Why yes, my favorite game is Diablo 2, how could you tell?

Why yes, my favorite game is Diablo 2, how could you tell?

Attached: 2B5CC64D-6D8A-4687-9914-20F48681EFC9.jpg (1242x1394, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P9Ee4TevHfA&list=PL04F6446580894A57&index=3
srkn.ru/texts/norma_part15.shtml
strawpoll.me/18512030
strawpoll.me/18512058
strawpoll.me/18512178
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If humans are just nerfed angel and demon hybrids how did Tyrael, a pure angel somehow turn human?

Hello dear Martin Alekseevich! I am writing to you immediately upon arrival, right here I just entered and sat down to write. Everything here is good, spring is in full swing, the snow has not come down yet, but it seems to be coming off, there is a lot of cold on the road, and I barely tore off the gate - there was ice here like a pinnacle! So when I entered, I checked the pipes right away and realized that thank God, they are safe. Well, indeed - the winter was not very harsh more than twenty-two and it did not seem to be, but for us it is just grace - both the young apple trees and your roses, and again so that the pipes do not tear. But nothing, everything worked out, everything is fine here. Martin Alekseevich! I called Lyubana before leaving and she told me everything about how it was with you and Nikolai. This is of course very unpleasant. I have long said that Nikolai is a rude and rude man. I told her on the phone, but she calmed me down and said that everything was fine, that Nikolai apologized. I think that all this is nothing and you never mind. And here I met by chance Rudakov. I am leaving the station, and he is walking with his granddaughter. He recognized me, greeted, approached. As health asked, and asked about you. I said, just from a business trip, and I say, so what do you mean still working, and he says - I got settled again, I can't at home. Here is how. He left, he said, from work six months ago, and after that he was simply unbearable, but what about that! A man gets used to it. And again there they took him straight with open arms, because he is a good worker, an executive, he told me. He says, I, as an audit, will go to do, so only the fluff flies - the whole plant is upside down! And it seems that he is not a very prominent person, but what does it mean with character. Martin Alekseich!

Attached: 11-56-11-766951591cc1fd5f0db1.35223029.jpg (600x450, 143K)

I just wanted to ask, what are we going to do with the greenhouses? After all, the last year’s props were rotten, but now I touched it, so they’ve got it all - one trash, so they won’t stand the film. I think it would be necessary to ask Seryozh to bring pipes of these, and I would have drunk props, and then we would twist them with wire and stand well, at least a hundred years. And these will not stand for anything, why, the film may even start playing with the wind, and again when it rains - once, and the water has accumulated at the top, it has fallen. So I think that the tube is the best option. And the garden has already thawed, I walked along the beds, they are all normal and strawberries and everything else. I think we will plant potatoes this year in the bottom, this is near the toilet where sunflower and peas grew. There is good soil, and let the radish, let the salad, and the different carrots be at the fence. And there will be a potato there just the time, he loves the sun, and there again, we povyrubili elder, so the sun is more than enough. I also, as soon as I came, immediately climbed into the cellar to see how it had not flowed, but everything was normal there - there is water, but not much, not like the year before last, when there was nowhere to get off! And in this everything is normal - on three fingers down in the hollow, and I didn’t get close to the bags - all are dry. So what about the cellar you do not worry. And then I looked at the terrace and everything was fine again - the potatoes are dry, tulips and gladioli are yours too. Martin Alekseevich! How is your health? How is Lyudmila Stepanovna? How is Sasha doing? You write to me more often, and say hello to everyone. So I am waiting for your letters.

Hello dear Martin Alekseevich!
I just went to Barybino and immediately decided to write, although I did not receive any letters, well, of course you didn’t have time to reply. I understand it. And I was in Barybino, I went on Wednesday, and today I was back in the evening. I was there in stock and frankly, not so good. There is no slate, and it is unlikely to be in the near future, there is a board, but only a fortied one - what is it for us. And the twenty and did not smell - all dismantled at the moment. Then I talked with the guys, they say come at the beginning of the week - it will be just. So on Monday I will go. But on the other hand, I bought three kilos of nails, good screws, and two more ax handles, otherwise we have axes all on snot. And I also bought three sheets of thin plywood - useful for plating. But chipboard is not and never will. Or maybe they lie. I think they have everything, they just keep their own way, but nothing, I will agree with the guys and I will ask about the rubiroid.

Attached: 12-00-26-144097392.jpg (1024x683, 222K)

We can't build a shed without chipboard, it's like two and two. Martin Alekseich! This is what I wanted to ask you. The fact is that Sasha called me before he left and said that he had a set of needle files and excellent GDR jigsaws with files. I should have called in, but Masha was unwell, and so we fussed until the very departure and nothing happened. Could not call. And I was going to fix the gate here normally, so it was thorough, and there it would be necessary to cut the thick rods for a long time. I will cut three centimeters from the bottom, so that it does not touch the bottom, otherwise every year it sinks and so completely enters the ground, it will end badly. And I will cut and planku two screws will plant. And it will be normal. And there is no way without files - we have old bad ones and a jig saw is bent, we should throw it out. So you ask Sasha to send it with a package.

Martin Alekseevich! That's what I think about the roof - this is a very serious matter. I climbed up there and just say - it flows completely. And the ridge and the slopes - everything is full of holes, the tin has rusted so that it just crumbles and breaks. I poked it from the bottom - like paper, and the boards are rotten, for sure. Forty years as covered, but it still holds, so it is not surprising! And it must be done thoroughly - first with rubiroid, and then with slate inlay. Then one hundred years will stand. Today, I still understood with the barn, and after the hand waved - everything is wet, ragged, rags are different. It is necessary to burn them all of them to hell, it is Vera who was saving up all that stuff and rotting. There are galoshes, old boots and old rags - the whole mountain. Lies and stops. And it flows from above - it is clear, because it has failed even more. But right now, you don’t put them on fire - they’ll be wet, they’ll be smoldering and not burned, but it’s my will that I used to ignite a hell of a decade ago - only it takes its place. And the skis are different broken and rusty sleds and a chest, which when Victor died, they transported here - a lot of everything not needed. And I always said - well, why keep this stuff? What is the use of it? And Vera, you know what - no, and that's all, come in handy, I'll cross over. And what is there to alter - everything has been shattered into dust, moldy, rotting. Well, nothing, here comes the sun, I'll take it out, dry it and burn it to hell. And let Vera swear, I told her a long time. Martin Alekseevich! You tell Masha to write me and you all write. And about the roof, do not worry - everything will work out. Hello everyone, and Lyudmila Stepanovna - bow.

Goodbye, write.

Dear Martin Alekseevich! Hello!
How are you all there, how Lyudmila Stepanovna, how's her health, how Sasha? I live here normally, health is nothing, my leg does not hurt, well, thank God. I began to understand terrask, Martin Alekseevich, and I realized that in vain we put the felt on the bottom, and then piled on top of the boxes. There, there is a hollow below, and from above something the roof flows and along the floor to this hollow the water went, and there it accumulated. But the felt he absorbed it, and now I pressed it - and he, like a sponge - was soaked with water! That's bad how. This we are wrong. But nothing, I disassembled the top and began to slowly pull them out and take it out to the street. At first, I wanted to decompose in some places, and then I thought - and the roof is worth something empty! And it's dry there for a long time and along the ladder is convenient for me. I took the whole felt there and dragged it, laid it out on our side, so that it wouldn’t be very noticeable from the road and let it dry. I think that nothing will be done to him - it will dry out and everything will be fine. This is a felt, and not something. And then I started for the car. The wheel is good there, but the handles are no good, we had a lot of trouble with them then. I tore them off, cleared the grooves, he trimmed two new ones and fitted them - it was a pleasure to watch. Now it will carry - at least where, so buy a new one, as Vera suggested - there is nothing, why are these good things to throw? In the same place, the wheel is normal, cast-iron and the whole body, did not fall apart, and then you said that the car is good, spacious, and Vera says - a new one. How do you get a new one? I have never seen them in stock. Why, now about the warehouse. Went again and again by - my guys were not, and some old man was sleeping sleepy.

Attached: 12-03-24-dsc06.jpg (1200x799, 990K)

And again nothing - neither the twenty, nor the rubiroid, nor the chipboard. The only good thing is that the cement was delivered and I took two bags straight away. This business is necessary, Martin Alekseevich, will never disappear, but the foundation in the barn should still be made of stone. I am ready to argue with anyone. After all, there is a nisin and an ankle-deep water every spring, and he has rotted something from this. On a dry place, he would have stood for another ten years, and there he would have fallen off in a lowland like. And to put a new wooden one - all that money to the wind - will still rot as well, and we will not have time to look back. So even though you talked about wood, I’m telling you for sure - this is an empty case, Martin Alekseevich. You are a city person, and I have been dealing with this for a long time, and I say for sure: we will set a stone foundation - you and our grandchildren will be standing with us. And I'll get a brick, do not worry. He needs a little, here is a construction in Kiselevka - there is an agreement to spit once. They will bring a white brick machine for the top thirty. So you do not worry about this - everything will be fine, and I will find a bricklayer, there are enough workers here. He has no more work for a week — a generational foundation. But the barn will be great. Martin Alekseevich! You write to me as Sasha finished, it's interesting after all. Now in your family there will be a third person with a higher education. It is very good. So write, and about the barn do not worry. And Lyudmila Stepanovna is a huge hello and bow.

Write, do not forget.

Goodbye.

Hello dear Martin Alekseevich, Lyudmila Stepanovna and Sasha!
I live normally, health is good. And how are you doing? How are you doing, how is your health? How did you meet May Day? I congratulate you once again on the Holiday, I wish you health, happiness and all the best. Did you get my postcard? And I received a letter from Masha and was very happy - she writes that Sasha defended a diploma for five. This is very good, so I congratulate him from the bottom of my heart and wish him, like his father, to try to achieve high performance in science and technology. And to you, Martin Alekseevich, I wish you good health and all the best. We here celebrated May Day with a neighbor, Semyon Petrovich and his brother-in-law, Sergei. They have already dug up at home and want to plant something, so they have an exemplary farm. And with them we drank a little, sat down, then listened to the radio, and Simon Petrovich told me how he got a power saw. You can't buy it anywhere. And his friend worked at the base, and there he was, they supplied various institutions.

Attached: 12-06-51-14_06_17_country_house.jpg (2560x1920, 754K)

And now he gave him two half a liter and his wife took out six loaves of smoked sausage, and he wrote off their saw. And the saw is excellent - with a protector, it cuts great, he showed me, and he says that if you need to, you can go in at any moment. He is a good man, he proposed a rubiroid, but I refused, which is really for us to beg. I'll get a rubiroid, but a saw is a business. We will give him half a liter, he is a good man, he will give a saw and then everything will be cut off to us - we will cut everything in time. And yet, Martin Alekseevich, I began to dig little by little and it went well, the ground was not wet, and I dug up a corner near the toilet, did not even sweat! And the leg does not hurt, thank God. He darted, and after he went strawberries pogobreb, cleared, and there already green sprouts and a rod!

The strawberries are great, the new ridge has taken root, so this year, God willing, there will be many. But greenhouses - bad thing. I took off the stick, broke it and burned it - what are they supposed to do? And surely Semyon Petrovich promised me the pipes, I will pay. A pipe for greenhouses - just right they will go - fasten them with wire and pull at least something - it will withstand everything, and the greenhouses will be excellent. That's what's not yet - this is peat, Martin Alekseevich. This is a serious matter. We need peat for cucumbers and for tomatoes, and simply planting without it is bad. I asked the neighbors, they say that they will carry soon, just need to guard. Remember how last year, only we arrived and the car drove up! How to order. And today, something is not being brought to anyone. And the manure in the pit is normal. And a lot, right then you took the whole machine, did not share.

That's right, it will break up at the moment - cucumbers, tomatoes, and under apple trees, and scatter gooseberries, and in the fall - everything will go away. So with manure everything is fine, but you have to get the peat, you cannot get anywhere. Martin Alekseevich, Masha wrote to me about Nikolai and everything in detail about that story, everything happened. Frankly speaking, it’s very bad of him to do that with such a well-deserved person, and most importantly, with the elderly. After all, we are good for his fathers, and he behaves like a sub-campaign. I told him back when we gathered about the terrace at Luban, remember? And he came in just like a master, sat down and began to teach me the mind to reason, I was an elderly person, I’m a good father to him, and his grandfathers to his son, and he reads my morality. I told him then, do not teach the scientists, and we still will not share the campaign. So you do not worry, it's all let them piss, but only everything will remain the same. Martin Alekseevich! I congratulate you on Victory Day, because I may not write soon. Congratulations and wish you health, happiness, success.

Write, do not forget.

Goodbye.

The former sergeant of the sixth separate artillery regiment writes to you and congratulates you all on the Victory Day holiday! I wish that no one of you has ever seen the horrors of war, that our sky be clean and peaceful, that everyone be happy and live in peace. And I also wish health, happiness, peace, and Martin Alekseevich - new creative successes for the benefit of our Great Motherland! We live well here, and I, Martin Alekseevich, remembered the Great Patriotic War. You probably also remember her, but I now remembered very well now, when our whole country is celebrating this holiday. We will never forget this hour, Martin Alekseevich, you also remember him well, since you, too, were singed by this infernal fire that burned our entire Country. Your father died in the first days, and you volunteered, although you had the opportunity not to fight, because you were a valuable person - a scientist. And they were contused and got into the hospital, and after that they worked in the rear, supporting the defense of our Motherland, and made a number of important inventions that helped break the back of fascism.

Attached: 12-14-42-238394_600.jpg (533x600, 124K)

And I, Martin Alekseevich, went later, since I was still sixteen, and I was told - wait a minute. And after two years he got into the thick of the furnace, and after that everything went through - the whole war, up to Berlin and even near the Reichstag, was shot with the guys. He was wounded in the head - lightly, but he touched the fragmentation of his leg and, although they took out nine fragments, it doesn't matter how bad the weather is, it hurts, aches, he doesn't sleep. But now the weather is excellent - the sun is warm, I have already dug a lot of things - the earth is light. I started from the fact that then I dug up near the toilet, and so I sold out - right almost to the shop! And most importantly a shovel that is necessary, sharp, rummaging for a full bayonet easily, worked for two days without a break. And tonight began to deal with the barn. Everything Verino raked in the sun - let it dry, but it will not burn like that, only it will smoke. And for one thing, and it became the rotten boards to tear off, so as not to waste time, but the main thing is that they almost fly off themselves, and so everything kept on snot. I tore all the boards back and imagine - not a single track! All - the dust of dust! In what means nisin!

d2 pvp a best pvp

And if I stood right by the fence, I would have stood for ten years. And when we are going to build a new one, Martin Alekseevich, I’m definitely saying that the foundation must be brick-built, no other. If the wooden bottom is - to hell trample again. And so knee-deep bricks, and after the board, and he will be moved by you and your grandchildren. I immediately put the boards in a corner and folded it, so that they both dried up and lit, and Verino was on top. And let him not be offended, but I can write to Nikolay, and we will burn everything to hell so that the plot is not littered. They don’t help, and all the talk is bred - no, right now, to come and help. Nikolay, he only listens to football all day long, the late Viktor Georgievich says that he used to say, why the hell are you, I apologize, listen to this, it would be better to read a good book, but he listens and listens, so he listened to everything - he went and worked as a loader . This is not what you or Sasha. These people are not intellectuals, Hamlo decent. And you talk to him so politely, and he doesn’t even need a conversation, let alone something.

This louts known and faith to him to become. They will come when strawberries and tomatoes, but everything bears fruit. But we are good people, that you and Lyudmila Stepanovna, that we are with Masha. We will not offend the flies - please take it, eat it, I do not block it, I will bring it myself - take it if we are related. But only people are not simple - with govnitsom. No to us and you with an open mind, no, so they have not been instituted. And because Victor Georgievich was deceased, kind, quiet, and they learned to yell at him from childhood, that's how it is now. And if I were in his place, I would have taken in the face then I would give more, maybe I would be smarter. And now, of course, what to do, he won the fuzzy howl - he pumped up, but from the beer he smashed him. Young, and the belly is bigger than mine. And even arrogance more than enough. It was given to them this terraces. It was not they who built it, but the deceased with Viktor Georgievich, and you gave the money. And they - to divide.

And what is there to share - sixteen meters! Kuram for a laugh! How to share? Septum? And how to enter? So - two porches to do? So it will cost a pretty penny. And then - the terrace is good, but there will be something - a kennel to me and a kennel to them. And you? Well, and then you need? They do not understand this, stupid, they just have to share. And then we need to think about the top, maybe the top should be rebuilt, and then all of them have children, they also need to come somewhere, and they are a terraces. It's not a matter of terask, I told them then. And most importantly, do you think Nikolai will build? Never! He will give money, and you plow on him - negotiate with the carpenters, get the boards, carry them. And they prikotyat - strawberries eat and sunbathe. That's all. And here I am - a front-line soldier with a sore leg of a hump on them, and Masha is spuding potatoes all day long, and weeds, and they - please, you have grown, and we will eat. I don’t regret, Martin Alekseevich, I have never spoken out to anyone for an interrogation, but what is the result of this — why such injustice? What are we - worse than them? So, you are Martin Alekseevich stricter with them - no, that's all! These people only understand that. They rassusolivat like water off a duck's back.

