Matrix Kino back on the menu boys

Matrix Kino back on the menu boys.

Possible new game?

Attached: Neo-the-matrix-6854174-500-500.jpg (500x500, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U24-PF0_Zj4
youtube.com/watch?v=jlzI3_QADWc
youtu.be/jNiO2sTe2wo?t=406
youtube.com/watch?v=GvnFit7TLes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw remembering Enter the Matrix
>That wacky hacking bit in order to unlock cheat codes
>tfw infinite "focus" and Morpheus sword

Attached: AHHHHH.gif (466x350, 356K)

matrix reloaded was KINO
I don't care what anyone says

I'm going to look into my crystal ball, and say that the plot will revolve around them questing to find Neo in the Matrix, and he'll act as the mentor to the new MC, most likely a black kid, who will most likely be Morpheus and Niobe's son.

I personally don't mind the Matrix being "woke" because it always kind of was.

It was the best one. The ghost guys were cool.

They seriously need to remaster enter the matrix and matrix path of neo for a pc release. They were comfy as fuck games

Weaker and a bit pretentious philosophy, fuck every zion scene, and fuck that cringy speech about women's period and the matrix but the choreography and setting in the fight sequences was top notch.

>Tranny directors
I'm sure it's gonna be great.

>that cringy speech about women's period

???

Are they really gonna recast Morpheus? What the fuck man.

Wtf lawrence doesn't wanna do it?

WAIT
ARE WE GETTING A NEW MATRIX FILM?

Attached: image.jpg (628x788, 122K)

I dunno man but it won't be the matrix without big M.

1 > 3 > 2

You could tell the Wachowskis were starting to lose their balls around that time.

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Enjoy the cringefest user
youtube.com/watch?v=U24-PF0_Zj4

>Being made by literal mentally ill
It's going to be awful.

what did that scene have to do with having a period?

At least the girl was hot. Younger me got a boner.

Pretty sure the food gave her an orgasm. You fucking retard

it's about orgasm not periods

That's not about her period, dingus. He's making her cum.

Sause guy here, people on yt comments say that the woman got an orgasm and not a period, and watching the scene again can confirm my mistake. Either way its totally cringe way for this douche to explain "causality" to the matrix niggas

It's confirmed with Trinity and Neo back with original actors

They could kill off Morpheus like they did in the matrix online.

But how?

Was it all just a matrix-in-a-matrix like conspiracy theorists thought 20 years ago?

I never played the MMO or watched the Animatrix but from what I understand the MMO hinted that the machines revived Trinity and Neo out of respect for the truce between humans and machines and allowed them to live within the machine city
you can't do a prequel with these characters because they didn't know each other before the first movie so it HAS to be a sequel

Wait really? All this time I thought he gave her gas, haha

So if Neo needed Smith to shove his fingers inside him~ so the big babyface computer could fuck over Smith using Real Neo's body as a bridge. Why didn't babyface computer do that WITH LITERALLY ANY OTHER FAGGOT PLUGGED TO THE MATRIX?

Smith got a portion of Neo's code back in M1.

Oh yeah Neo went inside Smith in M1.
So Revolutions is more like revenge finger shoving.
Oh my~

Hey man, their Speed Racer movie was actually kino.

Man. Now I wanna watch the matrix movies in 4K.

I prefer the calm and mild mannered Matrix 1 smith.

Neo was connected to the source code directly through the baby machine

Attached: the-matrix-revolutions.jpg (640x400, 71K)

Speed Racer was before the switch.

>Getting the washed up trannies to direct
>Not getting the guy who made the kino that was Upgrade
Shit choice

Attached: Upgrade.jpg (1024x600, 45K)

God I felt like such a badass when I kicked the agent out of the airplane in that one mission.

that was a orgasm you idiot

>fuck every zion scene

music during the zion rave was kino though

youtube.com/watch?v=jlzI3_QADWc

Its been a while since I've seen the Matrix; can anyone tell me why Smith chose to stay in the Matrix instead of accepting his deletion? He had that whole speech in the first Matrix about wanting to break free, and then, when he has the chance, he chooses to stay. Is it just because he's a narcissist who wanted to recreate it in his image with no humans literally stinking up the place? He did remark how much he hated the smell of humans.

