put into production, cause that would explain so much...

>Holding Spawn hostage until march
Thanks Ed

>Also Shang tsung was trapped by Kronika as it told in one of their dialogues
Shao Khan literally used Shang Tsung to power up Sindel in MK9

>terminator sellout
>Joker for some fucking reason
>Spawn because...???
This shit sucks

Attached: 1522624655868.png (576x347, 15K)

nice mad fool

Attached: 9-07ti7piti-y.png (726x788, 696K)

Outside of Shang Tsung and Sindel, I don't want any of these fuckers as dlc. How can NRS be so shit at dlc people want?

>fans want Mileena, Smoke, Rain, Reptile, Takeda, Fujin

Nope.

You will get the Joker and Spawn.

>Joker
Just fucking why?

What the fuck?
Where's fucking Ash Williams?
Fuck this game.
Dropped.

Fujin, and Ash Williams were leaked back before the game released, and still aren't represented. Here's hoping to a Kombat Pack 2 with Fujin and Ash, plus some other klassic MK characters and maybe a fan service type new MK character, like Triborg was. I'd like Khameleon with a Mileena variation and a Smoke variation, for example.

I literally gave a fuck about MK11 BECAUSE of Ash.
Thank's Yea Forums, something less to give a shit about.

FUCK YOU BOON YOU PIECE OF SHIT! IT WAS HIS TURN! HE WAS SUPPOSE TO BE IN!!!!
WHAT ABOUT THE FUCKING CHAINSAW?!?!!? WHY WOULD YOU ASSOCIATE THE CHAINSAW WITH JOKER AND NOT HIS ICONIC LAUGH?!?!?!? FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: CSbOaqeUwAE7rXr.jpg:large.jpg (1200x1800, 477K)

This. If there's a leaked trailer then let's see it

havent played mk11
rain isn't in still? he was most requested in mk10
besides maybe baraka
also why did they spend so much time on takeda as a character than pretend he doesn't exist in the next game

I still don't have maskless Skarlet ._ .

>only one female

How the FUCK is this allowed in this day and age?!

Yes but this is after MKX not 9. In MKX it was never stated if Shang was dead or running around like a little bitch hiding, since nrs has the habit of pulling out bullshit story plot holes out of their asses they invented that Shang was alive but held by Kronika.

Even i believe that the mk11 story was fucking dumb and full on retarded, they dont care about continuity or telling a good story. They have a cast full of potencial but waste it will retarded decisions.

Nope
>also why did they spend so much time on takeda as a character than pretend he doesn't exist in the next game
because NRS doesn't give a shit about their characters

>Variations
There are no variations in MK 11 user

Takeda along with a lot of characters who aren't playable get mentioned a lot in the game, whether in intros, the story itself, or the konsumable items you use in the towers of time. Takeda can be summoned to throw his kunai onto the fightline, for example.

I don't much care for Joker's face but that shirt he's wearing is fucking fly. When did the Clown Prince of Crime become the Clown Prince of Fashion?

>those release dates

Attached: why.png (85x98, 23K)

Shang Tsung can be a girl if you want

No Ash?

Each character has 2 tournament legal variations and slots for 5 kustom ones in casual play. Play the game before posting about it.

They really wanna give that fatility its injustice

Yeah I lost all interest now. Was going to get the game at some point for Ash, but now I can save my money. Thanks Boon.

Had to make room for fan favorite Jaquie. I have no idea why she and Sonya are in the game still, literally no point in having this many Special Forces when you could just as easily bring back one of the other Kombat Kids who wasn't just a MUHRINE.

Attached: 1556665017049.jpg (4000x3000, 583K)

Warner bros really flexing their ips in MK

Just for the night?
Between him and I?

devs need there 2 hour long nap time

>Sonya dies in the first 20 mins
They honestly shoulda just dropped her from the game all together and put someone more interesting in.

To all the people asking why the Joker
Injustice 2 used some MK characters, this is just a trade off.

Attached: 1566268759441.png (274x347, 118K)

Fatality hopes: T-800 says I'll be back, gets a semi truck and runs the fool over, steals the clothes of whoever it was he killed
Says hasta la vista baby then shoots a person with a minigun until they become a skull on the ground, Terminator then steps on it
Special secret stage fatality where he melts in lava and does a thumbs up

Joker: does the kill with a crowbar from Batman: Under the Red Hood
A redux of the gun to the head fatality where its a joke except this time its some super grotesque fatality where a giant clownish wind up chomper eats the fool alive

Spawn needs to give Scorpion a run for his money on some demonic shit
Just make something brutal go nuts

Sonya at least is acceptable and now she is canonically dead (at least the old sonya) but jacqui was a fucking joke in the previous game and such a waste of a slot. I would be fine with jhonny and sonya or Jhonny and cassie the rest can fuck off for all i care

They didn't do this MKX
You KNOW hes gonna be 80% Reused shit.

Erron isn't just a girl thing, everyone loves a good cowboy.

Spawn has to have one fatality and none of you can deny it: He summons Violator to bite their head off like an apple, and he transforms into Clown, laughing and rubbing his gut.

why is there a gray Loki with boobs?