They need austerity, and the house is written on you, with Lyudmila Stepanovna, and not on them. And thank God that Victor Georgievich refused then, and we drank tob. But this is all nonsense, Martin Alekseevich. You do not waste attention on this. The main thing for me now is to get peat, bricks and boards. And then we will live. And most importantly - to shed quickly disassemble and deal with the end. And you can hire carpenters here and they say not expensive, there is little work for them. Every man can wave an ax and take it inexpensively. And I’m going to build a little here, and I’ll help, after all, he’s also a carpenter in carpentry - as a hereditary carpenter, he worked all the time as a storekeeper. And we will block the roof - it will be expensive. I will do this alone, so as not to disturb you, I will do it in the best possible way. Slate would get and everything is normal, and buy a rubyroid. Martin Alekseevich! If it is not difficult for you to send some money to buy the above-mentioned materials, otherwise I’ve scooped up a bit, and we’ll go to bed. I would ask Masha, but right now Luban gave 500 to the wall, so I ask you, if not difficult. And then I'll ask her, she will give you.

Greetings and greetings to all
write, do not forget!

Goodbye.

>And if I stood right by the fence, I would have stood for ten years
what did he mean by this?

What

the fuck

Attached: mario sees a switch.gif (360x240, 982K)

Hello dear Martin Alekseevich and Lyudmila Stepanovna!
How are you doing there? How is Sasha? How is your weather? I live well, the weather is good, the sun is warm. I crawled onto the roof today, touched the felt, and during this time he touched the whole staff! That's what heat is. So Martin Alekseevich, everything was fine with felt. I dried it and folded it again in a pile, and made a large substrate down from the bars. Martin Alekseevich! Thank you very much for the translation. This is very good, because just yesterday I received at the post office and right there I started to transport peat and I took the car. They piled the truth a little out of place, near the fence, but nothing, I didn’t really warn him, I went to the house for money, but he didn’t notice that we have a gate and right next to the gate, to the right, began to dump. I yelled out of the ventilator to him, and he had already fallen down Well, it's nothing I will transport quickly in a wheelbarrow, not stale. But still a little hurt.

Attached: 12-26-04-ffa0ce976af7.jpg (541x700, 203K)

what the fuck is going on

Attached: dio furries.jpg (475x450, 50K)

But the main thing - thank you very much. I went to the warehouse again in Barybino and this time successfully - there was a rubiroid and a twenty. I took three pieces of a rubyroid, and then another two would come in handy, then I wrote out twenty for a hundred rubles, so now everything is fine. The car cost a little - eighteen rubles a penny. But they loaded them up normally - the gate was pulled off and he just drove and dumped everything near the young apple trees. And the board is good, spruce. So now I’ll have three decent logs, I’d cut them into bars and it’s fine. Wood is fine now. But the slate, Martin Alekseevich, is not delivered and they say no and never will, so that at least a fist whistle. I want to go to the construction site, maybe they will say something there, but my neighbor told me that now they do not cover slate, so there is probably a turn from the gate. But nothing. And here's another brick. This is a task of primary importance. I spoke near the store with two chauffeurs, one state farm and the other from the construction site. Both promised bricks, but they say there is no possibility yet. But nothing, it is not for us to hurry, wait. Martin Alekseevich! What I wanted to say is that in the partition between our rooms you have got a mouse or a rat, I can’t say for sure. What a night I have heard how they are busy and running there, only a rustle is worth it. I think that the rat because noise is big. She's inside is hollow, so there they are grace, contagion wound up. At first I thought that it seemed to me that I was awake, but not - and during the day they rustled. I knocked - subsided. And then again. And there is a smell there, they can be seen there over the winter. It would be necessary either to start a cat at least for the summer or to poison them with arsenic. And I immediately put the mousetrap into the kitchen, but nothing came up yet. But the rats - this is not good, it must be eradicated immediately. But nothing, we will fix it

Martin Alekseevich! Yesterday frost hit - strange for May, but there were frosts at night, and during the day I decided to heat it, and sometimes it was too damp, and it was cool at night. Filled with water, half the basket of coal burned - the heating works fine. And it flows nowhere and nothing is broken. So I didn’t drain the protopil - let it be until the water comes, you know, maybe the cold days will have to be heated. And you need it, it will always be necessary. And it works well, I immediately poured water, flooded it, so it went straight warm right away and never flowed anywhere. And today I finally burned all the dust. As he flooded in the morning, he immediately went out, set fire to the boards, and slowly put Verono on top of a piece of stuff — galoshes, hundred-year-old shoes, briefcases, different rags. And it did well — it dried out in the sun and burned normally, it did not fester. So for dinner I burned everything and the boards. And then I began to disassemble the side walls, so they turned out to be strong and there were many good boards there, I sorted them until the evening and got a little tired. But ashes now - heaps, so it will be the most time to plant. And Verino junk I burned, and pass it to her if you see. I told her a long time ago - you throw it out, shit is all, it only hinders you, as if you are climbing a rake - and then her chest. Yes, there is one dust in it, everything is rotten, some briefcases, galoshes are torn, rags - well, what is all this for? Anyway, she would never use him, it would have rotted, but now I burned it all, so, Martin Alekseevich, pass it on to her. And let her not say anything - I told her a long time ago - I will burn everything, throw out myself.

But they know what - gentlemen, they nod their heads, and they don’t do anything. No what would understand, but the corner in the barn would immediately freed, and everything would be fine. After all, it is easier than simple - I got up in the morning, I disassembled it on the sly, and I could have burned everything that was superfluous, and we are well and comfortable with it. And so what - lies, rots, and no good. But now I burned everything indiscriminately, and pass it on to her. I know they will have a tooth on me now, so be it. I am not a boy for them, I am a good father to them. How many times can you talk? Is it really difficult - to disassemble, to throw out what is not necessary, and everything would be fine. No, let him stop, just to lay. And as they say you will become - so immediately offended, it is only they who can. I told them last year - wipe your feet better, why are you carrying dirt from the street, and Masha washes them, they never wash the corridor. And Masha washes for everyone. And she was offended at me - how can one tell people screaming at me because of trifles? And I say I don’t shout at all, I’ve never shouted at anyone at all, I’m just saying that you have to wipe your feet if you don’t want to wash. And if you don’t wipe it, then please wash it with you, but what happens is that you make a mess, and Masha is mine! That's how. And she immediately offended. And Nikolai to me - you speak Vera shout. Yes, I never shouted at anyone, I just said that cleanliness is needed, they don’t live alone, here you, Martin Alekseevich and we and Sasha come. But he thought I was just picking on that. And I say, well, that I will find fault with Vera. She is a relative to me, so not a stranger. I simply advise, because the person is elderly, and you are lambing. And you tell them so and let them not think that they are alone here.

They always talked rudely with the late Viktor Georgich, so he brought them up boors. And I will not allow myself to be rude, I am not a boy to them. Yes, and you would, Martin Alekseevich would have been stricter with them, otherwise they would just sit on our necks. After all, they are boors of boors, especially Nikolai. He got used to zashib with his loaders, that's what he thinks about us. You are an intelligent person, so you have to upset him, otherwise he will be completely insolent. With such people, there is no other way. They are ill-mannered people, they can not indulge. But I think we will re-educate them. And then the elders must be respected, I'm not a boy. I am a participant of the Great Patriotic War. And you, too, Martin Alekseevich. And they think we are boys to them. Martin Alekseevich! I also wanted to say something about the landing. I think we need to plant more potatoes today, because if last year was a bad harvest, then this one will definitely be good. This is always the case - if the past is a poor harvest, then today it is necessarily fruitful. Last year she was all rotten and petty was. From each bush - three, not more. And now maybe more. The year before last, there were five of them themselves, and our large blue-eyed willow tubers are varietal. And then - three himself. And in the current one, maybe again he will be five. So I will plant it right up to the barrels, and then we'll see. If the past is a poor harvest, then this will be fruitful, as the old people always said.

And it is good to plant ashes, in the fall we were driving and everything will be fine. And the seeds didn’t perish well. When I was driving, I was afraid I was not wetted, but when I entered, I see everything dry. It is very good. And then on the terrace like - leaked from above, and felt podmok. But right now, I already dried it, everything is normal. And the potatoes were dry. So we will plant to the very barrels and everything will be all right. Martin Alekseich! I also thought about the roof and decided not to do the chute. Why is he? I picked the old one, and it scattered all over. Rusted all. And most importantly there only snow accumulated and everything was rusting. And if you do not need to cover the slate with a slate, everything will fall down because we have a good slope. So the chute is not necessary to say this for sure. I consulted with Semyon Petrovich and he says - truly, it is not necessary. They, too, have no canal and do not need it at all. From him, only the delay of snow occurs, because it accumulates and under it everything ceases and rot. So we will make clean slopes and everything will fly down. And everything will be fine. Martin Alekseevich, I asked Semyon Petrovich for rat poison. He gave me and showed how to breed. So now I'll give them a light. They looked down there, I gnawed a bit and I stuffed these holes, let them eat. And then the infection has multiplied during the winter, we have never had this. But nothing, Semyon Petrovich said the poison was good, he translated his own long ago. And no cats need.

wat

Attached: 1560752262685.gif (500x282, 448K)

And then we close everything up, all the holes. Because I looked in the corners, and there is mouse shit. I think that the mouse, because the rats shit bigger. They are so long, and in mice smaller, like small noodles. So these are all mice and we will slay them all, that there would be no infection, and then there is one infection from them. And the poison is good, Semen Petrovich told me that he poisoned his own time and no longer exists. So we will conduct an operation to destroy the enemy. Martin Alekseevich! You write to me how you are doing, how the health of your spouse Lyudmila Stepanovna is, how is Sasha doing. Write everything in detail how everything happens there. And say hello to everyone.

Goodbye, write more often!

>why yes, I do enjoy wring gigantic walls of text completely unrelated to video games
>how could you tell?

Attached: b31.jpg (859x960, 224K)

Just received a parcel from Sasha and was very happy. I have never had such files and files. The GDR is doing great! Thank you very much, this is very much for the reason, because the gate must be cut from the bottom, otherwise it will squeeze and will touch the ground. And the saws are very good, the tooth is small, but it is clear that it cuts like a beast. And such durable and not brittle, look like bend. Thank you very much. And Masha put me there Mittens. It's also good. Now with this tool you can do anything. Martin Alekseevich! How is your health? You don’t write me something, I’m really worried, even though Masha wrote to me that everything is fine, that Sasha finished and everything is fine with you. Write me about everything. And how Sasha is now, where he wants, where he will go. And here I have disassembled almost the entire barn, so that it is all empty, as if it was not there. From the sides the board is excellent, not rotten, I folded it in the sun - let it dry and then into a pile with new ones. And I’m still dragging them all over, folded it in a pile between two apple trees, right there. There just will not interfere. And how he started on the bottom - everything is rotten. That's what nisin means. There, the water is still right now, of course it is all over and how about. All trampling in the lowland is such. So Martin Alekseich, if we build a new one, we need to be near the fence. And then again, everything will trample. Or a stone foundation. This is best, here you can even leave it at that place, but only make a stone foundation. And it is necessary to do a not very big thing, so that it is knee-deep so that it is, and then sheathe the top. Then the most reliable will be. Today I was preparing for planting potatoes. Everything burst into dust that he dug, and then he sifted through some larger seeds, and then began to sift the ashes. Ashes now - heaps.

Attached: file.png (618x700, 1.06M)

truly a line for the ages
its a bot

I burned everything, all the boards, so I sifted and the whole slide turned out, I dumped it in an iron barrel and covered it from the rain. Ash provided, you can say to the throat for the whole summer. But it is inconvenient to carry the peat from behind the fence, I moved a dozen wheelbarrows and twisted my back and I quit thinking, I will slowly carry five a day and manage it in a week. It’s hard right away, Martin Alekseevich, I’m just like you, an elderly person. Today I again flooded with morning, it’s so better because if you turn it on in the evening - it is stuffy to sleep and in the morning I get up and I buzz my head as if I was boiled for dinner, I wake up, and in the morning I warm up and look warm and fresh. Martin Alekseevich! Now I will tell about the main thing how I finished with the rats. The day before yesterday I put poison in the hole with bread and sugar, and that’s what chemistry means! Today he slept and no rustling. So the reptiles got drunk, died. And in the afternoon I listened - nothing. And after all, Semyon Petrovich was talking to me and he was a great poison. And then how to sleep I go to bed - over the ear, wide, wide, wide! Here are the rag-tag! And right now, he slept and everything was fine. So this problem is, in general, solved positively. Rat mice are no longer foreseen.

Im scared guys

But with the roof, Martin Alekseevich need to do something. The roof is not good for us, and everything has already rotted away, we can say entirely, I climbed again today and looked back closer to the ridge. There, only in the middle, tin is preserved, and along the edges - one rust and dust. And of course there it flows, the attic is all wet and leaked onto the terrace so that the felt was wet. And this can no longer be tolerated because the next year we will be completely flooded and we will not have time to look back. Yes, and then brought so far. After all, I have already said a long time ago - the roof was full of holes, tin rusted even though it was often painted. And nobody listened to me. Well, then you understand that you are a person engaged in scientific affairs in your work, and Nikolai and Vera will say a little - that you are raising panic, maybe not fail. They would have a beer to get drunk and play the fool or to husk sunflower seeds. And then it came to the point - the roof falls. But I warned you a long time ago because it was covered with slate and everything was fine. If I had been covered with slate about two years ago, and so it would have stood all for a long time. And there would be no rye. And it would be all without moisture because the slate here is just right for moisture retention. And I remember as they said in the summer. And then you were too. And I started talking and Vera says let's wait. So they waited. Martin Alekseevich, I always wish for good all the more and we are all related, so why don't they listen to the old experienced person?

fuck sorokin and fuck this thread

After all, I’m smarter than Nikolai, I’ve seen more of my life, and again the war has passed, and I know carpentry. And I thank God in materials, I spent half my life in warehouses and saw everyone. And he says - wait. What to expect then? It would be necessary to cover it for a long time, everything would have turned out and it worked out normally, but now it flows everywhere, and on the terrace and in the kitchen there is a spot at the top in the corner near the tiles. So they waited. Let's wait, and then cut. This is how they argue. And I told them - what will you wait for? Until the roof collapses? Or will it all go to hell? And they would just sunbathe and not do anything. And in vain did you support them like that, Martin Alekseevich. And Sasha, too, began to speak - wait. So they waited. And if you also told them to let them cover, and no nails, then they would scratch themselves, after all, the house and you are the owner of the house. And then you said, okay, that there is a fuss, let's wait for a summer troublesome and so on. But right now, Martin Alekseevich, there are no years of troubled ones, but only this summer will still be a hassle - there will be a barn and a roof and a toilet to be cleaned, a lot of them have grown there be healthy. Yes, and with riding it is necessary to decide whether we will build on or not. If we are to cover it then, it’s not necessary yet, but it is necessary to build on and cover it then, why work in vain. And if we do not then need to cover without anything. But you wanted to build on. And I, too, for, although costing everyone a pretty penny. But this is a good thing to be two more rooms and not small. If you add on this month and immediately would cover it, everything would be fine.

And the carpenters I find is not difficult. But then - even a barn. Also need to build, not going anywhere. Two construction sites over the summer. And if only the past was decided with the house and everything would be convenient - right now, only the shed would remain and nothing. So now the difficulties are different and everything has become more difficult. I myself do not know from which side to start here - either a house or a shed. And then there is no need to go anywhere in the garden. And who is engaged? We are with you, yes Masha and Lyudmila Stepanovna. Well, Luban will come to help. But Nikolai with Vera and the finger will not hit - what they. They will arrive in August and everything is ready. Then, of course, the new shed will be cleaned with vegetables, fruits and a toilet. And there everything is overgrown with shit everything needs to be cleaned. So we will clean, and they only know how to shit and everything. You do not condemn me, Martin Alekseevich, I understand, Faith to you in any way and all the same niece. But how is it possible here? Some work and others only come to all ready and sunbathe. And most importantly, we are old enough for them as fathers, elderly people, we should be respected and we should wait. Look how. So what happened? They waited until the house collapsed. And do you think they will comb then? Nothing like this. They will sit on their Lada and bye-bye. And you are here, yes, I rashlybyvay You, Martin Alkseich, have sent me a translation, you know that right now, and peat and brick are needed and different boards, and have they ever helped with money? They all huddle - no money. And I suppose the car was bought, and they go to the south every year. Here is how. They only give when it really pisses well there when everyone gives, even Luban. And since they have snow in the winter will not beg. And most importantly after all relatives as nothing. Well, yes, Boh with them.

