Χ-blade!

χ-blade!

Attached: Former_Master_01_KHBBS.png (854x480, 415K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1eTAcoYE8W8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd bang younger Xehanort in a minute. How the fuck did someone so fine turn out like that.

>How the fuck did someone so fine turn out like that.
darkness

Cursed role.

Darkness is like the dark side of the force, crack cocaine and meth for villains

Is darkness worse than meth?

I think the real question is why does he look so much older than eriquis when they're around the same age? He looks like a decrepit 90 year old man while eriquis looks like he's at max 45.

yes

because darkness
eraqus was light

I dunno, he always looked capable enough of fucking shit up to me. They seemed like the same age pretty much.
He just had bad posture.

Alright but who is the hottest of all Xehanorts?

My vote is Xemnas

Xemnas honestly seems like a chill bro to hang out with.

why did KH ditch the message that darkness wasn't necessarily evil and that things should be in balance? Makes it feel like 2 barely even happened

Okay I believe you

Attached: okiDONT.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

the message is still there, its just that xehanort doesnt care about that message and just wants his godsword
its like trying to enforce balance in the force, and then sidious is like "lol no dark side is hella cool yo"

Bros kh1 sora is so fucking sexy

i made this :]

>Chill bro
>With hair like that
Nigga please. He would be a self absorbed, narcissistic male runway model.

He seems to care about shit way less than any of the other Xehanorts. Or at least baldy's big plan. Seems pretty meh about all of it. Which I guess makes sense given the fact that he "has no heart" or emotions (or so they claim).

>Xemnas
As liquid smooth as that motherfuckers voice is he has no chill. That title belongs to Luxord.

guys, get this
ok right, get ready.
what if, guys seriously.
what if darkness, stay with me here
darkness WITHIN darkness

Zexion is pretty chill too, actually. For the youngest he's one of the most mature Org members.

Also known as Kosm...

Nomura needs to make up his mind about darkness being a balance or an inevitable corrupter. KHX lore implies that it inevitably causes the apocalypse, but then you have Riku.

The series has always stated that uncontrolled darkness leads to corruption and armageddon. Humans are creatures of the Realm of Light, so of course they'd be corrupted by an aspect of chaos, darkness. KHX shows this too with the runaway conspiracy theories, backstabbing, and murder, leaving the only sane people to actually get out of the conflict, save for Player, who wants to stop it despite his affinity for the dark.

χ-I was a villain since the beginning except at the very end-blade!

Attached: 1536265023024.jpg (340x340, 22K)

Nomura is so up his own ass in "symbolism" he doesn't realized the narrative needs to support that symbolism in some way

The "Darkness" has never been anything other than pure fucking evil across KH as a whole and pathways that lead to evil. Riku being the lone exception does not invalidate that and just serves to suck Riku's cock for being morally superior in spite of the pure evil juice running through it veins rather than it never being a factor to his morality to begin with.

KH desperately wants to include aspects of Taoism and Christianity into its lore without understanding either, and knowing how incompatible they really are in a base philosophical level

Attached: 1550980118411.png (498x392, 86K)

My dormant brethren, dream now of a dark tomorrow...

I don't know man. Even way back at the beginning it was "the greater the light, the bigger the shadow" and "no matter how deep the darkness there will always be light." In general it seems like the characters outside of riku never even tried to balance dark/light and always went off the deep end. Even with light, eraquas was supposed to be a warning about having such an obsession with light and disdain for darkness

why the fuck does the χ-blade have to be called the something that sounds so similar to keyblade? Nomura the absolute hack even added a whole scene explaining it. Like if he needed to add a whole scene where Xehanort explains the fucking name with a glowing x in his hand maybe it would have tipped him off that it was a terrible idea.

KH likes to give token glances at "see the dark isn't actually evil" here and there,like the end of KH2, but never actually does anything with it.

Why the fuck is the light "tyrannical"? Eraqus never actually fucking did anything to warrant the "see the light can be bad too" thing outside of him compelled to kill Ven for reasons that came right the fuck out of nowhere.