You said we should hope for a character like Triborg that completely changes the moveset based on the variation, that's not possible with how limited the options are in 11. Relax man

Because really, there was no other female MK fighter that anyone gave enough about to fill the spot.

There's at least going to be an -ality that ends with Joker dosing his victim with his signature venom, I can feel it.

X had 4 guest characters so it's not like this is that surprising especially since WB owns DC.

>the Joker getting killed by fatalities

This wont feel right. Not even the Batman comics are that brutal with him or anyone.

Attached: 1508776575204.jpg (1024x768, 60K)

Except for when he carved off his own face, you mean.

Yeah but it was offscreen

Those aren't that good, might see the minigun one if we get to use the music cue, da da da da da, then it pans up to show his face, his eyes glow red, then he puts his shades on

It's probably better for him to summon creatures like wolves, bats, and bears to tear apart his enemy, considering that's a thing he actually did in the comics, and the fact that he hates Violator/Clown.

Oh fuck yeah, laughing to death and then this creepy face zooms in

Kind of sucks that the returning MK DLC characters are just the ones cut from 9 that no one wanted back. Shang may be an exception but he's just another MK9 returnee who had ninjas shoved into his shapeshifting moveset to placate for the lack of them.

>Terminator comes out in October even though his movie is in November
>Joker coming out in January even though his movie is in October
wtf, what is the point?

t. meelena manchild

Nightwolf and Sindel were hugely popular requests that never made it into X. T-800 and Joker are the two you should be complaining about.

i mean supes fisted him

Attached: in.jpg (825x464, 68K)

I always said they should bring back Meat, make him taller, give him a butcher aesthetic, and give him Jason's function

>T-800
>bad
are you underage?

is spawn not a marvel character? huh. guess I had it wrong

yea but he didn't rip off his head and shove it through his chest before slicing him in half with his heat vision

>he's still laughing the entire time he gets hurt

Why would people complain about joker. MK has been swapping characters around for like 10 years now

None of them were In justice characters idiot

>no tarkatan Joker
why even live

so fucking ugly

This isn't 1992, Chuck. No one cares about this dead-as-fuck series anymore. This shit is so wrote they brought back the corpse of Linda Hamilton.

I thought it was Joker from Persona 5, not the DC comics Joker.
Wtf bros...

Cameron died!,!!

Joker switched Joker's invite.

Crikey! Look everyone, it's a wild faggot! See that... see right here? There's his vagina! What a beaut!

Attached: 1551061202853_GQ0236ENE.3-2.jpg (1435x809, 211K)

Terminator was the 2nd most requested guest character for X after Spawn.

Guests characters kind of suck in their own right since I'd rather just have more MK characters, but that's a moot point. I'm honestly surprised there's a large amount of Sindel fans out there. Sure she's a "classic" character, but besides her one moment in 9 she's never been that interesting. Least with Nightwolf they try to make him cool through backstory and character despite the initial generic design.

Yea, but each of the guest characters were the highest selling DLC characters in X. Putting in Joker is a no-brainer for literal free money because of all the intelligent nihilistic people with wicked senses of humor.

Attached: 1443836338795.jpg (347x469, 88K)

I know this is a lame joke, but
>Expecting any Japanese property in Mortal Kombat

They completely rewrote Nightwolf to be cool in 11. Before that he was low-rent T. Hawk. I imagine they'll do much the same for Sindel.

>spawn
That's a yikes from me dog

Attached: 1514518485421.jpg (750x414, 22K)

You can't pay for costumes.

>he doesn't like Spawn

lul what a fag

Attached: lir6ekc22.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

Attached: 5STKUiD.png (227x197, 30K)

>no mileena

Glad I didn't cave in and buy this shit game

Spawn is an Image Comics character dude.

>Promotes new Joker movie
>Cost effective/recycled content
>One of the most popular fictional characters out there
Of course they were going to throw him in

>mommy sindel

Attached: muh dick.gif (400x300, 973K)

He's a Todd MacFarlane character that Image publishes.

>dark fate t-800
One job

Thank God Chainsaw McGraw didn't make it in. The roster is better off without it.

>im the joker baybeh

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

I knew that model looked familiar. I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

BASED

Attached: jokah.jpg (338x377, 45K)

Dude, you have no fucking idea how much gay MK smut there is done by fujos
Even the few MK Westaboos have a decent chunk be Fujos

Almost every character has an old, scarred 'default' and young, handsome alt skins.
80s T-800 is all but guaranteed.

Did anyone actually save the footage
I mean it's coming tomorrow anyway but hell if it's leaked might as well

>No Shaggy
>get Joker instead

Feels bad.

>no Ash
>no Doomguy
So what was the chainsaw?

Don't tarnish Steve's name like that, you fucking cunt.

go away gay

he is, dare I say it, LITERALLY me

I'm not the faggot you responded to, don't use Steve in your autistic waifu faggotry.

Joker juggling a chainsaw.

If Schwarzenegger isn't voicing, don't care.

*Inhale*
WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY

So it's a Brutality instead of a Fatality, the reverse of that one ending in MK4.

making the joker look healthy and clean is stupid as fuck

everyone has the same lighting except joker

He looks he came straight from a shitpost on Yea Forums

So, they actually fucked with people by putting false leads in the files of the game, which they have never done before?

