Untitled

Attached: 1566329138585.jpg (800x450, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lpvT-Fciu-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>PIZZA TIME

ey b0ss can i habbe bizza plz

Who was in the wrong here?

Raimi for making such a shit film

>Peter. . . the Gold S-standard, Peter. . . *cough*. Buy high, sell low- fiat is a Jewish scam. . . *wheeze*

Attached: uncleben.gif (455x262, 3.73M)

Ht

now that sony has spiderman again pls raimi make spiderman 4 with old grizzlled (punished) spiderman

Mr. Aziz will flip out.

*looks directly at the camera*

>I love Raimi memes!

Attached: wokejaq.png (456x740, 48K)

It's ok disney marketer, you don't have to shill spider man anymore.

Hcdd

That fucking receptionist cunt

Spider-Man. He stole that guy’s pizza

alright,time to make this thread SLIGHTLY more vidya related.
youtube.com/watch?v=lpvT-Fciu-4

HOFFMAN

I don't understand why the Raimi Spiderman movies make people seethe so much. Insominac Games had to trashtalk on twitter because they were asked to put in the Raimi suit and when you have the audacity to say that Spiderman 2 is the best capeshit movie (it is), people lose their minds

Attached: Itadakimasu.png (142x172, 52K)

People are obsessed with the MCU. They feel threatened by the fact that the only good capekinos are not part of that universe.

People really have that MCU cock deep in their ass. I generally enjoyed Homecoming but it's not better than 2. The only part of that movie that is even on 2's level is the scene where Peter meets The Vulture while picking up his date

Because it's not MCU, and normalfags have a really hard time believing that there were ever good superhero movies before Iron Man. Batman (1989) and X-Men 2 (2003) were really good as well.

MUH MCU

oooooooohh nnoooooooooo

doctor connors claaaasssss

that pizza must be LIQUEFIED by noooww

the first trilogy is great
kill yourself tom

Peter

deja de ojearme el bulto!

hha

People don't like camp anymore sadly. Every capeshit movie now needs self aware ironic winks to the audience.

Attached: 2597b1egx7fz.jpg (1365x708, 82K)

>That's a cute outfit. Did your Zionist husband make it for you?
How the fuck did this shit get made?

Attached: 1477474862958.jpg (400x214, 46K)

>self aware ironic winks to the audience
shit like this is why I take literal toy commercials aimed at 8 year olds more seriously than big budget blockbuster movies I swear.
Sure, they're childish and get pretty wacky at times. But they know when the fuck off with that and take themselves seriously.

Attached: [OZC-Live]Kamen Rider Den-O BD Box E44 'Resolution of a Single-Action' [720p][v2].mkv_00:0 (1280x720, 146K)

Disney has absolutely mind raped the people that consume their movies

Watched pic related today. Might be my new favorite capeshit movie, just wish we could've seen more of Noir and Peni.

Attached: spider-man-into-the-spider-verse-art-p-ster.jpg (1600x1035, 319K)

Fuck, even both Deadpool movies took themselves more seriously than the majority of MCU movies, especially from Phase 2 and 3.

the new marvel movies are like a cult, anything that challenges it is scene as a threat. this includes anything DC or older superhero movies

>mfw people conveniently forget about this masterpiece when they say sony will "ruin" Spider-man
If I have to sit through 10 Venoms to get one Spider-verse then so fucking be it

Attached: ted.png (226x293, 45K)

What they did to Thor and the rest of his cast in Ragnarok was awful. I get the second one wasnt the greatest, but they didnt need to rape the character and butcher his supporting cast like that.

Skurge's death in special was absurdly lackluster. I always hoped Beta Ray Bill would show up in the MCU at some point, but now i'm afraid of what they would do to him.

Attached: thorf5.jpg (906x1350, 316K)

WHY DIDN'T THIS GET A GAME? IF THIS WAS THE PS2/GAMECUBE ERA IT WOULD HAVE

Attached: 5364643.jpg (320x331, 15K)

Venom wasnt even that bad. It was just a forgetable flick with some good moments, but it wasnt offensively bad like some other capeshit movies. It wouldnt get shat on near as much by the masses if it had been a MCU movie.