But with them, in general, you need to talk Martin Alekseevich. They, too, must have a conscience. And in vain you are so soft with them. They just want it. And with them on another is necessary. Anyway. What I'm writing about them. I also noticed that the door in the corridor slipped a little and struck the floor. This is not the first but the second after the kitchen. And it seems like I clicked it - it didn’t look too much, but it slipped. I think I’ll have to take it off my hinges and walk the plane downstairs. I will do this the other day. And with peat everything will be fine, I will transport it quickly. He is not bad, though not very crumbly. Martin Alekseevich! Here we have all blossomed - leaves with might and main rod. And I looked at the strawberries - the new antennae and climb, it will be good. And the gooseberry must be cleaned - that's for sure. He has grown heavily since the autumn we have not cleaned, but now we can see how he flooded in all directions, and most importantly, he does not allow the currants to grow, she is young and what he is. So it is necessary to clean it necessarily, and especially not to shake over it - it is still too small - you wrap up your hands for a while, and there’s no use for it. A currant varietal good. She won how we collected in the fall - black as a raven eye and sweet on the tongue melts. So I will clean it, let it not be for her, let the currant grow. Martin Alekseevich! When I took the barn, I found a folder with some papers of yours, they were old and yellow, but I thought something important and useful for you might be useful, so I put them on the terrace and left them before you arrived. Something you do not write me at all, write, do not forget. And Lyudmila Stepanovna a huge bow of soul. And more health, at our age, the main health. Write more often!

Goodbye!

Kek

Hello dear Martin Alekseevich!

I am writing to you just after a responsible operation to repair two doors. Although this is not a repair, but still. In the morning, as I stood up, I immediately took up the doors. Yesterday, Semyon Petrovich and his brother-in-law helped me to take off the loops from the hinges in the corridor, and in the morning I obstructed her with a plane and at the lunchtime we put it on and just right - I took off the centimeter and just no longer strike sharply. And after that he took up the door of the calitash. I myself easily removed it with a jigsaw, cut off the bottom, and attached a thick wire. And just right it happened. And then slipped and froze when I arrived. And right now, normal, even the land does not apply. So the doors were finished. And after it began to carry the peat and again a little greedy - I brought twelve wheelbarrows. Too much of course - sweating all lay until the evening, reading a book about Gandhi. All the same, what a great man was and the people loved and respected him, and most importantly, he was simple, he did not swan. And all respected and the old and young. This is important to be respected. I was lying there and recollecting everything as at a young age, we treated the old people — they would say a little and we immediately obey. And now the youth is completely different, they have become impudent at all, there is nothing sacred. I wondered how I went to get some noodles to cook for myself, and they sit near there on stilts. And such faces are nothing to you - even if the grass does not grow. And no respect.

Attached: file.png (910x600, 1.25M)

i read everyone of them

And in the queue for the wine climb and all even count teshes. And hairy all drink from childhood. And they climb through the dachas, this is better than you know me - that was what Furmanov won last summer. A little to death they did not kill. Well at least they found and planted, but they will not find it as usual, but they are doing new things. Semyon Petrovich told me how they climbed to the other side in the winter. Crawled banks with compote povpili and what remained broke. And then they shit on the bed and left. Here is how. And in another house they found paint and on its walls swear words were written and after that they also shit in the middle of the room and commemorate their names. Now how. I remember my youth so much so that even though we drank and fought it happened, still such a disgrace did not happen. It is necessary to completely lose the conscience, to get to such a disgrace - so here is a shit and that's it. Well, if you need to - well, steal yourself and everything, and why not to yourself and not to people - just to spoil everything. In general, now that the old man is young - everyone is rude both in the shop and on the street. Now for the mat do not climb into your pocket - they will overlay it and go like a crap. And lost respect at all. They are bad at school, and, frankly speaking, there is no education at all - some problems and examples and nothing more. We used to have a Komsomol meeting - everything happened with interest and we will analyze who we should and we will report and some kind of active life was, but right now we will sit down and go away. And they are not interested in anything, neither books, nor events, but only to fight and drink at dances. And still on dachas rewarded. Martin Alekseevich! Tomorrow I decided to plant potatoes. Semyon Petrovich has already planted, and I think it is also necessary, because I have been prepared for a long time and put everything off - either peat, then boards to disassemble, then doors.

And tomorrow, exactly with utrechka and begin. The weather here is a good sun is warming, everything has blossomed with might and main and there is a lot of work on the garden, it’s a pity that Masha cannot come. I don’t have time to cook dinner myself, so we cook sausages, tea, cottage cheese, it’s good at least to sell cottage cheese on the regular basis. And the milk here is a good state farm, not powder. I love milk. Yes, and you, too, Martin Alekseevich milk lover, I know that. You respect it better than tea, with strawberries and cottage cheese. And I love bread with white. Good for the night and good for the stomach. In general, kefir or sour milk is even more useful. Pavlov drank a cup of yogurt every night and lived until 90. That's what nature means. Martin Alekseevich, I think that's what, if we all the same top will build, then we should not triviality. It is necessary not only to build above the rooms, as in Semyon Petrovich, but it is also necessary to build on Terash. Then get two large rooms and another large. And you can not warm it and make the same terasku summer. And then what are just the rooms and everything. And after we will realize it and there will be little, as the grandchildren grow up. And we have to turn this over this summer, Martin Alekseevich, and then it will be delayed again, and here the roof is old and this and that. And it is necessary to build a barn, after all, and also hassle for the whole summer. And Nikolai and Vera say - let's wait. A pretty thing is to wait here and do nothing.

We must still seriously think, not like little children. If the barn is rotten, then you need to quickly build a new one. And the roof also. And the superstructure. Everything is flowing from above. Another year and the roof completely leak out. And then it will be even worse. And so we will put the superstructure and cover it with slate. And it will be all right. Only here with slate tugovato. I talked with Semyon Petrovich and he says we must not go to Barybino, but to Zhukovskaya. There is a construction plant. And there you can negotiate with the men about slate. The truth is far away - 60 kilometers. But it’s just there - Semyon Petrovich took the car chipboard out last summer right away. Immediately I made an agreement, they gave him a chipboard, he was 50 and two half liter in the bargain and rolled. So it is possible with slate. But we also need a chipboard, without him Martin Alekseevich cannot get anywhere, he is sometimes better than any planks; they need to sheathe the walls in the superstructure - a nice thing. Yes, and the ceiling too. No gaps, no fit, he's wide. So I think next week I’m going to finish with the landing - I will go to Zhukovskaya. And so you can wait all summer to wait when they bring it or when it is in stock. And it may not be at all. Or it will be, and they called theirs, and those in their paw. That's how it all goes. And in Zhukovskaya, he immediately drove up there and these materials of different kinds of them were heaps. Only here it is necessary to finish with the landing and then you can fully engage in construction work. So I’ll start tomorrow, I’ve already prepared peat and everything else. I think that this year the potatoes will be good, because in the past there was a poor harvest, which means that this will be the harvest. It always happens, Martin Alekseevich. This old people still said, if this year the potato was not born, it means that next plant more.

Yea Forums, can you explain this please?

So I want to plant more than two meters. In the end, the extra bag never hurts. And in general it is necessary to plant just a little more, we have a lot more places empty and in the garbage and near the well and there near the fence on the left. I looked at Semyon Petrovich and there he doesn’t have any unseeded meter, that's what business people mean. And we have between the old apple trees how much space is lost. And you can dig up and sow even plant strawberries or zucchini. But Semyon Petrovich knows both the daughter-in-law and the son and brother-in-law and the wife and sister — all help, and here it turns out that we are with you, Masha, Lyudmila Stepanovna, Sasha, well, Lyubania will help. But Nikolai and Vera will not strike a finger. They will come in the fall at all ready-made and teas will drive on the terrace or go sunbathing on the river all day. Probably not break up to dig something. And what would this - come now and help an elderly person. No, they will arrive in the fall or in August when everything is already ripe and you can profit. Then they are right there. And now they have no time for them to get money right now, they’re not up to the site right now. But when the strawberries ripen then they will come and use it. Yes, I have nothing against it, but one must also know the conscience. If we all live together we need to work on the site with everything. Worked and ate. How to sink and burst. Well, it turns out some work and others can only use it. This is not a pedigree. We are not strangers so as to parasitize.

what is going on?

And you, of course, Martin Alekseevich, I certainly understand Vera, you are an uncle, but what’s more, Masha is also her aunt, so I also have the right to vote. You really spoiled them. The late Victor Georgich told me for a long time that they should be kept in strictness, but Nikolay is a brash and rude at every step. Faith, she used to be different - responsive, kind-hearted. And now, as with him, a completely different life has become - a rough one, just like himself. That's what's up. And you used to drink tea with them and laugh on terraces. They need to be straightened properly so they know their place. And then he thinks he has a car so you can not care at all. No, I am still a veteran of the Great Patriotic War, so I will not be able to say that to me. I am also a nervous person and can put in place. He is my sons good, and so rude. Yes, and you, too, recently won as a rude one, she told me everything before leaving. So to be rude to an elderly person who fought and a responsible scientist and gets a deserved retirement. This is how you need to be a rude to disrespect so! And this is the husband of a niece! Native person, and you, Martin Alekseevich so forgive him and allow it. Well, so how can you allow it! Yes, if he had told me different nasty things, I would just let him go and that was all. And then he called the police. That's all.

And you drink tea with them on a terrace and talk about science. It is he who plays the fool that he writes out "science and life" and reads. He does not understand anything in this and understands only in dominoes with his mischief. And they fool your brains and that's all. They smart-ass invecked to you, and you them under the wing, they say Victor Grigorich and so on. And Victor Grigorich himself was good. He won as with Masha talking - the door will slam, and she is in tears. And these are the same. So you need to be stricter with them and they will die. With such people it is impossible to do otherwise, otherwise they will sit on the neck and then it will be too late. Martin Alekseevich, I’m rounding out, you don’t write at all, you have forgotten the old man completely. Write as health, as that as Lyudmila Stepanovna. Hello everyone.

Goodbye.

Wtf is happening in here

Hello Martin Alekseevich!

Just finished planting potatoes. He planted as he wanted - two meters wider and planted a little more tightly, rows more often. So now there should be more potatoes, because last year was a bad harvest, and this one will be fruitful, it is necessary. This old people have always said that if last year was not fruitful, then this fruitful one, how to drink, give. He planted the whole day slowly, otherwise I’m afraid I’m not going to fall down. I then peat dug in and spent the day in bed - my back twisted and my leg began to whine. So it is not necessary to overstrain. And then he planted everything slowly by three o'clock. With ashes, all right. Everything will be fine now, Martin Alekseevich. With potatoes, this is important, because it is the basis of the economy. And then you can, and cucumber tomatoes zucchini. And other little things. I think that now we need to plant cucumbers on the beds where there was a beet with carrots and to put new greenhouses there, otherwise they have already been in one place for ten years, and then we still need to install new ones, these have all rotted and the earth has been exhausted will be just right. And tomatoes can be planted on the old place as well, they won, as they did last year, and no film is needed. So now it's in the tubes in those that need for greenhouses. As soon as I get then and immediately you can collect. Martin Alekseevich! Here there was one trouble. Rats then I slacked off and calmed down. And a week ago there was a slight smell at this partition where I poured and where they rustled. And now it smells strong and smells like rotten stuff. I think that they ate their poison and fell into the partition, and now they are rotting there. But this is nothing wooden, so you can tear it off and at the same time close up all the holes and pull out the rats. This I will do here and drag it over the peat.

Apple trees have already bloomed and very friendly. There are almost no willow flowers, I watched, so we will be with apples. Your jasmine near the terrace also bloomed all over, so the white stands and the bees on it are just a whole swarm. Semyon Petrovich plows all of them already and the greenhouses have been installed and everything has been planted and right now they fence the fence with the Kudryashovs. He has a lot of material - full barn boards. He and the brick in plenty they want to put a stone terrace. Hard-working people. And he has a lot of helpers - his brother-in-law and his wife and some other guys. They love to work there. It’s just me and you, and nobody else. Women are all allah, but sunbathing, and we work. And Nikolai will not break where there. She and Vera will come only in August to harvest. They are masters. The trunk is stuffed and tyutyu to Moscow. And we are here this, peat drag, stick in. And they popolzutsya and goodbye now how. And for good it should be the opposite. But we have everything as the people. You indulge them. And you need to talk to them as they should not understand the words of the good. They only understand when they’ll give them the edge. And you drink tea with them and speak about science, but they sing along with you and that's how they got their hands on it. And you believe them. They can not be trusted, Martin Alekseevich they should be held in tight rein, then they will be like silk. And since they are pushing us into a corner, they will take everything for themselves. And after that there will be nothing to think about.

Attached: file.png (800x791, 1.23M)

kek, fuck machine learning

They walk like owners in the summer - their hands are hurt, their nose is lifted, and I’d come right up and shake their faces in his shit, he didn’t drive a scoundrel here, but walks like a barchuk in his hands. And she would stretch her red trousers and twirl her ass on the beach if only she could help. I wasted carrots last summer, and they are bars from the cinema and they sneer like horses past me. I just barely kept it, and I would have shovel them with a shovel. And how can you drive teas with them! Martin Alekseevich, you are the owner, the house is written down on you, so why the hell is Nikolai telling me that he is going to share the terrace? Is he the boss? Or maybe you are with them for one? And we mean Masha on the side? And who builds all sows always? We sow and not they and you are not Martin. I have nothing against you, you are a scientific person, although in retirement, of course, you need to break your head over your chemistry, but are they something that you don’t ask? They did not study at the institutes; they can only twirl their assholes. They would vyzhrat yes go to a dance or a movie, and then he tells me I say I will share terasku. So says me. As a homeowner. I did not say anything then, but turned and went back home, and he began to talk with you. But then you, as always, with jokes about jokes, and I came to myself so all the shaking drank the valocardine, Masha went up and I wanted to go and answer him properly, but she kept me. Well, no bastards what! I want to share the terraces! He wants to share the terror. Martin Alekseevich, I understand that you are a soft person, but how is it possible? How do you let them all? This is not people but cattle podzabornye trash shitty. They will then evict us to hell mother and even fill the face.

I want to talk about Diablo 2 and we got the retard ruining the thread

And you thought about Sasha? God forbid that happen to you and what then to clean us? They will not give us the passage. If right now, he walks like a rooster, then what? They are the ones who will push us into the ground because with them we are not really relatives, but are just being written, but they don’t put us into anything, they are only looking for profit for themselves. They are nonintelegent people. They are the shit. Look at how she walks out of her kennel in the morning - a robe unbuttoned and tits stick out in all directions, shaggy, all unkempt. In shoes on bare feet and sinks hair sink. In the fall, I cleaned the standpipe so the hair plug was there and her hair is clear who has such redheads. And how they guzzle one ridicule just sit down and let's drink and then eat again. She doesn’t know how to cook, but whoever taught that, he, too, told him that he wanted to cook like a pig, but she didn’t cook anything. But vodka is always eaten, and how the spirit comes from it as if it were a bastard. He drinks everything away and also steals where does his car come from. They stole and will steal. They need to be put on good for theft. I understand you are a scientific person, but so soft with them? Why don't you tell them, how dare you lead reptiles like this? Are you that the fascists that you lead as okupanty come in the fall devour all the shit and leave? After all, you are a well-deserved person as a father, and why do you lead them? Or are you with them at the same time, and Masha and I mean? So we did not come out with a mug? I always plant everything and put greenhouses and clean everything and everything, and what have you done?

I understand you deserved, but how can you let it? After all, they are complete reptiles, they do not understand the words; they need to be taught by the ax but then they will understand and then they can consult them. And since they do not understand anything and they wanted to shit on you and me, only you remember my words to chase you away like a dog and then you will realize it. Then they say what you want and they will expel and they shit on you and me. They won come in the spring - never. Never help. To consult - never. And shit - please. I will share the terasku he tells me. He will share. And I mean went to hell. And you are all jokes by the dickheads. And they sneezed on you; they write out “science and life” for it, and so they only eat and shit and nothing more. And you chase them with them and they laugh at you and spit. That's how it goes. You hurt yourself and they laugh. They will soon raise everyone and the rooms will be 500 rubles each and will live like landlords. You will wait with your jokes and there will be a turn for us all from the gate. So that will be what I say. With them it is necessary as with a dog - you beat, then it will not bite, and if you lisp they shit us, that's all. And you are joking all the jokes. This is not a joke Martin Alekseevich with this should be seriously. In general, of course, I'm telling you that they need to be more serious with them, they don’t understand anything, just boors and everything. But you are a man, though a scientist, but you do not understand this.

Goodbye. Stay healthy.