Well yeah, ordinarily characters that go off the deep end into darkness hell don't come back. Riku was given a very lucky second chance and the mentality to atone, which put him onto the path to be wary of the chaotic effects of darkness and instead to restrain it. Terra never had this revelation, as he was being raised by Xehanort to get his heart evicted so Xehanort could have a second lifespan. And Xehanort himself turned his fascination with the forbidden darkness into furious obsession, drowning out any semblance of balance he might've achieved.

And you're right in that Eraqus is on the opposite end, he's so far anti-darkness that he's completely unyielding about it, even willing to kill children asking for his help just because they got involved with some darkness plot. There's a shitton of backstabbing and people who use these powers for their own benefit that it makes anyon who wants to look for balance rare.

Because the χ-blade is the original godsword, and Keyblades are magic swords made in the χ-blade's image. Lesser godswords.

>no Aladdin to do King of Thieves
>No Treasure Planet
>No Kim Possible
>no marvel
>no star wars
>no FF subplot resolving Cloud/Sephiroth conflict
>no Riku/Kairi moments
>No battle with Sora/Riku/Kairi
>Mickey isn't playable
>no Mickey/donald/goofy party
>no real scene between Ven and Roxas
>lingering will isn't playable
>terranort isn't the final boss
>no Roxas fight against Xemnas
>no two become one with a keyblade transformation that's final form dual-wielding oathkeeper and oblivion.
>no Fenrir with the keyblade transformation based off of FF7 limit breaks.
>no sephiroth boss battle
>no Noctis boss battle
>no Colosseum
>no Tidus meeting the fairies from KH2 or Auron
>Only 20 hours long
>no real ending
>end is all sequelbait
>khux shoved in to pander to gachafags
>sora can't run in circles properly

KH3 was a disaster.

Attached: 1538070626497.jpg (960x720, 177K)

I always thought it was a dumb translation error and the true translation was ecks blade. but no its actually a greek letter that is pronounced "key"

Why the fuck did Marluxia, Larxene, Luxord, Demyx, and Ansem join back up with Xehanort again?

Billy Zane as Ansem

Attached: 1557644873041.png (782x476, 299K)

>Marluxia
Forced to
>Larxene
Partially forced to, but also because she's head over heels for Marluxia. She always has been, from the day they first met as kids.
>Luxord
Forced to, also to play games because he likes having fun
>Demyx
Forced to, but his own slacker will overcame his villanous heart-washing cause the team had no use for him in the end.
>Ansem
He's always been a proponent of fate, and his fate is to serve Xehanort's will.

>All those "forced to"
Yeah, that really doesn't fucking work and is basically just a "lol I dunno" tier excuse

Not him btw

>Forced to
I thought joining back up was on a volunteer basis?
Xehanort didn't seem to give any kind of shits regarding Ienzo and the others not working with him

Attached: comic628.png (650x953, 227K)

Its been more than a decade and KH is still the most kino vidya franchise I've played in my vidya career.

Attached: 1565570633154.png (862x1124, 952K)

Then maybe "villainous brainwashing" is more your style.

The thing is with Xehanort is that he absolutely looooves fate. He's super fatalist, and attributed ruining Terra/Ven/Aqua's lives under the pretext that their lives were always going to be ruined and he simply helped them along their destined paths. So it wouldn't surprise me to see Young Xehanort witness who the members are in the future and specifically go to recruit those guys and only them, creating a stable time loop.

>no marvel
>no star wars

Thank fucking god.

Here's what I don't get. Terra's heartless is jacked, does that mean Terra's heart was lifting weights while Terra himself was lifting?
Does Terra's heart do GOMAD?