>No Ash
Thank fucking god

I am surprised they got Arnie's likeness or that he'd be okay with being brutally murdered via fatalities.

Joker is one of the few comic characters that could fit, and DC never had a big issue killing alt dimension what if Joker's.

Especially sucks as Jason will never be in another video game because the faggot who sued won the rights, and his whole thing was that he hated Jason and wanted the character buried.

Weren't all these fuckers already leaked in the Switch datamine?

I'd be more surprised that the DLC is really going to drag on like that picture implies.

what no? These were the characters in the files.

If ash is not in why the chainsaw sound when the pack was announced:????

The Terminator's a robot, so there's some distance between the innards of an android and his own blood and guts.

>Not the 80's Terminator with young Arnold look

injustice 2 did it also.

>Joker has a movie coming out
>Terminator has a movie coming out
Does this mean Spawn has a movie coming out?

just pretend he's venom with a cape

Yes. Starring Jamie Foxx. And no, I'm not kidding.

I hate this game. It destroyed everything I ever loved about MK. Adding Joker is just the icing on the cake.

I bet you guys play Marvel vs Capcom Infinite

>why did they spend so much time on takeda as a character than pretend he doesn't exist in the next game

Because NRS is retarded

No that's not it. He looks like a fucking incel who dressed up as the Joker in a middle school Halloween dance night.

>No Kamen Rider Guest character in any game

Attached: 56764787_p10_master1200.jpg (500x714, 173K)

There's no way the Terminator will look that good in-game.

Hyped to play the Joker, baby.

Attached: 5DEE745D-AA3E-4D1B-A800-8C72180A29F7.jpg (1132x996, 118K)

Sindel will have a chainsaw.

>Outside of Shang Tsung and Sindel, I don't want any of these fuckers
nightwolf was always fun as fuck to play

Joker is definitely the dumbest pick. Joker hasn’t been relevant since Dark Knight and DC in general sucks. Lame

>do a couple random movies in the 80's and 90's where you are just needed because you look big
>people are still obsessed and love your character and are hyped to play him in a random video game 30 years later
how do i become arnold lads

Attached: 1557108269850.jpg (600x600, 106K)

Reminder for everyone complaining about guest characters.

Attached: Why guests keep popping up.png (621x282, 41K)

>implying giving Meat Jason's moveset wouldn't be the best thing to have ever happen to Meat

>Become one of the most recognizable strong man
>develop a quirky accent
>be good looking aryan hunk
Not that hard desu

Are you by any chance intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor?

They should make a whole game of guests

Attached: 2016-03-06_00002.jpg (1680x1050, 766K)

I'd play it.
Imagine the licensing issues though.

Actually no. Jason could be in another game and they could technically make movies about him because the og writer didn't invent the more well known Jason. They just can't use the words Friday the 13th anymore. It's how New Line got away with it.

KP2

custom models vs scanned schwarzenegger,the power of modern vidya modellers

We had the original TerrorDome tough, but it was missing some icons

>the only interesting character is the last to be released

surprisingly all the face models are actually made from scratch they do use modelers and actors for reference though

Is DC going to allow the Joker to get fatality'd?

Artstation zbrush lookin’ ass joker

>the only character I was really excited about is 7 fucking months away
Kill me

Look at those wasted slots. Nightwolf is just a Stryker tier jobber. Sindel isn't relevant if she's not being used for story purposes.

Joker was forced in Injustice 2 and it's just netherrealm forcing franchises together.

What happened to Ash?

datamine from months ago says Ash, Sheeva, and Fujin are still coming.

Why not?

Attached: 4776952-6506106476-3a6b2.jpg (1024x1573, 443K)

>no Reptile
>no Ermac
>no Smoke
>no Sektor
>no Cyrax
>no Mileena
>no Quan Chi
>no characters people actually give a shit about
>but here have some shitty guests

That is a Hsu Hao tier post.

I'm guessing he means how they teased Ash at the end of the first Kombat Pack trailer

What are some good custom variation names to use for le joker

Attached: images (37).jpg (495x619, 20K)

Fighter pass 2

And everyone of them will have an overhead except Johnny cage. Lmao unbalanced trash

Don't forget the old leak showed ash, fujin, and sheeva so most likely second kombat pack characters. Also the leaked voice lines only showed 3 voice lines for ash which were with spawn which could be fake like injustice 2 leaks (where devs tricked dataminers) but the chainsaw is pretty damning unless they are going with doom slayer instead. Both are plausible since ash recently was featured in dead by daylight as a survivor and if everyone is right and doom slayer is in smash then him being a guest character would not be odd either.

Voiceline leaks looks like there making her out to be some kind of Turbo Slut backstabber. So. . . .Mommey slut sindel?

Your soul is MINE!!!

Attached: Bluewaffle.jpg (1280x720, 391K)

the daughter disabler

Spinal Tap

I don't get this.
Is this Superboy pretending to be Superman?

It's Superboy Prime

I'm just confused because he says he wants to speak to Superboy and when they call Superboy stupid he says I'm not stupid.