I. Like. Chocolate. Milk.

Attached: 8420948092.jpg (640x480, 33K)

MOOMMY IM SCARED Yea Forums is doing something

Today, the weather is so surprisingly soaring in the bath. I started to make parthenals for the pipe I got by the brother-in-law of Semen Petrovich. They are light alloy of some kind of aluminum and are very convenient for greenhouses. I started to twist them with wire and somewhere where it is tight so that then it does not fall apart. I do the same width, but only a little longer. Because we had a garden bed more and there was a bit crowded. And now they will be spacious and all the cucumbers will grow normally. And the steel wire is good so that now these will not rot and the film will stretch normally. There are greenhouses for sale, but everyone says bad low ones and tubes in a finger as thick as they bend like grass so there is no need to buy - one waste of money but better than everyone else is homemade. This even ten years will stand. I looked at the Kudryashovs - they did it perfectly. They have two greenhouses, one for tomatoes and one for cucumbers. Big high there and the air is plenty and spacious and a lot of things. So I want higher, I cut them by 70, so it will be just fine. And Kudryashov has even more. They are big set. But they have a family like that, there are ten people there. Truth and help them all as one I saw how they all work. It is here that you and I, and no one else, and they have conscious people, they already come for the weekend. And at our place Nikolay will arrive. It is ridiculous to say that a person has a car, and he will never arrive. That's how it is with us. Then people get under their own power for three hours and then on the bus. And he can not come in his car. That's how it is with us.

Attached: file.png (800x660, 1.19M)

Okay, so full disclosure on this, um, this is basically just going to be a really pissed off commentary on this idiot, uhhm.. self-proclaimed, ultimate, do-it-yourself, arcade machine guy. Th-This LinusTechTips pile of shit doesn't...like games. He is a fraud, a fake, a phony, an opportunist, he's basically just, you know, an actor, pretending that he cares about this stuff when he doesn't. I-It's all just about money to him. He's a fucking piece of shit. But, uhhhm, I-I-I had to go through this, because... so many people are going to watch this and actually think he knows what he's talking about. It's just infuriating, I mean th-that's the real danger with, uhm, emulation and, you know, uhh, you know, uh game preservation and all of this. Nobody knows what they're talking about. It's just nothing but ignorance. It's nothing but a bunch of retards pretending that they know what they're talking about. It's just so frusturating, and-and y'kn- I'm sure you can hear it in the way I'm speaking. I'm just so sick of these morons misrepresenting things and giving people bad information. So, I'm just going through this, step by step, and point out how full of shit this guy is about virtually everything he says.

Attached: 745654634234.jpg (1283x719, 132K)

And what to say Martin Alekseevich if such negligence is with them with Vera. Neglect. Now they will not come when the greenhouses need to put peat to build a shed and in the autumn when everything is ripe they will be right there. They will come and immediately of course on the vegetables and fruits that we planted with you. Here they are masters. And to help them come, they will break. It will be hard for them. And you say so with all kindly Martin Martin Alekseevich. To talk to them like that is only to harm yourself. They will sit on your neck and after that they will be masters. After all, they are not as intelligent as you are, they are lousy, shitty, they only eat and vodka but how he turns on the beach shame to tell someone. Here they are what kind of people. Yes, they still steal from the state. We defended the Great Patriotic War and they steal and shit on everything. They spat on everything and you, too, and you drive teas with them on terraces and speak all about science. And science is like a dog's tail. He is only more ambitious. Zabuldyga then got drunk and quietly and went and this one would walk like a rooster. He tells me then I will share the terrace. I will share. That's how he is. And I wanted to go on his face to go on him, but then I could hold on, but if he comes right now and again, for my own, I swear to you, I’ll swarm him on my side. He's nasty and the nail is not hammered and teach me! I am a good father to him and he shits at all and shits. They shit only and that's it. And devour for ten. You won't have time to sow lettuce, and they will already harvest it. And you are all about science.

>"...we would build the arcade box around. This is LinusTechTips, so we could have easily strapped SLI Titans and an 8K monitor to a piece of plywood and called it a day, but the hardware demands of emulating ancient software are actually very light."

Okay, so this fucking idiot says that the hardware demands for emulating...so-called "ancient hardware" is very light. Yea-Actually, it isn't very light at all. If you want to have a good setup, you basically need a top-of-the-line PC. The thing that's comical is, you actually need a more powerful PC to emulate old games properly than you do to play new games. Tha-it ha-it has higher hardware requirements. Um, especially if you're using an LCD screen, you basically need, uh, you know, a top of the line GPU to even run the thing at 4K so that it'll actually look good with CRT shaders. And if you want to do things like use Grovvy MAME or, uh, Retroarch's uh frame delay, you need to have an incredibly fast CPU to use high frame delay settings to minimize input lag as much as possible. He is completely fucking full of shit. Don't believe ANYONE who says that you don't need a powerful machine to emulate games. If you want to have a pile of shit, you can use a Raspberry Pi. If you want to have a terrible setup, if you want to have an embarrassing setup that I will laugh at and ridicule you for having, then yeah sure, go ahead, build a, uh, toaster and tell me that you have a good arcade cabinet. But, if you want to actually have something respectable- if you want to earn my respect, you are going to have a real PC- a high-end, uh f- you know, uh, CPU, and if you're using a, you know, a an LCD, you're not only going to have a- a high end LCD that has variable refresh, but you're also going to have a high-end GPU capable of pumping out 4K without dropping frames. Fuck you for even daring to say that you don't need a powerful computer to do this, fucking piece of shit.

Attached: 485098902.jpg (1283x713, 159K)

They need a prosecutor to take care of and shit this damn mother! They need a colony. There they will be taught how to respect their elders. And she won on the beach ass. Yes, I would have thrown such a wife to hell and even had a face to break for goodbye. And he walks like a rooster and shits at all. They would need to plow on virgin lands on them on buffaloes. He wrangled a snout which he glows like a tomato straight ham and nothing more. And to help the old man from him will not wait. They will arrive only in August when everything is ready and let's eat. And after they nasrut spoil and leave to hell. And you sit with them chasing teas. They need to teach the club. And I don’t understand Martin Alekseevich or are you with them for one thing? Maybe you want to ask Masha and me from here? Is that so? So they will be more expensive than your sister? They laugh at you and more expensive. Our language is not so suspended, and we are not interesting people, and we can do this with us once and again. And they will come out of you the same oberut and you love them out. So it turns out. Well, well, let's figure it out. I, Martin Alekseevich, was not born yesterday either, and of course, I’m certainly not the owner and Masha either. A house is recorded on you. But who works who builds? Who plows on the site until the night and they just eat and shit? After all, you do not work this way. You’ll pick it up with a spatula and, for sixty-two years, you haven’t learned how to keep it there! You are a scientist. Well and good. But tell me, Martin Alekseevich, do you like strawberries with milk, and potatoes with butter? And the beetle and beets? And cherries yes apple trees? Do you like apples? And who goes after them like for children, who does this with your Nikolai? Or maybe Vera? Yes, they shit on you no conscience or honor do not have, they spat on light. And you have chosen their breed.

>"And besides, silly intro bit aside, we wanted the focus of this video to be on showing how you can get a little more mileage on your components that are nearing the end of their useful life."

Okay, this is another real pet peeve of mine...listen to me, you piece of fucking shit. Arcade games are not sloppy seconds. They are not leftovers. They're not shit that you, you know, throw old hardware at. They deserve the very best. These games are better than new games that come out. Don't give me your fucking leftovers. Don't give me your hand-me-down hardware. These games deserve the very best. How fucking dare you take some old piece of shit a-a-and run these beautiful games and tell me that it's good enough. Show some respect you goddamn, piece of millennial shit.

Attached: 68902489023.jpg (1285x715, 201K)

But how can you talk about science with them, but I’m working on the plot with the old fool you’re not talking to me. Yes, and I plow the whole earth without straightening and you drink tea and these reptiles agree with you. I was digging out last summer, listening to my heart soaked with blood as they suited you! Here are some fucking bitches! They circle you around the finger of an old man like this, and you don’t see, even though the professor is honored. You do not see them point-blank and they laugh at you. And you have chosen their breed. We with Masha poboku and their order. Here's how it goes with you. So the one who worked his back bent worked plowed and did not lay hands on him and not his own, they are fucking bastards they are more familiar. Here is how. And they did not lift a finger, they will come and they will leave. And you are fools. I after all see them through. How many times Masha cried and you do not listen to her at all, they are more expensive to you and Masha of course she is a cripple that you will take from her. She is a modest man in a pillow crying, I otpaivayu her valerian. And they neigh bitch fucking bitches and you chase teas with them like this. I’m definitely telling you - they will drive you to hell and I don’t feel sorry for yourself, but you. They after all see through you and you do not see them completely. And soon you will pay for howling beluga. And then I will say - the old man did not obey here and bite your elbows. And they will show you how they perched on them now and you will not be expelled in any way, and they will ask you how to drink it. Martin Alekseevich will be asked and told here. You are welcome to go to the dear mother. Or they are not, they will wait until and after when you will not be of all of us from here they will turn to pigs.

>"So it was important to us that every part of our computer was something that would be coming up on replacement age and readily available second-hand. In the end, for a really reasonable price, we were able to put together what would have been a respectable mid-range gaming PC, circa 2011."

Of course, he recommends arcade VGA, even though it's complete useless and is pretty much the last thing you want for, uh y-y-you know one of these setups. Fucking piece of shit.

>"With just one unusual requirement. We wanted a video card with an S-Video output, because we-"

Fucking stupid piece of shit. S-Video outputs on video cards are capped at 60 hertz. You can't change the refresh rate on them. It's one of the worse things possible for one of these setups. You always want to use analog VGA with a CRT so you can take advantage of Groovy MAME and actually run games at their native refresh rates. If you use S-Video, you're stuck with 640x480 interlaced- 60hz, it's fucking terrible. "Oh-Oh. That's awesome, man. I wanna play all my games interlaced at 640x480." Oh, that's fucking great. A-ag-eh-think about how terrible this is going to be. You're going to be stuck at one resolution, 640x480, and you're gonna have to upscale the games from their native resolutions to 640x480. You're going to have uneven pixels and it's going to look like fucking crap. When anything moves you're going to see aliasing because of the stretching going on to get it to 640x480. What a fucking retard. How dare you- how DARE you say this shit. NEVER use S-Video on one of these setups. Never EVER use S-Video. A-a-at the very least, you're going to want a VGA-to-component transcoder, uhm , you know, like uhh, theeee, ummmm...*tch*..euh...y-y-you know, Audio Authority VGA to component transcoder. And then, that way, you can use the VGA on your card to output to the CRT at the actual resolution and refresh rates. Oh my god, this fucking idiot.

Attached: 58723974298348923.jpg (1920x1080, 297K)

All the shit posting made everyone forget the most important thing.

>String of ears
>Show as necklace, not belt

Kill yourself

And so it will be. And you drink tea and tell them about different discoveries. They need to be covered with ebom from morning to evening then they can think again a little. And you are all tea and t-shirt. Fuck them and not tea is necessary. Here is how. So Martin Alekseevich do not disgrace you in front of these reptiles and do not disgrace us.

Stay healthy.

I just put the greenhouse and pulled it with that old film that was in the attic. Although she was last year’s and nothing else - I covered the holes with a plaster and everything was fine. And nothing that warped there a little is not scary. The main greenhouse came to fame. Tomorrow I'll get some cucumbers and everything will be all the way through. I already cultivate them on the terrace there on the window. I will plant these Nezhin good. Today, a little peat dragged and tired again - well, what can you do with those years. Twenty years ago, I’d be over ten, I’d drag this peat in a day, I’m not lazy young, not that Nikolai. He does not strike a finger. And we used to work as workers from morning till night. And she and Vera will pour their eyes on the beach and on the dance. And she turns the ass there and he even spits on everything. Now how. And before it would be for her hair but against the wall so would this bitch exhausted. They have no shame or conscience. They spat at us all and you indulge them. Drink tea with them. I wouldn’t let them on the threshold if I were you, and you won them out as well. And they shit on you old man. You are doing something stupid.

Attached: file.png (1024x768, 1.09M)

It's a bastard and you let them do that - how do you become such a deserved professor, do you allow it? Shame, then you don't think you are a country man and I don’t understand anything? I, too, dear, with a head on my shoulders, I am thinking that I was wounded all the war, and I know life, but do you think I don’t understand anything? It is your eyes that do not see your eyes. Apart from tea, you are not able to do anything. Drink tea on a terrace while Masha and I plow all year round at you. We plow like assholes while you chase teas on us and don’t look like this. So it turns out that we work and you and Nikolay do not care about us? So you are the owners and we are nobody? So what? And for whom am I sticking for whom? I work here all the time, but what does it mean for us? Podzhopnik us and get out of here as you were not? So yes. Well, I'll answer you. You think I can't see you? I see right through you, except tea, you don’t know anything, and then I worked more than you all in your lab, sat me, and I traveled all over the country and in the war I defended my homeland like this. Your wife walks away in fur coats, but how much bread comes out does not know. You think I'm retarded that I can not talk to you? I know more about you. And you are huddled in your laboratory and you know nothing. And we also have the right, we have invested more of yours in this house of our sweat with blood. We will file a lawsuit and I shit on your merits. I was a hereditary peasant, my father was the chairman of a collective farm, and if only he did not die at the front, he could work higher in the ministry of agriculture himself and would choose to sign papers for him and not just that. Here is how. And I will write to you I will write to all the newspapers so that the public understands that people are robbing in broad daylight and mocking them and shaking their soul. I will not allow myself to shit, I will not let you not a snotty kid.

>"We are totally gonna rock a CRT in our finished build for authenticity. Once all of the hardware was in place, we were ready to setup our front end, the program that wraps everything together in order to use MAME, the go to, but infamously command line only arcade emulator that's been around s-"

Yeah, actually, MAME ISN'T a command line-only emulator, you fucking idiot. It's had a UI for, like, six years now. If you just run MAME without any command line arguments, you will see it's UI. A-And in the past couple of years or so, you- it actually has that official UI that you can use as a launcher. It isn't command line only you fucking idiot. And i-if he just made this video, if he just made this video, why is he pointing to MAME 0.185 when 0.18 uhhhm 7 is already out and it's not going to be that long before 0.188 is out. What a fucking idiot.

Attached: 672938472892389.jpg (1279x711, 128K)

I passed the war and you sat there assholes chased and there I was pouring blood for you and now it means to me - poboku! No, my dear wrong, I’ve been attacked, I’m not going to allow you to find shit. In order to mock me at the front-line soldier, I will disturb the people in the Central Committee and write to you so that they enlighten you. You are a fist and your wife is wearing fur coats like a stove walks you need to be dispossessed and sent to the nightingales like this. And here you think I will not say a word as my ass knee? Yes, I will write to the council of veterans all the time on the council of veterans, I worked with the youth in the military office because the front-line soldier and I have government awards. And you there in your test tubes interfered with garbage here and now the professor and I wanted to shit, I shed more blood and sweat from your work, and you sat in the rear and huyam. And your wife all your life at home perdela did not do anything and teach there. I am also a scientist. I saw more of you and you didn’t hold a spade in your hand but also taught us there. And we have nothing to teach ourselves we want to teach. We are not the life of the books, not on the test tubes huirku we know the whole war went through and there too. Teach us. Learning us dear do not you do not you have the right to learn. We will teach you more how to live and not that. Do you think I'm a dark backward man? Yes, I also read newspapers and books, and I know about politics that you clean your jokes and poison your nose, but I’m not your party but your party’s. And you won all the anecdotes of a hoytik, but it is not necessary to tell anecdotes about anecdotes, but dear comrade!

I've got a bad feeling about this

>"Since the mid-90s. The frontend allows us to puruse our vast collection of legally obtained software and then run it in the emulator. Our first pick was Retroarch, a frontend that handles a n-"

Okay, so let me see if I can follow this. He talks about MAME and he's saying he should use MAME and then- so then he says he wants to use Retroarch a-a-as a frontend? What the fuck is this idiot talking about? Retroarch isn't really a frontend, y-y-you know, i-its-it's a...it's a collection of you know, emulator cores. Wh-What kind of...idiot would launch MAME from Retroarch. I-I-It doesn't even make sense. I-If you run, uhh, you know, MAME’s Retroarch core, you can't even play games at their native refresh rates, even if you have a GSync or Freesync variable refresh monitor or a CRT, you can't even run games at their native refresh rates through Retroarch's MAME core. What the fuck is this idiot talking about? And who is this stupid asshole-y'kno- that they have here doing this shit? I mean, this guy looks like enough of a nerd to know what's going on. I-It's an absolute crime that this idiot looks like this and is this dumb. I mean, Jesus, man. Talk about losing out on the end of the gene pool. Y'know he looks like that and he doesn't know what's going on either?