>So it wouldn't surprise me to see Young Xehanort witness who the members are in the future and specifically go to recruit those guys and only them, creating a stable time loop.
That's retarded and so are you, you asspulling mongoloid
If that were the case there wouldn't be Demyx or Vexen on the bench (with Vexen being the only reason they lost)

vocaroo.com/i/s1eTAcoYE8W8

The Guardian wasn't Terra's Heartless, it was a Heartless created by Xehanort to imprison Terra's heart after he fought back against Xehanort's own bodyjacking.

darkness is a more addictive drug

Hearts are the source of emotions, anger is an emotion.

Why create a heartless form so jacked for someone you know is angry enough to incarnate his own armour to ruin your fucking day?

Anger too strong. Maybe more Light Guardians should get angry.

Even if it was "brainwashing", that's still lazy and bullshit. And basically devalues characters to doing thing "just because" with no real agency of their own.

You mention Xehanort having a hard on for fate? How about manipulating them where they feel their choices don't matter and ultimately have to join them because they couldn't not otherwise.

Fucking X did that with the Foretellers
By the way, them coming back is also total horseshit since the last we saw them, they started a fucking Civil War and wanted to kill each other

Attached: 1561692530667.png (785x668, 259K)

"kino" should be fucking filtered, I swear

Literally nothing can be angrier than terra, what he lacks in logic he makes up for in anger.

Roxas was also pretty busted by being mad as hell

DARKNESS is the power of chaos, Light is order.

The way the game works in the Disney worlds is that the DARKNESS guys try to fuck up the game's plot, while Sora, Donald, and Goofy try to preserve it.

So when is CHAOS a (potentially) good thing? Well, obviously, when the "order" of a world is fundamentally fucked.

Of course, even then, sometimes tragedy serves a higher purpose.

>By the way, them coming back is also total horseshit since the last we saw them, they started a fucking Civil War and wanted to kill each other
It's not really horseshit. Last we saw of them, they were fighting in the Keyblade War, then disappeared. They were presumed dead, but now we know that instead Luxu simply warped them to the future, with the exception of Ava who stayed behind. They're probably still furiously hostile to each other, but Luxu now can inform them further of the Master's plan, which is something they all desired to know and missing that partially caused their infighting.

Also because it let Xigbar's statement to Zexion about the BBS final battles ending up with "only a man unconscious in the center of it all without his memories" have a double meaning, since he was there to witness everyone die but Player.

Fuck Logic. KH3 proved to us that no matter how logical your plan is, it can be entirely ruined by one angry man and a young teen too dumb to realize that reality warping shouldn't be feasible and yet he does it anyway.

If I was a villain, I would avoid angering anyone ever if I could help it.

Reminder that Terra did nothing wrong and he's the lingering CHAD.

user, I understand the "how". That doesn't make it any less fucking stupid

Smell ya later

Attached: tumblr_pf8lesvgDo1utqb9do3_500.gif (500x231, 1.99M)

>They were presumed dead, but now we know that instead Luxu simply warped them to the future, with the exception of Ava who stayed behind.
No you fucking retard, they killed each other and their hearts were taken in by Kingdom Hearts
That was the entire point of Luxu helping Xehanort along, so he could take their hearts out and bring them back

Attached: 1548020428622.png (1187x785, 101K)

This but unironically. BBS was the game where everyone in charge was making poor decisions for the Wayfinder Trio but Terra got the raw end of the deal by getting bodyjacked and yet he still made the best of the situation by sticking to his promise to return to this land and set things right.
Xehanort knew to get the fuck out rather than face the Lingering Will for longer than necessary.

I don't really see how it's horseshit, but perhaps you have to have a certain mentality to enjoy time travel stories. You do you, I guess.

Luxu was helping Xehanort so he could bring the Master back, it said in his reports that he was going to reunite with his old friends soon regardless. What's in the box is likely something to bridge Shibuya and the Realm of Light so the Master can return from his exile.

>Darkness is chaos now
When has that ever fucking been the case? The whole reason Xenhanort wanted to blow up the universe was because it was too chaotic because the light or whatever and felt the only way to balance it out was restarting the universe.

Attached: 1561354884803.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Why not light?

Time Travel only works if the story has established rules and it doesn't just exist for contrived plot related reasons.
KH time travel basically only exists to get one character to exist where it straight up wouldn't make sense otherwise.