>he had that whole speech
I could have sworn that was just a tactic he was using to break Morpheus, to convince him that he was in pain and he needed the location to zion.

Why would he take off his earpiece and tell the other agents to leave the room? I thought that was completely genuine. We have no reason to believe otherwise.

Watch them bring in a new main character and have the old cast just be mentors.

I think the series needs a face-lift. It ended on a note that left fans of the original movie feeling alienated by the direction the plot was taken. It's famously convoluted, and it's been so many years that they can't simply pick up where the story was left off. Further, the matrix is such a product of its time that in its original form, I'm certain it'll feel dated if they don't overhaul it.

Hang on, didn’t smith actually get out of the matrix through that one guy?

Because Smith is a free thinking AI and possibly them hearing what he was saying could cause them to view him as a traitor? To add to the act and make himself look even more genuine? Dunno.

>Why would he
To sell it.

Why is Smith free-thinking, but the other agents aren't?
The Matrix is my favorite movie of all time, but I always took that speech as completely genuine.

And neo then kills the shit out of him.

Smith breaks free after Neo kills him.

America is so creatively bankrupt they can't even make anything new anymore.

But this is before Neo kills him.

My best guess is that they'll take the X-Files Reboot path and try to stick to the original trappings with a few slight nods to the fact that time has passed. The Watchowskis are probably banking on people wanting to be reminded of simpler times, back when the internet was still mostly landlines and your worst nightmare was Hugo Weaving coming to arrest you at work.

1950s called, they want their stale observation of cinema back.

Matrix online was cool.

Which means that Smith in the scene with Morpheus was ________________
C'mon user, you can do it!

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT.

Attached: 1566148389045.gif (614x426, 3.32M)

I'm worried about one of the wachowskis not returning. He/she probably thought the series was done, the story was done, and anything beyond would be a cashgrab, the other one didn't

neo and trinity are dead right
wtf

Maybe they'll be replaced by AI versions of themselves

Did neo actually die?

Apparently the original cast is set to return. Reeves and Moss are the only ones confirmed so far.

What if I told you.. people say this every decade of every century everywhere about almost everything.

I liked all three films and Animatrix even if 1 was obviously the most novel and a true masterpiece, I have faith this could be good until I see proof to the contrary.

Attached: 343d91622628792b4a9225cec91835f6.jpg (968x528, 51K)

Path of Neo is better than the movies
fite me

youtu.be/jNiO2sTe2wo?t=406
this was the best shit

>Your flesh is a relic; a mere vessel. Hand over your flesh, and a new world awaits you. We demand it.

Attached: om4JnN7.jpg (550x230, 43K)

Pretty much. I don't think I've talked to anyone who was satisfied with the way Revolutions left things.

>caring what a brainlet thinks

>What if I told you
I'd tell you you were retarded for not being able to see how despite people saying this every decade, thanks to a whole host of factors (internet, people going full Idiocracy, big business looking to make the fastest biggest buck every year), we are in the most creatively bankrupt time in human history.
>Cape shit
>Star wars
>cape shit
>Star wars
>Literally every series and movie that was popular in the past being rebooted with politically correct themes
Etc

Yeah, he's the reason why Zion didn't have a fleet of ships. They all got wiped out because he set off the EMP early, which disabled all the ships, and made them easy pickings for the squids.

They could just retcon that by saying that Neo's consciousness was uploaded into the Matrix when his body died. I don't know how they would handle Trinity though.

I don't know what would be stopping any of the rest of the cast from coming back as well. It's not like they're too big for it.

Remember that bit in one of the Matrix films, I forget which one it was, I think it was the third one, where Neo is outside of the Matrix in like the "Real World" but is still able to use his in-Matrix powers to destroy a Sentinel with his mind?
I think the new movie might be about that, like the "Real World" situation they found themselves in was yet another simulation made as a counterstop to contain a potential breach in the baseline subreality of the Matrix.