Attached: 41798371298312890.jpg (1269x719, 126K)

Except for your test tubes, you don’t know anything and don’t know how to plant potatoes. And I suppose you eat it with butter and strawberries with milk. And we plant it and not you and your wife. So that our house comes out and not yours, but although it is written on you so it is wrong. Masha is also like an heir and we will write wherever we can with the public’s attention to you and your fist activities. You are a fist and your wife is a stove that disgraces and which should also be put down as it should. And we mean sideways? We worked planted and who put the toilet? Who got the twenty then? Are you with your Sasha huyashenka? Or maybe your wife is this lady madam? I did everything in my hump, I made blood with sweat and then you just shit and eat, that's how. What did they eat you shit and that's all and we clean up the sweep so that you shit and eat again. Here's how you do it, and we mean - poboku! Here’s how now, if you don’t like it, it means that you can podzhopnik, and we’ll take it all away? No not on that attacked. I will not allow myself to shit, I will not let you all fuck you so that you will not shit anymore. I am disturbing the public and you will not get a house because you have to dekulakize the kulaks. Because you yourself do not work and exploit me like this. And for this you will be destroyed as a class. You are a harmful element you are anecdotes of a hoetik zaginayut and you yourself are like a scientist and that's all. And you are not a scientist. You are a fucked man. And you don’t have the right to have a house because you are not a scientist, but dick drisny. Such scientists need to dekulakize and show everyone so that there is no more! You are not a scientist but shit. I am the same scientist and you do not teach me how to live. I know your life better. I wanted to shit, I did not want to shit with you next to him and not like that. And I will tell you all about how you are a scientist.

You are not scientist but an asshole. Faggot.

>I have BoBaFeTT's legit ear, wanna see?

Attached: 1551158680291.gif (400x373, 2.54M)

Did you just dox yourself? that image is still on the archive

>"Number of different emulators and, uh, has an...infamously innovative menu design. While it took a little internet archeology, to assemble all the files we need we were actually to get it up and running. Just, not quite up to our satisfaction. Without...endless tinkering, it messed with MAME’s control layouts too much to try and conform them to its own and a lot of our, uh, legally obtained software couldn't be detected, so we-"

Okay, so..what do controls have to do with, uh, ROMs being correct? What the fuck is this idiot talking about? O-Of course what this moron was trying to say was that he was using some ancient Retroarch MAME core, with, uh eh-you knoww...you know, versions of MAME roms that probably didn't match it, because he probably got, you know the latest MAME ROMs or something, or he got really old MAME ROMs and used, y’kn-like, a newer core, but of course this idiot is so ignorant and has no idea of what's going on, he thinks that, you know, controls have anything to do with, you know ROMs being detected correctly. JEESUS. JEEEEESUS.

Attached: 8490128930189012.jpg (1275x709, 131K)

I just finished with cucumbers and dug in the right corner and currant bushes there. Everything is good there. The land is good on a bayonet is taken well. It is necessary to plant zucchini there this year because last time we planted them back and there during the day that shadow but only in the evening and in the morning the sun and now it is necessary that the sun always be. And here it is a lot. Pokapal and after perezil peat and again no luck - hurt his foot on the pin that is near Terrace and just in that place. And then they brought peat to Kudryashov and I saw how the three of them quickly tricked him. Well, they have someone to help. People are friendly. It’s here that I’m the only one here I’m lumping like an ass and there’s no one else. Here is how. The old man works and they only twirl and drink their ass and then they will come and they will eat it and that’s it. That's how they are. Yes, and you also do not have to rein in them, you also with them. You love the strawberries and you don't know how to trim the mustache and how. And you love her, and potatoes, too, with butter. And I don’t help to help me. Of course as! I don’t know how to pussy about science. I was born in a village, and you are an urban city, you’re poisoning jokes and not that. All joke you laugh it out like this. And here it is not a joke that leg hurts and that's all. And all of you are joking. You tell me a fortune and I work! Here is how. They'll eat and I work on them, break their legs. I already wounded right over me as riddled with incomprehensible walks, and they eat strawberries and shit at me. Here is how. Well, it turns out I work and you have eaten and hello, and here I am, take peat for you for everyone. Yes, I can just as sick as you even cleaner. You won pills and I can, and pills do not take me out, my head buzzes like a motor, and the pressure from the filth from your blood rises to your eyes and I don’t see anything would kill you fucking.

Attached: file.png (800x533, 403K)

There's a lot of autism in this thread.

Attached: clowny clown.png (600x600, 421K)

You shit fucking bastards and we here with Masha are two disabled for you work for whores and you just shake and eat and we hump and crawl like that. I'll bring you whore! I will write to you in all edges to enlighten you! You jump with your test tubes gadskimi. You look at us like dogs, but we are not people, and only work, and you shrug and that's it! No, I will write to you on the Central Committee to enlighten you there. You are not scientists and fascist bastards that's what. You must be shit shit you bastards that's what! You want to look at us as if you aren’t like people, but I’m not a dog to you, so I can still shit on you, I can write to you and clean up the whole public. I'll show you how to mock us and we are not people. You shit on us and we will write and the public will enlighten you. You are on us as you wish, and we are also scientists. You are not scientists you fucking shit and not that you can shit and not that! You wanted to shit and we will also find and we will not do anything like that! You shit, and I will find you so that nothing else shit on us! I will raise you up so that you will be enlightened and more so that you will not be shattered and I will need to show such people so that they could not shit you could not be upon us! I will not allow you to shit, you are not a professor, but that's what the shit is. You just shit and I, too, a front-line soldier. I'll get you out. You also can not as it should be. You shit and I mean keep quiet. You here that bastards fucking to just shit shit and we work. Here's how the shit and we work here like a dog and you can't. You can not shit on you bastards only. Fucking bastards shit only and we plow. Here's how they only eat strawberries and we plow. And I'm also a veteran and not so plowed to shit and we work and they shit in our soul bastards. I will write to destroy and everything and I am not a professor and you shit fucking cock drish!

>"...had a conundrum on our hands. We wanted to stick with open source software, but most of the purpose-built arcade frontends that met our standards were- well they're proprietary. We dug deeper into the depth of the internet-"

Okay, here's a little clue, you idiot: proprietary and open source are not mutually-exclusive, okay? I mean, I mean, I can make a pr-propreitary implementation of something and open-source it. I guess what he's trying to say is is that he wanted to use a front end, y'know, tha-that, uh, was open-source as opposed to ones that don't have the source code available, even though this guy's such a fucking idiot, he can't even launch MAME, so why is he worried about having access to source code? Giving this guy access to source code is like giving a chimpanzee access to, y'know, the keys to launch the nukes. Give me a fucking break!

Attached: 380912748923798132.jpg (1283x723, 85K)

You are on us as dogs and we are on you so that you will not be more and destroy. You are not a professor, but you are a shit, and we say that the trader is fucking and we will write. You are a huesor, and we will not allow you to shit bastards. We do not shit and you are silent bastards. And we do not enlighten we fucking shitheads shit on us. We just want to spoil you and eat and we are here to enlighten the public. And you just ask us to shit us not to shit.

You can not enlighten us and we shit on us and we did not work to shit us and we did not fuck and peat is not a fucking snake.

>"...and discovered a relatively new front-end called "attract mode". With a healthy community making skins and plugins, attract mode gave us the perfect storm of form and function. It e-"

Okay, I-I-I'll give him this one. You know, attract mode is an okay, I meant y'kn-it does have issues if you actually want, like the best possible setup in the world, but no, it-it's..it's a good front-end. That's okay. This-This is the one point where I'll say that he isn't completely and utterly objectively wrong, but uhh...but-but it gets worse.

Attached: 78937129873981.jpg (1277x727, 157K)

Today it is a little cool and the clouds were in the morning I was thinking, what if it rained and cucumbers covered in the afternoon when the sun is usually the most. But right now, like nothing but clouds. I also engaged in dismantling the shed and began to disassemble the bottom and it turned out to be all rotten. Of course, because in the valley there is water there and right now it is worth more. He began to disassemble and thought, but as if in Troy, it was dismantled like that of the Kudryashovs. But we only have everything with Masha, and Nikolay, you will not break. You all think we owe you a benefactor, and we work here! No, dear comrade, I, too, think something, and I am a front-line soldier, and in the military registration and enlistment office they value me as anything. So I will not allow myself to scoff at myself, I will not allow you to shit, I will not allow myself as I can, and I also know your life cleaner. And you fucking bastards fuck you think that I will allow this! No, I will not allow it!

Attached: file.png (690x390, 220K)

Okay. Now this is really epic.

I will raise the whole public on you so that the creeping reptiles will enlighten you! You are accustomed to shit on us like fists and eat and then shit and everything and I will not let you shit on me, I, too, a veteran and I will not allow shit. And at least we’ve recorded a house on you, and we’ll show it to everyone so they wouldn’t allow us to shit. And I fucked you bastards you think we should! No, dear, we do not have to do this, you owe us not to shit, but just to come, and so! Do you think we only shit on us and then you roosters go. No, I fucked you reptiles I shit you at you shit can not so that we only work. You shit and I told you, we house the public fucked you reptiles and we will and not you plow. We plowed and you fucked. I fucked you and you. I fucked you like that shit. I fucked you do not think. I fucked you bastard fucking. I fucked you bastard fucking. I did not fuck you. I fucked you shit gadsky and take away. I fucked you fucking hoesor and not that. I fucked you bastard. I shit you and not like that. I shit you to. I fucked you shit. I fucked you a shit that did not take away. We plowed and I fucked you bastard fucking. I do not shit bastard fucking. I fucked you bastard fucking. In order not to shit on us shit. I gotel shit bastard and fucked gus. I sgat you and fucked mogul. I tag fucked mogul. I tag fucked gado mogad. I bastard fucked year you. I bastard fucked mages.

>"-ven supports scripting, which will be important later on in our project. Well, that's all fine and good, but at this point snickers, all you've got Linus is a geriatric PC running emulation software. That's a far cry from the full-on arcade experience, that uh, I was expecting. I mean, look at this thing. So yeah, you're right, we needed joysticks, buttons, lightguns, and a big, beautiful monitor to show it off on. So, I tasked my staff with scouring craigslist and eBay for some previously loved accessories that we could dust off and put to use again. We were able to find multiple sources for everything we needed. This was actually the smoothest experience we've ever had buying guns off of Craigslist. When it comes to buttons and joysticks, though, we found the secondary market to be basically non-existen-"

Okay, you FUCKING idiot! JOYSTICKS-uhh-REALLY nice joysticks- the best ones you can buy are like fifteen to twenty bucks each, okay? "OH MY GOD-uh, twenty dollars for quality! How dare we spend that!" WHO THE FUCK IS GONNA BUY USED JOYSTICKS? Ar-Are you kidding me? D-Do you really want to bring that into your home and touch that disgusting, foul shit when you can buy joysticks new? Oh my god, it's li-it's like these guys are going out of their way to piss me off. Are you trying to piss me off? Because...you are going to regret it.

Attached: 5728947289.jpg (1251x721, 110K)

Did /x/ finally broke free of containtment?

The rain was good in the evening that I covered everything and removed it in the shed, but it would get wet. Here I am again alone here mudohayus and you only love the strawberry and milk there and the potatoes with butter and I'm alone here. And you are like a house recorded on you, but we didn’t come out with a snout and now we have a podzhopnik! This is how we work now, and we’ll be on the side. And I will say this: you are not a professor, but you are a joke; you are anecdotes of a joke; and I’ll raise the public to you so that you bastard couldn’t fuck us as we work and you shit and that's all. I can not shit on us to shit and we work and bastards fucking. We all enlighten and you shit to professors fucking and crap on us. We are not a huesor, but you are a gadsky and I fucked gadsky shit. I gadsky you and fucked to work shit. I fucked you bastard. I fucked you bastard fucking I fucked you shit pussy. I am a tag ebel of magma mogul. I tag Egal srady mogul. I tag egado surrendered mogul. I tagged his way to. I tag mogod poga surrenders ebag. I tag surrendered weather ebad Mogo. I teda magol ega handed over my. I tag modo taga godo ega handed modo. I tag domo taga modo tag surrendered Mogo. I tagged my tag tag, I tag tag modo moda taga mego taka i mogogo taga passed tag mego lag of my tag tag rented mogo taga taga iga gogo my tag passed to him mgo I goma tag tag nada mogo tag taga mga pota myga loga Tyga I Gega Maga Lyda Tag Water Tigo Mogo Tara Maga Lyaga Gadovogo Mar Toga Sana Fera Toga Laga Feast Voka Laka Nira.

Attached: file.png (800x476, 369K)

Fuck off martin

You can say they breached the containment

Attached: 1557944301310.jpg (600x600, 35K)

You think I mean pasha here, and you eat a strawberry with a milk and eat different jokes on a terraces, and here we are for you. So who pasha like this and I am not the public to enlighten you and I shit you so that you do not spoil me and we mean peat and shit so! No, we also shit so that not fists and I do not shit on that's all. I am a huesor to shit and I fucked you so that you do not plow and we bastards fuck you. I fucked you bastard. I fucked you, shit, shit, that's all. I fucked you shit shit shit on my. I fucked the tag shit mgo shit. I tag egal mogul pass and that's it. I tag egd sdat mmo. I have a tag of my tag. I tag mogul taga moh. I am a food modo. I tag mogo tada mogo. I can tag the water bottle. I have been given to my mother of water. I am a water maga ega tado lata water i voga pota fashion dash voka lyta moty dyda water of the mighty face of the ridge of the tipper of the limpet toka of the mi shor of mana patra ripi taka penta dora bora pyro pata mana bora bora world of tyra shori molo kora bira tyra dora Whale Feast Chasore Shor Nero Doru Kera of the World Thief of Nera Dori Pito of the World Toga Thieves of Pit Minh Ero Shor of Ary Ura Pote of His Zoro Dolo of His Mounted Ara Water of Kero Ega Hole of Pyra Mara of Sweat kero ira jodo blinkers cheers his world torus water sweats sweats his ero sweats his water g ora his pore's water nero vada his rado toro siro mara mountain issued torus vidora mora mountain wash doge pyro his dawn chorus vada gift sweat water snake eka sweat miro vira his dora sweat his nara morde vada vara his moro vado his width of his sea yoke Pote of his Kara Kara Pat Mita his extradition under the shore

Attached: file.png (530x292, 91K)

Dicksucker to shit on us and I mean peat and crap so that you can plow and enlighten. And we do not shit and hoytik and shit on us means. I fucked you shit shit shit. I fucked you, shit on us. I tag egal bastard pass on us govda. I tag Yegad surrendered gado mogul. I tag Egad Gado surrendered Mogo. I am dega ega mogo tada tag. I tag ega mogo tada mogo. I tag ega mogo taga mogo tada. I tag gado ega mogo running tada. I am the degas of the mod its tag. I degas his monger tag I tag his modo ega modo taca mora water shori water mogogo tangor o mory dag nora water tiro sora miro dag nora water of his mode sweat sweat water nora world of the year water flow Kara Gosha water Zoro modo uka his vada pota gosh water urra sweat his hole horse pate him cap a vada iga sweat his king avara mora sero vada zhora igo shore of the world sweat his land shore his hole no sweat myrrho paro of tira polo tal sheno dora sweat of the world beating his shor poto avo of ENO bark myrrh schora homo pleased tyrosine ABO Ron cuc Poti horns water yoke of his homo wog world Dora Loka

Attached: file.png (1200x800, 687K)

lol

What of fuck?

I fucked you shit shit on us shit. I fucked you shit us so shit. I tag Egal mogul shit on us govda. I tag Yegad Mogul surrendered over Mogo. I tag ego mogo tako mogo. I am taga moh taka mist. I tag pota moga podorodi mogo pytora. I am a tara flow of the year of a mom of the world of boron of a stream of a nora of the Kara of his choir of a stream of hours of water of a stream of peace of his sorrow of a torch of a world of his curs vado yga of a pond of pobors of a vodo toro pozo kara ura pogo yra leg mit mite of dora doho toro tor flow mpoi polo shor kore his burrow pota clock zolo gosha kepo rota wadi kana mountain poto peace po tor rado shora dora poto peace ago kara his sweat po tor sweat mountain pen of his zho kind of sweat glad his shoreline flow of his nero kindono mount of sight of schor feather kero wad losh it's time for kune kego zoro golo avo zoro gosha vama kaku nero rubbing a kind of peace of the world pod zolo sapo tyudo bon povy udyu sweat sweetie of his zhove choir hira wo vosha pochomogo u zora his bark water sweat modo gol sweat mara pora sweater bora vasa maga shchoga flow mano uroh his moat moss man pomati uco uc moronogor laura sweep a steam company steam burrow torh shor stitched lot of boron ima ara peru varo gora sweat of the world repress caner wine mountain moravoda mountain eka nerovada goraboda sweat about moraboda mountain doravada porena genorata torada shoradore ukanero torado Loka scholozhara time to pogoshora morodoti mapaku Neroda pokanero Ron shogenara pogoku kenoreto Chenard miradosha threshold kenoreya Reti dologone flog shoroshogene roti porenoguke paranirati world shuparanida unborn schoranikara themselves miraniero Poti varanarapi ICU Arakas feast schoranoreru keno renorapeno Kero renormalization repokanero It is time for Amarakoreno Verono Keron Gerone to get rid of the warrior of the Nerogekar Geshoroneko Poro Neronevara Shoge Neroryvara Huro Porakevara not about.