Having a Gas

Superboy-prime is Superman from what is supposed to be our Earth (Prime Earth). His parent's named him Clark Kent as a reference to the comic character and he didn't have powers until he got to the comics reality.
Superboy is Superman's clone.

Pretty crazy people bought this game way before it went for 20 dollars

Boon trolling.

I’ve been hoping for Ash for years. It’s over Ashbros, it’s not happening.

no fujin no buy

Attached: 95ce26b24599bf4af6f5b90b33bf7ced.jpg (943x864, 240K)

GAMERS

>ANOTHER revanant skin as the default
It honestly makes the character select screen look like shit.

Out of curiosity for those of you who played this game:

I know the story is shit, but is MK11 still fun? Better or worse than MKX?

Revanants in general were a shit concept that added nothing to the lore since MK11 flushed it all down the toilet anyway.

It's way slower than X was but I honestly had more fun with X. 11 made some weird choices with shit.

Attached: Hellspawn.jpg (1200x800, 122K)

Joker but no Ash. Damn it, almost perfect DLC roster.

only reason im glad they rebooting the franchise

I don't know how to feel about joker getting brutally dismembered on screen. Seems kinda wrong.

but seeing him do bad things is okay?

Ash was in the files.

Fuck off back to ERB

He wanted to fuck with people and did it in the evo Snake way.

Bruce isn't a faggot though so he played along rather than cry like Hayter. Honestly the best part of it. Bruce commented implying he was in after that trailer. He played along so it seemed certain.

Sounds like those files could use some dusting.

Attached: 677dc.jpg (400x295, 13K)

Attached: 1337358704019.gif (389x185, 1.94M)

That joker model looks like shit.
Also..who asked for this characters? they are literal whos

>old T-800
If it ain't from the terminator or T2 who cares?

Joker will more than likely have the chainsaw. OR, joker will be the avatar for now and ASH is revealed as a surprise. They did the same thing in MK 10 when baraka appeared on screen then his chest burst to show off Alien

Go back to dead by daylight

Curious how that will work. The terminator's don't have like organ's and shit, right? It's flesh and some blood on a metal skeleton, isn't it? Wonder how fatalities would work.

they going to pretend its human and not robot like in story mode against cyrax

Jeppers creepeprs dude will never be in a licensed game. Dude who made it is literally a convicted child molester.

Hearty fuckin' kek.

Attached: 1549244488058.gif (350x263, 1.48M)

WB should just make a separate fighting game with its Action/Horror movie characters

Bottom text

Gamer Rage

skarlet a cute.

seething jawlet

Terminator will more than likely come with a sara connor skin for sonya

I just want to know if fujin will ever be in a game again. With the story being rebooted the other gods should be involved - not to mention the jobbers from the last game like takeda etc

Tumblr Kombat jumped the shark and chased after a different audience. I'm not giving them a cent

Attached: dsafdasdfa.png (1917x748, 1.36M)

>3 guest characters in the first season of DLC
oh man that's just disappointing

he'll fit in just like cyber subzero, triborg, cyrax etc all fit in

That would actually be kino

>terminator confirmed
NOW GIMME ROBOCOP

It's probably gonna be gear you can get for him

>Reboot at 9
>10 is largely removed and about new characters
>11 heavily features klassic time shit
>12 is another reboot
I'm kind of over it senpai. I was waiting on some Deception shit if I'm being honest with you

I fucking wish.

Spawn is technically marvel but he broke free instantly because todd is based.

>Joker
I'd say he looks like this because they made him a tranny but then again they'd get shit on for equating trannies with crazy.

This, jesus christ. Looks awful.

Retard.

He's on the next one.

Minority Report

>terrordrome with a budget
Sign me up

Why would they ever make Joker a tranny, let alone randomly in a god damn Mortal Kombat game? What the fuck are you on about?

GIMME MOMMY SINDEL RIGHT NOW
and then daddy Arnie pls

>Arnie Terminator
I wonder if they actually got him to do a voiceover for the game, not expecting it but it would be pretty rad
>Sindel
M-MOMMY
>Joker
Fuck off
>Spawn
I mean its nice that they finally got him in but does anyone seriously give a fuck about Spawn these days outside of 90s edgelords?

Attached: sindel.gif (694x390, 1.19M)

You really think that meme exists outside of Yea Forums, don't you?

I'm perfectly ok with it because
1. It's paying homage to the movie in both look and actor.
2. Shang Tsung is probably by far the least consistent looking character in all of Mortal Kombat. He's completely different in almost every game. There is no way to be faithful and in all honesty, they probably got his best look thanks to this.

>shapeshifter looking different in every game
it's like poetry

Attached: 6D837959-0720-4A57-979C-F12637A6562B.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

He looks like a Youtube e-celeb doing a shitty cosplay for some "WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY" skit

he looks way too young and makes me think of the Jedi Fallen Order dude, which probably means that's the Gotham actor.

Where the video at? Came here to late.

he should be more characteristic. this just looks like a normal dude

Medieval Spawn gets my dick hard. Hope he's an alternate costume

Attached: 51ES90HXJ0L._SX425_.jpg (425x403, 30K)

>let_me_show_you_my_best_joker_impression.jpg

>Phantasm and Herbert West
I could imagine a really creative fun moveset for those 2. Herbert would especially be great as the one with a really fun personality of the cast.

