Best Switch games (in the eshop) for less than $30 dollars

Best Switch games (in the eshop) for less than $30 dollars.

GO

Attached: file.png (800x533, 282K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GMjWnxjZnCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, thanks. I pirate my stuff. Fuck the devs.

Unironically Atmosphere cfw. What's your Switch serial number?

Newest model. Can't hack it.

Okami
Sonic Mania
Hollow Knight
Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon

I had the same issue. I suggest selling in and getting a second hand hackable model. It's a bit of a hassle but you shouldn't lose any money and a hacked switch is almost like an entirely different console with how much possibilities it opens.

Just hurry up before the new models roll in and the old ones become rare.

It's an okay port but Dragon's Dogma is a fucking masterpiece if you haven't played that

Okami is pretty, but it's a fucking slog.

Anyone know of any good places to get a fresh digitizer installed? My screens lookinh pretty bad, and no it wasn't me being reckless, it was a used one.

Golf Story
Wait for Mario + Rabbids Gold Edition to go on sale again.

There's a guy on YouTube who does repairs. Contact him and see what he says
youtube.com/watch?v=GMjWnxjZnCw

>M+R
>Golf Story
>Hollow Knight
^gonna add a +1 to these guys

FighterZ was on sale for $15 last I checked, I've only clocked a few hours but fun so far
Undertale if you haven't played it
Celeste (le hidden gem)
Every steamworld game (dig 1+2, heist, quest)
Gungeon or RoR with friends

Attached: mr.jpg (1080x600, 116K)

Hollow Knight
Cadence of Hyrule
Curse of the Moon

Attached: 142183561576.jpg (640x360, 370K)

is little nightmares worth getting? never played it on any other console.

Most indies desu. Got myself Slay the Spire, Hollow Knight, Death Road to Canada, and Ninjin: Clash of Carrots for 15

Ya'll kids these days I swear, if it ain't a 10-15 hour pump-n-dump it's a slog. Back then the game opened up AFTER the 10 hour mark AND WE LIKED IT.

I'm just kidding. You're totally right. It takes forever to get its pace up, God bless its heart.

Gal Gun 2

I completed it last year and after Orochi croaked did it ever take the piss.

>Cadence of Hyrule
No.

Attached: 1566133280945.png (2575x1472, 3.47M)

There's literally too many damn games for me to list that can be found digitally for $30 or less.

dkc is the only correctly placed game in this entire list, whoever made this is a retard

Has-Been Heroes, Downwell, Dragon Marked for Death, Graceful Explosion Machine, any of the Megaman (X) collections, Spelunker Party, Thumper

Just a few high quality titles I've picked up and thoroughly enjoyed.

Is dragons mark and code of princess really that bad?

What a shitty list.
Lmao, kys faggot.

Attached: 16350927418.jpg (300x290, 25K)

$7.20 trending on Amazon right now. Best game I've ever played by a wide margin.

Attached: 2019-08-20_19-33-24.png (411x508, 41K)

No, it's a troll list.

>Pokken that high
>When Yea Forums doens't even play normal fighting games, more less the jankness that is Pokken
I'm with most people were the only things correct is DKC, 1-2-Switch, and Let's GO!, while everything else is a mess of a list.

Are there any indie games that aren't on PC?

Attached: dream-clipart-sleep-gif-4.gif (981x607, 443K)

>Doesn't work on Red Box models
Call me in a year.

>he bought a patched switch
joke's on you big buddy. i can switch between legit/fake and yo ho ho when i want

Like Side Scroller shooters? Vasara Collection just came out for $10. If you want more lewdness Caldarius Blaze is also on the Switch (Has a PC port, but have fun getting a controller to work as you want with it). If you wait a bit longer Ninja Warrior's Once Again will be available, otherwise I'd still vote for things like Lethal Leage Blaze (It's honestly one of the best 'joy-con only' multiplayer games), or Wild Guns Reloaded if you've got local friends.

>He's got less then half the battery life
Also there's a bit less slowdown with DQ Builders 2, not a ton, but noticeable. So if you had enough money for a swtich, but are too poor to get games, all I can do is feel sorry for your poor income.

Is Bloodstained playable on Switch? I read a few posts here that implied it doesn’t run well

Golf Story is switch exclusive, I'm sure there are more but I'm too lazy to research

i’m a brainlet, what is this

Ninja Warrior's Once Again and Wild Guns Reloaded i'm definitely getting. Any games that are on PC, i'm just gonna get on PC.
Will look at that, thanks.

Slay the spire

>tfw you can overclock a hackable switch to have a modest frame rate improvement
fucking nintendies and their shit hardware, when will they release the switch pro

>Code of Princess
That depends. Do you like bad anime?

played it on ps4 but tried the switch version at a friend's last week

ran like shit before with input lag then we got an update for it, ran loads better. i'd consider it playable though the resolution is still pretty garbo

There are two Bloodstaineds. Curse of the Moon is the Inti creates classic Castlevania spinoff and runs fine. Ritual of the Night is the one that ran like shit and looks bad compared to other versions.

to clarify, was referring to ritual in

Hows Marble it up on the Switch

Sonic Mania is the greatest Sonic game ever. If you haven't played it yet, that's the choice.

Maybe on a deep discount, and only if you play docked. Undocked is blurry as shit, and loading times between retries is noticeably lengthy.

Katana Zero is the best game i played this year ( i don't play a whole lotta games so take this with a grain of salt.) It's a little on the short side, but at least for me it has a ton a replay value. I played through the main campaign twice, played individual levels several times in between just for fun, then played every level again on hard mode. I might revisit the games hard mode again to do a no slow-mo run. I easily recommend this game

Attached: 1565222567361.jpg (1920x1080, 360K)

Katamari Damacy Reroll

A switch

>life
Pretty neat but lacks content

this

Attached: The_Prince.jpg (346x253, 14K)

Looking for a hackable switch now, I really just want it for mario maker 2 I know it’s possible to emulate online but should I just get a new one and wait? I don’t know if I want to bother buying a system for just one game or get a hacked switch if I cant play MM2 online

Puyo Puyo Champions.

Attached: puyopuyochamps.jpg (1046x387, 121K)