Attached: file.png (1300x867, 1.68M)

A я вoт чтo cкaжy ты нe пpoфecop a хyecop

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER PENIS PENIS PENIS SHIT SHIT SHIT CUNT CUNT CUNT

I tag ega modo gado. I tag ega mogul gado given. I tag mogod leg ega modo. I am a modo voro no mogo tag. i noda poro nega genorata varo poto moro shory varbora mountain tiak his noza company it’s time his time rhaped his reto maro his shora pen him keto hero mat roto man his wound his olean opo n r otoro ago noro shore mirotiak nago gold oxen his keno kune pore sima vasa gosha dogu his cano zolo shuku ago mana tyro his pores sano eco eco uecano exu dol po ti miro negu uke vaso aneno neno him sego egu keno hore shoge him abo neko pere nei py milo reno Avo Mira Sogon Porenoko Uke Miro Avo Nero Shogenii Avochope Upo kholy Vase Ke about aka feather of him feather peace of his foot the gene of his son of churono uzo bout a bit battled ests of the world of the sith you of the world of boro toga vazhe his name of ipa dora poto of the world of midi of Vasi i of keno genoratto of the city of harmony worlds Van geno Kero time to Mito Chenet rut schotse keno AUC Vano Kego own steam peace torus polo vyku themselves Zaro Ima pyro his keno Sacha vasa yva kaku Kero world pyro Ropar Mita's time Vator pen neroga time to dologora Aenon company injure karalero world piroda pironedola Tir ima ear dologoneru please nero avada apeneroti mita rogenora Dolo zoranevada wound poronerado world imaranera feast goranevara schoshe norenarape skipper genorepake Pan nerapenero world avakuka Rappen perenoronerova mime paraneloku vamaranelo tiranepora hole goshonerapara tirapu miraneropa shoreno dologo karenopare shoge norenonekapare Tir piroezhego schene genorekapuku schege dologonogeno Napa egonerovara peri samiranepara his twinkle varapeholenogenara ipamy.

Attached: file.png (740x555, 581K)

Taga modo vata modo. Taga mogo mara pata. Tana Poro Wada Potato Papa Piramida Pota Tara Poty Vasa Kege Exo Logue Leg Ox Goshu Ara Sweat Im Foam He Shore Mara Tisa Wao Aka Rano Shogu Holo-type Heaven Satoran His Wound Hepore Geno Doro Sweat Hexo Pyro Apa Eru Lorenorekanoatata Dolo Goshe Shore Shogorenu Keno Avketa pore itself pirohogogloge nora sweat geno zholo him avoveno pari mipeno gone shroge nore peno namy vamy vaso onahito peacefully to him zaronero mite usto rato monogame za maron sama za rono za maronos maritime monopod Ekokenauka Vatorineho Dolo Kane Shenogeno Mr. Zaro miranekake Van shonegonero world bolapotara schone genora Perot poronegoa lolaporene morotariti shozenorane shenogerano zholotorato miranekara schoshegonero miraitsaru kenerenapo Tipo droreka homo mara miradolika wound akuvamyha Sapo poradoniga Foot mogamarina miradovara shogekukepirota Tir mirovanokemo Goran negoshorato miranodotsyba tiromivora sosenogenobara dorolenoremobo itiranoroti menogorabiti scherohanapera re norovarakogoshorano tiranorami samapirineritirova Tir porotava goravaka nera vatora nora gora poterat and goramirova horogokera rut parakerovati shorogomana world Hoe schoganerati world potomava it myself it's time to Shogun Hugo Neroda zagonarodana egoraboka schoganeroma parenokara Shogun samaratira zologouka samaraniperiti Mari akanarepa torus mirisyvatariti logorapavata midologonerovake golomaripinerogate miratodoma horapotiroke tsuvakeromato schogonerochacha samaragoketsuvatori doloshonogerovato imirazhodyvasatyraborati miranekogoshorava samarobitika haraharokaneroberiti chachavasykehucha miranoraba dolozanerovatoramibara Der lomiratovaroka kenohuarasamarati logonaromaratama miratoranonegoshoscha chasavakaeportmirabo dologoenkgoparoimtr itriaolshvaraolmir tmiranzts-schlv-shokgtr rtpo zaprvimpiaryegoushlvroarmip tiortpnrepa-npkypsepkia-pyp tiripr zapvrkpanapnr oproanrenrvnrt tiriarimshoemotssho tirtarimotpri schoproarenrpnrermiapivmavm rmiapispmvamspmvamspm rmiapmiriypm shporpo

Attached: file.png (960x711, 1.15M)

rovrparmienimgokshlschglshrongopnrenrapkepykau vepknaregopnreschoraschoarpkepanpkepvaauipotprti shoknranruepvzylgovnrkearntszdlmoraischoarpvrknraepunpvepkshomia pispmvampmvamchamvneuorarenrgrknranrshopreoranrknpepyaukavscho geopnrknarpkepvkaugrpnrezomiapisamvpshoproarknranrkpevpuzlron gopgoeschlvparomtrikpichpvmasmvpmuepknrzlroraormipaip chmamvgsorenrpnrkpaepsamvriaotprtioshoknraepkgorzlolorgon goarenrk evpuepaisriapimrigruevpkepanokshorgongopgrnzorlopnoe goanrknrvnpkshlsshoegomtarispivpmchamvnsrenrvoranrepea shoarporenrmiapispiashovnrknarpvepkschlroprtmria pichpmvamspmvpmsezhproanoenrkgorvpai

Attached: file.png (700x467, 501K)

g-guys?

Attached: 1453607267551.jpg (251x226, 4K)

raporatiripaipa proarnernrmit oitprtmnrenragren optritprtrtp schorapaimpianpkepvkauscha rapknpaopr tirtprimpianpenrenogoenrp shorapipaipmipanpenokrpar rapivpmagoenrpkreor rptiotarimpiapy goarpvipmiashoenrpoegorapivnimtoartmotpriapivma zporanrenrano schopranrenrapimpiari raipmipiagoekranrkpevpuepazkdshogshopgoen gonrnerpaepkepsmvamchamvyrenrpgonshorgonshleopnoerpnregrikranre zaprenranrkivpeupaschlgshongorgrenr nrknpaepkapvaryipaispmveknr shaorenrpnpkepveauksmapimrptiotrgoegprnapkepvakeaspaimpiarimsh schporaorenrpnrkepvepuaeakepanrknranpegopgongorshogkoakrenpregschp oraorenrknrvepunrkgongorshoegopiregovraprspiarimrtpotirtpozpora orenrpgoknranreshounranrkpespvamspmarimrtpotishongopgoerschoarpe rpanpkepsmvpmspmartmrtgyorykranryakepanklogpoeriapsialoartmr tpgirenpoegoprvnrkeapknpsmvamspiartmotpotigre ranrepzor rpoegopgoarpknpashleshopgyuvtsuvykaueavachsyvschasvpsmapiknpaeh rlnorshonzrdltroiotprianrukavschdgschloshongrpnrenpaekpvakuasmvg rongoschlarenrpnpkepvaarilriotprtaankrnrnkpeaaarpoenrpnraaashon gopgrenrnaaanrenrpgoegprenraaagongorschonshortoaaaaritprimlrto rshongoaaarimpispmaaanrenrpgonshroaaaaoptirtchsyvaukriap

Absolute bruh thread

Attached: 1545500906750.jpg (600x432, 36K)

h-help me...

raprvpiepimrienrknpvepuepashkongorgongoprenpevpaimpiaochtprtishpo erornaprkpvepugonshlrschlgschltoltldoblbtlrongopaispikepshlarknr paepkmsamvamchouasvasukachsyasukakypanermnreimpirenrenrschrongopgoe rmnrapieimpiarienrpgoegoshlgshloschlgschloschltoroiongorgarknrapkep smvamchasyasvkaueavepkranrkpemppaispivmapmpsmvamkgoarknrepesppvm kpmaepukavepchavkaushongopranrakrermiapimriapsagpoeranrknrappvepk ps mmapimipriprimotoitpotsriapmspmaripotpotranrknrpr renrvoonshlgschdshshlrshlngregreshollpraorknranrenrsiapisnarknrvppk epapmsmatmotrotvgongoprenraepknyongorshlnshlaoegopgshpooegopnrenr apkespamvpsmapmipritroitrongogeoprenarknarknpvenar rknrvpkepaepsaaaprimrtpotirtpraaaaarpimriariaiaaaaartprtinerpkra aaaaaaavpmspmapimriprimaaaaaaaepkepaapaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanarknrapvaaaa aaaaaaachsvaschmypmaaaaaaaa aaaaauepvepkepaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaavaaaaaaaachsschm spmvprsaaaaaaaaavpmspmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamchpmyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayv schvsyvschaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayvsyvsaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

>the virgin diablo 2 player vs the chad Martin Alekseevich

aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa

what the fuck is going on? why is the bot having a seizure?

rapvmpsiapaaaaaarpimripritnrmnreoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaripirkiriaaatpi mtpiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaukpvkpuaaaaaaaaaaaaakupvkaaaaaaaaaaaaanvrkepvepu aaaaaaaaaaaaaaauvukuvuaaaaaaaaaaukuvaaaaaaaaaaaaanvruaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaa aaa aaa aaa akuвa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa

HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaa

Sorokin is a good read I guess?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

STOP IT STOP IT THEY WILL BAN MY PHONE AGAIN

aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa

Are you okay, Anonymous?

Attached: 1565094900580.png (397x322, 13K)

Clearly his name is Martin u idiot

aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa

What the fuck is happening

aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa

Attached: 6390792011.jpg (1024x682, 96K)

I fucking hate this place

I am here witnessing it for sure. I'm not gonna not see this.

Martin machine broke

aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa

youtube.com/watch?v=P9Ee4TevHfA&list=PL04F6446580894A57&index=3

thread theme

aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa

Bros.....

Good thread.

why are you screaming so much user? are you in pain?

what a mysterious thread

john madden

Ahhhhhh it was loud ahhhhhhh my ears volume was all way up ahhhhh

Attached: HONK.png (2048x2048, 804K)

aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa

john madden john madden john madden

Epic gaymer moment

Weird stuff

>i used to think my life was a tragedy.But now i realize, its a comedy

This is it, we have reached peak videogame discussion.

is this hell?

No, you're allowed to leave.

We finally did it we surpassed the metal gear

good joke

Well, you're at least allowed to leave this thread.

>Дa, тoвapищ, я фpoнтoвик и в вoeнкoмaтe мeня цeнят, a кaк вы зaмeтили?

Attached: 3a9.png (476x476, 149K)

I'm gonna do what's called a pro gamer move...

Attached: 1495720212940.png (273x391, 191K)

G-guys, did we just witness the death of an AI?

Attached: 1559204696555.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Consider regicide.

Dumb cute little anime poster

Noo ur gunna get it killlwf I wana see more descent into insanity

posting in thread

>read through the entire walls of text
>realize it's not a story about a lesbian couple with explicit paragraphs of them having sex

What a waste of fucking time.

I've seen 5 threads that's been deleted during all this and they actually had somthing to so with vidya the jannies are fucking retatded

Probably nobody reported this one.

>implying they aren’t montioring this wondering where it goes
They deleted some posts in here so they know it’s up

how long did he work on that, either he copied this and someone else did this work or he just fucking freehanded this. either way we need more of this on this god forsaken board.

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (500x558, 30K)

It’s probably some kinda bot but it was interesting seeing it get more and more messed up as it went on

I'm wondering if it's based on Markov chains or what.

3/10 made me reply

its a google translate of a russian post modernist novel
srkn.ru/texts/norma_part15.shtml

Based Russians

Shigeru Miyamoto is the one who came up with the Donkey Kong series.

In Donkey Kong in his first form (known as DK, or "dude" in the series), he can be seen wearing a green tunic, which is a reference to the original game's color scheme.

Terry tried to speak to us from beyond in the only way he could.

Attached: e580ce5.jpg (627x733, 94K)

Facts about Humans:

Humans have always lived in the same type of planet called Earth. But in this day, there is a great change coming over human world. There are two different kinds of people living here on Earth. Those humans who are living in the human society's, living in this world called "Homo sapiens" have not changed in human body shape and form. There is no difference in them in form. But these humans have developed a different type of physical strength so that it is different from other animals of the earth. Therefore, this different level of physical strength is called "manhood". But this humans has developed into a very beautiful and unique form, different from other kind of humans. Some of the humans have even transformed, becoming an animal like them.

Human society's has been in existence since about ten thousand years ago.

Human culture has been a matter of human culture.

These humans have gone through many different things. It is only human history that we can know the human life as a whole.

About a thousand years ago

Nani

Dilate

76x476)
149 KB

>Дa, тoвapищ, я фpoнтoвик и в вoeнкoмaтe мeня цeнят, a кaк вы зaмeтили?

>>
Anonymous 08/20/19(Tue)21:02:39 No.474903118▶ File: 1495720212940.png (191 KB, 273x391)
191 KB

I'm gonna do what's called a pro gamer move...

>>
Anonymous 08/20/19(Tue)21:03:53 No.474903235▶File: 1559204696555.jpg (80 KB, 1280x720)
80 KB

G-guys, did we just witness the death of an AI?

>>
Anonymous 08/20/19(Tue)21:04:10 No.474903261▶

Consider regicide.

>>
Anonymous 08/20/19(Tue)21:05:01 No.474903354▶

Dumb cute little anime poster

>>
Anonymous 08/20/19(Tue)21:05:13 No.474903374▶

Noo ur gunna get it killlwf I wana see more descent into insanity

>>
Anonymous 08/20/19(Tue)21:06:00 No.474903443▶

posting in thread

>>
Anonymous 08/20/19(Tue)21:06:11 No.474903462▶

>read through the entire walls of text
>realize it's not a story about a lesbian couple with explicit paragraphs of them having sex

What a waste of fucking time.

>>
Anonymous 08/20/19(Tue)21:06:12 No.474903468▶ I've seen 5 threads that's been deleted during all this and they actually had somthing to so with vidya the jannies are fucking retatded

>>
Anonymous 08/20/19(Tue)21:07:54 No.474903637▶

Probably nobody reported this one.

>>
Anonymous 08/20/19(Tue)21:08:03 No.474903650▶

>implying they aren’t montioring this wondering where it goes
They deleted some posts in here so they know it’s up

>>
Anonymous 08/20/19(Tue)21:08:37 No.474903693▶ how long did he work on that, either he copied this and someone else did this work or he just fucking freehanded this. either way we need more of this on this god forsaken board.

>>
Anonymous 08/20/19(Tue)21:09:55 No.474903825▶
eme.

. The

Attached: 1546909392842.jpg (640x632, 212K)

You shit fucking bastards and we here with Masha are two disabled for you work for whores and you just shake and eat and we hump and crawl like that. I'll bring you whore! I will write to you in all edges to enlighten you! You jump with your test tubes gadskimi. You look at us like dogs, but we are not people, and only work, and you shrug and that's it! No, I will write to you on the Central Committee to enlighten you there. You are not scientists and fascist bastards that's what. You must be shit shit you bastards that's what! You want to look at us as if you aren’t like people, but I’m not a dog to you, so I can still shit on you, I can write to you and clean up the whole public. I'll show you how to mock us and we are not people. You shit on us and we will write and the public will enlighten you. You are on us as you wish, and we are also scientists. You are not scientists you fucking shit and not that you can shit and not that! You wanted to shit and we will also find and we will not do anything like that! You shit, and I will find you so that nothing else shit on us! I will raise you up so that you will be enlightened and more so that you will not be shattered and I will need to show such people so that they could not shit you could not be upon us! I will not allow you to shit, you are not a professor, but that's what the shit is. You just shit and I, too, a front-line soldier. I'll get you out. You also can not as it should be. You shit and I mean keep quiet. You here that bastards fucking to just shit shit and we work. Here's how the shit and we work here like a dog and you can't. You can not shit on you bastards only. Fucking bastards shit only and we plow. Here's how they only eat strawberries and we plow. And I'mHello Martin Alekseevich!