I fucking hate army wank and the Support Our Troops indoctrination in movies and games.

DC probably didn't want their character being brutalized so they made him look like a GTA:O character cosplaying as the Jokester as a workaround.

Good
Why
Good
Ugly
Why
Good

>why are you dressed as the joker bro?

I really despise the joker

It would have been cool if it wasn't old Arnold that they put in purely to promote their new movie.

they didn't even try they just made this out of kreate a fighter

>terminator and spawn in the same game
>cant get hype because mk plays like shit and boon doesnt know how to translate the characters to a fighting game properly
its a shame.

They've been referencing the "YOUR SOUL IS MINE!" line for ages now.

Attached: dwmmlt6qbk231.jpg (635x718, 44K)

i feel like leather was done pretty well

Arnie looks so fucking well done compared to everyone else, he just looks like an action figure

Thanks for proving you're underage.

I wanna say it's because there's tons of face data of him due to the movies but regardless, he looks amazing

Video is to be uploaded yet tomorrow (it's a premiere video). They got the images by copying the youtube link and then getting the thumbnails . OP's image is one of them. MK has hidden the video since the leak. NRS is really shit when it comes to handling leaks.

youtu.be/R6kjQkodqN8

Wow I forgot about that whole thing

No he fucking isnt you retard.

Joker looks like shit

> implying The Joker isn't a gigantic incel

Attached: image.jpg (360x293, 104K)

The only way Joker will work is if they make him laugh whenever a character is meant to be shrieking with pain during fatalities

>incel when harley had been slobbering over his dick since BAS got popular

>tfw this guy will never be playable in any MK game
Kinda sad, since he would make a fine addition to the rooster. or to the rooster of any other fighting game.

Attached: Krieg.jpg (857x1000, 446K)

Yes. Written and Directed by Todd McFarlane, starring Jamie Foxx and Jeremy Renner, produced by the studio who did Get Out.

The Joker as a character is not an incel, but he appeals to incels due to their perceived unfairness of the world

The difference between them characteristically being that the Joker has charisma, influence, and fame.

Unfortunately all they take from this is "oh man if I act batshit insane people will think I'm soo cool"

Truly, we live in a society. *dabs*

>that "longer support cycle" they promised is just same dlc count but just stretched across 2 years
NRS are shit.
>3 out of 6 characters are guests
DLC is shit
>game is still d1, d3, grab spam simulator
MK11 is shit.

Attached: 1363345415415.jpg (440x262, 22K)

All look fucking great except joker

>Jerma in Joker makeup

Cope, trannies

This post has been made by speedweed

point and laugh at this fagola

watch it be not the Joker but a very convincing Joker fanboy

Terminator looks like Jordon Peterson

Attached: 1562934137501.jpg (1024x1540, 175K)

Literally came here to say this. That doesn't look like the Joker at all.

This tells a lot about society

Its because they all have movies coming out if it wasn't obvious enough

Wtf? What happened to Ashley Williams "totally being in guys we promise" fuck boon and fuck this tittyless game

might buy it now once t-800 comes out

>No Ash
Ya blew it.

Thank god we got arnie terminator instead of a no name one.

Joker doesn't seem to be based on an actor, allthough shang tsung is and he looks terrible, maybe the terminator one is a bullshot

What happened to Ash, wasn't he part of the leaked DLC characters?

Just because this was leaked doesnt mean this is all the DLC planned.

Did you miss injustice?

Dont worry Disney will buy everything :)

But joker was already announced for smash bros???

chad vs virgin

Pewdiepie references it constantly, you can't get more mainstream than that.

this, it was literally and unironically a business decision

>another video game selling on celebrities
Thanks kojimbo.

Attached: keanu.jpg (1024x574, 51K)

Who the fuck cares about nightwolf

Which one do you prefer?

Attached: injustice 2 joker.jpg (1100x768, 136K)

I haven't been uptodate with MK11.
Did they fix the faces like Injustice back then or are they still the same?

>no Persona 2's Joker
You had ONE job

Calling it now. It's not the Joker, it's a guy who pretends to be him but isn't really him.

Please hang yourself disgusting shit eating zoomer.

Injustice 1's Joker

MKfags, why do you hate horror guests?

>Game after game rile up people about Spawn getting into a NRS game
>They finally decide to do it but it gets completely fucking spoiled way a head of time
They deserved it

I'm not fond of guests in general, especially ones from different genres, but I'd take any of the horror characters over Joker. Even Leatherface.

I don't. Guests are the best characters. Most MK characters are lame.

>Joker

what the FUCK?

which iteration did they base that shitty model off of??

Attached: Fallen Order Cal.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

>Spawn bros forced to wait as always
At least it's happening

Attached: STL127600_1024x1024.jpg (667x1024, 134K)

Jason was my main though

Who the fuck cares about Mortal Cuckbat

This looks fucking ridiculous.
Both Injustice games had a better loooking Joker than this piece of shit they made. It legit just looks like some retarded who decided to do a cosplay and pulls it off really badly.