Morpheus is a program. He was made to identify and contain true "One"-level threats like Neo in a different reality.

That's gonna be the big twist

Matrix aside I gotta say that Cloud Atlas is one of the most underrated movie ever

They're brothers, they made this franchise together, they wrote it directed it etc., and they went through a sex change together. Pretty sure that they will both be on board with this.

I wish I had a bro who would do that T_T

FROM THE MIND THAT BROUGHT YOU THE WACHOWSKI SISTERS

think ill pass

holy shit thta's pretty cool

I think the best way they can approache the new movie is that after The Matrix rebooted, Neo lost his memories and he's now living in the Matrix as a normal person alongside Trinity (or what appears to be Trinity). He then starts getting weird messages like in the first movie, he starts to remembers weird stuff and that we start noticing that Trinity is not actually Trinity. Maybe she could be last manifestation of the machines trying to survive and keeping Neo in the Matrix. I don't know, I'm just brain storming.

Attached: _mmd__yuzuki_yukari_by_tri_oxygen_luka-d93670y.png (800x884, 579K)

Checked, but replace capeshit with for example disaster movies and Independence Day knockoffs and you have the late 90s to early 00s. Reboots are also nothing new (heh).
Sturgeon's law applies as always, but I'm seeing just as many great movies as I did growing up (although from multiple eras since you have some catching up to do) just that there's plenty of good stuff getting made and it's more than enough to fill a year's worth of viewing same as any other year, you just need to expand your horizon and look elsewhere if you're bored, it's stupid to restrict yourself to Hollywood output anyway.
>we are in the most creatively bankrupt time in human history
That's maybe taking it a bit too far if you're no longer talking about just Hollywood, but I admit I get a lot more enjoyment from great games than most movies now, but there's no need to project a failed Ghostbusters reboot on everything related to the movie industry. Just ignore what you don't like and enjoy what you can, life's too short to think criticizing art or entertainment achieves anything at all.

I don't restrict myself to hollywood, I barely even consume it. But as someone looking in from the outside, the only thing I see them churning out is the same trash year after year. Compounded on all of this are other factors such as 2D animation being practically dead in the west. But even look outside of Hollywood, a fucking Ren and Stimpy reboot? Invader Zim? Everything in the west is practically cal arts? Hard to find enjoyment when you need to go scrounging for it in the dirt.

this wasn't cringe. Awkward at some points, but not completely. It gave you like 1 second of awkward before moving on with a point.

My idea is to be have Neo as the new architect in all white

I think the best approach would be a "Find Neo plot", with Trinity trying to find Neo in the Matrix. It could start with something similar to the Matrix as it was in the original films, while slowly updating throughout the film, until it is modern day. Eventually Trinity finds Neo and wakes up, only for him to say to her "I finally found you."

Then what seemed like encouragement or cryptic messages from glimpses of Neo, from Trinity's perspective, was actually just a sad old man who refused to let go. Trinity then remembers that she died, and that while she is outside of the Matrix, it's more like she is adjacent to it; a ghost in the machine brought out into the light.

There'd be some B plot within the Matrix that would require Neo and Trinity to go in afterwards. Trinity, having learnt that she isn't any more real than The Matrix itself, achieves One-ness, like Neo, and it all ends similarly to the first film.

I guess if Morpheus returns he would be the B plot.

>New movie
Neo and Trinityare dead tho.

I remember I had the whole segment memorized so I'd do it for my friends and immediately go nuts. I loved the sword wielding cars on multiplayer.

You think he could still do Morpheus?

Attached: 05SNAPSHOT-articleLarge.jpg (600x862, 37K)

Trinity is, idk about neo though

maybe their dying bodies are suspended in the matrix or something

>modern path of neo

i cant fucking wait
youtube.com/watch?v=GvnFit7TLes

>written and directed by tranny
UH OH

Fucking THIS