Today it is a little cool and the clouds were in the morning I was thinking, what if it rained and cucumbers covered in the afternoon when the sun is usually the most. But right now, like nothing but clouds. I also !

lel

U wot?

is song was released 3 and half years ago
and I discovered it last month

Joseph Skelatin
Joseph Skelatin
1 month ago
brend: exists
Trevor:I THINK IM BOUT TO STEAL
OPTIFINE127
OPTIFINE127
1 month ago
Absolutely no one:

Tame Impala: sings in minecraft enchanting table
Ciel1820
Ciel1820
3 months ago (edited)
This song reminds me of a song I've never heard but remember hearing somehow...especially that bassline...something about it seems so familiar...
Jelly M
Jelly M
3 days ago
Plays song with no one around:
Dancing and sing as if I'm performing to a crowd
Anthony
Anthony
2 months ago
heres to all the people who are going to wait 10 years for a girl who probably never wanted them
Will Groff
Will Groff
2 mont
Oh my love, can't you see yourself by my side
No surprise when you're on his shoulder like every night
Oh my love, can't you see that you're on my mind
Don't suppose we could convince your lover to change his mind
So goodbye

She said, "It's not now or never
Wait ten years, we'll be together"
I said, "Better late than never
Just don't make me wait forever"
Don't make me wait forever
Don't make me wait forever

Oh my love, can't you see yourself by my side?
I don't suppose you could convince your lover to change his mind
I was doing fine without you
'Til I saw your face, now I can't erase
Giving in to all his bullshit
Is this what you want, is this who you are?
I was doing fine without you
'Til I saw your eyes turn away from mine
Oh, sweet darling, where he wants you
Said, "Come on Superman, say your stupid line"
Said, "Come on Superman, say your stupid line"hs ago
This guy knocked up my ears and now owes me big time child support.
ain : We're sad today
me : why...
brain : I SAID WE SAD TODAY

Attached: 7222222222.jpg (600x700, 72K)

It's always around me, all this noise, but
Not really as loud as the voice saying
"Let it happen, let it happen (It's gonna feel so good)
Just let it happen, let it happen"
All this running around
Trying to cover my shadow
An ocean growing inside
All the others seem shallow
All this running around
Bearing down on my shoulders
I can hear an alarm
Must be morning
I heard about a whirlwind that's coming 'round
It's gonna carry off all that isn't bound, and
When it happens, when it happens (I'm gonna be holding on)
So let it happen, let it happen
All this running around
I can't fight it much longer
Something's trying to get out
And it's never been closer
If my ticker fails
Make up some other story
But if I never come back
Tell my mother I'm sorry
Will not vanish, you will not scare me
Try to get through it, try to push through it
You were not thinking that I will not do it
They be lovin' someone and I'm another story
Take the next ticket, get the next train
Why would I do it?
Anyone'd think that
I will not vanish, you will not scare me
Why would I do it?
Anyone'd think that
Will not vanish, you will not scare me
Why would I do it?
Anyone'd think that
Maybe I was ready all along
Oh baby, I was ready all along
Maybe all I wanted was the sound of a memory
I was ready all along
Maybe I was ready all along
Oh baby, I was ready all along
Maybe all I wanted was the sound of a memory

ikolai apologized. I think that all this is nothing and you never mind. And here I met by chance Rudakov. I am leaving the station, and he is walking with his granddaughter. He recognized me, greeted, approached. As health asked, and asked about you. I said, just from a business trip, and I say, so what do you mean still working, and he says - I got settled again, I can't at home. Here is how. He left, he said, from work six months ago, and after that he was simply unbearable, but what about that! A man gets used to it. And again there they took him straight with open arms, because he is a good worker, an executive, he told me. He says, I, as an audit, will go to do, so only the fluff flies - the whole plant is upside down! And it seems that he is not a very prominent person, but what does it mean with character. Martin Alekseich!

>>
Anonymous 08/20/19(Tue)19:04:21 No.474891726▶ I just wanted to ask, what are we going to do with the greenhouses? After all, the last year’s props were rotten, but now I touched it, so they’ve got it all - one trash, so they won’t stand the film. I think it would be necessary to ask Seryozh to bring pipes of these, and I would have drunk props, and then we would twist them with wire and stand well, at least a hundred years. And these will not stand for anything, why, the film may even start playing with the wind, and again when it rains - once, and the water has accumulated at the top, it has fallen. So I think that the tube is the best option. And the garden has already thawed, I walked along the beds, they are all normal here is water, but not much, not like the year

01101101 01100001 01101110 01101111 01100110 01110111 01100001 01110010 01100011 01110101 01101100 01110100 01110101 01110010 01100101 01100100 01100001 01101101 01100001 01100111 01100101 01110010 01100101 01101100 01100101 01100001 01110011 01100101 01101101 01100101 01110010 01100101 01101100 01100101 01100001 01110011 01101101 01100101 01110000 01100001 01101001 01101110 01101101 01101111 01110011 01100101 01110010 01111001 01100001 01101110 01100100 01100010 01101001 01110100 01110100 01100101 01110010 01101110 01100101 01110011 01110011 01110011 01100101 01101100 01100110 01100011 01101111 01101110 01100011 01101001 01101111 01110101 01110011 01101110 01100101 01110011 01110011 01110011 01100101 01101100 01100110 01101001 01101110 01101101 01101111 01101100 01100001 01110100 01101001 01101111 01101110 01110011 01110100 01100001 01110100 01101001 01101111 01101110 01110100 01101111 01110011 01110100 01100001 01110100 01101001 01101111 01101110 00110001 00111001 00111000 00110110 01110100 01110101 01100011 01101011 01110000 01110101 01100011 01101011 01110000 01110101 01100011 01101011

ice cream? god I love ice cream!

This thread is like a fever dream

01101001 01100011 01100001 01101110 01110100 01100011 01101111 01101110 01110100 01110010 01101111 01101100 01101101 01111001 01101111 01110111 01101110 01110100 01101111 01110101 01100111 01101000 01110100 01110011 01110000 01101100 01100101 01100001 01110011 01100101 01101000 01100101 01101100 01110000 01101001 01110100 01110010 01111001 01110100 01101111 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01101011 01100001 01100010 01101111 01110101 01110100 01110011 01101111 01101101 01100101 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01100111 01100101 01101100 01110011 01100101 01100010 01110101 01110100 01101001 01100011 01100001 01101110 01110100 01100011 01101111 01101110 01110100 01110010 01101111 01101100 01101101 01111001 01101111 01110111 01101110 01101101 01101001 01101110 01100100 01101001 01101011 01100101 01100101 01110000 01110011 01100101 01100101 01101001 01101110 01100111 01100001 01111001 01100101 01101100 01101100 01101111 01110111 01100010 01100001 01100011 01101011 01100111 01110010 01101111 01110101 01101110 01100100 01110111 01101001 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110111 01101000 01100101 01100101 01101100 01101111 01101110 01110100 01101000 01100101 01100011 01100101 01101110 01110100 01100101 01110010

Wow, Yea Forums's spam filter is really good.

cunny

Attached: a1f2918418ac9b3bc60a850d249cbb70.jpg (799x999, 88K)

manchuriaeastsoutheastasianthemoaipicturesofezraimthemindicantcontroliticantnnotcontrolmythoughtsiseeayellowbackgroundwithawheelonthecenteridontnowhowtoexplainitwheniclosemyeyesitsallicanseeandwheniopenthemitsthesameshit

icanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticantvicanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticant

NESUS JESUS I GO PISSESUS AHHHHH PISS IN MY EEESUS FUCKING JESUS NO BEEIVesus
Ahhhhh PISS CRACK TEEASUS

digimon tammers episode 1 youtube

5trfr

To be honest, /x/ could really use a creepypasta about a bot talking about a particular Martin Alekseevich

dvbrew

locomotionlocomotionlocomotionpapupropepepepeppepeppepetototototo

I just saved your link along with the story posted here in order to read it later. Based Rusky scaring Yea Forumsermin.

Because nu blizzard is fucking retarded.

wordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswords

shit i pissed myself

5eeeee6tyeeeeeeeeeeerdfhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh5eeeee6tyeeeeeeeeeeerdfhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgfjjhkgjjjjjjjjjllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll5eeeee6tyeeeeeeeeeeerdfhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgfjjhkgjjjjjjjjjllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll5eeeee6tyeeeeeeeeeeerdfhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgfjjhkgjjjjjjjjjllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll5eeeee6tyeeeeeeeeeeerdfhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgfjjhkgjjjjjjjjjllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll5eeeee6tyeeeeeeeeeeerdfhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgfjjhkgjjjjjjjjjllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll5eeeee6tyeeeeeeeeeeerdfhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh5eeeee6tyeeeeeeeeeeerdfhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgfjjhkgjjjjjjjjjllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll5eeeee6tyeeeeeeeeeeerdfhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgfjjhkgjjjjjjjjjllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll5eeeee6tyeeeeeeeeeeerdfhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgfjjh5eeeee6tyeeeeeeeeeeerdfhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgfjjhkgjjjjjjjjjllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll5eeeee6tyeeeeeeeeeeerdfhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgfjjhkgjjjjjjjjjllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll5eeeee6tyeeeeeeeeeeerdfhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgfjjhkgjjjjjjjjjllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll5eeeee6tyeeeeeeeeeeerdfhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgfjjhkgjjjjjjjjjlllllllllllllllllkgjjjjjjjjjllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll5eeeee6tyeeeeeeeeeeerdfhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgfjjhkgjjjjjjjjjllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgfjjhkgjjjjjjjjjllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll5eeeee6tyeeeeeeeeeeerdfhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgfjjhkgjjjjjjjjjllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll5eeeee6tyeeeeeeeeeeerdfhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgfjjhkgjjjjjjjjjllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgfjjhkgjjjjjjjjjllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Attached: 1566353461082.jpg (1920x1080, 318K)

>nice, a diablo thread
>expand thread
>mfw

Attached: 1490198551722.jpg (600x637, 43K)

>no gay sex with hats on
one job.

Black people can do anything, user.

mods are sleeping, lets make a gore thread

>Google links back to this page

Attached: thU67LKDGH.jpg (300x256, 8K)

We /xlit/ now

Q. Is that you fren?

He predicted this.

I'm saving this thread for future generations.

This is me after jacking off on a Sunday afternoon.

see

manchuriaeastsoutheastasianthemoaipicture

>>
Anonymous 08/20/19(Tue)21:56:14 No.474907959▶

icanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticant

>>
Anonymous 08/20/19(Tue)21:57:54 No.474908118▶

NESUS JESUS I GO PISSESUS AHHHHH PISS IN MY EEESUS FUCKING JESUS NO BEEIVesus
Ahhhhh PISS CRACK TEEASUS

>>
Anonymous 08/20/19(Tue)21:58:00 No.474908130▶

digimon tammers episode 1 youtube

>>
Anonymous 08/20/19(Tue)21:59:34 No.474908267▶

5trfr

>>
Anonymous 08/20/19(Tue)22:00:15 No.474908316▶

To be honest, /x/ could really use a creepypasta about a bot talking about a particular Martin Alekseevich

>>
Anonymous 08/20/19(Tue)22:03:15 No.474908565▶

dvbrew

>>
Anonymous 08/20/19(Tue)22:04:19 No.474908652▶

locomotionlocomotionlocomotionpapupropepepepeppepeppepetototototo

>>
Anonymous 08/20/19(Tue)22:05:54 No.474908774▶

I just saved your link along with the story posted here in order to read it later. Based Rusky scaring Yea Forumsermin.

>>
Anonymous 08/20/19(Tue)22:08:50 No.474909014▶

B Anonymous 08/20/19(Tue)22:25:47 No.474910532▶

We /xlit/ now

>>
Anonymous 08/20/19(Tue)22:27:38 No.474910692▶ Q. Is that you fren?

>>
Anonymous 08/20/19(Tue)22:28:17 No.474910745▶

He predicted this.

>>
Anonymous 08/20/19(Tue)22:30:49 No.474910942▶

I'm saving this thread for future generations.

>>
Anonymous 08/20/19(Tue)22:32:36 No.474911083▶

This is me after jacking off on a Sunday afternoon.

[Post a Reply]
[Return] [Catalog] [Top]
210 / 50 / 67 / 1
[Update] [Auto] 1
Delete Post: [File Only]
Style:
[a / c / g / k / m / o / p / v / vg / vr / w] [vip / qa] [cm / lgbt] [3 / adv / an / asp ecause nu blizzard is fucking retarded.

>>
Anonymous 08/20/19(Tue)22:10:13 No.474909139▶

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STOP

put me in the screencap

Does Ollerus ever get a break?
#
...Anonymous
08/20/19(Tue)19:03:16 No.192210007
(OP) #
>Raildex stuff
>stuff
Is this a newfag thing?
#
...Anonymous
08/20/19(Tue)19:09:08 No.192210170
(OP) #
Fiamma the new protagonist alongside Touma in part 3 soon.
# #
...Anonymous
08/20/19(Tue)19:12:14 No.192210260
Failgun 3 got delayed to Winter 2020
...Anonymous
08/20/19(Tue)19:13:28 No.192210293
#
Underrated couple. Would love a short comedy manga like Idol about Ollerus and Silvia.
#
...Anonymous
08/20/19(Tue)19:18:55 No.192210455
152 KB
152 KB JPG
#
Is he denser then Touma?
#
...Anonymous
08/20/19(Tue)19:20:17 No.192210484
#
Who gets to be his heroine? Vento? Agnese? That loli slut from SS2? A new blonde loli?
# #
...Anonymous
08/20/19(Tue)19:23:30 No.192210574
42 KB
42 KB PNG
#
>A new blonde loli
This.
...Anonymous
08/20/19(Tue)19:24:54 No.192210609
223 KB
223 KB JPG
...Anonymous
08/20/19(Tue)19:27:16 No.192210678
#
>A new blonde loli?
Absolutely.
...Anonymous
08/20/19(Tue)19:30:39 No.192210778
Can Dragons be wives?

Yeah, that was fucking retarded. They should have kept him as a faceless angel but just weak as shit

OH NONONONONO

OH YESYESYESYESYESYES!

?????? What now

Based Martin Aleksevich completely ANNIHILATING this cringe Diablows thread.

Attached: 1461214242298.jpg (1240x710, 73K)

yourself pathetic faggot
...Anonymous
08/20/19(Tue)17:52:54 No.474871035
I want this to happen to me, is this normal?
#
...Anonymous
08/20/19(Tue)17:57:14 No.474871518
2 KB
2 KB JPG
...Anonymous
08/20/19(Tue)17:58:50 No.474871694
364 KB
364 KB PNG
>some faggot scoured through a tonne of hentai doujins to be able to make this image
#
...Anonymous
08/20/19(Tue)18:00:03 No.474871825
113 KB
113 KB JPG
Your backlog games are shit. Just accept the sunk cost and move on with your life.
#
...Anonymous
08/20/19(Tue)18:00:56 No.474871927
#
I think I spend a grand total of 40 bucks for all of those games.
#
...Anonymous
08/20/19(Tue)18:05:09 No.474872380
1.34 MB
1.34 MB GIF
(OP) #
strawpoll.me/18512030
I need something longer to play through before Astral Chain releases on the 30th. I'm playing the Mega Man X games in the meantime as well.
...Anonymous
08/20/19(Tue)18:08:36 No.474872707
(OP) #

strawpoll.me/18512058
...Anonymous
08/20/19(Tue)18:20:45 No.474873993
99 KB
99 KB JPG
Bump
...Anonymous
08/20/19(Tue)18:30:07 No.474874973
Post more fucking backlogs.
...Anonymous
08/20/19(Tue)18:37:02 No.474875769
12 KB
12 KB JPG
help
strawpoll.me/18512178
# # #
...Anonymous
08/20/19(Tue)18:40:56 No.474876283
#
There is no helping you anymore.
...Anonymous
08/20/19(Tue)18:44:32 No.474876649
#
Voted for Yakuza, but you should finish Ni no Kuni first, if you're currently doing a playthrough. When it comes to longer games like this, always finish the one you're playing before starting another.
...Anonymous
08/20/19(Tue)18:47:39 No.474876986
#
Fire Emblem Three Houses just came out at 60 dollars and I doubt you got Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and Nier Automata for anything less than 30 bucks each.
#
...Anonymous
08/20/19(Tue)18:50:30 No.474877316
1.1 MB
1.1 MB JPG

01101001 01100011 01100001 01101110 01110100 01100011 01101111 01101110 01110100 01110010 01101111 01101100 01101101 01111001 01101111 01110111 01101110 01110100 01101111 01110101 01100111 01101000 01110100 01110011 01110000 01101100 01100101 01100001 01110011 01100101 01101000 01100101 01101100 01110000 01101001 01110100 01110010 01111001 01110100 01101111 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01101011 01100001 01100010 01101111 01110101 01110100 01110011 01101111 01101101 01100101 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01100111 01100101 01101100 01110011 01100101 01100010 01110101 01110100 01101001 01100011 01100001 01101110 01110100 01100011 01101111 01101110 01110100 01110010 01101111 01101100 01101101 01111001 01101111 01110111 01101110 01101101 01101001 01101110 01100100 01101001 01101011 01100101 01100101 01110000 01110011 01100101 01100101 01101001 01101110 01100111 01100001 01111001 01100101 01101100 01101100 01101111 01110111 01100010 01100001 01100011 01101011 01100111 01110010 01101111 01110101 01101110 01100100 01110111 01101001 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110111 01101000 01100101 01100101 01101100 01101111 01101110 01110100 01101000 01100101 01100011 01100101 01101110 01110100 01100101 01110010000111111

Have sex

01101001 01100011 01100001 01101110 01110100 01100011 01101111 01101110 01110100 01110010 01101111 01101100 01101101 01111001 01101111 01110111 01101110 01110100 01101111 01110101 01100111 01101000 01110100 01110011 01110000 01101100 01100101 01100001 01110011 01100101 01101000 01100101 01101100 01110000 01101001 01110100 01110010 01111001 01110100 01101111 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01101011 01100001 01100010 01101111 01110101 01110100 01110011 01101111 01101101 01100101 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01100111 01100101 01101100 01110011 01100101 01100010 01110101 01110100 01101001 01100011 01100001 01101110 01110100 01100011 01101111 01101110 01110100 01110010 01101111 01101100 01101101 01111001 01101111 01110111 01101110 01101101 01101001 01101110 01100100 01101001 01101011 01100101 01100101 01110000 01110011 01100101 01100101 01101001 01101110 01100111 01100001 01111001 01100101 01101100 01101100 01101111 01110111 01100010 01100001 01100011 01101011 01100111 01110010 01101111 01110101 01101110 01100100 01110111 01101001 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110111 01101000 01100101 01100101 01101100 01101111 01101110 01110100 01101000 01100101 01100011 01100101 01101110 01110100 01100101 0111001011110000011111

Why yes I'm Martin Alekseevich, how could you tell?