Attached: 1550852695562.jpg (4000x3000, 1.95M)

only Terminator and Sindel look any good
fuck the Joker, not does he look like shit but they should have put in literally ANY other DC character if they had to like DeathStroke
Spawn is just a relic of the 90's so i guess he fits

Attached: 91DsiEZg6ZL.jpg (1651x2560, 885K)

I want The Redeemer

Does anyone still read Spawn?

>Written and Directed by Todd McFarlane,
oh boy this is going to be a trainwreck
as someone who actually read the original Spawn comics the writing was absolute dogshit

Attached: On+another+pagespawn+was+a+black+soldier+and+than+was+_5515a2e0be14aadfacc172cd206df733.jpg (724x808, 316K)

this started from mk9 though, do you not remember freddy krueger was in it?

I got to Issue 21 so far. Kinda reading it while watching the show though.

how come Rocksteady are the only ones to design a good Joker in vidya

Attached: mark_hamill_joker_batman_arkham_asylum.jpg (980x1372, 128K)

freddy and jason were also not in the same MK game

I... Have no idea what i just did

Attached: MK11JokerEdit.png (1280x720, 265K)

an attempt was made

That looks cartoonishly garbage though. Moreso than any comic that featured him, he's absurd.

HEY SISTERS!

The T-800 looks absolutely phenomenal. What a great job the artist did on that model, wow.

Spawn was an unexpected pick, but not a bad one.
Surprised they got the likeness rights to Schwarzenegger, unless they're just playing up the lighting and he looks infinitely different ingame.

Agree that they fucked the pooch with Joker's fat, flabby face.

I'm the joker, baby!

>Sindel's face is a god damn square
of course

that doesn't even look human

they wanted terminator for mkx

Well, it's Sindel.

Attached: 250px-Sindel.jpg (250x436, 48K)

the Joker is supposed to look like a deformed creep you idiots

Attached: zZDHCTx.jpg (733x1051, 172K)

>g-gamer bros, literally /ourguy/ will be massacred just like everyone else. wtf!?!?!?!?!

Attached: 1559146835066.gif (400x223, 1.42M)

>"this 40-something, undead wraith doesnt look like my 14 year old, doll faced waifus!" wailed the incel
of course

Am I the only one who thinks this game's uncanny valley realism looks garbage? It's off putting and ugly.

thats how american women look at best

Because we truly live in a society

Aren't you a little old to be getting this upset over children's picture books?

>a peterson guy has face blindness
lol no way

He's just a fucking dude who went nuts.

ill settle for Omega

Attached: 3838542-1003996446-38022.jpg (900x987, 256K)

Because they lose their allure once they enter MK's universe. Someone like Jason is a basic bitch compared to something like Drahmin or Moloch

>Shang Tsung but with a shitty design (should have been in the base game desu)
>Literally who
>JUSTminator kek-thousand
>Literlly who generic waifu #467 (who is sadly the only female in this shitty dlc pack)
>Le society gamer reddit man xD xD (edit i turned m1slf in2 a pickel morty!!11! xD)
>Venom but with a cape xD
Jesus christ this trainweck of a game just keeps getting worse by the day. First the microtransactions, the shitty grind, Shao Kahn as pre order DLC and now this. Shitty characters all around lmao. Top fucking kek.

Attached: 1566340103326.gif (494x494, 1.46M)

You really didn't have to try this hard if you wanted replies user.

I wonder who they'll use to mocap Terminator instead of Ahnold. I wonder if they'll even get Ahnold to speak lines, if they'll used canned lines from the movie or if the Terminator will stay completely silent.
When it was first leaked I assumed it'll be just the endoskeleton form or the T-1000 just to avoid issues with Ahnold.

The face scan is clearly from Arnold himself, that isn't a look alike.

Have a (You)

terminator looks fine, joker is cuz we live in a society

he also fell into a vat of acid that deformed his entire face

Attached: 1535538115_d9IFehr.jpg (943x1334, 203K)

I think Joker having a more subdued fatality rather than a super gorefest supreme would be a nice contrast, perhaps a nod to Batman Beyond with the BANG! flag actually piercing the victim's heart. Maybe that could be a brutality rather than a fatality, I dunno.

Looks like a very bishified Heath. They likely avoided going with any specific design to not have to pay likeness rights, so no DAMAGED or Phoenix.

Joker looks like a poorly made Soul Calibur cosplay

>*huff* *huff* *pant*

this literally looks like the 'im da joka baby' guy

that Arnie made me think of Canderous for some reason

Attached: realm jokers.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

Some one has a picture of Joker from inj2 with Fedora and gamers rise up meme?

temrminator will be cool because his xray will be the t-800 skeleton at least

joker because they develop injustice and can easily get dc characters

>/mkg/ MK11 PS4 Tournament
>05 August 24, 2019 at 2:00 PM EDT
challonge.com/1j6d6jz6
join us

Attached: 1566245216524.jpg (237x230, 14K)

Why does Joker look like at GTAO character?

IT'S OUT
youtube.com/watch?v=bRjbIuJWtlg

Spawn looks dope at least. Fucking seven months though.