You could've introduced them any number of ways instead "oop time portals".

>that he was going to reunite with his old friends soon regardless
He had perfect knowledge of the future, of course he knew it would happen no matter what

This.
All other villains were dogshit, pretty boy, j-pop fags compared to badass Billy Zane.

Because I am Darkness

No he didn't, MoM didn't give him a book because it would cause paradoxes.

based

Attached: 1535896448643.jpg (953x674, 56K)

How do you introduce the younger version of Xehanort or versions of Xehanort that no longer exist like Ansem and Xemnas, without time traveling

The story did establish rules about it though, and Xehanort is very careful to follow those rules. Playing fast and loose with the rules gets you cosmically erased.

Luxu didn't have perfect knowledge of the future, as he specifically was not given a copy of the Book of Prophecies, just the truth about the Lost Page. He had to forge ahead with just his will and his own plans. He was planning to summon his friends, and probably saw them disappear into time gates during the Keyblade War. But he didn't know exactly how things would turn out, and neither did he really care who won the second Keyblade War.

Riku in KH3 says this sexy motherfucker looks the way he does because the disembodied Ansem:SOD took control of his body.
How much of this body is Riku and how much is Ansem?
Obviously the eyes and skin colour are Xehanort but does the general body shape also belong to Xehanort or is Ansem:SOD what Riku would look like if he hit the gym?

Ansem you could have explained as lingering within Riku, Xemnas had a completely closed character arc and no reason to return to the story, and having three different Xehanorts is retarded, Terranort should have been the only one
Old Nort being the leader instead of Terranort was doubly dumb

they didn't need the other versions of xenahort and they could have easily done some darkness shenanigans to make young nort a transformation or something. Basically they took the story in a direction it absolutely didn't need to go

>make young nort a transformation or something
I mean transforming Xehanort doesn't exactly give him 12 other bodies he needs to form the 13 darknesses

Fill the roster with FF or Disney villains like it should have been in the first place.

Disney would never let it happen and shoving in a bunch of FF characters with no connection to the main cast would make shitty villains at the end of the arc

Why did Eraqus try to kill his student instead of locking him up in Castle Oblivion and going out to deal with Xehanort and Vanitas with Aqua and Terra?

>implying it wouldn't be the hypest shit if characters like kefka were fucking with you when you did the disney shit and showed up at the graveyard for the final battle

they could have kept some of the OG org members but they could have absolutely had FF characters instead of the nort clones

Attached: 1565649133972.png (320x311, 71K)

Because he was obsessed with destroying the darkness and figured that if Ven was dead the X-blade would never be forged. He was blinded by his own fury and had to get the shit beaten out of him by Terra to calm down.

But he has an invincible, enchanted castle right behind him

No

And he wasn't thinking clearly.

Here's the thing user, it's a misnomer that it needs to totally make sense in the lore despite how they never establish anything

But rather it making sense to the audience and the overall narrative. The big issue with KH's time travel is that it doesn't need to fucking exist. It adds nothing to story its trying to tell and weighs it with bullshit nobody fucking cares about.

Without using any in-universe explanation or "lore" why did time travel need to be introduced as a concept?

Attached: 1528502148658.jpg (768x1024, 65K)

Neither was Nomura when he was writing all of this.

OC Org XIII should never have been a thing to begin with. Ansem controlled Maleficent and the Disney villains from behind the scenes in 1, Xemnas should have done the same with Sephiroth and FF villains in 2.

NOW WE FORGE IT

DARKNESS IS LIGHT'S
LIGHT OF DARKNESS
A DARK FAREWELL TO
DARK LIGHTNESS

THE ULTIMATE KEY

Attached: 1534824473074.png (1212x770, 884K)

Wait, doesn't he look like that because it's terra's body?
Isn't it just supposed to be adult terra?

That's Xemnas

Attached: Put that thing back where it came from, or SO HELP ME.webm (1280x720, 2.35M)