Attached: 1563244966970.jpg (1034x1264, 193K)

mods are never around when you need them LMFAO!

Attached: 1552208092582.jpg (640x640, 126K)

01101001 01100011 01100001 01101110 01110100 01100011 01101111 01101110 01110100 01110010 01101111 01101100 01101101 01111001 01101111 01110111 01101110 01110100 01101111 01110101 01100111 01101000 01110100 01110011 01110000 01101100 01100101 01100001 01110011 01100101 01101000 01100101 01101100 01110000 01101001 01110100 01110010 01111001 01110100 01101111 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01101011 01100001 01100010 01101111 01110101 01110100 01110011 01101111 01101101 01100101 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01100111 01100101 01101100 01110011 01100101 01100010 01110101 01110100 01101001 01100011 01100001 01101110 01110100 01100011 01101111 01101110 01110100 01110010 01101111 01101100 01101101 01111001 01101111 01110111 01101110 01101101 01101001 01101110 01100100 01101001 01101011 01100101 01100101 01110000 01110011 01100101 01100101 01101001 01101110 01100111 01100001 01111001 01100101 01101100 01101100 01101111 01110111 01100010 01100001 01100011 01101011 01100111 01110010 01101111 01110101 01101110 01100100 01110111 01101001 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110111 01101000 01100101 01100101 01101100 01101111 01101110 01110100 01101000 01100101 01100011 01100101 01101110 01110100 01100101 011100101010101011111111

Oh fuck my head feels funny what the hell is going on?

Anonymous 08/20/19(Tue)21:42:37 No.474911976▶

Yeah, that was fucking retarded. They should have kept him as a faceless angel but just weak as shit

>>
Anonymous 08/20/19(Tue)21:43:15 No.474912031▶ OH NONONONONO

>>
Anonymous 08/20/19(Tue)21:45:17 No.474912204▶

OH YESYESYESYESYESYES!

>>
Anonymous 08/20/19(Tue)21:46:29 No.474912336▶

?????? What now

>>
Anonymous 08/20/19(Tue)21:46:57 No.474912375▶
File: 1461214242298.jpg (73 KB, 1240x710)
73 KB

Based Martin Aleksevich completely ANNIHILATING this cringe Diablows thread.

>>
Anonymous 08/20/19(Tue)21:49:48 No.474912645▶ yourself pathetic faggot
...Anonymous
08/20/19(Tue)17:52:54 No.474871035
I want this to happen to me, is this normal?
#
...Anonymous
08/20/19(Tue)17:57:14 No.474871518
2 KB
2 KB JPG
...Anonymous
08/20/19(Tue)17:58:50 No.474871694
364 KB
364 KB PNG
>some faggot scoured through a tonne of hentai doujins to be able to make this image
#
...Anonymous
08/20/19(Tue)18:00:03 No.474871825
113 KB
113 KB JPG
Your backlog games are shit. Just accept the sunk cost and move on with your life.
#
...Anonymous
08/20/19(Tue)18:00:56 No.474871927
#
I think I spend a grand total of 40 bucks for all of those games.
#
...Anonymous
08/20/19(Tue)18:05:09 No.474872380
1.34 MB
1.34 MB GIF
(OP) #
strawpoll.me/18512030
I need something longer to play through before Astral Chain releases on the 30th. I'm playing the Mega Man X games in the meantime as well.
...Anonymous
08/20/19(Tue)18:08:36 No.474872707
(OP) #

strawpoll.me/18512058
...Anonymous
08/20/19(Tue)18:20:45 No.474873993
99 KB
99 KB JPG

01101001 01100011 01100001 01101110 01110100 01100011 01101111 01101110 01110100 01110010 01101111 01101100 01101101 01111001 01101111 01110111 01101110 01110100 01101111 01110101 01100111 01101000 01110100 01110011 01110000 01101100 01100101 01100001 01110011 01100101 01101000 01100101 01101100 01110000 01101001 01110100 01110010 01111001 01110100 01101111 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01101011 01100001 01100010 01101111 01110101 01110100 01110011 01101111 01101101 01100101 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01100111 01100101 01101100 01110011 01100101 01100010 01110101 01110100 01101001 01100011 01100001 01101110 01110100 01100011 01101111 01101110 01110100 01110010 01101111 01101100 01101101 01111001 01101111 01110111 01101110 01101101 01101001 01101110 01100100 01101001 01101011 01100101 01100101 01110000 01110011 01100101 01100101 01101001 01101110 01100111 01100001 01111001 01100101 01101100 01101100 01101111 01110111 01100010 01100001 01100011 01101011 01100111 01110010 01101111 01110101 01101110 01100100 01110111 01101001 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110111 01101000 01100101 01100101 01101100 01101111 01101110 01110100 01101000 01100101 01100011 01100101 01101110 01110100 01100101 01110010101010101111111101101001 01100011 01100001 01101110 01110100 01100011 01101111 01101110 01110100 01110010 01101111 01101100 01101101 01111001 01101111 01110111 01101110 01110100 01101111 01110101 01100111 01101000 01110100 01110011 01110000 01101100 01100101 01100001 01110011 01100101 01101000 01100101 01101100 01110000 01101001 01110100 01110010 01111001 01110100 01101111 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01101011 01100001 01100010 01101111 01110101 01110100 01110011 01101111 01101101 01100101 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01100111 01100101 01101100 01110011 01100101 01100010 01110101 01110100 01101001 01100011 01100001 01101110 01110100 01100011 01101111 01101110 01110100 01110010 01101111 01101100 01101101 01111001 01101111 01110111 01101110 01101101 0

hello?

Attached: 1381337269259.png (240x240, 92K)

CIA? Is that you?

Attached: glow.jpg (640x640, 78K)

01101001 01100011 01100001 01101110 01110100 01100011 01101111 01101110 01110100 01110010 01101111 01101100 01101101 01111001 01101111 01110111 01101110 01110100 01101111 01110101 01100111 01101000 01110100 01110011 01110000 01101100 01100101 01100001 01110011 01100101 01101000 01100101 01101100 01110000 01101001 01110100 01110010 01111001 01110100 01101111 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01101011 01100001 01100010 01101111 01110101 01110100 01110011 01101111 01101101 01100101 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01100111 01100101 01101100 01110011 01100101 01100010 01110101 01110100 01101001 01100011 01100001 01101110 01110100 01100011 01101111 01101110 01110100 01110010 01101111 01101100 01101101 01111001 01101111 01110111 01101110 01101101 01101001 01101110 01100100 01101001 01101011 01100101 01100101 01110000 01110011 01100101 01100101 01101001 01101110 01100111 01100001 01111001 01100101 01101100 01101100 01101111 01110111 01100010 01100001 01100011 01101011 01100111 01110010 01101111 01110101 01101110 01100100 01110111 01101001 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110111 01101000 01100101 01100101 01101100 01101111 01101110 01110100 01101000 01100101 01100011 01100101 01101110 01110100 01100101 01110010101010101111111101101001 01100011 01100001 01101110 01110100 01100011 01101111 01101110 01110100 01110010 01101111 01101100 01101101 01111001 01101111 01110111 01101110 01110100 01101111 01110101 01100111 01101000 01110100 01110011 01110000 01101100 01100101 01100001 01110011 01100101 01101000 01100101 01101100 01110000 01101001 01110100 01110010 01111001 01110100 01101111 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01101011 01100001 01100010 01101111 01110101 01110100 01110011 01101111 01101101 01100101 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01100111 01100101 01101100 01110011 01100101 01100010 01110101 01110100 01101001 01100011 01100001 01101110 01110100 01100011 01101111 01101110 01110100 01110010 01101111 01101100 01101101 01111001 01101111 01110111 01101110 01101101 00000

01101001 01100011 01100001 01101110 01110100 01100011 01101111 01101110 01110100 01110010 01101111 01101100 01101101 01111001 01101111 01110111 01101110 01110100 01101111 01110101 01100111 01101000 01110100 01110011 01110000 01101100 01100101 01100001 01110011 01100101 01101000 01100101 01101100 01110000 01101001 01110100 01110010 01111001 01110100 01101111 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01101011 01100001 01100010 01101111 01110101 01110100 01110011 01101111 01101101 01100101 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01100111 01100101 01101100 01110011 01100101 01100010 01110101 01110100 01101001 01100011 01100001 01101110 01110100 01100011 01101111 01101110 01110100 01110010 01101111 01101100 01101101 01111001 01101111 01110111 01101110 01101101 01101001 01101110 01100100 01101001 01101011 01100101 01100101 01110000 01110011 01100101 01100101 01101001 01101110 01100111 01100001 01111001 01100101 01101100 01101100 01101111 01110111 01100010 01100001 01100011 01101011 01100111 01110010 01101111 01110101 01101110 01100100 01110111 01101001 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110111 01101000 01100101 01100101 01101100 01101111 01101110 01110100 01101000 01100101 01100011 01100101 01101110 01110100 01100101 01110010101010101111111101101001 01100011 01100001 01101110 01110100 01100011 01101111 01101110 01110100 01110010 01101111 01101100 01101101 01111001 01101111 01110111 01101110 01110100 01101111 01110101 01100111 01101000 01110100 01110011 01110000 01101100 01100101 01100001 01110011 01100101 01101000 01100101 01101100 01110000 01101001 01110100 01110010 01111001 01110100 01101111 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01101011 01100001 01100010 01101111 01110101 01110100 01110011 01101111 01101101 01100101 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01100111 01100101 01101100 01110011 01100101 01100010 01110101 01110100 01101001 01100011 01100001 01101110 01110100 01100011 01101111 01101110 01110100 01110010 01101111 01101100 01101101 01111001 01101111 01110111 01101110 01101101 01111

BAGA BAGA BAGA BLACK SHEEP HABAHABA DICK CHOCOLATE!

Attached: 1561395380714.jpg (400x372, 79K)

01101001 01100011 01100001 01101110 01110100 01100011 01101111 01101110 01110100 01110010 01101111 01101100 01101101 01111001 01101111 01110111 01101110 01110100 01101111 01110101 01100111 01101000 01110100 01110011 01110000 01101100 01100101 01100001 01110011 01100101 01101000 01100101 01101100 01110000 01101001 01110100 01110010 01111001 01110100 01101111 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01101011 01100001 01100010 01101111 01110101 01110100 01110011 01101111 01101101 01100101 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01100111 01100101 01101100 01110011 01100101 01100010 01110101 01110100 01101001 01100011 01100001 01101110 01110100 01100011 01101111 01101110 01110100 01110010 01101111 01101100 01101101 01111001 01101111 01110111 01101110 01101101 01101001 01101110 01100100 01101001 01101011 01100101 01100101 01110000 01110011 01100101 01100101 01101001 01101110 01100111 01100001 01111001 01100101 01101100 01101100 01101111 01110111 01100010 01100001 01100011 01101011 01100111 01110010 01101111 01110101 01101110 01100100 01110111 01101001 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110111 01101000 01100101 01100101 01101100 01101111 01101110 01110100 01101000 01100101 01100011 01100101 01101110 01110100 01100101 01110010101010101111111101101001 01100011 01100001 01101110 01110100 01100011 01101111 01101110 01110100 01110010 01101111 01101100 01101101 01111001 01101111 01110111 01101110 01110100 01101111 01110101 01100111 01101000 01110100 01110011 01110000 01101100 01100101 01100001 01110011 01100101 01101000 01100101 01101100 01110000 01101001 01110100 01110010 01111001 01110100 01101111 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01101011 01100001 01100010 01101111 01110101 01110100 01110011 01101111 01101101 01100101 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01100111 01100101 01101100 01110011 01100101 01100010 01110101 01110100 01101001 01100011 01100001 01101110 01110100 01100011 01101111 01101110 01110100 01110010 01101111 01101100 01101101 01111001 01101111 01110111 01101110 01101101 01110

01101001 01100011 01100001 01101110 01110100 01100011 01101111 01101110 01110100 01110010 01101111 01101100 01101101 01111001 01101111 01110111 01101110 01110100 01101111 01110101 01100111 01101000 01110100 01110011 01110000 01101100 01100101 01100001 01110011 01100101 01101000 01100101 01101100 01110000 01101001 01110100 01110010 01111001 01110100 01101111 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01101011 01100001 01100010 01101111 01110101 01110100 01110011 01101111 01101101 01100101 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01100111 01100101 01101100 01110011 01100101 01100010 01110101 01110100 01101001 01100011 01100001 01101110 01110100 01100011 01101111 01101110 01110100 01110010 01101111 01101100 01101101 01111001 01101111 01110111 01101110 01101101 01101001 01101110 01100100 01101001 01101011 01100101 01100101 01110000 01110011 01100101 01100101 01101001 01101110 01100111 01100001 01111001 01100101 01101100 01101100 01101111 01110111 01100010 01100001 01100011 01101011 01100111 01110010 01101111 01110101 01101110 01100100 01110111 01101001 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110111 01101000 01100101 01100101 01101100 01101111 01101110 01110100 01101000 01100101 01100011 01100101 01101110 01110100 01100101 01110010101010101111111101101001 01100011 01100001 01101110 01110100 01100011 01101111 01101110 01110100 01110010 01101111 01101100 01101101 01111001 01101111 01110111 01101110 01110100 01101111 01110101 01100111 01101000 01110100 01110011 01110000 01101100 01100101 01100001 01110011 01100101 01101000 01100101 01101100 01110000 01101001 01110100 01110010 01111001 01110100 01101111 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01101011 01100001 01100010 01101111 01110101 01110100 01110011 01101111 01101101 01100101 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01100111 01100101 01101100 01110011 01100101 01100010 01110101 01110100 01101001 01100011 01100001 01101110 01110100 01100011 01101111 01101110 01110100 01110010 01101111 01101100 01101101 01111001 01101111 01110111 01101110 01101101 01009

>tfw the giant urine orb has finally popped, and your entire city will be flooded with pee.

Attached: clown kumiko.jpg (685x684, 76K)

HOY

FUCK HER IN THE ASS CLOWN PUSSY FUCK BABABA BABA JOKE SPCSA 123 45 JAJAJAJA 0929285U6 JJHHHH LALALALA DOG

Attached: 1557108445232.jpg (748x543, 222K)

How the fuck is this thread still up, the fact that it lasted past the 20 reply mark I already left and now there's already almost 250 replies

Attached: 1561441089222.png (327x243, 52K)

wubwubwubwubwub

Attached: 1564520741139.jpg (1920x1941, 725K)

Attached: 1566090064454.png (490x547, 151K)

Yet my thread talking about games got deleted. Yea Forums mods be fickle indeed.

Probably tipping everyone init to the nut house or something

Gee i wonder why. Fuck them all bias tranny autistic faggots.

Based

>Take off your clothes
*unzips*

Attached: 1566112430550.gif (320x320, 2.46M)

What happened to that Russianbot bros.....

i fucked him.

Holy shit, based.

Posting in a thread with post

Posting in a thread with my dick.

hello?

Who is Martin Alekseevich?

You guys ever been to one of those deathmatch classic servers lately? It's scary as shit when bots post pre-made messages of never ending conversations that are still going on to this day if the server is up.

Attached: 1318258938763.jpg (340x321, 65K)

I love ice cream!

Germany. 1973. It was a very cold, brisk mornin'. Some Covenant Elites had me and Jimmybob pinned down. Me and Jimmybob had to make some kind of plan to get out of there. One moment I was conversin' with my best friend, the other he was gone... There, in that moment, I knew I had to put it all in my hands. I jumped out of the pile of rocks we were hiding behind, and I whipped out my sword.
...no, maybe it was the hammer.
No, no, it was the golf club!
And I looked into the Elite general's eyes, and he ran off. So I followed him. He headed along the river, and then I realized he was taking me back to the snake hole where he lived in. I decided I didn't even need the golf club, I was just going to use my hands. SO I STARTED PUNCHING EVERY ELITE IN THE FACE THAT I SAW, JUST BEATIN' THEM ALL DOWN SILLY. I got an Elite so mad he threw me off a cliff. But I didn’t die, I climbed the waterfall all the way up.

Attached: Germany, 1973.png (1403x749, 2.09M)