Arnold looks amazing too. At least he will be out soonish.

genuinely can't believe this thread is still up

what if they would add hitler

can't wait to kill the joker in the most gruesome ways possible

Konbat Pack 2 baby

fuck, Terminator looks great

I hope T800 has a grappler variation cause if not, I guess I have to wait till Sheeva's out for that.

>MFW she'll be released in 2021

Attached: 1f7ceiyc3hg31.jpg (506x960, 29K)

Melvin, Melvin brother of the Joker!

that jokes is bottom of the barrel edition
even worse than leto
arkham joker is best vidya joker

pls don't

A gamer?!

>tfw we will never get black joker

Is Joker just for whipepo?

Attached: 4229792-7880300717-Joker.jpg (785x633, 94K)

Never bought MK11. I win.

Looking cool Joker

nope

Attached: 1509314212565.png (500x715, 475K)

You mean
We're not doing the supervillain shuffle?

Joker looks like he came out of a 90s pretty boy band. Too clean and too young. There are many versions of the character and they could not pick the one that fit best with the most violent and gory game in history. Fucking dumb.

Attached: p_30_02.jpg (1600x1230, 677K)

So bad holy shit.

Attached: they targeted gamers.jpg (1034x662, 53K)

Sindel looks younger.

>Dark Fate T-800
>Not the much cooler looking T1, T2, and flashback Genesis, T-800
C'mon, son.

Attached: images (13).jpg (474x193, 13K)

>Voiceline leaks
where?

Game has a fuck ton of customization and NR loves pandering. Is guaranteed you can dress him as every version even the naked one.

Young alt

>implying terminator won't have alt young movie skin like shang
wew lad

Guest characters are cancer. Make a full fledged crossover game and dump that shit there.

since WB bought midway now NRS they implemented a guest character in every MK only (fuck MKvsDC) game. terminator and spawn are alright as guests but that joker looks like a fucking salad tossing twink.

>not the T-1000000
dude

Why are they trying to make the Joker younger and handsome?

Just fuck your elderly puerto rican maid, then you can feel like arny

Smoke introduced fujos to MK.

They wanted to push Rhonda Rousey because...

DC comics have been getting more violent and brutal as time passes by. Still not sure how they allowed Joker as DC really does not want fatalities. I feel it should had been Lobo or someone else.

reminder tomorrow's a free skin coming out with some neat voice acting for sub zero

Attached: 1566039517203.jpg (1600x900, 172K)

Someone like Etrigan would have made more sense, since he is all about that hell demon shit and has interesting dialogue while fitting into MK

So like the Kratos fatalities?
youtube.com/watch?v=wF0KIMElpLs

You ready for the popgun fatality to be rehashed for the third time?

I am so so so sad for Ash

My favorite character :/

And to be replaced by the fucking worst Joker ever, yikes

Ash is getting his own game.
It's rumoured to be Mad Max + Witcher 3.

>the faggy Joker
>not Lobo
if there is any DC character that could cross over with MK and not stand out it would be the main man himself
but of course they have a shit movie to shill so we get gangweed

Attached: lobo-portrait-of-a-bastich1.jpg (640x536, 230K)

He and Fujin apparently has been leaked for KP2

At least it's not damaged Joker

Predict his fatalities

Blows you up with some dynamite and beating someone to death with a crowbar.
I wonder if they will get Mark to do the voice.

With that look? Hell no.

It'll probably be Richard Epcar since he played Joker in both Injustice games.

Sounds like the same guy as Injustice 2

None of them exist at the end of MK11 anyway except Lui and Raiden/Kitana depending on the ending

>instead of ending with him doing a silly dance and bow, it'll end with that lame slow motion when he blows their head off

he SHOULD put a robin mask on you and beat you with a crowbar to a pulp

Based and T2 3D pilled

it's a literal dummy
and I mean literally, not enthusiastically
he looks like a dummy character from a 3d application

I think there will be an acid flower fatality.

Oh wow, three characters people actually wanted, and another three no one ever asked for.

Seriously though, why do they keep on adding movie characters to these games? I wanna play MK because its MK, not Terminator.

Attached: 1555288642110.jpg (365x346, 16K)

> T-1000000
nigga looks like it came out of a Yugioh card!

>trying

Attached: Imagine.jpg (1200x1844, 567K)

See the answer is quite simple.
WB likes money.

BRUH

Attached: dbxqgf1-27c3c3a9-d20d-4cf8-b068-26482a2d10d4.jpg (419x610, 252K)

>his xray will be the t-800 skeleton at least
lmao no, they'll give him guts and shit just like the other cyborgs in MK11

This is fucking disgusting.

Attached: 2019-08-21_17-41-56.webm (558x436, 675K)

If Dead by Daylight could then MK also can

MK characters should stay in MK games and comics characters should stay in injustice, I'm still pissed we got two fucking MK characters in injustice 2 .

>Shang Tsung
I thought they only wanted to make the girls ugly.
What is wrong with his face?

Nightwolf literally has a revenant skin

Attached: 74b.jpg (1016x970, 168K)

cia vs bane kombat pack when
youtu.be/0pd1YVxFUJc

I honestly wish so badly that there were no guest characters at all, with exception to Spawn since he's too M-rated for Injustice, so I'll settle for MK.

