Well its safe to say battlefront 2 redemed itself

Well its safe to say battlefront 2 redemed itself

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Is that a motherfucking commando?

yes

So what's this, like DLC? I've never played nubattlefront. Also you could have saved him.

Yes free dlc coming in September with insant action

Maybe this game finally came back around. I dunno. Maybe it'll be fun to get all my friends and all hop into a gunship and shoot down droids.

First person mode better have the HUD or DICE is even more shit than usual.

Attached: 1555295674317.webm (600x255, 789K)

He was the only good part of that piece of shit arc with the droids

>trying to save a dead game with content they know we want
Just let me save Sev goddammit

Attached: dinner.jpg (1920x1080, 165K)

Thst Arc was great what the fuck are you tslking sbout?

It was boring, nothing happed for the first 2/3rds, I was falling asleep in my chair.

>still being run by EA & DICE
nothing will change unless everyone that currently works at both companies gets a bullet to the head
they're doing this to get idiots to buy their shitty game

is that motherfucking scorch?
is that a generic commando or a named one?

absolutely based

Attached: 1456635317967.jpg (5184x3456, 1.4M)

seems to be a generic commando. the CIS recently got droidekas as a playable reinforcement so i guess it's supposed to be their republic counterpart.

>HEY GUYS REMEMBER REPUBLIC COMMANDO? AN ACTUAL GOOD SW GAME?

Fuck off shill nobody cares about your dead game

Attached: 1562997953360.png (380x467, 18K)

So how good does the game have to get before it's no-longer shit? I'm 90% sure the 10 guys working on the game weren't even involved with the initial development.

>considering a game redeemed because of fanservice
>based and basedpilled

They better have some paintjobs for the armor. Commando armor is ugly as fuck when it's just white.

They can add all the nostalgic garbage they want, it doesn't improve the game in the slightest

The gameplay itself is really good though? Why wouldn't you want more enjoyable content?

Ohhh is it? That's why the games popularity is through the roof? Ohhh wait it's on life support because nobodies fucking playing lmao, yeah I'm sure the gameplay is stellar mate.

The games biggest problem was the pay to win and that was removed
What is your issue with it at this point?

I mean i never have an issue getting into a match. There just isn't much to autistically grind for, such as lootboxes, so the bulk of people own all the stuff and are either playing casually for enjoyment and fun or are waiting for the next update.

Maybe overwatch is more your kind of game?

So Fortnite is the best game ever made?

Characters still magically transform into vehicles, 5 minute boring ass games, heroes are shit

Nah I'm good thanks, awful shooters are clearly more your kind of thing.

I'd rather play it over BF2 that's for fucking sure

shills mad?

Attached: 1565143722773.png (800x884, 271K)

So much wrong in one post. Shame, you could of done something with your life, yet this is what you've become. The very thing you're posting in your image field.

>You're wrong just trust me bro

seething /pol/nigger itt

Attached: 1377392812653.jpg (449x586, 30K)

You know that just proves to me you haven't actually played the game, right?

Not since the beta, nor do I intend to because it was fucking awful.

Exactly. The game is nothing like it once was. I too, hated the fuck out of it. But people and products change, I just hope the same applies to you. Goodnight user.

Jesus that's cringe, acting like a product from EA is an old friend you had a falling out with lmao, no dude it's a video game made by a corporation that only "changed" because of the ridiculous amount of backlash it received, I'm not touching it but I'm glad you paypigs still think you need to enjoy it because of how much neetbux you invested. It's hilarious, but yes it seems i'm the only one keeping this dead thread about this dead game alive so i'm out, enjoy you stupid nigger.

It's a different commamdo

Being the guys that get to add conent to a game after it's finished seems like a good gig if you can ignore the social media BS.

>Star Wars
Into the trash it goes