Green Goblin never ever

>Green Goblin never ever
>Venom never ever
FUUUUUUUCK

Attached: you knew.jpg (1024x576, 131K)

Why?

Insomniac Spidey 2 is probably fucked with this Sony-Disney dispute

Sony owns all those characters, dumb ass

Sony owns literally everything spiderman. Everything. Only disney cucks care about this shit.

There is no dispute.
Sony owns everything Spiderman.

The second game is already in production, whatever licensing deal that's set up likely won't allow them to yank it. As long as the second game is successful, I doubt they'd even pull the license if they still harbored a grudge.

Sony only has the movie rights. TV, merch, theme park, and video games is Marvel/Disney.

Nah man. Sony has had spiderman locked down for a really long time. They literally just loaned him to marvel for a couple movies.

Also, universal owns marvel theme park rights on the east coast forever. Disney is not allowed to put marvel in orlando.

Disney's partnership with Sony Interactive and Sony Pictures is not the same. Spiderman didn't follow MCU cause Marvel themselves, the ones who make the comics, were teaming up with Sony and Insomniac, not Disney. Disney gets money from that of course but didnt really need to go up that far.

They're also sitting on solo Hulk rights. That's why since the one with Ed Norton you only see hulk in ensemble type shit.

I really don't see this affecting the games. Unlike with the F4, they can't legally do much of anything to hurt the video game brands.

Please stop making super hero movies.

>legally do much of anything to hurt the video game brands
They own the game rights though. Maybe they'll give it back to Beenox

>Game literally ends with a symbote tease
>Has Norman Osborne

retard

Yeah sure, that's why Spiderman is in a Nintendo game. Stop being stupid please

You're an idiot

So Miles would be playable as Spider-Man in the next game, right? How would he differ? Peter already has electrical abilities thanks to suit powers and gadgets, as well as stealth abilities also thanks to suit powers. And aside from that, given how much of a direct role Peter's taking in mentoring Miles, it'd be strange if he wouldn't give Miles some of his gadgets as well. So how would Miles be different from Peter in terms of gameplay?

>S-Spiderman is a Sony-exclusive character I swear!

Attached: mua-3-box[1].jpg (926x1500, 292K)

Sony owns spiderman. Sure, they whore him out to companies for games and movies like this, but just because hes in a nintendo game doesn't mean they dont still own him. Fuck youre stupid. Jesus christ.

The first time in a LONG FUCKING WHILE where I've legitimately felt like saying "BASED SONY"
Marvel utterly BTFO. Sony did, in all fairness, make the best Spider-Man film in a long while so it's only fair they lock of the Disney jews out of an insane revenue increase.

Attached: 1527208468673.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

OP is an idiot
Sony literally bought out Insomniac yesterday, they're going to be pumping out exclusive Playstation Spider-Man games until they stop making money

Strictly speaking, Sony only own the license. The primary owners of the character is Marvel, hence why Marvel gets any money for merchandise.

>Sony owns Spider-Man
no they fucking don't they own the film rights
Marvel Games still owns the game rights.

Nah. They're just fishing for a buy out. Sony pictures has been in a tailspin for years and the mouse pays billions

We already got the best Venom 19 years ago

Attached: venom.jpg (168x192, 4K)

>who gives a shit about sony censoring things
>is only anime shit
>they wont censor things i care about

HAHAHAHA HOES DOES IT FEEL VLAD?
HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DECONSTRUCTED?
TO BE THE VICTIM?
TO SEE YOUR DREAMS DIE?

Attached: son(y)cership.jpg (3232x2016, 1.98M)

Then you're a fucking retard. All this does is give Disney the knife to slit Sonys throat with. Sony just spent a fuckton getting insomniac, but also pissed off Disney, who is the one who calls the shots when it comes to Spidey games. If you think Disney won't tell them to pound sand up their cock in terms of making Spoderman 2 then you're very naive or optimistic. They erased any videogame instances of the Xmen just to fuck over FOX so they could buy them cheaper.

This dipshit calling others retard, lmao. Sony doesn't own Spider-Man as a character. Only film rights and merchandise specifically for those films.

>If you think Disney won't tell them to pound sand up their cock in terms of making Spoderman 2 then you're very naive or optimistic
I don't give a shit about the games. If this mean we don't get another incredibly generic MCU film involving Spidey then I'm fine.

>its an op forgot how to use google episode

GRIFFITH!

>I don't give a shit about the games.

Welcome to Yea Forums, everybody.

Reminds me of the drama Marvel Heroes had when the devs were told to remove the Fantastic Four heroes from the game solely because they were pissed as Fox

Don't underestimate the pettiness of Marvel/Disney. They could absolutely do something like this to spite Sony
No Sony doesn't own Spiderman as a character or his video game rights you fucking retards

Attached: Not Spiders.gif (450x450, 2.5M)

>SURF THE WEB SURF THE WEB

Hey buddy I think you got the wrong board, Yea Forums is two blocks down

Endgame and Spiderman PS4 were the last hurrah of this character and series, just fucking come up with something new now.

Literally the only thing that will change is the extra costumes.

I stopped reading comics a good decade ago, but didn't Miles have some sort of camo? The worst parts of the game were the stealth sections with MJ/Miles but...hey, you asked how the Spidermen would differ.

Peter has stealth sections too, mainly when he has to stealthily take care of all the enemies without alerting them of his presence. And he has a suit powerup that turns him invisible to anyone who doesn't know he's there.