Seriously, I don't get why NRS prioritizes guest characters over MK characters that everybody likes? It turns me off so much that I know that they'll never bring back Rain or Mileena but'll happily put in Harlequin over Mileena.

Fuck me, at least Street Fighter V not only brings back old characters, but also puts in NEW ones.

so you are trying to tell me nobody wanted him in mortal kombat

Attached: Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Pack – Official Roster Reveal Trailer.webm (940x450, 1.14M)

Well I wanted him in injustice but I realized that he's too much for T-rated Injustice so I settled for MK.

The other guest characters can go the fuck away. Terminator would even kinda fit better in Injustice anyway.

>Terminator would even kinda fit better in Injustice anyway

Attached: blink glasses.gif (200x235, 647K)

The Joker literally looks like some soiboi cosplayer you'd find doing a poor imitation of Heath Ledger at a convention.

Attached: 1400442642613.jpg (337x276, 18K)

Fuck off man, my point is that I'd literally rather have MEAT in the goddamn DLC than Terminator. At least Meat is an MK original character. I won't change my stance on this either. This is fucking Mortal Kombat, not goddamn Smash where you ask for every character from Saitama to Goku to be in it.

Attached: 1549673700086.jpg (384x385, 20K)

God fucking dammit years mean nothing to these cunts

They managed to fuck up the new timeline's plot so hard that they hit the reset button again after just three games.

Money. Guests apparently sell much better than official characters.

>game is still d1, d3, grab spam simulator
nigga just jump when out of block

What the fuck happened to Joker? He went from a solid design in his first Netherrealm appearance to being a fucking hipster cosplayer.

I read the first 12 chapters and I wouldn’t say it is shitty, but it is kinda meh. He definitely shouldn’t be writing a movie script, and less direct it. Can’t he just be the producer?

I'm surprised it isn't Harley since she's all the rage these days.

not their fault you are bad at the game

They should've made his chin more bigger. I know they were going for the realistic design, but Joker is better when his appearance is more cartoonish and exaggerated. Too much realism and he just ends up looking like a cosplayer.

you are joking right

Attached: In2Joker610.jpg (610x343, 38K)

Guest characters make them the most money which is why there are more of them every game

why do I suspect they removed ash and designed this joker in 5 min by WB orders

arnold face is mostly untouched shang tsung actor is like 70yo so they shopped his face to make him look younger

please dont let them be so lazy that T-800 has human bones during crushes.

you know damn well he will have guts and bones like frost does, unless they fix her too

>why do I suspect they removed ash and designed this joker

Attached: 1506206457399.jpg (475x608, 181K)

>Joker
>Not Big Head Killer from The Mask
Fuckin' Boon

Attached: Mask.jpg (1024x1639, 444K)

You mean The Mask from The Mask?

will they announce Kombat Pack 2 soon?

No. He's never called The Mask in the comic.

I really wanted Ash desu

When is he gonna be in Mortal Kombat?

Attached: CEE1ED8C-EF43-46FE-902A-73668283C1BD.jpg (736x788, 87K)

>the comic
The comic sucked, nobody cares about it

Attached: 1566281942471.jpg (960x960, 100K)

What you people don't understand is that this Joker is from the Injustice universe, in which the original joker is killed and his madness is transferred to another body. "Joker" is not a person anymore, but rather an idea, a disease, and thus he can't be killed. If you kill the carrier, it just moves to the next

That's not his first netherrealm appearance genius

>Not prime T1/ T2 Arnie
JUST

That's his second

Attached: Prime_Joker.png (732x960, 318K)

Judge Dredd would be better

Nigga he was literally referred to as the Big-Headed Killer

Why the fuck does Sindel look like just a Cetrion alt? Cetrion already fucking looks like that mongoloid bow bitch from that Sony movie game.

damn they fucking nailed the Governor

No, that's his second

Attached: Joker_mkvsdc_Render.png (360x450, 127K)

Underrated post

But I wanted T-800 to be robot only, why does it has flesh?

that is the stupidest fucking thing ive heard in my life, even by capeshit standards

Meat redesigned as a slasher killer would be fucking sick

That's basically what Injustice is. Come on now, Joker suddenly killing millions of people, superman killing joker and becoming a dictator, superman killing one of his best friends Shazam just because he told supes his regime was morally wrong.

Is the steelbook in the premium edition cool enough to justify the purchase?

Same, they had one job.

>Meat gets the Spinal treatment
Would buy him if they redesign him like Spinal.

I dunno, they got really lazy with that stuff in 11. They don't even have differently colored blood anymore.

Gang weeders...we must.. rise

I'd rather have old characters over advertisements too. Where's my boy Quan Chi at?

At least Mileena will forever be protected from this faggotry, r-right?

Attached: mug.jpg (1618x1512, 402K)

Really fucking dead with no head.
He'd be a headless revenant at the very least.

Mileena right now doesn't even have facial skin to come back as someone recognizable.

How fitting for a twisted husk of a series

Fuck the Joker, Rambo when?

Attached: rambo.jpg (400x250, 12K)