>watching cartoons

Beta ray bill is a hard sell, but it would be fucking hilarious.

Sabes como me quito el condon abuela?

to be fair I kinda get the worry considering most people expect shit like another Amazing Spiderman series or just other general sony dumbfuckery but at the same time I feel like it's less that people expect the worst out of sony and more that they're more than willing to gobble up that MCU cock and genuinely wish Disney owned a monopoly like they're trying as hard as possible to do

People are more willing to get guaranteed mediocrity rather than having a chance to get mediocrity and having their hopes crushed

>NIGGER LYNCHING TIME!
What the fuck raimi?

That's well over a hundred dollars in pizzas.

Depends on where its from, if it's some little cesaer's shit it's probably around thirty

>MCU Iron Man Jr is no more
>Spider-Man 4 might be a thing now
Best timeline.

>IF THIS WAS THE PS2/GAMECUBE ERA IT WOULD HAVE
We did have it, It was called Ultimate Spiderman and it was way better than Spiderverse.

>Spider-Man 4 might be a thing now
People keep saying this but not seeing anything to suggest it. Post source.

Attached: PIZZA TIME.jpg (750x748, 115K)

It was...a different time...

>Adam Warlock got cucked

What is the best Spiderman, and why is it spectacular?

I came into this thread for pizza time. I was not disappointed. Thanks

>MAN NIGGER
>"..no; it's nigger man!"
it was a different time. pre *911

>Watching or reading anything to do with Capeshit

Attached: Cerebus.jpg (770x1250, 743K)

You must be fun at parties.

i want to strangle you Yea Forums fags

the raimi trilogy is capekino

Cerebus' mouth is horrifying at that angle.

>Spider-Man 4 is happening
Based sony

You have no awareness of this meme don’t you?

Attached: 1565741620574.jpg (640x742, 64K)

I lost a friend because I told him the Raimi movies are better than Homecoming.

he should've brough the pizzas back home for some free meals, he was getting fired anyways

Because if it’s not part of the mcu and by mcu I mean everything after infinity war. It’s not real to them.

then he was the enemy user,

Attached: acd.png (1057x315, 217K)

raimi spider-man movies aren't capeshit. they're real movies.

anybody willing to end a friendship over an argument about fucking superhero movies isn't a friend worth having in the first place

>What is shattered dimensions
At least you get to play Noir

Tell them... that the gunman was black...

Do this for me... Peter......

Attached: intro[1].jpg (780x439, 35K)

> spider man no longer in MCU

boy, the new movie is going to have a fucked up retcon, won't it? Feels like quick silver in Avengers: age of ultron all over again.

"Remember Peter... Around blacks, never relax" that's the phrase, right?

What video games would Uncle Ben like to play?

Peter was in fact late.

>he says on the chan

Die

Dilate.

What does dilate even mean?

I remember sitting in the theater with a friend who'd seen the movie before I did, and in the lead up to that scene I got confused because he kept looking at me like a fucking weirdo. Then just when I was about to lean over and ask what was up, the scene happened and I shit my pants
Really is one of like two genuinely great moments in that milquetoast movie

Attached: 1566261780936.jpg (621x698, 155K)

damaging your genital wound to keep it open and not heal
it's what mtf trannies do to have a """"""""vagina"""""""""
causes the body extreme anguish and can cause mutations due to interrupted healing

Yeah, the only difference between venom and the average MCU movie is about 5 extra "witty" one liners. Venom also had a better fight scene than a decade of MCU when he first manifests his powers in his apartment.

I H A V E M A N Y P I Z Z A S T H A T N E E D D E L I V E R I N G A N D Y O U A R E L A T E A S A L W A Y S

I fucking love the implications on caroon physics in the real world and we didnt get enough of spiderhams wacky animation and powers

Cape Fuck You!

most zoomers don't know true capekino unless it is woke enough

Attached: 1467830985047.jpg (226x258, 9K)

these two pics have the same energy

Attached: 1549506625576.gif (350x412, 437K)

>No Spider-Verse fighting game

Attached: KO.webm (480x202, 1.42M)